+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Did Maria Orsic really exist?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Did Maria Orsic really exist?

There was some interesting claims made by Iranian news and a Russian documentary called "Men in Black", which Robert Sepehr documents in his video:

She isn't mentioned till towards the end of the video, and it doesn't give any documented proof she existed. It does add to the mystery however, saying she left for new swabia (antarctica) at the end of the war, with other members of the Vril society.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (23rd June 2018), Debra (24th June 2018), DNA (23rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2018), KiwiElf (23rd June 2018), mojo (23rd June 2018), Spiral (25th June 2018), william r sanford72 (24th June 2018), Zampano (25th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    She left Germany on a U-Boat/Haunebu, bound for Sth America OR the South Pole, to the suggestion that she (somehow) went to Aldebaran - more commonly known as Alpha Centauri - ...
    just to clarify, Aldebaran and Alpha Centauri are two different things:
    Aldebaran being a "star" 65 light-years from Earth
    https://www.britannica.com/place/Aldebaran

and Alpha Centauri being a "star system" 4.3 light years from Earth.
    https://www.livescience.com/54387-5-...-starshot.html

The amateur astronomer in me made me interrupt LOL!
    Ok, please carry on...
    WhOoops my bad (Thanks dynamo ) - I meant Alpha Tauri - my original post corrected for accuracy, (I have LOST IN SPACE on the brain after my binge watch! - the Robinsons were heading to Alpha Centauri) )

Quote Aldebaran, designated Alpha Tauri (α Tauri, abbreviated Alpha Tau, α Tau), is an orange giant star located about 65 light-years from the Sun in the zodiac constellation of Taurus. It is the brightest star in its constellation and usually the fourteenth-brightest star in the nighttime sky, though it varies slowly in brightness between magnitude 0.75 and 0.95. It is likely that Aldebaran hosts a planet several times the size of Jupiter.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 26th June 2018 at 22:52.

4. Link to Post #23
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I would like to ask a slightly different but still related question. Were the UFO's described by Admiral Byrd in Antarctica Nazi UFO's or not?

It seems that Admiral Byrd did exist and that he did in fact go to Antarctica with a fleet of ships prepared for war after WWII.

He claimed to have been routed by a vastly superior squadron of UFO's.

Were these Nazis or someone else occupying Antarctica?
    Hi DNA,

The whole "story" is confusing & contradictory; (I suspect deliberately so with many red herrings; "they" never want us to find out! - please refer to the two videos on the previous page, and anything else you can find on Adm. Byrd ).

Depending upon which "version" of the story you find, Byrd left on a voyage to Antarctica (aka Operation Highjump - officially titled, The United States Navy Antarctic Developments Program) intended to last six-eight months but mysteriously returned earlier - less than eight weeks, with substantial loss of crew & equipment, aircraft & vessels. Other than Bill's earlier newspaper article post, I have not (yet) come across any verifiable information to the alleged attack of saucers on his fleet as being Nazi in origin. (But... as with Roswell, Vimanas & Vril, "etc" absence of proof is not proof of absence. Like the rest of the "story", a lot of speculation & conjecture). What was consistent, is that the saucers reportedly emerged from the sea.

Now, if we take the "story" of Byrd meeting with "Aryans" as being possibly true, and Byrd being told by the Aryan leader to deliver a message back to the US President, it does seem odd - and contradictory - that the Aryans would then attack Byrd's fleet with heavy losses! (A warning?) As the Aldebaran video mentions, Byrd was not the only Naval officer/voyage to encounter "saucers" emerging from the sea around this period and general area.

(As I'm sure you're aware, there have been numerous accounts of UFOs of all shapes & sizes emerging from the sea, lakes & rivers from all over the world).

Perhaps the bigger question is, as you have asked, if it wasn't Nazi's who attacked Byrd's fleet, (Saucers or otherwise) then who did?

If any real classified records of that particular expedition & Byrd's "mysterious encounters at the Pole" were kept and do exist (including Byrd's confiscated diary & all the Nazi advanced tech, classified or otherwise) - then prizing them out of the Pentagon's Secret basement files (or what or who ever actually has them) is like Roswell - a well kept secret with a lot of mirrors, smoke, and no proven fire (as yet!); something I'd like to see more than the JFK files. If so, I suspect verification of Maria Orsic's existence & involvement might be in "there," too (or not).

Like Roswell and the "weather/Mogul balloon cover story", if Byrd's expedition to Antarctica was just an innocent trip to map & locate minerals/resources, why all the (ongoing) secrecy?

One thing is certain; there's "something" hidden in Antarctica, (maybe many "somethings"), along with all the alleged Nazi Bases/UFOs etc, which vested interests do not want the public to know about. They do seem to be connected.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here's the main website referenced earlier by Bill, discussing much more of this (they are becoming few and far between!) Index is on the left side of the site.

http://south.greyfalcon.us/
    Jan Van Helsing's Book is a good read IMO, here: (Post #176):

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...481#post645481

SECRET SOCIETIES AND THEIR POWER IN THE 20TH CENTURY (PDF)
    By Jan Van Helsing (1995)

A Guide Through the Entanglements of Lodges with High Finance and Politics, Trilateral Commission, Bilderbergers, CFR, UN, German UFO technology & Antarctic Bases, Free Energy, etc. A banned book in some countries.

194 pages incl cover - 2.14 MB, PDF Download link below:

Attachment 20742
    Also the book, "Man Made UFOs 1944 - 1994
    50 Years of Suppression,"

Renato Vesco & David Hatcher Childress, 1994
    (it may be in the Avalon Library, Bill could probably answer that )

Last edited by KiwiElf; 24th June 2018 at 11:01. Reason: Additional Books & Links

5. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

A lot of websites make mention that she was born on October 31, 1895 in Vienna, Austria; that her parents were Tomislav and Sabine Orsic; and that she had a daughter named Yolanda Raffa. That is very specific information.

If someone wanted to prove whether such a woman existed, they could try and track down her birth record; her parents’ marriage record and/or the birth record of her daughter—keeping in mind the fact that the name Orsic could be spelled in a variety of ways. Genealogical records are known to have these types of spelling variations.

However, even if such records exist, it wouldn’t prove that this person had a connection to the Vril Society.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

BMJ (30th June 2018), DNA (24th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2018), KiwiElf (24th June 2018), william r sanford72 (24th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

And then, there is always the possibility that her name is an anagram of something else. Representative of something or someone real who does exist, as seems to be a continuing pattern in this dimension. Language. It means something. Something real. Maria Orsic.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (30th June 2018), DNA (24th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2018), KiwiElf (24th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (25th June 2018), william r sanford72 (24th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #26
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    There was some interesting claims made by Iranian news and a Russian documentary called "Men in Black", which Robert Sepehr documents in his video:

She isn't mentioned till towards the end of the video, and it doesn't give any documented proof she existed. It does add to the mystery however, saying she left for new swabia (antarctica) at the end of the war, with other members of the Vril society.
    Here's the full Russian-produced "Men in Black" video documentary (Russian audio with English subtitles) 44 mins. Worth watching the whole thing, IMO. The former Russian President & Russian Naval Officers seem convinced!

Discussion about Maria (& other mediums, Thule etc) starts at "Part 3: Saucers," Timestamp 22:03 thereabouts, with some background leading into this (using paranormal "outsiders" ie channels/mediums) just a few minutes before.

Last edited by KiwiElf; 25th June 2018 at 23:55.

10. Link to Post #27
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I would like to ask a slightly different but still related question. Were the UFO's described by Admiral Byrd in Antarctica Nazi UFO's or not?

It seems that Admiral Byrd did exist and that he did in fact go to Antarctica with a fleet of ships prepared for war after WWII.

He claimed to have been routed by a vastly superior squadron of UFO's.

Were these Nazis or someone else occupying Antarctica?
    As Bill pointed out above, the only reference Admiral Byrd made regarding the claim that there was a squadron of UFOs was from the El Mercurio chilean newspaper. Many authors have unfortunately not taken the time to translate the source article, instead pulling mistranslation from mistranslation.

I did shoot a video looking into this further. To save you a few minutes, the language used in the newspaper refers to AVIONES HOSTILES (hostile aircraft)- not flying objects.

While an incorrectly translated newspaper article does not seal the door on the Admiral Byrd - UFO myth, it does require that we seek other primary source materials.

The problem is that if there are no other credible materials linking Admiral Byrd to UFOs, then logic would hold that there's no evidence that he encountered them.

Hostile aircraft could refer to flying objects, however, hostile aircraft could also refer to OTHER aircraft of whatever origins. I would also ask, how would Byrd know they were hostile??

I'm looking into Operation Highjump based on films and documents from the era, and will post results of my research once I sift through it. The entire fleet left ahead of schedule. I suspect there's a cover story at play here.

Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 24th June 2018 at 08:31.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

BMJ (30th June 2018), DNA (24th June 2018), drneglector (24th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2018), Hervé (24th June 2018), KiwiElf (24th June 2018), Sophocles (24th June 2018), Valerie Villars (24th June 2018), william r sanford72 (24th June 2018)

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)
    As Bill pointed out above, the only reference Admiral Byrd made regarding the claim that there was a squadron of UFOs was from the El Mercurio chilean newspaper. Many authors have unfortunately not taken the time to translate the source article, instead pulling mistranslation from mistranslation.

I did shoot a video looking into this further. To save you a few minutes, the language used in the newspaper refers to AVIONES HOSTILES (hostile aircraft)- not flying objects.
    Yes. Copied from http://tst.greyfalcon.us/ufo.htm, here's the source text: (my red emphasis)

This is the ONLY source for all the guessing and theorizing (and fantasizing!) in the alt media about Admiral Byrd since then.

Spanish text from "El Mercurio":
    El Almirante Richard E. Byrd advirtió hoy que es imperativo para los Estados Unidos de America el iniciar medidas de defensa contra la posibilidad de una invasión del país de parte de aviones hostiles provenientes de las regiones polares. El Almirante explicó que no quiere asustar a nadie, pero es una verdad amarga que, en el caso de una nueva guerra, los Estados Unidos podrían ser atacados por aviones que pueden volar sobre uno o los dos polos. Esta declaración se hizo como parte de una recapitulación de su propia experiencia polar, en una entrevista exclusiva con International News Service. Refiriéndose a la expedición de reciente finalización, Byrd dijo que el resultado más importante de sus observaciones y descubrimientos es el efecto potencial que tienen con respecto a la seguridad de los Estados Unidos. La velocidad fantástica a la que el mundo se está reduciendo – recordó el Almirante– es una de las lecciones más importantes aprendidas en su reciente exploración antártica. Debo advertir a mis compatriotas que terminó aquel tiempo en el que podíamos refugiarnos en nuestro aislamiento y confiar en la certeza de que las distancias, los océanos, y los polos eran una garantía de seguridad.

English Translation:
    Admiral Richard E. Byrd warned today that the United States should adopt measures of protection against the possibility of an invasion of the country by hostile planes coming from the polar regions. The Admiral explained that he was not trying to scare anyone, but the cruel reality is that in case of a new war, the United States could be attacked by planes flying over one or both poles. This statement was made as part of a recapitulation of his own polar experience, in an exclusive interview with International News Service. Talking about the recently completed expedition, Byrd said that the most important result of his observations and discoveries is the potential effect that they have in relation to the security of the United States. The fantastic speed with which the world is shrinking – recalled the Admiral – is one of the most important lessons learned during his recent Antarctic exploration. I have to warn my compatriots that the time has ended when we were able to take refuge in our isolation and rely on the certainty that the distances, the oceans, and the poles were a guarantee of safety.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th June 2018 at 15:31.

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (30th June 2018), DNA (24th June 2018), drneglector (24th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2018), Hervé (24th June 2018), Jayke (24th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th June 2018), KiwiElf (24th June 2018), Olaf (25th June 2018), Sophocles (24th June 2018), Star Tsar (24th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (26th June 2018), william r sanford72 (24th June 2018), Zampano (25th June 2018)

14. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Thank you Kiwi and Joe, you have both given me a lot of information to go through.
    I appreciate your contributions.
    Thank you Bill for the newspaper clipping and now having had it translated.
    I appreciate your always sober responses on these subjects.
    Last edited by DNA; 24th June 2018 at 15:42.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th June 2018), BMJ (30th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th June 2018), KiwiElf (24th June 2018), Sophocles (24th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (26th June 2018), Valerie Villars (24th June 2018), william r sanford72 (24th June 2018)

16. Link to Post #30
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

fascinating thread- but has anyone yet observered the obvious?-

members of the Vril society made their hands into a V form with all fingers (including thumbs) touching together-

who is seen doing this in almost all of her public photos?

Angela Merkel

think about this-

Larry

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th June 2018), BMJ (30th June 2018), DNA (24th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (26th June 2018), justalight (1st July 2018), KiwiElf (24th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (25th June 2018), william r sanford72 (24th June 2018)

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    members of the Vril society made their hands into a V form with all fingers (including thumbs) touching together-
    Larry, bear in mind that's only in the dramatized (re-enacted) documentary on YouTube. We have no real idea what they actually did, or even who was there.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th June 2018 at 19:34.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (30th June 2018), DNA (24th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (25th June 2018), KiwiElf (24th June 2018), william r sanford72 (24th June 2018)

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

This raises a good question about the nazis' involvement with extra-terrestrials, and nazi development of ufo tech. There have been credible witness testimony that the nazis were atleast interacting with the grays. Regarding ufo tech, however, a very large credibility question arises since it does not seem plausible that a military power in possession of such tech could lose to less sophisticated tech. And if it was late in developing, why wouldnt the nazis atleast have launched a strike on the usa or russia, if for nothing else than spite?

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th June 2018), BMJ (30th June 2018), DNA (25th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (26th June 2018), KiwiElf (24th June 2018), william r sanford72 (24th June 2018)

22. Link to Post #33
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Bill

yes, I agree with you totally, Bill, but we can't deny what we see with our own eyes; but there's more to this I think-

if my read sources are correct the Bush famiiy starting with Prescott Bush who was very pro Nazi (this is documented- you know this already- we all know it- if not one is ignorant of world history)-

if my read sources are correct (can't remember sources anymore) Angela Merkel and the Bush family have all been financially in cahoots with each for a long time-

well, look at the woman's background: came from a Marxist background and although her verbal expoundings are sugar-coated she remains a Marxist-

most cannot see through this because of her deceptive rhetoric- and she's convincing because she combines a feminine rhetoric with hard-line, evil policies;

my point is: I still think the Vril society still continues to this day as well as evil aspects of the Nazi mv't; as Peter Levenda stated: "you can't destroy an idealogy with weapons"-

but I still believe the Nazi mov't was being orchestrated on a much higher level-

Larry
    Last edited by Cardillac; 24th June 2018 at 20:56.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th June 2018), BMJ (30th June 2018), DNA (25th June 2018), drneglector (2nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (26th June 2018), justalight (1st July 2018), KiwiElf (24th June 2018), william r sanford72 (24th June 2018)

24. Link to Post #34
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

addendum to my my last posting (forgot to include this)-

according to Nazi historian (interviewed by Kerry Cassidy) Harry Cooper Angela Merkel just bought property next to the Bush property in Paraguay- look at Nazi history then go figure-

Larry

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th June 2018), BMJ (30th June 2018), DNA (25th June 2018), drneglector (2nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (26th June 2018), KiwiElf (24th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (26th June 2018)

26. Link to Post #35
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Other than the questionable Maria, how does the evidence for the "Vrill Society" stack up ?
    Was it a bonafide offshoot of the Thule society ?

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th June 2018), BMJ (30th June 2018), DNA (25th June 2018), drneglector (2nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (26th June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (26th June 2018)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Other than the questionable Maria, how does the evidence for the "Vrill Society" stack up ?
    Was it a bonafide offshoot of the Thule society ?
    Well, here's something that I think may be of HIGH significance.

A few years ago, I listened to Linda Howe talking about her detailed 1998 interview with [pseudonym] kewper. (This is the same insider who was interviewed on camera by Richard Dolan in 2013 and told him that Eisenhower had threatened to send the Army into Area 51 to find out what was going on, and who was later the subject of Ron Garner's book 'Anonymous'.)

In that extraordinary testimony, military insider whistleblower 'kewper' described in detail, among much else, the time when he was shown a collection of disk-shaped craft in a hangar.

One of them, kewper was told (it was pointed out to him), was a 'Vril craft from the 1920s'. (That's a quote from the interview.)

MUST LISTEN. It's just 1 minute 20 secs long. This testimony is very important.
    This extract came from an audio I've labeled in my archive as "Linda Moulton Howe & The Extraterrestrial Reality" (though this might not be the original title), and it's 1:13:47 long.

The date of my archive is Jan 2015, so the original will be earlier, and not later than that. I can't yet find it on YouTube. If anyone can, do please post the original. The section with 'kewper' and the Vril craft starts about 6:30 in.

The entire thing is here, just uploaded.

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th June 2018), BMJ (25th June 2018), Cognitive Dissident (25th June 2018), DNA (25th June 2018), drneglector (2nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2018), Hervé (25th June 2018), Jayke (25th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (26th June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Sophocles (25th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (26th June 2018), Zampano (25th June 2018)

30. Link to Post #37
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I dowsed some of Turin's questions and some of my own. Here are my results.

Question 1) Does the image posted by turiya represent the image of a real human being that had previously existed? - YES.
    Was this image photoshopped? - NO. Is it an original image? - YES.
    Was this image created before 1950? - YES. After 1945? - YES. (Was narrowed down to 1948.)
    -
    Question 2) Is 'Maria Orsic' the true name of the real human being that is represented in the image posted by turiya? - NO.

Question 3) Did an individual by the name of Maria Orsic ever exist?- YES.
    Did the real Maria Orsic live in the same time period? - NO. (Was narrowed down to about 100 years earlier.)

Did a secret society named the Vril Society exist in the WWII era? - YES.
    Did the real Maria Orsic have anything to do with what is known as the Vril Society? - NO.
    Did the person imaged have anything to do with what is known as the Vril Society? - YES.

Question 5) Was there at any time an individual by the name of Maria Orsic that had anything to do with the Vril Society? - NO.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th June 2018), BMJ (25th June 2018), DNA (25th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Kryztian (13th September 2018), Valerie Villars (25th June 2018)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    This raises a good question about the nazis' involvement with extra-terrestrials, and nazi development of ufo tech. There have been credible witness testimony that the nazis were atleast interacting with the grays. Regarding ufo tech, however, a very large credibility question arises since it does not seem plausible that a military power in possession of such tech could lose to less sophisticated tech. And if it was late in developing, why wouldnt the nazis atleast have launched a strike on the usa or russia, if for nothing else than spite?
    Hi Justplain.

As far as I can see.
    Germany and it's meek regular citizens, citizens like us that lost the war, not the Nazis.
    The war was a done deal.
    Germany was a sacrificial commodity and so was all those from around the globe that where killed in the war.
    The Nazis moved operations to the USA and other places to the south.
    All the major sides in the war got what they wanted, well those pulling the stings that is.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

BMJ (30th June 2018), DNA (26th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Metaphor (2nd July 2018)

34. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Exactly, Sunny-side-up....."Those pulling the strings"!!! As I like to think....we are in the middle of someone else's war & most of us have no clue as to what is REALLY going on!

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (30th June 2018), DNA (26th June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Metaphor (2nd July 2018), wnlight (12th July 2018)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Admiral Richard E. Byrd warned today that the United States should adopt measures of protection against the possibility of an invasion of the country by hostile planes coming from the polar regions.
    Note that contrary to what is reported in so many other places he didn't say that they were attacked and he also didn't say that there were actual flying craft who can fly from pole to pole.

With the at the time rapidly increasing performance of airplanes it was foreseeable, that the polar routes would become relevant for future military operations. See:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_route

But talking about airplanes: 1947, only months after Operation Highjump, Kenneth Arnold described UFOs looking similar to the flying wings built by the Horten brothers for the Nazis.

Last edited by Builder; 30th June 2018 at 15:45.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

BMJ (30th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2018), Hervé (30th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (30th June 2018), wnlight (12th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast