+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Time warp, or time Anomaly, outside of Vegas (?)

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Time warp, or time Anomaly, outside of Vegas (?)

It's being reported in MSM (NewsWeek - http://www.newsweek.com/time-warp-di...claims-1002695)

Along US Highway 95

(C) Getty Images

Time slowed down 20 microseconds near the interstate outside the city.

A large gravity field could do such a thing.

If you recall in another thread, doing some deep search exploration north of Area 51 I discovered an odd very large anomaly some thousands of feet below the surface, just off a dry lake bed.. I never tested for time distortion tho at that location. Maybe I should. A "gravity drive" weakly operating could induce a time anomaly.

The last time I had noticed a strong time anomaly was some years ago traveling from Houston to San Antonio.. Headed west.. A 3 hour 16 minute drive took 8 hours to do.. Then heading north from San Antonio to Austin, it should have taken about 1 hour and 15 minutes. It took us 20 minutes.. (can't be done that way driving a clunker).. In both cases we felt something like a buried space drive (ship's engine) was somehow operating... such was the RV'd vision appearing.. Odd?

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Time warp, or time Anomaly, outside of Vegas (?)

A microsecond is a millionth of a second. How was the anomaly measured? The researcher would have had to have had two cesium (atomic) clocks in different locations: presumably, one traveling with him on the highway, while the other stayed at home. They can be bought for $1500 each.
    But who would have two cesium clocks, just in case there was something like that to be measured? There are one or two interesting unanswered questions here.

And there might be tiny time anomalies all over the place... maybe he should travel around a bit and make a bunch more measurements. The Stargate of Aramu Muru might be a high priority.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd July 2018 at 02:59.

3. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (2nd July 2018), Bob (2nd July 2018), dynamo (2nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd July 2018), Hym (2nd July 2018), Ivanhoe (2nd July 2018), Jayke (2nd July 2018), Jean-Marie (2nd July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd July 2018), justntime2learn (2nd July 2018), KiwiElf (2nd July 2018), Magnus (30th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd July 2018), mojo (2nd July 2018), Nasu (3rd July 2018), NeedleThreader (2nd July 2018), Noelle (2nd July 2018), Star Tsar (2nd July 2018), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2018), Tintin (28th August 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd July 2018), william r sanford72 (2nd July 2018)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Good question Bill about the clocks. There are new chips these days which are not needing caesium clocks.. (That's the old method). Time-keeping has come a long way.

I didn't see the equipment used, would love to have.. And yes, one at a fixed location and one with him in his vehicle. Maybe I should make some time clocks for folks (hint hint) as an aside. Eager to see what portals are out there... Of course, if one had equipment to interact or "diddle" with the space/time drives who knows what could be opened up.. My first diddling exercise was in the Bermuda triangle in the mid-90's on a steel hulled twin diesel dive boat. It wasn't until we finally stopped in Bimini that "windows" were able to be briefly opened (that the group visually perceived).

---- Update ----

Chip sized "atomic clocks"

Affordable time clocks for GPS uses

Quote Unmatched combination of breakthroughs - reduced Size, Weight and Power consumption (SWaP) - brings the accuracy and stability of atomic clocks to portable applications.

The Microsemi SA.45s CSAC is the world's first commercially available chip scale atomic clock, providing the accuracy and stability of atomic clock technology while achieving true breakthroughs in reduced size, weight and power consumption.
    Looks like it's accuracy is 0.011 billionths of a second - more than adequate to see a 20 micro-second anomaly.. (11 pico-second accuracy)...

Development kits are available.

My guess is with that type of accuracy such a device, a ring of 3 of them would make for a most amazing "time-gravity" detector.. and be able to show directional capability, where if any "time waves" or gravity waves were originating.. Following that train would be quite enlightening I think..
    Last edited by Bob; 2nd July 2018 at 03:22.

5. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Re: Aramu Muru - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post90764

Quote There was a set of 3 frequencies that he used to enter or open the gate.

They were given to him by local Shaman. He tells of stories of traveling musicians that were near the gate when they saw it open. They were never seen again. Also interviewed several local women that told of the history of the site and the disappearances of lots of people. Very interesting to see the 5 people being on video after exiting following the entry protocols of the 3 frequencies.
    Well indeed !

I used 3 frequencies for my anti-grav experiments in the early 90's workshops. Used 3 frequencies off Bimini.. In both cases they were indeed in the audio range, ultrasonic tho.. Same with the great pyramid experiments in the early 90's on-site. I am a firm believer of the 3 frequencies access technique..
    Last edited by Bob; 2nd July 2018 at 04:07.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    My guess is with that type of accuracy such a device, a ring of 3 of them would make for a most amazing "time-gravity" detector.. and be able to show directional capability, where if any "time waves" or gravity waves were originating.. Following that train would be quite enlightening I think..
    I'd quite agree. And there might be micro time-anomalies all over the place. Who's ever tried to look for them?

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (2nd July 2018), dynamo (2nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd July 2018), gnostic9 (1st September 2018), Hym (2nd July 2018), Jean-Marie (2nd July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd July 2018), KiwiElf (2nd July 2018), Magnus (30th August 2018), NeedleThreader (2nd July 2018), william r sanford72 (2nd July 2018)

8. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'd quite agree. There might be micro time-anomalies all over the place. Who's ever tried to look for them?
    Golly, I think I read Hurtak had taken a system consisting of precision set of 3 tuning forks running as an oscillator, to some south or central American sites, and saw tuning fork frequency/phase shift (a poor man's gravity/time detector) during moving into an anomaly location... Also on X-y-Z axis..

When in phase lock SYNCH they all track (one has to tune them precisely with added capacitance, but when they are locked they are rock solid, except during an acceleration or gravity field difference or time shift difference) - the configuration is called a "Gradiometer" setup (designed to remove simple artifacts...)

9. Link to Post #7
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Leave it up to Newsweek to give us the news right

The researcher, Joshua Warren, used something called a DT meter. While I am very open to the occurrence of time distortions, I’m not familiar with this piece of equipment.

Quote Above is the piece of equipment that Joshua is referring to, the DT or Differential Time meter which retails for $219 on Bay, it proudly proclaims that it will help owners detect UFOs in their vicinity (the promotional material cheekily suggests that for optimal results customers should buy two and place them at right-angles). The meter sends a signal from one end of the system to the other and then back. It measures the time it takes for the signal to complete its journey and then compares the expected time it takes for the signal to complete its journey to the actual time. If there is a difference between the expected time and the received time the monitor displays it.

“That signal is always supposed to travel at the same rate of time at any particular place. The only way that could change is if a black hole approached earth or something like that, which is never supposed to happen,” Warren said. “At this spot, on June 18 of 2018, I actually measured for the first and only time, time itself slowing down for 20 microseconds.”

The claim that the equipment would only display a variation in signal speed as the result of a black hole approaching Earth is something that is taken directly from the website which sells the DT meter. But Joshua doesn't go into the factors which can also cause a discrepancy.
    https://skepticsboot.blogspot.com/20...ing-vegas.html

I think given that there’s a location and a measurement device, surely we would be able to use other measurement devices to repeat the study with known tools that have established validity. It seems like the news these days doesn’t even use google.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

avid (2nd July 2018), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2018), Bob (2nd July 2018), dynamo (2nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd July 2018), gnostic9 (1st September 2018), Hym (2nd July 2018), ichingcarpenter (30th August 2018), Jean-Marie (2nd July 2018), KiwiElf (2nd July 2018), Nasu (3rd July 2018), Star Tsar (2nd July 2018), william r sanford72 (2nd July 2018)

11. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Do you know if the system used uses the 3 crystal tuning fork oscillators?

Hurtak I am sure didn't have access to "atomic clocks" - let's not poo poo things just yet. The cost of a tuning fork oscillator system would be well within a couple hundred bux.

A tuning fork system like for the tuning forks used in the early watches consists of a quartz tuning fork crystal system, which contains a known mass. It is extremely sensitive to ANY movement and the frequency changes because the tuning fork crystal distorts. It's elegant in it's simplicity.

This link points one to the history of the "tuning fork watch" which rivaled "atomic clocks"

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/top-ten...hes-from-1950/

Quote The Bulova Accutron had a number of novel aspects that made them appealing to the public. Because they were powered by a tuning fork, they hummed rather than ticked and were the first to have sweeping seconds hands.

“Spaceview” versions showed the highly distinctive and unusual tuning fork mechanism inside. But of course, being able to claim to be the most accurate wristwatch available, was a huge marketing advantage for them. By 1970 however, the writing was on the wall for the Accutron. Bulova did attempt to cling on a bit longer with the development of the “Accuquartz” model which combined tuning fork technology with quartz control.
    and

Quote Today, it doesn’t make much sense to develop more precise quartz movements since they can now sync with atomic clocks – and we even have atomic clock wristwatches! But, back in the 1970s when quartz technology was still young, brands vied to produce the most accurate quartz movements. These developments affected how quartz watches evolved and also the improvement of accuracy technology.

Generally, two approaches were taken: high frequency quartz technology; and thermocompensated quartz movements with the latter becoming the more commonly used.

Omega were the first to take up the challenge for the Swiss, and presented their 2.4 Mhz high frequency quartz watch, the “Megaquartz Marine Chronometer” at the Basel fair in 1970, which then hit the shelves in 1974. The most accurate wristwatch at the time, it lost just 1 second per month and was around 10 times more accurate than the quartz watches of the day. It was also the only quartz watch ever officially certified as “Marine Chronometer.” However, Omega felt there was little practical need for a watch with such high accuracy and the line was discontinued in the late 1970s.

In 1975, Citizen released what is arguably the most accurate wristwatch ever produced. The Crystron 4 Mega used a 4Mhz frequency oscillator and was rated with a +/-3 sec per year accuracy. Like the Omega, the Crystron 4 Mega used a crystal that was thermo-insensitive, so no compensation was needed.
    FYI - the quartz tuning fork oscillators that I build use 4 megahertz tuning forks..I probably have about 25 tuning forks left. And they don't cost thousands.. Couple hundred bux for the chips parts, readouts, less whatever labor one adds in. No biggie nor no breaking the bank to create a time analyzer to see if there is a shift in other words. (My use has been in mineral exploration, not for looking for space-time-portals, or gateways, or underground space-drives.. It's been very mundane...I look for the gravity shift, which as we know there is a time shift that happens with changes in gravity fields... Gravity shifts are great for looking for mineral deposits in other words because of the mass differences of the elements..)
    Last edited by Bob; 2nd July 2018 at 04:45.

12. Link to Post #9
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Hurtak I am sure didn't have access to "atomic clocks" - let's not poo poo things just yet. The cost of a tuning fork oscillator system would be well within a couple hundred bux.

A tuning fork system like for the tuning forks used in the early watches consists of a quartz tuning fork crystal system, which contains a known mass. It is extremely sensitive to ANY movement and the frequency changes because the tuning fork crystal distorts. It's elegant in it's simplicity.
    Thanks Bob, I have no idea what the heck is in the DT meter- the company’s description includes some higher equations involving digital electronics that I’m honestly incompetent to understand.

Here’s the device’s 6 page manual from thr manufacturers website, if you could make heads or tails out of it, I’m all ears!

http://www.rhwebco.com/DT-Meter_Manual.pdf

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd July 2018), Bob (2nd July 2018), dynamo (2nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd July 2018), gnostic9 (1st September 2018), Jean-Marie (2nd July 2018), KiwiElf (2nd July 2018), Nasu (3rd July 2018), william r sanford72 (2nd July 2018)

14. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)

Thanks Bob, I have no idea what the heck is in the DT meter- the company’s description includes some higher equations involving digital electronics that I’m honestly incompetent to understand.

Here’s the device’s 6 page manual from thr manufacturers website, if you could make heads or tails out of it, I’m all ears!

http://www.rhwebco.com/DT-Meter_Manual.pdf
    Joe it looks like they are using the oscillator frequency/phase shift technique - it is a valid technique, but I would wanted to have used 3 oscillators not just two..

There are more accurate systems as I pointed out using the MicroSemi chipset.. This tho looks like it would do the job if the fellow spent enough time on-site and then averaged in all the data, and kept things calibrated and temperature stable.

I would take the "nearby passing black hole" comment as tongue in cheek.. The method that is used with the DT system requires a physical separation of up to 100 feet for one oscillator and the master oscillator to determine a "shift"... It's not quite like what Bill and I were talking about in the OP post 1 and post 2. I would think a much more accurate baseline would be to have one of the oscillators at some distance away, like a few miles at least, and then have the other oscillator locked through WWV time clock (National Standards), or use the onboard time signal from GPS satellites as the reference..

A bit of technical jiggling around hardware, but the concept of two locations I feel is valid.. The DT is a poor man's analysis tool. Looks like it will do the job, and no "black hole" is needed to create a sufficient oscillator shift to be recordable..

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

I don't know if this will help Bob but I had this on in the background yesterday
    and they touched on several topics one of which as the title suggests was talking
    about underground facilities If I remember . I have listened to quite a few news
    vids since......You can skip first 8 mins....They get into the Time warp
    article aprox 19 mins in. ( As you might of guessed I put it on in the background
    again as I'm sorting some stuff out )....

Las Vegas Time Warp with Quinn Michaels

Streamed live on 30 Jun 2018
    The all seeing eye of CBS News reports a paranormal investigator has found a
    "time warp" in the Las Vegas desert in the precise location Quinn and I visited
    last November. Coincidence, or is the sinister secret society Quinn has been
    pursing sending us warnings?
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd July 2018 at 11:44.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd July 2018), Bob (2nd July 2018), dynamo (2nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd July 2018), gnostic9 (1st September 2018), Jean-Marie (2nd July 2018), Sunny-side-up (30th August 2018), william r sanford72 (2nd July 2018)

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Wouldn't be at all surprised if they aren't related to Earth-Lines, either on a cross point on in the area far from lines.
    Natural one's that is.

Good vid/info post Cidersomerset
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 30th August 2018 at 19:32.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bob (30th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2018), gnostic9 (1st September 2018)

19. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Why does this story remind me of 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas''

“The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Interesting news story.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st August 2018), gnostic9 (1st September 2018), Valerie Villars (30th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread