Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst 1 5 15 19 LastLast

Thread: David Wilcock's letter of resignation to Gaia TV

1. Link to Post #281
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock's letter of resignation to Gaia TV

David....WHO?!!!!!!!!!!

A note from Bill: Foxie's referring to the mis-spelling of Wilcock's name in the URL.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th August 2018 at 20:28.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), justntime2learn (13th August 2018), RunningDeer (8th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #282
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Update: Gaia, Inc. has filed a lawsuit against Patty Greer for sharing David's resignation letter, the GEM drops, and the Glassdoor reviews. She's even being sued for things she was not responsible for, like the title of one of Alfred Webre's videos.

She says they failed to mention in the lawsuit that they had pulled her films; that she was reciting the resignation letter, not drawing any conclusions from it; and that Jay Weidner has been slandering her for years.

Here are two articles covering the situation:Meanwhile, Gaia has apparently ramped up its marketing campaign. I am getting an advertisement for Cosmic Disclosure before almost every "fringe" video I click on. It must be to compensate for their loss of subscribers after last month's drama.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (10th August 2018), arwen (10th August 2018), Bill Ryan (10th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (15th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2018), Hervé (10th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (10th August 2018), justntime2learn (13th August 2018), norman (10th August 2018), PathWalker (10th August 2018), RunningDeer (10th August 2018), whitewave (12th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #283
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,576 times in 660 posts

It is worth extracting this part from the first article link above entitled:

UFO filmmaker who called former client ‘Luciferian’ sued for defamation

Quote "Louisville-based Gaia Inc. — a streaming service that offers “consciousness-expanding” videos on yoga, spirituality, health and other topics — sued Patty Greer in Boulder County District Court on Monday, alleging defamation...

...In the lawsuit, Gaia says it paid Greer $10,000 to distribute her films through its TV subscription service. The money was intended to be an advance, but the company says that “due to a low level of interest” by its subscribers, it never recouped the money.

Gaia says it requested Greer to return a portion of the advance as a condition of terminating the distribution agreement, but that the two parties failed to agree on a deal.

The company says that Greer “developed a vendetta against Gaia” due to the situation. Beginning in mid-July, Greer and other individuals appeared in several videos posted online...

...Gaia is seeking a public apology from Greer that would be posted on her website cropcirclefilms.com, as well as “not less than $1,000,000” in damages."
    My personal opinion - she does not stand a chance. Having seen these types of things play out over decades, it does not matter how frivolous the lawsuit seems, it does not matter what the merits of her stance are, or anyone's opinion about it - the lawsuit is enough to tie her up and keep her occupied for a long, long time, and I doubt she has the financial resources to stay the course.
    Last edited by arwen; 10th August 2018 at 11:17.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (10th August 2018), Bill Ryan (10th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (15th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2018), Hervé (10th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (10th August 2018), justntime2learn (13th August 2018), RunningDeer (10th August 2018), Satori (10th August 2018), Valerie Villars (10th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #284
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Regarding Greer/ Weber/ Eisenhower video of the lawsuit: Seriously did anyone not see this coming? I said this weeks ago when I saw the first discussion they did and discuss this on another channel CWC. As a former teacher this was a serious charge which required the school administration to have their ducks in a row (facts evidence ) when addressing this accusation of abuse. The district could be sued if we didn't have our ducks in a row.

Yes we had cases where the child was removed from the caregiver for just cause and this was in Denver and Adams county.

They acted surprised about this lawsuit after accusing Gaia of being pedofiles and didn't think there would not be repercussions?
    Of course Laura added her word salad to the conversation and seemed worried that she would be sued too and wanted to change the discussion.

David ....... David ....... David.......... your hubris in your resignation letter which you purposely released is not going as plan is it?

Patty and Laura have been teamed up on many Youtube videos way before David's letter came out.

Don't care for Jay, Giai, David, Laura nor Patty ......... Weber seems out of this these days he used to be someone I listened to .....shame I don't think he's firing on all cylinders like he use to

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (10th August 2018), Bill Ryan (10th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (15th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th August 2018), justntime2learn (13th August 2018), norman (10th August 2018), Reinhard (20th August 2018), RunningDeer (10th August 2018), Satori (10th August 2018), Valerie Villars (10th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #285
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

@ 27:39 - Patty Greer reads a comment from a YouTube subscriber, Jay Weidner. She says that it’s an official YouTube comment. For starters, I don’t believe Jay Weidner, a well known filmmaker, author, and scholar would post without periods and other grammatical errors nor use a condescending tone or vulgar language.
    Greer reads: “Jay Weidner wrote on YouTube his reason for why my films haven't sold. He said, “Poor Batty Patty Not only does she make terrible films but she is a lousy business person If she spent $30,000 per film for editing then YOU GOT SCREWED. If you tell insane **** about a company you are dealing with then I think they have the right to shut you up You have to tell the truth Batty Patty You can't just make **** up like you are doing Everyone I am warning to you have nothing to do with Batty Patty she will say anything apparently"

Second, anyone can register on YouTube with any name they want as long as it’s not taken. My guess is that Jay Weidner account has been deleted. (I checked for it.) I hope Patty had the foresight to make a screen shot of his official YouTube page. Though, I don't believe she even thought to double check to see whether it was a fake JW account before she went on show after show repeating the same things over and over. Probably not, cuz she would've shown it to us. (over and over)

Here are two examples of bogus Weidner accounts. Each with less than 300 subscribers:

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    Update: Gaia, Inc. has filed a lawsuit against Patty Greer for sharing David's resignation letter, the GEM drops, and the Glassdoor reviews. She's even being sued for things she was not responsible for, like the title of one of Alfred Webre's videos.

She says they failed to mention in the lawsuit that they had pulled her films; that she was reciting the resignation letter, not drawing any conclusions from it; and that Jay Weidner has been slandering her for years.

Here are two articles covering the situation:Meanwhile, Gaia has apparently ramped up its marketing campaign. I am getting an advertisement for Cosmic Disclosure before almost every "fringe" video I click on. It must be to compensate for their loss of subscribers after last month's drama.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th August 2018 at 22:15.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (10th August 2018), Akasha (11th August 2018), Bill Ryan (10th August 2018), Bob (10th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (15th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (10th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th August 2018), justntime2learn (13th August 2018), MistressJan (10th August 2018), norman (11th August 2018), whitewave (12th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #286
    United States Avalon Member MistressJan's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm actually watching this right now on YouTube...and then I looked to see if there was anything about it here and found this thread. I saw the first video they did where they were discussing David Wilcock's resignation letter and both my husband and I said at the time that someone would likely be sued for this. Whether Gaia can prove slander at this point really isn't the issue, they'll tie her up in court for the foreseeable future irrespective of the fact she was reporting what she found. And that's awful.

My impression when watching the initial video, however, was that I didn't understand why Laura posted David's letter on FB in the first place. It seemed as if she had David's approval, but then she took it down after posting it and seems uncomfortable talking about it. If David Wilcock gave the letter to Laura, why didn't he post it on his own website if he wanted it out in public? I don't doubt he wrote it, but if he wanted this situation to turn out in his favor, going public with it probably didn't do him any favors, in my opinion, at least not in the short-term. I may end up being wrong on it, but if I wanted to get out of a contract I signed, then I'd be quiet about it until it was resolved. So did he use Laura to make it public to avoid responsibility? This felt odd to me when I first heard it and it feels odd now.

I have no idea if GEM is a real thing or it's not, but if their complaints are true, then this company has some real issues to deal with that may be so insidious that the only way to deal with it is to shutter the business. I'm not sure if any numbers have come out regarding how many people have quit over their treatment by the company, but that would certainly be telling and support the allegations which have been made. So it would be interesting to know that.

My heart goes out to Patty. She has a body of work that she's not getting the recognition she should from. Evidently, she didn't have an attorney look over the contract before signing which she clearly regrets. But that's in the past and she's continued to pursue her research. But this has to be hard to deal with, particularly if any or all of this is true about that company.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MistressJan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (10th August 2018), Bill Ryan (10th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2018), justntime2learn (13th August 2018), norman (11th August 2018), Reinhard (20th August 2018), RunningDeer (10th August 2018), whitewave (12th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #287
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Will the people talking about this issue be the next target of censorship just as Alex Jones was?

Next Gaia could start calling YouTube and demanding these videos be taken down. Companies make those calls all the time.

14. Link to Post #288
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Still listening to the video. Laura did damage to her creditability when she reported about Tom Hanks and his daughter Sophie @ 53:20.
    Laura: “…same time why isn't there more investigation when it comes to the ones that are America's Sweetheart so they could never go wrong and then you see something on Jimmy Kimmel where Tom Hanks says his daughter in a pageant called “The Sexiest Baby”. I mean who does that to their child and sexualizes them? You can find it. It’s him. It’s archived. It’s easy to find now because somebody created a video out of it.
    Well, Laura didn’t do her research. Hanks set the stage for the video on Jimmy Kimmel Live. It’s clearly a mockery vid. Not only that, a quick search shows Tom has four children and there’s no Sophie: Colin Hanks, Chet Hanks, Elizabeth Ann Hanks, Truman Theodore Hanks

One titled article says it all: Tom Hanks' Hilarious Spoof Of "Toddlers & Tiaras" Will Have You Laughing Uncontrollably

Toddlers & Tiaras with Tom Hanks

Jimmy Kimmel Live
    Published on Feb 27, 2011

Tom Hanks Coaches 'Ultimate Sexy Baby' Video

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th August 2018), Bayareamom (11th August 2018), Bill Ryan (11th August 2018), DeDukshyn (15th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (15th August 2018), Did You See Them (11th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (11th August 2018), justntime2learn (13th August 2018), Ol' Roy (11th August 2018), Reinhard (20th August 2018), Saracatt (11th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th August 2018), WalterBosley (12th August 2018), whitewave (12th August 2018)

16. Link to Post #289
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

In this video, I provide my opinion regarding the David Wilcock letter, #GEM, and Patty Greer getting Sued by Gaia.

Take home message: What if this whole thing is one big trojan horse psyop?

17. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th August 2018), Bill Ryan (13th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (15th August 2018), Did You See Them (13th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), gaiagirl (14th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (13th August 2018), Ivanhoe (20th August 2018), justntime2learn (13th August 2018), Reinhard (20th August 2018), Retief (13th August 2018), RunningDeer (13th August 2018), Valerie Villars (14th August 2018), william r sanford72 (13th August 2018)

18. Link to Post #290
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Still listening to the video. Laura did damage to her creditability when she reported about Tom Hanks and his daughter Sophie @ 53:20.
    Laura: “…same time why isn't there more investigation when it comes to the ones that are America's Sweetheart so they could never go wrong and then you see something on Jimmy Kimmel where Tom Hanks says his daughter in a pageant called “The Sexiest Baby”. I mean who does that to their child and sexualizes them? You can find it. It’s him. It’s archived. It’s easy to find now because somebody created a video out of it.
    Well, Laura didn’t do her research. Hanks set the stage for the video on Jimmy Kimmel Live. It’s clearly a mockery vid. Not only that, a quick search shows Tom has four children and there’s no Sophie: Colin Hanks, Chet Hanks, Elizabeth Ann Hanks, Truman Theodore Hanks

One titled article says it all: Tom Hanks' Hilarious Spoof Of "Toddlers & Tiaras" Will Have You Laughing Uncontrollably
    To be fair to Laura, I still find that video pretty damned creepy, whether he's doing in jest or not.

If that were my daughter, I wouldn't find it particularly amusing. I don't find it amusing anyway, to be honest.

It's only about one step above this kind of humor:

I'm beginning to agree with the assessment that modern "comedy" is simply pushing the boundaries of what is socially acceptable into uncomfortable territory. There's not much else to it anymore. Just social conditioning in that way.

19. Link to Post #291
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

I don't think it was an inside job. I think the resignation letter was legit (short of any real evidence to come forth demonstrating otherwise, like DW himself saying it's not real.). What I think has gone on and is going on are some people just going off the limb and it has been going on with this situation since the DW/CG circus got the SSP spotlight they were so shamelessly lobbying and hoping to completely usurp. My off-the-limb label means when really wild and extreme claims are made WITHOUT admission of speculation (and certainly without admission of fabrication...) and certainly no decent evidence. That covers just about everything DW and CG claim, a major feeding bag in Gaia's stable. It also covers the encouragement that Gaia gave to the people pushing the alien mummy nonsense last year and the sly way the TTSA stink tank has been pushing their crap (not really following through on presentations of implied conclusions that turn out to not be what's dangled or suggested...). Add to that the things that PG and LE and party have been saying about Gaia and you have a big mess. Gaia promotes ridiculous proclamations of things unproven and blatantly questionable, yet cries foul when ridiculous things that are blatantly questionable are said about them by former associates or by those who fit the demographics of their target audience. That said, PG and LE should have notched it back unless they had some damning evidence. Anyway, my main point is that all this ruckus is a product of the nature of the people causing it. They want the most attention they can get and are apparently willing to say or suggest anything to get it. No hidden plot there, just human nature.

That said, I wouldn't discount Joe's perspective where the possibility that Gaia might drum up a way to USE this crazy situation is concerned. I could see them crafting a narrative to weave all this brouhaha into their product. But my understanding is that the lawsuit is serious and if it were suspected to have been the product of a snare to entrap PG or anyone to say slanderous/libelous things about them, that could backfire. Gaia is apparently bleeding enough already, I don't see them going that far out. At the end of the line, the guy(s) who run(s) it do not want to lose their fortunes over such shenanigans.

Just my analysis.
    Last edited by WalterBosley; 13th August 2018 at 03:15.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th August 2018), Bill Ryan (13th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (15th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (14th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (13th August 2018), justntime2learn (13th August 2018), Reinhard (20th August 2018), Retief (22nd August 2018), RunningDeer (13th August 2018), Satori (14th August 2018), Valerie Villars (14th August 2018)

21. Link to Post #292
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Disclosure and the Fall of the Cabal

https://explorers.collective-evoluti...david-wilcock/

Has anyone else seen this video from the above website? I have been watching it and it's driving me crazy because I can't tell when it was published so I don't know if David's "inside scoop" is legitimate or if this is from two years ago, etc. I'm just trying to determine how much b.s. factor is in it.

It's interesting so far, but he's saying he leaked too much on some "insider" plans and it got people killed, so he doesn't want to leak too much info. Maybe I shouldn't even be watching the darn thing but it's just too hot to do anything outside.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

22. Link to Post #293
    Thanks

Some of what David is saying in this video actually is making sense to me; e.g. he talks about why the Cabal can't kill members of the Red Cross and not the Red Cross as the organization, but the Red Cross being people who as long as they stand fast and true, can't be taken out.

It just jives with my own experience. Later, after it all happened, I wondered well, if I'm such a threat why don't they just kill me? And I was told "They can't".

Edit at 1:08 in the interview. When David speaks of general themes, he is spot on and I really believe what he's saying in this segment is very important to the TI situation, regardless of his Issues of credibility.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 14th August 2018 at 23:37.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

23. Link to Post #294
    Thanks

I can't tell when it was published

If you look at contact in the desert june 2018 videos and Disclosure Fest in LA July 2018 video his hair is now much darker and he has gained a little more weight in his spare tire and also his face is a little fuller. He mentions Pete Peterson giving him latest intel. Pete's been out of the picture since July 2017 with alzheimer's. He also didn't call him Dr. Pete Peterson like he did in 2015 and before. So my guess is late 2016 or early 2017

So I'm saying early 2017

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (20th August 2018), Valerie Villars (14th August 2018)

25. Link to Post #295
    Thanks

Thanks Itching. See my edit above.

edit at 1:19. Okay, he's beginning to lose me again when he starts on the whole narrative of "I know what's happening....I know what's going to happen...... "because of Corey Goode.

Oh well, back to the video. It seem, ultimately, you have to trust yourself because we each only have a little piece of the puzzle.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 15th August 2018 at 00:16.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (20th August 2018)

27. Link to Post #296
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Disclosure and the Fall of the Cabal

https://explorers.collective-evoluti...david-wilcock/

Has anyone else seen this video from the above website? I have been watching it and it's driving me crazy because I can't tell when it was published so I don't know if David's "inside scoop" is legitimate or if this is from two years ago, etc. I'm just trying to determine how much b.s. factor is in it.

It's interesting so far, but he's saying he leaked too much on some "insider" plans and it got people killed, so he doesn't want to leak too much info. Maybe I shouldn't even be watching the darn thing but it's just too hot to do anything outside.
    'Disclosure and the Fall of the Cabal'

Published on Jul 4, 2018
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th August 2018 at 13:48.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (15th August 2018), Valerie Villars (15th August 2018)

29. Link to Post #297
    Thanks

Thanks Guys and Girls. I got all the b.s. sussed. It's the truisms thrown in that keep me hooked because I'm still trying to validate what happened to me.

I'll keep listening and meanwhile...........

I'm only human.

By the way, a minute or so back, he said it was 2016.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (15th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (15th August 2018)

31. Link to Post #298
    Thanks

By the way, a minute or so back, he said it was 2016.

So my forensic observations were correct!!!
    ......Now the question is why is he pushing this talk two years later? Nothing is done without a reason.

Did he make any predictions that have been now been proven true or false or is it just
    banal generalities? I remember in Dec 2016 right after Trump got elected he said on the Jimmy Church show that the CIA were the good guys now and 60% have now joined the so called Alliance according to his insiders Now remember Trump hasn't even taken office yet...... that scorpion crossing the river doesn't change into a frog after 60 years of being a scorpion. Its not in their nature. .. I almost threw up on that claim of change.
    Last edited by ichingcarpenter; 15th August 2018 at 02:47.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (15th August 2018), Valerie Villars (15th August 2018)

33. Link to Post #299
    Thanks

To clarify, the video is free for a while. I would not have paid for it.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2018)

35. Link to Post #300
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Keep seeking your answers, Val....we each are at a different point in our Personal Journeys!!

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (20th August 2018), Matthew (23rd August 2018), PathWalker (16th August 2018), Valerie Villars (15th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst 1 5 15 19 LastLast