+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 36 LastLast

Thread: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

1. Link to Post #321
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    Thank you Bill, I pray Kerry does not get caught up in what my daughters and I did.
    Thank you, Geoff. I know you mean that. She would appreciate that, too.

In times of desperate crisis, we're all human, we're all vulnerable, we're all fallible, we're all very mortal, and we all hurt terribly when bad things happen. No-one wishes hurt and trauma on anyone, whatever our disagreements may be. When there's a war — and this situation of the California fires is like a war — people can genuinely come together. There are heroes all around.

One of the things I've been thinking about — and maybe many others have been, also — is why anyone would ever want to cause hurt to another human being, deliberately. Emotionally, or otherwise.

Life is too short for us to be violent to each other. And life itself can be violent to all of us. We don't have to join in to help it be even more so.

I'm extremely glad you were able to save your daughters. Kudos to you for your courage and determination. It sounds like it was a pretty close call. Counseling is a good idea. I wish you, and them, all the very best, and I'm very glad you're all in a safe place.

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (12th November 2018), aoibhghaire (22nd November 2018), avid (12th November 2018), Bayareamom (12th November 2018), Becky (12th November 2018), Billy (12th November 2018), Chip (12th November 2018), Debra (13th November 2018), Fansongecho (9th December 2018), geofffxdwg (12th November 2018), HaveBlue (27th November 2018), Hervé (12th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (12th November 2018), Jantje (27th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (22nd November 2018), Kryztian (12th January 2019), lisinskib (13th November 2018), Mike Gorman (14th November 2018), MistressJan (14th November 2018), mountain_jim (12th November 2018), Nasu (12th November 2018), onawah (12th November 2018), RunningDeer (12th November 2018), Satori (12th November 2018), Sophocles (12th November 2018), Spellbound (14th November 2018), Tintin (13th November 2018), Valerie Villars (12th November 2018), Yoda (12th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #322
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Thank you Bill, I pray Kerry does not get caught up in what my daughters and I did.
    Thank you, Geoff. I know you mean that. She would appreciate that, too.
    I did and still do mean it Bill. I would not wish what happened here on anyone EVER! This is a small part of Pearson Road that Mary (the woman that picked us up) and my daughter's and I were trapped on. As an eyewitness that was actually there I can and will say there are many more bodies or human remains on this street than just the reported 5. I know as time unfolds the truth will come out. I cannot speak for what went on in the rest of Paradise as I was just trying to get the hell out of there.

4. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd November 2018), avid (13th November 2018), Bayareamom (12th November 2018), Becky (12th November 2018), bennycog (26th November 2018), Bill Ryan (12th November 2018), Billy (12th November 2018), Debra (13th November 2018), Flash (12th November 2018), Franny (13th November 2018), Hervé (13th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (12th November 2018), Ivanhoe (12th November 2018), Jantje (27th November 2018), lisinskib (13th November 2018), MistressJan (14th November 2018), mountain_jim (12th November 2018), Nasu (12th November 2018), Ol' Roy (24th November 2018), onawah (12th November 2018), RunningDeer (12th November 2018), Sophocles (12th November 2018), Spellbound (14th November 2018), ThePythonicCow (12th November 2018), Tintin (13th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #323
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,396 times in 4,617 posts

There’s only little bit I know of the case of Jo Ann Richards who firstly (and sincerely) contacted the Open Minds Forum( Bill’s own: luciananarchy/proboards) in early 2008 I believe and requested investigation to hers, that time rather enstranged husbands stories, stories published by her in form of little sci-fi book or two.

Two lady researchers, one of whom was part of Barry Kings private group from Ontario, Canada were chosen( or rather signed up) to help her out, her husbands case was relatively unknown or undocumented at that time.

She was clearly hesitant to believe any of her husbands stories at that point and described to our friend researcher that her husband is feeling difficult to talk to
    ( rather logically, after so many years of isolation and imprisonment), suffers from nightmares, mentions visits from distant and rather scary entities from outer space,
    her visits to him were restricted but he stopped communicating with her for number of years already despite her faith and dedication,
    started to write a book instead or so it seemed.

That’s about how it started.

Most I can try to insert here would be a bit of empathy.

Spending lifetime in any Prison is a terrible idea.

Prisons especially military prisons are not therapeutic facilities
    at least not in most countries ( one exception I’ve read of is Norway but do your own research).

