1. Link to Post #21
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Default Re: A US' Night of The Long Knives... Growing Close, Very Close

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    The link works, but Wordpress is treating hits from PA as if it is a spam site according to an email I just got from WP. Never saw that before.

Perhaps a better mind than I (Paul) could figure that out.
    I don't know what is going on with Wordpress telling you that PA hits are spam.

I too could not load https://wordpress.com/post/grayseconomy.com/5679 link you posted above (perhaps that link would have worked if I had a wordpress account), but I can see your (mgray's) recent posts at either of https://grayseconomy.com or https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/64094025
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (27th June 2018), dynamo (26th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (26th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), mgray (26th June 2018), Michelle Marie (26th June 2018), onawah (26th June 2018), Tintin (26th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,318 times in 4,085 posts

Throw away elected representatives in favour of mob rule? Sounds ironic coming from a congresswoman

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

dynamo (26th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (26th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), mojo (26th June 2018), Noelle (26th June 2018), onawah (26th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,755 times in 5,529 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    The link works, but Wordpress is treating hits from PA as if it is a spam site according to an email I just got from WP. Never saw that before.

Perhaps a better mind than I (Paul) could figure that out.
    Whoaa - now that is interesting....
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

dynamo (26th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (26th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), Matthew (26th June 2018), onawah (26th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

I think these buggers should be offered beachfront housing on the far side of the moon. Seriously tough-

Waters wouldn't be inciting a group to forcefully block and confront other people now, would she? It sounds like an tacit endorsement for folks to engage in gang stalking, and last I figured, inciting a riot was against the law in her own state of california.

Quote Posted by 18 U.S. Code § 2101 - Riots

(a) Whoever travels in interstate or foreign commerce or uses any facility of interstate or foreign commerce, including, but not limited to, the mail, telegraph, telephone, radio, or television, with intent—
    (1) to incite a riot; or
    (2) to organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on a riot; or
    (3) to commit any act of violence in furtherance of a riot; or
    (4) to aid or abet any person in inciting or participating in or carrying on a riot or committing any act of violence in furtherance of a riot;
    and who either during the course of any such travel or use or thereafter performs or attempts to perform any other overt act for any purpose specified in subparagraph (A), (B), (C), or (D) of this paragraph— [1]
    Shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned not more than five years, or both
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2101
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 26th June 2018 at 10:35.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

BMJ (27th June 2018), boolacalaca (26th June 2018), dynamo (26th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (26th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), Matthew (27th June 2018), mojo (26th June 2018), mountain_jim (26th June 2018), Noelle (26th June 2018), onawah (26th June 2018), Tintin (26th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,448 times in 32,921 posts

From Michael Snyder at The Economic Collapse Blog:
    Here It Comes – The Warnings About A “Civil War In America” Are Becoming Much Louder
    26 June, 2018

Civil conflict is coming to America, and it is going to tear our nation apart. Earlier today I received an email from a good friend about the rising tide of anger and frustration that we are currently witnessing in America.

After thinking about it for a few moments, I wrote back and told him that I don’t know if there is any way to stop what is coming at this point. In my entire lifetime, we have never been closer to a “civil war” in this country than we are right now. Let us work for peace, but it would be foolish to ignore the forces that are ripping the fabric of our society to shreds. In this day and age, the coming conflict will not be between two armies from specific geographical locations.

Rather, it will be between groups of Americans with fundamentally different ideologies. However, just like in our first civil war, American cities will burn before it is all said and done. First there will be massive protests, then there will be widespread violence, and ultimately there will be mobs of lunatics running around smashing things, looting, stealing, killing and setting things on fire.

I have been warning about where we are heading as a society on The Economic Collapse Blog for quite a long time, but now the warnings about a coming “civil war” are becoming very loud in the mainstream media.

For example, in a Bloomberg opinion piece entitled “What Democratic Rage Would Look Like”, political scientist Thomas Schaller made the following astounding statement: “I think we’re at the beginning of a soft civil war. … I don’t know if the country gets out of it whole.”

And Professor Glenn Harlan Reynolds, the author of The New School: How the Information Age Will Save American Education from Itself, made the following observations in his recent USA Today article entitled “Is America headed toward a civil war?”
    Will it get worse? Probably. To have a civil war, soft or otherwise, takes two sides. But as pseudonymous tweeter Thomas H. Crown notes, it’s childishly easy in these days to identify people in mobs, and then to dispatch similar mobs to their homes and workplaces. Eventually, he notes, it becomes “protesters all the way down, and if we haven’t yet figured out that can lead to political violence, we’re dumb.”
    Apparently, some of us are dumb or else want violence. As Crown warns, “We carefully erected civil peace to avoid this sort of devolution-to-a-mob. It is a great civilizational achievement and it is intensely fragile.” Yes, it is indeed fragile, and many people will miss it when it’s entirely gone.
    But most alarming of all was a tweet that was posted by U.S. Congressman Steve King on Sunday
    “America is heading in the direction of another Harpers Ferry. After that comes Ft. Sumter.”
    When sitting members of Congress start talking about a coming civil war, it is time to start paying attention.

King was responding to an incident in Portland, Oregon in which radical leftists had physically taken control of an ICE office
    “Occupy” protesters have been camping outside an ICE office in Portland, Oregon, leading the facility to temporarily shut down. The occupiers say that they won’t leave until the Trump administration revokes its “zero tolerance” immigration policy.
    Since Sunday the agitators, whose numbers are increasing, have been engaged in activities such as blocking the entrance to the building…
    One of the things about that “occupation” that particularly disturbed me was when one of the protesters removed the American flag from the flagpole and replaced it with a “Refugees Welcome” flag.

If the mainstream media and liberal leaders continue to stoke the flames of hatred and continue to incite violence on a daily basis, we are going to see much worse in the months ahead.

For example, over the weekend U.S. Representative Maxine Waters stunned the nation when she urged Americans to physically confront members of the Trump administration wherever they can be found. The following comes from the Los Angeles Times
    Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Los Angeles), a frequent critic of the administration, gave a high-profile boost to the tactic by saying members of the Trump administration should be repeatedly confronted in their everyday lives.
    “If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they are not welcome anymore, anywhere,” Waters said at a rally in Los Angeles on Saturday.
    I don’t know that we have ever seen anything like this in modern American history.

Could you imagine what would have happened if conservative leaders had called for members of the Obama administration to be physically confronted?

After being greatly criticized for her remarks, Waters decided to reaffirm them during an interview with MSNBC the very next day
    On MSNBC the next day, she doubled down, saying that Americans are fed up. “The people are going to turn on them, they are going to protest, they are going to absolutely harass them,” she said.
    And since that time her remarks have been endorsed by other progressive leaders including Democratic Senator Cory Booker.

Of course members of the Trump administration have already been getting physically confronted in public. Just a few days ago, Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was forced out of a restaurant by anti-Trump activists, and then an unruly mob of protesters decided to hold an event right in front of her home.

Then on Friday night, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders and her kids were kicked out of a Red Hen restaurant in Lexington, Virginia.

That incident made headlines all over the nation.

And then on Monday we learned that a “group of chanting protesters” had gathered right in front of Stephen Miller’s apartment in Washington…
    A group of chanting protesters gathered outside White House adviser Stephen Miller’s Washington D.C. apartment on Monday.
    But before the chanting really picked up, the crowd circulated “Wanted” flyers expressing the contention that Miller is guilty of “crimes against humanity,” among other things.
    Reportedly, they are passing out flyers portraying him as a “wanted” criminal.

Civil wars don’t emerge out of a vacuum.

You can usually see them coming a long way away, and they are the result of tensions that build up over a long period of time.

America is a very deeply divided nation, and it is getting worse with each passing day. The left has already shown that they are willing to become very violent when push comes to shove, and what we have seen so far is just the small tip of a very large iceberg.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th June 2018 at 14:50.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

arwen (28th June 2018), BMJ (27th June 2018), Bruno (26th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th July 2018), justntime2learn (26th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), mojo (26th June 2018), mountain_jim (26th June 2018), NeedleThreader (26th June 2018), Noelle (26th June 2018), onawah (26th June 2018), Richard S. (27th June 2018), Tintin (27th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

Bill, thanks for catching on the meaning for the title of this thread: A US' Night of The Long Knives... Growing Close, Very Close
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

arwen (28th June 2018), Bill Ryan (26th June 2018), BMJ (27th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (26th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), Noelle (26th June 2018), onawah (26th June 2018), Spellbound (27th June 2018), Tintin (27th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Just to sort of touch base with reality, this isn't "the left"; this is democrats. The democrat organization/corporation is not "the left." The two hallmarks of "the left" are anti-war, and anti-corporatism. A third would be environmentalism (which is really tied to anti-corpoartism, as the corporations (plus US military) create the most pollution.

These democrats (duopoly team "D") that so desperately want to assert that they are not as evil as the republicans (duopoly team "R") have co-opted the term "left." Believe me, there are plenty of actual human beings that are anti-war, anti-corporatism (which is anti-fascism, per Mussolini's definition), and anti-ecocide and we think of ourselves as "the left." We see who the democrats are. They are the other faction of the duopoly, which is a cancerous tumor that has nearly eaten its host.

