Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: A US' Night of The Long Knives... Growing Close, Very Close

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Re: A US' Night of The Long Knives... Growing Close, Very Close

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    I think the long evolving policies of the left to dumb down Americans and make them lethargic and drugged out and/or rocking the boat fearful couch potatoes are now biting them back.

Maxine comes off as a product of the left having gotten totally desperate. Despite way over 2 years now of ALL media outlets using all their guns to cooperatively smear Trump everyday the left has had to hire protestors, bullies and actors for all their newsclips trying to incite some momentum gaining rage LOL. They've succeeded in creating practically a new disease of mass smug contempt but hardly any cooperation.
    Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    Classic left right bull**** that doesnt help.

People who talk in this language only produce problems......
    OK, was just using the generalized language understood these days describing the side trying to destroy Trump.

Please give me a substitution word to describe the extremely same minded collective of socially influential people with the power to do so who are currently seething in delirious righteousness more than ever right now and include the entirety of the group who are using their immense powers of major TV, radio, magazine and newspaper media control to relentlessly outright lie and unfairly negatively mischaracterize everything about Trump daily trying to brainwash people and incite action to their agenda to get rid of him. Thanks in advance.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th June 2018), BMJ (2nd July 2018), cursichella1 (1st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th June 2018), KiwiElf (29th June 2018), Michelle Marie (29th June 2018), mojo (28th June 2018), Valerie Villars (28th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,087 times in 2,422 posts

I think the long evolving policies of the left to dumb down Americans and make them lethargic and drugged out and/or rocking the boat fearful couch potatoes are now biting them back.

Maxine comes off as a product of the left having gotten totally desperate. Despite way over 2 years now of ALL media outlets using all their guns to cooperatively smear Trump everyday the left has had to hire protestors, bullies and actors for all their newsclips trying to incite some momentum gaining rage LOL. They've succeeded in creating practically a new disease of mass smug contempt but hardly any cooperation.
    Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    Classic left right bull**** that doesnt help.

People who talk in this language only produce problems......
    OK, was just using the generalized language understood these days describing the side trying to destroy Trump.

Please give me a substitution word to describe the extremely same minded collective of socially influential people with the power to do so who are currently seething in delirious righteousness more than ever right now and include the entirety of the group who are using their immense powers of major TV, radio, magazine and newspaper media control to relentlessly outright lie and unfairly negatively mischaracterize everything about Trump daily trying to brainwash people and incite action to their agenda to get rid of him. Thanks in advance.
    How about "unbridled hubris". Two words, sorry.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th June 2018), BMJ (30th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th June 2018), KiwiElf (29th June 2018), Michelle Marie (29th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

"Authoritarian"... short for "Authoritarian Personality"... ?

Probably stemming from the psychopathic fear-algorithm of:
    "Since they all are out to get me, I'll get them all under my thumb, there!"

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th June 2018), BMJ (30th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th June 2018), justntime2learn (28th June 2018), KiwiElf (29th June 2018), Michelle Marie (29th June 2018), Valerie Villars (28th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    From Michael Snyder at The Economic Collapse Blog:
    [...]
    King was responding to an incident in Portland, Oregon in which radical leftists had physically taken control of an ICE office
    “Occupy” protesters have been camping outside an ICE office in Portland, Oregon, leading the facility to temporarily shut down. The occupiers say that they won’t leave until the Trump administration revokes its “zero tolerance” immigration policy.
    Since Sunday the agitators, whose numbers are increasing, have been engaged in activities such as blocking the entrance to the building…
    One of the things about that “occupation” that particularly disturbed me was when one of the protesters removed the American flag from the flagpole and replaced it with a “Refugees Welcome” flag.
    [...]
    It seems the Portland police handled this demonstration quite well.

Since it's so close to home I've been watching closely.

The police handed out flyers a couple days ago informing the demonstrators they would be removed as they were breaking the law.

Now the demonstrators can legally continue while others go back to work.

It was very peaceful until this morning when eight went to jail.

Thanks for adding the quote Herve

The Oregonian
    Published on Jun 28, 2018
    "Robert Sperling, a Federal Protective Service spokesman, said that on the morning of June 28, 2018, eight people were arrested in connection with a protest near Portland's Immigration and Customs Enforcement headquarters."
    Last edited by justntime2learn; 28th June 2018 at 21:27. Reason: Added some details and thanks to Herve
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th June 2018), BMJ (30th June 2018), cursichella1 (1st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th June 2018), Hervé (28th June 2018), KiwiElf (29th June 2018), Michelle Marie (29th June 2018), mojo (28th June 2018), Valerie Villars (28th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,502 times in 5,654 posts

Things are heating up, and it's shinning a light on the organized campaign opposed to the path the President and Country is on. And, when you have Congresswoman Jayapal just getting arrested for protesting illegally you know how determined the Deep State wants to destroy America. Shummer made a weak plea for civility but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears. When you add the media to the mix, which most are an extension of the Democratic Party it's more difficult to get the real message out. If there is any time in history that cried out for a true non-partisan investigation by a special council it is this time and moment.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-building.html

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th June 2018), BMJ (30th June 2018), cursichella1 (1st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th June 2018), Hervé (29th June 2018), justntime2learn (29th June 2018), KiwiElf (29th June 2018), Michelle Marie (29th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Just to sort of touch base with reality, this isn't "the left"; this is democrats. The democrat organization/corporation is not "the left." The two hallmarks of "the left" are anti-war, and anti-corporatism. A third would be environmentalism (which is really tied to anti-corpoartism, as the corporations (plus US military) create the most pollution.

These democrats (duopoly team "D") that so desperately want to assert that they are not as evil as the republicans (duopoly team "R") have co-opted the term "left." Believe me, there are plenty of actual human beings that are anti-war, anti-corporatism (which is anti-fascism, per Mussolini's definition), and anti-ecocide and we think of ourselves as "the left." We see who the democrats are. They are the other faction of the duopoly, which is a cancerous tumor that has nearly eaten its host.

Identify your enemy, my enemy, our enemy, Earth's enemy. It isn't just part of the Ruling Elite's duopoly, it's the whole thing. There may be fuzzy edges around the word "left" (near-Orwellian definition devolution), but not around "democrat." At the same time, don't be so outraged at the democrat part of the yin-yang that is the duopoly that you forget that the republicans are also the duopoly (and pro-war, pro-corporatism, fro-fascism, and ecocidal), just like the democrats.
    Since we are still talking about left and right here in this thread, I thought I would quote this post for page 3.

Because Citizens United granted corporations the rights to buy elections, and because many corporations have used their US profits to become multinational and leave the US and not pay taxes anymore, our system in this country is totally corrupted and not in the best interest of the people of this country or world.

Not all corporations obviously, my business is incorporated with one employee - me.

So while I support Trump and Q in matters related to exposing the political corruption of the deep state, in environmental issues I am squarely on the side commonly ascribed to 'the left' .

And I am quite concerned that the tools for this corruption exposure, provided by the NSA, are a big part of the freedoms we have lost, with 9/11 the excuse used for that, and the mind-controlled masses apparently happily supporting their privacy losses for 'security'.

On issues of personal freedom, I am neither left or right. The freedoms this country supposedly grants to its citizens are so reduced by now it's a joke. No political movement I can find currently has the power to move the needle in that at all.

So whatever grouping supports freedom of the individual as granted by the Constitution and Bill of Rights here in US, moderated by protections for the environmental resources and health of the planet, is the 'side' I am on.
    ....corruption 'by' the Deep State...

Last edited by turiya; 29th June 2018 at 01:22.

12. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    My very favorite Twilight Zone episode is "The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street." (The original, not the remake.)

In that episode, the overlords (who happen to be aliens in this case) have set the people against themselves, sowing division, and allowing the people to conquer ourselves. The overlords don't even need to get their hands dirty.
    Here's the video:

Source: Watch on Vimeo

cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

BMJ (2nd July 2018), Dennis Leahy (3rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd July 2018), KiwiElf (2nd July 2018), mojo (2nd July 2018), Valerie Villars (5th July 2018)

14. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Here's the word you're looking for:

It's obvious there is nothing "organic" about the irrational, hive mind we are seeing. It seems to be an egregore of sorts, and sinister for sure. Those who still have their heads need to find a way to come together to manifest a counter-offensive, spiritually--get to the source of that and shut it down.

