Thread: Words that Define the Opposite of Evil

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Words that Define the Opposite of Evil

I would say that one positive thing that came from those Mystery Schools is that the occult became less of a mystery, and the public became more aware of what dark purposes it could be devoted to.
    Anytime light is shown on dark agendas, it is generally a good thing.
    Rudolf Steiner's work with Anthroposophy was quite positive, though it's impossible to say what can be attributed to his association with Theosophy, if anything.
    Possibly he learned what NOT to do, at least.
    Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The mystery schools Dark Journalist is covering in the X series began back in the 1800s with people such as the Theosophists, Annie Besant, Alice Bailey, Madam Blavatsky, etc. on through to Rudolf Steiner and the founding of Anthroposophy.
    They were reportedly aware of technology from Atlantis. DJ progresses in the X series up to the present day, covering how and to whom that knowledge was passed along , culminating with the more recent passage of info to Trump's uncle, the Bushes, etc.
    The early group was not so much involved in ritual, etc. I think, but they were using very psychic young women as channelers of information, and I think some of the work they did, such as Steiner's, was quite positive; though he actually broke away from the larger group at some point, he was definitely influenced by the Theosophists.
    Thanks for the new knowledge. I do not find Blavatsky to be an agent of truth or those in the same sphere of information. I deny that type of occultism as positive, even if it does have some positive elements.
    Last edited by onawah; 6th July 2018 at 16:49.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Omni (6th July 2018), Zanshin (22nd July 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

I would say that one positive thing that came from those Mystery Schools is that the occult became less of a mystery, and the public became more aware of what dark purposes it could be devoted to.
    Anytime light is shown on dark agendas, it is generally a good thing.
    Rudolf Steiner's work with Anthroposophy was quite positive, though it's impossible to say what can be attributed to his association with Theosophy, if anything.
    Possibly he learned what NOT to do, at least.
    The mystery schools Dark Journalist is covering in the X series began back in the 1800s with people such as the Theosophists, Annie Besant, Alice Bailey, Madam Blavatsky, etc. on through to Rudolf Steiner and the founding of Anthroposophy.
    They were reportedly aware of technology from Atlantis. DJ progresses in the X series up to the present day, covering how and to whom that knowledge was passed along , culminating with the more recent passage of info to Trump's uncle, the Bushes, etc.
    The early group was not so much involved in ritual, etc. I think, but they were using very psychic young women as channelers of information, and I think some of the work they did, such as Steiner's, was quite positive; though he actually broke away from the larger group at some point, he was definitely influenced by the Theosophists.
    Thanks for the new knowledge. I do not find Blavatsky to be an agent of truth or those in the same sphere of information. I deny that type of occultism as positive, even if it does have some positive elements.
    I consider that de-occultism, to reveal it to the public.

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

Theosophists were divided on that issue, but they did reveal their findings (some of them, at least, if not all) and I think the world was made better for it.
    Last edited by onawah; 6th July 2018 at 19:00.
    Each breath a gift...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Noelle (22nd July 2018), Omni (6th July 2018)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

For me, the words are:
    freedom,
    well being,
    joy,
    love,
    truth,
    harmony

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th July 2018), Noelle (22nd July 2018), Omni (6th July 2018)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Today I found out another one that perhaps meets my specifications the best.

Positive. This is so far the best word I have found that sums up the opposite of evil in totality/summary.

I am of the opinion that the best wordsmiths in history need to come up with an English word that defines a total opposite of evil. It appears that one of the best word types for this has been branded with insidious evil (illuminati aka illumination).

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Jayke (23rd July 2018), Noelle (22nd July 2018)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

Compassion.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Bayareamom (23rd July 2018)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Stumbled on this one last night while trawling through some astrology websites, the meaning of the word ‘divine’:
    "Divine" means before division, unified in God-consciousness. In the ~25,000 year precessional cycle of the Cross, there exists two primary divisions. The first division creates the upper and lower halves of our divine or undivided nature—shown in the following illustration as the divine half and the temporal half of the cycle. Experience in the divine half occurs in unified awareness, while experience in the temporal half occurs in apparent separation, in the image (shadow) of source or unified awareness.

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zak247 (here)
    Why would you describe occultism as evil?

It only means something hidden
    Occultism is synonymous to evil. Evil has to hide the truth to keep it's whole scheme going, that is where occultism comes in. The opposite of evil practices de-occultism, meaning revealing the truth. The truth and awareness are prime enemies of evil.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    PS isn’t your avatar the symbol of the laws of ma’at, as in the 42 laws of ma’at? Must be several good words to cherry pick among those.
    42 laws of Maat are part of Maat ideology but that isn't what it represents to me.

Some of occultism is based on the historical fact that the self-righteous dogmatic exoteric religious tyrants KILL people of faiths not in tune with theirs.

In other words occult sometimes is practical

And remember what Jesus said, connoting why some things must be hidden for a time

"Cast not pearls at the feet of swine'

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (24th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #29
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

IMO, the foundation of evil is corruption.
    Ultimately, evil is a corruption in some inner faculty
    So its counter would be, ultimately,
    Purity
    For even if you used all these wonderful terms above to fight evil you’d be fighting forever, sort of like putting band-aids on cancer.
    Get to the root of the problem of evil and it will be resolved.

The root of the problem is impurities or corruption somewhere.

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zak247 (here)
    Some of occultism is based on the historical fact that the self-righteous dogmatic exoteric religious tyrants KILL people of faiths not in tune with theirs.
    Which occultism?

Quote In other words occult sometimes is practical
    So is having nukes. That doesn't say much.

Quote And remember what Jesus said, connoting why some things must be hidden for a time

"Cast not pearls at the feet of swine'
    I agree with your quote's general substance.

17. Link to Post #31
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

The occult sciences are vast, just pick one field that would elicit a negative reaction from the average person and you have your answer, Omni.

To judge occultism as evil is ignorant, sorry to write that to you but it’s true and the widespread ignorance about occultism is causing humanity to be a sitting duck and leaves the dark occultists largely unopposed.

Occult powers are not inherently evil, they can be used for good or evil. Malevolent and benevolent occultists differ from each other in character and power enormously and the dark occultists must love that so many people lump it all into a box labelled “evil”. Don’t fall for that, it is my very strong opinion that that only assists the dark occultists by turning good people away from discovering paradigm changing phenomena and presently unknown, inherent human abilities through the various occult sciences.

“Goodness, not merely knowledge, is power.” It’s true, especially with occultism. The dark occultists can only ever have temporary power, while the benevolent occultists cultivate permanent power.

I’ll put it like this. Occultists understand that vibration dictates all that is manifested, that thought is a vibratory tool and that will can command thought. To master this is to master what is manifested and progress bears fruit along the way, it’s not all or nothing, or of benefit only to the masters.

When you align yourself with the divine you align with omnipotence. Bad guys can’t do that, so they need to manipulate others’ thoughts to manifest what they desire. Hence, if one wishes to judge occultism either way then I suggest to judge it as good for those who are of light. Evidently, more pure occultists are sorely needed in this world.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

greybeard (24th July 2018)

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    The occult sciences are vast, just pick one field that would elicit a negative reaction from the average person and you have your answer, Omni.

To judge occultism as evil is ignorant, sorry to write that to you but it’s true and the widespread ignorance about occultism is causing humanity to be a sitting duck and leaves the dark occultists largely unopposed.

Occult powers are not inherently evil, they can be used for good or evil. Malevolent and benevolent occultists differ from each other in character and power enormously and the dark occultists must love that so many people lump it all into a box labelled “evil”. Don’t fall for that, it is my very strong opinion that that only assists the dark occultists by turning good people away from discovering paradigm changing phenomena and presently unknown, inherent human abilities through the various occult sciences.

“Goodness, not merely knowledge, is power.” It’s true, especially with occultism. The dark occultists can only ever have temporary power, while the benevolent occultists cultivate permanent power.

I’ll put it like this. Occultists understand that vibration dictates all that is manifested, that thought is a vibratory tool and that will can command thought. To master this is to master what is manifested and progress bears fruit along the way, it’s not all or nothing, or of benefit only to the masters.

When you align yourself with the divine you align with omnipotence. Bad guys can’t do that, so they need to manipulate others’ thoughts to manifest what they desire. Hence, if one wishes to judge occultism either way then I suggest to judge it as good for those who are of light. Evidently, more pure occultists are sorely needed in this world.
    You clearly do not understand my point of view. I can break it down simply: truth and transparency are tenets of the opposite of evil, while compartmentalization and concealment are tenets of evil. To call me ignorant for having these views is in fact what is truly ignorant. You have lost my friendship, I hope it was worth it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

petra (24th July 2018)

21. Link to Post #33
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

You clearly do not understand my point of view. I can break it down simply: truth and transparency are tenets of the opposite of evil, while compartmentalization and concealment are tenets of evil. To call me ignorant for having these views is in fact what is truly ignorant. You have lost my friendship, I hope it was worth it.
    I accurately called your judgement on occultism ignorant, I didn’t call you ignorant. I don’t know why you’re so fired up, I’m ignorant about lots of things, it’s not the end of the world.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

petra (24th July 2018)

23. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

I accurately called your judgement on occultism ignorant, I didn’t call you ignorant. I don’t know why you’re so fired up, I’m ignorant about lots of things, it’s not the end of the world.
    What you talk about is lower level occultism which is fully manipulated by handlers and steeped in illusion by those most invested into occultism.

If I recall correctly people in this thread were getting along with no attacks until you had to come in and fire "ignorant" around at others for not being the same as you. You have a plethora of false versions, for example vibration is not the basis of consciousness. Electromagnetism is. The main knowledge about consciousness in occultism that is actually true (in my opinion) is mind programming and the science of consciousness (science as in actual science). In other words neuroscience and the natural laws of the mind. The new age has this wide field of deluded and diluted ideology to convince people of false light versions of enlightenment and knowledge. It is basically false spirituality 2.0, and yes occultism is part of the new age while also involved in deceptions until about 20something-33rd degree.

There are false versions of things that create the definition of occultism. Keeping things hidden so pervasively involves disinformation and once mass consumed therefore occults the truth. For there to be a healthy occult there has to be a healthy deception and/or lack of truth. The foundation of occultism is tainted, and your arguments are flawed. If you care to debate me about it instead of hurl around insults feel free.

Occultism is contrary to transparency. Occultism is contrary to people knowing the truth. Occultism (keeping things hidden) is perhaps the largest factor of keeping the control system in place. Occultism has it's own false ideology, which is what you seem to think makes it good. Occultism is known for perversions, murders, sacrifices, and deception. New age occultism is false spirituality 2.0 where the world is merged with an Ai weapons system while thinking it is channeling aliens, remote viewing occulted truths, or experiencing psychic nature. All this while the truth is too occulted and contrasted with disinformation for people to see it (like right now).

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

petra (24th July 2018)

25. Link to Post #35
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Well I could have been less confrontational by not judging your view as ignorant. If the subject matter is important enough to me, I see a judgement of a judgement as fair game but that’s debatable I suppose. I’m sure my tone in my head differs drastically from my tone in your head though.

Quote You have lost my friendship,
    OK, wise to respect such differences.

Leaving the thread...
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 24th July 2018 at 09:50.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

petra (24th July 2018)

27. Link to Post #36
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by crosby (here)
    Good.
    Simple, but true imo

Good is the opposite of Evil

EDIT RE: other postings... We're on the same side guys..... good illustration of misunderstanding though
    Last edited by petra; 24th July 2018 at 15:05. Reason: Irreconcilable differences at end of thread

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Jayke (24th July 2018), Omni (25th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2