Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    Quote Posted by kevin Moore (here)
    Kevin Moore's Quote

No interest in damaging Avalon - its prob doing some good work- mine and Geoffs reason for wanting to get Bill on was to see if Bill would make a stand against Kerry for putting this sick story out as he use to be her boyfriend. Both myself and Geoff never trusted Bill as we felt Kerry had something over him - so he could never make a true stand.

I thought Avalon was about wanting truth in the community and making a stand against the blatant frauds.

You do not speak for me Kevin Moore,

My reason for asking Bill to come on the documentary was because you asked me to ask him since Bill Ryan contacted me in private about a totally unrelated matter many months back. Since when have you ever respected my idea on how this documentary should have been made? Your comment almost made me laugh.

It is true I have learned some things about Avalon I don't particularly like, but it is you Kevin Moore that I don't trust. You have earned my distrust in you on your very own. The fact you just posted the above comment adding my name to what appears to be part of your true agenda has nothing whatsoever to do with me or my reason for ever even getting involved with this project. Like Joe said earlier, your true agenda has become very transparent now.

Bill Ryan has already publicly stated more than once he is no expert on this story and really had nothing to do with Kerry's involvement. The first time he said this was good enough for me and probably most of the others following this thread.

Try dragging someone else down with you because I have nothing whatsoever to do with you and your petty actions anymore and haven't for quite some time. Apparently you have a hard time accepting this fact.

Shallow people often act the way you do and some people were short changed by the good lord himself when it comes to class. I'm sorry you were born without any class but you can work out the shallow part on your own.
    Geoff we had many phone conversations on you how much you couldn't stand Bill and I'm sure I even have messages going way back on Facebook messenger to last year 2018 to show this. - now back to topic lol
    What exactly is the topic here Kevin?

I may be mistaken but now the topic seemed to be about a person who legally changed their name and now it seems to be about someone you hate.

I would love to get back to the topic if I knew what it was.

Please produce these messages you speak of here. You can't because they don't exist. Even your illegally recoded phone calls of me can't help you either. I have always said honesty has been my best policy and weapon. All of your dishonesty is coming back on you hard Moore. Your self destructive behavior is out of control.

Lucky for you you will be back in the UK very soon and editing. It will be all over very soon lad.
    I wouldn't be so sure about that

2. Link to Post #682
    Project Camelot Founder Kerry Cassidy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,111 times in 93 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    @Kevin, I think you must have made a mistake. Or, the clerk did. (Or, you checked in the wrong office/ the wrong state.)

Her name, Kerry Lyn Cassidy, is on her PASSPORT... I've seen it. Many times! I even have a record of her 2000-2010 passport number, date of issue, etc etc. She needed that to TRAVEL.

I used to fly with her everywhere, and we bought AIRLINE TICKETS. Just think about that for a minute.

To check in at an airline desk, you have to show that your passport matches your ticket name. And you can't get a passport without legal proof of your name — either your birth certificate, or a legal document showing your name has been changed, by marriage or by some other legally certified process.

It might be helpful to everyone if you looked again.
    Bill,

This person (Kevin Moore) is calling me NAMES on your forum and attacking me in countless ways and attempting to go to my home and reveal my address to the world, illegally taping my voice over the phone and broadcasting it and showing my birth certificate as well as threatening to do further harassment.

For the record, back when I changed my name there were 2 ways of doing so and one was to change your social security card and all documents from then on including my drivers license and I have done so since that time which was around 35 years ago!

My name is on all my documents drivers license, passport and social security card. I have used "Cassidy" since around the age of 21.

Please REMOVE THIS PERSON from the forum. I have seen you BAN people for much less.

Regarding youtube the fact they allow someone to harass me to this extent on film on their channel shows just how infiltrated they are...

Thank you.

Kerry
    ..."if you build it they will come"
    Field of Dreams

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kerry Cassidy For This Post:

AriG (21st May 2019), Blacklight43 (23rd May 2019), DeDukshyn (22nd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), geofffxdwg (22nd May 2019), Ivanhoe (22nd May 2019), Kryztian (22nd May 2019), Nasu (21st May 2019), PurpleLama (22nd May 2019), RunningDeer (21st May 2019), Satori (22nd May 2019), Strat (21st May 2019)

4. Link to Post #683
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    ...all the people i have met who are coming on this documentary who i have told them about Avalon and crazy Kerry Unsworth they were all said - go put a stop to this **** for us Kevin as this is so fuxxxxg wrong...
    Putting this phrase in context of Kevin’s obsessive insistence on interviewing Bill, it appears his motivation from the beginning was to “put a stop to” not just Kerry, but also “and” Avalon. A hit piece from the go, it was never about Richards. Interesting.

One quality that I sincerely appreciate about Kevin is his transparency, albeit not necessarily from a place of honesty.
    No interest in damaging Avalon - its prob doing some good work- mine and Geoffs reason for wanting to get Bill on was to see if Bill would make a stand against Kerry for putting this sick story out as he use to be her boyfriend. Both myself and Geoff never trusted Bill as we felt Kerry had something over him - so he could never make a true stand.

I thought Avalon was about wanting truth in the community and making a stand against the blatant frauds.
    What a sorry tale you have woven Kevin.

Avalon IS about making stands against blatant frauds, however, from my distant mountain view, you really do seem hell bent on taking Kerry down, and by your own admission never trusted Bill, but merely played nice so you could entrap the two of them for whatever reason, all in the name of the victims families and some so called truth that was actually settled some years ago with Richard's appropriate sentence. Kerry or anyone else's misplaced loyalty to him seems like such a minor quarry for your tenacious hunt, hardly big game, or even relevant as AriG pointed out.

I don't think anyone will be watching this ground breaking work any time soon. Clearly you are still in need of some more usable footage and or content to finalize the production and bring it all together. Those that can, do and those that can't, talk about what they will do.

As a member here, I for one agree with Valerie Villars and Kerry, far more slack has been given in this thread to unacceptable behavior than is accepted elsewhere on the forum or simply in life in general. If the media is the message, then in this instance it is a case of art mimicking life as Kevin has firmly made his behavior the main tenet or shadow over this whole production.

I call for either more moderation of this thread or appropriate consequences.... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 21st May 2019 at 22:24.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd May 2019), AriG (21st May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), geofffxdwg (22nd May 2019), Ivanhoe (22nd May 2019), Kryztian (22nd May 2019), RunningDeer (21st May 2019), Sierra (22nd May 2019), Strat (21st May 2019)

6. Link to Post #684
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

The minute Bill removes ANYONE from the thread, someone will cry foul.. The mess will get bigger... claims will appear to suggest that Bill does have alterior motivations, and that they're geared towards a particular narrative. So standing back in this matter is wise. You all see what is playing out... That would be like knowingly stepping into the line of fire... And hoping not to get shot at. And the field is rife with those that will do just that..

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), Kryztian (22nd May 2019), Nasu (23rd May 2019), RunningDeer (23rd May 2019), Sierra (22nd May 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd May 2019)

8. Link to Post #685
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,529 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Kerry Cassidy (here)
    @Kevin, I think you must have made a mistake. Or, the clerk did. (Or, you checked in the wrong office/ the wrong state.)

Her name, Kerry Lyn Cassidy, is on her PASSPORT... I've seen it. Many times! I even have a record of her 2000-2010 passport number, date of issue, etc etc. She needed that to TRAVEL.

I used to fly with her everywhere, and we bought AIRLINE TICKETS. Just think about that for a minute.

To check in at an airline desk, you have to show that your passport matches your ticket name. And you can't get a passport without legal proof of your name — either your birth certificate, or a legal document showing your name has been changed, by marriage or by some other legally certified process.

It might be helpful to everyone if you looked again.
    Bill,

This person (Kevin Moore) is calling me NAMES on your forum and attacking me in countless ways and attempting to go to my home and reveal my address to the world, illegally taping my voice over the phone and broadcasting it and showing my birth certificate as well as threatening to do further harassment.

For the record, back when I changed my name there were 2 ways of doing so and one was to change your social security card and all documents from then on including my drivers license and I have done so since that time which was around 35 years ago!

My name is on all my documents drivers license, passport and social security card. I have used "Cassidy" since around the age of 21.

Please REMOVE THIS PERSON from the forum. I have seen you BAN people for much less.

Regarding youtube the fact they allow someone to harass me to this extent on film on their channel shows just how infiltrated they are...

Thank you.

Kerry
    I usually trim my quotes down when replying, but here I think Kerry's post needs to be quoted in full.

Bear with me here, folks, as this may be a long post. It will serve a number of purposes, and deal with a number of items.

As I've said many many times over the years, there's a distinction to be made between disagreeing with another's views or beliefs — and the WAY those disagreements are voiced.

We fully encourage debate of substantive issues when intelligence and facts are brought to bear on the situation. When things get childish, insulting, demeaning, hurtful, or damaging in other ways, then a line gets drawn.

That's IRRESPECTIVE of the rights and wrongs of any substantive argument.

I don't know enough about the Mark Richards case to be qualified to make any useful definitive comment. Personally, I think it's more useful for the community to look into the claims and actions of Corey Goode, David Wilcock, Emery Smith, Sean David Morton, Michael Salla, Gaia TV, Simon Parkes, and that list goes on. And on.

It might even include Qanon. Or TTSA. Or 5G. Or vaccines. Or geoengineering. Or global cooling. Or the Flat Earth meme. Or the death of the bees. Or issues of Google and YouTube censorship.

(Now, those are documentaries well worth making. Viewers would be really interested in those.)

You see, all of us are interested in different things and different issues. We're all different. I get that Kevin Moore feels strongly about the Mark Richards case. He has that right. But he doesn't have a right to expect, or demand, the entire world to feel as strongly as he does. About anything at all.

And I can easily reverse that. I'd be sure I could name a bunch of people and issues I feel strongly about which Kevin Moore may not have even heard of, or simply doesn't care about.

Assuming so, is that a crime? No. Of course not.

We're all interested in different issues. And humans disagree on a lot of things, as well, while remaining really good people.

But listen: I do know Kerry.

Kerry has the highest integrity. She may sometimes get things wrong. We all do. But her intentions are impeccable. I'm not going to debate that with anyone. I know her.

Kerry herself is the latest of a large number of people (some privately) who have questioned why Kevin Moore is still an Avalon member.

The moderators themselves have been debating this the last several days. That's before Kerry's post just above.

Kevin Moore (and others) may remember that I wrote here, in my post #392 (2 January, 2019)

~~~
    Kevin, listen well.

A team of 8 (eight) moderators — myself, Billy, Debra, Hervé, Joe from the Carolinas, Mike, Paul, Sierra and Tintin — met online for over an hour and a half to decide what best to do here. That shows how seriously we took what's happening here.

There was a wide range of opinions and creative suggestions. As with any healthy meeting, we all listened well and each one of us, myself included, modified our views as we discussed all aspects of this.

Here's what we decided. It took us over 90 minutes to reach consensus. It was time well-spent.

Under any other circumstances
    , a member addressing another in the way that Kevin did Val above, would warrant at least an immediate suspension and very possibly a total unsubscription. (That's a civilized word for 'ban'.)

This is NOT acceptable here.

One longstanding member, highly respected by the entire community and with a huge amount of experience on the forum, wrote to us:
    Quote No one has ever been given so much leniency in moderation on Avalon. I'd throw his ass out, yesterday. He's not going to turn this around, so the only way this will go is even uglier. It's far beyond the point where the veracity of his material/documentary even matters. His troll-some and attacking behavior have shown that his real goal on Avalon is smearing Bill. His issue here is to attack Bill for not picking up a pitchfork and going after Kerry with him, and he's trying to bully/shame Bill into becoming his accomplice.
    Right. There's a lot of truth there.

But Kevin, we eventually decided that we're NOT going to ban you. You came within a whisker of being gone.

You need to understand that there's not one person here who does not 100% support the premise of your documentary.

However, if you step out of line one more time, you're out. Period. That means that from here on out it's 100% up to you.

It doesn't matter how angry you are, or how passionate, or how much you stand for your cause. If you think the alternative media needs a major clean up (and it sure does), then start right where you are. That applies for us all.

You can't just come to a private party like this and start punching out all the other guests just because you're angry at someone who's not even here.

You can NOT insult good people who are on your side. All your posts have remained on record, undeleted and unedited, because we stand for transparency here.

I want people to see what you've been writing. And what we've all been writing.

If you're on the public stage, you're on the public stage. That was what you always wanted. Deal with it, be responsible, and be a statesman for your cause.

If you don't know what that means, you shouldn't be on stage at all.

So, we're re-opening the thread for comments and discussion, as before. Friends, please set an example for Kevin here, and be courteous. Be truthful, frank, clear, honest, straight, but courteous.

And Kevin, one more time. You have no enemies here. If this agreed, and very exceptional, moderators' action doesn't show that to you, I don't know what will.
    ~~~

But nothing has changed. He's blown his fair and clear warning. Kevin Moore sometimes gets someone else to craft his posts for him, but when he writes something himself, the difference is clear. And when he does so, a number of things are also clearly revealed.

Several people, both on this thread and privately, have asked why on earth we'd allowed his crude, demeaning and abusive posts to remain. Some members, without saying as much, were very understandably considering that we seemed now to have double standards.

That's not quite the case. I deliberately understated the explanation in my post #689:

The moderators are letting Kevin Moore's posts stand without any editing. That's because they need to be seen.

When asked privately if I could kindly clarify, here's a slightly edited version of my reply:

Kevin Moore is foul-mouthed, vindictive, obsessed, and emotionally immature. The word 'unprofessional' doesn't even begin to cover the problems he has.

His posts reveal all that to the world. So as long as they stand, none of the above needs to be argued or stated. It's self-evident.

And all that is true.

It barely matters any more what the rights and wrongs of the case are. As AriG pointed out (my paraphrase), this is small — barely significant, even — compared to MANY other issues both in the alternative community and the wider world.

I mean, look. Mark Richards is already in prison serving life. He's never going to write a book or appear at any conference or on any radio show. What else does Kevin Moore want?

Meanwhile, others out there are doing FAR FAR FAR greater damage to the credibility of the community. Just look around the Avalon forum to see what we all care about and collectively stand for. That's pretty easy to do.

So. On 2 January, I'd written directly to Kevin Moore:

...if you step out of line one more time, you're out.

That means: Kevin Moore, now you're out. You had WAY more than a fair chance here to present and debate the substantive issues in your research in such a way that people here would listen carefully, pay attention to the detail, and respect you for your work.

But that's not what happened, and that's not what you did.

Instead, you went after Kerry personally — verbally, and also apparently in the real world at her house — because she'd changed her name and you weren't a good enough researcher to find the record, and didn't have the intelligence to realize that her name HAD to be legal or she'd be unable to travel.

Homer Simpson could have figured that one out. But even Homer Simpson — quite a nice guy at heart, and really just a bumbling idiot — wouldn't have been a fraction as vicious.

Kevin, you maintain you're interested in spiritual matters — though you offer no evidence of being able to act on anything at all in any remotely spiritual way.

Here's Spirituality 101. Be good to others.

Or, at the very least, try.

9. The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd May 2019), AriG (21st May 2019), avid (22nd May 2019), Billy (22nd May 2019), BMJ (24th May 2019), Caliban (22nd May 2019), Constance (21st May 2019), Debra (22nd May 2019), DeDukshyn (22nd May 2019), Denise/Dizi (22nd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), Deux Corbeaux (22nd May 2019), Ernie Nemeth (25th May 2019), Eva2 (22nd May 2019), Flyswim (23rd May 2019), geofffxdwg (22nd May 2019), HaveBlue (22nd May 2019), Hervé (22nd May 2019), Islander12 (22nd May 2019), Ivanhoe (22nd May 2019), James Newell (23rd May 2019), Jantje (22nd May 2019), Kryztian (22nd May 2019), Le Chat (5th June 2019), Mark (25th May 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd May 2019), meeradas (21st May 2019), muxfolder (22nd May 2019), Nasu (23rd May 2019), onawah (22nd May 2019), petra (23rd May 2019), PurpleLama (22nd May 2019), Retief (22nd May 2019), Rosemarie (22nd May 2019), RunningDeer (21st May 2019), Sadieblue (23rd May 2019), Satori (22nd May 2019), Sierra (22nd May 2019), Sophocles (22nd May 2019), Star Tsar (21st May 2019), Strat (22nd May 2019), sunwings (22nd May 2019), ThePythonicCow (22nd May 2019), Tintin (22nd May 2019), Valerie Villars (21st May 2019), Wind (21st May 2019), Yoda (22nd May 2019), Zampano (22nd May 2019)

10. Link to Post #686
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

I think its actually better it played out to this point -- revealed a bit more ... apologies to anyone hurt in the process.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

BMJ (24th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (22nd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), geofffxdwg (22nd May 2019), Ivanhoe (22nd May 2019), meeradas (22nd May 2019), Nasu (23rd May 2019), PurpleLama (22nd May 2019), Sierra (22nd May 2019), sunwings (22nd May 2019), Tintin (23rd May 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd May 2019)

12. Link to Post #687
    United States Avalon Member Retired Executive's Avatar
    Thanks

From jabberwocky to disc-jockey, D.J. Moore's last spin at Avalon ...

Last edited by Retired Executive; 22nd May 2019 at 03:38. Reason: spullin', eye wreckin'
    "Once A Day, And Some Times More, I'll Knock Upon Your Nightmare's Door" - RE

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Retired Executive For This Post:

HaveBlue (22nd May 2019), Hym (22nd May 2019), TomKat (6th November 2019)

14. Link to Post #688
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Instead, you went after Kerry personally — verbally, and also apparently in the real world at her house
    Very twisted and foolish thinking on his part. She may want to consider a restraining/no contact order.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd May 2019), BMJ (24th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (22nd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), geofffxdwg (22nd May 2019), Ivanhoe (22nd May 2019), Kryztian (22nd May 2019), Nasu (23rd May 2019)

16. Link to Post #689
    Project Camelot Founder Kerry Cassidy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,111 times in 93 posts

Instead, you went after Kerry personally — verbally, and also apparently in the real world at her house — because she'd changed her name and you weren't a good enough researcher to find the record, and didn't have the intelligence to realize that her name HAD to be legal or she'd be unable to travel.

Homer Simpson could have figured that one out. But even Homer Simpson — quite a nice guy at heart, and really just a bumbling idiot — wouldn't have been a fraction as vicious.

Kevin, you maintain you're interested in spiritual matters — though you offer no evidence of being able to act on anything at all in any remotely spiritual way.

Here's Spirituality 101. Be good to others.

Or, at the very least, try.

Thank you to Bill and the Avalon Forum mods and members who have finally banned Kevin Moore from this forum.

There's a fine line between debate and living like vampires off the targeting and stalking, cyber-bullying going on today masked as investigation when it's really just voyeurism of the worst kind...Living off the harming of another...It's like how much blood and gore do you watch before it becomes your way of life?

When you realize Mark Richards has already served 35+ years in prison for a murder he did not commit, going after him at this stage is beyond stupid. If he was somehow guilty what would you recommend they do to him? take another 35 years of his life? Or is that also not enough? And if you watch most of Kevin's videos you will see he spends all his time attacking the messengers i.e. Jo Ann and I and you might want to ask yourself why that is... Why not actually discuss the real evidence and case. We know he has not read the court records because he gets so much wrong. So his real targets are apparently me and Jo Ann Richards. Oh, and let's not forget he went after Laura Eisenhower... God that must have been embarrassing... Do you SEE A PATTERN HERE? A focus on strong women speakers in ufology? Anyone? Get it? Nice to see we are such a force to be reckoned with. But really?

A truly disturbed and demented individual no doubt. But how long has it taken for you all to get around to recognizing that?

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for those who can actually see the truth for what it is.

And to those of you who would like to hang a man until he's dead let me say this... You are NOT the judge and jury of Mark Richards. And I get that most of you 'know not what you do' because you don't really have the training to recognize a POLITICAL PRISONER actually EXO-POLITICAL PRISONER when you see one... One that our government has framed and incarcerated because he knows way to much.... But you might want to start to consider that MANY of those in prison are actually POLITICAL PRISONERS because they don't play the game your demented government wants them to play.

Like many of our institutions our prison system, judges, teachers, religous so called leaders and politicians are all on the take and busy hiding the truth from you. This is how one of their minions, like Moore and those financing him...can get away with so much.

And just for the record for those who think Jay Weidner is the one guilty of not seeing through the dog and pony show that is the Goode/Wilcock Gaia-TV fiasco... LOOK ABOVE HIM.. for God's sake people get a grip and LOOK UP AT THE HIGHER RUNGS ON THE LADDER.

Mark Richards is not guilty... And one day he will be known as a major hero. But in the meantime how many people who fight for you and reveal the truth will you turn on like me, Mark and Jo Ann...people who are fighting every day for our right to breathe free... while you condemn us and ignore the real evil... dwelling and sabotaging you at every level?

THANK YOU AGAIN to those who did speak on behalf of us and did the right thing today.

Kerry Lyn Cassidy
    PROJECT CAMELOT
    http://projectcamelot.tv
    the truth is out here....
    Last edited by Constance; 22nd May 2019 at 06:51. Reason: tidied up quote formatting
    ..."if you build it they will come"
    Field of Dreams

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kerry Cassidy For This Post:

Blacklight43 (23rd May 2019), BMJ (24th May 2019), Chester (5th July 2019), Constance (23rd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), James Newell (23rd May 2019), Kryztian (16th August 2022), Nasu (23rd May 2019), onawah (22nd May 2019), Praxis (23rd May 2019), Star Tsar (23rd May 2019), sunwings (22nd May 2019), Tintin (23rd May 2019)

18. Link to Post #690
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Kerry, I think most of us recognized that Kevin is an extremely dysfunctional person pretty early on; we'd have to be awfully dense not to, and that's generally not the case with Avalonians.
    But because your name was involved due to your association with Mark Richards, I for one wanted to see if Moore had any information that would prove or disprove Richards' story once and for all.

Not that I doubted your sincerity or that your motivations were good, because I have been a fan of your work for a long time.
    I happened to be the forum member whose PM amused Bill, saying that thanks to Moore, the thread had become a "hog wallow" (and also remarked that Moore spoke like a true male chauvinist pig when he insisted that Bill should "keep you in line"!)
    A truly disgusting insult to women everywhere, and I was dismayed that it appeared on this forum.

But I've never seen anything that convinced me that Richard's incredible story is true, and it is the task of conspiracy researchers to present credible evidence, I think you will agree.
    Can you provide us with any substantial proof here on Avalon that would be convincing?
    If that dispute could really be settled, it might help make all of the mud slinging that has been going on at least somewhat worth it in the final analysis.

Though if nothing else, Moore has discredited himself in so many ways here that anyone who wants to see what kind of person he is has only to look at his posts!

In any case, please take care, Kerry, and know that there is still genuine support for you here, and always has been.

Quote Posted by Kerry Cassidy (here)

Thank you to Bill and the Avalon Forum mods and members who have finally banned Kevin Moore from this forum.

There's a fine line between debate and living like vampires off the targeting and stalking, cyber-bullying going on today masked as investigation when it's really just voyeurism of the worst kind...Living off the harming of another...It's like how much blood and gore do you watch before it becomes your way of life?

When you realize Mark Richards has already served 35+ years in prison for a murder he did not commit, going after him at this stage is beyond stupid. If he was somehow guilty what would you recommend they do to him? take another 35 years of his life? Or is that also not enough? And if you watch most of Kevin's videos you will see he spends all his time attacking the messengers i.e. Jo Ann and I and you might want to ask yourself why that is... Why not actually discuss the real evidence and case. We know he has not read the court records because he gets so much wrong. So his real targets are apparently me and Jo Ann Richards. Oh, and let's not forget he went after Laura Eisenhower... God that must have been embarrassing... Do you SEE A PATTERN HERE? A focus on strong women speakers in ufology? Anyone? Get it? Nice to see we are such a force to be reckoned with. But really?

A truly disturbed and demented individual no doubt. But how long has it taken for you all to get around to recognizing that?

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for those who can actually see the truth for what it is.

And to those of you who would like to hang a man until he's dead let me say this... You are NOT the judge and jury of Mark Richards. And I get that most of you 'know not what you do' because you don't really have the training to recognize a POLITICAL PRISONER actually EXO-POLITICAL PRISONER when you see one... One that our government has framed and incarcerated because he knows way to much.... But you might want to start to consider that MANY of those in prison are actually POLITICAL PRISONERS because they don't play the game your demented government wants them to play.

Like many of our institutions our prison system, judges, teachers, religous so called leaders and politicians are all on the take and busy hiding the truth from you. This is how one of their minions, like Moore and those financing him...can get away with so much.

And just for the record for those who think Jay Weidner is the one guilty of not seeing through the dog and pony show that is the Goode/Wilcock Gaia-TV fiasco... LOOK ABOVE HIM.. for God's sake people get a grip and LOOK UP AT THE HIGHER RUNGS ON THE LADDER.

Mark Richards is not guilty... And one day he will be known as a major hero. But in the meantime how many people who fight for you and reveal the truth will you turn on like me, Mark and Jo Ann...people who are fighting every day for our right to breathe free... while you condemn us and ignore the real evil... dwelling and sabotaging you at every level?

THANK YOU AGAIN to those who did speak on behalf of us and did the right thing today.

Kerry Lyn Cassidy
    PROJECT CAMELOT
    http://projectcamelot.tv
    the truth is out here....
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd May 2019 at 18:30.
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (24th May 2019), Constance (23rd May 2019), Debra (25th May 2019), DeDukshyn (22nd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), geofffxdwg (22nd May 2019), Ivanhoe (22nd May 2019), Nasu (23rd May 2019), Pam (22nd May 2019), Retief (22nd May 2019), Rosemarie (22nd May 2019), RunningDeer (22nd May 2019), Sierra (22nd May 2019), Tintin (22nd May 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd May 2019)

20. Link to Post #691
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    I think its actually better it played out to this point -- revealed a bit more ... apologies to anyone hurt in the process.
    At the very least, readers may decide to not waste a moment on KM and any of his past or future productions.

21. Link to Post #692
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    At the very least, readers may decide to not waste a moment on KM and any of his past or future productions.
    Just in case that wasn't obvious some time ago ... I don't think I'll ever want to watch any of his videos ... lol. Bill was right, the guy just kept hanging himself with all the rope he was given instead of using it to fix his approach, his stance, his reasoning, and the damage he had done to his own self image. But he's the kind of guy that will have a miserable life (I think I hinted at this waay back somewhere on an earlier post on this thread) no matter what because he creates a miserable life for himself, doesn't understand he's the one doing this, then lashes out and blames everyone else for being "against" him, or whatever.

People like him grow into old angry and bitter men. Its too bad they can't see themselves clearly.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd May 2019), BMJ (24th May 2019), Constance (23rd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), Ernie Nemeth (25th May 2019), geofffxdwg (22nd May 2019), Hym (22nd May 2019), Ivanhoe (24th May 2019), Nasu (23rd May 2019), onawah (22nd May 2019), PurpleLama (23rd May 2019), Rosemarie (22nd May 2019), RunningDeer (22nd May 2019), Tintin (23rd May 2019)

23. Link to Post #693
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

It's very typical narcissist behavior, and Moore would do well to read our excellent thread on narcissism which is a serious but not hopeless pathological condition, and get some qualified help:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1148247

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Just in case that wasn't obvious some time ago ... I don't think I'll ever want to watch any of his videos ... lol. Bill was right, the guy just kept hanging himself with all the rope he was given instead of using it to fix his approach, his stance, his reasoning, and the damage he had done to his own self image. But he's the kind of guy that will have a miserable life (I think I hinted at this waay back somewhere on an earlier post on this thread) no matter what because he creates a miserable life for himself, doesn't understand he's the one doing this, then lashes out and blames everyone else for being "against" him, or whatever.

People like him grow into old angry and bitter men. Its too bad they can't see themselves clearly.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (24th May 2019), Constance (23rd May 2019), DeDukshyn (22nd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), geofffxdwg (22nd May 2019), petra (23rd May 2019), RunningDeer (22nd May 2019), Tintin (23rd May 2019)

25. Link to Post #694
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Thank you mods for removing the inappropriate video.

geofffxdwg, so not cool. Twisted, macabre stunt. AGAIN!! AGAIN!! AGAIN!!

This game has reached its sell by date.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 23rd May 2019 at 03:37.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (23rd May 2019), Billy (23rd May 2019), BMJ (24th May 2019), Constance (23rd May 2019), Debra (25th May 2019), Nasu (25th May 2019), onawah (23rd May 2019), shijo (23rd May 2019), Star Tsar (23rd May 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd May 2019)

27. Link to Post #695
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    For Heaven's sake. Is no one going to put an end to the worse than juvenile smearing on this thread? It's like reading the National Enquirer of disclosure.

You could tell me not to read it, but I am trying to understand the dynamics of this forum. Sorry, but I call it like I see it.
    The moderators are letting Kevin Moore's posts stand without any editing. That's because they need to be seen.
    Why do they need to be seen?
    The extent of the gravity well Mr More has become, is my best guess.
    Or perhaps so this kind of thing doesn't happen again?
    I'm definitely all for this.
    The only reason a post should ever have to be remove, in my opinion, is if the posting is continuing to cause damage in some way.
    In this case, I think it's more of an example of "What not to do"

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Andrew_K (23rd May 2019), BMJ (24th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (23rd May 2019), Jad (23rd May 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd May 2019)

29. Link to Post #696
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Instead, you went after Kerry personally — verbally, and also apparently in the real world at her house
    Very twisted and foolish thinking on his part. She may want to consider a restraining/no contact order.
    Kevin is actually a guest in the USA, if Kerry were to report him could the government just revoke his visa for his actions.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

30. Link to Post #697
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

If you got time to waste, go here for more of the circus:

31. The Following User Says Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th May 2019)

32. Link to Post #698
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

............... oops same link

https://www.youtube.com/user/terejoyce

if it gets removed from Moore's channel, this is the other one it would appear on
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 25th May 2019 at 05:57.

33. Link to Post #699
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

I'm done posting. Avalon is as big of a joke as face book. Total censorship and do as I say not as I do format. Now you people can whine and cry at each other because apparently you get angry when I treat you the way you treat me. BTW who do you think told me in private who Blackcashmere was? I'll give you one guess. I was the only person left on this thread that can give you inside information and you hated me for it.

Avalon has reached its sell by date. Enjoy your cozy little hen house people.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Nasu (25th May 2019)

35. Link to Post #700
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

I'm done posting. Avalon is as big of a joke as face book. Total censorship and do as I say not as I do format. Now you people can whine and cry at each other because apparently you get angry when I treat you the way you treat me. BTW who do you think told me in private who Blackcashmere was? I'll give you one guess. I was the only person left on this thread that can give you inside information and you hated me for it.

Avalon has reached its sell by date. Enjoy your cozy little hen house people.
    I’ll inform administration that you’ve moved on, Geoff.

Godspeed on your journey. Blessings and continued health to you and your daughters.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th May 2019 at 14:30.

36. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (25th May 2019), BMJ (25th May 2019), Clear Light (25th May 2019), Constance (25th May 2019), Debra (25th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th May 2019), Deux Corbeaux (25th May 2019), Hervé (25th May 2019), Kryztian (26th May 2019), meeradas (25th May 2019), Nasu (25th May 2019), onawah (25th May 2019), PurpleLama (25th May 2019), Strat (25th May 2019), Tintin (25th May 2019), Valerie Villars (26th May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst 1 25 35 36 LastLast