It is curious how many of us are immune to the influence. I'd be interested if anyone has ideas on how the "selective process" might work, or what makes a person vulnerable to it or not.

Perhaps the vulnerability is created thru something as simple as subliminal messages sent thru tv (maybe CNN or Facebook), or perhaps certain frequencies or just a straight-on mental or psychic parasite...

Imperative for folks to avoid getting caught up in the divisiveness that is being promoted on the Left as it is self-perpetuating. The crazier these folks get, the stronger the evil behind it.

An egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform " or "collective group mind" created by humans or entities.

Check out this broader definition definition of Egregore It is mind-blowing.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

avid (3rd July 2018), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2018), BMJ (2nd July 2018), Dennis Leahy (3rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd July 2018), Hervé (2nd July 2018), justntime2learn (2nd July 2018), KiwiElf (2nd July 2018), mojo (2nd July 2018), mountain_jim (2nd July 2018), norman (2nd July 2018), Praxis (2nd July 2018), RunningDeer (2nd July 2018), Satori (2nd July 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd July 2018)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,127 times in 8,306 posts

Q. Does moral relativism = an egregore ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (2nd July 2018), Dennis Leahy (3rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd July 2018)

18. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,483 times in 2,851 posts

Maxine Waters seems to often be very emotional. As many people are. Her comment was wrong. No one deserves to be harassed while eating dinner in a public space. Or mowed down by an automobile while protesting peacefully. Or caught between two sides of agitators and beat the hell up while trying to enact their 1st Amendment rights. There will always be "cause" to be assigned to "effect" and whether there is good or bad associated with either depends upon the stance and orientation of the witness.

What I am interested in more than the details of this reaction to yet another action in the endless chain is why, Paul, you named this thread as you did? If I've missed your direct analysis, excuse me, but what do you see coming and how do you see it manifesting, from which cause and to what effect?

I have read the entire thread and know what the night of long knives was. I am specifically asking what YOU see coming, Paul. Thanks in advance.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

avid (3rd July 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2018), Debra (3rd July 2018), Dennis Leahy (3rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd July 2018), Jayke (5th July 2018), Kristin (2nd July 2018), Michelle Marie (6th July 2018), Satori (3rd July 2018), ThePythonicCow (2nd July 2018)

20. Link to Post #71
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,602 times in 21,522 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    What I am interested in more than the details of this reaction to yet another action in the endless chain is why, Paul, you named this thread as you did? If I've missed your direct analysis, excuse me, but what do you see coming and how do you see it manifesting, from which cause and to what effect?

I have read the entire thread and know what the night of long knives was. I am specifically asking what YOU see coming, Paul. Thanks in advance.
    This is Hervé's thread, and Hervé's thread title .

There are two events in history that have earned the label the "Night of Long Knives":I took Hervé's use of this label to come from his observing that tensions are rising and violent divisions and emotions are being stirred to a peak. Such tensions often resolve in a dramatic event, that substantially shifts or focuses the center of power.

There have been recent shifts in other nations, such as with the assumption of wide spread power in Saudi Arabia by Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman. Other, more orderly, power shifts in the last couple of years include the elections of Andrés Manuel López Obrador as President of Mexico, of Emmanuel Macron as President of France, and of Donald Trump as President of the United States. German Chancellor Angela Merkel is facing the possibility of being forced out, in another such shift of political power.

However the rising crescendo of calls for violent displays of emotion in the US suggest that a more dramatic, surprise, event may be in store. It may be that both "sides", the pro-Trump and the anti-Trump sides, are striving to pull off such a surprise event, like two powerful wrestlers, each striving to throw the other to the mat. "May be" ... though I don't expect exactly that to happen.

I doubt that the CIA-Bush-Clinton-Obama-Soros-Rockefeller (CBCOSR, to coin a clumsy acronym) crime syndicate has any where near as much unquestioned control over the government and the media as they did on 9/11 of 2001, so I don't expect that they could pull off another event of that magnitude again. Besides, such events as 9/11 apparently take years of planning and preparing. Clinton "could not lose" her 2016 run for US Presidency, so whatever that crime syndicate can pull off now would have to be something requiring less planning and preparation time, not to mention be pulled off in the face of powerful opposition in the Office of the President, the NSA, the military, and some politicians.

My best guess (keep in mind that my forecasting accuracy sucks) is that we in the US will NOT see a dramatic crisis event initiated by the CBCOSR crime syndicate, but rather a more subdued (though still headline making and riveting) unsealing of indictments against key members of the CBCOSR crime syndicate, with ensuing arrests and prosecutions. These dramatic events will serve to inform a wider public of a shift in power that has been and continues to be underway, world-wide, as the American Imperial Empire falls from its pinnacle of world power, to become just another, albeit large and resource rich, nation.

I expect that the biggest surprise, for Americans, when they look back on all this, from years into the future, will be economic and monetary, associated with the decline and fall of the US Petro-Dollar as the world's reserve currency and of US Treasuries as the world's premier reserve asset.

Likely, the arrest and prosecution of key CBCOSR members will be labeled by many on the "left" as another Night of Long Knives, and Trump will be labeled as the Hitler responsible for this outrage. However most Americans will eventually come to realize that this was a false accusation, by a dying crime syndicate, trying to deflect the blame back on their chief antagonist (Trump), that Trump is no Hitler, and that the CBCOSR crime syndicate had become too corrupt and sick to be tolerated anymore. Much of the rest of the world already realizes this.

This political drama will serve, in part, to distract Americans from the collapse of their petro-dollar funded faux prosperity for little while longer.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

21. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (3rd July 2018), Baby Steps (2nd July 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2018), Dennis Leahy (3rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2018), Hervé (3rd July 2018), justntime2learn (2nd July 2018), KiwiElf (2nd July 2018), Kristin (2nd July 2018), Mark (2nd July 2018), Michelle Marie (6th July 2018), mojo (2nd July 2018), mountain_jim (3rd July 2018), Noelle (2nd July 2018), norman (2nd July 2018), onawah (5th July 2018), PurpleLama (3rd July 2018), Satori (3rd July 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd July 2018)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Thanks Paul, for that succinct analysis. Herve', excuse me for attributing post genesis to Paul. Do you think that a point of no return will soon be reached after which violence will be inevitable? Do those scions of the Deep State currently embroiled have the wherewithal to cause what must be hundreds if not thousands of their minions to enact the atrocities necessary to make it a night of long knives?

I wonder who would do it. Would it be some sort of Brown Shirt equivalent force, empowered without the publics knowledge to act in an official manner? From my current understanding, it seems that Mr. Trump is in control of the military so the National Guard or Active Duty servicemen may not be able to serve in this capacity. Antifa is not empowered nor could be without a major uprising on the Right, which is already very heavily armed.

UN troops? As has been predicted for so long?

It seems to me that this could not happen without some long-term warning and, it also seems to me, that events are coming to a head. An active military or para-military population is required for a night of long knives to occur and I don't know who that would be on the Left side of the current political polarity.

Thanks for your time and response in advance.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

avid (3rd July 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2018), Dennis Leahy (3rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2018), Michelle Marie (6th July 2018), Noelle (3rd July 2018), onawah (5th July 2018), pyrangello (3rd July 2018), Satori (3rd July 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd July 2018)

24. Link to Post #73
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

As most always, it boils down to financing and fueling "passions."

The "Brown Shirts" were Hitler's private army... mercenaries, in other words. Similarly, Lenin had the "Bolsheviks." All of them bankrolled by the same "financiers."

In the end the whole situation can be summarized as: buses are being chartered for some others to be thrown under so that a civil war can be started.

All these intended wars follow the same pattern: The Orion Model.

As for individuals who have been thrown under the buses for damage control, the Clinton have an impressive gallery... before them, there were all those that needed to be silenced to keep the word "conspiracy" out of the JFK murder... etc....

25. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (3rd July 2018), Debra (3rd July 2018), Dennis Leahy (3rd July 2018), Ernie Nemeth (5th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2018), justntime2learn (6th July 2018), KiwiElf (3rd July 2018), Mark (3rd July 2018), Matthew (3rd July 2018), Michelle Marie (4th July 2018), mojo (3rd July 2018), onawah (5th July 2018), pyrangello (3rd July 2018), Sophocles (4th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd July 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd July 2018)

26. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    All these intended wars follow the same pattern: The Orion Model.
    My current speculation is that Americans have been, by and large, sufficiently "dumbed down" by the toxins in our food, water, air, medicines, and media that it might turn out to be practically impossible to get a "decent" civil war started.

... rather like trying to start a fire with soggy wood.

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (3rd July 2018), Debra (3rd July 2018), Dennis Leahy (3rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2018), Hervé (3rd July 2018), justntime2learn (6th July 2018), KiwiElf (3rd July 2018), Mark (3rd July 2018), Michelle Marie (4th July 2018), mojo (3rd July 2018), mountain_jim (3rd July 2018), onawah (5th July 2018), Satori (3rd July 2018), Sophocles (4th July 2018)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    My current speculation is that Americans have been, by and large, sufficiently "dumbed down" by the toxins in our food, water, air, medicines, and media that it might turn out to be practically impossible to get a "decent" civil war started.

... rather like trying to start a fire with soggy wood.
    A possibility. I envision everyone sitting at home watching empty streets on their phones and telephones. Media mavens showing video of past violent protests to spark outrage and agent provocateurs destroying property. Police and national guard in low-income and minority neighborhoods stoking up tensions while armed suburbanites await some encroachment from the central city or the ring-ghettos, as per "new urbanism" and the HUD effort to diffuse ethnic voting patterns over the last 30 years.

All it will take is a spark to begin a crackdown, which will lead to a larger flame that could engulf individual cities. The Net and MSM will broadcast to the world and similar crackdowns by official forces would begin, lighting more sparks.

Such an event is not in line with a "night of long knives" scenario though, unless political assassinations occur under the cover of flames and billowing smoke, metaphorically speaking. From the Left, cells of Antifa hitting designated neighborhoods and houses, which would require the spread of violence from the cities into the suburbs. How that can be faked is difficult to envision, as urban uprisings are notoriously short on weapons.

I still don't see it happening this way. I think it is much more likely that the armed Right will be targeted in order to foment mass violence, as they own the vast majority of privately-owned weapons and, for the suburbs and exurbs, where the elite generally live, are to be excised and targeted individuals taken out, then it will have to be a free-for-all in parts of the country that have only experienced such events in the context of whites rallying to take out centers of black power like Greenwood or Tulsa, or the cops and military taking out groups like MOVE in Philly or the Branch Davidians in Waco.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

avid (3rd July 2018), Debra (4th July 2018), Dennis Leahy (3rd July 2018), Ernie Nemeth (3rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2018), justntime2learn (6th July 2018), Michelle Marie (4th July 2018), mojo (3rd July 2018), onawah (5th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd July 2018)

30. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,127 times in 8,306 posts

At this point, I'm not sure the overdue shockwave of big truths has a delivery vehicle that can hit the target.

Alex Jones, after another phone chat will high ups, says Trump is going to make a start at letting the truth about 9/11 out. The first volly, will be the stand down and the people ( Muller, for one ) who were key to the coverup afterwards.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (3rd July 2018), Debra (4th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2018), Hervé (3rd July 2018), justntime2learn (6th July 2018), Mark (4th July 2018), Michelle Marie (4th July 2018), onawah (5th July 2018)

32. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    The Net and MSM will broadcast to the world and similar crackdowns by official forces would begin, lighting more sparks.
    Good point.

Even though 99.9% of Americans might not personally experience the threat of serious violence in a particular week, a few (manufactured or incited) incidents can be broadcast far and wide, as cover for whatever is really going on.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (4th July 2018), crosby (4th July 2018), Debra (4th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th July 2018), justntime2learn (6th July 2018), Mark (4th July 2018), Michelle Marie (4th July 2018), onawah (5th July 2018)

34. Link to Post #78
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Thinking about it, what this guy is revealing:

... can be interpreted a number of ways, one of which being the start of the dismantling of the "priesthood" put in place by that same "elite" for world domination in accordance with the "Orion Model."

Those "priesthoods" consisting of networks of bankers, intelligence services and masonic/satanic/occultic brotherhoods/sisterhoods of all kinds in the militaries/paramilitaries/police forces/judiciaries/etc...

References:
    • Duncan O'Finioan
    • Miranda Kelly
    • Annalie Cummings AKA "Artemesia Speaks"
    So, when the above starts gelling in the planet's collective consciousness, buses are gonna be busy...

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (4th July 2018), BMJ (4th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th July 2018), justntime2learn (6th July 2018), Mark (4th July 2018), Michelle Marie (4th July 2018), mojo (4th July 2018), mountain_jim (4th July 2018), onawah (5th July 2018), Sophocles (4th July 2018)

36. Link to Post #79
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

How "it" could be done?

Well... listen to this guy who gives an updated version of what Dr. Robert Duncan first blew the whistle on:

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (6th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th July 2018), Michelle Marie (6th July 2018), mojo (5th July 2018), norman (4th July 2018), onawah (5th July 2018), Valerie Villars (5th July 2018)

38. Link to Post #80
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

CIA-Controlled Media Pushing Civil War Narrative

henrymakow.com July 3, 2018

When civil war comes to America, no one will be surprised.

Andrew is a retired attorney living in Texas.

----------------------------------------------------

by Andrew
    (henrymakow.com)

In his 1928 classic, PROPAGANDA, Edward Bernays explains how America's Public Opinion is controlled:
    "The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society."
    Edward Bernays calls these people, "men we have never heard of." But today we do know the CIA dictates the story lines of all major news publications. Put aside the immorality and unfairness of our own CIA propagandizing and "gaslighting" us and just look into the news stories to see our future. I'm not suggesting a CIA unauthorized narrative. I'm proposing to use the CIA narratives like a CRYSTAL BALL.

The CIA coined the term, "Conspiracy Theory", in a 1967 dispatch to Radio and TV news outlets recommending methods for discrediting unauthorized narratives. That's how "conspiracy theory" came to mean UNAUTHORIZED NARRATIVE. This CIA dispatch was accidentally produced in response to a Freedom of Information Act request by the New York Times in 1976.

This YouTube "Mind Control through MSM narrative" shows how news stories all hammer away at the same arguments. An important CIA's predictive program today is how America is moving inevitably toward another Civil War. Consider just a few headline examples:
    (1) The Great Lesson of California in America's New Civil War -- Why there's no bipartisan way forward at this juncture in our history -- one side must win.
    "The best way to understand politics in America today is to reframe it as closer to civil war. Just the phrase "civil war" is harsh, and many people may cringe. It brings up images of guns and death, the bodies of Union and Confederate soldiers.

"America today is nowhere near that level of conflict or at risk of such violence. However, America today does exhibit some of the core elements that move a society from what normally is the process of working out political differences toward the slippery slope of civil war. We've seen it in many societies in many previous historical eras, including what happened in the United States in 1860."
    (2) The New Yorker asks, "Is America Headed for a New Kind of Civil War?"

(3) While the Chicago Tribune says "Choosing sides in America's next civil war may be tricky"
    "Last March, Foreign Policy magazine asked about a half-dozen national security experts to reckon the risks of a second civil war. Their estimates ranged from 5 percent to 95 percent, with the consensus landing at slightly more than 1 in 3. (And that was six months before the president of the United States declared war on kneeling football players and the fans who support them."

So when civil war comes to America, no one will be surprised. With such predictive programming, it's just a matter of when. In fact, everyone will think IT COULDN'T BE ANY OTHER WAY. It will sound so familiar.

----
    Related:

Brick thrown through GOP Office Window

Poll- 59% Fear Left will Incite Civil War

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th July 2018), Bill Ryan (5th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th July 2018), justntime2learn (6th July 2018), KiwiElf (5th July 2018), mojo (5th July 2018), mountain_jim (5th July 2018), onawah (5th July 2018), Satori (5th July 2018), Valerie Villars (5th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast