+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

1. Link to Post #61
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,475 times in 453 posts

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Thank you to everyone contributing to this very important and informative thread.
    I owe a debt of Gratitude to Bill and Kerry for helping me "wake up" and realize that not everything is as it seems.

Over a decade now....and there are some "stories" that just do not sit well with me. Bassagio, Corey Goode, Simon Parks, Wilcox's new work , Fulford, and Richards. etc etc... but my being "uncomfortable" is predicated upon my exposure to all of the work people have done. Yes, even frauds produce some "value" ...they prime our discernment and BS detectors.

Kerry does tend to more empathically connect with people. I note she does tend to have a lot of confirmation bias that gets in her way of true discernment at times.
    BUT then again I recall Kerry being REALLY unimpressed with Steven Greer's statements about all aliens being "friendly"....she was VERY much on point with that interview.

A very skilled sociopath.....may resonate well with her. Because that is precisely what they are designed to do....
    But the interviews remain instructive... and of value. A collection of these frauds with an active breakdown of their manipulations, deceptions and techniques....are golden!
    Why? Because we are thus informed of how we are vulnerable and open to manipulation and can prepare for it.

I was quite uncomfortable with the Richard's interviews....oh, perhaps the deep state "could" confabulate false charges against someone....it is within the realm of reason but the new information presented leaves me with a humble observation that we are not free from manipulation.

Bill, in my observations, tended to counterbalance Kerry in many way that were very helpful and instructive. I expect it is due to his science training. That is not to say that other ways of discerning are not useful but I am not a gifted empath or psychic so I must rely on very much more mundane methods to test the veracity of statements being made.

That being said, there are real "skills" that can be developed. Detectives, Journalists, Researchers.......are all using the same toolkits and they are skills and tools that can be learned.

It may be helpful for those with the skills to take a known video from someone perpetuating fraud.
    Breakdown Body Language, Inconsistencies in testimony over time, hard documentary evidence........or lack thereof. medical records.......tax returns.

The point being is if you are "best friends with aliens" ........in a SSP program that is 2000 years more advanced than current consumer tech.
    Yeah.......probably won't have problems paying rent or have heart disease.

Simple tests.....produce excellent value.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Billy (Today), Debra (Today), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), geofffxdwg (Today), Hervé (Yesterday), Jad (Today), Jantje (Today), Joe from the Carolinas (Yesterday), Spellbound (Yesterday), Tintin (Yesterday), Valerie Villars (Yesterday)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no excuse for putting a psychopathic murderer on a pedestal for people to admire. I don't care about her past work. This is sick and there is simply no excuse for it. The man is a pathological liar and Kerry knows full well what he is doing. She admitted it in the phone conversation.
    Geofffxdwg

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Bayareamom (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Billy (Today), Debra (Today), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), Ivanhoe (Yesterday), Jantje (Today), Spellbound (Yesterday), Tintin (Yesterday)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The framing of Capt Mark Richards, ex SSP: Envision if you will a late night parking garage type scenario... Gunshots are heard, car doors slamming and the squealing of tires. Just like the X files. And poor Capt Richards arrest for murder the next morning... That's what I imagined upon hearing his story, LOL. Funny the scenarios we construct in our heads.

Certainly not whats in that court report! Its so nutzo, I don't think anyone "Deep State" would even have the imagination to make that $hit up if they wanted to...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rick For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Debra (Today), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), geofffxdwg (Today), Jad (Today), Spellbound (Yesterday), Valerie Villars (Yesterday)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

And one more thing: I not be sittin' my ass in no cell havin' access to a super advanced telepathic spacecraft!...No way Jose! I be zippin' all over the damn place, not sittin' collectin' condiment and ramen packets!..

I digress. Well I hope Kerry makes some smart move at addressing this. I guess we will see!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rick For This Post:

Bayareamom (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Debra (Today), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), geofffxdwg (Yesterday), Spellbound (Yesterday), Valerie Villars (Yesterday)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,009 times in 2,454 posts

As a woman, I can say this.....who can explain the actions of a woman "in love"?!

Anyone got any better explanation? Other than just being stubborn?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Billy (Today), Spellbound (Yesterday), Tintin (Yesterday), Valerie Villars (Yesterday)

11. Link to Post #66
    Moderator Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,945 times in 530 posts

Excellent set of posts Geoff, apologies for not jumping in early, as I've been busy juggling video production demands and email spam. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of this whole situation.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Billy (Today), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), geofffxdwg (Yesterday), Spellbound (Yesterday)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Joe. You have been a trusted friend of mine for awhile now. Keep doing what you are doing my friend. Keep up your good work. I will continue to support you. You have earned my respect and support.
    Geofffxdwg

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Billy (Today), Foxie Loxie (Today), Joe from the Carolinas (Today), Spellbound (Yesterday), Valerie Villars (Yesterday)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,932 times in 500 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    As a woman, I can say this.....who can explain the actions of a woman "in love"?!

Anyone got any better explanation? Other than just being stubborn?
    That, "a woman in love" observation, Foxie, is a brilliant and incisive observation.
    Last edited by Tintin; Today at 06:55.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (Today), Valerie Villars (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4