Thread: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

1. Link to Post #481
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    If at some point, Kevin would like to "open up" a little and perhaps share about what must have been "life changing" for him, I'd be interested to hear it !!!
    Kevin has shared this information openly and candidly in the following 2 links:

1. JUNE 2018 INTERVIEW ON WGN RADIO (The documentary discussed in this interview is "They Call Us Channellers".

https://wgnradio.com/2018/06/20/im-s...t-kevin-moore/

Quote NOTES:
    . Says lots of his spiritual heroes were destroyed in his eyes as many were not nice people off camera.

. When he lost his partner, business, everything a couple of years ago is when he first started hearing the “voice” that he channels – got his clairaudience.

. @14:30 Moved to Amsterdam - got addicted to Hash

. Decided to give up talk show host and start new venture in Holland with an old (2001) business partner

. Had dream 3 days before going to Holland about: interviewing people like Oprah, being wealthy, and helping people on his show

. Decided to ignore his dream – went to Amsterdam - lost business partner shortly after moving there

. Wants to show everyone that they can all “channel”

. Interviewed approx. 70 channellers

. Thinks we are connecting to soul team when channelling

. Believes the mission of his “soul team” is to use him to find other channellers to progress their team - which is why stuff doesn’t have to make sense to him; and “his team” have told him this is what they are doing

. When questioned about whether he protects himself from Dark Energies coming through he says he only brings in love – his is a “love guide”

. Does readings but doesn’t charge for them as that’s not his thing

. @21:00 they discuss some channellers messing things up for the “good ones”

. questions whether his short time channelling stacks up against long standing channellers. Thinks there is a different energy coming through now that he is part of

. @27:00 agrees that clean living is important as he has done most drugs but it’s not him now

. @28:30 discernment discussion – Asked how does he work out which way to go in his channelling documentary. Moore says always 2 sides to a coin but sometimes there is proof.

. Says why should I be the one to say “hey this guy is a fake or this guys purposefully not being true to people”.

. Thinks that he will need to show some sort of discernment in doco but not by naming names necessarily.

. the rest is about Moore’s advice to listeners to open themselves up to channelling and his conviction that it is your soul talking to you.

. @36:15 he hints at doing a UFO/Secret Space Program documentary as this topic is making him rethink a few things – says he’s not trying to destroy anything but sometimes we have to ask the hard questions
    2. In the "Response to Kerry Cassidy Regarding My Past" Video Kevin gives more details about his life experiences and this is a good segue from the radio interview; e.g. details a bit more about his old business partner and their sideline income revenue in the Sex Industry, etc.

Quote NOTES:
    . Jonathon Warnes was the business partner, (mentioned in the Radio Interview), that he went to Amsterdam with to set up business in the "Adult Industry-toys" but it never took off. Kevin openly and candidly discusses this from @7:37.

. Discusses his rebuttal to Cassidy's Private Investigator discoveries

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Clear Light (12th January 2019), onawah (12th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #482
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    If at some point, Kevin would like to "open up" a little and perhaps share about what must have been "life changing" for him, I'd be interested to hear it !!!

1. JUNE 2018 INTERVIEW ON WGN RADIO (The documentary discussed in this interview is "They Call Us Channellers".

Quote NOTES:
    . Says lots of his spiritual heroes were destroyed in his eyes as many were not nice people off camera.

. When he lost his partner, business, everything a couple of years ago is when he first started hearing the “voice” that he channels – got his clairaudience.

. @14:30 Moved to Amsterdam - got addicted to Hash

. Decided to give up talk show host and start new venture in Holland with an old (2001) business partner

. Had dream 3 days before going to Holland about: interviewing people like Oprah, being wealthy, and helping people on his show

. Decided to ignore his dream – went to Amsterdam - lost business partner shortly after moving there

. Wants to show everyone that they can all “channel”

. Interviewed approx. 70 channellers

. Thinks we are connecting to soul team when channelling

. Believes the mission of his “soul team” is to use him to find other channellers to progress their team - which is why stuff doesn’t have to make sense to him; and “his team” have told him this is what they are doing

. When questioned about whether he protects himself from Dark Energies coming through he says he only brings in love – his is a “love guide”

. Does readings but doesn’t charge for them as that’s not his thing

. @21:00 they discuss some channellers messing things up for the “good ones”

. questions whether his short time channelling stacks up against long standing channellers. Thinks there is a different energy coming through now that he is part of

. @27:00 agrees that clean living is important as he has done most drugs but it’s not him now

. @28:30 discernment discussion – Asked how does he work out which way to go in his channelling documentary. Moore says always 2 sides to a coin but sometimes there is proof.

. Says why should I be the one to say “hey this guy is a fake or this guys purposefully not being true to people”.

. Thinks that he will need to show some sort of discernment in doco but not by naming names necessarily.

. the rest is about Moore’s advice to listeners to open themselves up to channelling and his conviction that it is your soul talking to you.

. @36:15 he hints at doing a UFO/Secret Space Program documentary as this topic is making him rethink a few things – says he’s not trying to destroy anything but sometimes we have to ask the hard questions
    2. In the "Response to Kerry Cassidy Regarding My Past" Video Kevin gives more details about his life experiences and this is a good segue from the radio interview; e.g. details a bit more about his old business partner and their sideline income revenue in the Sex Industry, etc.

Quote NOTES:
    . Jonathon Warnes was the business partner, (mentioned in the Radio Interview), that he went to Amsterdam with to set up business in the "Adult Industry-toys" but it never took off. Kevin openly and candidly discusses this from @7:37.

. Discusses his rebuttal to Cassidy's Private Investigator discoveries
    Ah, thanks a lot Gemma

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2019), onawah (12th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #483
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)

Oh, just to say I had to use a VPN to get access to the website as it's probably geo-restricted to only the United States for some reason eh ?

Be that as it may, I did listen to the full 40 minute interview

So in answer to my question about him "opening up", from what he said, it seems that he was "rock bottom" (so-to-say) which was when "the voice started to come through" (who identified itself as "Edgar Cayce")

He also spoke of a UFO "experience" when he was around 12 years old that his whole family were witness to and then much later in life he was "regressed" and voiced the possibility of some kind of "abduction" but more definitely of "being told" (by non-humans) of his "purpose in life".

I'd say there's some kind of "issue" he has with being seen as "Genuine" in that he certainly feels there are some "Fakers" in the world of Channeling although he won't name names (yet) ... but then again he admits to reconsidering what his concept of "Truth" is <--- certainly an admirable trait for anyone on a "journey of self-discovery"
    Last edited by Clear Light; 12th January 2019 at 15:18. Reason: Grammar

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2019)

7. Link to Post #484
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,093 times in 20,639 posts

I thought it might be helpful to Kevin to understand a bit of our background here on Avalon with channeled info. There is a 41 page thread about channeled information (and other controversial material) starting back in 2012 here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/foru...e41&order=desc
    There were a few channelers whose info I used to follow, but eventually it seemed like the whole field of channeling was being interfered with by mischievous or malevolent beings, and our thread morphed into one consisting primarily of debunking.
    Some attempts were made by various channeling factions to infiltrate Avalon and recruit paying subscribers.
    It was kind of a pitched battle for awhile, but it became fairly easy to develop the necessary discernment for recognizing the identifying markers.
    The Mods decision to move all the channeled info to a subforum that is available to members only, where it is now, was helpful.
    There was and still is a lot of scamming going on, though certainly not all channelers who are being interfered with are aware of it.
    But it can be very harmful to followers as well as channelers , who don't realize what kinds of entities are lurking, all too ready to take advantage of their naivety, vulnerability, and willingness to open themselves to invisible forces.
    So caution is advisable.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (13th January 2019), meeradas (13th January 2019), PurpleLama (13th January 2019), TrumanCash (13th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #485
    United States Avalon Member Sharkdaddy's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Bill. I was never comfortable with the story - much like some other “too Goode to be true” stories. Sharkdaddy

10. Link to Post #486
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    Attachment 39381Attachment 39382

I took screen shots of my original reply here to Bill Ryans claims I threatened her but no one ever saw my reply because Bill Ryan covered it up by removing it. Then he wasn't even man enough to confront me about what he did himself. He has a moderator do it for him. Much the same way Mark Richards operates. I expect this post will also be removed but I will post it on twitter and everywhere else I can post it. I want to thank all of you people here that are trying to find the truth, Bill Ryan not included. I will no longer address any of Cassidy's claims publicly because she is clearly insane. Thanks all....G. Reed.
    Hope that you do end up staying here Geoff. We as a community aren't going to fix things if we don't start openly communicating about the challenges we face in the community as a whole..

So glad that you're family is ok.. I am 10 miles away by air from the fire you escaped.. And that was the most horrific fire we have had in the area Ever.. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you or the girls..
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 10th February 2019 at 23:33.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Andrew_K (11th February 2019)

12. Link to Post #487
    Thanks

Talking Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

....... Removed my post because I felt it was too long...
    I may start another thread abut expectations in the field of TRUTH..

Hugs to everyone.. Glad things are settling down
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 10th February 2019 at 23:29. Reason: cutting it down

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (10th February 2019)

14. Link to Post #488
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by kevin Moore (here)
    Hi Bill - no questions I have made my statement
    Okay.

I was a little surprised you had no questions, as you're a documentarian collecting good information on record as best you can. But do please ask any that may come to you, at any time.

If anyone else has any questions, as I wrote a couple of days ago, I'll be delighted to answer them, clarifying anything which may have been misunderstood.

—>

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    @Anyone reading this: address any and all questions (about this particular topic) to me, and I'll answer them right here on record. If anyone imagines I'd be dumb enough in any public arena to try to present an untruth where it can quickly be scrutinized and exposed by an army of watching sleuths, they may not understand how the internet works.

So, do ask. That includes Geoff — and anyone else.

Not derailing the thread. Never my intention. But because I've been dragged into this nasty swamp which I have nothing to do with, I'd quite like to hose myself clean of all the toxicity.
    Bill, I love your level head, I think you have the patience and humor of a saint here... I just wanted to reach out and hug you after I saw this post... I have never seen someone attack someone else so badly for having made a MISTAKE in how they presented something and for having their own opinion on it. (Something which I believe she has since fixed by the way).. But they're going at her as if they are adding her as an acceessory to murder, and they're feeding off of the rage in the field of everyone being so tired of the lies and half truths in general and they decided to take it out on her.

And rather than stop, look around, and assess, her first move was to get offended and protective, which made things worse. I HOPE that Kerry makes it through this, but I am so ashamed of the rest of the scene too.

I understand the frustrations however. BUT WOW this thread got HOT!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (10th February 2019), Philippe (14th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (10th February 2019)

16. Link to Post #489
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi everyone, I have been away for a while but back now. I have received so much new information in regards to The Mark Richards Story – I’m disgusted and upset at the new information and will be doing regular updates now. Kerry Cassidy you will be damaged from the information that I’m about to bring against your TOP WHISTLEBLOWER – GOING TO WAR NOW AGAINST CON ARTISTS IN THIS COMMUNITY OF OURS
    Last edited by kevin Moore; 17th March 2019 at 00:03.

17. Link to Post #490
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

To Kerry Cassidy, Simon Parkes, Miles Johnston, Captain Mark Richards and Jo Ann Richards

18. Link to Post #491
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

There's a summary of the latest Mark Richards interview on Camelot. A lot of the charges made on this forum are addressed. He explains that the story of his plan to take over Marin County was taken from a Sci-Fi book he had written, and that seemed pretty obvious to me when I read the newspaper article, that it was some kind of sci-fi story. Makes me wonder a little bit why his detractors did not point that out and instead let everyone believe the guy truly had this bizarre plan to take over Marin County. Anyway, here's the youtube:

https://youtu.be/5l05luzFARg

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th April 2019), BMJ (6th April 2019), Deux Corbeaux (7th April 2019), onawah (8th April 2019)

20. Link to Post #492
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

I have asked Kevin Moore to remove my name from the documentary. I don't like the direction it has apparently taken. I don't condone or even like CW Chanter and strongly objected to him being on our documentary. He didn't even know anything about the case until two weeks ago. This is not some sort of ploy. I want nothing to do with the mudslinging, lies and online harassment Chanter has been engaged in to gain self notoriety. Kevin apparently now supports this behavior but I clearly do not. I don't want my name associated with any of it anymore.

Myself and my family have been through enough these past months and this documentary and what is now happening is not in my best interests at all. I have become a somewhat humbled and changed person after that horrible Paradise fire. It has had a very profound effect on my life and the lives of my two very young daughters.

What started out as a classy documentary based on documented actual facts, interviews with actual witnesses and excellent footage of where these events happened has turned into an ugly mudslinging match I no longer want any part of.

I was supposed to meet up with Kevin this Sunday to finish filming some new rather startling interviews. Sunday came and went and no contact with Kevin. Crossian Hoover (Richards's crime partner and co-defendant) has been diagnosed with liver cancer and will likely die in prison very soon. I feel bad for the guy because he never stood a chance once he hooked up with Mark Richards. My main reason for leaving the documentary is based solely on CW Chanter being on it and the mudslinging it has turned in to. I realize now it was never my documentary even though I had been trying to get this made for 5 years and Kevin kept saying it was my documentary. I even sent Kevin a lot of money to help out. I am now regretting everything.

I am going to start uploading recorded phone calls Kevin made with witnesses and other people associated with the case on one of 3 You Tube channels I have. Basically they are phone calls Kevin recorded without the other person's knowledge but they do explain a lot about the case and the life of Mark Richards and who he really is. I have not decided which you tube channel yet. Once I upload them I will post them here if anyone is interested in Mark Richards's actual life as a career criminal and his deeply disturbing personal life. I have literally over a thousand hours of very hard work invested in this project and at this point I feel not only lied to but conned by Kevin Moore. I am not about to let CW Chanter AKA: [blipped!] take credit for all of my hard work by grandstanding using information he was updated on only two weeks ago by Kevin Moore before he interviewed him. I have been deeply betrayed and at this point I just want all of this behind me. I thank all of you for your understanding sincerely Geoff Reed.
    Last edited by Hervé; 8th April 2019 at 12:26.

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2019), Billy (9th April 2019), BMJ (8th April 2019), Constance (8th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2019), HaveBlue (9th April 2019), Islander12 (8th April 2019), Ivanhoe (8th April 2019), Kryztian (8th April 2019), mountain_jim (8th April 2019), Nasu (16th April 2019), onawah (8th April 2019), Sierra (12th April 2019), Tintin (13th April 2019)

22. Link to Post #493
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    There's a summary of the latest Mark Richards interview on Camelot. A lot of the charges made on this forum are addressed. He explains that the story of his plan to take over Marin County was taken from a Sci-Fi book he had written, and that seemed pretty obvious to me when I read the newspaper article, that it was some kind of sci-fi story. Makes me wonder a little bit why his detractors did not point that out and instead let everyone believe the guy truly had this bizarre plan to take over Marin County. Anyway, here's the youtube:

https://youtu.be/5l05luzFARg
    TomKat, every criminal is told by his lawyer to tell that whatever they have written about their deeds is either science fiction or for a novel, therefore fiction. So that it is discounted in court. We have the right to write fiction you see.

Even in divorce court when you find someone's diary they are told to say it is fiction.

Do not believe anything a harden criminal says, ever. They are extremely good at turning stories to their own advantage. And be believed. To test if a criminal is telling the truth, you have to find hard facts that confirm it, outside of the criminal 's reach. Sayings are far from enough.

-----------

Geoff, sorry for what is happening to you. Yes, what you lived through is a life changing event. Make sure to take care of yourself and your daughters with PTSD therapies that could surely help, in order not to carry the trauma the rest of your lives. If you can of course, bare survival being the first priority.
    Last edited by Flash; 8th April 2019 at 14:30.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Andrew_K (8th April 2019), Bill Ryan (8th April 2019), BMJ (8th April 2019), Constance (8th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2019), geofffxdwg (22nd April 2019), Kryztian (19th April 2019), naochan (9th April 2019), Rosemarie (8th April 2019), Tintin (13th April 2019), Valerie Villars (8th April 2019)

24. Link to Post #494
    Thanks

I am not about to let CW Chanter AKA: [blipped!] take credit for all of my hard work by grandstanding using information he was updated on only two weeks ago by Kevin Moore before he interviewed him. I have been deeply betrayed and at this point I just want all of this behind me. I thank all of you for your understanding sincerely Geoff Reed.
    Thanks Herve but If you bother to ever look Chanter already uploaded a video doxxing himself. Ask Joe from the Carolinas?

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (8th April 2019), Bill Ryan (8th April 2019), Billy (9th April 2019), BMJ (8th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2019), Hervé (8th April 2019), mountain_jim (8th April 2019), Tintin (13th April 2019)

26. Link to Post #495
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

I am not about to let CW Chanter AKA: [blipped!] take credit for all of my hard work by grandstanding using information he was updated on only two weeks ago by Kevin Moore before he interviewed him. I have been deeply betrayed and at this point I just want all of this behind me. I thank all of you for your understanding sincerely Geoff Reed.
    Thanks Herve but If you bother to ever look Chanter already uploaded a video doxxing himself. Ask Joe from the Carolinas?
    I support and thank Hervé for removing CW Chanter’s personal information. Kevin only posted CW Chanter’s YouTube name in his video @ 2:42. We should respect Chanter’s wishes.

Why get sidetracked into trivial matters? There's only so much time and energy you want to give to it all; it's healthy to establish boundaries, i.e. pick your battles. This one is nothing in comparison to the greater themes.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th April 2019 at 14:38.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Billy (9th April 2019), BMJ (8th April 2019), Constance (8th April 2019), Debra (19th April 2019), Hervé (8th April 2019), ichingcarpenter (19th April 2019), Kryztian (8th April 2019), onawah (8th April 2019), Pam (9th April 2019)

28. Link to Post #496
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Geoff, many thanks for making your important public statement. It shows your integrity.

As we all know, despite the mountain of evidence now collected, Kevin Moore's increasingly extreme and unbalanced stance about this entire fiasco reveals many problems that have become more and more obvious to all onlookers. I do think you were wise to now distance yourself from the project. Kudos.

What the final product will be like if and when eventually released, who knows: but it may be interesting to see. Maybe we can all take a step back from this now and just let the drama continue to play out, which has so clearly almost totally consumed all of Kevin's time, attention, emotion and judgment.

29. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (23rd April 2019), Andrew_K (8th April 2019), Billy (9th April 2019), BMJ (8th April 2019), Constance (8th April 2019), Debra (19th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2019), Deux Corbeaux (10th April 2019), geofffxdwg (8th April 2019), HaveBlue (9th April 2019), Islander12 (8th April 2019), Jad (8th April 2019), janette (8th April 2019), Kryztian (8th April 2019), mountain_jim (8th April 2019), Nasu (16th April 2019), onawah (8th April 2019), Patient (8th April 2019), RunningDeer (8th April 2019), Tintin (20th April 2019), Valerie Villars (8th April 2019), Yoda (8th April 2019)

30. Link to Post #497
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Hi Geoff, Last week many of us Avalonians were in Laughlin, Neveda and for a convention which followed the UFO MEGA CON event where Joann Richards was a speaker. Some of us were present for her talk. While the audience was polite, there was time for a few questions at the end and none of those asking questions seemed impressed by her story a one was quite demanding of proof and evidence. The evening before, there was a very well attended talk by Daniel Sheehan in which he talked about how the truth was of the utmost importance in ufology, and called out the names of several individuals as liars (Corey Goode, Emery Smith, etc.) to which there was loud applause. He didn't mention anyone who was actually speaking at the conference, but I think there were a few names such as Joann Richards whom he might have been placed in that list at another event where she was not present. I think those thoughts about demanding the truth and evidence were with the audience the following morning when she spoke. And I think they are also just out there in the ufology world as we are all witnessing the meltdown of Corey Goode and his unverifiable stories as we uncover the ugliness of the cult activity which has supported him. I think the general climate of ufology is changing right now so that it is more open to the story you are telling and less open to the one of Mark and Joann Richards.

When I heard that Kevin Moore was making a documentary, I was initially very happy to hear that someone was trying to tell "the other side of the story." But when Moore started to attack Bill Ryan for not granting an interview, when Bill professed to having no expertise on this topic, I assumed KM was more interested in personal character attacks than in information, evidence and witness testimony. I hope I am wrong about this and perhaps the final documentary will be of a better quality than Kevin Moore's crass behavior would indicate.

What ever the final result, I think most of us who have read this thread will be able to separate the wheat from the chaff when we see the film. We will be able to see what is evidence, sane and honest testimony, and the honest and hard work that goes into proving a case (years worth of it), and what is merely hype, hysteria, speculation and character assassination. Even if you regret the final product, I hope that your participation in telling this story is something that will be helpful to us in determining how the "Mark Richards story" ever got into ufology and whether it deserves to be taken seriously or not.

I know there have been some pretty bumpy moments in this thread, and appreciate your hanging in there. Even if your story is the true one, it isn't necessarily the easiest story to sell, so kudos to you for hanging in there for so long and for your energy and courage to get this out.

Hopefully, when the documentary gets out there, you will be back to give us your take on where it does and doesn't get the story right.

31. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

anandacate (23rd April 2019), Andrew_K (8th April 2019), Bill Ryan (9th April 2019), Billy (9th April 2019), BMJ (10th April 2019), Constance (8th April 2019), Debra (19th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2019), Islander12 (9th April 2019), Jad (8th April 2019), mountain_jim (9th April 2019), Nasu (16th April 2019), Rosemarie (10th April 2019), RunningDeer (8th April 2019), Tintin (20th April 2019), Valerie Villars (8th April 2019)

32. Link to Post #498
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Hi Geoff, Last week many of us Avalonians were in Laughlin, Neveda and for a convention which followed the UFO MEGA CON event where Joann Richards was a speaker. Some of us were present for her talk. While the audience was polite, there was time for a few questions at the end and none of those asking questions seemed impressed by her story a one was quite demanding of proof and evidence. The evening before, there was a very well attended talk by Daniel Sheehan in which he talked about how the truth was of the utmost importance in ufology, and called out the names of several individuals as liars (Corey Goode, Emery Smith, etc.) to which there was loud applause. He didn't mention anyone who was actually speaking at the conference, but I think there were a few names such as Joann Richards whom he might have been placed in that list at another event where she was not present. I think those thoughts about demanding the truth and evidence were with the audience the following morning when she spoke. And I think they are also just out there in the ufology world as we are all witnessing the meltdown of Corey Goode and his unverifiable stories as we uncover the ugliness of the cult activity which has supported him. I think the general climate of ufology is changing right now so that it is more open to the story you are telling and less open to the one of Mark and Joann Richards.

When I heard that Kevin Moore was making a documentary, I was initially very happy to hear that someone was trying to tell "the other side of the story." But when Moore started to attack Bill Ryan for not granting an interview, when Bill professed to having no expertise on this topic, I assumed KM was more interested in personal character attacks than in information, evidence and witness testimony. I hope I am wrong about this and perhaps the final documentary will be of a better quality than Kevin Moore's crass behavior would indicate.

What ever the final result, I think most of us who have read this thread will be able to separate the wheat from the chaff when we see the film. We will be able to see what is evidence, sane and honest testimony, and the honest and hard work that goes into proving a case (years worth of it), and what is merely hype, hysteria, speculation and character assassination. Even if you regret the final product, I hope that your participation in telling this story is something that will be helpful to us in determining how the "Mark Richards story" ever got into ufology and whether it deserves to be taken seriously or not.

I know there have been some pretty bumpy moments in this thread, and appreciate your hanging in there. Even if your story is the true one, it isn't necessarily the easiest story to sell, so kudos to you for hanging in there for so long and for your energy and courage to get this out.

Hopefully, when the documentary gets out there, you will be back to give us your take on where it does and doesn't get the story right.
    Thank you Kryztian, my reason for leaving is I have watched Kevin change once he got plugged into CW Chanter AKA: [Blipped] All of our hard work has now become the CW Chanter show. I don't condone the way Chanter gets validation and I have watched him time and time again using the same tactics.

First he bad mouths people often lying about them in the sad hope they will respond. Once they respond he gets his validation and then does 5 or 6 three hour shows on how he is now friends with them and they have worked out their differences of opinion.

Chanter does not have a difference of opinion. He blatantly engages in online harassment to get the attention of his targets. Furthermore it is mine and Kevin's hard work and research he is exploiting to get more validation. I will not stand by and watch Chanter take credit for work he has not done and put his online harassment spin on it. Chanter is a Howard Stern wannabe.

I have watched Chanter throw all of his friends under the bus at one time or another. He wants to be a Kerry Cassidy or a Kevin Moore etc. He goes about it all in the wrong way. I don't care much for people that bad mouth other people in a sad attempt to make themselves look good. Especially when they do it behind your back.

I will not be uploading any phone calls. I have been invited to discuss the documentary on a well known radio show very soon. I will be discussing my reason for leaving the documentary and I will also divulge all of our new information and upcoming interviews. Effectively I will be taking the wind out of Chanter's sails before he even has the chance to exploit it for his own personal notoriety. As I have stated before, Chanter knew absolutely nothing about the facts in this case until Kevin Moore briefed him right before he interviewed him two weeks ago. Chanter is using that opportunity to project the illusion he is some sort of expert or pundit in the Mark Richards case. I noticed in his last smash job analysis of Kerry's Mark Richards #10 video he mentioned there is some question as to whether or not Jo Ann Richards is even married to Mark. This is information Kevin briefed him on before he interviewed Chanter.

It seems Jo Ann and Mark are not married. Jo Ann is still legally married to her third husband whom apparently is the Bishop of a Mormon church in the Auburn area north of Sacramento on highway 80 headed to Reno. We had originally planned to interview him but like I have been saying here, I am out. Jo Ann also moved Mark's mother out of her home in Marin county when she was her care giver. She moved her into a single wide trailer out in the delta in a farm town called Galt just south of Sacramento where she passed away. Its in the middle of nowhere and a horrible place to die when you have lived in your family home since 1950 in Marin county.

Jo Ann gives the impression she is gullible and plays dumb. Nothing could be further from the truth. Jo Ann may be the smartest of all of them. She has remained silent through all of this. Her and another woman control Mark's estate. The house is run down because I have seen it. The property however is quite valuable. Jo Ann stands to become a very wealthy woman when Mark dies in prison. I have a lot to say about what I know and once I do the radio show I will post the link here for anyone that might be interested.
    Last edited by geofffxdwg; 9th April 2019 at 05:42.

33. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

anandacate (23rd April 2019), Andrew_K (9th April 2019), Billy (9th April 2019), BMJ (10th April 2019), Constance (9th April 2019), Debra (19th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2019), HaveBlue (9th April 2019), ichingcarpenter (19th April 2019), Islander12 (9th April 2019), Kryztian (9th April 2019), Mike (18th April 2019), Nasu (16th April 2019), Tintin (20th April 2019)

34. Link to Post #499
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Glad to hear you are doing a radio show Geoff. I am looking forward to hearing that, and I am even looking forward to parts of Kevin Moore's documentary, certainly the parts where you are interviewed, where Mark Richard's first wife speaks, where other people related to the incident can tell their story. And I can also look forward to using the mute or volume control button and CW Chanter shows his face on the video.

Even though we are over 500 posts on this thread, I think there is a lot more we need to know about this. Just what you mentioned above about Jo Ann's marriage situation could be quite revealing although it would be nice to see it documented. I also hope someone does get to interview her previous (or possibly current) husband.

There are so many incredible stories popping up out in the world of ufology that are hard to either verify or disprove. Some of the them are quite possibly true, and some are quite possibly total B.S. and it is important to get to them bottom of everyone: the lies do a great disservice to the stories that are true, and to the people who have labored and suffered to get the truth out there. The Mark Richard's story seems to have captured the imagination of some people and as far as I know neither Kerry Cassidy or Jo Ann Richards has done really any work to explain where the justice system got the guilty verdict wrong. We need to hear a little more than just "oops he was on Mars" and then give our trust to KC and JR. Hopefully, Moore's video and your radio interview will rebut their story, and force KC and JR to either give a lengthy explanation of what they claim happened or to abandon the "Mark Richards was framed" story.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

anandacate (23rd April 2019), BMJ (10th April 2019), Constance (9th April 2019), Debra (19th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2019), geofffxdwg (11th April 2019), Mike (18th April 2019), Tintin (20th April 2019), Valerie Villars (11th April 2019)

36. Link to Post #500
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Hello, All:

Five days ago, Jo Ann Richards (Mark Richards' wife) submitted a very courteous and well-written membership application to the forum.

The moderators discussed this with great care and detail for really quite a long time. We eventually reached a consensus, which is that we declined it. But I personally wrote an e-mail to Jo Ann explaining the reasons — which were, to summarize it crudely, that to invite her to post freely on this thread might precipitate quite a bloodbath.

But we all agreed that we should emphasize to her that we weren't censoring her here. That wouldn't be at all right to do. So while we declined her membership, we did openly offer that we'd post any statement here on her behalf that she might ask us to do.

To her credit, she appreciated and understood our response. Below are two statements that she's asked us to make. The first is very slightly edited, and the second is copied verbatim. It seems that there'll be a little more later.

Of course, she'll be reading this thread as a guest, so you can address any replies directly to her if you wish.

Thanks so much, Bill, for the very respectful reply and explanation for the decline. After I applied, I realized it probably wasn't the best way to go and it would turn ugly. Thanks for watching out for what's best for all.

I appreciate that you aren't censors and I appreciate that your members have the right to their opinions.

Thanks for your offer to allow me to send something. What I will do is send the first two parts of an essay that Mark wrote about cyber-bullying and how the govt. uses these types of tactics (character assassination and unreliable witness testimony) to take down people seen as threats. I will also provide a slide from my recent presentation that shows Mark's Navy involvement in Vietnam while he was still in high school. I have another military doc that shows his assignment to the Aurora Project. I just need to find it.

Thanks again,

Jo Ann
    Here is a slide showing Mark's Navy involvement in Vietnam in 1969. You are welcome to post it.

I would like you to ask Geoff about his info about my 3rd husband. What is his name? I can assure everyone that I am legally married to Mark - I have the Monterey County marriage certificate to prove it.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th April 2019 at 18:00.

37. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (18th April 2019), anandacate (19th April 2019), Andrew_K (18th April 2019), AriG (18th April 2019), BMJ (22nd April 2019), Bob (18th April 2019), Chip (19th April 2019), Constance (19th April 2019), Debra (19th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2019), Deux Corbeaux (19th April 2019), Inversion (26th April 2019), Kryztian (18th April 2019), Mike (18th April 2019), Star Tsar (22nd April 2019), Tintin (19th April 2019), Yoda (19th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst 1 15 25 35 36 LastLast