+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: A US' Night of The Long Knives... Growing Close, Very Close

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: A US' Night of The Long Knives... Growing Close, Very Close

Apparently, there are too many(as C.A. Fitts put it), "Control Files" in Congress. What a sad state of affairs!!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bruno (27th June 2018), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th June 2018), DNA (27th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018), KiwiElf (27th June 2018), mojo (26th June 2018), Nasu (27th June 2018), Noelle (27th June 2018), Spellbound (27th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't see any long knives coming out YET...I believe that the blowback will come during the fall elections. I think even Democrap supporters are getting tired of the BS. And maxine has a history of pot stirring. She was at it during the Rodney King riots. Back then she was calling for "venting" in the streets.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cardinal For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (27th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018), KiwiElf (27th June 2018), mojo (26th June 2018), mountain_jim (27th June 2018), Noelle (27th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,428 times in 32,920 posts

Alex Jones' summary today. He lays out what he says is his knowledge of the exact planned roll-out of events — explaining that he's been specifically asked to present this.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (29th June 2018), arwen (28th June 2018), avid (27th June 2018), BMJ (27th June 2018), Bruno (27th June 2018), David Trd1 (27th June 2018), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th June 2018), DNA (27th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018), KiwiElf (27th June 2018), Lettherebelight (27th June 2018), Matthew (27th June 2018), mountain_jim (27th June 2018), Noelle (27th June 2018), norman (26th June 2018), Sophocles (27th June 2018), the_real_dave-id (6th July 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,367 times in 8,335 posts

Quote Posted by Cardinal (here)
    I don't see any long knives coming out YET...I believe that the blowback will come during the fall elections. I think even Democrap supporters are getting tired of the BS. And maxine has a history of pot stirring. She was at it during the Rodney King riots. Back then she was calling for "venting" in the streets.
    The basis of this alert through Alex Jones is that "they" know they have lost all the political arguements.

Their plan now is to completely overwhelm the political process and bring about a scenario that overides it and flips everything back over to the way they want it. Total culture war and mayhem that will only stop when Trump resigns "for the sake of the country".
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (27th June 2018), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018), KiwiElf (27th June 2018), mountain_jim (27th June 2018), Noelle (27th June 2018), turiya (26th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

Quote I don't know what is going on with Wordpress telling you that PA hits are spam.
    A few weeks ago I was reading an article from...somewhere. I clicked an outbound link to PA and got the same warning; I wasn't allowed to go to this site. It was the second or third time.

I thought it might be because PA is on some 'Fake News" warning site?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th June 2018), Hervé (27th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018), KiwiElf (27th June 2018), mountain_jim (27th June 2018), Noelle (27th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

The media is being used to inflame and shape the narrative. Big data allows for a real time assessment of emotional reaction and real time adjustments of strategy.I agree that in the 60's there was much more individual angst and friction on the street level...However, now the lever can be applied with greater precision to move the masses, or to foster division and strife.

One question - there can be no Civil War without weapons, explosives and ammunition. Both sides must be armed. Real Civil War is more that riots in the street, enraged mobs and angry Tweets - it is trained militia fighting against a military. Does the division exist in our military to support a real Civil War? I don't know.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

dynamo (27th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2018), Hervé (27th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018), Noelle (27th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 times in 309 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    My post from Monday morning. I'm more concerned to what this might lead to.
    Blank page?

[From Hervé: See post # 17 ]
    Last edited by Hervé; 27th June 2018 at 12:52.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

A 'civil war' may not involve many guns and bullets.

In my mind, a war is when 2 sides have a go at each other with victory or defeat, regardless of civilised proceedure, as the projected outcome. When one side admits defeat, for whatever reason, the other side declares victory and adopts an authorative role.

In this media age, just about ALL of the above can be carried out without firing a bullet, if required.

Trump has the military, the globalists have the media. Not a good start.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th June 2018), Hervé (27th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018), Noelle (27th June 2018), onawah (27th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    I think the long evolving policies of the left to dumb down Americans and make them lethargic and drugged out and/or rocking the boat fearful couch potatoes are now biting them back.

Maxine comes off as a product of the left having gotten totally desperate. Despite way over 2 years now of ALL media outlets using all their guns to cooperatively smear Trump everyday the left has had to hire protestors, bullies and actors for all their newsclips trying to incite some momentum gaining rage LOL. They've succeeded in creating practically a new disease of mass smug contempt but hardly any cooperation.
    Classic left right bull**** that doesnt help.

People who talk in this language only produce problems.

State what you are for or against. LEFT AND RIGHT are simply memes people use to go tribal and stop thinking.

But since you all scare any people looking for conversation and not just left right memeing, all you get is the pro right circle jerk.

YOu people are creating the very conditions this thread is about. By dehumanising people by memeing them.

I am for Liberty, Justice and Equality for ALL.

I would like to see humans work together and not kill each other over petty economic squabbles.

I dont care if you are Rep or Dem, if you believe in Liberty Equality and Justice for all then we can work together and not murder each other over silly tribal memes.

This kind of language is precisely why I dont really interact with people here anymore.

18. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,910 times in 4,329 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by section9 (here)
    I will say this, in order to temper things: the Sixties were a lot worse.

We had race rioting and cities that burned to the ground. Let’s see it get that far yet.
    The corporate media and the high tech infrstructure make it a very different set of dynamics than the 60s. The potential for acceleration of anything is explosive, literally.

That's true Norman but back in the '60s even protesters and most organizers weren't aware of Cointelpro and the creation and direction of political organizations by intelligence agencies while all that was happening. That knowledge started dribbling in to activist grapevines in the '70s. Just like it's taken decades for us to learn just how manufactured were the hippies and how many of the music/movie icons parents like Jim Morrison and Frank Zappa's were military intelligence. Many more today have that awareness of the manufacture of events now. BTW, Last summer I expected protests/riots but there were none.

We need to utilize some of their tactics, such as trivialization.
    Put out on the various social medias that we know it's globalist via NGO/Intel black ops money so tell them - "Have Fun! We will. We're going to get our popcorn and watch and laugh at all you globalist monkeys chimping out!" etc.

I've not had a bone to pick with alex jones thus far but if he is just fear mongering instead of being smart and suggesting techniques like above to glide past the manufactured left wing hoi-poloi discontent then I will start looking at him more suspiciously.

I see little strategy talking amongst alt talk show folk. It's mainly 'reporting' to us the 'truth!' as opposed to mainstream, etc. But the left is into strategizing/action more. During the jarrett/obama administration people liked to mention how they were following the Saul Alinsky technique books a lot. If you read alinsky books he was just as much into strategizing to achieve something as he was a theorist. The staff at Red Hen saw Sarah Sanders and immediately wanted to take action, they weren't into just 'reporting' it on their phones to their friends or social media.

But it's the same ole human story. Good people are slow to anger and slow to act. The creeps can't wait to start something. And that piece of human nature knowledge has been used against us a long time. I haven't listened to the alex link provided but I'm hoping he shows savvy and strategy and not just emotional reaction.

I kept looking for a post that wasn't empty phrases like "the left wing and right wing belong to the same bird", I mean holy crap we here all know that. I was skipping authors of posts and just reading posts when I hit this one and I was like "finally some meat on the bones". And then I read the author and it is the bad-ass poster Helene.

Indeed, it isn't a situation of simply left vs right it is a situation where the masses are being programmed by a diabolical force that leads the country through massive mountains of money that back lies.

If you can boil down what and who to believe it would be use the deep state as an opposite barometer.

Even the left openly admits that the deep state is poised against Trump.

It doesn't matter that if Trump is a democrat/independent/republican it only matters that he is fighting the deep state when absolutely no one else in politics besides Ron Paul and Rand Paul will.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (27th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2018), Helene West (27th June 2018), Hervé (27th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018), KiwiElf (27th June 2018), Mark (2nd July 2018), mountain_jim (27th June 2018), Noelle (27th June 2018)

20. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    Quote Posted by waves (here)
    I think the long evolving policies of the left to dumb down Americans and make them lethargic and drugged out and/or rocking the boat fearful couch potatoes are now biting them back.

Maxine comes off as a product of the left having gotten totally desperate. Despite way over 2 years now of ALL media outlets using all their guns to cooperatively smear Trump everyday the left has had to hire protestors, bullies and actors for all their newsclips trying to incite some momentum gaining rage LOL. They've succeeded in creating practically a new disease of mass smug contempt but hardly any cooperation.
    Classic left right bull**** that doesnt help.

State what you are for or against. LEFT AND RIGHT are simply memes people use to go tribal and stop thinking.

But since you all scare any people looking for conversation and not just left right memeing, all you get is the pro right circle jerk.

YOu people are creating the very conditions this thread is about. By dehumanising people by memeing them.

I would like to see humans work together and not kill each other over petty economic squabbles.

I dont care if you are Rep or Dem, if you believe in Liberty Equality and Justice for all then we can work together and not murder each other over silly tribal memes.

This kind of language is precisely why I dont really interact with people here anymore.

I see Avalon as part of the 'Alt' or alternative community not the "You people.." community or whatever you're trying to intimate. If people weren't acutely aware of the left / right tool mechanics of the globalists there would be no alternative community.

You're not putting down Waters but putting down member Waves reacting to the hostile poison of Waters. That's interesting in itself. What are people supposed to do, not comment on current events? not have a reaction or thought on such brazen sickness being in our governing body?

Everyone here is more than aware of the left/right divide.

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

BMJ (27th June 2018), DNA (28th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2018), Hervé (27th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018), KiwiElf (27th June 2018), Mark (2nd July 2018), mountain_jim (27th June 2018), Noelle (27th June 2018), Orph (27th June 2018), Valerie Villars (28th June 2018)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,293 times in 8,660 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Just to sort of touch base with reality, this isn't "the left"; this is democrats. The democrat organization/corporation is not "the left." The two hallmarks of "the left" are anti-war, and anti-corporatism. A third would be environmentalism (which is really tied to anti-corpoartism, as the corporations (plus US military) create the most pollution.

These democrats (duopoly team "D") that so desperately want to assert that they are not as evil as the republicans (duopoly team "R") have co-opted the term "left." Believe me, there are plenty of actual human beings that are anti-war, anti-corporatism (which is anti-fascism, per Mussolini's definition), and anti-ecocide and we think of ourselves as "the left." We see who the democrats are. They are the other faction of the duopoly, which is a cancerous tumor that has nearly eaten its host.

Identify your enemy, my enemy, our enemy, Earth's enemy. It isn't just part of the Ruling Elite's duopoly, it's the whole thing. There may be fuzzy edges around the word "left" (near-Orwellian definition devolution), but not around "democrat." At the same time, don't be so outraged at the democrat part of the yin-yang that is the duopoly that you forget that the republicans are also the duopoly (and pro-war, pro-corporatism, fro-fascism, and ecocidal), just like the democrats.
    Since we are still talking about left and right here in this thread, I thought I would quote this post for page 3.

Because Citizens United granted corporations the rights to buy elections, and because many corporations have used their US profits to become multinational and leave the US and not pay taxes anymore, our system in this country is totally corrupted and not in the best interest of the people of this country or world.

Not all corporations obviously, my business is incorporated with one employee - me.

So while I support Trump and Q in matters related to exposing the political corruption of the deep state, in environmental issues I am squarely on the side commonly ascribed to 'the left' .

And I am quite concerned that the tools for this corruption exposure, provided by the NSA, are a big part of the freedoms we have lost, with 9/11 the excuse used for that, and the mind-controlled masses apparently happily supporting their privacy losses for 'security'.

On issues of personal freedom, I am neither left or right. The freedoms this country supposedly grants to its citizens are so reduced by now it's a joke. No political movement I can find currently has the power to move the needle in that at all.

So whatever grouping supports freedom of the individual as granted by the Constitution and Bill of Rights here in US, moderated by protections for the environmental resources and health of the planet, is the 'side' I am on.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 27th June 2018 at 15:58.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (27th June 2018), Dennis Leahy (27th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2018), Franny (28th June 2018), Helene West (27th June 2018), Hervé (27th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018), KiwiElf (27th June 2018), Noelle (27th June 2018), onawah (27th June 2018)

24. Link to Post #53
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Yeah totally not worth it

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    Yeah totally not worth it
    Im curious, is that because you are engaged at a more pruductive level with the problem we all face, or because you don't care ?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (28th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018)

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Classic left right bull**** that doesnt help.

I so very strongly agree that the left/right fight only strengthens the divide-and-rule social engineering program. Keep the right hating the left and the left hating the right, the name calling, the blaming, the sneering and enjoy every moment of it. It serves to continue Deep State slavery, not Freedom and a better society.

Recently Kathryn Austin Fitts mentioned to Joseph Farrell that the Deep State had taken over the Democrats and he agreed. Interestingly, he also agreed that Trump was more like the old time Democrats like his parents than a real Conservative. He said his parents would be horrified at what they had become. Thank you Deep State. The Republicans have not escaped Deep State control either, both are deeply corrupted and both need to clean their own house.

David Icke talks about how 'control' is switched back and forth between parties. When people get tired and angry with one, the next election brings in someone in the other party to continue the same program using different rhetoric, magical thinking and NLP.

Both parties are controlled, both are corrupt. Neither one has an edge on corruption or virtue.
    Last edited by Franny; 27th June 2018 at 16:54.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bruno (28th June 2018), Dennis Leahy (28th June 2018), dynamo (28th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th June 2018), Hervé (27th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018), Mark (2nd July 2018), mojo (27th June 2018), mountain_jim (27th June 2018), onawah (27th June 2018)

29. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

dynamo (28th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th June 2018), Hervé (27th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018), Nasu (27th June 2018), norman (27th June 2018)

31. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,108 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    So whatever grouping supports freedom of the individual as granted by the Constitution and Bill of Rights here in US, moderated by protections for the environmental resources and health of the planet, is the 'side' I am on.
    I feel the need to say this: Freedom and liberty, generally summed up in a word, "rights" are natural and arise be virtue of being--being human (human being), being a dog, being a bird or a tree... The source of liberty, freedom, rights in general, is Universe, Infinite Intelligence, the name that is ineffable, G-d... Rights are not granted by mankind, whether set forth in a Constitution or not. Rights are often recognized and stated in Constitutions, statutes, and other laws, but, sadly, less often actually recognized and observed by mankind.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th June 2018 at 05:04. Reason: fixed quote formatting

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (29th June 2018), BMJ (28th June 2018), Bruno (28th June 2018), Dennis Leahy (28th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th June 2018), genevieve (29th June 2018), Hervé (28th June 2018), justntime2learn (28th June 2018), mountain_jim (28th June 2018), onawah (28th June 2018), Orph (28th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (28th June 2018)

33. Link to Post #58
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,647 times in 21,531 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Rights are not granted by mankind, whether set forth in a Constitution or not. Rights are often recognized and stated in Constitutions, statutes, and other laws, but, sadly, less often actually recognized and observed by mankind.
    Well said.

Our rights are not granted to us by governments; rather only in so far as and so long as a government recognizes our rights can it possibly be considered to be duly constituted by us.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (28th June 2018), Bruno (28th June 2018), Dennis Leahy (28th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th June 2018), Franny (28th June 2018), genevieve (29th June 2018), Hervé (28th June 2018), justntime2learn (28th June 2018), KiwiElf (28th June 2018), mountain_jim (28th June 2018), onawah (28th June 2018), Satori (28th June 2018)

35. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,293 times in 8,660 posts

Yes - well said. I agree and stand corrected.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (28th June 2018), Dennis Leahy (28th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th June 2018), Hervé (28th June 2018), justntime2learn (28th June 2018), Satori (28th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (28th June 2018)

37. Link to Post #60
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Thanks Satori,

It seems -- to me -- we inherited the stew of confusion between all these terms from Plato's LAWS and the few who studied those "Classics" and interpreted them with their own sauce to satisfy their taste buds...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

BMJ (28th June 2018), Bruno (28th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th June 2018), Franny (28th June 2018), justntime2learn (28th June 2018), Matthew (28th June 2018), mojo (28th June 2018), Satori (28th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (28th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast