+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst 1 11 21 36 LastLast

Thread: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

1. Link to Post #201
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I received this e-mail from Kerry Cassidy 10 mins ago, asking me to post this. Nothing is added or omitted.

~~~

New post GEOFF REED ADMITS WORKING FOR CIA TO DESTROY MY CAREER: PLEASE POST TO AVALON.

This is Kevin’s documentary partner admitting he is paid to destroy me.

Kerry

Well, either Geoff has fallen on his head and is badly damaged, and what he is writing is pure paranoia or he was complaining that his computer had been hacked. It may have been, not only his computer, but his facebook password etc.

To discredit their upcoming video.

Corey's gang could do that easily, hack a computer and then trying to pit Kerry against Bill, while discrediting the upcoming work of Kevin.

And of course, the CIA too could do that.

And yet, it can be truth, Geoff not being able to shut up where he is from.

anybody speaki.ng to Geoff directly?

I wonder what is going on in back channels actually

Nobody can be trusted, quite obviously.

I will go back to my spirituality courses and undertakings, it is easier and less dirty altogether. lol
    Last edited by Flash; 30th October 2018 at 21:58.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (31st October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #202
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,259 times in 1,040 posts

Wow....I go to work for a day and all hell breaks loose. Too much drama.

Dave - Toronto

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Andrew_K (31st October 2018), Innocent Warrior (30th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), RunningDeer (31st October 2018)

5. Link to Post #203
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,620 times in 20,704 posts

Apologies, I did go to the link and read that main page, but did not go to all the other links there yet; it looks like I will need a couple of hours at least for that.
    I am limited on time, so I was hoping for a little more direction as to first hand information from the attorneys who defended Richards, and who, I thought is saw somewhere say that they actually said that they believe him to be guilty.
    And to where there might be documents showing that Richards was not where he said he would be, doing what he said he would be doing at the time he indicated.
    I think the story that Kerry has been circulating is that Richards' time in the military would be undocumented because his work was so top secret, and because higher ups wanted his history to remain secret.
    So then the only way to prove he wasn't in the military would be, I suppose, showing documents proving he was doing some kind of civilian work, and that is also what I would be looking for.
    I am just curious to see how convincing that evidence will be, in hopes that it will resolve this situation sooner rather than 5 months from now.
    I was an admirer of Kerry's earlier work and I imagine I am not alone in wanting to see that there is enough irrefutable evidence to prove to Kerry that she is on the wrong track, so she will get back on track asap and not prolong the agony!
    The current kerfuffle via nasty emails to her is not helping with that.
    Thanks again, and I will try to find the time to look at all those links.
    Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)
    Onawah,

Am not quite sure what you mean by attorney statements being recorded? Please explain further. As far as the SkyMatters website is concerned, I will ask respectfully: Did you at all READ thru all of the court documents presented at this website? Did you go into the various links and read, word for word, what is presented? If not, I would suggest you do so, as this site provides a wealth of valuable information and insight into the Mark Richards/Richard Baldwin murder case.

Also, a bit of personal information about myself: I am married to an attorney (26 years and counting). I was a legal assistant for over 22 years and for the most part worked in the litigation area of law. I know good research (performed some myself in my day) and the SkyMatters website/information is extremely well researched.

So am therefore at quite a loss as to what you state in your comment. I don't know you, but I would suggest that you try to stay as unbiased as you can as regards the documentation put forth in the SkyMatters website.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

RunningDeer (31st October 2018)

7. Link to Post #204
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,620 times in 20,704 posts

It does seem highly unlikely that anyone could possibly be stupid enough to email such a ridiculously incriminating message to Kerry, on social media, no less.
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I received this e-mail from Kerry Cassidy 10 mins ago, asking me to post this. Nothing is added or omitted.

~~~

New post GEOFF REED ADMITS WORKING FOR CIA TO DESTROY MY CAREER: PLEASE POST TO AVALON.

This is Kevin’s documentary partner admitting he is paid to destroy me.

Kerry

Well, either Geoff has fallen on his head and is badly damaged, and what he is writing is pure paranoia or he was complaining that his computer had been hacked. It may have been, not only his computer, but his facebook password etc.

To discredit their upcoming video.

Corey's gang could do that easily, hack a computer and then trying to pit Kerry against Bill, while discrediting the upcoming work of Kevin.

And of course, the CIA too could do that.

And yet, it can be truth, Geoff not being able to shut up where he is from.

anybody speaki.ng to Geoff directly?

I wonder what is going on in back channels actually

Nobody can be trusted, quite obviously.

I will go back to my spirituality courses and undertakings, it is easier and less dirty altogether. lol
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Jantje (1st November 2018), Nasu (31st October 2018), RunningDeer (31st October 2018)

9. Link to Post #205
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 10.44.44 PM.png
Views:	97
Size:	325.7 KB
ID:	39381Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 10.45.11 PM.png
Views:	109
Size:	470.5 KB
ID:	39382

No I did not fall on my head or go crazy. I am no longer going to post here either because Bill Ryan is running a rather sick game in an attempt to help Cassidy discredit me. Here is the sock puppet account used to try and gain access to my computer. Name:  Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 1.33.19 PM.png
Views: 93
Size:  16.5 KB This sock puppet FB account that was sent to my private inbox on face book with a message to watch a you tube video that did not exist. The title of the you tube video was "Kevin Moore, Mark Richards and Kerry Cassidy in a discussion" I knew no such video existed. It was a loaded click. Meaning if I clicked on the link my IP address would have been sent to whoever sent this to me and then they could have gained access to my computer. One of our other computers was hacked two days prior to this attempt and some valuable confidential information was stolen That was what I was referring to when I left that comment. Her or one of her hackers was engaged in criminal activity and if she continued she was going to meet me face to face meaning I will be there when the cops put her in handcuffs. I was letting her know we know what she has been doing. You see where she called me CIA so I agreed with her and left my dry humor joke which she has run with and spun that story.Name:  Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 9.33.12 PM.png
Views: 85
Size:  88.5 KB Anyone with a half of brain can see I posted dry humor when she called me a CIA shill. We know she or someone she knows hacked our other computer a few days ago. Furthermore Bill Ryan posted her allegations here on Avalon in an attempt to help her spin the real story and discredit me. I have not been over here at Avalon since and I have no intention of ever coming back. I'm sure this thread I started last June that has 15000 views and 150 comments all very positive for Kevin and I are now thinking exactly what Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy intended for them to think. That I threatened her. With no mention of her attacking me or my computer.

I took screen shots of my original reply here to Bill Ryans claims I threatened her but no one ever saw my reply because Bill Ryan covered it up by removing it. Then he wasn't even man enough to confront me about what he did himself. He has a moderator do it for him. Much the same way Mark Richards operates. I expect this post will also be removed but I will post it on twitter and everywhere else I can post it. I want to thank all of you people here that are trying to find the truth, Bill Ryan not included. I will no longer address any of Cassidy's claims publicly because she is clearly insane. Thanks all....G. Reed.

10. Link to Post #206
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,763 times in 32,948 posts

Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    no one ever saw my reply because Bill Ryan covered it up by removing it. Then he wasn't even man enough to confront me about what he did himself. He has a moderator do it for him.
    No, Hervé edited it, at 08.04 am US Central time. Anyone can see the edit timestamp at the foot of the post, auto-amended to their own timezone. Hervé's name is right there.

I saw what had happened shortly afterwards. I had a late night, and didn't get to my desk until about 9.15.

But let this latest post of yours stand, immediately above. I want everyone to read it.

Note: remember, that was your own post that Hervé edited. It wasn't deleted. You can always re-edit it yourself if you choose. You have that ability. All the original text is there to be recovered.

To do that, just click on the words Last edited by Hervé, which is a link. (Look. I've even reproduced the link for you.)

So you can always re-post it without the Private Message content. It was that that was the problem. There's a zero-tolerance rule about that, as I explained earlier.

You see, it's not okay to post a private message even if a member just says they're taking their dog for a walk and will be back later. Private means private.

So if you were to re-post what you wrote, I'd appreciate it. The reason for my saying this is that I genuinely want everyone to see it. And you may ask yourself why.

~~~

My final word. I'm not your enemy. But you do seem determined to believe I am.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st October 2018 at 07:01.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (1st November 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), mountain_jim (31st October 2018), Nasu (31st October 2018), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018), Yoda (31st October 2018)

12. Link to Post #207
    Thanks

Clarification from Bill:

Geoff, I copied and pasted Kerry's message exactly as she asked me to, without additional comment. I don't know why she didn't log on to do that herself, but I'm happy to be a neutral messenger. I wasn't going to refuse to do that. I had no reason to.

The title of her e-mail to me was Very Unfortunate, so I took the liberty of adding that into a 'title' of the post. I also added in the red arrow pointing to your threat to her in the screenshot. That Facebook post of yours was unwise and 100% not okay (in my personal opinion), and I wanted to make sure that it was seen, as that was Kerry's intention and request of me.

You can't go around doing things like that. You lose the moral high ground, and make yourself look like a thug. You're already leaped to the conclusion (in your deleted post) that I am somehow against you. You're 100% wrong.

Your diatribe post above was rightly deleted. I've only just seen the exchanges that happened overnight my time. But I'll be frank about several things, as you would expect me to be.
    • You need to cool down. That's just advice from an observer. You're not presenting yourself like a pleasant or reasonable person.
    • You may feel your anger is justified, but it doesn't come over well in what you sometimes write. And if you just fire into the crowd, sometimes you'll hit the wrong people.
    • I stated here (did you read it?)
      Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
      Bill, what do you think of Capt Mark Richards?
    I never met him personally. I never even once discussed him with Kerry. From what I can gather (and I have the same information you do), the work done by Geoff Reed and Kevin Moore, presented here, is rock solid.
    • We do have to have zero tolerance on posting Private Messages, however innocuous. Because there's no definite line, and it's all an ice slope. How will someone know when one might be okay and another not? Privacy has to be privacy. We can't put members in a position when they themselves have to make the call whether it's okay to post a PM or not.

Of course, anyone can post their own words... but not someone else's without their permission. That's really where the line is.
    • As re the controversial (and potentially divisive) QAnon material, I don't 'Thank' on some threads because my simple thanks for a comment I appreciated — for any reason — can easily be misconstrued (as you have!) as being approval, or taking sides, especially when one person is thanked and not another. That can sometimes be a sensitive issue. So if you look carefully here, you'll see that I've not thanked anyone's posts on this thread for quite a long time.

That's just myself diligently avoiding the firefight. There's going to be blood on the floor here unless the weapons are holstered, and that concerns us whatever the issues are.
    • The reasons I declined Kevin Moore's invitation to be interviewed for the documentary (after some genuine thought, watching several of his videos) can be summarized in my post here about his Philip Corso Junior interview.

Kevin is earnest and means well, but in my opinion he's not actually a very good interviewer, and in difficult issues has shown (to me) he's out of his depth. I'd not trust him to interview me, and that's simply what I felt. I do, however, have nothing personal whatsoever against him.

You have an agenda and that is very clear as you well know. You asked me to be deceptive about interviewing you in private as you well know. You were trying to set me up as you and I well know. Thats the real reason you deleted my post and it had nothing to do with your rules. Kevin Moore has forgotten more about being a good interviewer than you will ever be in your entire life. You cannot play both ends here as you know full well what we talked about in private. You and I both know what you are trying to do to me so lets cut the BS. I will no longer speak publicly about our documentary unless I know the interviewer is an unbiased interviewer. You are very biased. Furthermore I want nothing more to do with Avalon as I discovered exactly how you are and how you operate.

13. Link to Post #208
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Clarification from Bill:

Geoff, I copied and pasted Kerry's message exactly as she asked me to, without additional comment. I don't know why she didn't log on to do that herself, but I'm happy to be a neutral messenger. I wasn't going to refuse to do that. I had no reason to.

The title of her e-mail to me was Very Unfortunate, so I took the liberty of adding that into a 'title' of the post. I also added in the red arrow pointing to your threat to her in the screenshot. That Facebook post of yours was unwise and 100% not okay (in my personal opinion), and I wanted to make sure that it was seen, as that was Kerry's intention and request of me.

You can't go around doing things like that. You lose the moral high ground, and make yourself look like a thug. You're already leaped to the conclusion (in your deleted post) that I am somehow against you. You're 100% wrong.

Your diatribe post above was rightly deleted. I've only just seen the exchanges that happened overnight my time. But I'll be frank about several things, as you would expect me to be.
    • You need to cool down. That's just advice from an observer. You're not presenting yourself like a pleasant or reasonable person.
    • You may feel your anger is justified, but it doesn't come over well in what you sometimes write. And if you just fire into the crowd, sometimes you'll hit the wrong people.
    • I stated here (did you read it?)
      Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
      Bill, what do you think of Capt Mark Richards?
    I never met him personally. I never even once discussed him with Kerry. From what I can gather (and I have the same information you do), the work done by Geoff Reed and Kevin Moore, presented here, is rock solid.
    • We do have to have zero tolerance on posting Private Messages, however innocuous. Because there's no definite line, and it's all an ice slope. How will someone know when one might be okay and another not? Privacy has to be privacy. We can't put members in a position when they themselves have to make the call whether it's okay to post a PM or not.

Of course, anyone can post their own words... but not someone else's without their permission. That's really where the line is.
    • As re the controversial (and potentially divisive) QAnon material, I don't 'Thank' on some threads because my simple thanks for a comment I appreciated — for any reason — can easily be misconstrued (as you have!) as being approval, or taking sides, especially when one person is thanked and not another. That can sometimes be a sensitive issue. So if you look carefully here, you'll see that I've not thanked anyone's posts on this thread for quite a long time.

That's just myself diligently avoiding the firefight. There's going to be blood on the floor here unless the weapons are holstered, and that concerns us whatever the issues are.
    • The reasons I declined Kevin Moore's invitation to be interviewed for the documentary (after some genuine thought, watching several of his videos) can be summarized in my post here about his Philip Corso Junior interview.

Kevin is earnest and means well, but in my opinion he's not actually a very good interviewer, and in difficult issues has shown (to me) he's out of his depth. I'd not trust him to interview me, and that's simply what I felt. I do, however, have nothing personal whatsoever against him.

You have an agenda and that is very clear as you well know. You asked me to be deceptive about interviewing you in private as you well know. You were trying to set me up as you and I well know. Thats the real reason you deleted my post and it had nothing to do with your rules. Kevin Moore has forgotten more about being a good interviewer than you will ever be in your entire life. You cannot play both ends here as you know full well what we talked about in private. You and I both know what you are trying to do to me so lets cut the BS. I will no longer speak publicly about our documentary unless I know the interviewer is an unbiased interviewer. You are very biased. Furthermore I want nothing more to do with Avalon as I discovered exactly how you are and how you operate.
    Thanks for the clarification Geoff, and I apologise for my rather flippant post earlier. I should've gone with my original post, which I wrote out but deleted. My gut-feeling was spot on. Never mind, my loss.

I wish you well in your future endeavours, I hope this sorry mess can be resolved without too much fall-out, on all sides.

Regards.

Edit........... What's happening here? The quoted post in this reply is not the one that I was replying to with quote.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 31st October 2018 at 06:59.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

geofffxdwg (31st October 2018)

15. Link to Post #209
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,763 times in 32,948 posts

You have an agenda and that is very clear as you well know. You asked me to be deceptive about interviewing you in private as you well know. You were trying to set me up as you and I well know.
    Okay, enough of this insanity. You can't quote my PMs, but I can. This (the image below) is what you wanted to show.

Two important clarifications.
    • I wasn't going to be interviewed saying anything personally critical about Kerry. That's your prerogative and choice. Not a game I want to play.
      For me, that would be very unprofessional. I think Kerry made a bad call re Mark Richards, but I know that her integrity is absolute.
      But I do care deeply about the importance of good whistleblower testimony, and the importance of firmly establishing witness credibility. I can and do talk about that at length, and good witness vetting is something that can't be stressed too much. That was the contribution I offered. And I would have been very clear about what I wanted to say.
    • I changed my mind about participation in the documentary (and boy, am I now glad I did so!) because I watched several of Kevin's videos and saw that in my opinion (a) he's not a good interviewer, and (b) is sometimes out of his depth in difficult situations. But, as I said earlier, he, like Kerry, means well in all he does.
    Now, please read what I wrote again in the screenshot below and see if you can find any 'deception' of any kind.

If you think there's 'deception' there, there may be something wrong with your ability to understand what someone else has clearly written.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st October 2018 at 07:56.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Constance (31st October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2019), Innocent Warrior (1st November 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Joe (31st October 2018), KingJamesCorona (3rd November 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), mountain_jim (31st October 2018), Nasu (31st October 2018), RunningDeer (31st October 2018), Spellbound (31st October 2018), sunwings (31st October 2018), Tintin (31st October 2018), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018), Yoda (31st October 2018)

17. Link to Post #210
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Geoff it’s unfortunate this all went sideways. For what it’s worth, I never got the sense that Bill is in cahoots with Kerry to sabotage your or Kevin’s efforts to set the record straight for Richard Baldwin’s family and friends.

Please reconsider your decision to no longer post. I appreciate your efforts to keep us informed. Don’t get sucked into the psychological manipulation and games. Let the evidence reveal Mark Richards’ character.

Sincerely,
    Paula
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st October 2018 at 09:26.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Debra (1st November 2018), geofffxdwg (31st October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), KingJamesCorona (3rd November 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), mountain_jim (31st October 2018), Nasu (31st October 2018), sunwings (31st October 2018), Tintin (31st October 2018), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018)

19. Link to Post #211
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Gosh, so disappointing

Geoff you do not understand hacking:

I get once a week a message from someone I do not know, asking me to look at something. The internet is filled with it. I get it on messenger, on my phone, on my e-mails, name it.

It you press the link, you are done, they have access to information on your computer.

I do think Kerry has a good heart but a poor judgment, even if she says she can decipher people because of her experience, and I do think your work seemed to be thorough from what you wrote up to date.

I do think Kerry got very paranoid with time, and it is not healthy.

I do think the same is happening to you Geoff.

Lots of learning to do here. You have to have a much better nervous system if you dig into the dark, otherwise avoid it, which I am frankly doing, most of the time, because I know I cannot handle it very well.

So, now, can you just take a break and slowly review your thinking.

Gosh, you would have not resisted what some husbands (or wives) have done to us, which is much less than real darkness, forget about the real dark!!! you could not handle it at all from what I see. - and neither could I (i do not want to get near it anyhow).

I can tell you something, what you are telling us may seem obvious to you, but I guarantee you it must be much more convoluted than you can imagine.

You are killing your own work Geoff. Stop it.
    Last edited by Flash; 31st October 2018 at 13:31.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Debra (1st November 2018), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2019), Innocent Warrior (1st November 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Nasu (31st October 2018), onawah (31st October 2018), Pam (31st October 2018), RunningDeer (31st October 2018), Tintin (31st October 2018), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018)

21. Link to Post #212
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    You are killing your own work Geoff. Stop it.
    Yes, and I'd add:
    Geoff, stay pure and true to your objectives. It’s a winning strategy. It’s been a strong, winning strategy. All the rest out there is a manufactured distraction custom-made for anyone that loses sight of the goal. A goal that's close to completion.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st October 2018 at 13:40.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Debra (1st November 2018), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2019), Jantje (1st November 2018), Nasu (31st October 2018), Spellbound (31st October 2018), Tintin (31st October 2018), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018)

23. Link to Post #213
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Geoff it’s unfortunate this all went sideways. For what it’s worth, I never got the sense that Bill is in cahoots with Kerry to sabotage your or Kevin’s efforts to set the record straight for Richard Baldwin’s family and friends.

Please reconsider your decision to no longer post. I appreciate your efforts to keep us informed. Don’t get sucked into the psychological manipulation and games. Let the evidence reveal Mark Richards’ character.

Sincerely,
    Paula
    If you had read what Bill and I discussed in private you would have a very clear picture of the situation and the sense that he is in total cahoots with Kerry. That is why he deleted my post here because he knows full will what he attempted to do and what he just did on this thread to me. He asked us to be deceptive in our interview with him and thats a fact and he knows it. Unfortunately the people on this thread cannot read that because Bill Ryan will delete it.

I don't feel the least bit welcome by Bill Ryan here. He has helped Kerry totally spin this story and try to make me look as crazy as Kerry. I can tell by the comments it actually worked here. Unfortunately for Bill and Kerry outside of Avalon and outside of Kerry's cult that is not the case. Most people here have no idea how deceptive Bill Ryan really is. I could care a less what Bill's excuse he posted publicly here is as to why he turned down at the last minute to coming on our documentary. He clearly shuttered at the thought of Kevin coming to him to interview him personally and I know the reason why and Bill also knows. It had nothing to do with Bill's excuse he gave me in private. Kevin does not run a radio show with a bunch of commercials that constantly distract listeners from the topic being discussed. Kevin's format is no different than Kerry's or anyone else's You Tube format in this industry. If that were true as Bill Ryan claims in private, it must be on a completely different time line that only exists in Bill Ryan's head. You are correct it is psychological manipulation and games when Bill and Kerry are involved. At least in my case here now. I don't care how polite Bill is in public or here on this thread either. Bill Ryan is as deceptive as Kerry. Simon Parkes is also very polite and whats the general consensus on him?

Thank you again Paula but I sincerely think silence is golden in the present situation right now. I am in the process of taking safe guards against any further cyber attacks and I am going to the proper authorities to inform them about what has taken place very soon.

Kerry and her fanatical cult followers need some serious mental help. They are starting to remind me of the Heavens Gate cult. Bayareamom has bought into the false depicted narrative brought forth not only here but also by Kerry and that is very unfortunate because I actually believed she could see right through this BS.

Thanks again Paula, you are a very good person and a kind hearted soul.

Sincerely Geoff.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Debra (1st November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (31st October 2018)

25. Link to Post #214
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

Kerry has e-mailed me to ask if I would post this on the forum on her behalf. I copy it verbatim.

******** Begin message from Kerry Cassidy *********
    Very unfortunate

According to this message posted by Geoff Reed on my Facebook page, Your Forum has given Geoff Reed and Kevin Moore “a very nice reception”… I want to make you aware that Simon Parkes has now made a statement as to how he learned of the Mark Richards story and how he learned he might be pardoned.

Further this person Geoff Reed is now threatening me on Facebook. See the attached.

Also see the recent investigation done by our former CIA/NSA NOC : Paul Collin regarding the Baldwin Murder case:

http://projectcamelotportal.com/2018/10/29/points-to-higher-grounds-by-paul-collin

This is a preliminary investigation. I can tell you that you and the rest of the forum need to read it in detail.

This case is developing but I will tell you that my statement here about sums up my view:

STATEMENT BY KERRY CASSIDY RE THE ATTACK ON CAPTAIN MARK RICHARDS, BY DOLAN AND MOORE: WHO BENEFITS? UPDATED 10.28.18

http://projectcamelotportal.com/2018/10/27/kevin-moore-attack-on-captain-mark-richards-who-benefits-2

And for those who pass judgement on Mark Richards without doing THEIR HOMEWORK. I urge them to view ALL MY MARK RICHARDS TOTAL RECALL INTERVIEWS HERE ON THIS PLAYLIST:

WATCH! SECRET SPACE PROGRAM ’S TOP WHISTLEBLOWER CAPTAIN MARK RICHARDS - ALL INTERVIEWS YOUTUBE PLAYLIST
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bPh...MQ0g8GMZxGF4Sp

SIMON PARKES TALKS ABOUT POSSIBLE PARDON OF CAPTAIN MARK RICHARDS AND TRUTH BEHIND HIS INFO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DfN9YWxXRo

CHARACTER WITNESS PHD JULIAN SALT:

INTERVIEW WITH JULIAN SALT
    https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=a2fGYPHiFKM

See below for the THREAT and posts by Geoff Reed:

********* End message from Kerry Cassidy **********

Quote SIMON PARKES TALKS ABOUT POSSIBLE PARDON OF CAPTAIN MARK RICHARDS AND TRUTH BEHIND HIS INFO.

Funny, I am a true crime buff so I am pretty familiar in looking up legal documentation regarding court proceedings and legal work on cases, I am finding absolutely nothing about a "pardon" of Mark Richards. But, if Simon Parkes says it's a possibility it must be..I know the guy has a sterling reputation.....A competent journalist searches for evidence that a pardon is in the process. These things never happen without a ridiculous amount of paperwork and documentation. In fact, a pardon for a convicted murderer usually is big news.

Kind of interesting that Kerry backs up her claims with her own work, that are nothing more than his account and her feelings about him and that of Simon Parkes.. So the US government is finally going to admit that our good "Captain" is really a hero after all??? What took them so friggin long? A pardon???
    Last edited by Pam; 31st October 2018 at 14:46.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

anandacate (31st October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), geofffxdwg (31st October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Nasu (31st October 2018), RunningDeer (31st October 2018)

27. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

You have an agenda and that is very clear as you well know. You asked me to be deceptive about interviewing you in private as you well know. You were trying to set me up as you and I well know.
    Okay, enough of this insanity. You can't quote my PMs, but I can. This (the image below) is what you wanted to show.

Two important clarifications.
    • I wasn't going to be interviewed saying anything personally critical about Kerry. That's your prerogative and choice. Not a game I want to play.
      For me, that would be very unprofessional. I think Kerry made a bad call re Mark Richards, but I know that her integrity is absolute.
      But I do care deeply about the importance of good whistleblower testimony, and the importance of firmly establishing witness credibility. I can and do talk about that at length, and good witness vetting is something that can't be stressed too much. That was the contribution I offered. And I would have been very clear about what I wanted to say.
    • I changed my mind about participation in the documentary (and boy, am I now glad I did so!) because I watched several of Kevin's videos and saw that in my opinion (a) he's not a good interviewer, and (b) is sometimes out of his depth in difficult situations. But, as I said earlier, he, like Kerry, means well in all he does.
    Now, please read what I wrote again in the screenshot below and see if you can find any 'deception' of any kind.

If you think there's 'deception' there, there may be something wrong with your ability to understand what someone else has clearly written.

Like I said in my post you deleted Bill Ryan. You run a do as I say not as I do forum here. You just change the rules as you go along to suit you. Why don't you just post our entire conversation as I originally did? I agree with you "Enough of this insanity" Come clean and be transparent. You won't because it will incriminate you!
    Last edited by geofffxdwg; 31st October 2018 at 14:00.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (1st November 2018)

29. Link to Post #216
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    @Geoff You have misunderstood, the only text authored by Bill in his post is this -

Quote Kerry has e-mailed me to ask if I would post this on the forum on her behalf. I copy it verbatim.
    All the rest are Kerry’s words, Bill just posted it here for her.
    It does trigger my curiosity as to why she wouldn't post that herself. She obviously spent some time putting it together. It would have been just as easy to post it herself, rather than send an email asking someone else to do it...there has to be some motive there, danged if I can see what it is.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

anandacate (31st October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), geofffxdwg (31st October 2018), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2018), Nasu (31st October 2018), RunningDeer (31st October 2018), Sierra (1st November 2018), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018)

31. Link to Post #217
    Thanks

Geoff, don't let your emotions get the best of you. Keep your eyes on the prize. In the scheme of things, what is more important, a disagreement or the goal you have established? I always like to look at a situation as if I'm lying on my deathbed remembering my life. Would this tiff seem important to you then? How about the documentary? If not let it go, at the end of the day you are the one getting hurt by stressing yourself.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

anandacate (31st October 2018), Billy (31st October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), geofffxdwg (31st October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (31st October 2018), Tintin (31st October 2018), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018)

33. Link to Post #218
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks again Paula, you are a very good person and a kind hearted soul.

Sincerely Geoff.
    Thank you for those kind words, Geoff.

I wish you could see through my eyes how the people here are eager to get to the truth. And how they are in support of what you're doing and have contributed much as well.

No need to make any final decisions. Go enjoy your young ones. In the meantime, I'll keep an eye out for Kevin's videos and will add them here.

Paula ♡
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st October 2018 at 14:25.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anandacate (31st October 2018), Billy (31st October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), geofffxdwg (31st October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Pam (31st October 2018), Sierra (1st November 2018), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018)

35. Link to Post #219
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A repost:

Here are some threads which included: 1) the original court info (also added below) 2) videos of Kevin Moore's preliminary findings (some include transcribed notes) 3) other points of interest.

Court of Appeal, First District, Division 1, California.
    Mark RICHARDS, Petitioner, v. MARIN COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT, Respondent.
    PEOPLE of the State of California, Real Party in Interest.
    AO 22029.
        Decided: August 22, 1983

Carl B. Shapiro, San Anselmo, Dennis P. Riordan, San Francisco, for petitioner. John K. Van De Kamp, Atty. Gen., Thomas A. Brady, Charles J. James, Deputy Attys. Gen., San Francisco, for real party in interest.

By his petition for writ of prohibition and/or writ of mandate, Mark Richards challenges three of four special circumstance allegations pleaded in an amended information filed against him in Marin County Superior Court.   Richards is charged with violations of sections 187 (murder), and 459 (burglary) of the Penal Code.1  Four special circumstances are alleged:  (1) murder for financial gain (§§ 190.2, subd. (a)(1), and 190.2, subd. (b));  (2) murder while lying in wait (§§ 190.2, subd. (a)(15), and 190.2, subd. (b));  (3) murder during the commission of burglary (§§ 190.2, subd. (a)(17)(vii), and 190.2, subd. (b));  and (4) murder during the commission of a separate burglary (§ 190.2, subd. (a)(17)(vii), and subd. (b)).2

Following denial of his section 995 motion, Richards sought timely relief from this court (§ 999a).   He challenges only the lying in wait and burglary special circumstance allegations.

We issued a stay of petitioner's trial and an alternative writ in order to review the issues raised by the petition.

As will be seen, we agree that the evidence presented at the preliminary hearing and reasonable inferences therefrom will not support the allegation that the murder was committed “while lying in wait,” and we issue our writ accordingly.   In all other respects, however, the petition is denied.

A review of the factual context as presented at the preliminary hearing shows the following.

The victim, Richard Baldwin, was an acquaintance of both petitioner and his accomplices, Crossan Hoover and Andrew Campbell.   Campbell, who was 17 at the time of the preliminary hearing, worked for petitioner in the latter's construction business.   In early July of 1982, Campbell and Richards were working at Baldwin's home, adding on to the garage.   Approximately three weeks prior to the day Baldwin was killed, Campbell first learned from Richards of the latter's plans for the murder.   The subject arose between Richards and Campbell on more than one occasion and, around the first of July, Richards allegedly became more specific.   Richards explained that Baldwin owed him money and that he had thought of killing him previously.   His plan, as presented to Campbell and Hoover, was this:  The three would go to Baldwin's house to work;  Campbell would stay at the house to keep it open, while Richards and Hoover would entice Baldwin to the latter's garage-shop, where they would lure him out of sight and kill him with a convenient heavy object.   Meanwhile, if the opportunity presented itself, Campbell was to go into the house and inventory it for items to sell at a later date.   Richards promised Campbell $2,000 for staying at the house and Hoover $5,000 for assisting in the actual killing.   Further, Richards promised that the three would split Baldwin's possessions equally, and told Campbell Baldwin owned many cars which they could sell, along with machinery and tools from the shop.

Richards' plan, as presented to Campbell and Hoover, was apparently not of recent origin.   In May of 1982, he allegedly approached another of his construction employees, William Robles, about killing Baldwin, telling Robles he was going broke and needed money fast, that Baldwin kept all of his money with him at home, and, in addition, had many cars at his garage, including a Rolls Royce, all of which could be sold.   Robles told petitioner he would think about it, but joined the Navy in late June, disappearing from the scenario.

One Thomas Mills went to Baldwin's home to visit him on the morning of July 6, 1982, and while there saw Richards, Hoover and Campbell.   When the three returned from a lunch break, Mills was about to leave.   During their lunch break, according to Campbell's testimony, the trio discussed their murder plan, and agreed on certain refinements.   Thus, upon their return, they planned to talk with Baldwin “calming him down,” and to inquire whether he had plans for the week of his murder, lest he be missed and suspicion aroused.   If Baldwin had no plans, Richards and Hoover would persuade him to take them to his shop on the pretext that some of Richards' tools were there, while Hoover would indicate interest in seeing some of Baldwin's old cars.   Richards told Hoover to use any heavy instrument he could find in the shop to kill Baldwin.   Richards did not want to use a gun as it would make noise and leave traceable bullets, nor a knife, being fearful it might not kill Baldwin cleanly.

[continued]

Link #2:

Richards v. Superior Court (People) (1983)
    [No. AO22029. Court of Appeals of California, First Appellate District, Division One. August 22, 1983.]

MARK RICHARDS, Petitioner, v. THE SUPERIOR COURT OF MARIN COUNTY,
    Respondent; THE PEOPLE, Real Party in Interest.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd November 2018 at 17:38.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Debra (1st November 2018), geofffxdwg (31st October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (1st November 2018), Pam (31st October 2018)

37. Link to Post #220
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    @Geoff You have misunderstood, the only text authored by Bill in his post is this -

Quote Kerry has e-mailed me to ask if I would post this on the forum on her behalf. I copy it verbatim.
    All the rest are Kerry’s words, Bill just posted it here for her.
    It does trigger my curiosity as to why she wouldn't post that herself. She obviously spent some time putting it together. It would have been just as easy to post it herself, rather than send an email asking someone else to do it...there has to be some motive there, danged if I can see what it is.
    I had the same thought, except I’m not assuming there’s a motive, since this is typical of her character. Kerry’s ill-mannered.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 31st October 2018 at 14:55. Reason: Better description.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Debra (1st November 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Nasu (31st October 2018), Pam (31st October 2018), RunningDeer (31st October 2018), Sierra (31st October 2018), Spellbound (31st October 2018), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst 1 11 21 36 LastLast