Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Just ban the guy, already.

2. Link to Post #402
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    I am closing this thread while the mods and admins get together and decide on what actions to take with respect to the overall disrespect exhibited.
    Thanks, Hervé. That was the appropriate thing to do.

Right, folks, Listen up.

Kevin, listen well.

A team of 8 (eight) moderators — myself, Billy, Debra, Hervé, Joe from the Carolinas, Mike, Paul, Sierra and Tintin — met online for over an hour and a half to decide what best to do here. That shows how seriously we took what's happening here.

There was a wide range of opinions and creative suggestions. As with any healthy meeting, we all listened well and each one of us, myself included, modified our views as we discussed all aspects of this.

Here's what we decided. It took us over 90 minutes to reach consensus. It was time well-spent.

Under any other circumstances
    , a member addressing another in the way that Kevin did Val above, would warrant at least an immediate suspension and very possibly a total unsubscription. (That's a civilized word for 'ban'.)

This is NOT acceptable here.

One longstanding member, highly respected by the entire community and with a huge amount of experience on the forum, wrote to us:
    Quote No one has ever been given so much leniency in moderation on Avalon. I'd throw his ass out, yesterday. He's not going to turn this around, so the only way this will go is even uglier. It's far beyond the point where the veracity of his material/documentary even matters. His troll-some and attacking behavior have shown that his real goal on Avalon is smearing Bill. His issue here is to attack Bill for not picking up a pitchfork and going after Kerry with him, and he's trying to bully/shame Bill into becoming his accomplice.
    Right. There's a lot of truth there.

But Kevin, we eventually decided that we're NOT going to ban you. You came within a whisker of being gone.

You need to understand that there's not one person here who does not 100% support the premise of your documentary.

However, if you step out of line one more time, you're out. Period. That means that from here on out it's 100% up to you.

It doesn't matter how angry you are, or how passionate, or how much you stand for your cause. If you think the alternative media needs a major clean up (and it sure does), then start right where you are. That applies for us all.

You can't just come to a private party like this and start punching out all the other guests just because you're angry at someone who's not even here.

You can NOT insult good people who are on your side. All your posts have remained on record, undeleted and unedited, because we stand for transparency here.

I want people to see what you've been writing. And what we've all been writing.

If you're on the public stage, you're on the public stage. That was what you always wanted. Deal with it, be responsible, and be a statesman for your cause.

If you don't know what that means, you shouldn't be on stage at all.

So, we're re-opening the thread for comments and discussion, as before. Friends, please set an example for Kevin here, and be courteous. Be truthful, frank, clear, honest, straight, but courteous.

And Kevin, one more time. You have no enemies here. If this agreed, and very exceptional, moderators' action doesn't show that to you, I don't know what will.

OK BILL i TELL YOU WHAT LETS DRAW A LINE UNDER THE SAND AND START AGAIN - I FIND IT VERY HARD TO TRUST ANY BODY RIGHT NOW ON HERE - BUT WHAT THE HELL - I WILL FIGHT FOR THIS COMMUNITY TO REGAIN SOME SANITY. THERE ARE SOME BIG NAMES OUT THERE ALL FULL OF LIES AND MY ONLY THING I WANT TO DO IS SHOW PEOPLE WHAT THERE DOING, AS THERE HURTING PEOPLES SPIRITUAL AWAKENING WITH FEAR AND THEM AGAINST US MENTALITY. WE SHOULD BE SHOWING PEOPLE THERE GREATNESS BUT THAT IS NOT HOW THE BIG NAMES OUT THERE ARE ACTING.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by purplelama (here)
    just ban the guy, already.
    and you are ?

3. Link to Post #403
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by kevin Moore (here)

Quote Posted by purplelama (here)
    Just ban the guy, already.
    and you are ?
    I am just another member of this forum, one who particularly dislikes how you are speaking to various other members of this forum. It is very rude, and if it continues for another post, I sincerely hope you are shut down.

I wonder how many subscribers would you keep if they knew how you behave toward others who have given you no cause for grievance. Not very *ahem* spiritual of you, as you seem to pretend in your recently released video interview of Corey Goode.

It makes me wonder where he may fit in with my bemusement over your behavior in this thread. Perhaps you would care to elaborate on your relationship to him, if indeed there is any elaboration to be made.
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 3rd January 2019 at 22:32. Reason: Fixing my quotes

4. Link to Post #404
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Don't ban him keep him here. If you dont like the attitude just ignore it. If he put the time in to put a decent doc together then id like to see it then pick his brain.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

BMJ (4th January 2019), ClearWater (4th January 2019), Debra (4th January 2019), Deux Corbeaux (4th January 2019), Joe (4th January 2019), PurpleLama (3rd January 2019), Sophocles (4th January 2019)

6. Link to Post #405
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Don't ban him keep him here. If you dont like the attitude just ignore it. If he put the time in to put a decent doc together then id like to see it then pick his brain.
    Just look his name up on YouTube. I would suggest his behavior here belies his "radio personality". What distinguishes him in this respect from the very people he so vehemently derides? Bad manners, as far as I can tell.

Edit to add:

Here is the trailer for his upcoming "docuseries" about Mark Richards, the "fake SSP Whistleblower", which is truly hilarious as he meanwhile promotes the likes of Wilcock and Goode.

https://youtu.be/dfHPzruxT5Q
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 3rd January 2019 at 22:30.

7. Link to Post #406
    Thanks

well im not sure who you are but thank you

8. Link to Post #407
    Thanks

Im only for truth and one thing I learnt on my journey is being spiritual means being real - im here for a human experience not just love and light I want the sex drugs rock and roll and to help people... I dont care what others think id rather try my best to be real but I screw up all the time - like you im not perfect - as for what you think you no about me - YOU HAVE ME ALL WRONG - but thats cool - CHANGE IS COMING

9. Link to Post #408
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

Then again, maybe not...see: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...09#post1267509
    Another huge pile of info to dig through!
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    And a hat tip to Haveblue whose post I just read here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1263982 which includes the following:
    "But while I'm here and it may be the wrong thread but I want to give Kerry C (who I have been 'hard' on in the past) much credit for her round tables she has held recently with Deborah Taveres. Katherine Horton and Alexander on Targeted Individuals, mind control, California fires.. A very good all women panel that does women proud. I really hope that Kerry does more of this type of credible and serious stuff.
    Not once , for once of late, did Kerry mention that name MR."

I have been feeling the same way about those discussions, which are bringing so much great information to the table. It seems like a sign to me that Kerry might be able to get back on track.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (4th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #409
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Please provide links showing he is promoting Wilcock and Goode, PurpleLama. Thanks.
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Just look his name up on YouTube. I would suggest his behavior here belies his "radio personality". What distinguishes him in this respect from the very people he so vehemently derides? Bad manners, as far as I can tell.

Edit to add:

Here is the trailer for his upcoming "docuseries" about Mark Richards, the "fake SSP Whistleblower", which is truly hilarious as he meanwhile promotes the likes of Wilcock and Goode.

Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (4th January 2019), PurpleLama (3rd January 2019)

13. Link to Post #410
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Please provide links showing he is promoting Wilcock and Goode, PurpleLama. Thanks.

Edit to add:

No serious research, here. It's on his youtube channel.
    https://youtu.be/egyJNkwPJS8

14. Link to Post #411
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks PL. It's here:
    A lot of other stuff not related to Goode or Wilcock on Kevin's YT page, but even just one is going to lose him some valuable support, especially on Avalon, unless he does more investigating into those two.
    Avalon would be a good place to do it, on some of the threads where Wilcock and Goode have been exposed for the frauds that they are, and Gaia.com in general.
    Kevin if that is the ship you are hoping will help keep you afloat as a journalist, I predict you are in for a very uncomfortable ride.
    Each breath a gift...

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (4th January 2019), Clear Light (11th January 2019), Deux Corbeaux (4th January 2019), PurpleLama (4th January 2019), RunningDeer (4th January 2019), Sophocles (4th January 2019)

16. Link to Post #412
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Kevin, have you given any thought to what you said to Valerie? Any regrets about it? Is there a part of you that says, “If only, if only I could take that back.”?

Kevin Moore’s post:
    Hay Valerie Villars
    Go **** yourself ….yeah you can say I’m ugly No Offence taken - Much love and light

Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th January 2019 at 02:03.

17. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (4th January 2019), Debra (4th January 2019), DNA (4th January 2019), drneglector (5th January 2019), Jantje (9th January 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (7th January 2019), meeradas (4th January 2019), onawah (4th January 2019), PurpleLama (4th January 2019), Sophocles (4th January 2019), Spellbound (4th January 2019), Tintin (4th January 2019), Valerie Villars (4th January 2019), Words of Joy (6th February 2019)

18. Link to Post #413
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

(My PM to Kevin)

Hello Kevin

I really think you should apologize to Valerie Villars in one of your next posts. I know you do too And also answer Bill`s question ("When might the release date be? Do you have an earliest target? Or a window of probability?").

For the sake of everyone. I`m not your enemy for sure. But you can not say such things to another fellow Avalonian without apologizing for real if you want the respect you need from here on. Again Kevin, I mean this well!

I`d rather stand together by clarity than risk being distracted by miscommunication. And to me right now it seems you`re doing the latter.

Sincerely

Jan Petter

19. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

BMJ (5th January 2019), Debra (4th January 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2019), DNA (4th January 2019), drneglector (5th January 2019), Jantje (9th January 2019), meeradas (4th January 2019), onawah (4th January 2019), RunningDeer (4th January 2019), Spellbound (4th January 2019), sunwings (7th January 2019), Tintin (4th January 2019), Valerie Villars (4th January 2019), Words of Joy (6th February 2019), Zampano (4th January 2019)

20. Link to Post #414
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sophocles (here)
    (My PM to Kevin)

Hello Kevin

I really think you should apologize to Valerie Villars in one of your next posts. I know you do too And also answer Bill`s question ("When might the release date be? Do you have an earliest target? Or a window of probability?").

For the sake of everyone. I`m not your enemy for sure. But you can not say such things to another fellow Avalonian without apologizing for real if you want the respect you need from here on. Again Kevin, I mean this well!

I`d rather stand together by clarity than risk being distracted by miscommunication. And to me right now it seems you`re doing the latter.

Sincerely

Jan Petter
    Thanks for doing that, Jan.

There's a chance Kevin may not be aware that you sent a PM. I recall how overwhelmed I was when I signed on for the first time. I immediately logged off. It took another while to try again. Fortunately, folks like WhiteFeather and Jenci showed me the basics on how to post and how to reply. I didn't know I was part of a conversation until PurpleLama reached out to me.

Once I figured some things out, I created a thread called, "How to Tips" with Visuals for Links, Quotes, Images, etc."

Kevin, in case you don't know where to check to see when someone has asked a question or responded to yours, here's a visual for you.

How/where to check for notifications
    • At the top right there will be an indicator if you have a message.
    • Click the ‘Notifications’ drop down menu.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th January 2019 at 19:48.

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (4th January 2019), BMJ (5th January 2019), Debra (4th January 2019), DNA (4th January 2019), drneglector (5th January 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (7th January 2019), onawah (4th January 2019), Sandy123 (4th February 2019), Sophocles (4th January 2019), Spellbound (4th January 2019), Tintin (4th January 2019)

22. Link to Post #415
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

I listened to Kevin interview with Corey Goode, and what I saw in Kevin was a sincere but also naive guy.

Corey had him rolled up around his little finger. Corey's speech is good, seems believable, but in facts he says things that have been known since the sixties, and before, when talking for example of us becoming more atuned to our higher self. His non verbal is also telling. The rest has no possible proof.

I now truly think Kevin's brain and sincerity has been hacked. As well as Geoff's. Again going back to my first statements: you brain has been hacked.

So sorry. It takes years and years to wake up when this happens. Been there.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Joe (4th January 2019), RunningDeer (4th January 2019), Spellbound (5th January 2019), sunwings (7th January 2019)

24. Link to Post #416
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I listened to Kevin interview with Corey Goode, and what I saw in Kevin was a sincere but also naive guy.

Corey had him rolled up around his little finger. Corey's speech is good, seems believable, but in facts he says things that have been known since the sixties, and before, when talking for example of us becoming more atuned to our higher self. His non verbal is also telling. The rest has no possible proof.

I now truly think Kevin's brain and sincerity has been hacked. As well as Geoff's. Again going back to my first statements: you brain has been hacked.

So sorry. It takes years and years to wake up when this happens. Been there.
    Flash that is funny OMG - well thing is flash I just cant say right now what I really want to say as its game over for me - but rest assured that your not aware of all the facts and due to that have come up with the wrong conclusion and I cant blame you. if we were together privately i would tell you the info your missing. In time to come.....

25. Link to Post #417
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Kevin, have you given any thought to what you said to Valerie? Any regrets about it? Is there a part of you that says, “If only, if only I could take that back.”?

Kevin Moore’s post:
    Hay Valerie Villars
    Go **** yourself ….yeah you can say I’m ugly No Offence taken - Much love and light

Lets get this in an order she said to me However, I won't watch your documentary because you are so combative and ugly. No offence. So there was no need for this lady to say i'm ugly but she did so im going to respond end of and shes right i do see my self in a low light but dam I will still defend myself FULL STOP just like you should.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

(My PM to Kevin)

Hello Kevin

Sincerely

Jan Petter

There's a chance Kevin may not be aware that you sent a PM. I recall how overwhelmed I was when I signed on for the first time. I immediately logged off. It took another while to try again. Fortunately, folks like WhiteFeather and Jenci showed me the basics on how to post and how to reply.

I didn't know I was part of a conversation until PurpleLama reached out to me.

Once I figured some things out, I created a thread called, "How to Tips" with Visuals for Links, Quotes, Images, etc."

Kevin, in case you don't know where to check to see when someone has asked a question or responded to yours, here's a visual for you.

I just check I cant see your email - but if I missed it then I do apologies, I don't remember seeing it

26. Link to Post #418
    Thanks

(My PM to Kevin)

Hello Kevin

Sincerely

Jan Petter

There's a chance Kevin may not be aware that you sent a PM. I recall how overwhelmed I was when I signed on for the first time. I immediately logged off. It took another while to try again. Fortunately, folks like WhiteFeather and Jenci showed me the basics on how to post and how to reply.

I didn't know I was part of a conversation until PurpleLama reached out to me.

I just checked I cant see your email - but if I missed it then I do apologies, I don't remember seeing it

27. Link to Post #419
    Thanks

(My PM to Kevin)

Hello Kevin

Sincerely

Jan Petter

Lets get this in an order she said to me However, I won't watch your documentary because you are so combative and ugly. No offence. So there was no need for this lady to say i'm ugly but she did so i'm going to respond end of and shes right i do see my self in a low light but dam I will still defend myself FULL STOP just like you should. will sort our differences out in the spirit world when we have both crossed over as on this plain prob not going to happen.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thanks PL. It's here:
    A lot of other stuff not related to Goode or Wilcock on Kevin's YT page, but even just one is going to lose him some valuable support, especially on Avalon, unless he does more investigating into those two.
    Avalon would be a good place to do it, on some of the threads where Wilcock and Goode have been exposed for the frauds that they are, and Gaia.com in general.
    Kevin if that is the ship you are hoping will help keep you afloat as a journalist, I predict you are in for a very uncomfortable ride.
    you guys on hear are funny - so quick to jump to conclusions that in my reality are just not true - now for sure there are things going on that only privately if we had a one to one then it would all make sense but thats not going to happened so i cant say much but YOU HAVE ME ALL WRONG LOL

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Edit to add:

come on were putting two and two together hear and getting the wrong answers

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[QUOTE=PurpleLama;1267515]

Edit to add:

No serious research, here. It's on his youtube channel.
    https://youtu.be/egyJNkwPJS8[/QUOTE

I'm growing to like you

28. Link to Post #420
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Corey had him rolled up around his little finger.
    Corey's speech is good, seems believable, but in facts he says things that have been known since the sixties, and before, when talking for example of us becoming more atuned to our higher self. His non verbal is also telling. The rest has no possible proof....

I now truly think Kevin's brain and sincerity has been hacked.
    Based on Kevin’s interviews @ his YouTube channel, he’d find these helpful:

Kevin has interviewed personalities we’ve discussed. Here’s a few links from the MANY threads:

Corey Goode states real feelings about David Wilcock in two posts while he was a member here known as GoodETxSG.

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    I am sure he will chalk it up 100% to being exhausted and spiritually and physically drained from doing his work. That seems to be the typical way each of his articles/"E-Books" begins. Now he has this weekly Internet TV Show. (The Dude bites off more than he can chew for sure!).

I would like to hear from him on this matter as I have actually provided him tiny bits of Intel/Info over the years some at a small bit of risk. Lets say I would be more than a bit disappointed if this was scandalous and not over work and over stretching of one man and a small team. Also, more info is needed on that "Team" and who handles what... (Past and Present).

His EGO, self worship/prophet syndrome (Fed by weak minded people all over the world, it would be a struggle for anyone!) as well as over dependence on the "RA Material" (ROOT Luciferian belief system material found within some of it) has raised my eye brow here and there... but his work recently on Financial Tyranny and our shared sources (Wink and nod verified, could be them ego tripping) have caused me to drop any of those concerns. HE will be a major target of various types going after the Financial guys... what better way than him being a financial fraud?

He is brilliant... People that smart tend to get caught up in their own inner SOL... they tend to see the Chess board and know what is going to happen 10 moves out, then miss what is right next to them and 2 moves away (By their own pawn) and that is what gets them.

But lets see how this plays out and make sure someone on the team (Was on the team, related to the team etc...) is not trying to pull the pin in a well planted grenade (Claymore Mine)... A trip wire they have patiently sat back for years waiting for someone to spring.

That is how these Cabal operatives work... sneaky bastards each and every one. So, I encourage everyone to wait to pass judgment. Lets make sure DW gets this info and has an opportunity to respond.

Do I have any seconds in the forum?

NOTE: I EDITED this after reflecting on all of this over night and this morning. It has disturbed me, I have expected much more than this to come out with him going after the Cabal/Financial Tyranny. But this could be the first pealing of the onion so to speak...
    Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    We are ALL HUMAN, or in human containers for now anyway... EGO is a struggle that we all have daily no matter who we are... not to mention the daily stress of life with the people we love/"NOT-love", financials, you know LIFE!!! We all have our "moments".

When I "Invest", "Loan" or "Give" $$$ to an entity I only give what I can afford to never see again and what will not drag me down spiritually if complications arise (With $$$ complications always do, intended or not).

That shouldn't keep any of us from giving of our time or $$$ to what we believe in. $$$ is so 3D and ties us to things that anchor us from rising spiritually. I think that is what $$$ was designed to do from the very beginning. "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" come to mind though not totally applicable here.

I wish I had more to give to Project Avalon, Divine Cosmos and Camelot... there is going to be dust tossed in the machine at times but we supply the oil...

As always "IMHO".
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th January 2019 at 13:05.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Clear Light (11th January 2019), Debra (4th January 2019), drneglector (5th January 2019), PurpleLama (4th January 2019), Sophocles (5th January 2019), Spellbound (5th January 2019), Valerie Villars (4th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst 1 11 21 31 36 LastLast