+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 36 LastLast

Thread: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

1. Link to Post #341
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fansongecho's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Geoff, I am so very sorry to read the horrific event that you and your daughters experienced in the fire, I am sending you all healing vibes and my best wishes, do you need any fiscal support Geoff, please pm if you do.
    best regards,

Fansongecho
    We search by night and day -
    *Check - Check-6*

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fansongecho For This Post:

avid (10th December 2018), geofffxdwg (10th December 2018), Nasu (10th December 2018), RunningDeer (10th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #342
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Fansongecho (here)
    Geoff, I am so very sorry to read the horrific event that you and your daughters experienced in the fire, I am sending you all healing vibes and my best wishes, do you need any fiscal support Geoff, please pm if you do.
    best regards,

Fansongecho

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (10th December 2018), avid (10th December 2018), Debra (12th December 2018), geofffxdwg (10th December 2018), Nasu (10th December 2018), Soda (10th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #343
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th December 2018), Debra (12th December 2018), ichingcarpenter (11th December 2018), Innocent Warrior (12th December 2018), Nasu (11th December 2018), RunningDeer (11th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #344
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Richard Baldwin A Murder In Camelot Teaser Trailer (Kerry Cassidy Mark Richards)

The Moore Show
    Published on Dec 11, 2018
    Teaser trailer for The Docuseries Richard Baldwin A Murder In Camelot – The First Docuseries of its kind to go against A Fake Secret Space Program Whistle Blower. Website for the Documentary is www.richardbaldwinmovie.com
    Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th December 2018), Billy (11th December 2018), Debra (12th December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (11th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #345
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Geoff and/or Kevin,

FYI: I was only able to download the newspaper clipping file. The few others came up as unreadable html rather than pdf.

Nice job on the website.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th December 2018 at 13:24.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th December 2018), avid (12th December 2018), ichingcarpenter (11th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #346
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

I hope the loud and over the top background "music" on the trailer is not going to be on the documentary as well.
    I really hate that kind of emotionally manipulative, overly dramatic "music", though "noise" is a better word.
    It only detracts and annoys, and lots of other people feel the same way.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (12th December 2018), HaveBlue (13th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #347
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Geoff and/or Kevin,

FYI: I was only able to download the newspaper clipping file. The few others came up as unreadable html rather than pdf. Nice job on the website.

Everything should be working before too long. These things often have glitches to work out.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

avid (12th December 2018), RunningDeer (14th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #348
    Language
    English
    Thanks

See these wise words from Avalonian Carmody at : https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post79084

"The humble approach always works best.

The point is that if someone is going to trash your argument, they will do so regardless. If someone is going to listen to what you are saying or proposing, they will listen regardless.

The action comes in the swing state or the mental point of being open but highly skeptical. Those persons are the direct and only target of the humble presentation.

As a friend who was a country wide University champion debater said, "The moment any undue emotion enters your presentation, you've just lost your target audience."

You lost them on the emotional front, the monkey on their back that interferes in their logical processes. The point is that you are INTERACTING with your specific target. And that target has an emotional undercurrent in all they do, just like you.

Since it is an interaction, not a solitary action, the emotions in your mannerisms are transmitted to the other person. The underlying basic emotional considerations MUST be satisfied first in all situations, including getting up from a chair..danger/no danger/ etc.

In a situation where you are trying to get across "difficult to deal with on the emotional level" data..their emotional considerations are more in control of their logic forming functions than they would want or even consider. So staying calm and becoming 'The Audience Whisperer" is ULTRA CRITICAL.

Thus....when delivering 'difficult to deal with' data......Stay calm, leave the overt and even the undercurrent of emotional input -at home."

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I hope the loud and over the top background "music" on the trailer is not going to be on the documentary as well.
    I really hate that kind of emotionally manipulative, overly dramatic "music", though "noise" is a better word.
    It only detracts and annoys, and lots of other people feel the same way.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

lake (4th January 2019), PurpleLama (3rd January 2019)

17. Link to Post #349
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hay everyone on this forum a very Happy Christmas and here is the trailer for the Mark Richards documentary

18. Link to Post #350
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kevin Moore (here)
    Hay everyone on this forum a very Happy Christmas and here is the trailer for the Mark Richards documentary
    I would also like to wish everybody a merry merry Christmas.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th December 2018), Billy (2nd January 2019), BMJ (26th December 2018), Debra (2nd January 2019), Innocent Warrior (24th December 2018), RunningDeer (24th December 2018)

20. Link to Post #351
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,518 times in 32,788 posts

Posted here with Kevin Moore's permission, an e-mail exchange in the last couple of hours.

~~~

Bill to Kevin:
    Hi there, Kevin — Happy New Year to you!

A quick question about your documentary: When might the release date be? Do you have an earliest target? Or a window of probability?

My best wishes ~ Bill
    Kevin to Bill:
    Hi Bill - after all the times that I tried to communicate with you via this very email address and begged to come see you and only now do you email me back and i'm quite aware that you got my emails previously - you no I still respect the work that you do and I would still be happy to come see you on my own and interview you on location. I'm not after you can we talk by phone just me and you not recorded. just like when you spoke to Richard Dolan
    Bill to Kevin:
    Kevin, many thanks... I did reply. I do appreciate it, but I'm not doing an interview.

When will the documentary be out? You may have missed my question.

Happy New Year! ~ Bill
    Kevin to Bill:
    Come on bill call me Richard Dolan - pretend i'm Richard Dolan coming to see you for an interview I bet you would do it then bro... but you view me as a cunt so thats my reply
    Bill to Kevin:
    Thanks, Kevin... I assume the answer is no (all e-mails are NOT to made public as far as I'm concerned, and it's always that way) — but may I have your permission to post this exchange on the Mark Richards thread on Avalon? I'd not change a single word.
    Kevin to Bill:
    Post away bill - but what I can’t workout is why you support your ex partner Kerry when her top whistle blower is mark - it’s says volumes about Kerry as a so called journalists and volumes on why you would support such a crazy insane person like Cassidy.

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (2nd January 2019), BMJ (2nd January 2019), Deux Corbeaux (2nd January 2019), Joe (3rd January 2019), Kryztian (12th January 2019), lake (4th January 2019), mountain_jim (2nd January 2019), onawah (2nd January 2019), PurpleLama (3rd January 2019), RunningDeer (2nd January 2019), Sophocles (2nd January 2019), sunwings (7th January 2019), Yoda (2nd January 2019)

22. Link to Post #352
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Posted here with Kevin Moore's permission, an e-mail exchange in the last couple of hours.

~~~

Bill to Kevin:

A quick question about your documentary: When might the release date be? Do you have an earliest target? Or a window of probability?

My best wishes ~ Bill
    Kevin to Bill:
    Hi Bill - after all the times that I tried to communicate with you via this very email address and begged to come see you and only now do you email me back and i'm quite aware that you got my emails previously - you no I still respect the work that you do and I would still be happy to come see you on my own and interview you on location. I'm not after you can we talk by phone just me and you not recorded. just like when you spoke to Richard Dolan
    Bill to Kevin:
    Kevin, many thanks... I did reply. I do appreciate it, but I'm not doing an interview.

Happy New Year! ~ Bill
    Kevin to Bill:
    Come on bill call me Richard Dolan - pretend i'm Richard Dolan coming to see you for an interview I bet you would do it then bro... but you view me as a cunt so thats my reply
    Bill to Kevin:
    Thanks, Kevin... I assume the answer is no (all e-mails are NOT to made public as far as I'm concerned, and it's always that way) — but may I have your permission to post this exchange on the Mark Richards thread on Avalon? I'd not change a single word.
    Kevin to Bill:
    Post away bill - but what I can’t workout is why you support your ex partner Kerry when her top whistle blower is mark - it’s says volumes about Kerry as a so called journalists and volumes on why you would support such a crazy insane person like Cassidy.
    You can tell Kerry its coming out very soon Bill. All of you know whats coming!

23. Link to Post #353
    Thanks

Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    You can tell Kerry its coming out very soon Bill. All of you know whats coming!
    Thanks, Geoff. But an important (repeated!) clarification for the record:

I'm barely in contact with Kerry, at all. When we did the Bob Dean tribute together in October, that was the first time we'd spoken since 2011 (7 years earlier). And we've not spoken since.

And as I've also clarified a number of times, I've never once, ever, talked with Kerry about Mark Richards. So I'm not going to be 'telling' Kerry anything.

As I've already stated clearly, I'm in no doubt that all the material researched and presented in the coming documentary is solid and reliable. I have zero problem with it.

Please let me know that you really, really understand this. (Kevin does not appear to.) THX.

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd January 2019), Billy (2nd January 2019), BMJ (2nd January 2019), Debra (2nd January 2019), drneglector (5th January 2019), HaveBlue (2nd January 2019), Joe (3rd January 2019), Kryztian (12th January 2019), lake (4th January 2019), Mike (2nd January 2019), onawah (2nd January 2019), RunningDeer (2nd January 2019), Sophocles (2nd January 2019), Spellbound (2nd January 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd January 2019), Yoda (2nd January 2019)

25. Link to Post #354
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Huh?
    Say what?

Kevin, Kevin, Kevin.

......................Going, going, G-O-N-E.......................putt-putt.......

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Billy (2nd January 2019), Hervé (2nd January 2019), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2019), lake (4th January 2019), Mike (2nd January 2019), Sophocles (2nd January 2019), Spellbound (2nd January 2019), sunwings (7th January 2019)

27. Link to Post #355
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Perhaps Kevin and Geoff are unaware that Kerry Cassidy is a member of Avalon, though seldom posts here, and if they want to get in touch with her, they could try sending her a PM on Avalon.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (2nd January 2019), lake (4th January 2019), mountain_jim (2nd January 2019), Spellbound (2nd January 2019)

29. Link to Post #356
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

~~~

Bill to Kevin:

My best wishes ~ Bill
    Kevin to Bill:
    Bill to Kevin:

Happy New Year! ~ Bill
    Kevin to Bill:
    Bill to Kevin:
    Kevin to Bill:

Why does this need to be aired publicly? What purpose does it serve?

I thought everybody had moved-on and we are now just waiting for the documentary to drop.

This is helping nobody.
    \

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd January 2019), geofffxdwg (3rd January 2019), onawah (5th January 2019)

31. Link to Post #357
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Horse blanket, it shows what Bill endures and how he handles it. Personally, I thank him for the post and the transparency.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd January 2019), Billy (2nd January 2019), BMJ (2nd January 2019), Debra (2nd January 2019), Hervé (2nd January 2019), Kryztian (12th January 2019), lake (4th January 2019), onawah (5th January 2019), RunningDeer (2nd January 2019), Sophocles (2nd January 2019), Spellbound (3rd January 2019), sunwings (7th January 2019)

33. Link to Post #358
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Post away Bill - keep that **** going – you no Bill after all the emails I sent you and there was a number of them, you never replied to any - that really made me understand were I stood with you.
    Then out of the blue yesterday I get an email from you as though everything was cool, you must be kidding. Not even an apology to say hay sorry I couldn’t answer your emails before or anything.

And when I saw you on your ex partners talk show and kissing her ass while at the same time all this **** on Mark and Kerry is being posted on this forum really made me see were you stand, talk about in the pockets perhaps of the intelligence services just like I was warned that you and Kerry might be. Or your just two faced as a lot of people in my community are.

Well I looked up to you like I did Kerry, like I did David Wilcox and many others, and my dream was shattered as this industry is full of ****ing Frauds that just all you do is spread fear porn. Well my mission is to show people the darkness they don’t want to see starting with my ****ed-up community and that bitch off an ex of yours.

Drain the swamp!!!!!! Drain the swamp!!!!!! Drain the swamp!!!!!!
    Last edited by kevin Moore; 2nd January 2019 at 14:27.

34. Link to Post #359
    Thanks

Bill after all the emails I sent you and there was a number of them, you never replied to any - that really made me understand were I stood with you.
    For the record:

Bill to Kevin, 30 Oct, 2018: (partially redacted, as another person was mentioned)

Kevin, I've publicly stated that I think your and Geoff's research is rock solid. But you're indirectly responsible for Kerry's safety. You're in the middle of a very serious situation here (which, with all good intentions, you have actually created) and you have to control all parties.

And you have to stay VERY VERY grounded yourself.

My best wishes to you ~ Bill

Kevin to Bill, 31 Oct 2018:

Hi Bill I understand and I man it would be good to speak to you by Skype Audio as well but i'm not sure that would be possible

Bill's reply: (also partially redacted, as that same other person is mentioned)

Kevin, that's probably not possible. Internet here is very unreliable. I do have some audio conversations, but they frequently drop out or sometimes completely fail to connect. Skype video is always impossible, and I don't use a phone. 98% of my communications are by text only, and I'm used to that now. It actually works just fine.

Just log on to the forum, go to the Mark Richards discussion thread (which I think you were reading yesterday), and ask me any written questions you like. I'll be delighted to answer them all publicly and on record.

Kevin to Bill, 1 Nov 2018:

Hi Bill ok will talk on Avalon understood

From Bill to Kevin, Now:

If I choose to decline an interview request from anyone at all, for any reason at all, that's my prerogative. Period.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd January 2019 at 14:42.

35. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd January 2019), Billy (2nd January 2019), BMJ (2nd January 2019), Debra (2nd January 2019), Dennis Leahy (2nd January 2019), drneglector (5th January 2019), Hervé (2nd January 2019), Jean-Marie (2nd January 2019), Joe (3rd January 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd January 2019), Kryztian (12th January 2019), lake (4th January 2019), onawah (5th January 2019), RunningDeer (2nd January 2019), Sophocles (2nd January 2019), Spellbound (3rd January 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd January 2019), Yoda (2nd January 2019)

36. Link to Post #360
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Post away Bill - keep that **** going – you no Bill after all the emails I sent you and there was a number of them, you never replied to any - that really made me understand were I stood with you.
    Then out of the blue yesterday I get an email from you as though everything was cool, you must be kidding. Not even an apology to say hay sorry I couldn’t answer your emails before or anything.

And when I saw you on your ex partners talk show and kissing her ass while at the same time all this **** on Mark and Kerry is being posted on this forum really made me see were you stand, talk about in the pockets perhaps of the intelligence services just like I was warned that you and Kerry might be. Or your just two faced as a lot of people in my community are.

Well I looked up to you like I did Kerry, like I did David Wilcox and many others, and my dream was shattered as this industry is full of ****ing Frauds that just all you do is spread fear porn. Well my mission is to show people the darkness they don’t want to see starting with my ****ed-up community and that bitch off an ex of yours.

Drain the swamp!!!!!! Drain the swamp!!!!!! Drain the swamp!!!!!!
    Kevin, do you talk to most people like this? Truly, do consider this. It really makes you look like a bogan. There’s no filters. No self reflection. You can do better this. Please lift your act.

For anyone who doesn’t understand my use of the word ‘bogan’ it is similar to the term, dickhead and denotes one who resorts to low level, often juvenile language and behaviour to be noticed.

So Kevin, I am very disappointed in your behaviour and the language you are using. Your passion has turned into something else and it’s very very messy.
    Last edited by Debra; 2nd January 2019 at 15:17.

37. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd January 2019), Billy (2nd January 2019), BMJ (2nd January 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (2nd January 2019), drneglector (5th January 2019), Flash (2nd January 2019), HaveBlue (4th January 2019), Hervé (2nd January 2019), Iancorgi (2nd January 2019), Jean-Marie (2nd January 2019), lake (4th January 2019), onawah (5th January 2019), RunningDeer (2nd January 2019), Sierra (2nd January 2019), Sophocles (2nd January 2019), Spellbound (3rd January 2019), sunwings (7th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 36 LastLast