+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weird personal experiences - ''the law of balance''

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wink Weird personal experiences - ''the law of balance''

Okay so I'm not even sure if I should call these experiences weird (bc I believe most of us here have experienced them, aware or unaware), but scientifically speaking there's no way to explain them.

Has anyone here ever realised that whenever we work hard, something good/pleasant will happen to us afterwards? Or as someone used to say, ''the harder I work, the luckier I become''!?

Also, has anyone here noticed that whenever something bad happens to us, something good will take place afterwards, and vice versa!? As if they (the good & the bad) always want to balance each other out. As if the universe is trying to teach humans to learn to keep their emotions/mind balanced. Seems like the Taoists were right after all.

I believe by realising this ''law of balance'', one can greatly reduce the risk of being ''moody'' or unstable, as well as take advantage of this law to aim for the outcomes/events he desires. Hence the decision to write this thread.

Would really love to read about everyone's stories here. Thanksss in advance!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to woomap For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th July 2018), Michelle Marie (8th July 2018), Noelle (8th July 2018), OmeyocaN777 (8th July 2018), Valerie Villars (8th July 2018), william r sanford72 (8th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Default Re: Weird personal experiences - ''the law of balance''

This may be true some of the time, for some people. The "law of balance" may seem to be true for you, and that is fine. But it is not an "absolute". I don't mean to de-rail this thread, so, I'll shut up now.

I'm sure many more people will be able to chime in here with similar stories of balance. Please continue on.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th July 2018), Justplain (9th July 2018), Michelle Marie (8th July 2018), Noelle (8th July 2018), william r sanford72 (9th July 2018), woomap (8th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

I notice the more peace I maintain in my inner world, the more peace is maintained in my outer world of experience.

"As above, so below."

Emotional balance and deep mental centering in "Heart Intelligence" is making me feel like I'm "in the flow" and life seems easier than it used to. Centering + Balance = Peace

Vigilance in deepening Source connection yields inspiration, joyful creativity, and an increase of synchronicity and "good luck".

I feel like I'm attuned to "Purpose". Great changes are taking place.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Justplain (9th July 2018), Noelle (9th July 2018), what is a name? (9th July 2018), william r sanford72 (9th July 2018), wondering (8th July 2018), woomap (8th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Balance does not seem to work the way you describe it, at least for me.

No, when I worked extra hard, it was not made easier later and if I got without work it was because I was entirely wasted and could not work anymore. Not balanced at all...

Balance is more universal in my views. We may balance each other, and we may balance our karma or our ways of thinking throughout time / lives.

If you talk in terms of energy, positive - negative polarities as in electricity, balance means no action, and sometimes no life or no progress, it may mean being static, not evolving.

I do think that polarities and slight imbalances allows this 3D reality to exist, without it, not matter creation, no 3D.

On the other hand, the search for balance allows us to acquire wisdom.

So...
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Michelle Marie (9th July 2018), Noelle (9th July 2018), william r sanford72 (9th July 2018), woomap (9th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

I had a classmate in high school who wrote an English essay on this topic, getting great praise from the teacher. His assertion was that the 'good' could not become 'too good' before evil will come along and knock the 'good' down to size. The reason given for this was that there must be 'balance' in the universe, and the only perfect thing in the universe is God, so everything is 'balanced out'.

I find this point of view flawed on many counts. First, the definition of 'good' and 'evil' is highly subjective and quite 'relative' in nature. Even finding a proper definition for these terms in the 'Law of One' can be problematic. Now, i do think it is possible to define these terms that is workable for most, if not all creatures, but this is still difficult. So, balancing these two polar concepts is a 'challenge' at the least.

Another problem is that if 'we are all one', and striving towards unity consciousness is a fundamental objective of our being, then it is unpalatable that a force would work against our raising our consciousness, in order to 'balance' what?

Indeed, having balance in your life is a necessity. One needs enough sleep, needs to consume a 'balanced' diet, etc. However, this to me is a localized '3D' neccesity, and does not correctly relate to greater pursuits such as attaining higher conaciousness.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Orph (9th July 2018), william r sanford72 (9th July 2018), woomap (9th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread