+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst 1 25 35 37 LastLast

Thread: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

1. Link to Post #681
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Quote Posted by Retired Executive (here)
    Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Quote California's wiretapping law is a "two-party consent" law. California makes it a crime to record or eavesdrop on any confidential communication, including a private conversation or telephone call, without the consent of all parties to the conversation. See Cal. Penal Code § 632
    Quote Anyone found guilty of such a crime faces criminal punishments of up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine for each violation. Civil penalties also apply, including paying for the opposing party's attorney's fees and potential punitive damages.
    Looks like it is illegal in the state of California.
    That whirlin- dervish lad ( K.M. ) ... Simple pimple to pop ... Gonna show ya boys 'n girls, a wee-bit of a left-handed holiday; how yore Dick-less Tracy's ( K.M.'s ) 'dumb luck' ran out 'o petrol on tha 'M' highway to nowhere whilst clickin' them crank-filled ruby slipper heels together ( in repitition ) - sayin' "There be no place like home ... closin' yer eyes ... there be no place like home ...

And so, where might we be now? Well, "matey-boy," look! Up in tha road ahead ! Tha sign be readin' - fer tha rest of us ( anyway ):

The Wzard Of Ahhhhhsss -

Firstly, and swiftly, to conclude the aforementioned cumbersome issues of protracted legal disputes within episodic jabberwocky watchin' The Avalonian People's Court of 'pubic opinion' ( not mispelled ), one smaller overlook would be 'legal registration' prior to piloting any Drone 'within air traffic corridors' ( even along a 'coastline public beach ( patrolled 'officially' by 'certain helicopters' ).

Secondly, when drones are used by 'unregistered pilots' - specifically within the State of California ), that is another problem.

Thirdly, and foremost, is where yore Dick-less Tracy drops-dead in tha mud ya be wallowin' in, is in yore takin' further unlawful liberties to commit acts of 'Privacy Invasion'; all of which carries 'Serious Crime' penalties - over here in Tha Colonies.

Fourthly, and lastly, were that all of the aforementioned matters foretells facts of what happen to all whom seek self-sacrifice for which I've never witnessed anyone work so hard as-to hang themself - at their own hand too ( mind-ya! ).

Even more directly to the matter of the very best 'Pest Control' procedure for belly slitherin' creatures, is that:

U.S. Department of State 'Administrative Review Board' ( ARB ) policy directives ( a level of legal authority above 'ambulance chasers' whom 'think' they're Perry Mason clones ) most people's bell learning curves ) governs AMERICA VISITOR VISA BEHAVOUR OF FOREIGNERS whom do not necessarily have to become cited or arrested; all a 'visitiing foreigner' need due to see their VISITOR VISA RESTRICTED AND / OR CANCELLED, is;

If the U.S. State Department receives so much as one ( 1 ) 'telephone complaint' from a U.S. citizen 'only' "alleging" that a 'Intrusive Conduct Has Been Committed By Any Foreign Visitor', the named foreigner ( even better to have the foreigner's YouTube videos the foreigner's 'behavioral acts and admissions' included ), will experience one or more of all of the following 'swords' of American justice without any courtroom hearing drama:

- A Negative Record Enquiry Filed;

- Visa Review ( Restriction or Cancellation ); and / or,

- Expulsion of Foreigner.

There is 'no courtroom drama' quite simply because 'U.S. Department of State internal ARB policy directives cannot be appealed'.

The foreigner can only hire a 'professionally licensed ( in the U.S. ) legal advisor ( solicitor / barrister / lawyer ) who 'can' simply direct by 'sending ( on 'letteread stationary only' ) a 'Plea' ( on behalf of his foreign Client ) requesting an "Administrate Review Board Decision ( interalia reconsideration of a previous State Department action taken pursuant to the foreigner ).

That lone remedial process takes only 30-days however, there is 'no legal guarantee' the ARB Decision will 'vitiate' the matter in-favor of the foreigner's case situation; especially where, a preponderance of evidence supports the 'behavioral acts of the foreigner' - unless the foreigner was a hostage ordered to conduct those acts he committed.

Henceforth, and in Summation:

A foreigner having accepted any 'emolument' interalia "Loan" even if surrepticiously a 'Contingency Fee' based upon successful conducting themself ( on behalf of another individual ) to commit acts with purposeful effort resulting in laying-way ( destroying ) individual personal and business reputations - as in this particular case instance involving a curiously paltry sum of only 15,000 British Pounds Sterling to 'travel internationally ( UK to USA ) multiple times' to animate one's own self ( as currently evidenced by acting-out accordingly ) therein rests ( at best ) criminalty ( at most ) charges considered, as follows:

- Disturbing The Peace On Private Residential Property;
    - Eruptive / Disruptive Conduct In A Public Place Private Setting;
    - Harrassment;
    - Stalking; and,
    - Intentional Infliction Of Emotional Distress.

Civil liabilities may require risk mitigation upon a professional legal advisory opinion.

So, Perry Masoneers, because the visitorship of your foreign Client ( K.M. ) jaggedly steered off-course ( on too many occassions ) - the matter of any future itinerary to ever return to America's Disneyland will no longer be valid. 🙄

"Matey-boy" ( K.M. ) your're such a jolly-good researcher, that you forgot yer manners, and it's really no wonder why. Your knowledgebase never bothered to query your 'own records' havin' flunked-out your own inner-self citizenship.

Remember, lad, ya were 'not be good to yourself' because you were 'nicht so gut' ( firstly ) to others.

Leaving the 'Left Coast' nurse of CaliFormula wonders why your gate is askew. Might it be, that 'legal boot' up your's where tha light don't shine within ya anymore?

Me-thinks, you're financier learned nothing, 'moore', laddy about throwing 'moore' money because of 'his own personal problems'; 'Breakin' Bad' as tha film chemically goes - without sayin'. 🤔

I cannot ask you to be good to yourself for the simple reason such would only suggest you commit yet another 'unnatural act' upon others.

Case rests

Cheers!

- RE

- RE

A simple F U KM would have sufficed man! Someone needs a hug..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Andrew_K (16th May 2019), geofffxdwg (16th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #682
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,223 times in 135 posts

Quote Posted by Kerry Cassidy (here)
    Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Quote California's wiretapping law is a "two-party consent" law. California makes it a crime to record or eavesdrop on any confidential communication, including a private conversation or telephone call, without the consent of all parties to the conversation. See Cal. Penal Code § 632
    Quote Anyone found guilty of such a crime faces criminal punishments of up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine for each violation. Civil penalties also apply, including paying for the opposing party's attorney's fees and potential punitive damages.
    Looks like it is illegal in the state of California.
    THANK YOU!

I have reported the Youtube video as bullying, harassment which it is as well as a violation of my privacy, stalking etc.

For the record I changed my name legally when I was 21. Cassidy is the last name on my social security card and all documents since then.

I am not ashamed of my REAL LAST NAME: Unsworth . --- I just wanted a better "stage name" since I knew I would be famous in the future :-)

It's a good English name.

I choose "Cassidy" because I am a rebel and relate to the Irish! I was also reading the JACK KEROUAC BOOK "On the Road" and while in college and liked the Cassady name (his side-kick) but preferred the spelling with an "i".

Apparently Moore also went after Laura Eisenhower only to be proven wrong as usual...

I have been given added confirmation that he is working for what is known as the "Company"... Yes the side that hates disclosure.

AND I just learned I can also report him to the State Department as a foreigner on U.S. soil for stalking...

Kerry
    I was appalled at his last video clearly harassing you. You and I have a difference of opinion on Mark but that's the way it is. I am truly sorry KM has done this to you. He is basically harassing everyone now. Clearly he is not the man I thought I knew after we met last June. I admitted publicly I sewed the seeds that started this last June and I have apologized publicly for it. However I do not apologize for Kevin Moore and Blackcashmere's horrifying behavior in the past months. I have absolutely nothing to do with these people. I even had to change my phone number to stop both of them from harassing me. They would call and wake my children and I up all hours of the night each night and laugh.

I also am in the process of filing a criminal complaint against Moore and the woman driving him around while he harasses everyone.

AGAIN, I CANNOT STATE THIS ANY CLEARER. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH KEVIN MOORE OR HIS CONTINUED HARASSMENT CRUSADE AND BLATANT DISREGARD FOR AMERICAN LAW OR AMERICAN CITIZENS. KEVIN MOORE IS NOT MY FRIEND. A MAN LIKE MOORE REALLY HAS NO TRUE FRIENDS. HE USES PEOPLE AND THEN ATTACKS THEM ONCE THEY HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF HIM OR THEY HAVE NOTHING MORE TO OFFER HIM. I AGREE KEVIN MOORE HAS AN AGENDA. EXACTLY WHAT IT IS I DON'T KNOW OTHER THAN TO REALLY PISS PEOPLE OFF.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Antonia (17th May 2019), Kryztian (21st May 2019), RunningDeer (17th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #683
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,762 times in 10,523 posts

I am not ashamed of my REAL LAST NAME: Unsworth
    Dearest Kerry or Bill,

Can one of you clear this point please? Because I clearly remember reading this!

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yes, she did train professionally as an actress in New York: in her late 20s and early 30s, if I remember correctly. She chose Kerry Lynn Cassidy as her stage name, and changed it legally. (Her real name is Kerry White.)
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Andrew_K (18th May 2019), BMJ (19th May 2019), Flyswim (18th May 2019), Jad (18th May 2019), Kryztian (19th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #684
    Thanks
    Thanked 250,134 times in 18,216 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    I am not ashamed of my REAL LAST NAME: Unsworth
    Dearest Kerry or Bill,

Can one of you clear this point please? Because I clearly remember reading this!

Yes, she did train professionally as an actress in New York: in her late 20s and early 30s, if I remember correctly. She chose Kerry Lynn Cassidy as her stage name, and changed it legally. (Her real name is Kerry White.)
    Sure. That was my mistake: her birth name was Unsworth.

Nothing to do with Mark Richards! So — thanks.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (18th May 2019), BMJ (19th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th May 2019), Jad (18th May 2019), Kryztian (19th May 2019), Star Tsar (18th May 2019), Yoda (18th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #685
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hey Kerry Unsworth sick – evil supporter of Mark Richards - here is You Tubes response to getting my video on you taken down:

Hello,

We have reviewed the complaint and have determined that the content is excepted from removal based on our privacy guidelines, which can be found at http://www.youtube.com/t/privacy_guidelines. The content does not violate our policies and will remain on the site. We thank you for using YouTube.

For more information about our removal processes, please check out the following video: http://goo.gl/Dt5ZDw.

Yours sincerely,
    The YouTube Team

P.S you are Kerry Unsworth as there was no change of name certificate on file I asked the County Clerk who I ordered your certificate from, she said that name change would be on her system - it was not– you just cant tell the truth to even to yourself – good luck with getting me out of the country lol – GET KERRY BANNED FROM THE COMMUNITY FOR SUPPORTING THIS SICK FXXX Mark Richards – I hope my doc destroys your name Kerry for supporting this sick man as I have met the people who Marks actions changed the lives forever – but this forum doesn’t care about that just that Kerry is amazing. Hope none of you ever have a murder in your family happen then the guy who does it defames your loved one.

More videos to MAKE now Kerry using your content under fair use of course to expose how sick and evil you are supporting mark and not being the amazing journalist you are (don't show me the evidence my mind is already made up) – GO TEAM BALDWIN
    Last edited by kevin Moore; 20th May 2019 at 22:02.

10. Link to Post #686
    Thanks

@Kevin, I think you must have made a mistake. Or, the clerk did. (Or, you checked in the wrong office/ the wrong state.)

Her name, Kerry Lyn Cassidy, is on her PASSPORT... I've seen it. Many times! I even have a record of her 2000-2010 passport number, date of issue, etc etc. She needed that to TRAVEL.

I used to fly with her everywhere, and we bought AIRLINE TICKETS. Just think about that for a minute.

To check in at an airline desk, you have to show that your passport matches your ticket name. And you can't get a passport without legal proof of your name — either your birth certificate, or a legal document showing your name has been changed, by marriage or by some other legally certified process.

It might be helpful to everyone if you looked again.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th May 2019), Kryztian (20th May 2019), Nasu (21st May 2019), Star Tsar (21st May 2019), Yoda (22nd May 2019)

12. Link to Post #687
    Thanks

@Kevin, I think you must have made a mistake. Or, the clerk did. (Or, you checked in the wrong office/ the wrong state.)

Her name, Kerry Lyn Cassidy, is on her PASSPORT... I've seen it. Many times! I even have a record of her 2000-2010 passport number, date of issue, etc etc. She needed that to TRAVEL.

I used to fly with her everywhere, and we bought AIRLINE TICKETS. Just think about that for a minute.

To check in at an airline desk, you have to show that your passport matches your ticket name. And you can't get a passport without legal proof of your name — either your birth certificate, or a legal document showing your name has been changed, by marriage or by some other legally certified process.

