+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Consciousness and UFOlogy

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Consciousness and UFOlogy

Grant Cameron says UFOlogy is about consciousness now, experiences he says. Certainty and consciousness.

Are these mere replacement words for spirituality and revelation?

Is this actually the same as religion? Which I’m not being critical of it necessarily.

He says people and even the government is doing it now, are looking towards the experiences of people or as he calls, the experiencers. Well, religion exoteric and esoteric says to look to those who have been spoken to by God for guidance. What’s the difference?

Cameron also kind of says we need to get away from merely the physical or material aspect of UFOlogy, or he’s getting away from it. You know we should not just be looking at the

UFO, or alien or externals of the “phenomenon.” He says he and many people are being downloaded things. Religion calls it a revelation.

Are we or is he merging religion with UFOlogy? Or Ufology with spirituality? Nothing new, of course, since there are many UFO religions around but it seems he’s relying on something that was always here--religion and juxtaposing UFOlogy towards it but calls it consciousness.

Semantics?

Then he says something about the alien' phenomenon is about the destruction of the environment and one day they're coming to take the chosen out of here.

Religion? Apocalypse?

This is also similar to the AA view in that they say God or religion is misinterpreted, Ancient Aliens.

Then you’ve got the Levenda, TTSA book which takes it to a similar level.
    Yet, the TTSA material outside of Levenda’s book DOES NOT relate their message to religion.

What’s going on here? A double message?

We know consciousness in a sense is just another word for spirituality which isn’t religion necessarily but is a word that means the mental or invisible reality that rules the physical—the unseen

Interestingly, people don’t know this but the first principle of Islam is NOT belief in God but belief in The Unseen!

Now all of this is fine, but it seems it is a roundabout way to equate UFOlogy with spirituality or religion.

Finally, Cameron and all the other UFO/Consciousness people are missing something, I think.

To use a mythological reference, they're missing the Holy Grail or Mary Magdalena, the Path to or return to what Buddha might call, Right consciousness.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

ghostrider (9th July 2018), Noelle (9th July 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th July 2018), Wansen (9th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Wansen's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Consciousness and UFOlogy

Deleted Post.
    Last edited by Wansen; 9th December 2018 at 20:01.
    “It’s not what you know that gets you into trouble, it’s what you know that just ain’t so.”

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wansen For This Post:

EFO (9th July 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wansen (here)
    I find that Cameron’s thoughts on this ring quite true to me.

My experiences were definitely associated with my consciousness and not my spirituality.

Perhaps it is semantics but I for one, do not find that consciousness & certainty are replacement words.

Quite the contrary actually.
    Well by consciousness he means it’s mental, spiritual, or the unseen non-physical forces that are behind the outer physical forces.

Certainty is a word actually that means real guidance

Like your mother or father showing you how to ride a bike as a child where you don’t have to do it yourself.

It’s certain and sure guidance. That’s consciousness, a non-physical thing.

If you listened to the video he said certainty he got from these mental down loadings where it made him certain about his guidance he wasn’t dealing with faith. A real consciousness of certainty.

This is what religions call enlightenment or revelations

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (9th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

impulses are sent from the storage banks to every human being , some just aren't ready to hear ... ET also has been sending impulses every time we need an advancement in technology , the rub - science always makes a weapon out of it ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

EFO (9th July 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th July 2018), yelik (9th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    France Avalon Member OopsWrongPlanet?'s Avatar
    Thanks

Grant Cameron seems to be doing some fabulous work at present. The man's on fire!!

x

M

10. The Following User Says Thank You to OopsWrongPlanet? For This Post:

Wansen (9th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread