Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14

Thread: David Wilcock's letter of resignation to Gaia TV

1. Link to Post #261
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 96,316 times in 11,477 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock's letter of resignation to Gaia TV

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    There were people here on PA who said they donated something like $10,000 to him for a 2012 documentary that he never produced, and never refunded them their money either.
    For reference: one person, Avalon member Weezer. She posted this, five years ago. It made no difference. Wilcock ignores her. But he did pocket her $10,000.
    That's the one. I hunted for it earlier today.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (Today), Bill Ryan (Today), Foxie Loxie (Today), Joe from the Carolinas (Today), Paul (Today), Sequoia (Today), Shadowself (Today)

3. Link to Post #262
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 96,316 times in 11,477 posts

A couple of Corey Goode posts from "An Open Letter to Mr. David Wilcock":

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    I am sure he will chalk it up 100% to being exhausted and spiritually and physically drained from doing his work. That seems to be the typical way each of his articles/"E-Books" begins. Now he has this weekly Internet TV Show. (The Dude bites off more than he can chew for sure!).

I would like to hear from him on this matter as I have actually provided him tiny bits of Intel/Info over the years some at a small bit of risk. Lets say I would be more than a bit disappointed if this was scandalous and not over work and over stretching of one man and a small team. Also, more info is needed on that "Team" and who handles what... (Past and Present).

His EGO, self worship/prophet syndrome (Fed by weak minded people all over the world, it would be a struggle for anyone!) as well as over dependence on the "RA Material" (ROOT Luciferian belief system material found within some of it) has raised my eye brow here and there... but his work recently on Financial Tyranny and our shared sources (Wink and nod verified, could be them ego tripping) have caused me to drop any of those concerns. HE will be a major target of various types going after the Financial guys... what better way than him being a financial fraud?

He is brilliant... People that smart tend to get caught up in their own inner SOL... they tend to see the Chess board and know what is going to happen 10 moves out, then miss what is right next to them and 2 moves away (By their own pawn) and that is what gets them.

But lets see how this plays out and make sure someone on the team (Was on the team, related to the team etc...) is not trying to pull the pin in a well planted grenade (Claymore Mine)... A trip wire they have patiently sat back for years waiting for someone to spring.

That is how these Cabal operatives work... sneaky bastards each and every one. So, I encourage everyone to wait to pass judgment. Lets make sure DW gets this info and has an opportunity to respond.

Do I have any seconds in the forum?

NOTE: I EDITED this after reflecting on all of this over night and this morning. It has disturbed me, I have expected much more than this to come out with him going after the Cabal/Financial Tyranny. But this could be the first pealing of the onion so to speak...
    Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    We are ALL HUMAN, or in human containers for now anyway... EGO is a struggle that we all have daily no matter who we are... not to mention the daily stress of life with the people we love/"NOT-love", financials, you know LIFE!!! We all have our "moments".

When I "Invest", "Loan" or "Give" $$$ to an entity I only give what I can afford to never see again and what will not drag me down spiritually if complications arise (With $$$ complications always do, intended or not).

That shouldn't keep any of us from giving of our time or $$$ to what we believe in. $$$ is so 3D and ties us to things that anchor us from rising spiritually. I think that is what $$$ was designed to do from the very beginning. "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" come to mind though not totally applicable here.

I wish I had more to give to Project Avalon, Divine Cosmos and Camelot... there is going to be dust tossed in the machine at times but we supply the oil...

As always "IMHO".

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (Today), Bill Ryan (Today), Foxie Loxie (Today), ichingcarpenter (Today), Joe from the Carolinas (Today), onevoice (Today), Paul (Today), Sequoia (Today)

5. Link to Post #263
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    All I can say after reading the whole 3 page thread .. . which by the way is worth your time .... is wow......but really wanted say something added to the word 'holy_______!!!!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; Today at 03:19. Reason: fixed quote formatting

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Foxie Loxie (Today), Joe from the Carolinas (Today), RunningDeer (Today), Sequoia (Today)

7. Link to Post #264
    Moderator Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,070 times in 549 posts

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    All I can say after reading the whole 3 page thread .. . which by the way is worth your time .... is wow......but really wanted say something added to the word 'holy_______!!!!
    Seriously... now I ask, who or what is in control of these people?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Foxie Loxie (Today), ichingcarpenter (Today), Reinhard (Today), RunningDeer (Today), Sequoia (Today)

9. Link to Post #265
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    There were people here on PA who said they donated something like $10,000 to him for a 2012 documentary that he never produced, and never refunded them their money either.
    For reference: one person, Avalon member Weezer. She posted this, five years ago. It made no difference. Wilcock ignores her. But he did pocket her $10,000.
    The audacity of this guy.. to preach about ascension and truth and yet casually scamming people with thousands of $$.. It's very possible that the real reason Gaia dumped him cause he wanted more $$$ so he created this BS resignation letter to put himself on yet another pedestal..

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (Today), ichingcarpenter (Today), Joe from the Carolinas (Today), RunningDeer (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14