They’re cold, punishing, coercive and expensive in being inhumane to the prisoner and their family.

More so, for people suffering from any physical or mental vulnerability( people committing crimes are all a priori mental cases, in my best assessment, victims of chronic abuse and mind controlling drill from others) they are a torture chamber and a hell, even in our 20/21st century.

For exhibiting strange manner they are often locked in isolation for days or months instead of being treated kindly.

There’s nothing in today’s inhumane prison system that can morally improve the morally hurt.

It’s very hard to imagine how much does anyone there suffer.

The common dream every prisoner share seems to be, inevitably, getting out of prison, logically or mystically.

After years of degradation most seem to have lost faith in the legal system and so called justice.

Instead, they start searching and believing in other ways to get out and/or , they go over the edge mentally and physically.

Expecting mental stability or health( aka sanity) from someone who spent 37 years in isolation is futile.

It’s a world of its own where almost anything goes and where everyone have many stories.

Good reason why public interviews are not permitted to most hard time prisoners. Bet sure there would be more juicy literature.

Something I applaud Kerry Cassidy for, again and again, is her genuine sense of Compassion.

By going in and spending time with Mark Richards, she did what only brave souls, sometimes only priests or doctors can do, listening, paying attention instead doubting or ridiculing and dissolving endless trauma of the victim.
    While the physical person can’t get out of the prison his Soul was allowed to Fly,
    thanks to the love and dedication of his wife.

Do I believe it’s a true story ? It’s a Soul, nothing more or less.

To prove the truth there would require the whole of the system falling and many aka Captains would fall with it,
    it would require human treatment of human society and disclosure of sensitive information that can not really happen,
    quite yet and perhaps in our life time.

Get somewhat reconciled with the facts: this Planet has been prison to us for millions of years. We are aspiring to get out of here and further but we can’t , maybe the grandchildren of our grandchildren only will ..

It’s not so difficult to ..get bullied ..set up..commit grave error ..and end up treated inhumanly for the rest of your Life,
    lose all your privillages and freedoms

But it’s impossible for anyone to destroy the power of Spirit and Love.

It may be the only great message of this Legend

Cheers to the Hearts and Eyes of Compassion

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (12th November 2018), Franny (13th November 2018), Kryztian (12th January 2019), MistressJan (14th November 2018), Valerie Villars (12th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #324
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Geoff- My heart goes out to your family and you. I cannot imagine the experience with having little children involved as such. Once again I have no helpful words. Just know compassion and healing are given and wanted deeply for you all. Please, hug your girls strongly for me. And, I hug you strongly. Rhonda

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd November 2018), Debra (13th November 2018), Franny (13th November 2018), geofffxdwg (12th November 2018), Hervé (13th November 2018), Jantje (27th November 2018), Nasu (14th November 2018), onawah (25th November 2018), RunningDeer (12th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #325
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,324 times in 2,101 posts

OMG Geoff, that is a horrific and heroic story. I really have no words but I'm so pleased and relieved you and your children made it out of that inferno with Mary's help. You're safe and that's most important. I wish you all peace an healing in all of this

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd November 2018), Debra (13th November 2018), geofffxdwg (13th November 2018), Hervé (13th November 2018), Jantje (27th November 2018), Nasu (14th November 2018), onawah (25th November 2018), raregem (13th November 2018), RunningDeer (13th November 2018)

11. Link to Post #326
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

The Mark Richards story is almost the single most damaging reason why Kerry C has lost all credibility with a lot of people. While there are many other markers, this is by far the most obvious. A real journalist presents the facts without giving their own strong views such as 'He was framed'. She does not ask the question Was he framed?

Bill Ryan had already bailed from Camelot by this time, and I would bet he was glad because he would've bailed over this tale. far more so than 'The Heather material'

There is that Pharmacist guy (not a bad int by Kerry actually)who writes letters to and from Kerry and Mark R, who is also mesmerized and believes the tale hook line and sinker. This is the interesting bit. That otherwise normal seeming people can get so caught up in such rubbish while ignoring what is right in front of themselves. A small wall in W Churchills garden will be well known by many, written in some book that Richards read and does not in any way constitute evidence that MR has been there in person. MR has plenty of time and access to a library to reply to letters intelligently. MR is intelligent. At least enough to pull the wool over the eyes of some with a degree of sophistication.

Fake news by definition is about cherry (Kerry picking) picking anecdotes and discarding what does not fit and calling it evidence. Us humans capacity for deceipt including deceiving ourselves knows no bounds it seems. Some just call it 'sucker for punishment'. Eurythmics Annie Lennox made this subject a timeless classic in the early 80s with her song Sweet Dreams.

Whenever that pic of Mark R was taken, he looks like an imbecile/very low IQ person if this was supposed to be a typical portrait type pic. If just a chance snapshot after being caught in a lie, then well who knows the context of that cheeky/disturbing/ or totally innocent sheepish smile.

I am surprised anyone at all pays any attention to this story, but here I am myself commenting on it. More out of annoyance of having my time wasted on more rubbish by con artists. Kerry goes easy on David Wilcock because she engages in the same behaviour, ie...sensationalism (or just having anything at all to report) regardless of content.

Annoying enough in 2006. In 2018 we the public are sick of it. Facebook and twitter etc... would be wise to pay attention. Eg... Vote for Hillary because she will disclose. Yeah right said the voters and Mr Trump became POTUS 45. No surprise to readers here I am sure, all while MSM tells you nobody predicted it,

I do not 'want' to think of Kerry as one, (a conman) but unwittingly by not being careful can and will earn you such a title. A title once given will never go away.

How often do we buy into something solely because of who said it? Robert David Steele and slaves on Mars or Karen Hudes and pointy cone head overlords? If Kerry C said either of those things, nobody cares. but when those things are said by those people, there is a problem. And still is with me personally and I know I am not alone. Both blew it with those statements. It told us the level and quality of those people. They exposed themselves as clueless as the rest of us. We are traumatized. On a Cosbyc scale. (reference to Pill Cosby and the betrayal some public felt after Pill had been sold as a father figure)

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd November 2018), Did You See Them (22nd November 2018), Jantje (27th November 2018), Kryztian (12th January 2019), MistressJan (14th November 2018), Nasu (14th November 2018), onawah (25th November 2018), raregem (15th November 2018), Valerie Villars (14th November 2018)

13. Link to Post #327
    Thanks

Several years ago I was asked by a friend if I thought there was anything that could be done legally for Mark. As an attorney, my practice was limited to death penalty appeals but I became interested in the case.

Mark had great trial attorneys. I also knew the attorney who represented Crossan Hoover in federal court. And I had some familiarity with JoAnn Richards since she often was at local MUFON meetings. So although I did not think that Mark had any legal options, I began to look at the claims that were now being made, long after his trial.

There were too many things that Mark said that simply were not true. There were too many gaps in his narrative - claims about his military record that did not add up since it overlapped with the time that he was a student. Given the things that I could establish, I did not have to look too hard at at the stories that required me to take him at his word. But the Pendragon murder and Mark's emergence as a space captain was fascinating.

Eventually I started a web site: The Story of "Captain" Mark Richards

https://sites.google.com/site/skyzabove/richards

A couple of months ago I began to rewrite and update the site (to some degree it's an ongoing project). I learned that Kevin was working on a documentary. I have spoken with him twice and was impressed with his thoroughness. He has done a lot of the things that I never had time to do. I think his documentary will speak for itself.

I was appalled at the way that Richard Baldwin was being portrayed by Moore's critics. It was claimed that court records established that Baldwin was a pedophile. It simply was not true. There were so many mistakes with the article I read that I felt compelled to add a response:

https://sites.google.com/site/skyzab...ichard-baldwin

During our last conversation, Kevin mentioned the fire in Paradise. I have been in the area and can only imagine what the fire was like - the problems that remain in its wake will take a lot of time and money. Please think about giving to funds that have been established to help people there.
    Last edited by Sky Matters; 22nd November 2018 at 14:55.

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Sky Matters For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd November 2018), aoibhghaire (22nd November 2018), avid (22nd November 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd November 2018), Did You See Them (22nd November 2018), geofffxdwg (24th November 2018), Hervé (22nd November 2018), James (22nd November 2018), Jantje (27th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (22nd November 2018), Kryztian (12th January 2019), MistressJan (22nd November 2018), mountain_jim (23rd November 2018), naochan (25th November 2018), onawah (25th November 2018), Retief (25th November 2018), Tintin (22nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd November 2018)

15. Link to Post #328
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Sky Matters (here)
    Several years ago I was asked by a friend if I thought there was anything that could be done legally for Mark. As an attorney, my practice was limited to death penalty appeals but I became interested in the case.

[ ... ]

Thanks... just stepping in here to offer you a very warm welcome to the forum.

(This site has been referenced several times in the thread, including by myself in my post #279 here, where I copied the entire case analysis in full).
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd November 2018 at 17:29.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd November 2018), aoibhghaire (22nd November 2018), Did You See Them (22nd November 2018), geofffxdwg (24th November 2018), Hervé (22nd November 2018), Jantje (27th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (22nd November 2018), Magnus (25th November 2018), mountain_jim (23rd November 2018), Sky Matters (22nd November 2018), Tintin (22nd November 2018), Yoda (22nd November 2018)

17. Link to Post #329
    Thanks

Thank you. In some respects I feel sympathetic to Mark. Life Without Parole is promoted as an acceptable alternative to the death penalty but is very draconian - without acknowledging the possibility that people can change. I wish that a jury could consider an alternative (apart from an acquittal on the special circumstances that make the case subject to life without).

In Mark's case his attorneys vigorously challenged the testimony of the teen who was granted immunity and argued that Mark was not responsible for the crime. The jury deliberated for four days. After that, it would have been hard to face having to spend the rest of your life in prison

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sky Matters For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd November 2018), avid (24th November 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (23rd November 2018), geofffxdwg (24th November 2018), HaveBlue (23rd November 2018), Jantje (27th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (22nd November 2018), Kryztian (12th January 2019), mountain_jim (23rd November 2018), onawah (25th November 2018), Tintin (22nd November 2018)

19. Link to Post #330
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sky Matters (here)

Mark had great trial attorneys. I also knew the attorney who represented Crossan Hoover in federal court. And I had some familiarity with JoAnn Richards since she often was at local MUFON meetings. So although I did not think that Mark had any legal options, I began to look at the claims that were now being made, long after his trial.

There were too many things that Mark said that simply were not true. There were too many gaps in his narrative - claims about his military record that did not add up since it overlapped with the time that he was a student. Given the things that I could establish, I did not have to look too hard at at the stories that required me to take him at his word. But the Pendragon murder and Mark's emergence as a space captain was fascinating.

A couple of months ago I began to rewrite and update the site (to some degree it's an ongoing project). I learned that Kevin was working on a documentary. I have spoken with him twice and was impressed with his thoroughness. He has done a lot of the things that I never had time to do. I think his documentary will speak for itself.

I was appalled at the way that Richard Baldwin was being portrayed by Moore's critics. It was claimed that court records established that Baldwin was a pedophile. It simply was not true. There were so many mistakes with the article I read that I felt compelled to add a response:

https://sites.google.com/site/skyzab...ichard-baldwin

During our last conversation, Kevin mentioned the fire in Paradise. I have been in the area and can only imagine what the fire was like - the problems that remain in its wake will take a lot of time and money. Please think about giving to funds that have been established to help people there.
    Hello Sky Matters very nice to meet you. I was the person helping Kevin produce this documentary and the person who brought this project to Kevin. My name is Geoff Reed and I grew up in the area this gruesome event took place. When Kevin and you talked on the phone you offered your help in us making this documentary. Kevin and I have a huge favor to ask you. I will PM you my phone number. Its one question I think you can answer. I will ask you on the phone as the walls have ears around here.

My two young daughters and myself were burned out in the Paradise fire two weeks ago. I have now relocated to Sacramento for the time being. When we were told to evacuate my ex girlfriend had the car and was out of town. I have a 3 year old and a 4 year old daughter and they both require child safety seats.. My house was located on Pentz road which at that time was a evacuation route that only takes about 12 minutes to get you down the mountain to safety. I stood on Pentz with my two daughters and attempted to hitch hike a ride and watched in horror and disbelief as cars refused to stop for 15 seconds and pick us up as they drove to safety. Most of the vehicles only had one driver and no occupants and plenty of room. Finally a woman was on my street checking on her friend saw what was happening and immediately picked us up but a minute before they closed down Pentz as an evacuation route.

They instead re-routed us on a road which quickly turned out to be a death trap. Total suicide in a more dense forrest. The road was very narrow and the heart or eye of the fire was headed right at it stronger than ever. People were directed down Pearson road only to find it was a parking lot that wasn't moving surrounded by fire and smoke so thick and dark you could not see the sun. It was like midnight with no moon or stars shining. People behind us blocked anyone from backing up.. People panicked and some got out of their cars and attempted to make a run for it. Many didn't make it very far because of the high heat and smoke inhalation and their clothes were catching on fire. Those abandoned cars effectively blocked the road and people just 50 feet behind them had no idea and were sitting ducks.

The fire was moving at a rate of 8 football fields per second so none of us had any time. The woman that picked us up saved our lives. None of us should be here right now. We were totally engulfed in flames and both the woman and I were on our cell phones saying goodbye to people. It was about 150 degrees in the cab and my kids were screaming. I covered them with my jacket and knew it would be all over in less than a minute. By the grace of god the car in front of us moved forward about 30 feet and we quickly moved forward enough to get out of the fireball. I got out to make sure our truck was not on fire. On the left side I saw about a dozen bodies. Some holding their pets. The problem is my 4 year old daughter witnessed exactly what I saw. We are alive but my daughter is having some terrible nightmares. I have had a child psychologist keeping close tabs on her. When I get the time I will seek help myself. I have never experienced anything so horrible in my entire life. It has had a very profound effect on my life. Losing my home and everything I owned seems so minuscule. I am more than grateful we survived. There was no traffic control, cops, firemen or anything on that road. We were just herded into a huge ceramics kiln to fend for ourselves and most everyone there was not thinking straight at all. Just reacting to the heat, lack of air and their clothes catching on fire. I cannot speak for the rest of Paradise but I can say what I saw where I was at early that morning on Pearson road.

I kept wondering where the huge air tankers were. I felt a moment of relief when I heard what sounded like a huge jet somewhere above us so I got out again to look and quickly discovered the sound I was hearing was the fire on steroids. There are many more ugly details but I think you get the gist of what I am saying.
    Last edited by geofffxdwg; 24th November 2018 at 21:56.

20. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th November 2018), aoibhghaire (26th November 2018), avid (24th November 2018), bennycog (26th November 2018), Debra (25th November 2018), Dennis Leahy (24th November 2018), Fansongecho (9th December 2018), Flash (24th November 2018), Franny (25th November 2018), HaveBlue (26th November 2018), James (24th November 2018), Jantje (27th November 2018), Kryztian (12th January 2019), Mac (25th November 2018), onawah (25th November 2018), Retief (25th November 2018), RunningDeer (24th November 2018), ThePythonicCow (24th November 2018), Tintin (26th November 2018), Valerie Villars (24th November 2018)

21. Link to Post #331
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,799 times in 2,667 posts

Geoff - I watched a video of a man shouting to evacuate, and finding his neighbour had to run covering his 2 little girls from a vehicle at Pearson, was that you? Hope you are recovering, our hearts go to you and you children xxxx
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th November 2018), Debra (25th November 2018), Franny (25th November 2018), geofffxdwg (24th November 2018), Jantje (27th November 2018), onawah (25th November 2018), RunningDeer (24th November 2018), Tintin (26th November 2018), Valerie Villars (24th November 2018)

23. Link to Post #332
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

I am truly sorry for you and your daughters. What an unbelievable circumstance.

As for Mark Richards, we all know here that you were -are on the right path. Imo
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th November 2018), Debra (25th November 2018), geofffxdwg (24th November 2018), Jantje (27th November 2018), RunningDeer (24th November 2018), Tintin (26th November 2018)

25. Link to Post #333
    Thanks

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Geoff - I watched a video of a man shouting to evacuate, and finding his neighbour had to run covering his 2 little girls from a vehicle at Pearson, was that you? Hope you are recovering, our hearts go to you and you children xxxx
    I have not seen that video. When I covered my kids with my jacket we were inside a Chevy Blazer on Pearson road between Pentz road and Saw Mill road. We were becoming engulfed by flames as we sat waiting for traffic to move forward. Many of the videos I have seen the traffic was moving. Sometimes not very fast but still moving. We were stuck not moving at all as the flames converged on us and many others that were also stuck there. When you cannot move and you are surrounded by fire and fire rains down from the sky it becomes a very bad situation. The dense smoke and 50mph winds and constant explosions from propane tanks add to the shock of what is actually happening. Friends of mine on face book call me a hero. Nothing can be further from the truth. Most nights when my young daughter's are asleep I cry like a baby. I am supposed to be protecting them and I failed at that moment. We were done and I knew it yet here we are today alive. I know it will take me awhile to come to terms with what happened and I will eventually. I just thank god my babies and I are alive today. We survived..............

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th November 2018), avid (24th November 2018), bennycog (26th November 2018), Debra (25th November 2018), Flash (25th November 2018), Franny (25th November 2018), Jantje (27th November 2018), Mike (24th November 2018), onawah (25th November 2018), RunningDeer (24th November 2018), Satori (24th November 2018), Tintin (26th November 2018)

27. Link to Post #334
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,799 times in 2,667 posts

The initial video was of a man shouting to his neighbour to get out, “it’s at the hospital”, then later he stated his neighbour and 2 little girls had got out, despite being stuck at Pearson. So glad you are all okay, much love to you all.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th November 2018), Debra (25th November 2018), Flash (25th November 2018), Franny (25th November 2018), geofffxdwg (24th November 2018), Jantje (27th November 2018), Mike (24th November 2018), onawah (25th November 2018), RunningDeer (24th November 2018), Tintin (26th November 2018)

29. Link to Post #335
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

My heart goes out to you, Geoff. I cannot imagine how terrifying it must have been, especially holding those 2 bundles, more precious than life itself.

The people who passed you and your little girls by will have the rest of their lifetime to think about their selfish decision to just save themselves. You are wise to seek counsel for your daughters, and for yourself.

So glad you and your daughters made it out alive.

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

avid (24th November 2018), Debra (25th November 2018), Fansongecho (9th December 2018), Flash (25th November 2018), Franny (25th November 2018), geofffxdwg (24th November 2018), Jantje (27th November 2018), Mike (24th November 2018), mountain_jim (26th November 2018), Nasu (25th November 2018), onawah (25th November 2018), RunningDeer (24th November 2018), Satori (24th November 2018), Tintin (26th November 2018), Valerie Villars (25th November 2018)

31. Link to Post #336
    Thanks

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    The initial video was of a man shouting to his neighbour to get out, “it’s at the hospital”, then later he stated his neighbour and 2 little girls had got out, despite being stuck at Pearson. So glad you are all okay, much love to you all.
    OK, he may have been talking about us. We lived just down the street from the hospital on the same side of the road. It was a small community and most people knew everyone else for the most part. Thank you avid

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Debra (25th November 2018), Flash (25th November 2018), Franny (25th November 2018), Jantje (27th November 2018), Mike (24th November 2018), mountain_jim (26th November 2018), onawah (25th November 2018), RunningDeer (24th November 2018), Tintin (26th November 2018), Valerie Villars (25th November 2018)

33. Link to Post #337
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

... I am supposed to be protecting them and I failed at that moment. ...

...We survived..............
    No, you did not fail them. You protected them. You saved them.

34. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

avid (24th November 2018), Debra (25th November 2018), Fansongecho (9th December 2018), Flash (25th November 2018), Franny (25th November 2018), Frenchy (25th November 2018), geofffxdwg (24th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (25th November 2018), Jantje (27th November 2018), Mac (25th November 2018), Mike (24th November 2018), mountain_jim (26th November 2018), onawah (25th November 2018), RunningDeer (24th November 2018), Satori (24th November 2018), Tintin (26th November 2018), Valerie Villars (25th November 2018)

35. Link to Post #338
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	Camp Fire.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	39527

Thank god

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

avid (25th November 2018), Dennis Leahy (26th November 2018), Jantje (27th November 2018), Kryztian (12th January 2019), mountain_jim (26th November 2018), Nasu (25th November 2018), onawah (25th November 2018), RunningDeer (26th November 2018), Satori (25th November 2018), ThePythonicCow (25th November 2018)

37. Link to Post #339
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq0HxHjId8w&t=176s

Go to time 1:03:29 Kevin Moore interviewing John Lear, where John sincerely thanks Kevin for his work on the Mark Richards story and tells him he is a great guy for actually doing some proper research.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Fansongecho (9th December 2018), geofffxdwg (26th November 2018)

39. Link to Post #340
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq0HxHjId8w&t=176s

Go to time 1:03:29 Kevin Moore interviewing John Lear, where John sincerely thanks Kevin for his work on the Mark Richards story and tells him he is a great guy for actually doing some proper research.
    This video was posted in post #85. It includes a transcript and time stamp. There are other Kevin Moore videos that pertain to Mark Richards with transcripts on this thread.

Kevin Moore is a recent member of Avalon and has added posts here.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th November 2018 at 15:45.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

geofffxdwg (26th November 2018), HaveBlue (27th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 36 LastLast