+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eddie Page/Kerry Cassidy: blood lines/types

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Eddie Page/Kerry Cassidy: blood lines/types

Hi all-

the only reason I chose to start this thread is because of my interest in Rhesus positive/negative blood types- why the difference?-

according to Dr. Joseph Farrell all Basques (if they've intermarried through generations) have exclusively Rhesus negative blood types-

my now recently deceased oldest sister in law was a medical technologist who among other things researched blood types; according to her (not article) less than 1% of people have negative blood types-

https://projectcamelotportal.com/201...by-eddie-page/

accordingly to report (if true) O-negative is the rarest blood type but I would rather belive AB-negative would be the rarest type-

my life's partner, Jean-Claude (an Alsatian Frenchmen) has O-negative blood which he got from a Polish father and French-Alsatian/German mother; got it from both sides-

I'm A-postive (2nd most common blood type- got it from both of my parents)-

so where does that leave the O-negative types?

if anyone on this forum has a lot of knowledge about this please report- would interest me greatly-

Larry

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th July 2018), BMJ (12th July 2018), DNA (15th September 2018), drneglector (16th September 2018), dynamo (5th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th July 2018), justntime2learn (5th July 2018), mojo (6th July 2018), NeedleThreader (6th July 2018), Noelle (6th July 2018), robinr1 (5th July 2018), RunningDeer (5th July 2018), Sequoia (7th July 2018), Stephanie (5th July 2018), we-R-one (6th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Eddie Page/Kerry Cassidy: blood lines/types

For easy viewing, here's the article:

BLOODLINES BY EDDIE PAGE
    July 5, 2018

The following was sent to me for publication, written by Pleiadian “Abiel” also known as Eddie Page:

..”I shall start out with the easiest, the understanding of the Anikims and the ones known by the Samarians as the El-lohim, which in their dialect means…those who came down. I am going to simplify the DNA as I go to show the comparison and understanding that most have not taken the time to look up. It is very complicated because religion and certain science aspects have tainted the sources of the information as the proof in the pudding, in most cases, purposely to hide the facts. Remember that this is from the man who taught me well and was an expert in the field when he was alive…Zachariah Sitchin.

The Anikims are misleading as they are mentioned in the Biblical text, how can we surely and safely who they were? The Egyptians hieroglyphs show a picture of them in many reliefs there, especially at Luxor which was known as the “City of the GODS”. In the Bible they are mentioned in Numbers 13: 26-33. Deuteronomy 1:26, and Genesis 4, calling them the Niphilim which is where the confusion gets hay wired.

First of all, the Niphilim where they are mentioned were the giants of olden times which protected the creation called the AD’m. Meaning human, the creation from the El-lohim, the GODS which came down. They were humans creators if we look into the Bible once again, Genesis 1: 26-27. “LETS MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE”. This came from the Samarian cuneiform tablets and they also knew where these beings came from their very advance knowledge of the solar system, the Pleiades. As the olden records tell us, the mother, or birth mother from the creation of the species was known as the Mari, or the EV, Mari was a titlement as that of Queen, she would also be called the Gen, giver of life, her name would be translated into ISIS, simple term of where the wordage of Genesis, or Gen-Isis came from. They were all Caucasian as they eventually threaded out into the upper part of Africa to be known as the Egyptians of antiquity.

From multiple records and DNA taken from some of the mummies such as King TUT, Athroditiy, Anshakidian, they showed that they were in a league of their own, their DNA samples showed them to be of European descent, but what should be stated is that Europeans came from them. Names that are rarely mentioned openly because it would take away from the fairy tales the Bible has given to mankind for ages. These ones should understand that Mesopotamia stretched from the Indian Pakshur region to the Mediterranean. This was the sacred garden of Eden as the Bible called it.

The word of Anunukki were the Pleiadians as the records show. Most don’t understand the wordage of the Samarians, which their language came from these ones of creation. It is a very easy talk if one understands what the meanings are, but unfortanly, it has ben lost in time. The people of the first creation and the tribes that fanned out of Mesopotamia were all white descendants. The DNA and traces through time verified this. Let me show now the evidence and this comes from the experts from the studies and the examples that most in the religious circles do not wish to discuss.

DNA STUDIES…These people were of the most rarest blood that is known to mankind today, O negative with an Rh factor of .075 antigens. It was recently stated that the O negative has no known human origins. If that is so, then how did it come to be? Simply from the first creation and the El-lohim, those who came down. In their image we shall create. To start with, the wordage and teachings come from something that most Christians think is pure outright evil, the number of 6-6-6. That couldn’t be farther from the truth. Follow close here.

6…Amino acids
    6…Sugar enzymes
    6…Platoids elements——-Revelations 13: 18, the number of man.

Now this was also known in later years as the Star Seed blood line. The blood line of King David, the very same blood line of Jesus himself. So where does the O negative come into play? Jesus stated he was from the lineage of David, a Nazerite tribe. The shroud of Turin has samples that were tested years ago and showed that it was O negative, it also matched the samples of blood the Catholic Church holds onto with relics from the Holy lands that was taken when Constantine took in 312 AD. The O negative holds key elements that other blood types do not have. Parp cells, certain enzymes, special amino condrals traits that makes it very-very rare indeed. Looking at the Bible again, Genesis 2: 21-23, the rib taken to make the woman, a none factual verse, but here is what they should have stated, RIB-)-Nucleic acids…here is the sequences of DNA and RNA and also the TMC…tobacco mosaic virus cells, connected to the PNC cells of the Polynucleotide chain. This is the cell web as the scientist such as Dr. Maurice Rapport and Dr. Irvine Page. The early experts and as the understanding got more advance, other names stepped in with their own findings. So if one looks at the verse of Revelations 13: 18, how did they know this so long ago? Plus science has proven this to be a fact.

Now there are several type of blood elements, but the one is the O negative we are talking about here. It is not possible to have two blood types interact with one another under modern medical understanding, but the elephant in the room here, how can anyone take O negative blood to some one such with A or B or even AB blood, they can take O negative, but O negative cannot take nothing but O negative. It is simple as that. Plus there is no such element as a B positive with a O negative, or AB negative with O negative, they don’t match up and they are lethal to any who try to intermingle the two as one. Sorry, that is a medical fact as stated by Dr. Maurice Williams Cambridge University. The story and data are seriously quite long, but it is there for those who wish to study it and believe me, it is very fascinating to see the elements that are as olden as time itself. But the Star Seed ancestry comes from a long and lost forgotten time period.

In the mountains of southern France and parts of Armenia there are people known as the Basques people who are all O negative. They are descendants as they tell in their oral traditions from a group of people who at one time descended from the Armenia region and eventually settled in Europe. They also claim that they descended from the Lord himself…Jesus. Another oddity is that their average life span is 98.2 years old and are rarely sick. Again all are Caucasian.

To take it even further is what was the Holy Grail that the Knights Templars protected so fiercely? It was the blood line of Jesus. That is another story in itself. But in the olden days it was called the San Griel, the grail lore of ancient times. The old secret and saying is that there is power in the blood, does that hold a lot of truth? Yet we can see that it surely was written in the ancient times and with several gospels taken purposely out of the original Biblical records. The Samarian and Egyptian talked about the specific blood line in their histories. A matrix according to the time lines that cannot be over looked. Yet it was the Catholic Church that changed most everything we know about it today to protect their own power structure.

As I have stated, it is complicated and long, it takes time and understanding to see the facts for the truth is there in front of those who look for it. Anyone can make the claims, but is it the truth and the correct data? Does one have the proof to verify what they are making? I for myself do and I can and would share for those with an open mind and heart. If it is a horse, we call it a horse, not something else. The O negative and the DNA speak in volumes and power. I know where my lineage comes from and verifiable truth is what I know and live, I also have the records to back this up, do they who make out landish claims? If one will look at the start of verse 13:18 of Revelations, it commands you, those who have wisdom. The 666 is the divine number of creation and it is centered around only one blood type, O negative, not any other type but O negative. It is simple as that. Follow closely here

O NEGATIVE CELL STRUTURES…

Rh enzyme platelets…Monocyte cells…5.0-12.0 count per droplet
    Basophil…………..3.0-5.0 Endo Parp 2 cells
    MCV…………………75-94 per cell-Corpuscular Vm
    MCH………………..33-36 per cell-Hemoglobin concentration
    RDW………………..11.5-15.0 Rb-Rb-Rubidium count
    Hemocrit/Enzymes…42%-75% absolute O negative only
    Nh2-CH2-CN…….440% Nucli louse
    Glucose…………….140%
    Potassium…………3.5%
    Chloride enzymes…100%
    Anion Capacity……12.5/18.5 %
    Globulin Count….5.0-3.9
    Triglycerides’ Cells…225/25-150 count
    White Blood Count…8.0%
    Red Blood Count…….5.0%
    Meta-Globin…………..12.7-18.0 endo parp 1 cells
    Platelet Count…144.6%-130% Enzymes-Endo/Hind 3 cells
    Crystalline Chromosomes…58.7%-66.4% average
    Serotonin Cells………..81.0%
    Monocyte-Platelets..12.5 minimum count/ 00.19422/7.0-7.8 per cell

Again, this is only found in O negative blood and no other. The science is exact and cannot be challenged. Plus the average normal human knomn has between 23 and 24 Mitro-Chon-Cells, the Star Seed blood line has a total of 36. We have a higher SAR’s rating also. SAR is Sugar-Amino Receptors. We also have another identity called the Star Fire factors, A higher PTHA Helix Nucleus. So watching the data as I have over the years, the very number of 666 is been called the divine number of the alien helix, Star Fire Blood of O negative. I suggest those who are curious to these facts, read the book called Holy Blood-Holy Grail, It is very true and fascinating that they show the truth as the Biblical record should have and to see who we are descendants of, It will shock you, but then the truth cannot stay hidden for long. Yet I have known about this for some several eons.

THE X’S REPRESENT THE FACTS THAT THESE TYPES CAN SHARE THEIR BLOOD WITH THOSE SHOWN. BUT THERE IS NO X, YOU CANNOT.

THESE ARE THE FACTS FROM THE MEDICAL JOURNAL OF THE HUMAN RACE LINEAGE. STUDIES CONDUCTED BY THE FOLLOWING EXPERTS…Dr. ROBERT MERCOLA/MEDICAL STUDIES-HARVARD SCHOOL OF MEDICAL SCIENCES…ROOTS OF MANKIN BY ANDIS KAULINS…PREHISTORIC EUROPE BY PHILLI[ VAN DOREN STERN…THE ASCENT OF MAN BY J. BRONOWSKI…SEARCH FOR THE ADAM BY HERBERDT WENDT…Dr. JOHANSON L. BECKMAN/ANTHROPOLOGY AND HUMAN GENETICS…A DENDRITE OF WORLD POPULATION BY BLOOD BY KELUS LUKASZEWICZ/HERSFELD GERMANY…ALIENS AND O NEGATIVE BLOOD BY Dr. FRANCIS CRICK…Rh NEGATIVE BLOOD LINES BY DEE FINNEY…BLOODLINE OF THE GODS BY NICK REDFERN…DNA OF THE GODS BY Dr. CHRISE H. HARDY…DNA FINGER-PRINTING BY CHRISTOPHER LAMPTON…THE HERMETRIC CODE IN DNA BY MICHAEL HAYES…THE SECRETS OF LONG LIFE IN DNA BY HERVE JANECEK-PhD…Rh O NEGATIVE FACTOR AND THE REPTILIAN TRAITS BY Dr. JAMES VANDALE…EUROPES MYSTERY PEOPLE BY Dr. ALEX ROTHOVIUS…THE PEOPLE OF GOD BY MAHATMA GHANDI…BLOOD OF THE GODS BY MABEL ROYCE…THE ORIGINAL Rh FACTORS IN IRELAND BY MIKE McNAMARAB…THE BASQUE HISTORY OF THE WORLD BY MARK KURTANSKY…THE BLOOD OF JESUS BY BETTY MILLER…THE ROYAL BLOODLINE OF JESUS AND MARY MAGDALINE BY TAU TIA L. DOUGLAS…HUMAN O NEGATIVE Rh BLOOD AND ALIEN ORIGINS BY THE UN-SILENT MAJORITY.

These are some of the various experts that have dedicated their lives to the understanding of these facts that I have very well done myself, to uncover the facts and truth. Not to mention everyone of Sitchins Earth Chronicles that tell the story of creation as told by the Samarians. It is long and tedious to know everything, but to those who search, the answers are there to be found, for my luck and tenacious appetite, I looked and found about 95% of what I was always looking for. I do have the rare blood of o negative and certain things about me has always been kept locked away, until I realized, I don’t need to be ashamed of who I am and never caring if anyone believed it or not, after all, it’s my life, I have lived it and not others. I do have the facts, the answers for those who search, and I shall share freely to those who wish to se the facts.”–Eddie Page

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th July 2018), BMJ (12th July 2018), Cardillac (6th July 2018), DNA (15th September 2018), drneglector (16th September 2018), dynamo (5th July 2018), East Sun (6th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th July 2018), justntime2learn (5th July 2018), mojo (6th July 2018), NeedleThreader (6th July 2018), Noelle (6th July 2018), Sequoia (7th July 2018), Stephanie (6th July 2018), Sunny-side-up (6th July 2018), Violet3 (7th July 2018), we-R-one (6th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Eddie Page the Pleiadian is a semi-literate hill billy who claims to have an IQ that is off the charts, yet can't speak intelligently even when discussing his favorite book, the Bible. Prior to Page she interviewed another flakey sounding new ager regarding "twin flames." Unless she is starting a publishing company and promoting her authors, she has lost her focus and judgment. Or maybe Donald Marshall is right, and she was cloned :-)

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th July 2018), BMJ (12th July 2018), DNA (15th September 2018), Noelle (6th July 2018), turiya (6th July 2018), we-R-one (6th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

Now i feel less worthy because i have the wrong rh.. Souns like Nietzsches-ubermensch blood-related to Jesus and the aliens gibberish..
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th July 2018), BMJ (12th July 2018), DNA (15th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (16th September 2018), Noelle (6th July 2018), turiya (6th July 2018), we-R-one (6th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Eddie Page has the blood type incorrect. If you do a search you will see the Shroud of Turin is blood-type AB not O. There's another thread discussing the food of the Disciples and if you investigate, you will see the food mentioned, fits the diet of someone with the AB blood type. Google the work of Dr. D'Adamo for more info on foods for blood types.

Here's what I can share from studying my own reincarnation cases and those from my soul group pertaining to blood type. I worked with the late Paul Von Ward a past life researcher and Kevin Ryerson, a well known Akashic Record reader and former board member of the Edgar Cayce Foundation, to assist with my identities which will explain why I'm so confident about what I've uncovered....I come from the soul group Archangel Michael and Raphael; myself and others of this soul group are known as The ELohim. For some of us you will see it in our name such as MichaEL, RaphaEL, GabriEL, ELen, ELeanor, ELizabeth, you get the drill. You may have several past lives that parallel one another which is what I found in my cases and I believe your blood types might follow suit based on a few things I've observed, however as far as I know, few if any are doing this type of research to make definite claims so more extensive documentation is needed. In one of my past lives I played the role as Saint Mary HELena Salome. Jesus was my nephew and I believe cousin depending on who you want to believe in regards to genealogical charts. Since it appears my life today is somewhat paralleling my life as Saint Mary Helena Salome(Kundalini experience), I'm assuming my blood type AB+ as it is today, was the same back then as an Essene, follower of Jesus and family member. Though I have not specifically asked in my Akashic readings, I have a strong feeling that Jesus was AB blood type based on what he suggested we eat which fits the profile of an AB, and was a more common blood type of someone who was of Armenian origins.

I have observed/studied many from my soul group and I believe your blood type influences the role you will be playing so I would do some research on the personality traits of specific blood types. Watch for patterns.... O- and O's seem to be quite common in my soul group, in fact there were times when I was surrounded by O-'s, which can be quite difficult for someone who is of the AB type. AB's are more spiritual(necessary for my role today) and O-'s can often play the role where you are to learn something from them(such as love, compassion and forgiveness) as that was my case and I've seen others in our group suggesting the same. I have noticed O-'s lack the empathy that an AB has, making them appear harsh, but remember, we are all playing roles down here so you have to keep a cool head and refrain from judgment.

Jesus roles was spiritual, so likely AB is accurate blood type, my role today (Kundalini) was similar to his as I believe he experienced Kundalini on the cross. This will be extremely difficult for individuals to understand/believe if they have not researched some of the science pertaining to this type of experience, and of course not having the experience themselves. I have not shared much about this portion of my story in great detail because I haven't had the time to write and I fear it's too complex/sophisticated for the reader to follow and understand unless they are doing this type of research themselves.

I am more of the belief that blood types pertain to the roles you will play...Shoot, out of time, wish I could share more but I have to go.

So there are many from my soul group that I know have O blood types and they are from the ELohim soul group. When I say ELohim I'm referring to 'sky people' or 'the god's'. I have not asked in my readings if ELohim is the specific name of our E.T. race or is it just used to refer to 'sky people'.

PS Most of the Presidents of the U.S. have been documented O's with the exception of a few....I don't find that to be a coincidence. O's are leaders! And yes they will all have ego's.

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 155 posts

You are totally right we-r-one about the shroud of turin being AB. You also hit the nail on the head for me, matching O- blood to intense, leadership personalities, versus the more balanced and spiritual side of the AB blood type. Dr. D'Adamo is a must read for anyone interested in this subject even though his work is based on matching diet with blood types "Eat right right for your type".

Runningdeer, can you please provide a link as to where you got those percentages from?

I have been pretty interested in this topic for at least ten years after learning that there is just no science backing up where O- blood came from.

I have always read that the highest concentration of O negatives are the Basque people of spain.

My sister and I both have O- and have had some pretty unreal experiences in our lives that are very alien related that I won't derail the thread with. I am interested to see how much more input there is on this subject. There have been threads in the past about this before, but most of them have been alien/hybrid based stuff.
    Last edited by NeedleThreader; 6th July 2018 at 19:42. Reason: spelling

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NeedleThreader For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th July 2018), BMJ (12th July 2018), DNA (15th September 2018), RunningDeer (6th July 2018), Violet3 (7th July 2018), we-R-one (7th July 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NeedleThreader (here)
    Runningdeer, can you please provide a link as to where you got those percentages from?
    They're from the link provided by Cadillac’s OP.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th July 2018), BMJ (12th July 2018), DNA (15th September 2018), NeedleThreader (6th July 2018), we-R-one (7th July 2018)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 155 posts

Right, thank you.

Would love to look at the actual data set if it existed. Since he's "known about it for eons" it sounds like he pulled this data from thin air. We are such a mixed bag of DNA these days, his clumping of entire ethnic groups in single, broad stroke grouping of Blood types does not sound accurate to me.

UPDATE: I tried searching for THE MEDICAL JOURNAL OF THE HUMAN RACE LINEAGE, concerning blood types and found nothing.
    Last edited by NeedleThreader; 6th July 2018 at 20:51. Reason: addition

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NeedleThreader For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th July 2018), BMJ (12th July 2018), DNA (15th September 2018), RunningDeer (6th July 2018), Violet3 (7th July 2018), we-R-one (7th July 2018)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Dear Needle Threader: Please tell us about your experiences under the heading of your choice. I think these unusual experiences can teach us more about ourselves and our abilities than we suspect.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

BMJ (12th July 2018), DNA (15th September 2018), NeedleThreader (17th September 2018)

18. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I must say i also have misgivings about Kerry's judgement about Eddie Page. I can't understand why she would give so much space and time to him given her experience. While I can't really say why Eddie Page does not resonate with me except for a total lack of feedback from my intuition on him, the other thread on here mentions some things that struck my attention such as the i.d. from Area 51, which is not the official name, the model of the plane, photo identical to what Eddie says is a Pleidian ship and his sometimes judgemental tone. One glaring fact however in what he says is a red alert to me: When he says that the Pleidaian ships will come get us to rescue us and bring us back to Earth once things are cleaned up. Many researchers in the past have warned against going into space ships en masse as in a rapture scenario, even David Wilcock has said this many times in the past. The space ship scenario is part of the Galactic Federation scenario which smacks of Project Bluebeam which we have also been warned about. Could Kerry have been compromised somehow?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marcianna74 For This Post:

DNA (15th September 2018), Valerie Villars (15th September 2018)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

FYI, my aunt, who is very psychic, has been told by her guide to never, ever get on a ship. Under no circumstances. My gut tells me the same thing.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

DNA (15th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th September 2018), marcianna74 (15th September 2018), NeedleThreader (17th September 2018)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Right on, Val! Never get on a ship....there were "stories" about that after the Hur. that hit Houston!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

DNA (15th September 2018), Spellbound (16th September 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Right on, Val! Never get on a ship....there were "stories" about that after the Hur. that hit Houston!
    Foxie, I meant space ships. If they ever came down and said they were here to rescue us and bring us to another planet. That type of scenario or otherwise. If they landed on my front lawn, I would tell them no.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

DNA (15th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th September 2018), Spellbound (16th September 2018)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I had a strange message telling me my post was too long, but it posted anyway without my knowing, so I reposted many times

sorry
    Last edited by Flash; 16th September 2018 at 16:57.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

reposted too many times
    Last edited by Flash; 16th September 2018 at 16:58.

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    For easy viewing, here's the article:

BLOODLINES BY EDDIE PAGE
    July 5, 2018

The following was sent to me for publication, written by Pleiadian “Abiel” also known as Eddie Page:

..”I shall start out with the easiest, the understanding of the Anikims and the ones known by the Samarians as the El-lohim, which in their dialect means…those who came down. I am going to simplify the DNA as I go to show the comparison and understanding that most have not taken the time to look up. It is very complicated because religion and certain science aspects have tainted the sources of the information as the proof in the pudding, in most cases, purposely to hide the facts. Remember that this is from the man who taught me well and was an expert in the field when he was alive…Zachariah Sitchin.

The Anikims are misleading as they are mentioned in the Biblical text, how can we surely and safely who they were? The Egyptians hieroglyphs show a picture of them in many reliefs there, especially at Luxor which was known as the “City of the GODS”. In the Bible they are mentioned in Numbers 13: 26-33. Deuteronomy 1:26, and Genesis 4, calling them the Niphilim which is where the confusion gets hay wired.

First of all, the Niphilim where they are mentioned were the giants of olden times which protected the creation called the AD’m. Meaning human, the creation from the El-lohim, the GODS which came down. They were humans creators if we look into the Bible once again, Genesis 1: 26-27. “LETS MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE”. This came from the Samarian cuneiform tablets and they also knew where these beings came from their very advance knowledge of the solar system, the Pleiades. As the olden records tell us, the mother, or birth mother from the creation of the species was known as the Mari, or the EV, Mari was a titlement as that of Queen, she would also be called the Gen, giver of life, her name would be translated into ISIS, simple term of where the wordage of Genesis, or Gen-Isis came from. They were all Caucasian as they eventually threaded out into the upper part of Africa to be known as the Egyptians of antiquity.

From multiple records and DNA taken from some of the mummies such as King TUT, Athroditiy, Anshakidian, they showed that they were in a league of their own, their DNA samples showed them to be of European descent, but what should be stated is that Europeans came from them. Names that are rarely mentioned openly because it would take away from the fairy tales the Bible has given to mankind for ages. These ones should understand that Mesopotamia stretched from the Indian Pakshur region to the Mediterranean. This was the sacred garden of Eden as the Bible called it.

The word of Anunukki were the Pleiadians as the records show. Most don’t understand the wordage of the Samarians, which their language came from these ones of creation. It is a very easy talk if one understands what the meanings are, but unfortanly, it has ben lost in time. The people of the first creation and the tribes that fanned out of Mesopotamia were all white descendants. The DNA and traces through time verified this. Let me show now the evidence and this comes from the experts from the studies and the examples that most in the religious circles do not wish to discuss.

DNA STUDIES…These people were of the most rarest blood that is known to mankind today, O negative with an Rh factor of .075 antigens. It was recently stated that the O negative has no known human origins. If that is so, then how did it come to be? Simply from the first creation and the El-lohim, those who came down. In their image we shall create. To start with, the wordage and teachings come from something that most Christians think is pure outright evil, the number of 6-6-6. That couldn’t be farther from the truth. Follow close here.

6…Amino acids
    6…Sugar enzymes
    6…Platoids elements——-Revelations 13: 18, the number of man.

Now this was also known in later years as the Star Seed blood line. The blood line of King David, the very same blood line of Jesus himself. So where does the O negative come into play? Jesus stated he was from the lineage of David, a Nazerite tribe. The shroud of Turin has samples that were tested years ago and showed that it was O negative, it also matched the samples of blood the Catholic Church holds onto with relics from the Holy lands that was taken when Constantine took in 312 AD. The O negative holds key elements that other blood types do not have. Parp cells, certain enzymes, special amino condrals traits that makes it very-very rare indeed. Looking at the Bible again, Genesis 2: 21-23, the rib taken to make the woman, a none factual verse, but here is what they should have stated, RIB-)-Nucleic acids…here is the sequences of DNA and RNA and also the TMC…tobacco mosaic virus cells, connected to the PNC cells of the Polynucleotide chain. This is the cell web as the scientist such as Dr. Maurice Rapport and Dr. Irvine Page. The early experts and as the understanding got more advance, other names stepped in with their own findings. So if one looks at the verse of Revelations 13: 18, how did they know this so long ago? Plus science has proven this to be a fact.

Now there are several type of blood elements, but the one is the O negative we are talking about here. It is not possible to have two blood types interact with one another under modern medical understanding, but the elephant in the room here, how can anyone take O negative blood to some one such with A or B or even AB blood, they can take O negative, but O negative cannot take nothing but O negative. It is simple as that. Plus there is no such element as a B positive with a O negative, or AB negative with O negative, they don’t match up and they are lethal to any who try to intermingle the two as one. Sorry, that is a medical fact as stated by Dr. Maurice Williams Cambridge University. The story and data are seriously quite long, but it is there for those who wish to study it and believe me, it is very fascinating to see the elements that are as olden as time itself. But the Star Seed ancestry comes from a long and lost forgotten time period.

In the mountains of southern France and parts of Armenia there are people known as the Basques people who are all O negative. They are descendants as they tell in their oral traditions from a group of people who at one time descended from the Armenia region and eventually settled in Europe. They also claim that they descended from the Lord himself…Jesus. Another oddity is that their average life span is 98.2 years old and are rarely sick. Again all are Caucasian.

To take it even further is what was the Holy Grail that the Knights Templars protected so fiercely? It was the blood line of Jesus. That is another story in itself. But in the olden days it was called the San Griel, the grail lore of ancient times. The old secret and saying is that there is power in the blood, does that hold a lot of truth? Yet we can see that it surely was written in the ancient times and with several gospels taken purposely out of the original Biblical records. The Samarian and Egyptian talked about the specific blood line in their histories. A matrix according to the time lines that cannot be over looked. Yet it was the Catholic Church that changed most everything we know about it today to protect their own power structure.

As I have stated, it is complicated and long, it takes time and understanding to see the facts for the truth is there in front of those who look for it. Anyone can make the claims, but is it the truth and the correct data? Does one have the proof to verify what they are making? I for myself do and I can and would share for those with an open mind and heart. If it is a horse, we call it a horse, not something else. The O negative and the DNA speak in volumes and power. I know where my lineage comes from and verifiable truth is what I know and live, I also have the records to back this up, do they who make out landish claims? If one will look at the start of verse 13:18 of Revelations, it commands you, those who have wisdom. The 666 is the divine number of creation and it is centered around only one blood type, O negative, not any other type but O negative. It is simple as that. Follow closely here

O NEGATIVE CELL STRUTURES…

Rh enzyme platelets…Monocyte cells…5.0-12.0 count per droplet
    Basophil…………..3.0-5.0 Endo Parp 2 cells
    MCV…………………75-94 per cell-Corpuscular Vm
    MCH………………..33-36 per cell-Hemoglobin concentration
    RDW………………..11.5-15.0 Rb-Rb-Rubidium count
    Hemocrit/Enzymes…42%-75% absolute O negative only
    Nh2-CH2-CN…….440% Nucli louse
    Glucose…………….140%
    Potassium…………3.5%
    Chloride enzymes…100%
    Anion Capacity……12.5/18.5 %
    Globulin Count….5.0-3.9
    Triglycerides’ Cells…225/25-150 count
    White Blood Count…8.0%
    Red Blood Count…….5.0%
    Meta-Globin…………..12.7-18.0 endo parp 1 cells
    Platelet Count…144.6%-130% Enzymes-Endo/Hind 3 cells
    Crystalline Chromosomes…58.7%-66.4% average
    Serotonin Cells………..81.0%
    Monocyte-Platelets..12.5 minimum count/ 00.19422/7.0-7.8 per cell

Again, this is only found in O negative blood and no other. The science is exact and cannot be challenged. Plus the average normal human knomn has between 23 and 24 Mitro-Chon-Cells, the Star Seed blood line has a total of 36. We have a higher SAR’s rating also. SAR is Sugar-Amino Receptors. We also have another identity called the Star Fire factors, A higher PTHA Helix Nucleus. So watching the data as I have over the years, the very number of 666 is been called the divine number of the alien helix, Star Fire Blood of O negative. I suggest those who are curious to these facts, read the book called Holy Blood-Holy Grail, It is very true and fascinating that they show the truth as the Biblical record should have and to see who we are descendants of, It will shock you, but then the truth cannot stay hidden for long. Yet I have known about this for some several eons.

THE X’S REPRESENT THE FACTS THAT THESE TYPES CAN SHARE THEIR BLOOD WITH THOSE SHOWN. BUT THERE IS NO X, YOU CANNOT.

THESE ARE THE FACTS FROM THE MEDICAL JOURNAL OF THE HUMAN RACE LINEAGE. STUDIES CONDUCTED BY THE FOLLOWING EXPERTS…Dr. ROBERT MERCOLA/MEDICAL STUDIES-HARVARD SCHOOL OF MEDICAL SCIENCES…ROOTS OF MANKIN BY ANDIS KAULINS…PREHISTORIC EUROPE BY PHILLI[ VAN DOREN STERN…THE ASCENT OF MAN BY J. BRONOWSKI…SEARCH FOR THE ADAM BY HERBERDT WENDT…Dr. JOHANSON L. BECKMAN/ANTHROPOLOGY AND HUMAN GENETICS…A DENDRITE OF WORLD POPULATION BY BLOOD BY KELUS LUKASZEWICZ/HERSFELD GERMANY…ALIENS AND O NEGATIVE BLOOD BY Dr. FRANCIS CRICK…Rh NEGATIVE BLOOD LINES BY DEE FINNEY…BLOODLINE OF THE GODS BY NICK REDFERN…DNA OF THE GODS BY Dr. CHRISE H. HARDY…DNA FINGER-PRINTING BY CHRISTOPHER LAMPTON…THE HERMETRIC CODE IN DNA BY MICHAEL HAYES…THE SECRETS OF LONG LIFE IN DNA BY HERVE JANECEK-PhD…Rh O NEGATIVE FACTOR AND THE REPTILIAN TRAITS BY Dr. JAMES VANDALE…EUROPES MYSTERY PEOPLE BY Dr. ALEX ROTHOVIUS…THE PEOPLE OF GOD BY MAHATMA GHANDI…BLOOD OF THE GODS BY MABEL ROYCE…THE ORIGINAL Rh FACTORS IN IRELAND BY MIKE McNAMARAB…THE BASQUE HISTORY OF THE WORLD BY MARK KURTANSKY…THE BLOOD OF JESUS BY BETTY MILLER…THE ROYAL BLOODLINE OF JESUS AND MARY MAGDALINE BY TAU TIA L. DOUGLAS…HUMAN O NEGATIVE Rh BLOOD AND ALIEN ORIGINS BY THE UN-SILENT MAJORITY.

These are some of the various experts that have dedicated their lives to the understanding of these facts that I have very well done myself, to uncover the facts and truth. Not to mention everyone of Sitchins Earth Chronicles that tell the story of creation as told by the Samarians. It is long and tedious to know everything, but to those who search, the answers are there to be found, for my luck and tenacious appetite, I looked and found about 95% of what I was always looking for. I do have the rare blood of o negative and certain things about me has always been kept locked away, until I realized, I don’t need to be ashamed of who I am and never caring if anyone believed it or not, after all, it’s my life, I have lived it and not others. I do have the facts, the answers for those who search, and I shall share freely to those who wish to se the facts.”–Eddie Page
    Once again, Kerry does not do even god basic research - so basic that it is shameful she lets this go. And this time Running Deer, we should not transfer falsehood either, with a little checking.

these tables above in your post are awfully wrong.

Here the science from the Australian red cross. Understand that if they do not take the right table into consideration for blood transfusion, the blood recipient is killed. So it is respected to the letter and does not correspond to your above table. (https://mytransfusion.com.au/about-b...g-blood-groups)

Name:  Asset 24d-Red Cell Compatibility.gif
Views: 175
Size:  36.9 KB

The races blood group is wrong too

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

My conclusion:

Eddie Page is full of it.
    Last edited by Flash; 16th September 2018 at 17:01.

30. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Once again, Kerry does not do even god basic research - so basic that it is shameful she lets this go. And this time Running Deer, we should not transfer falsehood either, with a little checking.

Flash, I don’t spend a lot of time listening to Kerry's material.

Cadillac dropped a link (see his OP) to Kerry's site. What I did was add that information so we didn’t have to go there. I’ve found her site to be heavy in advertisements and no doubt cookie trackers.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th September 2018 at 19:28.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (16th September 2018), Flash (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th September 2018)

32. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

For whatever it's worth, here's an interesting site I found ages ago:

http://rhnegativeregistry.com/rh-neg...ome-page-.html

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th September 2018), NeedleThreader (17th September 2018)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Flash, I don’t spend a lot of time listening to Kerry's material.

Cadillac dropped a link (see his OP) to Kerry's site. What I did was add that information so we didn’t have to go there. I’ve found her site to be heavy in advertisements and no doubt cookie trackers.
    I bow anyhow to your commitment Paula and thank you for it.

I should have been more diplomatic towards you. Right, nobody can have days to check on every lies out there. Sorry for my comment.

I did check and posted on the false info, so the job is done, which is our collective job here on avalon.

But Kerry and her invitees have pretty much lost the last hope of some truth proponents coming from today’s Camelot I was still having

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th September 2018), RunningDeer (16th September 2018), Valerie Villars (16th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread