+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst 1 16 26 36 LastLast

Thread: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

1. Link to Post #501
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,414 times in 3,425 posts

Smile Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Hello Jo Ann Richards,

I just want to thank you for coming to the forum and providing us with some information about Mark Richards and to encourage you to continue to do so. We are always interested in examining information and evidence, and pursuing the path towards the truth, where ever it may lead us. There is no clear consensus in the ufology community about the Mark Richards story and more evidence like the material you just provided can be helpful in getting us to that place. Here are a few things that I think could be helpful in the evaluation of the story:
    • a timeline of events in Mark Richard's life, focusing from the time of the photo above (1969) up to 1982, and especially the events of July 1982.
    • any other diplomas, transcripts, records of military service, and other records that show time, location, activity, education, employment, etc.
    • photographs, especially ones with known or identifiable people, or that can show activities he was involved in.
    • any comments about evidence or testimony in the trial that he felt was true or not; explanations of how events were misinterpreted or how evidence could have been misconstrued, misrepresented, forged, etc.
    • any comments about events or claimed facts described in this thread and on how they can be confirmed or invalidated.

Perhaps other members might want to add constructive suggestions to this list.

Considering that you are not a member, I am not sure how this info could be relayed so that it could be posted here. Alternatively, you might want to place information on a blog or social media page where it would be publicly available.

If you can help us in our investigation we appreciate any and all of your efforts to help the ufology community get a clearer understanding of past events.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

anandacate (19th April 2019), Andrew_K (18th April 2019), AriG (18th April 2019), Bill Ryan (18th April 2019), Chip (19th April 2019), Constance (19th April 2019), Debra (19th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2019), Deux Corbeaux (19th April 2019), happyuk (18th April 2019), Jasmyne Emmerick (19th April 2019), Mike (18th April 2019), Tintin (19th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #502
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Hello Jo Ann,

This is totally off topic- was Mark into fencing? It appears that he has doffed a fencing costume? BTW- after listening to all of Kerry’s verbal transcripts? So very sad to see Mark in his beautiful glorious youth before this world was corrupted. I have no strong opinion on the subject matter, but can’t help but wonder how this world takes a beautiful young man and creates a villain?

Very sorry for all of your suffering.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

anandacate (19th April 2019), Bill Ryan (18th April 2019), Mike (19th April 2019), Tintin (19th April 2019)

5. Link to Post #503
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,541 times in 32,788 posts

More from Jo Ann Richards, received today:

~~~
    Hi Bill,
    I was happy to see a bit of positive response. I've come up with a solution on how people can contact me or see our answers.

I have added pages to my Dragonhillnews blog site: https://dragonhillnews.wordpress.com. I have a page on "Mark Richards and the Secret Space Program" with his bio/timeline. There's a page called "Attack on Mark Richards" to address the current drama. There are also several of Mark's poems on the Home page.

Thanks in advance for posting this info to the Forum. Have a great weekend.
    Jo Ann

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (19th April 2019), BMJ (22nd April 2019), Constance (19th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2019), Deux Corbeaux (20th April 2019), ichingcarpenter (19th April 2019), Inversion (26th April 2019), Mike (19th April 2019), Nasu (23rd April 2019), Tintin (19th April 2019), Yoda (23rd April 2019)

7. Link to Post #504
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

This is a direct reply to Jo Ann,

Sorry about my last comment it seems you are actually married but that is not my point at all here. You and I are not far apart in age. Probably only 4 or 5 years. You attended Acalanes high school while I attended Alhambra high school. So our high schools were only a few miles apart as well and the towns we lived in right next to each other.

This was always my project. I had been trying to get this project made for more than 5 years. I assure you I have nothing whatsoever to do with any New World Order as you already know. Kevin Moore was the only person that would help me get this project made. Its my project and always has been.

Your husband is a career criminal as you well know and this whole SSP he claims to be a part of is all BS as both you and career criminal inmate Mark Richards well know. You can continue to make baseless outlandish accusations that some New World Order or intelligence organization is behind this when the actual truth and facts are that it has always been me. I am just an ordinary white collar working class person that used my own money to help fund this because I feel its very important for people to start using their critical thinking skills once again and not let a true psychopath like your husband influence them at all. People no longer use discernment, not just in this case but many others as well. ie Corey Goode.

You and I both know this entire story is BS and your evidence posted here is not evidence at all. I know more about your husband and his life in the 1970s than you do. I'm sure you are a nice lady and I have nothing personal against you. I want to save you from a potentially very embarrassing public situation. You really need to stop this charade now. The information coming out very soon is valid and can be substantiated.

This charade is going to end with or without you. Mark also knows whats coming. I feel its honorable to just let you know now because I truly don't want to see you publicly humiliated. That was never my intention.

This is a documentary about Mark Richards and his life in the 1970s and 1980s. It is not a documentary about you, Kerry Cassidy or Project Camelot. Please think about what I am saying here.

Sincerely Geoff Reed

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

anandacate (23rd April 2019), Andrew_K (20th April 2019), Bill Ryan (20th April 2019), BMJ (22nd April 2019), Constance (20th April 2019), Debra (21st April 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2019), happyuk (20th April 2019), HaveBlue (20th April 2019), Innocent Warrior (20th April 2019), Islander12 (20th April 2019), Jad (20th April 2019), Kryztian (20th April 2019), mountain_jim (20th April 2019), Tintin (20th April 2019)

9. Link to Post #505
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hay Bill this is the increasingly extreme and unbalanced Kevin Moore - Love you Bill

10. Link to Post #506
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Hi Geoff, Last week many of us Avalonians were in Laughlin, Neveda and for a convention which followed the UFO MEGA CON event where Joann Richards was a speaker. Some of us were present for her talk. While the audience was polite, there was time for a few questions at the end and none of those asking questions seemed impressed by her story a one was quite demanding of proof and evidence. The evening before, there was a very well attended talk by Daniel Sheehan in which he talked about how the truth was of the utmost importance in ufology, and called out the names of several individuals as liars (Corey Goode, Emery Smith, etc.) to which there was loud applause. He didn't mention anyone who was actually speaking at the conference, but I think there were a few names such as Joann Richards whom he might have been placed in that list at another event where she was not present. I think those thoughts about demanding the truth and evidence were with the audience the following morning when she spoke. And I think they are also just out there in the ufology world as we are all witnessing the meltdown of Corey Goode and his unverifiable stories as we uncover the ugliness of the cult activity which has supported him. I think the general climate of ufology is changing right now so that it is more open to the story you are telling and less open to the one of Mark and Joann Richards.

When I heard that Kevin Moore was making a documentary, I was initially very happy to hear that someone was trying to tell "the other side of the story." But when Moore started to attack Bill Ryan for not granting an interview, when Bill professed to having no expertise on this topic, I assumed KM was more interested in personal character attacks than in information, evidence and witness testimony. I hope I am wrong about this and perhaps the final documentary will be of a better quality than Kevin Moore's crass behavior would indicate.

What ever the final result, I think most of us who have read this thread will be able to separate the wheat from the chaff when we see the film. We will be able to see what is evidence, sane and honest testimony, and the honest and hard work that goes into proving a case (years worth of it), and what is merely hype, hysteria, speculation and character assassination. Even if you regret the final product, I hope that your participation in telling this story is something that will be helpful to us in determining how the "Mark Richards story" ever got into ufology and whether it deserves to be taken seriously or not.

I know there have been some pretty bumpy moments in this thread, and appreciate your hanging in there. Even if your story is the true one, it isn't necessarily the easiest story to sell, so kudos to you for hanging in there for so long and for your energy and courage to get this out.

Hopefully, when the documentary gets out there, you will be back to give us your take on where it does and doesn't get the story right.
    Thank you Kryztian, my reason for leaving is I have watched Kevin change once he got plugged into CW Chanter AKA: [Blipped] All of our hard work has now become the CW Chanter show. I don't condone the way Chanter gets validation and I have watched him time and time again using the same tactics.

First he bad mouths people often lying about them in the sad hope they will respond. Once they respond he gets his validation and then does 5 or 6 three hour shows on how he is now friends with them and they have worked out their differences of opinion.

Chanter does not have a difference of opinion. He blatantly engages in online harassment to get the attention of his targets. Furthermore it is mine and Kevin's hard work and research he is exploiting to get more validation. I will not stand by and watch Chanter take credit for work he has not done and put his online harassment spin on it. Chanter is a Howard Stern wannabe.

I have watched Chanter throw all of his friends under the bus at one time or another. He wants to be a Kerry Cassidy or a Kevin Moore etc. He goes about it all in the wrong way. I don't care much for people that bad mouth other people in a sad attempt to make themselves look good. Especially when they do it behind your back.

I will not be uploading any phone calls. I have been invited to discuss the documentary on a well known radio show very soon. I will be discussing my reason for leaving the documentary and I will also divulge all of our new information and upcoming interviews. Effectively I will be taking the wind out of Chanter's sails before he even has the chance to exploit it for his own personal notoriety. As I have stated before, Chanter knew absolutely nothing about the facts in this case until Kevin Moore briefed him right before he interviewed him two weeks ago. Chanter is using that opportunity to project the illusion he is some sort of expert or pundit in the Mark Richards case. I noticed in his last smash job analysis of Kerry's Mark Richards #10 video he mentioned there is some question as to whether or not Jo Ann Richards is even married to Mark. This is information Kevin briefed him on before he interviewed Chanter.

It seems Jo Ann and Mark are not married. Jo Ann is still legally married to her third husband whom apparently is the Bishop of a Mormon church in the Auburn area north of Sacramento on highway 80 headed to Reno. We had originally planned to interview him but like I have been saying here, I am out. Jo Ann also moved Mark's mother out of her home in Marin county when she was her care giver. She moved her into a single wide trailer out in the delta in a farm town called Galt just south of Sacramento where she passed away. Its in the middle of nowhere and a horrible place to die when you have lived in your family home since 1950 in Marin county.

Jo Ann gives the impression she is gullible and plays dumb. Nothing could be further from the truth. Jo Ann may be the smartest of all of them. She has remained silent through all of this. Her and another woman control Mark's estate. The house is run down because I have seen it. The property however is quite valuable. Jo Ann stands to become a very wealthy woman when Mark dies in prison. I have a lot to say about what I know and once I do the radio show I will post the link here for anyone that might be interested.
    I do realize that being so deeply involved in something as much as you were. And having many others begin to get involved. Some perhaps for all the wrong reasons, could absolutely begin to raise passion levels to a fever pitch. Some wanted to protect the integrity of the information for all the right reasons, some wanting to ride the coat tails of something BIG, etc.. It has all the cast of characters of MANY different dramas all rolled into one. Many times emotions get out of control when things like this happen, you know things behind the scenes, you don't want to say them, etc.. I can't imagine all of the stress that this has put upon EVERYONE.

I see pokes at mental health, friendships, suggestions, innuendos, and even the MEMBERS here began to pick at each other for having opinions on the matter. For ALL of us, this subject affected us in SOME way, whether it be credibility to the ufo/space field, for the victims family, for the profits being made, for truth in the truth movement, and many other reasons. Eventually everyone who was in it for the WRONG reasons will fall to the bottom when the material of value is sifted through.. and the gems are pulled out of the basket.

I for one, think it was a great gesture on your part to clear the air about why YOU were so personally passionate about it, and why you were so upset. The truth shall set you free they say.. And I tend to always find that to be the case .. In many more than just one way. I think I speak for everyone when I say we hope that you stick around Geoff... It sounds like when this is all over, there will be a lot of people who will probably want to thank you for all of your hard work, and efforts in what you DID do, to make sure the truth got out.. No matter HOW it ends, you did it for the right reasons..

Thank You for that, and you're much more lovely to talk to now that you have let that go.. And you're now doing this back on your own terms...

By the way Geoff... I live just 20 minutes from Auburn, and I know the town REAL WELL, I lived there for well over 8 years.. and it is a very small town.. I go there all the time.... I fact I think I have to go there next week for something.

Do you have a name for this guy? I may be able to find him.. And either confirm this or get proof that they divorced.. PM me if you would like me to check into this.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

anandacate (23rd April 2019), Bill Ryan (20th April 2019), BMJ (22nd April 2019), Debra (21st April 2019), geofffxdwg (20th April 2019), Tintin (20th April 2019)

12. Link to Post #507
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Thank you Kevin Moore and Geoff. (John Lear level of thanks!)
    Fact based evidence is all that matters to people like me. Your haircut and your taste in music/muzak is not important. Whether some like your 'style' is of no importance to me either.
    I am not looking to be entertained. I simply want to know. I don't mind disappointment as long as it is real. (insert Brian Jones era Rolling Stones song Paint it Black here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wCUlPNlQuA )

Your Vlog update shows how real research is done. I hope you are the next Richard D Hall.

Please keep up the good work. It would be a shame if this doco doesn't get finished. So much time, effort and money goes in that we don't get to see. The things that go wrong, delays, difficult people etc... there will naturally be aggravation. It is good to see you laugh at the BS. You are winning. Truth is winning.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

anandacate (23rd April 2019), Andrew_K (20th April 2019), Bill Ryan (20th April 2019), BMJ (22nd April 2019), Circe (20th April 2019), Debra (21st April 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2019), geofffxdwg (20th April 2019), happyuk (20th April 2019), Jasmyne Emmerick (20th April 2019)

14. Link to Post #508
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Waiting with bated breath Geoff....when is the radio show? Are you making your own documentary? I know you no longer support Kevin's doc.

15. Link to Post #509
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by kevin Moore (here)

Hay Bill this is the increasingly extreme and unbalanced Kevin Moore - Love you Bill

The Hoover interrogation is gold. It wreaks of authenticity and honesty, just what one might expect of a teen that was manipulated by a psychopath and now realizes he was used. Are we to believe that Hoover at age 17 lied in that interrogation to frame good ol Captain Mark?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th April 2019), BMJ (22nd April 2019), Debra (21st April 2019)

17. Link to Post #510
    Thanks

This is the type of attacks I now deal with with Kevin Moore and his helper Jennifer Penrod AKA Jennifer Eisner. I find this very disgusting and beyond slanderous.

Quote" Hey Jeff, It’s Jennifer...just chill out...you need to concentrate on you. You gave Kev the story, we have taken it further...we acknowledge your diligence, but take care of your girls and if you don’t agree with the direction, you live here, you are the recipient of revenue, conduct your own research and film your own doc. Stop with the bitching and name calling you are hurting yourself." end quote.

Quote" Look Geoff... I don’t need help you do. Are you on meth or something? I don’t know about that behaviour but you are all over the place. You don’t have a documentary you declined participation before I arrived in California. I started this project in November at the latest and if any research you brought to the table prior to is irrelevant at this point. You have no idea. Stop trying to jump on Kevin...he will watch it burn and you, unfortunately have inserted yourself.
    Get sober." end quote.

Kevin Moore and his new team are very disgusting people to say the least. I am now accused of being on drugs because I respond to a comment like this.

" AAA
    AAA
    9 hours ago
    @geofffxdwg07

1. What did Kevin lie to you about & Why is this YOUR doc? How much money did you actually donate to the project?

2. You do realize threatening to release private phone calls is against the law in California right? It requires 2 party consent. And if you were not involved in those convos then that’s illegal. So think about that for a second.

3. Why are you threatening or trying to exploit the journalist, his work, and the people involved directly in the documentary? He is being a good journalist by talking to the witnesses, looking at court records/documents, talking to the detective, and listening to the tapes of people involved in the murder. What is so awful about being a good researcher?

4. What is your personal motive Geoff? Are you wanting personal fame or notoriety?

5. You guys are both adult men right? So why can’t you just call Kevin Moore up and have a civilized conversation about the matter instead of being petty on YouTube?

6. Why are people judgmental of music and someone’s personal appearance? Being judgmental is very unspiritual in itself... so is putting spirituality in a box of what it can and can’t be! LOL.

7. Just because someone is happy or making light of a situation at times does not mean they don’t take the subject seriously. It’s called not immersing yourself in negativity of a dark documentary.

8. If you do not like the way someone presents information or their content when they are telling the truth to help people—then buzz off. It’s YouTube! This is an entertainment platform and those who wish to have a YouTube channel can share whatever they like on THEIR channel."

This is obviously Russ in Kevin's new video of mudslinging. Apparently Russ has been in the UFO community for a very long time and now is trying to make a name for himself on the documentary. Cracking stupid jokes calling Kerry Cassidy "Crazy Kerry Cassidy" or CKC.

Richard Baldwin's name is no longer even brought up. The new focus seems to be on the mudslinging. BTW this Russ person claims Mark Richards's mother used to bath him in the bath right up into his college years. He claims he can prove this.
    Last edited by geofffxdwg; 21st April 2019 at 12:44.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

DNA (28th April 2019)

19. Link to Post #511
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,414 times in 3,425 posts

Geoff,

I am so sorry to hear this. We have seen good examples of Kevin Moore's juvenile and asinine behavior right hear on the forum. That he could run with your heartfelt story and turn it into such a parade of raving egomaniacs, himself and CJ Chanter, is tragically ugly. I usually conduct myself in a dignified manor, but if I ever see him at a conference, I might have to put that aside and let him know just how ugly his actions are. There are also others I know who have been reading this thread and have expressed similar disgust at Kevin.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 21st April 2019 at 12:10.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Debra (21st April 2019), DNA (28th April 2019), geofffxdwg (21st April 2019)

21. Link to Post #512
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hello, All:

Five days ago, Jo Ann Richards (Mark Richards' wife) submitted a very courteous and well-written membership application to the forum.

The moderators discussed this with great care and detail for really quite a long time. We eventually reached a consensus, which is that we declined it. But I personally wrote an e-mail to Jo Ann explaining the reasons — which were, to summarize it crudely, that to invite her to post freely on this thread might precipitate quite a bloodbath.

But we all agreed that we should emphasize to her that we weren't censoring her here. That wouldn't be at all right to do. So while we declined her membership, we did openly offer that we'd post any statement here on her behalf that she might ask us to do.

To her credit, she appreciated and understood our response. Below are two statements that she's asked us to make. The first is very slightly edited, and the second is copied verbatim. It seems that there'll be a little more later.

Of course, she'll be reading this thread as a guest, so you can address any replies directly to her if you wish.

Thanks so much, Bill, for the very respectful reply and explanation for the decline. After I applied, I realized it probably wasn't the best way to go and it would turn ugly. Thanks for watching out for what's best for all.

I appreciate that you aren't censors and I appreciate that your members have the right to their opinions.

Thanks for your offer to allow me to send something. What I will do is send the first two parts of an essay that Mark wrote about cyber-bullying and how the govt. uses these types of tactics (character assassination and unreliable witness testimony) to take down people seen as threats. I will also provide a slide from my recent presentation that shows Mark's Navy involvement in Vietnam while he was still in high school. I have another military doc that shows his assignment to the Aurora Project. I just need to find it.

Thanks again,

Jo Ann
    Here is a slide showing Mark's Navy involvement in Vietnam in 1969. You are welcome to post it.

I would like you to ask Geoff about his info about my 3rd husband. What is his name? I can assure everyone that I am legally married to Mark - I have the Monterey County marriage certificate to prove it.

When I look at the document provided, I can't help but notice that the typed words of MARK RICHARDS are much larger than the other words on the document. I also considered that a part of the document was generated from a form which would explain that, but the letters USN on the same line which would have been entered at the same time as MARK RICHARDS are significantly smaller even though both use capital letters. Are we to believe they used a different typewriter for the words MARK RICHARDS? If someone else can explain this, I would appreciate it.
    Last edited by Pam; 21st April 2019 at 14:03.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Debra (21st April 2019), geofffxdwg (21st April 2019), Kryztian (21st April 2019), Mike (21st April 2019), Nasu (23rd April 2019)

23. Link to Post #513
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Post deleted by the Avalon moderators.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th May 2019 at 02:41.

24. Link to Post #514
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,541 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Blackcashmere (here)
    Post deleted by the Avalon moderators.
    Blackcashmere has been unsubscribed, following this post. The reason given, which she will see when she next logs in, was:
    Your last post, on the Mark Richards thread, was barbed, nasty, and even cruel. You have no place here in this community.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th May 2019 at 02:46.

25. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (23rd April 2019), Andrew_K (21st April 2019), avid (21st April 2019), BMJ (22nd April 2019), Debra (21st April 2019), DNA (28th April 2019), Franny (22nd April 2019), geofffxdwg (21st April 2019), Kryztian (21st April 2019), Mike (21st April 2019), Nasu (23rd April 2019), Sierra (22nd April 2019), Strat (21st April 2019), Tintin (21st April 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd April 2019), Yoda (23rd April 2019)

26. Link to Post #515
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 times in 283 posts

It’s equally sad and amusing to see how many vultures are fighting for scraps of attention in this alternative community. The more eyeballs you can attract, the more $$ you can monetize. It’s not about the truth anymore, it’s more about how much noise you can make so get some pots and pans ready and fire up another YouTube truth channel!

Anyone with a half a brain would know that the Mark Richards space odyssey is pure hogwash on par with CG’s fantastical claims, and for Moore to “step up” and take it upon himself to “expose” that lie while in the process attacking Kerry Cassidy and ridiculing her for her opinion and attacking Bill Ryan for not wanting any part of his documentary shows exactly the level of class that exudes from him.

No one is perfect, and while I don’t agree with Kerry’s opinion on this matter, I would’t go on attacking her at all. I would simply put forth the real evidence in the documentary and make my case without attacking anyone and leave it for the viewers to draw their own conclusions. Look at the dude who did the Super Size Me documentary, he did the 30 days experiment and presented the facts without attacking McDonalds or anyone. That’s what a real investigative filmmaker would do but I digress..

I can give another example: I personally think that Channeling is something not to be trusted at all because you can’t really tell who is actually giving the messages or what their true intentions are and anyone who would tell you the opposite of that without real proof that can be used in a court of law is just another Mark Richards wannabe with another fantastical story.
    But that’s only my personal opinion and I wouldn’t attack Moore just because he has quite the exact opposite opinion and in fact he made a business model out of Channeling to “help out” all those people who are looking for answers. Probably the same demographic who believe the Mark Richards story too cause they don’t require real proof to accept information.

27. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2019), BMJ (22nd April 2019), Constance (22nd April 2019), Debra (22nd April 2019), Denise/Dizi (22nd April 2019), geofffxdwg (22nd April 2019), Iancorgi (22nd April 2019), Intranuclear (24th April 2019), Islander12 (22nd April 2019), Kryztian (22nd April 2019), meeradas (25th April 2019), Mike (22nd April 2019), onawah (22nd April 2019), Pam (22nd April 2019), Soda (23rd April 2019)

28. Link to Post #516
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Equally sad and distasteful, in my view.
    Last edited by onawah; 25th April 2019 at 00:13.
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2019), Denise/Dizi (22nd April 2019), geofffxdwg (22nd April 2019), Islander12 (22nd April 2019), Jad (22nd April 2019), meeradas (25th April 2019)

30. Link to Post #517
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

I just don't understand where decency and self respect has gone. Even when heated, does no one care how THEY sound when they say terrible things to others anymore? Forget what they're saying, do they not care that people are going to think they're just as bad for the way they call people out? This harms our community just as much, it chases people away, good people..

I think I saw someone justify this recently, calling it constructive conflict or something like that. I respectfully disagree,

I think we have grown accustomed to allow our own bad behaviors, by merely giving them a pretty name.. And a useful purpose. When the same results can be achieved without any conflict at all, all while being kind. It really comes down to personal responsibility and whether or not people want to have any accountability for their own actions and behaviors, or if they want to excuse them away with fancy words...

Our community is in a state of disrepair.. And if we don't speak up and talk about what we truly expect from this community, we're going to get whatever people decide to give us.. Or whatever they can get away with.. And truly we are the gatekeepers.. And we're doing a poor job of keeping this community an actual community. People are poking at eachother rather than trying to be helpful and productive. It's sad.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2019), BMJ (22nd April 2019), geofffxdwg (22nd April 2019), Intranuclear (24th April 2019), Islander12 (22nd April 2019), KiwiElf (22nd April 2019), Pam (22nd April 2019), Soda (23rd April 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd April 2019)

32. Link to Post #518
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Diziblueyez wrote:

Quote Our community is in a state of disrepair.. And if we don't speak up and talk about what we truly expect from this community, we're going to get whatever people decide to give us.. Or whatever they can get away with.. And truly we are the gatekeepers.. And we're doing a poor job of keeping this community an actual community. People are poking at eachother rather than trying to be helpful and productive. It's sad.
    Do you know why this is?

What makes a community, any community, turn on itself?

Ever had the feeling you've been conned................... ?

ETA: Not a barbed comment pointed toward THIS community, here on PA, rather, the 'community' at large.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 22nd April 2019 at 09:14.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd April 2019), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2019), Intranuclear (24th April 2019), Jad (22nd April 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd April 2019)

34. Link to Post #519
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,492 times in 246 posts

I have been interested in the mark richards story right from when kerry did the first interview with jo Ann richards . I can honestly say I really don't know what to believe..my poor brain cannot make sense of all the evidence against Mark Richards ..maybe I'm just thick 😲 ..maybe it is all true that he really was part of the ssp and played with raptor buddies..who knows,anything is possible ! ..maybe I'm being naive but one thing I keep thinking about is what if this Mark Richards has been messed with and everything he says happened but on a different timeline or maybe the mark richards back then that did murder Mr Baldwin was a clone that was set up to discredit the real Mark Richards down the line. Not sure if any of that makes sense in own head yet but I keep coming back to it 😕

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2019), Intranuclear (24th April 2019)

36. Link to Post #520
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Equally sad and distasteful, in my view.
    I would really prefer that Geoff be the only person we hear from on the forum on this subject forthwith, as the only source so far who has demonstrated decency and respect for other members and readers, and the only one who has come across as credible.
    As for the rest, the yellow journalist style mudslinging and B.S. are as sleazy as a cheap carnival sideshow; sub-par by Avalon's usual standard, IMHO.
    Thank you onawah,
    As you well know I was also sucked into the mudslinging early on but I have seen the light so to speak. I will attempt not to dwell on the negative or mudslinging as much as possible. This new issue on the blatant lies in a very sad attempt to discredit me because I mentioned Mark Richards's mother used to give him baths up into his 20s needs to be addressed.

My children could have possibly been taken away from me temporarily based on such a mean heartless statement about using meth. I have not used drugs in more than 40 years. My children are walking on egg shells mentally right now after everything they have been going through. Had they been taken from me based on this ugly lie until I was drug tested to prove its all lies the effects on my daughters mentally would have been devastating.

This is no laughing matter as Jennifer and Kevin seem to think it is. I have never met Jennifer Eisner in person. For her to make a statement like this publicly about a person she has never met has me at a total loss for words. This is the kind of reckless behavior no one needs ever. I also know for a fact Kevin Moore gave his approval before Jennifer Eisner posted these evil lies because I have worked closely with him in the past. They are currently living together and on the road filming and have been for about 3 weeks. I'm not sure at this point who is more evil, Mark Richards or Kevin Moore and Jennifer Eisner?

At any rate I will be talking to the district attorney later on this week to look into my options of filing criminal charges against both Kevin Moore and Jennifer Eisner. This mudslinging has to stop before someone really gets hurt. What I find very disturbing is my children love Kevin Moore and they have no idea the potential danger he and Jennifer Eisner just put them in.

I will not be addressing this issue any further publicly. I just felt it very necessary to get this off my chest. I thank all of you........
    Last edited by geofffxdwg; 22nd April 2019 at 13:03.

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd April 2019), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2019), BMJ (22nd April 2019), Constance (23rd April 2019), Debra (23rd April 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2019), Hervé (22nd April 2019), Intranuclear (24th April 2019), Jad (22nd April 2019), Kryztian (23rd April 2019), shijo (22nd April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst 1 16 26 36 LastLast