Thread: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

1. Link to Post #221
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Quote Kevin Moore was the ONLY rude and disrespectful internet show host I’ve ever wasted my time with...
    I’ll give it a look-see when I return, Joe.

I have to say here and now, I’m not a fan of her passive-aggressive + blame-game communication style. Any good cheer she may say about someone, it’s mostly cancelled out. Sometimes that negative bomb is dropped by the next sentence. If the spotlight isn’t on her 95-98% of the time, then it’s a sucky interview (in her mind).

Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    Patty has posted the interview on her website with the following headline and commentary:

"Kevin Moore Show - Fraud or Just a Fool? Worst Interviewer EVER!"

Kevin Moore was the ONLY rude and disrespectful internet show host I’ve ever wasted my time with. For an entire 90 minutes I hung in there for the audience, but tolerated consistent ignorance of the subjects we spoke about. It felt as if I was talking to a stubborn teenage boy-man in front of the world he created. But YOUR AUDIENCE NOTICED, so you fought with them too. Well done.

https://cropcirclefilms.com/kevin-mo...erviewer-ever/
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st October 2018 at 22:37.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anandacate (31st October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Joe (31st October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (1st November 2018), lisinskib (1st November 2018), Nasu (31st October 2018), onawah (1st November 2018), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018)

3. Link to Post #222
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,512 times in 32,931 posts

This entire affair is becoming quite a trainwreck. It never needed to be that. The idea (as I understand) is for this to be a sober, well-researched documentary that (as all documentaries should)
    1. educates/informs about an issue that some may not be aware of at all.
    2. tells the documented truth, showing detailed evidence.
    3. sets a historical record straight with additional or corrected information.
    My Q-and-A thread, which I think has been well received (and maybe even useful!) included this statement. I'll repeat it!
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Bill, what do you think of Capt Mark Richards?
    I never met him personally. I never even once discussed him with Kerry. From what I can gather (and I have the same information you do), the work done by Geoff Reed and Kevin Moore, presented here, is rock solid.

I think I deserve some kind of medal (here, on this thread), for tolerating some of what's been written. (That last sentence is on-record here, as well.)

But the correct high ground is to keep presenting the truth.

@Anyone reading this: address any and all questions (about this particular topic) to me, and I'll answer them right here on record. If anyone imagines I'd be dumb enough in any public arena to try to present an untruth where it can quickly be scrutinized and exposed by an army of watching sleuths, they may not understand how the internet works.

So, do ask. That includes Geoff — and anyone else. Even Kevin Moore, if he can somehow get a message or a question here, maybe via a proxy reader who knows him. Even by e-mail, too. It's all good.

Not derailing the thread. Never my intention. But because I've been dragged into this nasty swamp which I have nothing to do with, I'd quite like to hose myself clean of all the toxicity.

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (31st October 2018), avid (31st October 2018), Billy (31st October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Innocent Warrior (1st November 2018), Ivanhoe (31st October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Joe (31st October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (1st November 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), lisinskib (1st November 2018), mountain_jim (1st November 2018), onawah (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (31st October 2018), Sierra (31st October 2018), Sophocles (31st October 2018), Spellbound (31st October 2018), Star Tsar (31st October 2018), sunwings (31st October 2018), Tintin (31st October 2018), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018), Yoda (31st October 2018)

5. Link to Post #223
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,512 times in 32,931 posts

Kevin Moore has just applied for forum membership. We fast-tracked him straight in, and he'll be here as soon as he posts on the Welcome to Avalon thread. (That's needed simply so that the software can activate his account.)

We sincerely welcome him here, and his presence may be needed to take firm control of the increasing chaos and disharmony surrounding his own project.

My post above stated that I'm happy to take any questions, and will answer them in full, on record. Of course, Kevin is most welcome to ask them freely.

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st November 2018), avid (1st November 2018), Billy (31st October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2019), Innocent Warrior (1st November 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (1st November 2018), KingJamesCorona (3rd November 2018), lisinskib (1st November 2018), mountain_jim (1st November 2018), onawah (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (31st October 2018), Sophocles (31st October 2018), Spellbound (31st October 2018), Star Tsar (1st November 2018), Tintin (2nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018), Yoda (31st October 2018)

7. Link to Post #224
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st October 2018 at 22:24.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), geofffxdwg (31st October 2018), Innocent Warrior (1st November 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (1st November 2018), lisinskib (1st November 2018), mountain_jim (1st November 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (31st October 2018), Sophocles (31st October 2018), Tintin (2nd November 2018)

9. Link to Post #225
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Kevin Moore has just applied for forum membership. We fast-tracked him straight in, and he'll be here as soon as he posts on the Welcome to Avalon thread. (That's needed simply so that the software can activate his account.)

We sincerely welcome him here, and his presence may be needed to take firm control of the increasing chaos and disharmony surrounding his own project.

My post above stated that I'm happy to take any questions, and will answer them in full, on record. Of course, Kevin is most welcome to ask them freely.
    This should be interesting
    Last edited by geofffxdwg; 31st October 2018 at 22:19.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Debra (1st November 2018), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2019), Joe (31st October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (31st October 2018), Sophocles (31st October 2018), Tintin (2nd November 2018)

11. Link to Post #226
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    @Geoff You have misunderstood, the only text authored by Bill in his post is this -

Quote Kerry has e-mailed me to ask if I would post this on the forum on her behalf. I copy it verbatim.
    All the rest are Kerry’s words, Bill just posted it here for her.
    It does trigger my curiosity as to why she wouldn't post that herself. She obviously spent some time putting it together. It would have been just as easy to post it herself, rather than send an email asking someone else to do it...there has to be some motive there, danged if I can see what it is.
    I had the same thought, except I’m not assuming there’s a motive, since this is typical of her character. Kerry’s ill-mannered.
    I think Kerry wanted there to be the implication that Bill supports her opinion, when clearly, Bill does not. Given how Kerry spends much time on all interviews selling herself rather than sticking to the topic at hand, I kind of think Kerry likes confrontation, PR, to be talked about, free publicity, and endless drama.

Perhaps Kerry would like people to think Bill agrees with Kerry’s opinion that Mark Richards is a framed innocent not guilty of murder.

Did it work?

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st November 2018), Debra (2nd November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (1st November 2018), ichingcarpenter (1st November 2018), Innocent Warrior (1st November 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Pam (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (1st November 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018)

13. Link to Post #227
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    I think Kerry wanted there to be the implication that Bill supports her opinion, when clearly, Bill does not. Given how Kerry spends much time on all interviews selling herself rather than sticking to the topic at hand, I kind of think Kerry likes confrontation, PR, to be talked about, free publicity, and endless drama.

Perhaps Kerry would like people to think Bill agrees with Kerry’s opinion that Mark Richards is a framed innocent not guilty of murder.

Did it work?
    It was no accident that Kerry is on a PR move using Geoff, Kevin Moore and Bill Ryan. She's bleeding views and subscribers. In her video (October 30, 2018) she talks about Bill in her usual put down fashion. What was different was some of her storytime reminded me of Corey Goode’s accounts. Some I’ve heard before, but it was packed differently, much like a Corey-Goode-template.

Kerry needs to rethink her PR strategy and be brutally honest about her interpersonal communication skills and how best to revamp them.

These are the latest stats out this morning. Often, she reports how her subscriber number is over 200,000. That’s true but what she doesn’t say is how the views and subscribers are low and continue to drop. That 200,000 number was built on the works of Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy. Along the way, people stop listening to her but never bothered to unsubscribe to her channel.

The daily average viewed this month dropped into the negative numbers, i.e, -4,933, and for the last 30 days on her other channel, it was a combined total of only 29,640 people watched those videos.

STATISTICS FOR PROJECT CAMELOT TV NETWORK LLC
    (SEP 30TH, 2018 - OCT 31ST, 2018)

STATISTICS FOR JAGBODHI (OCT 19TH, 2018 - NOV 1ST, 2018)

Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd November 2018 at 12:48.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bayareamom (1st November 2018), Debra (2nd November 2018), Flash (1st November 2018), geofffxdwg (1st November 2018), ichingcarpenter (1st November 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Joe (1st November 2018), KingJamesCorona (3rd November 2018), lisinskib (1st November 2018), onawah (1st November 2018), Pam (1st November 2018), Sierra (1st November 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018)

15. Link to Post #228
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

I received this e-mail from Kerry Cassidy 10 mins ago, asking me to post this. Nothing is added or omitted.

~~~

New post GEOFF REED ADMITS WORKING FOR CIA TO DESTROY MY CAREER: PLEASE POST TO AVALON.

This is Kevin’s documentary partner admitting he is paid to destroy me.

Kerry

None of this tawdry distraction has anything to do with the guilt of Mark Richards. That is what Kerry does though, cheap, melodramatic distraction,suggestion, innuendo and fantasy. I don't need a documentary or anyone to tell me he's guilty. The facts are out there for anyone with a reasonable amount of reasoning ability and common sense, there isn't even a drop of possibility that he was wrongly convicted. I find this disgusting to those that have been wrongly convicted.

Nice try Kerry. I wish you had the courage to debate. I believe that is why you are taking a cowards approach and having someone else post for you, because you can't debate this with facts, all you have is distraction. Is everyone in your world an "ex-CIA, a whistle blower, or a secret witness"???

Have you ever actually even bothered to look at the legal documents? I am beginning to doubt that you have.
    Last edited by Pam; 1st November 2018 at 16:01.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bayareamom (1st November 2018), Debra (2nd November 2018), geofffxdwg (1st November 2018), ichingcarpenter (1st November 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (1st November 2018), Sierra (1st November 2018), The Moss Trooper (1st November 2018)

17. Link to Post #229
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

peterpam wrote:

. Is everyone in your world an "ex-CIA, a whistle blower, or a secret witness"???

Yep.

Have you ever actually even bothered to look at the legal documents?

No.

I remember ages ago, I know it was ages ago because it was when I watched Spam-a-lot videos, and I'm sure it was a 'witness' or 'whistleblower' that had recently died or was very ill, and the beginning 10 mins of the video was Kerry explaining how she had directed this video in the style of some well-known director, that the use of certain camera angles was blah, blah, blah and the lighting was blah, blah, blah......... and I thought to myself, "how disgusting and dis-respectful", I was actually embarrassed for her. That's when it clicked, the Ego had become mahoosive, yuge.

It's all about the clicks Baby.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Bayareamom (1st November 2018), Debra (2nd November 2018), Flash (1st November 2018), geofffxdwg (1st November 2018), ichingcarpenter (1st November 2018), Pam (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (1st November 2018), Sierra (1st November 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018)

19. Link to Post #230
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

I just had to reply:

"Have you ever actually even bothered to look at the legal documents?"

That would be NO. I emailed Kerry personally years ago after I'd found the SkyMatters website. I asked her if she was aware of the website. She said no. I sent her the links to not only the website, but also to the various links to the court documents, articles, etc., that were posted on the SkyMatters website. After I did this, at some time later I emailed the SkyMatters website and asked the attorney who set up the site if he'd ever heard from Kerry AT ALL regarding his research.

Again, the answer was NO.

So NO. Kerry has NOT reviewed ANY of the court documents, nor does she plan to.

Her mind is made up.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Debra (2nd November 2018), Flash (1st November 2018), Innocent Warrior (1st November 2018), lisinskib (2nd November 2018), Pam (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (1st November 2018), Sierra (2nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018)

21. Link to Post #231
    Thanks

I received this e-mail from Kerry Cassidy 10 mins ago, asking me to post this. Nothing is added or omitted.

~~~

New post GEOFF REED ADMITS WORKING FOR CIA TO DESTROY MY CAREER: PLEASE POST TO AVALON.

Kerry

I laugh every time I see this. Anyone with half a brain can see it is clearly dry humor. Kerry accused me of being CIA so I just agreed with her. I find it interesting in this screen shot above she has both her and my comments cut out so here is the actual comments.

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 12.29.23 AM.png
Views: 116
Size:  97.6 KB

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Pam (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (1st November 2018)

23. Link to Post #232
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)

~~~

Kerry

I laugh every time I see this. Anyone with half a brain can see it is clearly dry humor. Kerry accused me of being CIA so I just agreed with her. I find it interesting in this screen shot above she has both her and my comments cut out so here is the actual comments.

Attachment 39387
    It is really kind of pathetic and sad that Kerry somehow feels what she is doing is so important the CIA wants to destroy her. If she can't see the tongue in cheek nature of the writing and realize it can't possibly be serious maybe that explains how she can believe Mark Richards, based on absolutely nothing but his word and her gut feelings, which are way off. The other option is worse, that she did recognize the nature of the writing and is using it out of context to fabricate something she thinks is in her favor.

Either way, even if it was true, which I recognize it is not, it doesn't have a thing to do with the guilt of Mark Richards, not a thing. It's just a very poor attempt at distraction with a shot of victim hood for good measure... The CIA is after me...ba humbug.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bayareamom (1st November 2018), geofffxdwg (1st November 2018), mountain_jim (2nd November 2018), RunningDeer (1st November 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018)

25. Link to Post #233
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,583 times in 5,714 posts

Hey there Geoff, you've done some really good work on the doc with Kevin. Well done. And well done to you too Kevin, if you're reading this. I truly admire your highly determined, fact-based approach. Kudos to you both.

Geoff, I immediately recognized the comment you made on Kerry's Facebook page about being CIA as a joke....and yet, there was a very small part of me that remained slightly unsure. You've been acting pretty strangely lately, and therefore it's hard to take anything you say for granted, even something that seems clearly humorous.

For example, were you joking about the rest of it? The see thru shirt? The pumps? Kerry having eyes for Mark Richard's estate? Etc. I honestly have no idea. I can't get any read on your baseline because you're mentally all over the place; and as a result I have no way of knowing your intentions in this instance.

Kerry not seeing the joke certainly has God himself palm-facing. But it doesn't surprise me in the least...her bloated and delusional sense of self-importance leaves no room for humor. And she will continue seeing that as a real threat, I'm sad to say, due to her paranoia and her ego's need to see it that way.

But you claimed that she was hacking your computer, which is a rather far fetched notion. And you were also irrationally triggered by Bill's pm, to a weirdly disproportional degree. And there have been some other things.

So while we should be celebrating your documentary and another victory for reason and logic in the community, we instead have this pitiful arm-wrestling competition between 2 tin foil hats.

Christ it makes us all look so bad. Can you see that man???

But you still have an opportunity to make it right! Just let the doc do your speaking for you. Let all your hard work shine through. This is supposed to be about the victim here. Please, give the man justice in a graceful way. This carnival is threatening to spoil everything my friend.

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bayareamom (1st November 2018), Debra (2nd November 2018), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2019), Flash (1st November 2018), Ivanhoe (2nd November 2018), Joe (1st November 2018), lisinskib (2nd November 2018), mountain_jim (2nd November 2018), norman (1st November 2018), onawah (2nd November 2018), Pam (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (1st November 2018), Sierra (2nd November 2018), Spellbound (2nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018)

27. Link to Post #234
    Thanks

~~~

Kerry

Attachment 39387
    Geoff,

Can you help me understand why you thought it was a good idea to post this message to Kerry’s facebook page? Do you have any regrets over reacting to her this way?

I’m sure you’ve heard the expression two wrongs don’t make a right. It seems to apply here. When I first read your facebook comments , it was clear to me you were being sarcastic, as any reasonably discerning person would. However, I hope you realize that the very case being made against Kerry is exposing her lack of discernment. By exposing the facts about Mark Richards, you are essentially backing her into a (truth) corner that she will find very uncomfortable.

By posting on her page, you gave her all the ammunition she needs to yell and scream that she was right all along. You have essentially sabotaged the case you were trying to make by wallowing in the mud with her. Truth stands on its own. Taking the high ground by not reacting to Kerry’s childish CIA accusations would have cemented the case against her.

If you would like a lesson in how this is done, go back and look at how Bill Ryan responds to your spurious comments in this thread.

Finally, I want to genuinely thank you for the work that you are doing. You are bringing this information out to a wider audience when no others are. It is very important that the truth comes out. I think anyone who has read this entire thread, and uses measured judgement, will have no doubt that Mark Richards is a lying psychopath. In my opinion, how the truth comes out is also important.

If in the process of bringing truth forward, what good does it do this community if we come out the other side more divided than before?
    I find it interesting that you take a blind eye at Kerry when she goes around calling me a CIA agent several times now and you come across like she is the victim here. She is constantly water boarding me. I have never been affiliated with any Government agency and to call me CIA again for the third time is one of the biggest insults someone can say to me.I would never be affiliated with such an organization. Over reacting? Can you help me understand why you take such a blind eye to her consent attacks at me including but not limited to the attempted hack of my computer? Her last video she was yelling and cursing and telling me to kiss her ass and you say I am over reacting. I am trying to understand you here. I am not destroying all of my hard work. Kerry is on self destruct and that is her choice. I have no regrets about my comments. My only regrets are how people like you continue to insult me in a polite manner and then commend me for my hard work. Kerry is running a cult and thats a fact. To answer your question in a polite manner after commending me and insulting me, this is what good it will do for the community. Yes it will divide the community but in a good way. Our documentary will clearly show backed by documented facts and eyewitnesses that Mark Richards is a cold blooded heartless murderer. Anyone that continues to support him will show their true colors. They will no longer be able to hide behind white light workers. They will be exposed as the dark workers they truly are. Furthermore I hope to restore critical thinking skills in people who have not used them in a very long time. Hopefully they will stop and think for themselves once again.

The truth hurts. He who dares not offend cannot be honest

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Joe (1st November 2018), Pam (1st November 2018)

29. Link to Post #235
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Hostie (f u c. K in French Canadian). You misread about everybody here.

Please gets someone you trust to read and correct your interpretation, because whomever write to you is misinterpreted

And stop the weed.

Kevin, why don’t you give him a hand.

The only thing I have seen here is people pro-you and pro-kevin.

The post below has been misinterpreted by you. Gosh get someone you trust to give you posts meanings.

~~~

Kerry

Attachment 39387
    Geoff,

Can you help me understand why you thought it was a good idea to post this message to Kerry’s facebook page? Do you have any regrets over reacting to her this way?

I’m sure you’ve heard the expression two wrongs don’t make a right. It seems to apply here. When I first read your facebook comments , it was clear to me you were being sarcastic, as any reasonably discerning person would. However, I hope you realize that the very case being made against Kerry is exposing her lack of discernment. By exposing the facts about Mark Richards, you are essentially backing her into a (truth) corner that she will find very uncomfortable.

By posting on her page, you gave her all the ammunition she needs to yell and scream that she was right all along. You have essentially sabotaged the case you were trying to make by wallowing in the mud with her. Truth stands on its own. Taking the high ground by not reacting to Kerry’s childish CIA accusations would have cemented the case against her.

If you would like a lesson in how this is done, go back and look at how Bill Ryan responds to your spurious comments in this thread.

Finally, I want to genuinely thank you for the work that you are doing. You are bringing this information out to a wider audience when no others are. It is very important that the truth comes out. I think anyone who has read this entire thread, and uses measured judgement, will have no doubt that Mark Richards is a lying psychopath. In my opinion, how the truth comes out is also important.

If in the process of bringing truth forward, what good does it do this community if we come out the other side more divided than before?
    I find it interesting that you take a blind eye at Kerry when she goes around calling me a CIA agent several times now and you come across like she is the victim here. She is constantly water boarding me. I have never been affiliated with any Government agency and to call me CIA again for the third time is one of the biggest insults someone can say to me.I would never be affiliated with such an organization. Over reacting? Can you help me understand why you take such a blind eye to her consent attacks at me including but not limited to the attempted hack of my computer? Her last video she was yelling and cursing and telling me to kiss her ass and you say I am over reacting. I am trying to understand you here. I am not destroying all of my hard work. Kerry is on self destruct and that is her choice. I have no regrets about my comments. My only regrets are how people like you continue to insult me in a polite manner and then commend me for my hard work. Kerry is running a cult and thats a fact. To answer your question in a polite manner after commending me and insulting me, this is what good it will do for the community. Yes it will divide the community but in a good way. Our documentary will clearly show backed by documented facts and eyewitnesses that Mark Richards is a cold blooded heartless murderer. Anyone that continues to support him will show their true colors. They will no longer be able to hide behind white light workers. They will be exposed as the dark workers they truly are. Furthermore I hope to restore critical thinking skills in people who have not used them in a very long time. Hopefully they will stop and think for themselves once again.

How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Debra (2nd November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (1st November 2018), Joe (1st November 2018), Sierra (2nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018)

31. Link to Post #236
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Hey there Geoff, you've done some really good work on the doc with Kevin. Well done. And well done to you too Kevin, if you're reading this. I truly admire your highly determined, fact-based approach. Kudos to you both.

Geoff, I immediately recognized the comment you made on Kerry's Facebook page about being CIA as a joke....and yet, there was a very small part of me that remained slightly unsure. You've been acting pretty strangely lately, and therefore it's hard to take anything you say for granted, even something that seems clearly humorous.

For example, were you joking about the rest of it? The see thru shirt? The pumps? Kerry having eyes for Mark Richard's estate? Etc. I honestly have no idea. I can't get any read on your baseline because you're mentally all over the place; and as a result I have no way of knowing your intentions in this instance.

But you claimed that she was hacking your computer, which is a rather far fetched notion. And you were also irrationally triggered by Bill's pm, to a weirdly disproportional degree. And there have been some other things.

But you still have an opportunity to make it right! Just let the doc do your speaking for you. Let all your hard work shine through. This is supposed to be about the victim here. Please, give the man justice in a graceful way. This carnival is threatening to spoil everything my friend.
    The attempted hack of my computer is not far fetched and it did happen. As far as my PMs with Bill Ryan all I can ask is did you see them?

As far as you calling me a tin foil hat I have also noticed you saying similar things about Kerry earlier in this thread and you have also been mentally all over the place earlier. You have said far worse things about Kerry here but I guess thats OK by your self imposed standards because you do it right here on the Avalon forum and not on her face book page. You need to look in the mirror before you accuse me of doing exactly what you have been doing yourself. The difference between you and I is I don't point out your limitations publicly here on this thread.

I find it interesting that you jump all over me over a comment in an effort to create the illusion of me spoiling my documentary when there is a much larger public beyond Avalon and then you, as Joe does commend me. Avalon is a very small percentage of our community and the community as a whole has a very different opinion of our documentary. The general consensus is about 10 to 1 in our favor.

I have made it right and I offer no apologies to the people here that have reacted the same way to my comments because they either do not know or refuse to accept the truth. Most all of the followers in Kerry's cult have lost all of their critical thinking skills or they have been shut off without them realizing it. So in closing what you believe or choose not to believe has absolutely no effect on the truth and the same goes for your opinions and I say that with all due respect.
    Last edited by geofffxdwg; 1st November 2018 at 22:01.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Kryztian (12th January 2019), Mike (1st November 2018)

33. Link to Post #237
    Thanks

Some of you people here pounce on me like a pack of jackals when Kerry speaks and that is what she wants. So ask yourselves, who has the most to gain by what she says?

34. Link to Post #238
    Thanks

I don't smoke weed or drink alcohol or take drugs so your slanderous accusations only make you look bad. I will not make such accusations about you because I would be making them up as you just did. BTW Kevin is his own person as I am my own person. We do not tell each other how to act. So quit trying to trigger me. thats a tactic Kerry Cassidy uses.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Hostie (f u c. K in French Canadian). You misread about everybody here.

Please gets someone you trust to read and correct your interpretation, because whomever write to you is misinterpreted

And stop the weed.

Kevin, why don’t you give him a hand.

The only thing I have seen here is people pro-you and pro-kevin.

The post below has been misinterpreted by you. Gosh get someone you trust to give you posts meanings.

~~~

Kerry

Attachment 39387
    Geoff,

I don't smoke weed or drink alcohol or take drugs so your slanderous accusations only make you look bad. I will not make such accusations about you because I would be making them up as you just did. BTW Kevin is his own person as I am my own person. We do not tell each other how to act. So quit trying to trigger me. thats a tactic Kerry Cassidy uses.

35. Link to Post #239
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Geoff, what you are so obviously missing is that the people above are trying to help you regain your credibility. You are losing it by arguing over egoic points instead of being confident in your research and the documentary you are putting forth.

You're sabotaging yourself. People here are smart enough to know about Kerry, based on her work and demeanor over the years. Now, you have to do the same. You never gain a point or a fan by arguing about how bad the other person is. Just be above it yourself. Your work will stand better that way.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bayareamom (1st November 2018), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (1st November 2018), Joe (1st November 2018), Kryztian (12th January 2019), lisinskib (2nd November 2018), mountain_jim (2nd November 2018), Retief (2nd November 2018), RunningDeer (1st November 2018)

37. Link to Post #240
    Language
    English
    Thanks

BTW Kevin is his own person as I am my own person.
    Geoff, what I’d suggest is delete the posts that have taken us off course. For example, posts #230, #232-234. (The numbers are at the top, right of each post.)

If you’re interested there’s two ways to go about this:
    1. PM a mod with the post #’s you’d like removed.
    2. Click on the triangle @ the bottom left of each post, up comes a place to write a sentence and then hit the “send report” button.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st November 2018 at 23:14.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

geofffxdwg (1st November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 36 LastLast