+ Reply to Thread

Thread: James Gilliland talk with Mary Rodwell: consciousness, conspiracy, ascension

1. Link to Post #1
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default James Gilliland talk with Mary Rodwell: consciousness, conspiracy, ascension

I wish to share this great discussion.
    I enjoyed it so much I listened twice.

Mary share lots of recent information from the ascended kids.

I have great appreciation to both speakers.

We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

BMJ (22nd June 2018), Chanie (23rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd June 2018), Franny (23rd June 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd June 2018), Noelle (23rd June 2018), toppy (22nd June 2018), wondering (22nd June 2018), Zanshin (23rd September 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

Default Re: James Gilliland talk with Mary Rodwell: consciousness, conspiracy, ascension

Thanks for posting this interview, PathWalker. I enjoyed listening to it.

I thought it was interesting that around the 26:07 mark and again at 32:32, they get into a discussion about future events. Mary indicated that some of the children she has interviewed have said that there is a shift coming and that some people will be moving to a new Earth.

James said this was similar to something he’d heard back in the 1980’s—how some people would move to a new Earth and others would stay behind and go through the changes. He said it was also in keeping with Hopi prophecies.

They discuss whether the new Earth might refer to a different timeline or whether it might be a planet in the astral, but neither was certain what it would actually mean. Despite the lack of specifics as to what this new Earth will look like, they suggest that it might be a case that those needing to stay in 3D will stay there; the rest will move to another frequency.

This information from Mary’s “kids” and the Hopis is very similar to what Steven Strong said at the Paradigm Shift Summit in Australia last year. The details of this part of his talk are here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1231027

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

BMJ (23rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2018), Noelle (23rd June 2018), PathWalker (25th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread