Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 12 19 LastLast

Thread: David Wilcock's letter of resignation to Gaia TV

1. Link to Post #221
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock's letter of resignation to Gaia TV

Quote Posted by Zak247 (here)
    Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)
    So he thinks some people are coming after him just because he was on a show where they talked about the Annunakki.

The guy does the same thing when he appears on Ancient Aliens. What’s the difference?
    Classic David Wilcock Playbook.

He's the hero, that's flawed. Each act reveals the goal, the hero's growth process, and the many challenges that the hero has to overcome. Wilcock's play-the-victim narrative is just part of his ongoing screenplay.
    So somebody is going to attack him because he believes in the Annunaki gods?

Any person who would attack him because he believes in the Annunaki gods is probably too stupid to ever have heard of the Annunaki gods!
    No, that's not my claim at all. David Wilcock has the right to be safe, secure, and just as snug as a bug in a rug . Anyone that wants to threaten or engage in physical harm to David Wilcock, Corey Goode, Emery Smith, or anyone else, needs to be reported to law enforcement immediately.
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 16th July 2018 at 23:28.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th July 2018), aoibhghaire (17th July 2018), Bill Ryan (16th July 2018), Debra (20th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th July 2018), gord (17th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (20th July 2018), Jean-Marie (17th July 2018), justntime2learn (20th July 2018), KiwiElf (16th July 2018), Kristin (17th July 2018), Nasu (17th July 2018), Noelle (16th July 2018), Retief (17th July 2018), RunningDeer (17th July 2018), Spellbound (16th July 2018), Valerie Villars (17th July 2018), william r sanford72 (18th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #222
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Anyone else find it odd that the letter was posted on FB? Priavate page or not, definitely not a secure private option. Time will tell if it’s genuine and if it is then I find it difficult to believe Wilcock really did want to keep that private, an email would have been more appropriate.
    It was obviously deliberate and he knew it would cause drama within the community and spread like wildfire. Wilcock is no newbie to generating controversy and backlash. You know he knows how this all works by now. He may have even consulted with lawyers before he did it.

I agree with the interpretation that Wilcock is turning away from New Agey stuff and toward a more Christian audience. He may be snake-oily but he's sharp enough to feel the change in the wind and he knows where the cultural pendulum is swinging now. The New-Agey stuff is too closely associated with the occult and therefore Satanism, and the sick stuff that's going to start coming out in the near future is going to sour all of that airy-fairy stuff for millions of people. Gaia is no doubt directly related to this stuff.

Gaia is just the tip of the iceberg. I've heard personal stories about them. The top execs are apparently into some kind of sex cult and are very casual with inviting people to orgies. It's about what you would expect with the kind of hippyish, cult-like behavior others have described there. But the bigger corporate sponsors behind these kinds of acts lead back to the US intelligence community, ie your typical CIA spooks and handlers. One of the most obvious examples is the Turkish host of Coast to Coast AM, George Noory, hired by Clear Channel to replace Art Bell, Clear Channel being a Neocon mouthpiece that pushed the Iraq War and a lot of other nonsense back in the day, and fired John B. Wells for talking about the New World Order, etc. The guests on Gaia are similar to the Coast to Coast line-ups now too.

In other words the same corporate community which brought you the Iraq War, also took over for Art Bell and hired George Noory for Coast to Coast AM, and this same network of people is also involved over at Gaia, and that's how George Noory got hired on as a host of Corey Goode's shows, and how Corey got on Coast to Coast, etc. David Wilcock gained a lot of attention early in his career from being on Coast to Coast too. You can start mapping these people and connections out and it's actually a fairly small and tight-knit community that shuffles itself around, and none of them are far removed from intelligence handlers.

4. Link to Post #223
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Oddball (here)
    Quote I find it hard to believe Hancock is a devout Lucifarian.
    I remember watching an interview of his last year where he was talking about the snake in the garden of Eden being the "good guy" in the Genesis story, and how Lucifer really is the "light bringer" of the world and its God who is the real bad guy to us mortals, not Lucifer.

That statement personally turned me off to him.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    My pure guess is that DW is getting all confused with Gnosticism (in which Jehovah is regarded as the Demiurge, very plausibly in my view) and pre-Biblical practices such as Animism and early forms of Spiritism.

Of course, Hancock is no Devil-worshipper. That's ludicrous (and he will hardly be happy about this now publicized letter). But his experiences with ayahuasca, for instance, may have led him to express notions that DW didn't understand and which left him feeling very uncomfortable.
    My first thought to what you posted, Oddball, was the same as Bill's. Hancock is describing Gnosticism.

To understand what the Gnostics were saying you have to understand a lot of theological and historical stuff that doesn't bear fleshing out on this thread. But suffice it to say that this Gnosticism is closer to what you might think of as an early form of Christianity, before any official church was established, that heavily blended in pre-existing "pagan" beliefs.

Remember how Yahweh orders the Israelites to commit genocide by wiping out an entire nation of people in the promised land, so the Israelites could inhabit it? Yahweh actually orders a lot of killing the Old Testament, not to mention the references to human sacrifice to Yahweh, of which I know of at least 2 in the Old Testament.

Well the Gnostics didn't cope well to the stories of a self-righteous deity demanding worship while commanding his followers to massacre people, and also hoarding knowledge away from them, so they wrote texts explaining how the God of the Jews, Yahweh, was a false and evil god which sought to keep people in obedient ignorance and was the dominant influence in the material world. The real God, according to some Gnostic texts at least (they vary widely in what they say, actually), was the one preached by Jesus, namely a "word" ("Logos") which became manifest and gave rise to all of creation, somewhat similar to the idea in Hinduism of everything being a vibrating sound, or the spoken word which created the universe in Egyptian/Hermetic mythology.

The Catholic church itself, as first established during the Roman Empire, was also heavily influenced by "paganism" and the Sol Invictus cult specifically, and I put "paganism" in quotation marks because it was already more similar to familiar Christianity than most people realize. The trinity, crown of thorns, sacrament... None of those things have anything to do with Judaism. They are all common to "pagan" Europe. Jews and Muslims consider Christianity a polytheistic, blasphemous religion because of the doctrine of the Trinity, which is obviously Celtic in its origin and goes back to the triune god of the Celtic people, one of whose manifestations was as the Sun, another of which was a human incarnation called "Hesus" in Gaul and by various other names in other countries.

5. Link to Post #224
    United States Avalon Member gbfromsea's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a little fuzzy on this, perhaps someone could fill me in. The show Ancient Aliens has been around for years, now season 1 episode 1 has a Luciferian theme (According to Wilcock and Mike Adams.) Did the show makers revise and re-release the show? or is this a Mandela Effect and it's been Luciferian all along (joking.)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gbfromsea For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (18th July 2018), justntime2learn (20th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #225
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,381 times in 8,335 posts

Quote Posted by gbfromsea (here)
    I'm a little fuzzy on this, perhaps someone could fill me in. The show Ancient Aliens has been around for years, now season 1 episode 1 has a Luciferian theme (According to Wilcock and Mike Adams.) Did the show makers revise and re-release the show? or is this a Mandela Effect and it's been Luciferian all along (joking.)
    No, it's "Ancient Civilisations", a new 10 part series.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (19th July 2018), Billy (18th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th July 2018), Jean-Marie (20th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (18th July 2018), justntime2learn (20th July 2018), Mike (18th July 2018), RunningDeer (18th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #226
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,442 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by gbfromsea (here)
    No, it's "Ancient Civilisations", a new 10 part series.
    Yes. All the episodes are linked here for free viewing on Dailymotion.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (19th July 2018), Billy (18th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th July 2018), haibane (20th July 2018), Jean-Marie (20th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (18th July 2018), justntime2learn (20th July 2018), Mike (18th July 2018), PathWalker (17th July 2018), RunningDeer (18th July 2018), Spellbound (18th July 2018), william r sanford72 (18th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #227
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Speaking of David's propensity to say he's getting attacked. I remember listening to him talk on C2C a long time ago about Dr. Greer's Press Club in DC in 2001? and what happened to him in DC and why he wasn't in the audience or panel. Its because his car was (attacked) wrecked in a terrible accident with either his wife or girlfriend being almost killed. Now if it was the 2001 press conference or later I'm not sure. He did hint that sinister forces prevented him from attending.
    But no matter the year he wasn't on the list because I looked it up years ago. This interview set off red flags cause he acted like he was more important than some of the great people Greer had on as witnesses.

I said before he is bad at writing scripts which is why he has had no success in LA in the big time arena. Yes it is a tragic poor Shakespearean drama he is writing right now for his life and it won't turn out well I'm afraid. He has sown the wind and reaped the whirlwind The stalk has no head; it will produce no flour I'm afraid.

cheers.....peter petersen

This interview is still in the C2C archives I'm sure. DC has some bad drivers and

I didn't hear the Kerry and Bill interview until later when he was tearful and claimed he was being attacked.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (19th July 2018), aoibhghaire (18th July 2018), Bill Ryan (18th July 2018), Debra (20th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (18th July 2018), justntime2learn (20th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th July 2018), Mike (18th July 2018), Retief (18th July 2018), RunningDeer (18th July 2018), Sierra (20th July 2018), Spellbound (18th July 2018)

13. Link to Post #228
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Anyone else find it odd that the letter was posted on FB? Priavate page or not, definitely not a secure private option. Time will tell if it’s genuine and if it is then I find it difficult to believe Wilcock really did want to keep that private, an email would have been more appropriate.
    It was obviously deliberate and he knew it would cause drama within the community and spread like wildfire. Wilcock is no newbie to generating controversy and backlash. You know he knows how this all works by now. He may have even consulted with lawyers before he did it.

I agree with the interpretation that Wilcock is turning away from New Agey stuff and toward a more Christian audience. He may bpe snake-oily but he's sharp enough to feel the change in the wind and he knows where the cultural pendulum is swinging now. The New-Agey stuff is too closely associated with the occult and therefore Satanism, and the sick stuff that's going to start coming out in the near future is going to sour all of that airy-fairy stuff for millions of people. Gaia is no doubt directly related to this stuff.

Gaia is just the tip of the iceberg. I've heard personal stories about them. The top execs are apparently into some kind of sex cult and are very casual with inviting people to orgies. It's about what you would expect with the kind of hippyish, cult-like behavior others have described there. But the bigger corporate sponsors behind these kinds of acts lead back to the US intelligence community, ie your typical CIA spooks and handlers. One of the most obvious examples is the Turkish host of Coast to Coast AM, George Noory, hired by Clear Channel to replace Art Bell, Clear Channel being a Neocon mouthpiece that pushed the Iraq War and a lot of other nonsense back in the day, and fired John B. Wells for talking about the New World Order, etc. The guests on Gaia are similar to the Coast to Coast line-ups now too.

In other words the same corporate community which brought you the Iraq War, also took over for Art Bell and hired George Noory for Coast to Coast AM, and this same network of people is also involved over at Gaia, and that's how George Noory got hired on as a host of Corey Goode's shows, and how Corey got on Coast to Coast, etc. David Wilcock gained a lot of attention early in his career from being on Coast to Coast too. You can start mapping these people and connections out and it's actually a fairly small and tight-knit community that shuffles itself around, and none of them are far removed from intelligence handlers.
    In the context of the NWO agenda the New Age movement is more closely connected to Christianity than you may realise. Even a cursory look at 19th century esoteric literature reveals a concerted effort to plant the seeds for social change towards the emergence of the New Age movement in the 20th century (check out esoteric and occult periodicals, plenty have been digitised). In that same literature you will find that the New Age movement is followed by the second coming of Christ because Christianity is the closest to, hence easiest for transition to, their new one world religion (Luciferianism dressed as the true Christianity). They intend to destroy the church but not the faith. Wilcock is perfectly on track as the tool he is.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 18th July 2018 at 05:42. Reason: Grammar
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th July 2018), aoibhghaire (18th July 2018), avid (18th July 2018), Bayareamom (18th July 2018), Bill Ryan (18th July 2018), Billy (18th July 2018), Debra (20th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th July 2018), Jean-Marie (20th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (18th July 2018), justntime2learn (20th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th July 2018), Mike (18th July 2018), RunningDeer (18th July 2018), Sierra (20th July 2018), Valerie Villars (18th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #229
    Thanks

So happy David has resigned, spoken out and gone public with this. "The best place to hide is out in the open" as Kerry and Bill once said.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kgirl For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (19th July 2018), aoibhghaire (18th July 2018), Bill Ryan (18th July 2018), Debra (20th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th July 2018), justntime2learn (20th July 2018), Mike (18th July 2018), PathWalker (18th July 2018)

17. Link to Post #230
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,571 times in 5,713 posts

Grrr!, he really told them!

Were he a 12 year old writing this to break up with his girlfriend before shoving off to summer camp, it might have been excusable. I really can picture him laboring under a hot desk lamp, wiping the sweat off his brow in between paragraph breaks, thinking himself heroic and noble with each well turned phrase. And then, after laying his head on his "DW" embroidered pillows that night, reciting the whole thing back to himself by memory...eventually nodding off with a smug smile on his hairless, doughy face.

The guy is spineless. I'll just say it: he needs to be a man. And attempting to look like one might be a good start. I don't know what it will take. Whether it's a transfusion of Sean Connery's blood or a good month or 2 at a Tom Selleck bootcamp, surely something must be done. With every excuse he gave for not severing ties personally, the little testosterone fueled devil on my shoulder shouted, "pussy!"

I'm sure he wrote it; he would have disputed it by now had he not. He wanted it made public, of course. At some point he'll come out and insist he didn't, which will have all the authenticity of a broke reality show star claiming someone stole a sex tape from her closet.

He sold out for as long as he could, took those paychecks, and now he's grown an alleged conscience because he sees the thing crumbling. Wilcrock just wants to be on the winning team; once that team is losing, he's gone...but, of course, only after a slickly designed PR statement masquerading as a "leaked" email which he will conveniently neither confirm nor deny at the moment.

He needs to get back to making sh!tty predictions and writing the occasional respectable book. That's his niche. I'm almost feeling nostalgic for it

18. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (19th July 2018), aoibhghaire (18th July 2018), avid (18th July 2018), Baby Steps (18th July 2018), Bayareamom (18th July 2018), Bill Ryan (18th July 2018), Billy (18th July 2018), Builder (18th July 2018), Debra (20th July 2018), drneglector (23rd July 2018), Flowerpunkchip (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th July 2018), genevieve (20th July 2018), Hervé (18th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (18th July 2018), Ivanhoe (18th July 2018), Jad (19th July 2018), Jayke (18th July 2018), Jean-Marie (20th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (18th July 2018), justntime2learn (20th July 2018), Lisab (19th July 2018), Madeira (18th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th July 2018), meeradas (18th July 2018), Pam (18th July 2018), Paprika (24th July 2018), Retief (18th July 2018), RunningDeer (18th July 2018), Sierra (20th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (18th July 2018), Ultima Thule (18th July 2018), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018), william r sanford72 (18th July 2018), Wind (18th July 2018)

19. Link to Post #231
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Grrr!, he really told them!

Were he a 12 year old writing this to break up with his girlfriend before shoving off to summer camp, it might have been excusable. I really can picture him laboring under a hot desk lamp, wiping the sweat off his brow in between paragraph breaks, thinking himself heroic and noble with each well turned phrase. And then, after laying his head on his "DW" embroidered pillows that night, reciting the whole thing back to himself by memory...eventually nodding off with a smug smile on his hairless, doughy face.

The guy is spineless. I'll just say it: he needs to be a man. And attempting to look like one might be a good start. I don't know what it will take. Whether it's a transfusion of Sean Connery's blood or a good month or 2 at a Tom Selleck bootcamp, surely something must be done. With every excuse he gave for not severing ties personally, the little testosterone fueled devil on my shoulder shouted, "pussy!"

I'm sure he wrote it; he would have disputed it by now had he not. He wanted it made public, of course. At some point he'll come out and insist he didn't, which will have all the authenticity of a broke reality show star claiming someone stole a sex tape from her closet.

He sold out for as long as he could, took those paychecks, and now he's grown an alleged conscience because he sees the thing crumbling. Wilcrock just wants to be on the winning team; once that team is losing, he's gone...but, of course, only after a slickly designed PR statement masquerading as a "leaked" email which he will conveniently neither confirm nor deny at the moment.

He needs to get back to making sh!tty predictions and writing the occasional respectable book. That's his niche. I'm almost feeling nostalgic for it
    Mike, you are absolutely priceless. The bit about the DW embroidered pillows was too much!
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (19th July 2018), Bayareamom (18th July 2018), Bill Ryan (18th July 2018), Billy (19th July 2018), Debra (20th July 2018), Flowerpunkchip (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th July 2018), Hervé (18th July 2018), Jad (19th July 2018), Jayke (18th July 2018), Jean-Marie (20th July 2018), justntime2learn (20th July 2018), Mike (18th July 2018), Paprika (24th July 2018), RunningDeer (18th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (18th July 2018), Wind (18th July 2018)

21. Link to Post #232
    Thanks

In the context of the NWO agenda the New Age movement is more closely connected to Christianity than you may realise. Even a cursory look at 19th century esoteric literature reveals a concerted effort to plant the seeds for social change towards the emergence of the New Age movement in the 20th century (check out esoteric and occult periodicals, plenty have been digitised). In that same literature you will find that the New Age movement is followed by the second coming of Christ because Christianity is the closest to, hence easiest for transition to, their new one world religion (Luciferianism dressed as the true Christianity). They intend to destroy the church but not the faith. Wilcock is perfectly on track as the tool he is.
    Yes, I know what you mean Rachel. So it depends on whether you are defining "Christianity" as the Jesuit/Zionist operation that the modern churches have become, or whether you are defining it more loosely as a personal faith practiced by tens of millions of people in the western world, however they may happen to interpret it for themselves.

The Catholic Church has never represented the beliefs of the common people of Europe (or the later colonies) for any historical period that I'm aware of. (And all of the early Protestant movements were hijacked by Catholic agents or Talmudists/Kabbalists.) By "common people" I mean any populations outside of the reach of coercion, which was the majority of the European population in most places in most of European history. The Inquisition and the Albigensian Crusade and its offshoots were their attempts to go around Europe annihilating unorthodox beliefs, but they only had the manpower and other resources to attack certain places at certain times and never really had fully hegemonic control.

It's because the church wasn't able to reach most of the common people of Europe consistently that so many "pagan" traditions survive. The word "pagan" itself is a Catholic term, so it should be suspect from the start. It comes from the Latin word for "country" and simply refers to the folk religions of the country people. These religious practices turn out to be very varied and rich in mythology and folklore, but there are also common threads between them from Ireland to India, covering the same area as the Indo-European linguistic family. The church has always sought to conflate the old European folklore and traditions with the kinds of human sacrifices and general atrocities that they themselves were responsible for through the Inquisition and other policies.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 19th July 2018 at 20:24.

22. Link to Post #233
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,305 times in 18,139 posts

Among the topics, Richard Dolan gives his side to some of the Gaia brouhaha. He addresses the misinformation reported about him and without naming names (ie Patty Geer) how drama follows them where ever they go. (see post 199)

“So I don't really have any skin in the game anymore. It doesn't really matter to me. Anyway I just think it's a an unfortunate distracting drama again that has littered our field and sorry that I'm adding to it now but I really felt that I needed to just because I got dragged into it and there you go.”

18:23 - Well let me talk about Gaia the whole Gaia controversy for right now and let me just say to talk about these types of things is I wish that I didn't have to make statements about this because I consider it really off off the main subject which is that of the UFO phenomenon. Which is why I like to think we're often here. But because I did a show with Gaia about a year ago and because there’s been a very huge stirring up of controversy concerned with Gaia primarily because of the resignation of David Wilcock from Gaia.

So people have asked me what I think about this. More to the point, one individual on a YouTube video took the liberty of talking about what they thought was my relationship to Gaia in ways that I certainly didn't volunteer this information or you can give over permission but people say what they say. So let me just say this, a year ago I did a show on Gaia TV on the history of false flags and as you probably know false flags are one of my main current research interest right now.

{snip}

20:35 - …so I wrote out an extended series for Gaia. And so I'll just say right now it is true that the original incarnation of what I prepared for Gaia was I guess we'll say rejected. That’s true. And then we came back to the drawing board and I prepared something a second version often with a lot of the same material it's not like I completely came up with different stuff which then went in that aired. And and I will just say the feedback that I received on that series has been uniformly positive. So I'm very pleased about that.

21:13 - So here's the thing, Gaia is a as a media organization primarily and I've had a lot of experience dealing with other media. Gaia is not the first one and Gaia like all of them has their own idea on what they want to air on their network. And what I had to say is that's their right. If they don't like what I prepared for the first go-round because they thought it was a little too energetic which was the main critique that I was told of my presentation. I got into it a little too much then they're right to do so.

If you followed me all over the years you know that can that can happen. I got a little worked up. And so for the the second one the intention was definitely not to tone down to content but to tone myself down. And actually I was you know pretty happy with how the second version came out.

…Yeah so I mean. Now were there substantive arguments? The answer is yes. Of course there were. There’s you know, I've had substantive arguments with producers since I've ever done my first show of any sort. So that's always the case but I personally am not faulting Gaiam for that and for someone else to fault Gaiam and to insert insist that they are therefore Luciferian I just think, look this is a joke.

22:48 - I'm just gonna have to say this. I've spent a lot of time there. I know the people who involved in production there. These are not Luciferian people and the argument made that they are as I think laughably bad. I mean laughably bad. And also what just strikes me as odd, shouldn't it strike you as odd that here we are in the 21st century we've gone through mostly three plus centuries now of hopefully a scientific and secular attitude wearing away at medieval superstitions. I mean seriously you know it was only a little over three centuries ago that the city of Salem, Massachusetts burned people as witches...

{snip}

…but when we start throwing around accusations based on zero evidence and I mean zero evidence guys. All right. That’s a dangerous road to go down. All right. So again I just think that the whole Gaia controversy is another case of drama that is being drummed up. And here's the thing, you ever have a friend in your life who every time you talk to them there's some kind of new drama that comes up in their life? And you know for a while you kind of interested in hearing “What's Mary got to say this time?” Right and you call up and like Oh Mary's got this other drama that's in her life.

Well everyone's got a Mary or a Joe or whoever in their life who's like this. Okay? Well there are people in this field of ours and I'm not gonna give any names out but they're just like that. There’s drama that follows them wherever they go. And you should really ask yourself what does that mean that drama follows someone wherever they go?

24:59 - I don't think it's a good thing. So that's what I'll just say. So again with Gaia I really wanted to say what I did because before this goes any further, all right, I'm not out, I don't have an agenda against them. I don't really have any plans for any further shows with them. If they want me to do a show I would be willing to talk with them like any other network about what I want to conceive of and do. But I've got nothing nothing in the works and no plans to think is going to happen. So I don't really have any skin in the game anymore. It doesn't really matter to me. Anyway I just think it's a an unfortunate distracting drama again that has littered our field and sorry that I'm adding to it now but I really felt that I needed to just because I got dragged into it and there you go.

Richard Dolan, Intelligent Disclosure (Ep.3, July 19, 2018)

23. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th July 2018), Bayareamom (20th July 2018), Bill Ryan (20th July 2018), Debra (20th July 2018), drneglector (23rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2018), genevieve (20th July 2018), Hervé (20th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (20th July 2018), Jad (21st July 2018), Jayke (20th July 2018), Jean-Marie (20th July 2018), justntime2learn (20th July 2018), Mark (20th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th July 2018), Mike (20th July 2018), Reinhard (20th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (20th July 2018), Valerie Villars (20th July 2018), we-R-one (20th July 2018)

24. Link to Post #234
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Dolan sums it up with 3 words
    "
    ''Its a Joke''

''I think laughably bad. I mean laughably bad.''

In other words the 'drama queens and kings are off the rails..... I also like the point he makes on Emery that Joe FC and I have brought up about his 2 PHD and his claim he is a US astronaut without any proof. This is at 32mins in the talk

Damn ..... he should be earth's sole representative to the galactic council not Corey...LOL
    As always Dolan brings sanity to both geopolitics and UFOs.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th July 2018), Bill Ryan (20th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2018), Hervé (20th July 2018), Jad (21st July 2018), Jayke (20th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th July 2018), justntime2learn (20th July 2018), Mark (20th July 2018), RunningDeer (20th July 2018)

26. Link to Post #235
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

So he thinks some people are coming after him just because he was on a show where they talked about the Annunakki.

The guy does the same thing when he appears on Ancient Aliens. What’s the difference?

He's the hero, that's flawed. Each act reveals the goal, the hero's growth process, and the many challenges that the hero has to overcome. Wilcock's play-the-victim narrative is just part of his ongoing screenplay.

Any person who would attack him because he believes in the Annunaki gods is probably too stupid to ever have heard of the Annunaki gods!
    No, that's not my claim at all. David Wilcock has the right to be safe, secure, and just as snug as a bug in a rug . Anyone that wants to threaten or engage in physical harm to David Wilcock, Corey Goode, Emery Smith, or anyone else, needs to be reported to law enforcement immediately.
    Joe, I’m not suggesting at all that you advocated any attack on Wilcock.
    My post was a tongue in cheek reference to what I feel is an unlikely event…That is someone attacking him because of his association with people who believe in the Annunakki and Luciferians.

Of course, they have the right to feel safe, and he certainly has the right to feel he is imperiled even though others believe its no basis in reality for it.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th July 2018), justntime2learn (20th July 2018), Mike (20th July 2018), RunningDeer (20th July 2018)

28. Link to Post #236
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I have always loved Dolan's logical mind & his presentations! BUT.....I have to disagree with him about there not being such a thing as "Satanism".

As Praying Medic relates...he was told in his dream "It's about the children" & that is why he got involved with the Q thing & would not have otherwise. To a "normal" right thinking person, how COULD such horrors exist?!

I was never "into" Gaia TV & have no experience dealing with the owners or managers....but seriously....do you think they would tip their hand to a man like Richard Dolan. I think not!

There IS battle going on & we each are involved in our own way, whether we understand the "specifics" or not. The people perpetuating these atrocities for so long probably figured they would never get caught as the system was so well "greased"!

This is a global system that is being taken down & I'm glad to see that Putin & Trump, have, at least, THAT goal in mind together.(If I'm reading things correctly!)

It's good to remember it IS about the children!

29. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th July 2018), Bayareamom (20th July 2018), Billy (20th July 2018), Debra (20th July 2018), drneglector (23rd July 2018), Ernie Nemeth (20th July 2018), HaveBlue (23rd July 2018), Hervé (20th July 2018), Jad (21st July 2018), Jayke (20th July 2018), justntime2learn (20th July 2018), Mike (20th July 2018), PathWalker (20th July 2018), RunningDeer (20th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (20th July 2018), Valerie Villars (20th July 2018), we-R-one (20th July 2018)

30. Link to Post #237
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

I have to say Dolan's remarks in the above video fall short(in regards to GAIA)....Does he really know the half of it? It doesn't sound like it after watching a handful of recent Patty Greer videos. I'm not claiming to know the half of it myself, but how can any researcher downplay Patty Greer's lifetime work being suppressed? Even David claims he was doled the same treatment in regards to his video interviews with Pete Peterson.

I understand Dolan not wanting to get involved, but his response doesn't address the entire picture. Is it because he likely signed one of those infamous NDA forms? And what about the female GAIA employees who were asked to take their clothes off in order to see their auroras to be viewed and determined by a GAIA hired doctor who is now defunct?? wtf?

If you go go glassdoors.com(employee GAIA reviews), as Patty suggests in the video below, the comments about GAIA are most interesting.
    https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Ga...s-E1101975.htm

This video just came out, Part 2 will be tomorrow:
    Patty Greer-Laura Eisenhower: Gaia.com Pedocriminal-Satanist CEO. Whistleblowers David & Corey
    Last edited by we-R-one; 20th July 2018 at 21:05.

31. Link to Post #238
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,442 times in 32,921 posts

This may well be relevant. Ron Sirchie, who's a longterm student of Drunvalo Melchizedek, and a teacher of his material, reports on Jirka Rysavy and his Gaia TV experiences here, published on 14 July 2018, a week ago. It's well worth listening to. The 'black boxes' are mentioned, at 10:53.

In my view, I'd say his discernment needs a little work still — but he's clearly a nice guy who means the best. Just a few more bricks in the wall.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th July 2018), anandacate (20th July 2018), Hervé (20th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (20th July 2018), justntime2learn (21st July 2018), Mark (20th July 2018), RunningDeer (20th July 2018), we-R-one (20th July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018)

33. Link to Post #239
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

And the plot continues to thicken as the "Come to Jesus" stories abound, each presenting his and her part of the elephant to the rest of the room for discernment's sake. No one has the entire picture and I'm sure, even in the context of this overarching discussion there are still many aspects being left out and remaining unknown except to those who are directly involved. What happens next is dependent upon the status and involvement of those who come forth, how close are they to the Gaia power structure, what are the willing to say but, more importantly, at what level of initiation into whatever extradimensional shenanigans are they involved with? I'd expect that none of those who are directly involved will come forth as the repercussions would, literally, be otherworldly. Only those on the periphery or that are courting with involvement might do so and none of them with any degree of confidence or insider knowledge as they, of necessity, have not yet been brought fully into the fold. And with the uproar, I'm quite certain that that structure has hunkered down for the long-haul, being aware that things will die down shortly without any fuel to feed the flames of public outrage.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th July 2018), Bill Ryan (20th July 2018), we-R-one (20th July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018)

35. Link to Post #240
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Joe, I’m not suggesting at all that you advocated any attack on Wilcock.
    My post was a tongue in cheek reference to what I feel is an unlikely event…That is someone attacking him because of his association with people who believe in the Annunakki and Luciferians.

Of course, they have the right to feel safe, and he certainly has the right to feel he is imperiled even though others believe its no basis in reality for it.
    Ahhh okay , thank you for clarifying , I appreciate that Zak now I’m re-reading your comment and gettin the humor

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (20th July 2018), RunningDeer (21st July 2018), ThePythonicCow (21st July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 12 19 LastLast