It might be helpful to everyone if you looked again.
    The Clerk made it clear that a legal name change would be on the system - But Ill double check again and report back - its so weird that you knew her so well Bill and to see her defend this sick man Mark - it must be weird for you why Kerry is doing all this but perhaps its for YouTube Clicks right Bill - I will do my best to damage Kerry for what shes doing Bill with this Mark Story for the sake of Crossan Hoover - For MR Campbell - For Tom MR Baldwins best friend and for all those who loved Mr Baldwin and whos lives were changed forever thanks to Mark Richards - Down with this witch

13. Link to Post #688
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,887 times in 2,339 posts

For Heaven's sake. Is no one going to put an end to the worse than juvenile smearing on this thread? It's like reading the National Enquirer of disclosure.

You could tell me not to read it, but I am trying to understand the dynamics of this forum. Sorry, but I call it like I see it.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th May 2019), Nasu (21st May 2019), Rosemarie (21st May 2019), Star Tsar (21st May 2019), sunwings (21st May 2019)

15. Link to Post #689
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    For Heaven's sake. Is no one going to put an end to the worse than juvenile smearing on this thread? It's like reading the National Enquirer of disclosure.

You could tell me not to read it, but I am trying to understand the dynamics of this forum. Sorry, but I call it like I see it.
    The moderators are letting Kevin Moore's posts stand without any editing. That's because they need to be seen.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Constance (20th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th May 2019), geofffxdwg (21st May 2019), Jean-Marie (21st May 2019), Kryztian (21st May 2019), meeradas (21st May 2019), Nasu (21st May 2019), petra (23rd May 2019), Star Tsar (21st May 2019), Tintin (20th May 2019), Valerie Villars (21st May 2019), Yoda (22nd May 2019)

17. Link to Post #690
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,594 times in 747 posts

The moderators are letting Kevin Moore's posts stand without any editing. That's because they need to be seen.
    Why do they need to be seen?
    Just as every cop is a criminal
    And all the sinners saints

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

onawah (21st May 2019), Valerie Villars (21st May 2019)

19. Link to Post #691
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,732 times in 4,210 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)

The extent of the gravity well Mr More has become, is my best guess.
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

onawah (21st May 2019), petra (23rd May 2019), Valerie Villars (21st May 2019)

21. Link to Post #692
    Thanks

Quote Posted by valerie villars (here)
    for heaven's sake. Is no one going to put an end to the worse than juvenile smearing on this thread? It's like reading the national enquirer of disclosure.

You could tell me not to read it, but i am trying to understand the dynamics of this forum. Sorry, but i call it like i see it.
    if that was your loved one a Mr Richard A Baldwin i think you villars would be sickend by Kerry's behavior - all the people i have met who are coming on this documentary who i have told them about Avalon and crazy Kerry Unsworth they were all said - go put a stop to this **** for us Kevin as this is so fuxxxxg wrong - I replied of course I will do my best.
    Last edited by kevin Moore; 21st May 2019 at 00:22.

22. Link to Post #693
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,499 times in 869 posts

Quote Posted by kevin Moore (here)
    for heaven's sake. Is no one going to put an end to the worse than juvenile smearing on this thread? It's like reading the national enquirer of disclosure.

You could tell me not to read it, but i am trying to understand the dynamics of this forum. Sorry, but i call it like i see it.
    if that was your loved one a mr richard a baldwin i think you villars would be sickend by kerrys behavior - all the people i have met who are coming on this documentary who i have told them about Avalon and crazy kerry unsworth they were all said - go put a stop to this **** for us kevin as this is so fuxxxxg wrong - I replied of course I will do my best.
    Kevin,

What I see is an opportunist who has honed in on a vulnerability that he can exploit.

The world is rampant with injustice. Why this cause? Are you personally related to anyone involved? Perhaps if you could explain your true motive (outside of feigning concern for the victims family) then you might be able to rally more support.

The manner in which you are drip feeding this “documentary” is akin to the many sensational stories that have trod the waters of Avalon- and that approach has never seemed to produce desired results.

Why not just go dark, make your movie, and let it stand on its own legs?
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st May 2019), geofffxdwg (21st May 2019), meeradas (21st May 2019), Nasu (21st May 2019), peterpam (21st May 2019)

24. Link to Post #694
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AriG (here)

if that was your loved one a mr richard a baldwin i think you villars would be sickend by kerrys behavior - all the people i have met who are coming on this documentary who i have told them about Avalon and crazy kerry unsworth they were all said - go put a stop to this **** for us kevin as this is so fuxxxxg wrong - I replied of course I will do my best.
    Kevin,

What I see is an opportunist who has honed in on a vulnerability that he can exploit.

The world is rampant with injustice. Why this cause? Are you personally related to anyone involved? Perhaps if you could explain your true motive (outside of feigning concern for the victims family) then you might be able to rally more support.

The manner in which you are drip feeding this “documentary” is akin to the many sensational stories that have trod the waters of Avalon- and that approach has never seemed to produce desired results.

yes your right Kerry is the opportunist who has honed in on a vulnerability that he can exploit. Agreed. Some times in life AriG you have to make a stand for whats right and im not sure if you ever have but for once I am when it comes to this story which I have given a year of my life to and would do it again in a second no matter how dark it has been.

25. Link to Post #695
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Strat (here)

The extent of the gravity well Mr More has become, is my best guess.
    Quote Posted by AriG (here)

Kevin,

yes your right Kerry is the opportunist who has honed in on a vulnerability that he can exploit. Agreed. Some times in life AriG you have to make a stand for whats right and im not sure if you ever have but for once I am when it comes to this story which I have given a year of my life to and would do it again in a second no matter how dark it has been.
    No Kevin. Kerry is not exercising good judgement- you are the opportunist. For effs sake, there are a lot of real evil doers out there who are causing real damage to humanity. Why don’t you go stalk John Bolton and expose his lies? Nah, that’s too dangerous! Better to stalk and exploit a minor player in a minor stage where you can feel safe in your deeds. I’ll tell you this- if you had come to my home uninvited, your derrière would have the teeth marks of my huge LGD dogs permanently implanted. I personally disagree with Kerry’s opinion of Mark Richards bit I will defend to the death, her right to have it as freedom of self expression, a guaranteed first amendment right in America.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

geofffxdwg (21st May 2019), Kryztian (21st May 2019), Nasu (21st May 2019), peterpam (21st May 2019)

27. Link to Post #696
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,594 times in 747 posts

not sure if you ever have but for once I am when it comes to this story
    What do you mean by this?
    Just as every cop is a criminal
    And all the sinners saints

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Post:

AriG (21st May 2019)

29. Link to Post #697
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Strat

One of the things that I adore this time of year is the sound of crickets at night. They are so vociferous tonight...
    Albert Einstein

30. The Following User Says Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Valerie Villars (22nd May 2019)

31. Link to Post #698
    United States Avalon Member Joe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,322 times in 235 posts

...all the people i have met who are coming on this documentary who i have told them about Avalon and crazy Kerry Unsworth they were all said - go put a stop to this **** for us Kevin as this is so fuxxxxg wrong...
    Putting this phrase in context of Kevin’s obsessive insistence on interviewing Bill, it appears his motivation from the beginning was to “put a stop to” not just Kerry, but also “and” Avalon. A hit piece from the go, it was never about Richards. Interesting.

One quality that I sincerely appreciate about Kevin is his transparency, albeit not necessarily from a place of honesty.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joe For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st May 2019), geofffxdwg (21st May 2019), Kryztian (21st May 2019), meeradas (21st May 2019), Nasu (21st May 2019), norman (21st May 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd May 2019)

33. Link to Post #699
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,223 times in 135 posts

Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    ...all the people i have met who are coming on this documentary who i have told them about Avalon and crazy Kerry Unsworth they were all said - go put a stop to this **** for us Kevin as this is so fuxxxxg wrong...
    Putting this phrase in context of Kevin’s obsessive insistence on interviewing Bill, it appears his motivation from the beginning was to “put a stop to” not just Kerry, but also “and” Avalon. A hit piece from the go, it was never about Richards. Interesting.

One quality that I sincerely appreciate about Kevin is his transparency, albeit not necessarily from a place of honesty.
    I cannot agree with you more Joe,

I cannot believe how petty all of this has become. i.e. What does anyone's real name have to do with this story? This entire thread has turned into one big hen house with absolutely no class whatsoever. Even the so-called sensationalism is petty and tasteless. This isn't the least bit entertaining and now has become an incredible waste of everyone's time.

In closing I would like to add that anything I wrote when I started this thread back in July up until now is inadmissible

34. The Following User Says Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Nasu (21st May 2019)

35. Link to Post #700
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joe (here)

No interest in damaging Avalon - its prob doing some good work- mine and Geoffs reason for wanting to get Bill on was to see if Bill would make a stand against Kerry for putting this sick story out as he use to be her boyfriend. Both myself and Geoff never trusted Bill as we felt Kerry had something over him - so he could never make a true stand.

I thought Avalon was about wanting truth in the community and making a stand against the blatant frauds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst 1 25 35 37 LastLast