+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is This The Result of a Perception Shut Off?

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: Is This The Result of a Perception Shut Off?

October 2017 Danube delta (it's not my video)

Danube Delta UFO's
    (6:37 min.)
    Last edited by EFO; 6th July 2018 at 15:03. Reason: grammar mistake
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th July 2018), Michelle Marie (6th July 2018), william r sanford72 (10th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)

... letting the graph do the talking... assuming the same percentage of the North American population was inclined to reporting their sightings and which were in a somewhat steady increase up to 2014... then complete crash by 2017!

Something has happened!

Was it something like: "Oh, well, disclosure is around the corner, so, why report anything, anyway!?"

... or the Pentagon black OPs operating budget drying out with bounty hunters chasing their missing trillions of $$?
    Rather than seeing a massive drop, maybe the graph should be seen as a massive spike ... considering we have a relatively short time-frame on the entire graph and current levels are ~ 1997 levels. Maybe the question is, why was there a huge spike the first fifteen years of of the third century?
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th July 2018), Mark (29th November 2018), Michelle Marie (6th July 2018), william r sanford72 (10th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Will this be reversed as more people awaken to deceptive practices and programming?
    MM
    It sure will!
    And why do I think that? Because NO ONE would choose to live in an illusion. I'm positive.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Michelle Marie (6th July 2018), Valerie Villars (6th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Well, I would not be at all surprised if they have given up on us.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilac For This Post:

Hervé (8th July 2018), Michelle Marie (6th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

If I plainly saw an exotic armada of UFO doing hijinks in the sky, I would be the last person to tell the government about it. They are up to their backsides in it from every possible point of view. Here is a piece of information that no one has mentioned as yet. Often when I am listening to that old fashioned thing, the radio, there are sudden gaps in transmission which sound as though large flying crafts have interrupted the signal, often, one after another. Things are buzzing over our heads. Of course, chemtrails don't even allow you to see stars any more. However, all these craft have cloaking devices. The government has loads of technology to monitor these things and there probably is nothing moving up there which they have not allowed in or out or are aware of but think not worth the worry.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

EFO (7th July 2018), Hervé (8th July 2018), Valerie Villars (8th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

... letting the graph do the talking... assuming the same percentage of the North American population was inclined to reporting their sightings and which were in a somewhat steady increase up to 2014... then complete crash by 2017!
    [...]
    Rather than seeing a massive drop, maybe the graph should be seen as a massive spike ...
    [...]
    I guess the graph refuses to talk to you
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

[...]
    Rather than seeing a massive drop, maybe the graph should be seen as a massive spike ...
    [...]
    I guess the graph refuses to talk to you
    Oh I hear the graph based on a single small dataset talking, but maybe I am just interpreting the words slightly more objectively. Fireball sightings have pretty much the exact same trend. Maybe it's just that there have been a larger influx of "fireballs" (meteors) in the last 15 years and these get reported as "UFOs". There's plenty of other possibilities as well ...

EDIT: Here's a more recent graph on "fireball" sightings - exact same trend ...

Last edited by DeDukshyn; 9th July 2018 at 03:49.

13. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If I consider this a little more deeply (re: my post just above), I can explore two possibilities for the apparent "drop" - some sort of immediate "perception shutoff" - something that might apply to both "fireballs" and "UFOs" might be plausible. But at the same time you have to consider that meteor sightings are often more dramatic, seen by more people and are very often captured on dashcams, and security cams, CCTV recordings etc. While UFO reports are usually anecdotal.

If "Perception shutoff" of some type is what is responsible for the "fireball" reports decline, does this also close our perception as to what is captured on video? Not likely. It is more likely that "fireballs" have actually spiked in the first 15 years of the third century (along the lines of what I proposed the OP graph may be telling), than an actual overall decline. This isn't too hard to believe as fireballs often have cycles of activity.

So it would be more plausible that fireballs (meteors or large meteors) actually did spike and then drop, as the graph suggested, and not just a perception thing. If we then consider that the trend correlation between "UFO" reports and "Fireball" reports is a result of people reporting meteors as UFOs, and that meteors actually did spike in the last 15 years, then recently dropped - the OP graph makes sense. But it certainly isn't telling a very broad nor detailed story on its own.

I'm sort of with Bill (referring to his initial response here) in that the graph is probably not that significant, but I have just slightly differing reasoning as to why.

Also, with what I explained, it is likely a spike in a larger trend graph, the "drop" is a result of the spike normalizing - probably due to the varying rate of large meteors hitting the atmosphere, that most likely follows longer term cycles.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 8th July 2018 at 16:38.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (8th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th July 2018), william r sanford72 (10th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

A quick aside.....none of us totally understand the agendas of the various groups involved here on this planet; that could play into it as well?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

william r sanford72 (10th July 2018)

17. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Darin with a report of NUFORC reporting a slump in reports

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    UFO Planet

Season 8 | Episode 3

Published 12th August 2018

Darin with the best UFO show made by YOU the UFO community!

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018), Hervé (14th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2