+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I have had visions both conscious and unconscious, that have come true. But I remain sceptical

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Smile I have had visions both conscious and unconscious, that have come true. But I remain sceptical

I have over the past year and a half had a variety of "visions" that have come true. Some have been almost "self fulfilling dreams" that i thought of as normal, that would later happen in reality (these are minor things like being in a random place that i have never visited previously, for work, and then a distinctive person walks past whilst i was doing some sort of action relating to my work). however i have had more foundation shaking visions whilst be conscious. I believe i foresaw the death of my partner of 3 years grandmother, however this was more like a series of three still images that manifested "in my mind" one of a hospital reception, one of what i thought at the time was a wooden church and one of fire. At the time i did not know what this meant at all and it both scared and intrigued me, as this occurred whilst I was awake. I recorded it on a small notebook i had next to me to ensure it was not all a dream. It was only in the following three weeks when my other half's Nan went into hospital and regretfully passed away. I of course attended the funeral to find the same church, or at least my memory of it, and then found out later that she was to be cremated. I am a very introspective person, so even though i have lived this, i still struggle to believe and am very hesitant to place a label on something that i can not know for sure.
    I can not control this and it occur randomly and as of yet i have yet to further track my visions and often they only come in my dreams.

I would be interested to hear from other people who have experienced similar things or just have knowledge of visions in general, as an outside perspective would be welcomed.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Blanco For This Post:

avid (27th June 2018), Bill Ryan (26th June 2018), Debra (27th June 2018), drneglector (28th June 2018), dynamo (28th June 2018), happyuk (26th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), Innocent Warrior (27th June 2018), Jean-Marie (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018), Justplain (27th June 2018), Libico (27th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th June 2018), Michelle Marie (27th June 2018), Nasu (26th June 2018), Noelle (26th June 2018), Orph (26th June 2018), RunningDeer (27th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (26th June 2018), turiya (27th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018), what is a name? (27th June 2018), wondering (26th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

Default Re: I have had visions both conscious and unconscious, that have come true. But I remain sceptical

I have had similar experiences of significant visions and dreams that have come true and played out exactly as I had seen them. Looking back on those experiences, I believe it was the universe preparing me for those events. Mine have played out exactly as I had visioned them, sometimes 3-6 months after the vision or dream occured. When they have been personal and emotional, I was prepared for them. It is a gift.

-jean-marie

4. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: I have had visions both conscious and unconscious, that have come true. But I remain sceptical

I have also had those types of visions, usually of people I don't know; so there's no way to verify if they are precog or not.

Not too long ago, I had a vivid dream-vision experience in which my husband died. In the experience, I did not see him die, rather I was in a car and the police came to me and told me that my husband had died -- shot -- near a toll booth. My husband is in law enforcement, and he spends hours every day on toll roads. It could have been a glimpse of the future or maybe another timeline. Anyhow, I told my husband about the experience, and he is now extra vigilant while at toll stations.

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

avid (27th June 2018), Bill Ryan (26th June 2018), Blanco (27th June 2018), drneglector (28th June 2018), dynamo (28th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), Innocent Warrior (27th June 2018), Jean-Marie (26th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018), Justplain (27th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th June 2018), Michelle Marie (27th June 2018), RunningDeer (27th June 2018), turiya (27th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018), what is a name? (27th June 2018)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

Blanco,

For what it's worth, I too have had visions - they last for a few seconds. Some people call them "flashes" or "flash-visions". When I see them, it's rare. They are full-color, like looking at a photograph. Like you, I have no control over when or how. I don't even know how to manifest them. They just happen. I don't feel anything nefarious. Sometimes, information (knowledge of what it is) will arrive with the vision. Other times, I won't know what the vision is, until later...after I seeing it in real life; and, I'll have a laugh over it; because, I'm surprised to see the vision was real, albeit insignificant in the grand scheme of my life...like...where I'll be having lunch in a few hours time, as I'm driving down the Interstate. Some visions arrive without photographic clarity; but, the minds' eye knows - sees the details, colors, physical feature - like faces, what the person is wearing, etc. :-)

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th June 2018), Blanco (27th June 2018), dynamo (28th June 2018), Innocent Warrior (27th June 2018), Jean-Marie (27th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th June 2018), Michelle Marie (27th June 2018), Noelle (27th June 2018), RunningDeer (27th June 2018), turiya (27th June 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Given enough experiences like this you won’t doubt it at all anymore, it’s certainly real. There are three main ways it happens with me.

Dreams

This way is usually the way I see very big events. The dreams are often more symbolic and I often won’t know exactly what’s going to happen but when it does every detail is correct and the event is easily recognised when it does take place. Those dreams are very vivid and I get a strong sense it is a precog dream. I usually dream them within days of the event happening, the longest was two weeks before but that was definitely a planned event.

While dreaming it I’ll usually be one of the people at the scene but not knowing where I am or what’s going on. I’ll just be observing everything but if I get curious about someone I see and ask a question I can then become that person which answers my question and also gives me a lot of other information from that person’s perspective. More recently I’ve been accompanied by an unseen being who guides me through the scene and points out certain people who are there in person, seemingly unrelated to the event but who are actually part of the cause, the guide also teaches me what to do in response to their activities.

When I’m waking up

I’ll hear a news report on the radio or a television as I’m waking up and I’ll have no idea it hasn’t happened yet until my reality conflicts with someone else’s. The events are often globally known (Michael Jackson investigation, space shuttle) but can also be local (murder) and personal events (accidents).

An example of how that went with a local incident -

Me: Good that they got that lady’s murderer.
    Other: What are you talking about?
    Me: The lady who worked at the cinemas (across the road from where we worked).
    Other: No they haven’t, look (points to that day’s newspaper).
    Me: Oh OK (I pretend to have had it confused. I knew it was her husband, crappiest part about precog, but saw the cops had his car on a trailer in the photograph, he was arrested the next day).

A thought

This is the most common but I’ve only managed to call it in advance once. This usually happens before minor incidents. It’s almost exactly like worrying about something but then it happens soon after. It comes as an intrusive thought but I worry too much and the difference between that and worrying is too subtle for me to pick up on. I’ve been told that as I refine and calm myself more it will emerge more clearly and become self evident but, as I am now, I only ever realise I knew it was going to happen after it happens.

I don’t control any of it either but I don’t want to. At one time I began trying to do it on purpose but I found that when I tried to do that it wasn’t accurate. I also tried deciphering precog thoughts before they happened before I was ready and just confused it all. When it just happens it’s never inaccurate, so I just keep refining myself and allow it to emerge and evolve as an effect, it takes a lot of patience and experience to get good at recognising it for what it is and deciphering it before it takes place.

I think, at least for me, the cause is genetic. My mother is an astonishing precog and my son is one also.

Hope that’s helpful to you, I’m excited for the time when you know it’s real. It’s a very powerful way to know there are extra dimensions when you see things and then they happen. I think seers are luckiest in this respect, it’s like a leg-up in seeing past the veil.

I think it’s magical but not special, it’s a standard human ability, just not very common yet, due to environmental factors (mental, beliefs, culture etc.).
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th June 2018), Blanco (27th June 2018), ClandestineDisclosure (27th June 2018), Cognitive Dissident (27th June 2018), dynamo (28th June 2018), Jean-Marie (27th June 2018), justntime2learn (27th June 2018), Michelle Marie (27th June 2018), Noelle (28th June 2018), RunningDeer (27th June 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is almost exactly how i experience them, for the most part. Its almost eery reading someone else put into words the same experience.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blanco For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th June 2018), dynamo (28th June 2018), Innocent Warrior (28th June 2018), Jean-Marie (27th June 2018), Michelle Marie (27th June 2018), Noelle (28th June 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Blanco (here)
    This is almost exactly how i experience them, for the most part. Its almost eery reading someone else put into words the same experience.
    Wild isn’t it, and affirming. I think that’s the best part about sharing, I don’t actually feel comfortable sharing a lot of what I do on Avalon but I do anyway because my heart prompts me to. I’d never tell anyone I know offline any of what I’ve posted of my personal experiences, apart from a couple of people I’m very close to. There are probably a lot more people who experience this than we realise.

I know of another person on Avalon who dreamed about a planned event a couple of weeks before it happened and I’m sure there are more here. I find this enthralling because there’s a lot that can be done here from other dimensions (the world of cause) and in other dimensions it doesn’t matter how much money you have or what social position you hold, all that matters is who you are.

This belongs in my previous post but it was getting a bit long. A comparison between a couple of cases (briefly), one from an outstanding seer (my mother) and the other not outstanding (me), to serve as an illustration of the difference between the two -

Example 1

One of my dreams was of the Las Vegas shooting. I actually posted that I’d been shown that there were more big ones planned at the time (roughly a week before), which I deleted, so I checked to see if I could retrieve it for you yesterday (I had attempted to digitally bury it lol) but I didn’t give any details at that time so it’s useless.

The dream is too much to recount in detail but the details I knew at the time was that I was in city streets, something big was going to happen at a show in a big arena, and people who knew it was going to happen were present at the scene. They weren’t the people who tried to warn people, the people I was shown were excited about it happening, they were insiders of sorts (energetic preparation) and one of them said, “let’s go watch, this is a big one” and started walking towards the arena.

So the details are correct but I wouldn’t have been able to say where it was or even what exactly was going to happen.

Example 2

I can’t give you a recent example because I haven’t spoken to her in a long time but my mother had a series of dreams before the London bombings in 2005. She had been telling me about the dreams and then the day before it happened, after she had another dream, she told me, “they’re going to bomb the trains in London soon, really soon”.

Her dreams were quite symbolic too and she gave other correct details but she could tell me where and what was going to happen and she was correct with the timing but didn’t have a date.

I’m sure there are other contributing factors but that illustrates the difference experience can make.

All the best, it can get a bit heavy but it also opens you up to amazing knowledge.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th June 2018), Blanco (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th June 2018), Jean-Marie (28th June 2018), Noelle (28th June 2018), Orph (28th June 2018), what is a name? (28th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread