+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 36 LastLast

Thread: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

1. Link to Post #241
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Thank you Running Deer and I respect your opinion but I am not going to waste my time. People here are attacking me and all sorts of other things and its just what Cassidy wants and is accomplishing. They say things like I am off balance, tin foil hat person and crazy, and a pot head and there was no attempted hack of my computer . ISMH because they are doing to me exactly what they accuse me of doing. You have been very kind to me Paula and I know you are right but this whole mess got started when Bill Ryan posted that smash job on me for Kerry instead of letting her post it herself. If any posts should be deleted, it should start with that one and every post after it. I think that would calm this whole situation back down and we all can resume with a civil discussion and speak civilly to one another.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2019), Kryztian (12th January 2019), RunningDeer (1st November 2018)

3. Link to Post #242
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

I’ve read the comments. In the end, none of it matters, but for the most important reason why you’ve spent years on righting the wrong, and why you began this important thread.

Simply...we’re here to work with you.

Geoff, think what you do when your little ones want what they want. After “no,” you don’t feed into their antics by saying “No. No. Nope. No.” The same here. At this point, none of the Whos? Whats? Whys? or How comes? matter.

Simply.....

We move on.
    We roll up our sleeves.
    We get to work.

The End

Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    Thank you Running Deer and I respect your opinion but I am not going to waste my time. People here are attacking me and all sorts of other things and its just what Cassidy wants and is accomplishing. They say things like I am off balance, tin foil hat person and crazy, and a pot head and there was no attempted hack of my computer

{snip}

If any posts should be deleted, it should start with that one and every post after it. I think that would calm this whole situation back down and we all can resume with a civil discussion and speak civilly to one another.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd November 2018 at 12:27.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (1st November 2018), Retief (2nd November 2018), Sierra (2nd November 2018), Spellbound (2nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018)

5. Link to Post #243
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote I don't smoke weed or drink alcohol or take drugs so your slanderous accusations only make you look bad. I will not make such accusations about you because I would be making them up as you just did. BTW Kevin is his own person as I am my own person. We do not tell each other how to act. So quit trying to trigger me. thats a tactic Kerry Cassidy uses.
    I am happy you don't smoke weed, drink alcohol or take drugs. At least this is clear, because from your writings, it was not to me, I was wondering what happened to you. From a straight, intelligent, throgough guy, going to completely misunderstanding us got me really puzzled.

And then I do not know what to think, I think I would have preferred you to tell us you had too much of anything and you went way out of your mind and you are now back to reality.

And.. I am not Kerry Cassidy, in fact, I do not quite like her behavior on average.

And you are right, my words were slanderous somewhat, I just wanted to go to the extreme to make you wake up WAKE UP to everyone's intent here, including mine, which were good and supportive towards YOU, to start with.

it seems that my approach did not work and nobody else's either, including Paula's. No one can get through to you at this moment it seems.

I am definitely giving up trying, and I find it very disappointing, this thread last pages.
    Last edited by Flash; 2nd November 2018 at 03:32.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (2nd November 2018), RunningDeer (2nd November 2018), Spellbound (2nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd November 2018)

7. Link to Post #244
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

Lots of loosh indeed!
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Lots of loosh being created around this subject--it would be helpful to settle it sooner rather than later!
    Sometimes if a problem is broken down into the separate issues that comprise it, things become clear enough so that it becomes possible to move on.
    From my perspective, there seems to be no question that Richards is a conman, and I think probably everyone here agrees on that, so that shouldn't even have to be a part of the debate.

What I wonder about more is how does a human being become so monstrous?
    Do they become so possessed by demonic energy that they are really not even human anymore, just a physical shell housing a being that thrives on negativity? What kind of powers do such beings possess, and can they grow in power so that they can influence yet more human beings?
    There are certainly a lot of stories that infer that they can.
    Perhaps we need to be aware that this kind of being may be instigating a lot of the difficulties that are arising right here and now.

I think we also agree that the documentary that will clearly demonstrate how monstrous Richards seems to be is important, not just so that justice may be served, but so that the field of conspiracy theory can be relieved of yet another imposter, which may be an even more important goal.
    But I would caution those who are seeking justice that if it is actually revenge that you seek, that is a dish best served cold, as the saying goes, and losing emotional self-control and reason will definitely not help achieve the goal.

From my perspective as an Avalon member from the beginning, and before that, a follower of Project Camelot, who was pretty much introduced into conspiracy theory by the likes of Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy years ago, it's always sad and not at all funny when the process of uncovering the truth goes awry in this way, because it reflects on the whole movement of truth seeking, the success of which the whole future of our society may depend.

I can only imagine the kind of bond that must have been formed between Kerry and Bill in those years they were working together, breaking so much ground against so many odds.
    It's no wonder that Bill doesn't want to join in denigrating her!
    Yet he has also been honest when he doesn't agree with her; and that is the way a gentleman should behave.

From my perspective, as a woman who has watched Kerry struggle and sweat and be attacked from many sides over all these years that she has struggled heroically against enormous odds, it breaks my heart to see how she appears to have been taken in by this swindler Richards, and I actually fear for her sanity, as much as I have feared for her health and her very life.

At the same time, I have to agree with many others that her discernment and the quality of her work has declined over the years and I have wondered if the strain has simply been too great, and if her very stubbornness and determination to persist in spite of all odds may prove to be her achilles heel.

I was hoping that this documentary and those involved with it would help to create a kind of compassionate intervention that would finally stop her in her tracks long enough to force her to take stock of the untenable position she has put herself into, and allow herself some space and time to heal.

I don't believe she is a pathological case like Richards certainly appears to be, though he may have taken advantage of her gullibility and may be exerting some kind of Svengali-like mind control over her to make her behave so irrationally.

It seems very possible that the strain of being a whistleblower has taken a lot of other people over the edge, people whose work was originally of value such as David Wilcock and Steven Greer.

Being involved in this field, as Flash pointed out, demands great strength.
    We don't really understand the kinds of forces we are coming up against, and if we are fighting among ourselves, it just makes it that much easier for those dark forces, archonic energies, or whatever you want to call them, to be victorious.

Attacking Kerry or Bill or Kevin or Geoff is not helping anything.
    In fact, attacking anyone is not helping anything, even Richards, who is probably not really even a human being at all, although such beings do need to be exposed, as it is only the light of day that can stop them and heal the damage that they do.
    Attacking each other just creates a conflagration of more negative energy, and there is already far too much of that kind of energy that we have to cope with if we want to make this a better world.

Even children know how to conduct themselves in a more loving way.
    Let's try and remember what we should all have learned back in kindgergarten.

Kindness is probably the best weapon we have against the darkness.
    Last edited by onawah; 2nd November 2018 at 17:53.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (2nd November 2018), BMJ (2nd November 2018), Debra (2nd November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (2nd November 2018), Jantje (2nd November 2018), lisinskib (2nd November 2018), RunningDeer (2nd November 2018), Satori (2nd November 2018), Spellbound (2nd November 2018), Tintin (2nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd November 2018)

9. Link to Post #245
    Project Camelot Founder Kerry Cassidy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,111 times in 93 posts

KERRY TALKS ABOUT THE ATTACKS ON HER AND MARK RICHARDS
    https://youtu.be/4o3h-4wID5s
    ..."if you build it they will come"
    Field of Dreams

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kerry Cassidy For This Post:

Blacklight43 (2nd November 2018), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2019), DNA (2nd November 2018), Joe (2nd November 2018)

11. Link to Post #246
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Why does Kerry always turn it into "me me me me me me me me"??

The world vs Kerry Cassidy.

Dave - Toronto

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Flash (2nd November 2018), Gurnemanz (2nd November 2018), ichingcarpenter (2nd November 2018), Jantje (2nd November 2018), KingJamesCorona (3rd November 2018), Kryztian (12th January 2019), RunningDeer (2nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd November 2018)

13. Link to Post #247
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

I think Onawah had some great points in her post above. I also think quite a few members are wisely biting their tongue. Sometimes that's the only thing you can do

This thread started out promising but turned into an Avalon unworthy piece of ****

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

BMJ (2nd November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (2nd November 2018), Flash (2nd November 2018), Innocent Warrior (3rd November 2018), onawah (2nd November 2018), RunningDeer (2nd November 2018), Satori (2nd November 2018), Spellbound (2nd November 2018), Tintin (3rd November 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd November 2018)

15. Link to Post #248
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Kerry Cassidy (here)
    KERRY TALKS ABOUT THE ATTACKS ON HER AND MARK RICHARDS
    Honestly Kerry, I really don't feel good at saying unkind things about you and I apologise. I am really frustrated that you just continue with this junk drama and you avoid actual facts. There was I time when I went with sensationalism and had little interest in the facts, than I moved on to another stage in my life. It is like you are stuck in that goofy world where everyone is out to get you for revealing all this revolutionary info. Tell me, how much of what your "insiders" have predicted has come to pass? Look at the facts. You have been making videos for eons and no one has killed you and your still alive. In the scheme of things do you really believe anyone has any valid reason to want you dead? Particularly for the good ol "Captain", come on, there has to be a small part of you that knows this is bunk.

Lets turn this thread into something really useful. Lets all look at the facts of the case on the guilt of Mark Richards together, without malice. Lets look at each of his claims and lets match them up to the facts. No other side drama, no diversion no negativity. Who knows, you may be able to convince us we are wrong, maybe you have documented facts we know nothing about. I think you could gain a lot of respect if you were willing to do this. Let the facts lead us, not preconceived notions or desired outcomes. There is nothing wrong with admitting you made a mistake or made an inaccurate assessment, we all do that. I hold people in high esteem when they have the humility to admit they were wrong. If you prove we are wrong, I will admit to it.

One last thing, If Mark Richards gets harmed in prison it will be because he is a consummate con artist and liar and most convicts will be wiser to his lies than you appear to be.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

BMJ (2nd November 2018), Flash (2nd November 2018), Jantje (2nd November 2018), MistressJan (2nd November 2018), onawah (2nd November 2018), RunningDeer (2nd November 2018), Spellbound (2nd November 2018), Tintin (2nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd November 2018)

17. Link to Post #249
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ok everyone this should be interesting hello everyone - Firstly I have Dyslexia so please excuse my bad grammar. Writing is my least favorite thing as I would prefer to present by video any day but here we are.

I think the first thing is to thank Bill for fast tracking me.

You sent me an email a few days ago Bill to say that Geoff Reed seems to be becoming unhinged and that publicly you have stated that you think mine and Geoff's research is rock solid. But I’m indirectly responsible for Kerry's safety. You said the I’m in the middle of a very serious situation here (which, with all good intentions, I have actually created) and I have to control all parties.

Well let me state this here I’m so glad to be doing this documentary as its going to show that not only are some whistle blowers insane or a deep cover for misinformation but so are the host and conference organizers.

Man Richard Baldwins Sister Susan is so disgusted right now with Kerry Cassidy your ex and Jo Ann Richards for giving this Man Mark Richards the platform that they have - and I meet her in Maine a few weeks ago Face to Face.

I have told Geoff to claim down and stop speaking to Kerry as she will only play the victim game and her cult following will believe her. This is my documentary and I just made Geoff a part of it as it was with his trolling of me that got me to investigate this very important case of Mark Richards. He also helped me with some of the key research, but I spent from mid-August to October the 28th recording this documentary traveling the USA. I involved him as a thank you.

I’m also the one editing this documentary and no matter what Geoff has done or said so far will not matter to my documentary as this is a murder documentary as much as an exposure of a FAKE SSP PERSON AND Organisations COVERING THIS STORY WHICH INCLUDES PROJECT CAMELOT – HI KERRY!!!!! AND MARK.

Also I just want to state here that Bill I could not believe your reason for not allowing me to come interview you ……as you stated …….. I changed my mind about participation in the documentary (and boy, am I now glad I did so!) because I watched several of Kevin's videos and saw that in my opinion (a) he's not a good interviewer, and (b) is sometimes out of his depth in difficult situations. But, as I said earlier, he, like Kerry, means well in all he does.

Well that’s real cool Bill and you’re the only person to ever to turn me down for that reason and for sure sometimes I can really be a totally **** interviewer but at least I went to University to study to do it and I think I’m the only one in this industry that did three years to study at university at Glamorgan University and got a degree in Television which covers basic journalism.

Most of the hosts in this industry just pick up a microphone and think there a journalist – sorry guys go get a proper degree and put the three years in like I did – regardless if it makes you a wanker of an interviewer LIKE ME at least you go down the official route.

I also won the Prize for Journalism in Television 2011

I will be releasing a video to answer all sorts of allegations and questions about me. http://projectcamelotportal.com/2018...y-paul-collin/

Man Kerry your ex has gone low Bill but that’s ok I totally understand that my past has everything to do with Mark being a fake SSP and using Mr Hoover to kill his good friend.

Right now, I don’t need to be impartial with this case unless I want to be insane and join the cult of Mark Richards as the evidence I have collected is beyond solid -Real and not form an alternative reality that your ex is stating. Also none of Marks AMAZING information is about any deeper connection to the higher self or the souls Journey like most whistle blowers - it’s mainly from the fifth Element vs Jurassic park which are both great movies by the way.

So no matter what has happened right now I'm prepared to loose a lot from doing this documentary as its so worth it to help young souls not be lied to by cult leaders. **** THIS INDUSTRY AND CIA MISINFORMATION OR JUST CRAZY PEOPLE NOT SURE WHICH ONE YET OR MAYBE ALL ??

18. Link to Post #250
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Many thanks, Kevin, and welcome.

Do you have any questions? I'm right here to answer them if you like.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Debra (2nd November 2018), Innocent Warrior (3rd November 2018), RunningDeer (2nd November 2018), Spellbound (2nd November 2018), Tintin (2nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd November 2018), Yoda (2nd November 2018)

20. Link to Post #251
    France Avalon Member OopsWrongPlanet?'s Avatar
    Thanks

A hearty warm welcome to you, Kevin

x

M

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OopsWrongPlanet? For This Post:

Debra (2nd November 2018), Ivanhoe (3rd November 2018), RunningDeer (2nd November 2018), Tintin (2nd November 2018)

22. Link to Post #252
    Thanks

This is my reply to the Kevin Moore video vlog dated Oct 26 linked below.

First : In case you haven't seen the video vlog Kevin made in New Mexico after POLICE threw him out of a conference where he was harrassing Jo Ann Richards on stage.
    LINK TO KEVIN MOORE VIDEO VLOG dated Oct 26... attacking me and Mark Richards along with film of Rich Dolan doing the same... dated Oct 26
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frags82nnio

For more details on whole case etc go here:
    WHO BENEFITS? UPDATED 10.28.18
    http://projectcamelotportal.com/2018...ho-benefits-2/

for more on THE MURDER CASE :
    Paul Collin is doing some great investigative work on the Mark Richards/ Richard Baldwin case more to come but start here:

INVESTIGATION: THE RICHARD BALDWIN MURDER CASE BY PAUL COLLIN, FORMER NSA/NOC PARTS ONE & TWO
    http://projectcamelotportal.com/2018...y-paul-collin/

Note the CAPS ARE USED to distinguish titles of selected...I like all caps and find them useful to highlight titles and draw attention. I don't view them as "shouting"....

‘'By 1981, two years before Baldwin's death, Hoover's sixteen-year life history had formed a pattern Dr. *787 Marian Saunders, his school psychologist, recognized and anticipated would lead to disaster. Michael Bodkin, for seven years a youth counselor, confirmed emotional encounters with this `unsophisticated' Bay Area teenager; he expressed deep concern to Marian Saunders and the Probation Department supervisor, describing Crossan Hoover as "one of the most disturbed kids" he had ever seen. (Appellant's Opening Brief:[3] 39-42; 36:11-12)”---https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/2474800/hoover-v-carey/
    Last edited by Kerry Cassidy; 2nd November 2018 at 17:04.
    Field of Dreams

23. Link to Post #253
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Talking Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Kerry Cassidy wrote:

Quote AND FOR MORE ON THE MURDER CASE :
    Paul Collin is doing some great investigative work on the Mark Richards/ Richard Baldwin case more to come but start here:
    INVESTIGATION: THE RICHARD BALDWIN MURDER CASE BY PAUL COLLIN, FORMER NSA/NOC PARTS ONE & TWO
    Former NSA? Didn't know there was such a thing, ain't that an oxymoron? Link leads to a 404 Not Found, by the way.

I take it you've checked all the bona fides, done your due diligence Kerry? By the way, the ALL CAPS thingy, gives the impression you are shouting, a lot.

Regards.

Edit. Welcome aboard Kevin. I hope you're strapped in!
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 2nd November 2018 at 17:08.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Jad (3rd November 2018)

25. Link to Post #254
    Thanks

Hi Bill - no questions I have made my statement and Kerry your evidence is false if you can even call that twat that's doing your research an investigator. I cant wait for Susan Baldwin in Maine to hear what your saying about her brother - well just glad it wasn't your family member that was kill by Mark and his cult Pendragon then you would not be backing Mark up ---- remember Kerry you come form the stance of ----- don't show me the evidence as I have already made my mind up and then I will twist it to suite my narrative so that it makes me look good ----- God nos why you do that it makes you look insane or a misinformation agent at the best in this community....

26. Link to Post #255
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kevin Moore (here)
    Hi Bill - no questions I have made my statement
    Okay.

I was a little surprised you had no questions, as you're a documentarian collecting good information on record as best you can. But do please ask any that may come to you, at any time.

If anyone else has any questions, as I wrote a couple of days ago, I'll be delighted to answer them, clarifying anything which may have been misunderstood.

—>

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    @Anyone reading this: address any and all questions (about this particular topic) to me, and I'll answer them right here on record. If anyone imagines I'd be dumb enough in any public arena to try to present an untruth where it can quickly be scrutinized and exposed by an army of watching sleuths, they may not understand how the internet works.

So, do ask. That includes Geoff — and anyone else.

Not derailing the thread. Never my intention. But because I've been dragged into this nasty swamp which I have nothing to do with, I'd quite like to hose myself clean of all the toxicity.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd November 2018 at 16:47.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chip (3rd November 2018), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2019), Innocent Warrior (3rd November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th November 2018), Spellbound (2nd November 2018), Tintin (2nd November 2018)

28. Link to Post #256
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

I have a question Bill, if you don't mind?

The private messages between yourself and Geoff, that Geoff has referred to, if they were to be posted for all to see, who would come out of this saga having been 100% truthful as to what was written........ Yourself or Geoff?

Many thanks.

29. Link to Post #257
    Thanks

Well Bill what can I say you have not seen any of my evidence nor could I come to show you in person the evidence in Ecuador as I was not a good enough interviewer so how can you make any comment on who's right at this moment as the only person I have shown some of my evidence to is Richard Dolan who you respect judging from the interviews you did with him against Corey....and when I did show Dolan it was clear that Mark was a fraud SSP and also was part of the murder - Like Dolan said if your going to go against court evidence (and I don't mean the fake stuff Kerry is posting ) but the original court docs which I will release when the doc goes live then whats the point we may as well give up and all your ex says or is going to say is that its a deep state cover up because Mark says its so....

30. Link to Post #258
    Thanks

Well Bill what can I say you have not seen any of my evidence nor could I come to show you in person the evidence in Ecuador as I was not a good enough interviewer so how can you make any comment on who's right at this moment as the only person I have shown some of my evidence to is Richard Dolan who you respect judging from the interviews you did with him against Corey....and when I did show Dolan it was clear that Mark was a fraud SSP and also was part of the murder - Like Dolan said if your going to go against court evidence (and I don't mean the fake stuff Kerry is posting ) but the original court docs which I will release when the doc goes live then whats the point we may as well give up and all your ex says or is going to say is that its a deep state cover up because Mark says its so....
    ~~~

Kevin, I'm not doubting any of the evidence you have researched. At all.

I want that to be on record, please. THX.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (4th November 2018), Spellbound (2nd November 2018), Yoda (2nd November 2018)

32. Link to Post #259
    Thanks

What is sad is Kevin doesn't go deep to find what went on in the Court proceedings and in background on the case like Paul Collin (CIA NOC) and investigator does to reveal the depth of the coverup and things ruled "inadmissable" like the fact the murderer, Hoover, had been raped and had found out by his own statement that BALDWIN was a PEDOPHILE.... presenting clear motive more compelling than the money... And ask yourself why the other kid Andrew Campbell got off TOTALLY FREE... and now Paul Collin my investigator has found evidence Campbell did act in the murder.... What we have here is an MKULtra Manchurian candidate and a likely instigator (Campbell) working for those orchestrating this trap to frame Richards....Oh right but Kevin doesn't know 911 was an inside job... and that Santa Claus is an illuminati construction...
    Field of Dreams

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kerry Cassidy For This Post:

DNA (2nd November 2018), norman (2nd November 2018)

34. Link to Post #260
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

...the only person I have shown some of my evidence to is Richard Dolan who you respect judging from the interviews you did with him against Corey....and when I did show Dolan it was clear that Mark was a fraud SSP and ....
    Welcome to Avalon, Kevin.

You may not have had a chance to check out the thread, I’ll add the link to your Richard Dolan video here: (also for the new viewers to the thread)
    Richard Baldwin - Captain Mark Richards - Richard Dolan & Kerry Cassidy Update October 26th 2018 with a partial transcript of Richard Dolan.
    This post has several other threads which include:
    1. the original court info
    2. videos of Kevin Moore's preliminary findings (some include transcribed notes)
    3. other points of interest such as John Lear on Mark Richards & the partial transcript
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd November 2018 at 19:00.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Franny (2nd November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th November 2018), onawah (2nd November 2018), Soda (2nd November 2018), Spellbound (2nd November 2018), Tintin (3rd November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 36 LastLast