+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst 1 7 17

Thread: David Wilcock's letter of resignation to Gaia TV

1. Link to Post #321
    Thanks
    Thanked 218,589 times in 15,993 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock's letter of resignation to Gaia TV

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    My opinion and my observation ........ it was a call out.
    I get it, and thanks. I have one or two things on my plate at the moment! — but one thing I could do is make a clear statement on a standalone thread. Only that might stand a real chance of getting his personal attention, and that of anyone else who might be interested.

But if he's searching Avalon for my awaited response after an actual drop-the-gauntlet call-out... he'll already have seen it, besides much else that I've written over the years. I have no problem with that, which is why all this material is posted publicly. As was impeccably scripted by Aaron Sorkin in The Social Network, the internet isn't written in pencil; it's written in ink.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DNA (11th September 2018), Ernie Nemeth (22nd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (10th September 2018), Ivanhoe (10th September 2018), James Newell (11th September 2018), Mike (10th September 2018), RaiseMachine (10th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), Saracatt (10th September 2018), Spellbound (10th September 2018), Valerie Villars (10th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #322
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks

I see a few attacks going on re a few threads lately. I find that interesting. Bill must be expanding, and it is important to keep Project Avalon supported because it could become an important hub for free thinkers as the NWO clamps down on free speech.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2018), David Trd1 (28th September 2018), DNA (11th September 2018), Ernie Nemeth (22nd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (28th September 2018), Jayke (11th September 2018), Paul (11th September 2018), RunningDeer (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #323
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,702 times in 11,766 posts

Evaluating Gaia & Their Alleged New
    Secret Space Program Insider Jason Rice - (10:40 minutes)

Jordan Sather:
    Alright guys, so let's get into Gaia bringing out their new supposed secret space program insider a couple of days ago on September 25th. So Gaia the self-proclaimed Conscious Netflix on their Cosmic Disclosure Program brought forth a guy that goes by the name Jason Rice. He was interviewed by Jay Wagner and in about an episode and a half, Jason Rice put out these claims that he had been in a part of grooming programs from his youth for black projects. That he had been taken to an underground base and tunneled and portals somewhere. and they even did a hypnotic regression of him on camera to try to prove his legitimacy.

Now what's really interesting about this is that Cosmic Disclosure that show was started a few years ago by Corey Goode and David Wilcock. Now recently Corey and David are out of Gaia. So the questions on this, yes they are no longer there. So being that Gaia still has the intellectual property rights to that Cosmic Disclosure Show, this is the first batch of new people that they’re bringing out on it. And let me tell you, I am NOT getting good vibes from this. It’s not resonating with me at all. I'm gonna go through a list as of why. Number one, Jason Rice when I saw that name, I googled it…

Okay's people might be saying well all this stuff you're saying about this guy Jason Rice, you could say the same thing about Corey. Well there's a few things I have to say about that. Number one, Corey has been vetted. Been vetted by David. Been vetted by Dr. Michael Sala and others. I have met him. I've spent time with him to get any intuitive sense of him who he is. And to me, he has been vetted. Yes. I have vetted him. Others have as well.

Number two, his information corroborates. His info corroborates when William Thompkins came forward, he was like, “Wow! how did somebody else out there know all these things that I was bringing forward I didn't know there was.” And not only that but the vetting process involved corroborating the information all over the place. Now remind you, when it comes to Corey's testimony, it is EXPANSIVE. I still got questions, “Do you believe his wacko stories?” I think somebody asked me the other day. and yeah I do, because it takes time and effort to really understand much like …

Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd October 2018 at 18:50.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (28th September 2018), avid (29th September 2018), Bill Ryan (28th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (28th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (29th September 2018), justntime2learn (29th September 2018), norman (28th September 2018), Sequoia (28th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst 1 7 17