+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Things Tightening Up for the Hard Working Quality Alternative Channels

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

Default Things Tightening Up for the Hard Working Quality Alternative Channels

I really don't like to share worrying info but I love the Richie Allen show. I may not line-up with every viewpoint explored on the show but its still my go-to daily source. It seems he may now actually be on borrowed time as to how long he can continue in the way he is which also highlights the ramping up of silencing expression outside of the 'narrative.' Google have cut his monetization.

I really hope Avalon is safe. I have no idea of how we can get beyond this potential prison.

It looks like forums such as Avalon may be the only thing we could have left at a future point.

I don't like sharing disappointment or concern but it worries me. I could live without the internet up to a point but no one else around me sees things the same as me lol - as I'm sure is the case with everyone here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3OkOa6nJSI

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

BMJ (4th July 2018), CurEus (4th July 2018), ExomatrixTV (4th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th July 2018), Hervé (4th July 2018), Ioneo (5th July 2018), littleOne (4th July 2018), norman (4th July 2018), onawah (4th July 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2018), toppy (4th July 2018), wondering (4th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

Default Re: Things Tightening Up for the Hard Working Quality Alternative Channels

Dutchsinse has been having similar problems. Not sure what the answer is, but time is running short, and alternatives will have to be found.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Hervé (4th July 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,130 times in 8,306 posts

Default Re: Things Tightening Up for the Hard Working Quality Alternative Channels

If the EU gets away with it's new clampdown on sharing information, even Avalon could turn into a kitty video sharing site on my side of the pond.

Almost all we do here is post links and snippets. That is what's being targetted by the EU Article 13 thing.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th July 2018), Hervé (4th July 2018), onawah (4th July 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread