Thread: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

1. Link to Post #461
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

(English grammar: why did I ever think that among was written amongst? OK found the answer "Among is the earlier word of this pair: according to the Oxford English Dictionary, it first appeared in Old English. ... With regard to their meanings, there’s no difference between among and amongst. ... You can find out more about among and amongst on the Oxford Dictionaries blog,"
    In brief: I am old lolll. How many of you guys check in the dictionary on a regular basis to read or write on avalon????)
    Off topic but ...

I use the two differently: I use amongst, to indicate being in or within something specific, such as: "He was hidden amongst the bushes that lined the driveway" and I use among to indicate in or within a group of something less specific. "he was one among many" ... I'm not sure if that is 100% correct but it is how I've come to use the two terms.

When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Debra (7th January 2019), Deux Corbeaux (7th January 2019), drneglector (8th January 2019), Flash (7th January 2019), Valerie Villars (7th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #462
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    A domain name at Godaddy is literally 9$ for one year, if you can ever find a name that suits you, hundred of thousands have been bought by companies to be resold at heavy prices.

Lets give a chance to Kevin, he came back to his senses lately, and Geof, please, do the same.

No more paranoia among long standing members.

(English grammar: why did I ever think that among was written amongst? OK found the answer "Among is the earlier word of this pair: according to the Oxford English Dictionary, it first appeared in Old English. ... With regard to their meanings, there’s no difference between among and amongst. ... You can find out more about among and amongst on the Oxford Dictionaries blog,"
    In brief: I am old lolll. How many of you guys check in the dictionary on a regular basis to read or write on avalon????)
    I still use the dictionary. The older ones are best, as they are closer to the original meaning.

@Deduckshun, I use the two in the exact same context.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

AutumnW (10th January 2019), DeDukshyn (7th January 2019), Flash (7th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #463
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Mod note from Bill: I re-timestamped this post to bring the thread back to topic. THX to all.

I'm still wondering why Kevin jumped to the conclusion that Avalonian Joe was Jo Ann Richards, which seemed like a kind of delusional paranoid fantasy.
    Any chance of an answer to that, Kevin?
    Also, I noticed that your last post was pretty coherent and the spelling was much better. Thanks for that!
    So apparently you are capable of editing your own written material, and I hope you will continue to do so on Avalon.
    We have a claim by you, contradicted by a claim by Kerry.
    Can you prove yours, that she was lying about her claim?
    That's the acid test of real whistleblower info, as you know, and one that you will continually have to be passing, if you continue working as an investigative journalist, especially if you are making allegations against other whistleblowers (whether they are legit or not!).
    Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    Quote Posted by kevin Moore (here)
    Onwah I did not no that it wasn't Jo Ann - but now Bill stated it wasn't - so cool, We all want the same thing so its better to work together - full stop. maybe you missed the end of my video when I did say to bill lets start over.
    To be clear, you deflected Onawahs question of why you thought I was JoAnn?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th January 2019 at 01:47.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (7th January 2019), lake (8th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #464
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,581 times in 32,794 posts

From https://mobile.twitter.com/Geofffxdw...18738528935936

As per the inspired Aaron Sorkin quote from the excellent 2010 movie The Social Network:
    The Internet's not written in pencil, Mark, it's written in ink.

8. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (8th January 2019), AutumnW (10th January 2019), avid (8th January 2019), BMJ (24th January 2019), Debra (9th January 2019), Delight (8th January 2019), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2019), Deux Corbeaux (10th January 2019), drneglector (8th January 2019), happyuk (8th January 2019), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2019), Jean-Marie (8th January 2019), lake (8th January 2019), Mike (8th January 2019), naochan (10th January 2019), onawah (8th January 2019), PurpleLama (8th January 2019), RunningDeer (8th January 2019), Sierra (8th January 2019), Sophocles (8th January 2019), Spellbound (10th January 2019), Tintin (8th January 2019), Valerie Villars (8th January 2019), Yoda (8th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #465
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,309 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    From https://mobile.twitter.com/Geofffxdw...18738528935936

As per the inspired Aaron Sorkin quote from the excellent 2010 movie The Social Network:
    The Internet's not written in pencil, Mark, it's written in ink.

I have been following Kevin Moore's interview videos for a few years and I have appreciated his "personable" quality.... friendly and approachable. I also knew about the murder behind Mark Richards imprisonment years ago. Lately I was one of the small contributors to Geoff's fund. The three coincidences have me feeling personally connected to the thread.

I am on target with what has value for me. I never once entertained any of the Camelot stuff concerning MR. Actually I never listen to any of KC interviews either. What interests me about this latest interaction here is that IMO Project Avalon has very intelligent and balanced members who COULD be quite valuable to Kevin Moore and to Geoff. I like the way that the zeitgeist of PA includes attempts to be critically astute about parsing information. I appreciate that some people are very emotionally invested in their self concerned "whatevers" and though I don't understand it, I see people becoming very offended and triggered if they feel "dissed" in the slightest way by challenge.

IMO it would really be these two documentarians loss and NOT the community that exists on PA if the gentlemen in question lose the chance to develop some relationships based on mutual egalatarian respect.
    Last edited by Delight; 8th January 2019 at 16:12.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

AutumnW (10th January 2019), avid (8th January 2019), BMJ (24th January 2019), Debra (9th January 2019), DeDukshyn (8th January 2019), happyuk (8th January 2019), Iancorgi (9th January 2019), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2019), lake (8th January 2019), Mike (8th January 2019), onawah (8th January 2019), PurpleLama (8th January 2019), RunningDeer (8th January 2019), Sophocles (8th January 2019), Spellbound (10th January 2019), Valerie Villars (8th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #466
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

That is it

To me, Geoff has crossed the bar of despise behavior once again.

While Kevin seems to be back on his mental feet (equilibrium), Geoff is keeping his acid lunatic thinking. My opinion.

This is so bad, it does leaks on Kevin's reputation and work as well.

Keep on Geoff, you have lost any appreciation I may have had

The constant provoking is what YOU do Geoff, and getting out our ugly side is what YOU do Geoff, and then project it on us. Well, no projection from me here, you finally got my ugly side active. I cannot stand people doing what you do under a veil of victimhood and I will name what I see, this has to be called out.

For other Avalon members, this video may explain to you very well the how and why of Geoff behavior.

It describes pretty well how the victim stance, then the agressive stance, then the trolling used (because of being not face to face nor direct, it is hidden kind of) is used by people with such behavior and mental make up.

I am sorry for your little girls, for what they had to live lately, which nobody should have to live. But also for being submitted to a bitter angry narcissistic father.

this video is more on general explanations, not as precise as the one above, but very good still, mostly on playing the humble self effacing meek victim card.

Last edited by Flash; 8th January 2019 at 16:54.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AutumnW (10th January 2019), avid (8th January 2019), Debra (9th January 2019), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2019), Joe (8th January 2019), lake (8th January 2019), Mike (8th January 2019), onawah (8th January 2019), RunningDeer (8th January 2019), Spellbound (10th January 2019), Tintin (9th January 2019), Valerie Villars (8th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #467
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AutumnW (10th January 2019), avid (8th January 2019), Billy (10th January 2019), Debra (9th January 2019), Flash (10th January 2019), Kryztian (12th January 2019), lake (8th January 2019), onawah (8th January 2019), Spellbound (10th January 2019), sunwings (8th January 2019), Tintin (9th January 2019), Valerie Villars (8th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #468
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

You guys make me shake my head.
    But then again I have this very same attitude attributed to me as well.
    So glad some of you are so very highly advanced. Where would the rest of us go to find the proper method of response.
    I just ignore the annimosity the way I myself am ignored.
    Keep on keeping on Kevin.
    Let the haughty ones point out our inequities so they do not need to look at themselves.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Debra (10th January 2019), Denise/Dizi (6th May 2019), HaveBlue (9th January 2019), meeradas (10th January 2019), PurpleLama (10th January 2019), Strat (9th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #469
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Kevin,

Save the world one grammatically correct sentence at a time. I can't read posts where someone is losing their **** and misspelling at the same time. Can't take it seriously. Sad, because you probably have something important to say.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Spellbound (10th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #470
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    So glad some of you are so very highly advanced. Where would the rest of us go to find the proper method of response.
    Let the haughty ones point out our inequities so they do not need to look at themselves.
    Spot on. 100% agreed.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Debra (10th January 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2019)

21. Link to Post #471
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Oh, now I am really confused. I thought Geoff and Kevin were the same person? Kevin, I am sorry I got on your case about spelling and losing your ****! I hope you find peace and matters resolve around the murder.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Spellbound (10th January 2019), Valerie Villars (10th January 2019)

23. Link to Post #472
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Do I ever disagree! When I started out on Avalon years ago, I had no idea what a powerful mirror it would be for me.
    I am very grateful I have a record now of where I was when I started posting here, how much more oblivious I was before to what was going on not only in the world, but inside my own head and heart, and Avalon has been very instrumental in that change.
    Also in helping me get a lot of good practice in expressing myself more clearly.
    Interacting with people here on the forum has been a great way for me to make progress in a relatively easy and painless way.
    Being a "highly sensitive person", it's a lot easier for me to make that kind of progress without having to deal with other's energies directly, while still getting the gist of what they are reflecting back to me.
    We can learn here how to give and receive constructive criticism, and learn the difference between that and egotistical attacks, the difference between trolling and what is known as "creative conflict".
    It takes humility and willingness to admit when you are wrong, and an ability to put one's self in another's shoes, and sometimes it may hurt, but if you are serious about growth and don't just want your ego stroked so you can continue on without growing, then there are lots of venues that will just help you stay asleep.
    The information shared here on narcissism alone is priceless.
    One of the things that helped me tremendously was understanding how childhood traumas can make us so afraid to be wrong that we can't face the possibility without feeling like our whole world is going to crumble.
    It's a symptom that is common to children whose parents were not responsible, so the children become hyper-vigilant, trying to take on the responsibility that the parent has failed to, and because they feel that so much depends on their getting things right, that when they fail to, they are terrified that the whole family's welfare is endangered.
    That fear continues on into adulthood unless it is resolved.
    It's OK to be wrong, and it's OK not to feel ashamed if you are wrong, but it's not OK to think that you are never wrong, because that is not possible.
    It's also OK not to feel you have to take up the slack for others when they're wrong.
    It's a process, and worth mastering.
    Last edited by onawah; 10th January 2019 at 04:22.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AutumnW (10th January 2019), Debra (10th January 2019), Ernie Nemeth (11th January 2019), RunningDeer (10th January 2019), Spellbound (10th January 2019)

25. Link to Post #473
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Thanks, onaweh. Avalon has forced me into looking in a mirror when I may otherwise be sitting on my ass contemplating the events of the last five years instead of forcing myself to continue to confront and acknowledge the world head on, as it is, and be the best I know how to be, while keeping my **** together.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

AutumnW (10th January 2019), Debra (10th January 2019), Ernie Nemeth (11th January 2019), Hym (10th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019), RunningDeer (10th January 2019), Spellbound (10th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (12th January 2019)

27. Link to Post #474
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Oh wow!! That's a new low.

Geoff - Smarten up dude!!

Dave - Toronto
    Last edited by Spellbound; 10th January 2019 at 01:51.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

AutumnW (10th January 2019), Deux Corbeaux (12th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019), RunningDeer (10th January 2019), Valerie Villars (12th January 2019)

29. Link to Post #475
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Spellbound. Short and to the point. Gotta love that!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (11th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019), RunningDeer (10th January 2019), Spellbound (10th January 2019)

31. Link to Post #476
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

thank you Ernie - much love brother

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    I see irony abounds on this thread.
    Thank you Rachel

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hay Everyone on here I will come back to you all soon - just been very busy recently - wishing everyone a great day

32. Link to Post #477
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

plus, my 2 cents:

and now,

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (12th January 2019), Ernie Nemeth (11th January 2019), Innocent Warrior (10th January 2019), onawah (11th January 2019), PurpleLama (10th January 2019), RunningDeer (10th January 2019)

34. Link to Post #478
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Clear communication, something we all have to work on, all the time...

"Kind words and a real good heart
    Doesn't mean you get respect
    Kind words and a real good heart
    Doesn't mean you get the best
    It doesn't mean they won't get brutal
    It doesn't mean they won't assault you
    With a kind heart
    With a kind heart
    Bad guys sometimes hard to find
    'cause they don't all dress in black
    Good guys sometime make mistake
    I say don't look
    Don't look back
    Be mindful how you get used up
    You can't always
    Trust an honest man
    Be mindful how you get used up
    You can't always
    Trust an honest man
    You gotta make your own beginning
    Mark it down
    Growing pains
    With a kind heart
    With a kind heart
    Kind words and a real good heart
    Doesn't mean…"

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)

plus, my 2 cents:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRyfwZfLF9c

and now,
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (12th January 2019), Pam (8th February 2019), RunningDeer (11th January 2019)

36. Link to Post #479
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Kevin claims to be a channeler?
    Oh, I don't wish to appear to be trying to derail this thread, but I'd just like to say thanks very much to Onawah for her question because it kind of "mirrored" what I was wondering which was along the lines of "What's his angle / story / interest / roots ???" and as it happens, he provides the answer on his website channeling.com where it states here :

Quote In October 2008 while at university Kevin Moore started his own online talk show The Moore Show. Kevin continues to interview the world's greatest philosophers, paranormal researchers, life coaches, spiritual teachers. In January 2015 Kevin opened up to his own intuitive abilities and started to channel multidimensional information. Kevin felt drawn to provide a platform for his own psychic readings and that of other amazing gifted people he had met on his journey to provide abundance for himself, other readers and those who would receive this life changing empowering information. Channeling.com is not just a psychic hub for the best international psychic readings and channelers but foremost a Premier site for channeled news and information, bringing channelers together from around the world
    If at some point, Kevin would like to "open up" a little and perhaps share about what must have been "life changing" for him, I'd be interested to hear it !!!

Last edited by Clear Light; 11th January 2019 at 23:53. Reason: Added link to his "resume"

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

onawah (11th January 2019)

38. Link to Post #480
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Listening is the Key
    Published on January 10, 2019
    https://drsircus.com/general/listeni...88a14bc9ef65aa

(I used to take classes at Dr. Christopher Hills' intentional community, where they practiced "creative conflict".
    It's a great technique, helpful in reaching resolution between people with conflicting opinions.
    A primary lesson is that we come to understand that no one can make us feel anything.
    Our feelings are of our own making and responsibility, as is how we respond or react to stimulus originating from another.
    Though we do need to get our feelings expressed if we want to have real communication, and things like repression and projecting on another divert from resolution, thus need to be analyzed and confronted.
    Dr. Sircus, who authored this article, was was also a friend of Dr. Hills'.
    )

"Not only have we lost the key it seems like we never had it. As a race we fail miserably with listening and that means we fail miserably with life, with love, communication, with health, politics, education and so on. We never have peace, not really, because we never learned to listen, though in our arrogance we think we listen when we do not, not on a deep level of being.

To listen is to suffer because we do not want to listen
    to anything that might require a change.
    To listen is to change.
    We cannot change without listening.
    Listening implies a change.
    We need to change just to listen.

We would rather have eternal war rather than listen. In America, for instance, the country is dividing in half with the potential for civil war because one side does not listen to the other. If one does not listen how can one even begin to understand what the other side is talking about or meaning.

In climate science there are two sides with only one side listening to the other. Global warming proponents cannot stand to listen to those scientists who are speaking about global cooling yet those who point out that the sun is cycling down do understand and listen to the global warming story. Just happens that there is no truth to man-made global warming but do you think a person who believes in global warming wants to hear that? Vaccine proponents cannot stand to listen to the dangers of vaccines and how many children get hurt by them. And often husbands cannot stand to listen to their wives and visa versa.

We don’t listen because we have never been taught. We just assume listening unless it is obvious that it is not happening. Some people are natural listeners meaning they listen more than they talk.

We even have a hard time listening to our selves, to our own emotions, feelings, intuitions and vulnerabilities because our minds are so busy thinking that they leave little space to listen to the deeper internal spaces of being.

Love listens so we should easily be able to understand why there is so little love in the world. Families are often the most dangerous places for women and children to be because, you guessed it, because the poverty of listening eventually breeds violence.

Before we disagree we first need to listen otherwise we end up disagreeing violently. Religions teach us how not to listen because they teach the mind to disagree strongly with those of other religions, with those who think differently.

How many people can think and see deep enough to understand that at heart our world is being destroyed from a lack of listening, which is a lack of caring, a lack of love. We needed to learn about love, about listening but so few people think that way. It is sad but true that we do not touch down on the consequence of not championing listening as a way of life.

Listening is the ultimate social skill. It is much more pleasant to be with people who listen than people who talk too much.Quiet people tend to be good at listening. People who talk too much are usually terrible listeners. When a person says ‘yes but’ to something you say you know they were only listening to themselves and what they are planning to say next.

We all love being listened to. We tend to love people who listen to us; we vote for people who listen to us; we buy the products and services of people who listen to us. The ability to listen is one of the most profound influencing skills available to us.

There is something very special about authentic communication, which separates it from what people normally do when they talk. In the strictest sense, what passes for communication between people, in everyday conversation, in reality, is not authentic communication at all because signals are not transmitted and received in ways that lead to the sharing of meaning or feeling.

People get used to poor communication and
    accept it as a natural part of life.
    True love is work because communications
    between human beings is such a difficult thing.

“Real listening requires that we get our own reactions and responses out of the way in order to hear exactly what the other person is saying. The first step is to quiet the feelings and thoughts jangling around inside of us and to put aside all reactions and "tapes" playing in our heads, spinning tunes of past feelings and ideas and future expectations,” said Christopher Hills. Mirroring is the quickest and most direct way to melt the separation that most people feel and experience with each other.

Mirroring is the basic technique in a process called Creative Conflict. Not a very popular process because as a first step it demands that we learn to listen. Learning to listen is difficult, to say the least for most people because it confronts us with our egos, which by its very nature does not want to listen to anything about itself it does not want to know.

I think with intuition. The basis of true thinking is intuition.
    Indeed, it is not intellect, but intuition which advances humanity.
    Intuition tells a man his purpose in life.
    One never goes wrong following his feelings.
    I don’t mean emotions, I mean feelings,
    for feelings and intuition are one.
    Albert Einstein

Not too many people have the kind of consciousness that Einstein had, which was the ability to listen to his intuition. That’s a shame because he said, “There will come a point in everyone life where only intuition can make the leap ahead, without ever knowing precisely how. One can never know why, but one must accept intuition as a fact.”

Life stripped of feelings is a life stripped of meaning. Saint-Exupéry wrote, “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” A Cave Dive into the heart opens up a normally invisible world; it broadens our awareness and in general seems to know which way to go in life. What Saint-Exupéry was talking about is the heart’s capacity to feel, to intuit, for that is exactly what intuition is, the most refined of fine feelings. Our intuitive feelings are navigational beacons that play a crucial role in making those decisions upon which our destinies depend. Every feeling has its value and significance. They light up our paths of life.

So where is humanity going when its leaders have no feelings to light up the path ahead? Politics is an insane attempt at human organization and it does not matter which philosophy, which concept or idea politicians follow."

Not on topic, but useful, hopefully...
    Each breath a gift...

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Clear Light (11th January 2019), Deux Corbeaux (12th January 2019), Franny (12th January 2019), Inaiá (22nd May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 36 LastLast