Identify your enemy, my enemy, our enemy, Earth's enemy. It isn't just part of the Ruling Elite's duopoly, it's the whole thing. There may be fuzzy edges around the word "left" (near-Orwellian definition devolution), but not around "democrat." At the same time, don't be so outraged at the democrat part of the yin-yang that is the duopoly that you forget that the republicans are also the duopoly (and pro-war, pro-corporatism, fro-fascism, and ecocidal), just like the democrats.

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

angelfire (28th June 2018), Bill Ryan (26th June 2018), Bruno (26th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2018), HaveBlue (26th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (26th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), Mark (2nd July 2018), mountain_jim (26th June 2018), Noelle (26th June 2018), onawah (26th June 2018), Richard S. (27th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (26th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018), Wind (28th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Seems to me this is Globalists against Individualists. Labels mean nothing anymore. Is it possible to "kill" an idea? A very carefully laid plan was executed to take the U.S. down from the inside. Even though a few people realized what was going on, most of us didn't.

Enter "Q"! A plan to wake up the American public as to what has been going on right under our noses! How does one undo 70 years of corruption & secrecy? Let's see if The Walkaways can start making a difference!

The future is not set in stone; we have choices to influence what is coming. Yes, I can see cities flaring up; but from here on out I will ask, "O.K., who's paying the instigators?" What ever happened to just plain "good manners" & being polite to each other?!

Has normalizing outrageous behavior become the new American "norm"? Very sad, indeed!

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Helene West (26th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (26th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), mojo (26th June 2018), Noelle (26th June 2018), onawah (26th June 2018), Tintin (27th June 2018), turiya (26th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018), wondering (26th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,386 times in 8,335 posts

I suggest those who are really interested in the state of affairs in the US at this point tune in to today's Alex Jones Show.

He's been asked by the Whithouse and the Pentagon to present the full on civil war scenario that's about to go live this summer.

This is deadly serious.

[Edit: https://tunein.com/radio/Alex-Jones-Show-s54699/ ]
    Last edited by Hervé; 26th June 2018 at 16:48.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (26th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), Lettherebelight (26th June 2018), Matthew (26th June 2018), mojo (26th June 2018), mountain_jim (26th June 2018), Noelle (26th June 2018), Tintin (27th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,299 times in 8,660 posts

Yes a US civil war appears to be what Soros and the globalists want from their mind-controlled populations, to try and turn things back their way.

Seems like it might be getting close to time to drop some stronger evidence to attempt to wake up some more folks more quickly.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th June 2018), Helene West (26th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (26th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), mojo (26th June 2018), Noelle (26th June 2018), onawah (26th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

Aquarius Blood Moon See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1231892
    Jun 26-Aug 27
    "This is most likely to peak around the Aquarius Blood Moon, a most auspicious event when Mars will be tightly aligned to the Total Lunar Eclipse on July 27 (the longest-lasting, angriest lunar eclipse of the 21st century). Being incited by this epochally epic lunation (also in square to URANUS, in bullish Taurus) we can expect inordinately rebellious expressions among the entire throng of dissatisfied partisans of any ideological group of malcontents…"
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Helene West (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (26th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), Noelle (26th June 2018), Tintin (27th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member section9's Avatar
    Thanks

I will say this, in order to temper things: the Sixties were a lot worse.

We had race rioting and cities that burned to the ground. Let’s see it get that far yet.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to section9 For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (27th June 2018), Helene West (26th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), NeedleThreader (26th June 2018), Noelle (26th June 2018), Spellbound (27th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (26th June 2018), Tintin (27th June 2018), Wind (28th June 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by section9 (here)

We had race rioting and cities that burned to the ground. Let’s see it get that far yet.
    The corporate media and the high tech infrstructure make it a very different set of dynamics than the 60s. The potential for acceleration of anything is explosive, literally.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (27th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2018), Helene West (26th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (26th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), mojo (26th June 2018), Noelle (26th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (26th June 2018), Tintin (27th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)

The corporate media and the high tech infrstructure make it a very different set of dynamics than the 60s. The potential for acceleration of anything is explosive, literally.

That's true Norman but back in the '60s even protesters and most organizers weren't aware of Cointelpro and the creation and direction of political organizations by intelligence agencies while all that was happening. That knowledge started dribbling in to activist grapevines in the '70s. Just like it's taken decades for us to learn just how manufactured were the hippies and how many of the music/movie icons parents like Jim Morrison and Frank Zappa's were military intelligence. Many more today have that awareness of the manufacture of events now. BTW, Last summer I expected protests/riots but there were none.

We need to utilize some of their tactics, such as trivialization.
    Put out on the various social medias that we know it's globalist via NGO/Intel black ops money so tell them - "Have Fun! We will. We're going to get our popcorn and watch and laugh at all you globalist monkeys chimping out!" etc.

I've not had a bone to pick with alex jones thus far but if he is just fear mongering instead of being smart and suggesting techniques like above to glide past the manufactured left wing hoi-poloi discontent then I will start looking at him more suspiciously.

I see little strategy talking amongst alt talk show folk. It's mainly 'reporting' to us the 'truth!' as opposed to mainstream, etc. But the left is into strategizing/action more. During the jarrett/obama administration people liked to mention how they were following the Saul Alinsky technique books a lot. If you read alinsky books he was just as much into strategizing to achieve something as he was a theorist. The staff at Red Hen saw Sarah Sanders and immediately wanted to take action, they weren't into just 'reporting' it on their phones to their friends or social media.

But it's the same ole human story. Good people are slow to anger and slow to act. The creeps can't wait to start something. And that piece of human nature knowledge has been used against us a long time. I haven't listened to the alex link provided but I'm hoping he shows savvy and strategy and not just emotional reaction.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

BMJ (27th June 2018), DNA (27th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), Noelle (26th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (26th June 2018), Tintin (27th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

He's asking for discussion and ideas about what to do when the zombies take it to the next level, which it seems is all about to happen.

I heard a snippet of Comey on the BBC here in UK several days ago and it's obvious to me that there is a strategy they are rolling out to a plan. They are winding it up to an attempt at an overwhelming breakout of disorder and chaos that will be sold in the media as only fixable but Trump's resignation.[ like Egypt and many others countries they've had a lot of practice with ]

The point being, what do we do when chattering away in the alt media is completely swamped by wild events ?

It sounds like the Whitehouse know what's coming and have reached out for help, and to get the patriots up to speed with the seriousness of this next level situation.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), mojo (26th June 2018), Noelle (26th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (26th June 2018), Tintin (27th June 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

My sense is that the appearance of division is being amplified, as a useful tool of distraction and mass control.

Perhaps it is because I don't "get out" so much as I did when I was a student on a college campus, during the anti-Viet Nam war protests in the 1960's, but I don't notice anywhere the level of angst in the people around me now as I noticed then.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (27th June 2018), DNA (27th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), mojo (26th June 2018), Noelle (26th June 2018), onawah (27th June 2018), Tintin (27th June 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,509 times in 5,654 posts

Amazing the forces opposing this administration and the current success in America and it's not even logical. Listen to puppet Nancy Pelozi's newest statement, it's like they really want America to fail and 'they' being the deep state and not a political party, although one party is not the same anymore. Another special council is the only way to expose all the corruption. Even the Congress is infected to the point where they can't work together for the good of all America.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...s-country.html

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), Noelle (26th June 2018), onawah (27th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,318 times in 4,085 posts

This thread brings to mind a late interview with 'Rosebud' and 'A document called “Operation Thunderdome.”' from this other thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1228470

Extract from the link in the link: ...

Quote ...
    DH: I feel like we’re getting off point. So, what is being planned?

RB: The DHS will oversee the domestic crackdown that will happen when the perfect storm bears down on us. And the perfect storm is the economy, meaning the U.S. dollar collapse and hyperinflation, racial or class riots sparked by a high-profile incident, and another mass causality event involving guns. Watch for these three things to happen all at once, or in close succession.

The polarization caused by these events will be sufficient to cause a second civil war.

DH: When? How soon will all of this happen?

RB: I don’t have a crystal ball, but I have seen various reports referencing unprecedented “drills” to take place in later March and April. I’ll mention this because I know a lot of people on the inside at DHS have seen this. A document called “Operation Thunderdome.” It’s maybe 50 or 60 pages, I’m not certain. It describes an economic collapse in the U.S., followed by an attack on the government by “a made-up patriotic group.” It combines gun owners, Constitutionalists, and even Christians into an enemy group that pulls off an attack in Washington.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), Noelle (26th June 2018), Tintin (27th June 2018)

37. Link to Post #39
    Ecuador Avalon Member boolacalaca's Avatar
    Thanks

#walkawayfromdivisionandfear

Name:  same bird.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  55.0 KB

somebody wants an excuse to use these...

Click image for larger version

Name:	policetank.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	38344

#MACA - Make America Civil Again
    Last edited by boolacalaca; 26th June 2018 at 20:48.

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to boolacalaca For This Post:

avid (27th June 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (29th June 2018), Bo Atkinson (12th July 2018), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), Mark (2nd July 2018), Olam (27th June 2018), onawah (27th June 2018), Tintin (27th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018)

39. Link to Post #40
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast