1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock's letter of resignation to Gaia TV

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    I was also surprised that Jay Weidner promoted the fake SSP stuff too. Didn't he make a cool film called The Last Avatar?
    The Last Avatar Movie Trailer

THE LAST AVATAR - NOW ON GAIA.COM
    Written and directed by Jay Weidner

Published on Oct 29, 2014
    [full summary]

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Daozen (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), justntime2learn (9th July 2018), Noelle (9th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

....he's aware enough to know about the stuff going on behind the scenes (drugs, sex parties, and all the rest)

Wait - what? Bill, I am very interested in the content of this thread as I have invested much time/ energy into the content on Gaia TV. Are you saying that the corporate staff/ presenters of Gaia are involved in drugs and sex parties? If so what is your source for such claims??

Also, are you also saying that the bulk of information relayed on Gaia relating to the SSP is false?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to reply

Drlukend

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), geofffxdwg (9th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

This is the best soap opera ever. I am enjoying every minute of it.

What I'm trying to say is, when you court fame, money, etc. this is the obvious result. Talk about corrupted. Jeees. Or is that sheesh.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 9th July 2018 at 00:35.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th July 2018), BMJ (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), sherron44 (9th July 2018), Wind (11th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #104
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Seeking assistance in understanding the alleged SSP hoax perpetrated by DW,ES and CG. what are the motivations for the deceit?

Are they:

1. Financial gain for GAIA, DW, ES and CG
    2 Anonymous military industrial complex and or societal elite sources seeking to control the narrative on a real SSP
    3. Serves as societal steam whistles designed to provide hope and release mass tension over the ever increasing control grid being placed on humanity

What do you think are the reasons ? ... thank you for your response

Drlukend

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Kristin (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #105
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    Seeking assistance in understanding the alleged SSP hoax perpetrated by DW,ES and CG. what are the motivations for the deceit?

Are they:

1. Financial gain for GAIA, DW, ES and CG
    2 Anonymous military industrial complex and or societal elite sources seeking to control the narrative on a real SSP
    3. Serves as societal steam whistles designed to provide hope and release mass tension over the ever increasing control grid being placed on humanity

What do you think are the reasons ? ... thank you for your response

Drlukend
    On Feb 20 you were perplexed about the misinformation surrounding DW, ES, and CG. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...78#post1209378

You mention 3 possible motivations-- I was wondering what you think are the most likely reasons, from the vantage point of someone who has followed David Wilcock for several years?

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2018), Bill Ryan (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (9th July 2018), Kristin (9th July 2018), Luke Holiday (9th July 2018), mountain_jim (9th July 2018), Noelle (9th July 2018), norman (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #106
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Hi Luke, this thread focuses on what David Wilcock is saying about Gaia. You may find a great deal of information by reading his resignation letter and trying to piece together David's claims and possible motivations as well as perhaps glean a deeper understanding of of Gaia and it's inner workings. All open to interpretation. Do give us your thoughts when you are ready. Cheers.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2018), Bill Ryan (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Noelle (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

On Gaia, I really like William Henry. Though I'm not a member of Gaia, I use to be. I think Henry is legit, and an honest guy, and a true mystic.
    http://www.williamhenry.net/

14. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ....he's aware enough to know about the stuff going on behind the scenes (drugs, sex parties, and all the rest)
    Wait - what? Bill, I am very interested in the content of this thread as I have invested much time/ energy into the content on Gaia TV. Are you saying that the corporate staff/ presenters of Gaia are involved in drugs and sex parties? If so what is your source for such claims??
    There's quite a bit of testimony on The Truth about Gorey Goode thread, which you may not have got to yet. (It's a long thread! Maybe some folks here can help find the references.) Daniel Lizst (the 'Dark Journalist') also referred to this, interviewing witnesses who'd been involved with Gaia, Corey Goode et al, in some of his "New Age Deep State" videos from last year.

And there's more here, from You Are Free TV, in these two videos refernecing information from GEM (the 'Gaia Employees Movement'). The videos aren't very good (if people will excuse me saying so!), but the info is in there. Do read also the YouTube comments, though of course there are a LOT of those.

Also, are you also saying that the bulk of information relayed on Gaia relating to the SSP is false?
    Yes, almost all of it. Maybe 100.00% of it. It's done a LOT of damage to the serious research community. Do please ask any questions here.

There's a long list of serious researchers who have made statements that Corey Goode's testimony, which has become more and more extreme and elaborate as time has passed, should be totally disregarded (and that's putting it politely. ). They include
    • Stephen Bassett
    • Walter Bosley
    • Alexandra Bruce
    • Kerry Cassidy
    • James Clarkson
    • Ole Dammegard and everyone at Forum Borealis
    • Richard Dolan
    • Joseph P. Farrell
    • Lorien Fenton
    • Catherine Austin Fitts
    • Steven Greer
    • Clif High
    • Linda Moulton Howe
    • Peter Levenda
    • Melinda Leslie
    • Daniel Liszt
    • Erica Lukes
    • Randy Maugans
    • Mark McCandlish
    • Jim Nichols
    • ... and a large number of other MUFON members, radio hosts, researchers, and video makers, many of whom I might not even know about.
    There's something VERY badly wrong with Corey Goode (though informed opinions differ on exactly what that may be), and Emery Smith is most definitely EITHER totally delusional OR knowingly inventing all his claims.

Regarding Pete Peterson, I wrote a disclaimer that in my strong opinion nothing he told Project Camelot in our June 2009 three-part interview can now be relied on.

See these threads. There's a lot of information in all three.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th July 2018 at 01:05.

15. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

arwen (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), DNA (9th July 2018), drneglector (9th July 2018), ExomatrixTV (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), geofffxdwg (9th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (9th July 2018), Jayke (9th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th July 2018), justntime2learn (9th July 2018), Justplain (9th July 2018), Kristin (9th July 2018), Luke Holiday (28th November 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th July 2018), mountain_jim (9th July 2018), Noelle (9th July 2018), norman (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), Shadowself (9th July 2018), Sophocles (9th July 2018), Spellbound (9th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th July 2018), Valerie Villars (9th July 2018), Wansen (9th July 2018), Wind (11th July 2018)

16. Link to Post #109
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Luke also feel free to check out https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...on-Server-Data. You'll also find some interesting information there.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th July 2018), Luke Holiday (10th July 2018), mountain_jim (9th July 2018)

18. Link to Post #110
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

What a ridiculous image. Their headliners are Goode, Wilcock and Smith, meanwhile they have Dr Osmanagich grouped in with the likes of Yanaros, Sather, Deschamps and Waskosky. Oh and Gaia is run by Luciferians but don’t mind Roger Richards there with the sigil of Lucifer tattooed on his neck.

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    It makes no sense that Corey is suing DW because they all have an event happening in August...DW will be there...ES will be there...Corey will be there and the whole gang.
    Corey, David, Elizabeth (David’s wife) are part of Dimensions of Disclosure on August 17th-19th.

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

19. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2018), Bill Ryan (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), earthdreamer (11th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Jad (9th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th July 2018), justntime2learn (9th July 2018), Justplain (9th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th July 2018), mountain_jim (9th July 2018), Omni (10th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), Sophocles (9th July 2018), Wind (11th July 2018)

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,129 times in 8,306 posts

The Ministry of Truth.

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Debra (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (9th July 2018), Ivanhoe (9th July 2018), justntime2learn (9th July 2018), Kristin (9th July 2018), Omni (10th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), Valerie Villars (9th July 2018)

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

The rap on Gaia, conspiratorial speaking, is that it provides flaky content of the new age, such as characters like DW and CG, to in-fact besmirch any original legitimate conspiracy, alt spirituality, and other nonmainstream content.

THEY WON'T ALLOW ANY LEGITIMATE ALT SPIRITUALITY OR ALT CONSPIRACY POPULAR SITES. Only the divisive controversial places will be allowed to thrive.

Now I'm not saying there are not great sites, such as this one. I'm saying well-populated sites. They'll allow small sites, BUT DONT GET TOO BIG! YOU WILL NOT LAST LONG!

Back to Gaia. I don’t know about reptilians and Luciferians, and sex parties, all that’s personal lifestyle stuff is meaningless to me unless there is some abuse chicanery.

But overall a company like Gaia, in terms of deep state activity, exists to make alternative things kind of ridiculous and basically buy any original good content spiritual or conspiracy sites that crop up originally. Like the story, I told about Zaadz. (That btw as we predicted in 2007, was buried and is no longer online.)

Zaadz was a spiritual Facebook-like community with awesome content. And I mean awesome, I’m not exaggerating. IT HAD TO BE TAKEN OUT!

Look on the internet now, there’s almost 90 percent crap! That’s the goal, my friends, to make us indulge in folly.

So if tomorrow some original great content site breaks through the darkness a company like Gaia will buy it out. The almighty dollar and Pound still rules the day...

On a related note: If you noticed, many of the alt sites that were dealing with conspiracy content after Trump's election or near it; many of them became Alt right and or outright racist. I say this was no coincidence. I won't mention names out of respect for peoples beliefs here, but it's no doubt that was likely organized.
    Last edited by Zak247; 9th July 2018 at 01:34.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

Debra (9th July 2018), earthdreamer (11th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018)

24. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There's something VERY badly wrong with Corey Goode (though informed opinions differ on exactly what that may be), and Emery Smith is most definitely EITHER totally delusional OR knowingly inventing all his claims.
    Corey Goode shares details that were new to me:

He talks about his days working for the Federal Reserve, time spent in a number of secret societies, resisting temptations of women and drugs and gathering info that he released on forums, blogs and such.

@ 27:25

DW - Corey one of the things you did is work for the Federal Reserve and in your prior incarnation let's say. And what do these guys know about the power of our consciousness and how are they using it against us? Is this working?

{snip}

@ 28:06

CG - So yeah, when I worked there it was it's interesting that a number of secret societies were there. they tried to actually recruit me. I was invited to go to a Masonic Lodge which I did one in Plano, Texas and visited with them for a little while and it was pretty much a bunch of just old guys sitting around. You know not really doing much and then they kicked me out. I have no idea what went on then.

But then some of the people I worked with they were from the order of the Black Sun invited me to go out on a boat with them and I didn't really fully understand that there are part of this group yet. And they got me out on the boat on Lake Dallas, Lake Lewisville and Dallas. And all of these temptations were around and I knew intuitively that they had cameras on board and they were trying to entice me. They had women doing drugs below the underneath the boat and they were really trying to recruit me and I knew what was going on so I was very very careful about where I was, where I went.

{snip}

29:00

…so they were trying to recruit me and bring me in because some of them knew I was involved in other programs. And I was just gathering information because I was already starting to release little bits and pieces of information online and blogs and on forums. And then that’s, you know, shortly before I communicated with you and started to do so overtly that's like 2013 I think.

Full Disclosure Fest in downtown Los Angeles vs David Wilcock,Corey Goode, Emery Smith 23/06/2018

Here's another copy. Note: the "quick" time stamps will not work on the vid below, but the times still line up fairly close.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th July 2018 at 02:29.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Debra (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (9th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th July 2018), justntime2learn (9th July 2018), Omni (10th July 2018), Sophocles (9th July 2018), Valerie Villars (9th July 2018)

26. Link to Post #114
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, you are right and much of what was written there covers my question here.

I am just trying to wrap my mind around the fact that the SSP information as relayed by DW is all a sham. The dichotomy between what DW is claiming to be and the apparent reality of what he truly is devastating to me. In trying to process this dilemna I have read the verbose letter of resignation and came away with mixed feelings - knowing I needed to do more research before forming an opinion.

Here is one problem I have with David's argument regarding the Ancient civilizations episode "in question: I have re-watched that episode and aside from a unique take on the origin of the word Satan - I did not find it to be "blatantly lucerifarian in it's presentation - the episode was simply summarizing the frequently cited Sumarian annunaki creation story and it's link to a potential real garden of Eden. With that said; David's conclusion that his life was somehow in danger for being involved in the episode appears to be a huge exaggeration/misdirection - covering up his real motivations for wanting to leave Gaia.

In conclusion: Thank you Bill, Joe and Kristen for assisting me in processing this personally very disturbing subject. What makes it difficult is that fact that it appears that I have been deceived and have waisted ALOT of time/energy researcning what now appears to be a deadend in regards to DW's version of the SSP.

I

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2018), Bill Ryan (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), earthdreamer (11th July 2018), Flash (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Jayke (9th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th July 2018), Justplain (9th July 2018), Kristin (9th July 2018), mountain_jim (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), Satori (9th July 2018), Sophocles (9th July 2018)

28. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,129 times in 8,306 posts

Luke, it's not all or nothing. I'm pretty certain a LOT of the back story DW is fluffing up for the fluffies is basically rooted in reality.

It's the theatre production opportunity making that stinks.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th July 2018), aoibhghaire (10th July 2018), Flash (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th July 2018), Justplain (9th July 2018), Kristin (9th July 2018), Luke Holiday (28th November 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), Satori (9th July 2018)

30. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    What a ridiculous image. Their headliners are Goode, Wilcock and Smith, meanwhile they have Dr Osmanagich grouped in with the likes of Yanaros, Sather, Deschamps and Waskosky. Oh and Gaia is run by Luciferians but don’t mind Roger Richards there with the sigil of Lucifer tattooed on his neck.

[/CENTER]
    Yup, and it’s subtle, but checkout the disproportionate size of the four in comparison to the others and the vertical line up of Sather under DW.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th July 2018 at 13:30.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Debra (9th July 2018), Flash (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (9th July 2018), justntime2learn (9th July 2018), Satori (9th July 2018), Valerie Villars (8th August 2018)

32. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

This is soooo ludicrous, here my take about Goode's good boy claims, in red:

He talks about his days working for the Federal Reserve, time spent in a number of secret societies, resisting temptations of women and drugs and gathering info that he released on forums, blogs and such.

DW - Corey one of the things you did is work for the Federal Reserve and in your prior incarnation let's say. And what do these guys know about the power of our consciousness and how are they using it against us? Is this working?

So now, he worked for the Federal Reserve, new to me... doing what, connecting IT cables somewhere or transporting computer (yes a bit of sarcasm)

{snip}

CG - So yeah, when I worked there it was it's interesting that a number of secret societies were there. they tried to actually recruit me. I was invited to go to a Masonic Lodge which I did one in Plano, Texas and visited with them for a little while and it was pretty much a bunch of just old guys sitting around. You know not really doing much and then they kicked me out. I have no idea what went on then.

But then some of the people I worked with they were from the order of the Black Sun invited me to go out on a boat with them and I didn't really fully understand that there are part of this group yet. And they got me out on the boat on Lake Dallas, Lake Lewisville and Dallas. And all of these temptations were around and I knew intuitively that they had cameras on board and they were trying to entice me. They had women doing drugs below the underneath the boat and they were really trying to recruit me and I knew what was going on so I was very very careful about where I was, where I went.

In many but many business meetings (ask people working in China and Korea for example), supply of women plus drugs and camera filming the action is very ordinary and yes, if you fall for it, it will be used to blackmail you in order to gather all the money for themselves. Nothing at all intuitive about this, anyone who has worked internationally or in higher spheres knows this. Believe it or not, many men fall for this still.

I was presented with the same while working abroad, but instead of being female, it was a boat filled with male hunks. The problem is that women do not fall as easily for these things. I also made sure anything I was drinking was sealed and the bottle open in front of me. And then just dipped my lips, no more, not to be insulting to the "host". I was absolutely pi ss ed that this was tried on me.

I must add : IT HAD AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RECRUITING ME OR ANYONE ELSE IN ANY DARK SOCIETY AT ALL, IT HAS PLAINLY TO DO WITH BLACKMAIL TO GET MONEY AND CONTRACTS. This story of Goode is so stupid, the only thing he is telling is that they tried to have money deals with him, and if he flunk the test, and did drugs and sex, he must cover this tracks to his wife.

{snip}

…so they were trying to recruit me and bring me in because some of them knew I was involved in other programs. And I was just gathering information because I was already starting to release little bits and pieces of information online and blogs and on forums. And then that’s, you know, shortly before I communicated with you and started to do so overtly that's like 2013 I think.

Full Disclosure Fest in downtown Los Angeles vs David Wilcock,Corey Goode, Emery Smith 23/06/2018

Last edited by Flash; 9th July 2018 at 01:52.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Justplain (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), Valerie Villars (8th August 2018)

34. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

{snip}

{snip}

For heaven's sake. I knew nothing about Corey Goode and then saw a video of him whacked on drugs. Now, I'm not judging him for that but the point is I'll be damned if I even consider someone like that as a guru. We all have information, not just Corey Goode or David Wilcock. They both do have some truth, but so do I and everyone else posting here.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Debra (9th July 2018), Flash (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th July 2018), Michelle Marie (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018)

36. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

I am just trying to wrap my mind around the fact that the SSP information as relayed by DW is all a sham.
    I'm afraid it really is.

Just one TINY thing.... one of a huge, huge mountain of stuff. The fact that David Wilcock never actually went to Pete Peterson's house to see what the facts actually were, shows his level of commitment to (and interest in) real boots-on-the-ground research.

It was easy to go check the facts. One just had to drive to the front gate and talk to all the folks there, who were clearing out the house and had no axe to grind. DW never took the trouble to do that. Including a flight from LA and renting a car in Boise, he could have done that in a single easy day and been home well in time for dinner.

The dichotomy between what DW is claiming to be and the apparent reality of what he truly is devastating to me.
    I can really understand that. Hang in there, stand solid, and just gather all the facts — leaving belief, and hope, completely out of it. Not always easy. But it has to be MOST definitely worth it.

37. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th July 2018), aoibhghaire (10th July 2018), arwen (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), DeDukshyn (9th July 2018), drneglector (9th July 2018), Flash (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), geofffxdwg (9th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (9th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th July 2018), Kristin (9th July 2018), Kryztian (13th July 2018), Luke Holiday (9th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th July 2018), Michelle Marie (9th July 2018), mountain_jim (9th July 2018), norman (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), Sophocles (9th July 2018), Spellbound (9th July 2018), Valerie Villars (9th July 2018), Wansen (9th July 2018), Wind (11th July 2018)

38. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: David Wilcock's letter of resignation to Gaia TV

Yes, you are right and much of what was written there covers my question here.

I am just trying to wrap my mind around the fact that the SSP information as relayed by DW is all a sham. The dichotomy between what DW is claiming to be and the apparent reality of what he truly is devastating to me. In trying to process this dilemna I have read the verbose letter of resignation and came away with mixed feelings - knowing I needed to do more research before forming an opinion.

Here is one problem I have with David's argument regarding the Ancient civilizations episode "in question: I have re-watched that episode and aside from a unique take on the origin of the word Satan - I did not find it to be "blatantly lucerifarian in it's presentation - the episode was simply summarizing the frequently cited Sumarian annunaki creation story and it's link to a potential real garden of Eden. With that said; David's conclusion that his life was somehow in danger for being involved in the episode appears to be a huge exaggeration/misdirection - covering up his real motivations for wanting to leave Gaia.

In conclusion: Thank you Bill, Joe and Kristen for assisting me in processing this personally very disturbing subject. What makes it difficult is that fact that it appears that I have been deceived and have waisted ALOT of time/energy researcning what now appears to be a deadend in regards to DW's version of the SSP.

I
    My good friend, fret not, for in this realm we’ve all been through deception.

I could tell you stories that make these guys seem like the boy scouts

What you have and they don’t is sincerity and honesty. A rare attribute that will take you far in seeking the truth. In fact, with those attributes, nothing can keep you back from finding the truth...

39. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th July 2018), aoibhghaire (10th July 2018), arwen (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (9th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th July 2018), Kristin (9th July 2018), Luke Holiday (9th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), Valerie Villars (9th July 2018), Wind (11th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1 6 16 19 LastLast