Thread: David Wilcock's letter of resignation to Gaia TV

1. Link to Post #261
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,942 times in 13,133 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock's letter of resignation to Gaia TV

A couple of Corey Goode posts from "An Open Letter to Mr. David Wilcock":

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    I am sure he will chalk it up 100% to being exhausted and spiritually and physically drained from doing his work. That seems to be the typical way each of his articles/"E-Books" begins. Now he has this weekly Internet TV Show. (The Dude bites off more than he can chew for sure!).

I would like to hear from him on this matter as I have actually provided him tiny bits of Intel/Info over the years some at a small bit of risk. Lets say I would be more than a bit disappointed if this was scandalous and not over work and over stretching of one man and a small team. Also, more info is needed on that "Team" and who handles what... (Past and Present).

His EGO, self worship/prophet syndrome (Fed by weak minded people all over the world, it would be a struggle for anyone!) as well as over dependence on the "RA Material" (ROOT Luciferian belief system material found within some of it) has raised my eye brow here and there... but his work recently on Financial Tyranny and our shared sources (Wink and nod verified, could be them ego tripping) have caused me to drop any of those concerns. HE will be a major target of various types going after the Financial guys... what better way than him being a financial fraud?

He is brilliant... People that smart tend to get caught up in their own inner SOL... they tend to see the Chess board and know what is going to happen 10 moves out, then miss what is right next to them and 2 moves away (By their own pawn) and that is what gets them.

But lets see how this plays out and make sure someone on the team (Was on the team, related to the team etc...) is not trying to pull the pin in a well planted grenade (Claymore Mine)... A trip wire they have patiently sat back for years waiting for someone to spring.

That is how these Cabal operatives work... sneaky bastards each and every one. So, I encourage everyone to wait to pass judgment. Lets make sure DW gets this info and has an opportunity to respond.

Do I have any seconds in the forum?

NOTE: I EDITED this after reflecting on all of this over night and this morning. It has disturbed me, I have expected much more than this to come out with him going after the Cabal/Financial Tyranny. But this could be the first pealing of the onion so to speak...
    Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    We are ALL HUMAN, or in human containers for now anyway... EGO is a struggle that we all have daily no matter who we are... not to mention the daily stress of life with the people we love/"NOT-love", financials, you know LIFE!!! We all have our "moments".

When I "Invest", "Loan" or "Give" $$$ to an entity I only give what I can afford to never see again and what will not drag me down spiritually if complications arise (With $$$ complications always do, intended or not).

That shouldn't keep any of us from giving of our time or $$$ to what we believe in. $$$ is so 3D and ties us to things that anchor us from rising spiritually. I think that is what $$$ was designed to do from the very beginning. "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" come to mind though not totally applicable here.

I wish I had more to give to Project Avalon, Divine Cosmos and Camelot... there is going to be dust tossed in the machine at times but we supply the oil...

As always "IMHO".

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd July 2018), Andrew_K (23rd July 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2018), BMJ (23rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), ichingcarpenter (23rd July 2018), Jad (23rd July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (23rd July 2018), Nasu (23rd July 2018), onevoice (23rd July 2018), Paul (23rd July 2018), Sequoia (23rd July 2018), we-R-one (30th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #262
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 times in 520 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    All I can say after reading the whole 3 page thread .. . which by the way is worth your time .... is wow......but really wanted say something added to the word 'holy_______!!!!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd July 2018 at 03:19. Reason: fixed quote formatting

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd July 2018), Andrew_K (23rd July 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2018), BMJ (23rd July 2018), Did You See Them (23rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (23rd July 2018), RunningDeer (23rd July 2018), Sequoia (23rd July 2018)

5. Link to Post #263
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,904 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    All I can say after reading the whole 3 page thread .. . which by the way is worth your time .... is wow......but really wanted say something added to the word 'holy_______!!!!
    Seriously... now I ask, who or what is in control of these people?

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd July 2018), Andrew_K (23rd July 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2018), BMJ (23rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), ichingcarpenter (23rd July 2018), Nasu (23rd July 2018), Reinhard (23rd July 2018), RunningDeer (23rd July 2018), Sequoia (23rd July 2018), we-R-one (30th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #264
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,482 times in 170 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    There were people here on PA who said they donated something like $10,000 to him for a 2012 documentary that he never produced, and never refunded them their money either.
    For reference: one person, Avalon member Weezer. She posted this, five years ago. It made no difference. Wilcock ignores her. But he did pocket her $10,000.
    The audacity of this guy.. to preach about ascension and truth and yet casually scamming people with thousands of $$.. It's very possible that the real reason Gaia dumped him cause he wanted more $$$ so he created this BS resignation letter to put himself on yet another pedestal..

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd July 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2018), BMJ (23rd July 2018), drneglector (30th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), ichingcarpenter (23rd July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (23rd July 2018), Nasu (23rd July 2018), RunningDeer (23rd July 2018), selinam (8th August 2018), we-R-one (30th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #265
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)
    Seriously... now I ask, who or what is in control of these people?
    Mammon, Avarice, Pride and Envy.... ????
    Last edited by Paul; 23rd July 2018 at 14:34. Reason: fix quoting

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2018), BMJ (23rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), Ivanhoe (20th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th July 2018), RunningDeer (23rd July 2018)

11. Link to Post #266
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,151 times in 905 posts

Just another parasite in human form...
    Love, love and see what happens!

http://www.fromforgottenworld.com

:welcome:

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2018), BMJ (23rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th July 2018), Nasu (23rd July 2018), RunningDeer (23rd July 2018)

13. Link to Post #267
    Thanks

I will add to this topic by saying that about 15 years ago I dated a women in Boulder Co where I operated a school of internal cultivation. The women in question was Jirka's Girlfriend for years as he was coming up through
    the ranks as powerful entrepreneur. At a certain point he told her he must break up with her as he was becoming involved with folks like Buffet and Gates and that she had no idea how dangerous they where.
    It was his assertion that there relationship could possibly be leveraged at some point and he was concerned about her safety. I met Jirka Briefly once and we scanned each other and exchanged greeting
    but I got the sense he had received some kind of initiation but it made me uncomfortable. There was a shiny quality to his energy but yet disconcerting...

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Nomatic For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd July 2018), Andrew_K (23rd July 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2018), BMJ (23rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), happyuk (23rd July 2018), Honesty (23rd July 2018), Jad (23rd July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th July 2018), Kryztian (18th January 2019), PathWalker (24th July 2018), RunningDeer (23rd July 2018), sijohn (31st July 2018), Valerie Villars (8th August 2018), we-R-one (30th July 2018), Zak247 (24th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #268
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,866 times in 3,326 posts

~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB Groups/Stop5G

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd July 2018), East Sun (23rd July 2018), Nasu (23rd July 2018), we-R-one (30th July 2018)

17. Link to Post #269
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,315 times in 570 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    There were people here on PA who said they donated something like $10,000 to him for a 2012 documentary that he never produced, and never refunded them their money either.
    For reference: one person, Avalon member Weezer. She posted this, five years ago. It made no difference. Wilcock ignores her. But he did pocket her $10,000.
    For the record, it was NEITHER a donation nor a documentary. He solicited investors for 2 rounds of $250k with generous sounding payback promises/first round bonuses that included movie residuals for a fictional movie of 'what was going to happen in 2012' he called Convergence.

I guess the first $250 was successful so he said he needed another $250 to pay the screenplay writer who he named as the person who wrote Contact. Problem was, mid 2nd round solicitation was getting too close to 2012 so he changed the story to saying the movie was instead going to be about the aftermath of all his dire 2012 predictions - then neither the movie nor any of his predictions came true at all, and Weezer said he's completely ignored all inquires since from the many who invested minimum $10k or more.

18. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd July 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2018), BMJ (23rd July 2018), Did You See Them (23rd July 2018), drneglector (30th July 2018), East Sun (24th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), happyuk (23rd July 2018), Hervé (23rd July 2018), ichingcarpenter (23rd July 2018), Jad (23rd July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th July 2018), Nasu (23rd July 2018), norman (23rd July 2018), Ol' Roy (30th July 2018), Paul (23rd July 2018), peterpam (24th July 2018), RunningDeer (23rd July 2018), selinam (8th August 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd July 2018), we-R-one (30th July 2018), Wind (24th July 2018)

19. Link to Post #270
    Thanks

I just have to say something. Wills-cock lost me as soon as he started with the whole "Don't you think I look like Edgar Cayce, Don't I sound like Edgar Cayce, I must be Edgar Cayce's reincarnate!! I DO like the same food as Edgar Cayce!! Edgar Cayce and I are the same person don't you think!!

I don't think Cayce was anywhere near as wimpy, whining and annoying as Caycecock. Just want to smack him sometimes.

Sorry, lol

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rick For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), Ivanhoe (30th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th July 2018), peterpam (24th July 2018), RunningDeer (24th July 2018), selinam (8th August 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd July 2018), Wind (24th July 2018)

21. Link to Post #271
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Nomatic (here)
    I will add to this topic by saying that about 15 years ago I dated a women in Boulder Co where I operated a school of internal cultivation. The women in question was Jirka's Girlfriend for years as he was coming up through
    the ranks as powerful entrepreneur. At a certain point he told her he must break up with her as he was becoming involved with folks like Buffet and Gates and that she had no idea how dangerous they where.
    It was his assertion that there relationship could possibly be leveraged at some point and he was concerned about her safety. I met Jirka Briefly once and we scanned each other and exchanged greeting
    but I got the sense he had received some kind of initiation but it made me uncomfortable. There was a shiny quality to his energy but yet disconcerting...
    Power brokers absolutely use friends, spouses, family members, mistresses, and anyone else available as leverage to get the kind of deals they want out of people. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book.

Funny, they've been running old John Wayne movies on TV lately, and one of them was set right after the Civil War. A company of ex-Confederates and their families were moving to Mexico at the same time that John Wayne, playing an ex-Union officer, was driving a bunch of horses down to Mexico to sell to the Mexican government. Turns out, the Mexican government lied and was going to seize the horses by force for nothing, but captured the Confederates first. The Mexican commander wanted the Confederate officer to send some of his men to lure John Wayne's men into a trap. The Confederate officer refused until the Mexican soldiers marched out another Confederate officer in front of a firing line and told the head officer that he only had a few seconds to change his mind before his subordinate was executed. And that's what did it, and got him to agree to the plot and set up his fellow countrymen.

It's a fictional illustration from a movie but it pretty succinctly sums up the kind of thing that goes on with high-level power brokers every day. If it's not threatening death, then it's threatening imprisonment, or financial ruin, or lawsuits, or any number of things from a whole range of options.

But some people think the Clinton body count is just a myth.

Quote Posted by rick (here)
    I don't think Cayce was anywhere near as wimpy, whining and annoying as Caycecock. Just want to smack him sometimes.
    If I remember correctly from the biography There Is a River, Cayce was a rather sickly and weak child, but gained strength later in life.

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    For the record, it was NEITHER a donation nor a documentary. He solicited investors for 2 rounds of $250k with generous sounding payback promises/first round bonuses that included movie residuals for a fictional movie of 'what was going to happen in 2012' he called Convergence.
    That's starting to get into big money. And I bet Wilcock didn't get to keep as much as we might first suspect, either. I have a feeling some other folks at GAIA got a big chunk of it. If that turns out to be true then they'd be just as liable for the money as Wilcock himself.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 23rd July 2018 at 19:54.

22. Link to Post #272
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 689 posts

Thanks for that link to the 3 page thread re: DW !

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-David-Wilcock

I was more than surprised to see C. Goode's remark

"as well as over dependence on the "RA Material" (ROOT Luciferian belief system material found within some of it) has raised my eye brow here and there" - Corey Goode Jan 2012.

Surprised that he has such knowledge of the RA material back then (enough to make the above observation) when he's been stating in his earlier "interviews" with DW last year that he'd never read any of it ( DW even used the RA material to "collaborate" CG's accounts and urged him to read which he then says he did !

Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 23rd July 2018 at 20:38.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (24th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th July 2018), Retief (23rd July 2018), RunningDeer (24th July 2018), Ultima Thule (24th July 2018), we-R-one (30th July 2018)

24. Link to Post #273
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 689 posts

Here's Corey's quote from Jan 2017

"So, Corey, welcome back to the show.

Corey Goode: Thank you.

David: Okay, so Corey, when we last taped the show, you hadn't seen The Law of One at all. Has that changed since then?

Corey: Yes. Actually, I was able to read the first book of The Law of One. I only read it once."

https://spherebeingalliance.com/blog...ve-forces.html

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (24th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th July 2018), RunningDeer (24th July 2018), we-R-one (30th July 2018)

26. Link to Post #274
    United States Avalon Member Retief's Avatar
    Thanks

Surprised that he has such knowledge of the RA material back then (enough to make the above observation) when he's been stating in his earlier "interviews" with DW last year that he'd never read any of it ( DW even used the RA material to "collaborate" CG's accounts and urged him to read which he then says he did !

Nice catch. I subscribed to Gaiam a while back and watched the first few seasons of Cosmic Disclosure and also recall this. Liars gotta lie I guess.

Edit, not sure how to attribute the first quote to Did You See Them

Edit 2, and in the meantime while (unsuccessfully) trying to figure it out you posted the actual transcript. lol, my hat's off to you.
    Last edited by Retief; 23rd July 2018 at 21:25.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Retief For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (24th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th July 2018), RunningDeer (23rd July 2018), we-R-one (30th July 2018)

28. Link to Post #275
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,942 times in 13,133 posts

Quote Posted by Retief (here)
    Edit, not sure how to attribute the first quote to 'Did You See Them'
    "How to" Tip Index

There are different ways. Some are more complex than others.
    1. Reply with a quote - Post #2
    2. Add your response - Post #3
    3. Simple quote - Post #5

Further clarification, Retief? Feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th July 2018 at 16:08.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (24th July 2018), Bill Ryan (24th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th July 2018), Ol' Roy (30th July 2018), Paul (24th July 2018), Retief (24th July 2018), we-R-one (30th July 2018)

30. Link to Post #276
    Thanks
    Thanked 277,881 times in 20,594 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    This video just came out, Part 2 will be tomorrow:
    Patty Greer-Laura Eisenhower: Gaia.com Pedocriminal-Satanist CEO. Whistleblowers David & Corey
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=VKbBjy2WcL4
    Well, it wasn't 'tomorrow' (though that's what Alfred Webre had said). Here's Part 2, just out. Patty Greer continues to talk about GEM from 34:30—50:00, though (if anyone's interested!) very little if any of it is new from the previous video.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th July 2018 at 04:04.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th August 2018), Did You See Them (30th July 2018), ExomatrixTV (6th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th July 2018), MistressJan (10th August 2018), norman (30th July 2018), RunningDeer (30th July 2018), we-R-one (30th July 2018)

32. Link to Post #277
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    This video just came out, Part 2 will be tomorrow:
    Patty Greer-Laura Eisenhower: Gaia.com Pedocriminal-Satanist CEO. Whistleblowers David & Corey
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=VKbBjy2WcL4
    Well, it wasn't 'tomorrow' (though that's what Alfred Webre had said). Here's Part 2, just out. Patty Greer continues to talk about GEM from 34:30—50:00, though (if anyone's interested!) very little if any of it is new from the previous video.
    No joke! lol...I kept going back looking for Part 2 only to find nothing....thanks for posting.

33. Link to Post #278
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,904 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Soullight (here)
    This isn’t going to be a popular post based on the things I’m reading here, but, over the years after delving into much of Wilcock’s material, listening and watching many of the episodes of Cosmic Disclosure, listening to the various things from Emery Smith, Pete Peterson, David Adair, etc. I will say that I LIKE these folks and tend to believe all of them!

That said I can see Wilcock’s personality flaws, and note the many arguments against Corey and the others. But to be honest, as we should all seek to be honest whether it’s a popular view or not, I just am not convinced either for OR against them.

There’s just NOT enough evidence to PROVE once and for all any definitive conclusions.

Just wanted to add my take. I respect everyone's views and hopefully in time we will find out the actual reality.

In the mean time try not to gang up on me please.
    I like them too. Unfortunately I think liking someone’s story isn’t sufficient to reach a definitive conclusion. And of course, if a definitive conclusion can’t be reach based on their own words, then everybody has to decide for themselves whether these people you list are credible.

Individual decision, of course. When someone can’t get their story straight, I tend to notice their inconsistencies. And if I’ve been listening to one person for years, and I still can’t reach a conclusion, I err on the side of disbelief. Especially if they present with any form of deception during the process.

I do disagree on the evidence against the honesty of Goode, smith, and Wilcock. I heard Smith and Wilcock playing off each other in a recent broadcast, and I was like, Oh my God, these guys are like improvising on the spot.

Where do you draw the line for disbelief?
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 8th August 2018 at 17:23.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (8th August 2018), justntime2learn (13th August 2018), norman (8th August 2018), Retief (8th August 2018), RunningDeer (8th August 2018), Valerie Villars (8th August 2018), Wind (8th August 2018)

35. Link to Post #279
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,363 times in 2,953 posts

When it comes to this entire field we are talking about, I would say it is best to go back to the earliest videos one can find, before it was "cool" to talk about such things! This is why our Bill is such a Treasure....he was in on the Ground Floor, so to speak.

Personal opinion here.....A Super Soldier story I tend to believe is that of Duncan O'Finnian. He certainly hasn't been in it for the money! It appears weird things were going on after WWII in this country; more Paperclip doctors. People were programmed, without their knowledge, of course.....but I wonder about the parents of such children. Duncan's parents, seemingly, allowed him to become a part of a "program" of some kind which eventually formed him into an assassin, being used when he wasn't even aware of it.

One of the whistleblowers remembers going to a facility in MI to visit her sister who was being raised in a cage! They would take puzzles for her to play with.

Follow the money, as always!

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (8th August 2018), justntime2learn (13th August 2018), MistressJan (10th August 2018), Paul (9th August 2018), RunningDeer (8th August 2018), Valerie Villars (8th August 2018)

37. Link to Post #280
    Thanks

Just checking out ''the dimensions of disclosure at loveland co '' and David's still pushing the Edgar Cayce connection in his bio. I thought he was done with that?

David Wilcock
    SPEAKER
    In the Consciousphere
    Saturday 8:30 PM

Saturday 9:30 PM
    a dialogue with Corey Goode and Emery Smith

Saturday 11:11 pm 8.18.18 Global Meditation

BIO
    David Wilcock is a professional lecturer, filmmaker and researcher of ancient civilizations, consciousness science, and new paradigms of matter and energy. His upcoming Hollywood film CONVERGENCE unveils the proof that all life on Earth is united in a field of consciousness, which affects our minds in fascinating ways.

He is the host of Cosmic Disclosure and WisdomTeachings on Gaia.com

David is also the subject and co-author of the international bestseller, The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce?, which explores the remarkable similarities between David and Edgar, features many of David’s most inspiring psychic readings, and reveals documented NASA scientific proof of interplanetary climate change… and how it directly impacts our DNA.

https://www.dimensionsofdisclosure.com/david-wilcok

You can read all about the speakers and their bios (which I found amusing)

https://www.dimensionsofdisclosure.com/red-pill-entries

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th August 2018), avid (8th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (8th August 2018), justntime2learn (13th August 2018), RunningDeer (8th August 2018), selinam (8th August 2018), Valerie Villars (8th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst 1 4 14 19 LastLast