1. Link to Post #121
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock's letter of resignation to Gaia TV

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    Oh...okay. Well its still fitting...LOL And laughing today was good medicine for me!

And he's still up to the same old games.
    Yes, indeed
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

arwen (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th July 2018), Kristin (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), Shadowself (9th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #122
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    And here is that new and improved Corey Goode and Co. Bitchfest....Appropriately titled Discord App! LOL

https://discordapp.com/invite/twfugpC

That dude is too much!

Discord (website: https://discordapp.com/) is a free voice and text chat program, heavily used by gamers. It's a replacement for Skype. It's quite good.

It's website name, DiscordApp.com, is not a reflection on Corey Goode.
    Yes, discord was created by gamers for gamers. Corey Goode is using the program like any video gamer can.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Kristin (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th July 2018), Wind (11th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    What a ridiculous image. Their headliners are Goode, Wilcock and Smith, meanwhile they have Dr Osmanagich grouped in with the likes of Yanaros, Sather, Deschamps and Waskosky. Oh and Gaia is run by Luciferians but don’t mind Roger Richards there with the sigil of Lucifer tattooed on his neck.

[/CENTER]
    Yup, and it’s subtle, but the disproportionate size of the four in comparison to the others and the horizontal line up of Sather under DW.

Good spotting Paula

I also noticed how they have stacked up Roger Richards under Bentinho Massaro. Anyone know more about
    Gerald O’Donnel?

I must say, I have been disappointed that Niara Isley became mixed up with this crowd. Her original testimony, I thought, was probably the most sincere of them all.

Last edited by Debra; 9th July 2018 at 03:22.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2018), avid (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th July 2018), Noelle (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    I am just trying to wrap my mind around the fact that the SSP information as relayed by DW is all a sham.
    I'm afraid it really is.

Just one TINY thing.... one of a huge, huge mountain of stuff. The fact that David Wilcock never actually went to Pete Peterson's house to see what the facts actually were, shows his level of commitment to (and interest in) real boots-on-the-ground research.

It was easy to go check the facts. One just had to drive to the front gate and talk to all the folks there, who were clearing out the house and had no axe to grind. DW never took the trouble to do that. Including a flight from LA and renting a car in Boise, he could have done that in a single easy day and been home well in time for dinner.

The dichotomy between what DW is claiming to be and the apparent reality of what he truly is devastating to me.
    I can really understand that. Hang in there, stand solid, and just gather all the facts — leaving belief, and hope, completely out of it. Not always easy. But it has to be MOST definitely worth it.
    Bill that was quite a nest egg they generated in just a few days with that GoFundMe set up allegedly for Pete and his recent run of hard luck. $54K and some change for one cry for help on Fade to Black by DW using Church's show and Pete's name on the urgent email. Chump change compared to Kenneth Copeland, Bishop TD Jakes, David Oyedepo,Pat Robertson,Benny Hinn,Joel Osteen,Creflo Dollar and Billy Graham but what the hey. I always thought of Pete as the go to prepper ready for doomsday in a second after watching those 3 interviews you guys did. Later I heard DW mention them using the money for something else I just don't recall now. What I do recall is all of that happened very close to DW's wedding.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2018), arwen (9th July 2018), avid (9th July 2018), Bill Ryan (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th July 2018), Kristin (9th July 2018), Kryztian (13th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), Spellbound (10th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,485 times in 32,925 posts

This is an overall comment here. I have to say, I see the entire saga, extended over quite a few years now, as a kind of slow-motion trainwreck Shakespearean tragedy.

As Shakespeare always intended, there were huge life lessons there for everyone in the audience to see and take home with them, none of which would ever be apparent to the passionate, embroiled characters all interacting on stage. Shakespeare (whoever he or she really was!) was a skilled teacher and psychologist, as well as a poet and entertainer. We're seeing just the same thing here.

I do fear it'll all end in tears... certainly those of someone in the cast. But whose, we don't yet know.

10. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alpha141 (9th July 2018), aoibhghaire (10th July 2018), arwen (9th July 2018), avid (9th July 2018), BMJ (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), drneglector (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), geofffxdwg (9th July 2018), Honesty (9th July 2018), Ivanhoe (9th July 2018), Jayke (9th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th July 2018), Kristin (9th July 2018), Kryztian (13th July 2018), Luke Holiday (9th July 2018), mountain_jim (9th July 2018), Omni (10th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), sherron44 (9th July 2018), Sophocles (9th July 2018), Spellbound (10th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th July 2018), Valerie Villars (9th July 2018), Wind (11th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #126
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

https://divinecosmos.com/davids-blog...-give-it-back/

Disclosure in three weeks, trillions released.

Sounds like the nesara stuff...decades old and counting.

https://www.google.com/search?q=nesa...obile&ie=UTF-8

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th July 2018), aoibhghaire (10th July 2018), avid (9th July 2018), Bill Ryan (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th July 2018), Kryztian (13th July 2018), norman (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), Spellbound (10th July 2018), TargeT (9th July 2018)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Oh, I missed the big head Roger. The Benhinto Massaro knocked me over. It’s a strange combo of presenters. There's a bunch of them that I don’t know. Their bios are here.

One who calls herself a motivational public speaker and philosopher, is selling her book for a donation of either $25, $50, $75, or $100. In return you get a signed copy. She asks for our patience because the processing time can take up to three weeks. It’s due to conference season, travel obligations, and the significant increase in demand for her services.

The thing is…Amazons sells new copies for only $14.99.

How they can label themselves with such ease is, is… {fill in the blank}.
    Here's a few from the Dimensions of Disclosure:
    • extraordinary speaker(s)
    • reincarnate
    • professional lecturer
    • priestess
    • remarkable insider and whistleblower
    • an agent of consciousness evolution
    • philosopher
    • gifted healer
    • a different kind of being i.e, Extra-Ordinary

Catty-Deer signing out.

Quote Posted by Debra (here)
    Good spotting Paula

I also noticed how they have stacked up Roger Richards under Bentinho Massaro. Anyone know more about Gerald O’Donnel?

I must say, I have been disappointed that Niara Isley became mixed up with this crowd. Her original testimony, I thought, was probably the most sincere of them all.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th July 2018 at 13:22.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Ivanhoe (9th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th July 2018), Spellbound (10th July 2018), TargeT (9th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

I’m pretty sure Gerald O’Donnell is the remote viewing course provider. During Corey Goode’s interview with divine frequency, he had announced he may be offering something connected with O’Donnells RV course. It’s a shame they didn’t see this whole charade coming. Unless this is all scripted theater.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2018), arwen (9th July 2018), avid (9th July 2018), Bob (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), Spellbound (10th July 2018), TargeT (9th July 2018)

17. Link to Post #129
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)
    I’m pretty sure Gerald O’Donnell is the remote viewing course provider. During Corey Goode’s interview with divine frequency, he had announced he may be offering something connected with O’Donnells RV course. It’s a shame they didn’t see this whole charade coming. Unless this is all scripted theater.
    Gerald O'Donnell's bio.
    Back in the 1980s, Gerald was recruited by a Western European intelligence agency to join their ongoing program of Remote Viewing (sensing) of targeted locations.

The agency had initiated this covert operation to counter the remote sensing activities of the well funded, fully-functional extrasensory perception unit of the Soviet K.G.B. and G.R.U. (Soviet foreign intelligence agency). At the agency, Gerald taught Special Forces, anti-terrorist units and Intel operatives advanced remote viewing and sensing techniques. Through his coaching, the intelligence operatives were able to dramatically highten their “inner intuitive faculties” that allowed them to sense potentially dangerous situations beforehand and foresee the general outcomes that they could encounter in their Probable Future.

He also trained these operatives in the powerful “inner art” of defusing many of these dangerous and untoward situations arising in their proximate personal Probable Futures either by avoiding them, deflecting them, neutralizing them, or, most powerfully, by changing their outcome in advance (Remote Influencing) by using special energized mind powers.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th July 2018 at 05:18.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2018), avid (9th July 2018), Bob (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th July 2018), Noelle (9th July 2018), TargeT (9th July 2018)

19. Link to Post #130
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

I was looking for some really cool smart video clip that sums up this drama from some really cool old school movie which might inspire greatness or something......found this lol - but still accurate:

There is a theme called the 'Global Narrative'. See it as all media information out there. Which consists of every story out there ever. Even in this tiny fraction of the overall vastness of all information out there is part of it. Stories come and go, some stay. As to players and characters. In the grand scales that statement elude to it (this community and this particular story in that fraction) is still a part of the overall. Energy input is required at times for reliance to be maintained...And, the amount of effort, energy (ie drama) will need to be ramped up to maintain now will be increased.

There have been some major overall fundamental shifts to everything on bigger scales (This section of the community is mentioned and their relevance going forth inn this post - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rvice-to-Earth ). The blow back for falseness too will also be proportionally appropriate to the effect (good or bad) also. Just observe it. It is interesting...but yeah, avoid entangling with it

Enjoy your work guys and very amusing at times :D
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

avid (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Madeira (18th July 2018), Noelle (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018)

21. Link to Post #131
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

This is an overall comment here. I have to say, I see the entire saga, extended over quite a few years now, as a kind of slow-motion trainwreck Shakespearean tragedy.
    Based on the outcome.... I love it.

there is so much engagement and attention, look at reddit in relation to goode; I made a few short videos a year ago and still people are looking at Sather and Goode, commenting and subscribing (low numbers, but if its happening in one place it's happening in others.. fractality etc..)

I maybe shifting my stance on these types of people.. at first I considered it the most devious, energy sucking, trust shattering move that could be done... but I think that was based on my wrongly judging the population at large... many people see through these weak facades... and those are exactly the people needed now.

we "the people" still have numbers on our side, if nothing else.

Unless this is all scripted theater.
    Do archetypes force themselves on us or do we consciously choose them?
    Last edited by TargeT; 9th July 2018 at 07:42.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alpha141 (9th July 2018), aoibhghaire (10th July 2018), arwen (9th July 2018), avid (9th July 2018), BMJ (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), ExomatrixTV (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), geofffxdwg (9th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th July 2018), Kristin (9th July 2018), Noelle (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), sherron44 (9th July 2018), Spellbound (10th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th July 2018), Valerie Villars (9th July 2018), Wind (11th July 2018)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Based on the outcome.... I love it.

there is so much engagement and attention, look at reddit in relation to goode; I made a few short videos a year ago and still people are looking at Sather and Goode, commenting and subscribing (low numbers, but if its happening in one place it's happening in others.. fractality etc..)

I maybe shifting my stance on these types of people.. at first I considered it the most devious, energy sucking, trust shattering move that could be done... but I think that was based on my wrongly judging the population at large... many people see through these weak facades... and those are exactly the people needed now.

we "the people" still have numbers on our side, if nothing else.

Unless this is all scripted theater.
    Do archetypes force themselves on us or do we consciously choose them?
    A little bit of both, if the archetype wrote the script Seriously though, the more folks calling all of this out the better.

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Alpha141 (9th July 2018), aoibhghaire (10th July 2018), arwen (9th July 2018), avid (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Kristin (9th July 2018), Noelle (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), Shadowself (9th July 2018), Spellbound (10th July 2018), TargeT (9th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th July 2018), Valerie Villars (8th August 2018), Wind (11th July 2018)

25. Link to Post #133
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,769 times in 4,343 posts

A structure full of rot will eventually collapse. It's a fascinating thing to watch when it does.

Gaia had strange vibes for me from the start, so I never gave much time or energy to it. Glad I didn't. It smelt funny. And certain things smell like other things... To The Stars Academy is one, and lately Ancient Aliens too. If you put a sniffer dog on the scent, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it led straight to the See.Eye.Ayy.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2018), avid (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Ivanhoe (9th July 2018), Noelle (9th July 2018), Pam (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), Spellbound (10th July 2018), Valerie Villars (9th July 2018), Wind (11th July 2018)

27. Link to Post #134
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

I don't know about what direction all this is going. But I want to thank everyone who participated in this thread as for one day I was able to actually laugh! I haven't been able to concentrate on much lately but this, for just one day brought me out of the haze of illness and it was well worth the efforts to read about what kind of deceit we've all been handed by this group of money grubbing self serving so called truth tellers.

Bill put up a list (a few posts back for a member here) of people who actually are seeking the truth and I would suggest listening to them as this fantasy field of showmanship is becoming a full blown circus...led by David Wilcock now who it appears could care less about the truth.

Then there is Corey Goode....a man who could not hold a job if he tried sending out pleas for funds to support his family...while the average person has to work for a living he gets away with lying for a living. They have all lost credibility and the shame of it is they will continue to do it as long as there are suckers to buy it.

Here's that list: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1234221
    Last edited by Shadowself; 9th July 2018 at 13:11.

28. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2018), avid (9th July 2018), Bill Ryan (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), DNA (9th July 2018), drneglector (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Hervé (9th July 2018), Ivanhoe (9th July 2018), Kristin (9th July 2018), Matthew (9th July 2018), mountain_jim (9th July 2018), Noelle (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), sherron44 (9th July 2018), Spellbound (10th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th July 2018), Valerie Villars (9th July 2018)

29. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I agree Shadowself. That's why I said it was the best soap opera ever, above. The whole thing made me laugh and has been highly entertaining. It would only be a real tragedy if they weren't such a pack of drama queens.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Debra (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Kristin (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), Shadowself (9th July 2018), sherron44 (9th July 2018), Spellbound (10th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th July 2018)

31. Link to Post #136
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't know about what direction all this is going. But I want to thank everyone who participated in this thread as for one day I was able to actually laugh! I haven't been able to concentrate on much lately but this, for just one day brought me out of the haze of illness and it was well worth the efforts to read about what kind of deceit we've all been handed by this group of money grubbing self serving so called truth tellers.

Bill put up a list (a few posts back for a member here) of people who actually are seeking the truth and I would suggest listening to them as this fantasy field of showmanship is becoming a full blown circus...led by David Wilcock now who it appears could care less about the truth.
    Shadowself

Good place to add: (complete post here)

Also, are you also saying that the bulk of information relayed on Gaia relating to the SSP is false?
    Yes, almost all of it. Maybe 100.00% of it. It's done a LOT of damage to the serious research community. Do please ask any questions here.

There's a long list of serious researchers who have made statements that Corey Goode's testimony, which has become more and more extreme and elaborate as time has passed, should be totally disregarded (and that's putting it politely. ). They include
    • Stephen Bassett
    • Walter Bosley
    • Alexandra Bruce
    • Kerry Cassidy
    • James Clarkson
    • Ole Dammegard and everyone at Forum Borealis
    • Richard Dolan
    • Joseph P. Farrell
    • Lorien Fenton
    • Catherine Austin Fitts
    • Steven Greer
    • Clif High
    • Linda Moulton Howe
    • Peter Levenda
    • Melinda Leslie
    • Daniel Liszt
    • Erica Lukes
    • Randy Maugans
    • Mark McCandlish
    • Jim Nichols
    • ... and a large number of other MUFON members, radio hosts, researchers, and video makers, many of whom I might not even know about.
    There's something VERY badly wrong with Corey Goode (though informed opinions differ on exactly what that may be), and Emery Smith is most definitely EITHER totally delusional OR knowingly inventing all his claims.

Regarding Pete Peterson, I wrote a disclaimer that in my strong opinion nothing he told Project Camelot in our June 2009 three-part interview can now be relied on.

See these threads. There's a lot of information in all three.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2018), avid (9th July 2018), Bill Ryan (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Shadowself (9th July 2018), Spellbound (10th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th July 2018)

33. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Hello, Shadowself.....glad this saga provided you with a bit of "relief" from the struggle you are going through! You are still in our hearts & prayers!

RunningDeer.....you always crack me up with your emo demonstrations; a spirit lifter, for sure!

Luke....no shame in having been duped! I was in a "duped" situation for about 70 years, so I guess your Wake Up Call came sooner than mine did!

34. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2018), arwen (9th July 2018), avid (9th July 2018), Bill Ryan (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), geofffxdwg (9th July 2018), Hervé (9th July 2018), Kate (10th July 2018), Noelle (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), Shadowself (9th July 2018), sherron44 (9th July 2018), Sophocles (9th July 2018), Spellbound (10th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th July 2018), Tibouchine (9th July 2018), Valerie Villars (9th July 2018)

35. Link to Post #138
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

DW recently called a friend of mine a hater simply because like many of us he had some valid questions regarding some of DW's claims. After reading his public resignation email, It is full of hate aimed in many directions and people. "It's amazing how we see ourselves in others"

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Hervé (9th July 2018), Kristin (9th July 2018), Pam (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), Spellbound (10th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th July 2018)

37. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    Posted on David Wilcock's Facebook page today:

David Wilcock
    3 hrs ·

Quote The three-hour video of me with Emery Smith is now available for purchase and viewing at $49!

TONS of new intel came through on portals, time travel, white gold, underground bases, Disclosure, telepathy, ET physiology, Tall Whites, autopsies, off-planet locations, etc.

I can honestly say this is the best talk we've ever done. It is incredibly packed with intel for only three hours and the live audience was utterly stunned!

We will be keeping the archived video active for now and you can dive in and check it out.

Remember also that Emery is in urgent financial distress and this event was designed to help him afford to move into the rental home he just got this past week (thank God).

Your purchase of this video helps to directly support disclosure, and you will want to watch it multiple times to soak it all in! Plus the banter between us is hilarious.

I don't know how long we will be able to keep the Livestream link active, so if you are interested, now is the time to jump in!

https://t.co/TdtwtsVYPh

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Message to an individual who unsubscribed from GaiaTV, posted to her personal FaceBook page (name redacted):

Message to [redacted] from Gaia TV...

Quote "Thank you for reaching out to Gaia. David Wilcock and Corey Goode will not be going forward as Gaia hosts. We care for David deeply and appreciate our six-year relationship that has resulted in over 260 episodes. And we thank Corey for sharing his story.

We are sorry to hear you would like to cancel your account with us. We remain unwavering in our commitment to being a vehicle for the expansion of consciousness and we are sorry to hear you no longer wish to be part of our community..."

From the sound of the Gaia response to the person cancelling their subscription, it sounds like DW might have been told they will not renew his contract, along with that of CG. For a guy like DW, with a huge and very fragile ego, that may have been humiliating and embarrassing, pushing him one step closer to being a has been. So as a counter measure for his "fans" he wrote his termination and at the same time tries to redeem himself for the sake of his Judeo Christian anti Luciferian fans. After all, how many people write a huge resignation letter like that and then make sure it get's out on the internet for the world to see?? There is no way that letter would be out there unless he wanted it to be....Is he suggesting someone snuck into the HR office at Gaia and stole the letter?Was it intercepted in the mail? How would they know it was a long winded letter worth putting out there? Who would really care about his resignation letter, except DW himself. Why doesn't someone ask DW how it got out there? Just more of the same style of showmanship he has always done, and more proof that he will do what it takes to stay in the limelight and make money..
    Last edited by Pam; 9th July 2018 at 14:34.

38. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th July 2018), arwen (9th July 2018), avid (9th July 2018), Bill Ryan (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Jad (9th July 2018), Kate (10th July 2018), Kristin (9th July 2018), Noelle (9th July 2018), onevoice (10th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), sherron44 (9th July 2018), Spellbound (10th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th July 2018), Wind (11th July 2018)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,485 times in 32,925 posts

Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    DW recently called a friend of mine a hater simply because like many of us he had some valid questions regarding some of DW's claims.
    Yes. From David's most recent blog piece: (2 July)
    EXPECT SOME SURPRISES
    Sigmund [DW's pseudonym for an 'insider' who has not yet come forward publicly] has now revealed that the bad actors infiltrating Ufology are going to be systematically exposed as we lead up to larger legal movements against the Cabal.
    This will end much of the “divide and conquer” operations this group is pulling on our community.
    The SSP Alliance is telling us that the level of infiltration is staggering. This includes people secretly working on the payroll for intelligence agencies.
    Expect a variety of unpleasant and contentious surprises. Some “big names” could have very ugly things emerge about them, and may include actual arrests.

It'll be interesting to see who on this list (including myself) are named as 'Cabal infiltrators', all on the 'payroll'. If Richard Dolan, Linda Howe, Joseph P. Farrell and Catherine Austin Fitts are all arrested, I hope someone can record it on camera.
    • Stephen Bassett
    • Walter Bosley
    • Alexandra Bruce
    • Kerry Cassidy
    • James Clarkson
    • Ole Dammegard and everyone at Forum Borealis
    • Richard Dolan
    • Joseph P. Farrell
    • Lorien Fenton
    • Catherine Austin Fitts
    • Steven Greer
    • Clif High
    • Linda Moulton Howe
    • Peter Levenda
    • Melinda Leslie
    • Daniel Liszt
    • Erica Lukes
    • Randy Maugans
    • Mark McCandlish
    • Jim Nichols
    • ... and a large number of other MUFON members, radio hosts, researchers, and video makers, many of whom I might not even know about.

40. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th July 2018), aoibhghaire (10th July 2018), arwen (9th July 2018), avid (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), Did You See Them (9th July 2018), drneglector (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), Ivanhoe (10th July 2018), Kristin (9th July 2018), mountain_jim (9th July 2018), Noelle (9th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), Shadowself (9th July 2018), sherron44 (9th July 2018), Sophocles (9th July 2018), Spellbound (10th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1 7 17 19 LastLast