+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst 1 7 17 19 LastLast

Thread: David Wilcock's letter of resignation to Gaia TV

1. Link to Post #321
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,429 times in 32,920 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock's letter of resignation to Gaia TV

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    My opinion and my observation ........ it was a call out.
    I get it, and thanks. I have one or two things on my plate at the moment! — but one thing I could do is make a clear statement on a standalone thread. Only that might stand a real chance of getting his personal attention, and that of anyone else who might be interested.

But if he's searching Avalon for my awaited response after an actual drop-the-gauntlet call-out... he'll already have seen it, besides much else that I've written over the years. I have no problem with that, which is why all this material is posted publicly. As was impeccably scripted by Aaron Sorkin in The Social Network, the internet isn't written in pencil; it's written in ink.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DNA (11th September 2018), Ernie Nemeth (22nd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), gbfromsea (24th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (10th September 2018), Ivanhoe (10th September 2018), James Newell (11th September 2018), Mike (10th September 2018), RaiseMachine (10th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), Saracatt (10th September 2018), Spellbound (10th September 2018), Valerie Villars (10th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #322
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

I see a few attacks going on re a few threads lately. I find that interesting. Bill must be expanding, and it is important to keep Project Avalon supported because it could become an important hub for free thinkers as the NWO clamps down on free speech.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2018), cursichella1 (30th November 2018), David Trd1 (28th September 2018), DNA (11th September 2018), Ernie Nemeth (22nd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (28th September 2018), Jayke (11th September 2018), RunningDeer (11th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #323
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Evaluating Gaia & Their Alleged New
    Secret Space Program Insider Jason Rice - (10:40 minutes)

Jordan Sather:
    Alright guys, so let's get into Gaia bringing out their new supposed secret space program insider a couple of days ago on September 25th. So Gaia the self-proclaimed Conscious Netflix on their Cosmic Disclosure Program brought forth a guy that goes by the name Jason Rice. He was interviewed by Jay Wagner and in about an episode and a half, Jason Rice put out these claims that he had been in a part of grooming programs from his youth for black projects. That he had been taken to an underground base and tunneled and portals somewhere. and they even did a hypnotic regression of him on camera to try to prove his legitimacy.

Now what's really interesting about this is that Cosmic Disclosure that show was started a few years ago by Corey Goode and David Wilcock. Now recently Corey and David are out of Gaia. So the questions on this, yes they are no longer there. So being that Gaia still has the intellectual property rights to that Cosmic Disclosure Show, this is the first batch of new people that they’re bringing out on it. And let me tell you, I am NOT getting good vibes from this. It’s not resonating with me at all. I'm gonna go through a list as of why. Number one, Jason Rice when I saw that name, I googled it…

Okay's people might be saying well all this stuff you're saying about this guy Jason Rice, you could say the same thing about Corey. Well there's a few things I have to say about that. Number one, Corey has been vetted. Been vetted by David. Been vetted by Dr. Michael Sala and others. I have met him. I've spent time with him to get any intuitive sense of him who he is. And to me, he has been vetted. Yes. I have vetted him. Others have as well.

Number two, his information corroborates. His info corroborates when William Thompkins came forward, he was like, “Wow! how did somebody else out there know all these things that I was bringing forward I didn't know there was.” And not only that but the vetting process involved corroborating the information all over the place. Now remind you, when it comes to Corey's testimony, it is EXPANSIVE. I still got questions, “Do you believe his wacko stories?” I think somebody asked me the other day. and yeah I do, because it takes time and effort to really understand much like …

Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd October 2018 at 18:50.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (28th September 2018), avid (29th September 2018), Bill Ryan (28th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (28th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (29th September 2018), justntime2learn (29th September 2018), norman (28th September 2018), Sequoia (28th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #324
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Jeeeez: Thats a long thread: I am and have always been naturally suspicious of all these aforementioned people and their claims: As time progress`s; each and every claim becomes larger and always non demonstrable; thus circumventing the previous ones through `our sources in [insert 3 letters here] and by another `secret whistle blower` emerging from the shadows after the foundation is laid with their hand up in proud admission: [My mind is not shut of BTW:I just deal in rationale and logic]

So if possible how can I know about the legitimacy of the alleged situation where Graham Hancock comes out of the closet about his Luciferian Beliefs:
    If it actually happened?

Does anyone know where this video or excerpt can be found? Because for me; that accusation is a blanket statement which could effectively ruin a man in one broad sweep: I am quite aware of the Luciferian Doctrine [where even the colour of snow will be taught to be black] or at least Im aware of the exoteric version of it: Thanks in advance:
    Last edited by Anti Democide; 20th October 2018 at 11:47.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anti Democide For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th October 2018), Nick Matkin (20th October 2018), RunningDeer (20th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #325
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Anti Democide (here)
    Jeeeez: Thats a long thread: I am and have always been naturally suspicious of all these aforementioned people and their claims: As time progress`s; each and every claim becomes larger and always non demonstrable; thus circumventing the previous ones through `our sources in [insert 3 letters here] and by another `secret whistle blower` emerging from the shadows after the foundation is laid with their hand up in proud admission: [My mind is not shut of BTW:I just deal in rationale and logic]
    I think this side show circus, using the same tactics over and over again will continue as long as it is profitable and there are unreasoning people that will pay to listen and participate. It's kind of the way of the world these days.

I used to be really, really frustrated about this, assuming everyone wants the truth. Many people these days are more interested in being entertained and distracted. The lies and unfulfilled prophecies don't effect them personally, so they just look the other way and wait for the next exciting episode.

The part I still struggle with is how these supposed profit making "truth seekers" could have so little self insight or be so deceitful and still represent themselves as such. David talks about his fear of being affiliated with the Luciferian doctrine: as far as I can see he is a living representation of it. He is the the inversion of truth, the promoter of lies.
    Last edited by Pam; 20th October 2018 at 13:33.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Anti Democide (28th October 2018), Bill Ryan (20th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (20th October 2018), PathWalker (21st October 2018), Retief (20th October 2018), RunningDeer (20th October 2018), Saracatt (21st October 2018), Wind (20th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #326
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Post Re: David Wilcock's letter of resignation to Gaia TV

I have a bombshell for you today. It’s the inside scoop on David’s resignation letter and the ongoing feud between Gaia TV and Corey’s camp. This information comes by way of Thomas Crown, the same person who doxed our fellow member Joe from the Carolinas.

The Fall of Gaia, Inc. – David Wilcock’s Resignation Letter, Intellectual Property Theft, Hostile Work Environment & Corey Goodes impending 50-million-dollar lawsuit!

Following the recent #NoSSPTM campaign, Mr. Crown produced a few screenshot-ridden blog posts, intent on exposing the corporate connections of key players within Gaia TV, MUFON, and elsewhere. These blog posts attracted the attention of people close to Gaia TV and Corey Goode, who began feeding him information.

Here is a chronological bullet-point summary of the pertinent information in the blog post with added context. There are more details in the blog post that I’m not able to include here, so you will have to read it for yourselves. Keep in mind these are all allegations:
    • The CEO of Gaia, Jirka Rysavy, was attacking Corey Goode through his loyal employees, who he used as proxies. This included the director of Cosmic Disclosure, Jay Weidner. Sooner or later, these attacks would intensify.
    • In 2017, Corey Goode complained to the upper management of Gaia about the hostile work environment created by Jay Weidner, but they did nothing to fix it.
    • Following this, Corey Goode began collecting evidence by recording conversations with Gaia personnel at work and on the phone.
    • In some of these recordings, Corey learned that Gaia was lining up new “insiders” (Emery Smith, Jason Rice, Tony Rodrigues) to keep Cosmic Disclosure running. Corey labeled them as LARPers right off the bat and blacklisted all of them.
      Context: Corey alleged in 2016 that there was an Air Force operation in play to “supersoldier” the SSP topic.
    • Emery Smith colluded with Jay Weidner to permanently replace Corey Goode as the co-host of Cosmic Disclosure.
    • Jay Weidner had David Wilcock shoot interviews with new insiders (Emery Smith et al.) behind Corey’s back. Corey found out about this and confronted David, who confessed that Jay Weidner was trying to get rid of Corey.
    • This was a breach of contract, as Corey Goode had the sole right to determine who appeared on the show. Corey confronted Jirka Rysavy about this, who once again did nothing.
    • In March 2018, Corey trademarked his testimony to protect it from Gaia, Inc.
    • No longer able to produce new content based on Corey’s testimony, Jirka planned to have Dr. Steven Greer on Cosmic Disclosure to discredit Corey Goode in an act of retaliation.
      Context: Dr. Greer has speculated that Corey is a Manchurian Candidate being influenced by psychotronic weaponry to push the malevolent alien agenda.
    • Corey sent a cease-and-desist letter to Gaia, Inc. Jirka told David and Emery to ignore it or else they would be fired. Then, Corey send cease-and-desist letters to David and Emery so the three of them could have it their way.
    • In July 2018, the Gaia Employee Movement (GEM), a group of fourteen diehard Corey Goode fans, informed the public about the toxic culture at Gaia through QAnon-style “drops.”
    • Emery Smith leaked David Wilcock’s resignation letter. At the time, David, Corey nor GEM knew this.
    • Patty Greer faces a $1-million lawsuit for reporting on the GEM drops.
    • David Wilcock faces a $10-MILLION lawsuit for the damages caused by his leaked resignation letter.
    • Corey Goode removed Emery Smith from Above Majestic because he leaked the resignation letter and because he continued to shoot episodes for Cosmic Disclosure.
    • “There are local witnesses in Boulder stepping forward, claiming Smith is a con artist who swindled them for large amounts of money and expensive gifts.”
    • David Wilcock could be worried that his credibility will be damaged beyond repair once Emery Smith is labeled as a fraud.
    • A drunken Emery Smith boasted to having outsmarted David Wilcock, Corey Goode, Jirka Rysavy, and Patty Greer.
    • In January 2019, Corey Goode plans to sue all parties involved in the alleged “conspiracy to commit character and brand assassination” against him. This includes a $50-MILLION lawsuit against Gaia, Inc. for “intellectual property theft, a hostile work environment, breach of contract, and slander.”

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2018), Chip (30th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (30th November 2018), Did You See Them (30th November 2018), Flash (30th November 2018), Hervé (30th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (30th November 2018), onawah (30th November 2018), PathWalker (30th November 2018), Retief (30th November 2018), RunningDeer (30th November 2018), Satori (30th November 2018), Valerie Villars (30th November 2018)

13. Link to Post #327
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Corey will have at least a few millions by having out of court agreements.

Gosh, where did I put my business mind to make money, I should have thought of those gimmicks.

He started with nothing 6 years ago, and will be a millionnaire no matter what, throught with know what, about untruths.

Wilcock will lose, Weidner will lose, even GAia is loosing (but may be ending winning),
    this is the cost of doing business with this kind of character.
    Last edited by Flash; 30th November 2018 at 04:39.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Andrew_K (30th November 2018), Bill Ryan (30th November 2018), greybeard (30th November 2018), Pam (30th November 2018), RunningDeer (30th November 2018), Valerie Villars (30th November 2018)

15. Link to Post #328
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Gosh, where did I put my business mind to make money, I should have thought of those gimmicks.

He started with nothing 6 years ago, and will be a millionnaire no matter what, throught with know what, about untruths.

Wilcock will lose, Weidner will lose, even GAia is loosing (but may be ending winning),
    All for the love of money !
    Good luck to him ! (As an intuitive empath I'm sure he saw this coming )
    Karma's a bitch though !

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Andrew_K (30th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (30th November 2018), Fansongecho (30th November 2018), greybeard (30th November 2018), Pam (30th November 2018), RunningDeer (30th November 2018), Valerie Villars (30th November 2018)

17. Link to Post #329
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)

All for the love of money !
    Good luck to him ! (As an intuitive empath I'm sure he saw this coming )
    Karma's a bitch though !
    I was thinking the same thing you were. So this is how the man chosen to represent the world spends his time, wallowing in tawdry drama trying to get every penny he can. I have to admit, I find it kind of funny that Emory was able to scam the scammers..a man is known by the company he seeks and it's not looking too good for any of those mentioned...It does clearly show that this is all about money, doesn't it.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Andrew_K (30th November 2018), Did You See Them (30th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (30th November 2018), RunningDeer (30th November 2018)

19. Link to Post #330
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

This story has a few holes in it....... more like cheese cloth

From my understanding Laura (say her name 3 times and she will appear) Eisenhower admitted herself she leaked David's letter, not Emery Smith.

Here's another bit of the Ripley's believe it or not story about Jimmy Church ties to this story from Alfred Weber's site.

''An excellent example of Gaia, Inc.’s influence in our community is the apparent control Jay Weidner and Gaia Inc. exercise over the host of Fade to Black Radio, Jimmy Church and his wife Rita Kumuryan. Per witness testimony, both Jimmy and Rita have been heard criticizing Goode and Wilcock’s character and testimony in front of attendees at various events. Church has been serving as Gaia Inc.’s unofficial ambassador by promoting the company’s shows and whistleblowers and yet has not had Goode back on his radio show since Goode’s departure from Gaia, Inc. Furthermore, Church has managed to interview everyone in Ufology who opposes Goode’s trademarks but refuses to air Goode’s side of the story publicly.

Jimmy Church with Wife, Rita Kumuryan

KGRA RADIO – Fade to Black with Jimmy Church

As most of us in the community who follow Goode were under the impression that Church, Goode, and Wilcock were close friends, the realization that Church and his wife could be opportunists with no backbone was difficult to comprehend. Hindsight is always 20-20.''

https://www.facebook.com/Alfred.Lambremont.Webre/

He has a long article on this if you care to read the rest

I used to read this guy's stuff but he's obviously been a nutter in the last year or so. Jimmy the church back stabbed David and Corey??

$50 million lawsuit?........ Oh please what lawyer will take this case about the blue chicken cult? They couldn't even get a real lawyer who specializes in this using Teresa's sister who I imagine sent that letter pro bono and as a family favor

And the soap opera continues and as a reminder

David Wilcock and Jay Weidner vetted both Emery Smith and Corey Goode
    Last edited by ichingcarpenter; 30th November 2018 at 15:46.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Andrew_K (30th November 2018), Did You See Them (30th November 2018), HaveBlue (1st December 2018), Retief (30th November 2018), RunningDeer (30th November 2018)

21. Link to Post #331
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Having read through David's latest long blog post (Discussion of David’s Critical New Disclosure Film — #1 Documentary! ) I found the following quiet amusing !
    Is David now back peddling on how well he vetted CG ?

Quote: "Corey Goode began having his own contact experiences slightly over two years after the 2012 end-date.
    The contacts began just four months after he and I started sharing insider info on a daily basis in November 2014.
    Goode’s alleged contacts revealed that very advanced and powerful ETs are holding off our own “solar flash” event, unlike what happened at Proxima Centauri.

Alleged !!!

I thought he bought into the blue chicken cult fully.
    Has he realised having one fraud verify another fraud is not quiet "research" ?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (30th November 2018), RunningDeer (30th November 2018)

23. Link to Post #332
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,429 times in 32,920 posts

'An excellent example of Gaia, Inc.’s influence in our community is the apparent control Jay Weidner and Gaia Inc. exercise over the host of Fade to Black Radio, Jimmy Church and his wife Rita Kumuryan. Per witness testimony, both Jimmy and Rita have been heard criticizing Goode and Wilcock’s character and testimony in front of attendees at various events. Church has been serving as Gaia Inc.’s unofficial ambassador by promoting the company’s shows and whistleblowers and yet has not had Goode back on his radio show since Goode’s departure from Gaia, Inc.
    A linguistic footnote. (My red emphasis above)

See also this article, by Jon Kelly on Alfred Webre's site. (Webre is a passionate defender and support of Patty Greer.) Four extracts quoted below:
    1. "Gaia, Inc., host David Wilcock interviewed Emery Smith..."
    2. "Following the published statements of Emery Smith Gaia, Inc., appears now committed..."
    3. ""Perhaps the biggest surprise for Gaia, Inc., audiences arises..."
    4. The following is a partial transcript of former CSETI Vice President Emery Smith in conversation with Gaia, Inc., host David Wilcock."
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th November 2018 at 17:58.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (30th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (12th December 2018), Did You See Them (30th November 2018), Magnus (15th December 2018), RunningDeer (1st December 2018), Yoda (1st December 2018)

25. Link to Post #333
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Weber quote

''Fade to Black Radio, Jimmy Church and yet has not had Goode back on his radio show since Goode’s departure from Gaia, Inc.''

He departed Gaia in July btw folks
    but here is jimmy promoting Corey two months later on his show

Ep. 920 FADE TO BLACK FADERNIGHT w/ Corey Goode : LIVE.....

FADE TO BLACK Radio
    Streamed live on Sep 20, 2018

Corey Goode joins us to talk about Qanon and the recent Secret Space Program posts that have gone vireal around the web ... LIVE

Well weber that's another hole in your cheese cloth conspiracy
    Last edited by ichingcarpenter; 30th November 2018 at 18:41.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (12th December 2018), Did You See Them (8th January 2019), RunningDeer (1st December 2018)

27. Link to Post #334
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This story has a few holes in it....... more like cheese cloth

From my understanding Laura (say her name 3 times and she will appear) Eisenhower admitted herself she leaked David's letter, not Emery Smith.

Here's another bit of the Ripley's believe it or not story about Jimmy Church ties to this story from Alfred Weber's site.

''An excellent example of Gaia, Inc.’s influence in our community is the apparent control Jay Weidner and Gaia Inc. exercise over the host of Fade to Black Radio, Jimmy Church and his wife Rita Kumuryan. Per witness testimony, both Jimmy and Rita have been heard criticizing Goode and Wilcock’s character and testimony in front of attendees at various events. Church has been serving as Gaia Inc.’s unofficial ambassador by promoting the company’s shows and whistleblowers and yet has not had Goode back on his radio show since Goode’s departure from Gaia, Inc. Furthermore, Church has managed to interview everyone in Ufology who opposes Goode’s trademarks but refuses to air Goode’s side of the story publicly.

Jimmy Church with Wife, Rita Kumuryan

KGRA RADIO – Fade to Black with Jimmy Church

As most of us in the community who follow Goode were under the impression that Church, Goode, and Wilcock were close friends, the realization that Church and his wife could be opportunists with no backbone was difficult to comprehend. Hindsight is always 20-20.''

https://www.facebook.com/Alfred.Lambremont.Webre/

He has a long article on this if you care to read the rest

I used to read this guy's stuff but he's obviously been a nutter in the last year or so. Jimmy the church back stabbed David and Corey??

$50 million lawsuit?........ Oh please what lawyer will take this case about the blue chicken cult? They couldn't even get a real lawyer who specializes in this using Teresa's sister who I imagine sent that letter pro bono and as a family favor

And the soap opera continues and as a reminder

David Wilcock and Jay Weidner vetted both Emery Smith and Corey Goode
    Laura received the letter from GEM who, in turn, received it from Emery.

Thomas Crown wrote that bit you mentioned above. Alfred just copied and pasted it onto his Facebook page. (Edit: I just read Bill's post, and I think you had a point.) But I agree; it's pure, unfounded conspiracy garbage. Everyone who doesn't agree with Corey's unethical trademarking and censorship is a disinformation agent, a shill, and a corporate stooge apparently. If only Corey's camp saw the irony in that accusation.

But I, too, find it difficult to comprehend why an entertainer and radio show host would allow people with fantastic stories and huge followings onto their show and foster relationships with them to keep them coming back.
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 30th November 2018 at 19:36.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (12th December 2018), Did You See Them (8th January 2019), Kryztian (30th November 2018), RunningDeer (1st December 2018)

29. Link to Post #335
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Borrowing a phrase from the Q Movement: FUTURE PROVES PAST

COREY GOODE on 26 April 2012

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post475817

Quote Okay, just bare with me for a minute...

IF the Best Lies have at least 30% truth in them and the most accepted "Truths" have at least 30% lies in them. Maybe "Everything is true and nothing is true" it all depends on perspective.

There are lots of articles on how Physicists have shown that the very act of observing an experiment changes its outcome. So consciousness affects reality. We all live in our own "Reality Bubbles" that are what we perceive as the truth.

Boy, I can string a lot of BS together can't I? Of course my string of BS was just a demonstration, or was it? Debating who is telling the truth and who is lying is a waste of time as we don't know the answer until or IF all is revealed. Then we use our individual lenses of perception to judge its validity.

Working in Counter Intel on top of normal life kind of wrecks your perspective of TRUTH. The average person lies so many times a day it is sickening. So, good luck people, debating who is telling the truth is going to be as productive as debating religious TRUTH.

I will get off of my soap box now; I have just seen a lot of wasted energy in some of the forums lately on tit for tat exchanges of who has the market cornered on “Truth” (My Intellectual and Spiritual perspective is more advanced than yours is OR I am waaay more Humble Than YOU are).

Sorry, I will now digress. Let the discussion continue. Sometimes I like to stir the pot a little. I will now sit back with my popcorn and observe...

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st December 2018), Bill Ryan (1st December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (1st December 2018), Did You See Them (8th January 2019), Mike (7th January 2019), RunningDeer (1st December 2018), Valerie Villars (1st December 2018)

31. Link to Post #336
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just a quick update: Dr. Steven Greer is being featured on Gaia as Thomas Crown's sources said he would. The only difference is that the show he's being featured on is Disclosure, not Cosmic Disclosure. (That show seems to have become a catch-all for content that was rejected from Cosmic Disclosure.) The banner on the show's page says, "Season 5, with Steven Greer, now available!" so it looks like they're giving him an entire season.

Now we'll have to wait and see whether the alleged $50-million lawsuit comes to fruition this month.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2019), Kryztian (13th January 2019), Mike (7th January 2019), RunningDeer (8th January 2019)

33. Link to Post #337
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

https://www.gaia.com/video/unacknowl...ccess-projects

It appears the show was created some time back with Jay Weidner. Interesting that Gaia is promoting Greer when Greer tweeted this about Gaia in Sept 2018 re trademarking "Disclosure":

https://twitter.com/drstevengreer/st...346049?lang=en

Quote I've been asked about the Gaia, Inc. attempt to Trademark "Disclosure". As founder of the Disclosure project and global Disclosure movement in the 1990s, and as the person who coined the term and concept, I find this shocking. I have spoken to a senior executive at Gaia today...
    Quote This person understood that this Trademark application was inappropriate and has asked the Gaia, Inc. attorney to withdraw the application immediately. Hopefully this takes care of the matter. Thank you for your concerns!

Also note under the Gaia comments Greer's response to a question from Thaddius Novack:

Quote Is GAIA tv trustworthy is Tom Delonge trust worthy? I've find these new media avenues fascinating but I am leery... I have followed you for so long and trust your word! thx
    Greer's response:
    Quote No and NO.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 8th January 2019 at 07:03.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (8th January 2019), Bill Ryan (8th January 2019), Did You See Them (8th January 2019)

35. Link to Post #338
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    It appears the show was created some time back with Jay Weidner, who has since resigned from Gaia.
    I think you're referring to David Wilcock. Jay Weidner is still employed and has defended Gaia against Patty Greer.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2019), Did You See Them (8th January 2019), DNA (9th January 2019), scotslad (9th January 2019)

37. Link to Post #339
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    It appears the show was created some time back with Jay Weidner, who has since resigned from Gaia.
    I think you're referring to David Wilcock. Jay Weidner is still employed and has defended Gaia against Patty Greer.
    Yes, my bad - Have amended my post.

Heard it here @57:00 - don't know if true or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=yJkEA-KFheY
    Last edited by Gemma13; 8th January 2019 at 07:08.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (8th January 2019), Bill Ryan (8th January 2019), Did You See Them (8th January 2019), DNA (9th January 2019)

39. Link to Post #340
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, my bad - Have amended my post.

Heard it here @57:00 - don't know if true or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=yJkEA-KFheY
    Thanks for the link. That's important. I didn't catch that the first time I listened to that interview.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2019), DNA (9th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst 1 7 17 19 LastLast