+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Insectoid Species - Ant and Mantis Beings, Ancestral Blessings, Bee Operators

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Default Insectoid Species - Ant and Mantis Beings, Ancestral Blessings, Bee Operators

Hi All,

Just offering a release based upon Insectoid Species. The first of 2 parts on them (so far). Might be very familiar and go against alot you have investigated. But, you can take it as a common theme if they are out soul family. Our Allies, then more than likely there has been an imposed disconnect to isolate us on Earth. Enjoy

Andrew Bartzis - Insectoid Species Pt1 - Ant and Mantis Beings, Ancestral Blessings, Bee Operators

The summary that went out:

Welcome to this week release ‘Andrew Bartzis - Insectoid Species Pt1 - Ant and Mantis Beings, Ancestral Blessings, Bee Operators ’. Next week, we will be releasing part 2 on this theme which will be even more powerful. Many of you will have very powerful realisations of many things. We really hope you hear Andrew talk about ‘Light Body Programming’ about where you will feel something is not your own. Normally, we don’t want to focus your study and leave it open. Here though pay close attention and really measure yourself about things. Are they really you or are they there to limit you? It may be a domino of sorts that expends well beyond anything explored here. For the members, we hope your release empowers you more and the benefits light bodies can have.

Over this year, we have released many shows related to the Lyrians, Pleiadians and other peoples of our world including some of the Sirians in a recent release related to Nefertiti. We are ‘Universal Citizens’. More are in the fires of creation such as the Acturians so keep an eye out (‘Peoples of Our World’ playlist link )

This offering is timed with the movie Ant Man 2. Like the Lyrian show and Black Panther movie earlier in the year, this is offered so if you have curiosity about such a vast subject matter. We provide you with Andrew’s Akashic Earth and greater realms historical perspectives which a polarisation against can also be associated with ‘Light Body Programming’ if you are brave to observe your visceral reaction to his information. These aren’t really targeted for that movie association either. It is really an organic process that is playing out.

As with all themes or explorations, the broader, more complete readings Andrew offers for people are provided once again. As being on Earth pursuing the Conscious Explorer approach, willing to challenge the Global Narrative in your life can equate to a challenging existence. Therefore, offering the fuller context of people’s journey is done to confirm if you find your journey challenging here. You are not alone. Vast beings all amongst us are living those themselves so find comfort with that if you need.

We hope you enjoy the show and find teachings in it that shift your preconceived notions on certain things. Perhaps some allies you never knew were allies had been polarised in your skin suit to isolate you and honour an aspect of this amazing being called Earth that we are all a part of. In a recent recording, Andrew mentioned that we are the best of the best in 25 million generations to be here. You are one of that. What will you do with that? It is up to you but a proactive approach to healing will definitely aid you and maybe resolve some Light Body issues you may have limiting your potential.

Enjoy.
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

mojo (8th July 2018), toppy (9th July 2018), Tyy1907 (8th July 2018), william r sanford72 (8th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: Insectoid Species - Ant and Mantis Beings, Ancestral Blessings, Bee Operators

@Alpha

the entire universe mirrors/echoes itself and is holistic as are our physical bodies-

according to Simon Parkes there are mantoid aliens that look like praying mantises (in our 3-D world- another subject)- well, why not?

the world out there is not what we've been told it is- of that I've been convinced for a long time- therefore I'm on Avalon-

Larry

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Alpha141 (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th July 2018), justntime2learn (11th July 2018), mojo (8th July 2018), toppy (9th July 2018), william r sanford72 (8th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Default Re: Insectoid Species - Ant and Mantis Beings, Ancestral Blessings, Bee Operators

My testimony... Personally observed a praying mantis looking ET, he appeared alone on the craft behind a lit up panel but the rest of the craft is undetermined and remained in darkness. I'm not sure why he lit up the inside of where he appeared standing allowing to see him, but will never forget the look back, you could not discern any emotion, but yet he intentionally lit up the inside to see, the timing was too perfect, and 100% sure on that.. The head was the perfect triangle with eyes more roundish than the insect but just as large in reference to his head. He was taller than the shorter grey types that were observed around the same time frame. The mantis may have been observing the other greys or was part of their group, I could not determine which.

Here's a link to some footage in which I labeled the entity a "long neck." I didn't think too much about the possibility that if the neck stretched vertical and the head and large round eyes could match what was observed the time it was closer to make out the mantis similarity.. Pause at 59 seconds to see the glowing head & darker round eyes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujOTBOOfJxk
    Last edited by mojo; 8th July 2018 at 20:05.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Alpha141 (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th July 2018), justntime2learn (11th July 2018), mountain_jim (10th July 2018), toppy (9th July 2018), Tyy1907 (8th July 2018), william r sanford72 (9th July 2018), yelik (10th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Truman Cash, as recorded in his books, has past memories that indicate that at least some of the mantids are involved in the soul enslavement recycling program. He recalls mantids capturing his soul in many instances in order to send him back for another incarnation of their choice, not of his. According to Truman's memories, the mantids were working in conjunction with the grays, pleaidians and the reptilians in this soul recycling program.

So, based on Truman's research, and my own sour memories of grays 'harvesting' me, i would be highly skeptical of any narrative that paints these creatures in a good light.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Alpha141 (9th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th July 2018), justntime2learn (11th July 2018), mountain_jim (10th July 2018), OmeyocaN777 (7th January 2019), toppy (9th July 2018), william r sanford72 (9th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Truman Cash, as recorded in his books, has past memories that indicate that at least some of the mantids are involved in the soul enslavement recycling program. He recalls mantids capturing his soul in many instances in order to send him back for another incarnation of their choice, not of his. According to Truman's memories, the mantids were working in conjunction with the grays, pleaidians and the reptilians in this soul recycling program.

So, based on Truman's research, and my own sour memories of grays 'harvesting' me, i would be highly skeptical of any narrative that paints these creatures in a good light.
    I'm aware of this soul recycling program, but has any OOBE researcher like Monroe, Moen, Buhlman, Bruce or Kepple mentioned this? I think Monroe may have mentioned it in Far Journeys when he wrote about loosh. I have to get the book out and read it again.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chris_walker For This Post:

Alpha141 (15th July 2018), mountain_jim (10th July 2018), william r sanford72 (9th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,636 times in 8,593 posts

Hard to reconcile the soul recycling program with Newton's Journey of Souls regression work either - perhaps those recovered memories are implanted to paint a rosier picture on the whole process?
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alpha141 (15th July 2018), william r sanford72 (10th July 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Puerto Rico Avalon Member Madeira's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting, a person very close to me who is experiencing some soul awakening is been having very strange dreams of mantis/ mathid looking beings...they mostly approach her in her dreams offering "technology" or stretching their hands to her, she has been saying no in all the encounters and they retreat back. Happened to her 3 - 4 times in the last month.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Madeira For This Post:

mountain_jim (11th July 2018), william r sanford72 (10th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Hey all,

Here is Pt2 on this. This is of a more positive aspect to this collection of species once more. I won't deny like in humanity there aren't bad. Andrew tended to not go onto that in such a public space with an individutal as it is very vulnerable and challenging to face in the energies of that being revealed in public. Esp if they weren't aware also. He did that in private. But like humanity, what percent are truly bad? Very small. It is reflective of the macro out there. So really enjoy this. Hear how people had been programmed as it is more common and very subtle. Hence seeking energy healers is a vital ally now. It is amazing to be human and to be a part of whats going on here and what awaits us out there:

Andrew Bartzis - Insectioid Species Pt2 - Ant and Mantis Beings, Ancestral Blessings, Bee Operators

Welcome to this week’s release ‘Andrew Bartzis - Insectioid Species Pt2 - Ant and Mantis Beings, Ancestral Blessings, Bee Operators’.

This week continuing on the theme we started last week relating to the Insectoid species. (link ) .
    Last week we focused more on Ant and Bee aspects. This week is more of a Mantis species focus. They link up however, so we hope you enjoy both teachings. And, find new levels of appreciation of how amazing it is to be on Earth right now.

A lot out there may feel they have a polarity with regards to the insect community. For a very good reason as was offered in last week’s e-mail. In particular the Light Body Programming aimed at you denying you your ally via your own feelings. When you hear Andrew’s Akashic perspectives on them and reasons for it. Plus these amazing readings and the scale of their love based connection to their soul family. It will hopefully become powerfully obvious why a very common pattern to create the isolation here many feel on Earth. You don’t have to allow it though upon recognising it. You can choose to break these programs at any time. Of your own free will. Or if needed, employ Andrew’s revocations offered over the years.

As always, the fuller content of the callers readings are offered. We are very grateful for their courage to expose their souls as teachers once again. Though all have similar relationship of a past connection to the Insectoid species explored here. Their individual lives are very broad as are the challenges they face her on Earth this life. In some cases very challenging lives. But, so is their power and potential. Their will power is also very strong. See how your life may have parallels to these things even if there is no relationship to the Insectoid community. It is common with those pushing the reality envelope in life here now.

We hope you enjoy this very wonderfully challenging theme. Perhaps something you never felt there was any potential in. But by hearing Andrew really rock it once more. Just how incredibly amazing it is to exist. The vastness of what we don’t know. How amazing we each are. How vast we all are here now. Feel how much love out there, there is for us here. And, can sense that there is just so much potential. Always. Most likely in the places we never through there was.

Enjoy
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th July 2018), william r sanford72 (15th July 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

What is the object of life after life? Is it to produce fear and suffering to produce loosh on which they feed?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

william r sanford72 (16th July 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,636 times in 8,593 posts

An object of life after death that makes sense to me is to aid the ongoing evolution of a consciousness unit from a very basic level to a very evolved 'soul', which no single incarnation can accomplish.

If the above is true, a problem as I see it is the wiping of memories between incarnations. That seems to whole make the process inefficient, it seems to me.

If the soul learning process has been hijacked for nefarious feeding purposes, it would seem to me that the memory wiping of previous lives could aid in the loosh-feeding on souls during the difficult restarting period of each incarnation.

Like I said above, this is a difficult area for me to make sense of, so for now, an open mind is required.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 18th July 2018 at 12:57.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th July 2018), Spellbound (18th July 2018), Tam (17th July 2018), william r sanford72 (16th July 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Very well put, mountain_jim!! It IS quite a conundrum, isn't it?! Wish Bill would weigh in on what his conclusions are up to this point!!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

mountain_jim (18th July 2018), Spellbound (18th July 2018), william r sanford72 (16th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread