Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast

Thread: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

1. Link to Post #101
    Switzerland Avalon Greeter: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 4,982 times in 888 posts

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    You took my comment out of context. I don't know of anyone that achieved the rank of an officer in just 4 years just by enlisting. You can go ahead and believe the Richards claims and twist my words but the fact remains he was never in any branch of the military ever! Richards did not attend West Point. He attended Dominican College in San Rafael. Everyone else on this thread understood exactly what I was saying and I did not say any soldiers signed up for 8 years at a time. I expected this kind of treatment on a pro-Cassidy forum / website eventually.
    Wow there.. Steady on.. I would recommend taking a break from all this, you seem very, very defensive.

My read of Paul's post was that, potentially Mark COULD have served for four years as apposed to the eight that you mentioned. Paul actually having done that in real life, it seems like a small but relevant point to me. As you have pointed out, there is not enough years in Mark's life to have done four years of service, never-mind eight or sixteen years. Maybe it's just me, but I did not read into Pauls post a twisting of your words or taking anything out of context.

I understand that Kerry and maybe others have questioned everything about your motives, I understand you have invested much time and efforts uncovering all this and I commend you for your continued efforts. However, seeing enemies in every corner will not help you in your self appointed quest to reveal the truth one bit. By doing so you could potentially create the environment where you become the drama of this rather tall tale, instead of Mark Richards.

Maybe you just had a bad day or week. I would respectfully recommend you apologize to Paul for your outburst and we can all get back to the original drama under discussion... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 4th October 2018 at 05:12.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), avid (4th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Billy (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2018), Ivanhoe (4th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), PathWalker (5th October 2018), Rachel (15th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Administrator Paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 119,443 times in 19,423 posts

You took my comment out of context. I don't know of anyone that achieved the rank of an officer in just 4 years just by enlisting. You can go ahead and believe the Richards claims and twist my words but ...
    I had no pretense of speaking with awareness of the context of the material on this thread.

For example, I had not noticed that he started as an enlisted person, which I agree would make my military career path irrelevant to this case.

I claim innocence from any effort to twist words or to know the essential details of this case.
    *** Avalon Forum Guidelines - Membership Guidelines.
    *** ProjectAvalonStatus.net - Check here for forum status.
    Formerly known as "ThePythonicCow", aka "Cow", "Mooster", ...

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

avid (4th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Billy (4th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2018), geofffxdwg (4th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), Rachel (15th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018), Tintin (4th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Paul and I am glad we cleared that up. Everyone will just have to wait for the documentary to come out before I can say anymore. This is a very complex case with tons of details. I have only posted a very small fraction of them here. Even if he was in the military he was quite simply too young to have been a helicopter pilot in Viet Nam. My dear friend was in special forces and he tried to sign on for a third tour of duty in 1971 and they told him "No" we are sending you home. They started sending many home about that time. He has spent his life in and out of psych wards at the VA hospitals. He spent two years strapped down at VA hospital in Oregon. He told me by 1974 there was hardly any soldiers there except for guards at the American embassy. Most of us saw what happened there in 1975 on television.
    Geofffxdwg

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Billy (4th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), Paul (4th October 2018), Rachel (15th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018), Tintin (4th October 2018), Valerie Villars (4th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #104
    Moderator Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,246 times in 804 posts

Thank you Bright Skies, I have been with Kevin most of this month filming our documentary in Marin county and researching our information at the Marin County Civic Center. I must say it was very surreal retracing the footsteps of these murderers and filming what they did. We also have every single piece of paperwork and documents involved in this case. By Mark Richards's own admission his finger prints are all over the crime scenes. Including on the murder weapons. He also admitted to lying to the detectives several times when he was arrested and brought in for questioning. Kerry maintains he was off planet when all of these events took place. Then why by his own admission are his finger prints on every shred of evidence? Why is the murder victim Richard Baldwin's blood in Mark's boat? This was a murder for finical gain and a very tragic shame. They brutally and savagely murdered Mark Richards's best friend (Richard Baldwin) for what amounted to $2000 dollars, a large bag of weed and some guns and credit cards. Kerry maintains we are interviewing the actual killers. Yes thats true. Mark refuses to be interviewed so we will use his willful interview done by detectives working on the case. Mark is one of the two actual killers. Mark could have lawyered up and remained silent but he did not want to do that. He welcomed being interviewed. He was not coerced in any way. The interviews we have and are still getting are from people that were actually there when this tragedy took place. Jo Anne Richards claims these people are all Mark's enemies. His wife at the time, his crime partner that committed this horrible murder and people that knew him or worked for him. She also claims Richard Baldwin was cremated. Thats another lie and we have the paperwork to prove it. We spent a few days at the cemetery. Mark Richards will spend the rest of his pathetic life in prison. He will die there. The only thing that stopped him from receiving the death penalty was he had no criminal record. Our documentary will show and prove that Mark Richards is a pathological liar. He is not capable of ever telling the truth. He lacks empathy as all psychopaths do. R.I.P. Richard Alexander Baldwin. Your good name and memory will soon be restored.
    20 million thumbs up. Geoff, thank you for your courage in getting yourself out there to set the record straight, the fact that a human life is being covered up in this whole narrative is unsettling -- I thought we as an alternative news community were in it because we cared about the truth. Keep up the great work man!

Quote Posted by geoffdwg
    *mod note: added line breaks in paragraph for formatting*Thanks Paul and I am glad we cleared that up. Everyone will just have to wait for the documentary to come out before I can say anymore. This is a very complex case with tons of details. I have only posted a very small fraction of them here. Even if he was in the military he was quite simply too young to have been a helicopter pilot in Viet Nam.
    My dear friend was in special forces and he tried to sign on for a third tour of duty in 1971 and they told him "No" we are sending you home. They started sending many home about that time. He has spent his life in and out of psych wards at the VA hospitals.
    He spent two years strapped down at VA hospital in Oregon. He told me by 1974 there was hardly any soldiers there except for guards at the American embassy. Most of us saw what happened there in 1975 on television.

Just on the point of people their criticism-Guaranteed that there will be all kinds of curious people with good intentions, as well as spiteful folks with poor intentions, that will try to layer you with questions as well as stress upon stress once your information comes to light in Your and Kevin's documentary. It can get overwhelming as you know

Most will first be learning of the details you'll be releasing, and there will be ALOT of kneejerk reactions - not clear and calm responses.

We live in a very fast-paced world where the modus operandi is "attack the messenger first, then attack the message". You've got the data, you know you've done excellent work-- don't let any questions get to you. You're the expert on this background and you have the evidence to PROVE it. In my humble opinion, if people wish to overlook or dismiss it, that's on them, not you.
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 5th October 2018 at 11:52.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), Bayareamom (4th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Debra (16th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (11th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2018), geofffxdwg (4th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), Rachel (15th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Spellbound (5th October 2018), Tintin (4th October 2018), Valerie Villars (4th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,513 times in 871 posts

I do not know how important this is to the discussion, but I can confirm from experience that the US Army instituted an "early out" program in 1971 which involved 3 primary components: 1) not sending nearly as many soldiers, combat troops, etc..., to Vietnam, 2) bringing many combat troops home, and 3) letting combat troops out up to 6 months before their enlistment or draft period ended.

I know because I was drafted into the Army in 1970. I was 11 Bravo, which is infantry soldier. After airborne training I expected to be sent to Vietnam. Instead I was sent to Fort Bragg to the 82nd Airborne Div. I did a variety of things there, but a remember vividly all of the combat troops who were coming into Ft Bragg from Vietnam. Many were what we called "short". That is, had less than 100 days to serve. I spent a fair amount of time trying to convince some of them under my command, I was a squad leader, not to go AWOL. They wanted to go home and did not want to play war games and such after having suffered through the real deal in Vietnam. The early out program facilitated them going home sooner. (This is another story, but there is a reason many of them became postal workers.)

Being drafted I had a two year hitch. But under the early out program I got out 6 months early. This was late March 1972. I could have stayed in, but no thanks. By the way I rose from an E1 to an E4 in about 9 month, then they made me an "acting jack." Which is the rank of and E5, Sergeant, but the pay of an E4. So, one can get rank fairly fast if they want you to.

The short version of the reason for the early out program was a response to the anti war movement. Congress and the Executive elected to give the appearance of the war (sic), police action, coming to an end by bringing troops back. But, all the while the air war was escalated by increasing bombing on Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. The war, so called, did not end until 1974-75.
    Last edited by Satori; 4th October 2018 at 14:12.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bayareamom (5th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Bob (4th October 2018), Debra (16th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (11th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2018), geofffxdwg (4th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), Rachel (15th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Tintin (4th October 2018), Valerie Villars (4th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #106
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Bright Skies,

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful words. And yes - I have seen a bit of that link re the Kelly Cahill abduction. Thank you for posting that link; I plan on reviewing it yet again today. Her case was very intriguing to me, inasmuch as I had never heard of the type of events which happened to her, written in any other form regarding abduction research. I found Kelly's account of her experience to be genuine and truthful. To my knowledge, she has not been actively speaking about this experience any longer and is living a somewhat quiet life these days.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Debra (16th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), geofffxdwg (4th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), Rachel (15th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Tintin (4th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Administrator Paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 119,443 times in 19,423 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    But, all the while the air war was escalated by increasing bombing on Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. The war, so called, did not end until 1974-75.
    That matches with my experience ... in Thailand and in the US Air Force in 1973 and 1974, I saw (but was not participating in myself) evidence of ongoing war activity in that area. I was offered an early out in 1974, and took it.
    *** Avalon Forum Guidelines - Membership Guidelines.
    *** ProjectAvalonStatus.net - Check here for forum status.
    Formerly known as "ThePythonicCow", aka "Cow", "Mooster", ...

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Bayareamom (5th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Debra (16th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), geofffxdwg (4th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), Rachel (15th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Satori (4th October 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

The bottom line here is Mark Richards's first wife Caryn was married to him (even after he went to jail) says he was never in any military ever. The two of them met when they both were attending Dominican college between 1972 and 1976. Richards was arrested in July of 1982. She divorced him before he was actually convicted and sent to prison for the rest of his life. She was still married to him and even visited him in jail while he was waiting to stand trial. She divorced him when she realized he was guilty. She remembers the night he dumped the body very well because she was watching "Hart to Hart" on TV when he said he had to go out and he did not return until 3:00am after dumping the body in the bay. She said he went to sleep like a baby (sic) BTW she had an identical twin sister that was romantically involved with the murder victim Richard A. Baldwin. Sadly she passed away some years ago so we could not interview her. Basically Richards was attending Dominican college when he claims he was a helicopter pilot in Viet Nam. He was then married until he was sitting in jail up to 1982 and his wife is a first hand eyewitness to the FACT he never served in any military.
    Last edited by geofffxdwg; 6th October 2018 at 03:28.
    Geofffxdwg

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), Bayareamom (5th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Debra (16th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th October 2018), mountain_jim (4th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), Rachel (15th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), sunwings (4th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Quote Joe from the Carolinas quote; Just on the point of people their criticism-Guaranteed that there will be all kinds of curious people with good intentions, as well as spiteful folks with poor intentions, that will try to layer you with questions as well as stress upon stress once your information comes to light in Kevin's documentary.
    Just so you know. This is mine and Kevin's documentary. I am involved in every bit of it's production and will also help in the editing process. I was not able to go on every interview as I have a very urgent personal family matter I am dealing with but It's as much my documentary as it is Kevin Moore's documentary. We will be making another documentary together after this one is completed. I am not at liberty to discuss the details but it will be very good as well.
    Geofffxdwg

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), Bayareamom (5th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Billy (5th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th October 2018), mountain_jim (4th October 2018), Nasu (5th October 2018), Rachel (15th October 2018), RunningDeer (5th October 2018), Spellbound (5th October 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th October 2018), sunwings (4th October 2018)

19. Link to Post #110
    Moderator Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,246 times in 804 posts

Quote Joe from the Carolinas quote; Just on the point of people their criticism-Guaranteed that there will be all kinds of curious people with good intentions, as well as spiteful folks with poor intentions, that will try to layer you with questions as well as stress upon stress once your information comes to light in Kevin's documentary.
    Just so you know. This is mine and Kevin's documentary. I am involved in every bit of it's production and will also help in the editing process. I was not able to go on every interview as I have a very urgent personal family matter I am dealing with but It's as much my documentary as it is Kevin Moore's documentary. We will be making another documentary together after this one is completed. I am not at liberty to discuss the details but it will be very good as well.
    Thank you for clarifying, this makes it even better! I went back and edited the post you've quoted to reflect it is Your & Kevin's documentary. And what awesome news that you will both be working together !
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 5th October 2018 at 12:12.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bayareamom (5th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Billy (5th October 2018), Debra (16th October 2018), geofffxdwg (5th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (11th October 2018), Nasu (5th October 2018), Rachel (15th October 2018), RunningDeer (5th October 2018)

21. Link to Post #111
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,071 times in 160 posts

It's really quite something when you promote a murderer, a sex offender and a con artist and then call Bill screwed up in the head. amazing

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th October 2018), Bayareamom (5th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Billy (5th October 2018), Debra (16th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (11th October 2018), geofffxdwg (5th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (5th October 2018), Ivanhoe (5th October 2018), Nasu (5th October 2018), Rachel (15th October 2018), Retief (12th October 2018), RunningDeer (5th October 2018), Sophocles (6th October 2018)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

From Kevin Moore; The untold Story of Captain Mark Richards, this was the murder victim Mr Richard Baldwin and Mark was 100% a part of his murder. I laid flowers at his grave today as a mark of respect. My whole community has forgotten this man, I didnít, and I will tell his story in my New Documentary.Click image for larger version

Name:	41758794_10156146227529862_5883591989877800960_n.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	211.8 KB
ID:	39258
    Geofffxdwg

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th October 2018), Bayareamom (6th October 2018), Bill Ryan (6th October 2018), Debra (16th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (5th October 2018), Jantje (12th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th October 2018), Nasu (6th October 2018), Rachel (15th October 2018), RunningDeer (6th October 2018), Sophocles (6th October 2018), Valerie Villars (6th October 2018), Wansen (14th October 2018)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Captain Mark Richards ex-wife Caryn Bacon, was a great interview and so much amazing information in San Rafael California.Click image for larger version

Name:	Caryn Bacon.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	39259
    Geofffxdwg

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th October 2018), Bayareamom (6th October 2018), Bill Ryan (6th October 2018), Jantje (12th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th October 2018), Nasu (6th October 2018), Rachel (15th October 2018), RunningDeer (6th October 2018), Sophocles (6th October 2018)

27. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow -another enormous huge let down here regarding a prominent figure in the disclosure of truth movement - the first being David wilcock. - Incredible!!!!

In regards to KC, I have great respect for her incredible body of work and the tremendous "gestalt" of information presented in those interviews - but have typically found her general " most of the time" interviewing style to be very difficult to listen to secondary to: too much interviewer interjection and continuous self -agrandizment.

Her credibility like DW's in now very much in question if not irreperable:

Knowing that KC and DW have the capacity to fabricate such incredible ( and at times ridiculous) stories regarding the life of Mark Richards, the SSP and related world events, for what I can only assume is for reasons of staying relavent and sustaining donational cash flow is both empowering and heartbreaking.

It is empowering because I am now am very clear that time is better spent in developing ones own intuition/discernment and in perfecting oneself than it is in following the machinations of unscrupulous, comprimised alternative media figures
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 15th October 2018 at 19:49.

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Bayareamom (6th October 2018), Bill Ryan (6th October 2018), Debra (16th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (11th October 2018), geofffxdwg (6th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (6th October 2018), Ivanhoe (7th October 2018), Jantje (12th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th October 2018), Nasu (6th October 2018), Rachel (15th October 2018), Retief (12th October 2018), RunningDeer (6th October 2018), Sophocles (11th October 2018), Valerie Villars (6th October 2018)

29. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,034 times in 297 posts

And the Mark Richard interviews with Kerry goes to the 9th (hope this is the last inning)
    Simon Parks is her go to guy for confirmations on Richard's 'data' on what's really happening around the universe these days. I caught a lot of misinformation in her talk but hey you guys know I'm a ............. if I disagree. I find it purely a coincidence (not) that she did another Mark interview this soon since the doc is gonna be coming out soon.

MARK RICHARDS INTERVIEW NINE

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th October 2018), avid (11th October 2018), Bill Ryan (12th October 2018), Debra (16th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (11th October 2018), drneglector (13th October 2018), geofffxdwg (11th October 2018), Jantje (12th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th October 2018), PathWalker (12th October 2018), Rachel (15th October 2018), RunningDeer (11th October 2018), sijohn (12th October 2018), Sophocles (11th October 2018)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Quote ichingcarpenter, I caught a lot of misinformation in her talk but hey you guys know I'm a ............. if I disagree.
    I can't believe she wants to claim "they" tried to stop her from visiting Mark Richards and it shortened her visiting time with him. She clearly violated the dress code and had to go to the "Friends Outside" trailer in the parking lot to borrow some clothes to be let in for her visit. I have been to that very same prison for visits at least 50 or even 100 times back in the 90s. The second time I visited I had to do the very same thing and borrow clothes from the "Friends Outside" trailer in the prison parking lot. I learned the dress code after that and I learned the name of the prison I was visiting the very first time I went. She did not have to get back on the bus and go back through processing because they would have never let her get through the visiting processing center first. I am very suspicious of exactly how many times Kerry has actually visited MR. They have a very strict dress code and they don't single out anyone unless they don't abide by it. They politely told me I could not visit wearing the pants I had on and told me the "Friends Outside" trailer in the parking lot would be more than happy to loan me some pants so I can visit. The whole process took about 10 minutes. The guards at the visiting processing center have always been very very kind and courteous to me the years I visited at that very same prison. I have never had any problems there. Sometimes the wait in line has taken a couple of hours but they have many hardened criminals housed at that prison and Mark Richards is no exception.

Furthermore and most importantly is the fact that you can take notes during the visit and the guards will even provide you with a pencil and paper. Under no circumstances will you be allowed to remove those notes with you and take them out of the prison when you have completed your visit. You will be arrested on the spot. We are searched when we go in and searched when we leave including taking off our shoes both times before walking through a metal detector. I'm not saying smuggling notes out cannot be done. If Kerry smuggled hand written notes out of the prison as she claims she can be arrested for a very serious crime and her visiting privileges for the inmate and convicted killer Mark Richards will be terminated. Mark Richards will also be up on more charges added to his life sentence without the possibility of parole. In his case they would remove some of his privileges he has earned in his 36 years of incarceration.

Update; After calling the prison a few hours ago they have informed me they changed their policy about taking notes out of the prison since I last visited there. I was told they can take notes out after their visit as long as they are reviewed by prison officials before leaving the prison.
    Last edited by geofffxdwg; 11th October 2018 at 22:05.
    Geofffxdwg

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th October 2018), avid (11th October 2018), Bill Ryan (12th October 2018), Debra (16th October 2018), drneglector (13th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (11th October 2018), Ivanhoe (11th October 2018), Jantje (12th October 2018), muxfolder (12th October 2018), Nasu (11th October 2018), onawah (11th October 2018), Rachel (15th October 2018), RunningDeer (11th October 2018), sijohn (12th October 2018), Sophocles (11th October 2018)

33. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,475 times in 8,062 posts

It may be that because of Kerry's high profile and the fact that she's publishing info about her interviews, the prison is making her an exception to their usual rules.
    But in any case, it's very sad to see Kerry going so far off the rails.
    The Deep State must have some kind of technology that makes their targets quite daft.
    I can't believe she was ever that clueless before.
    And I think she may have spent too much time in Hollywood, which seems to be a more toxic environment than any sane person would want to be in for any longer than necessary.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th October 2018), avid (11th October 2018), Bill Ryan (12th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (11th October 2018), drneglector (13th October 2018), geofffxdwg (11th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (11th October 2018), Nasu (11th October 2018), Rachel (15th October 2018), RunningDeer (11th October 2018), sijohn (12th October 2018), Sophocles (11th October 2018), Valerie Villars (11th October 2018)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    It may be that because of Kerry's high profile and the fact that she's publishing info about her interviews, the prison is making her an exception to their usual rules.
    No they never violate their own rules. Especially with an ordinary person visiting an inmate. If Kerry was an actual confirmed press with press credentials and went through the proper screening process the prison has a different set of rules. Kerry has no such credentials nor is she high profile other than in this community of ufology. Ufology, like it or not is a very small community in the world and prison officials at CSP Solano have no idea who she is other than a person on inmate Mark Richards's visiting list. There are many reasons notes cannot be removed from the prison bypassing prison security. All letters mailed to and from prisoners are opened and screened before being forwarded. They check for contraband and other things i.e. escape attempts or other crimes being planned and orchestrated from inside the prison by inmates. Kerry Cassidy is no Charlie Rose or Diane Sawyer.
    Geofffxdwg

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th October 2018), avid (11th October 2018), Bill Ryan (12th October 2018), Debra (16th October 2018), Jantje (12th October 2018), onawah (11th October 2018), Rachel (15th October 2018), RunningDeer (11th October 2018), sijohn (12th October 2018), Sophocles (11th October 2018)

37. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,475 times in 8,062 posts

You may well be right, of course.
    I think of Kerry as having a high profile in conspiracy theory circles as a whistleblower, which prison officials may not consider important, but Deep State officials certainly may, and as puppet masters, they are known for pulling strings. ( This is just speculation on my part, obviously.
    Perhaps I'm just reluctant to entertain the thought that Kerry might have actually arrived at the low point where she is out and out lying, though I have no problem believing that Richards is an out and out liar. )
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (11th October 2018), Bill Ryan (12th October 2018), geofffxdwg (11th October 2018), Rachel (15th October 2018), RunningDeer (11th October 2018), sijohn (12th October 2018), Sophocles (11th October 2018)

39. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 99,061 times in 11,795 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    No they never violate their own rules. Especially with an ordinary person visiting an inmate. If Kerry was an actual confirmed press with press credentials and went through the proper screening process the prison has a different set of rules. Kerry has no such credentials nor is she high ...
    California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation - Writing, Telephoning and Visiting an Inmate
    ...All inmates are allowed visits with approved visitors. If a media representative wishes to visit an inmate, write to the inmate and ask him/her to send you a CDC Form 106, Visiting Questionnaire. Your completed questionnaire must be submitted and approved by the institution before your visit. The application process takes about 30 working days. All approved visitors - friend, relative, attorney, or member of the media - may visit; however, they may not bring in cameras or recording devices. The institution will provide, upon request, pencil and paper to an adult visitor as needed. For more information about visiting, call the toll-free CDCR Visitation Information number at 1-800-374-8474 or the Visitation page.
    [full section here]

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (11th October 2018), Bill Ryan (12th October 2018), Debra (16th October 2018), geofffxdwg (11th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (11th October 2018), Jantje (12th October 2018), Nasu (11th October 2018), onawah (11th October 2018), Rachel (15th October 2018), sijohn (12th October 2018), Sophocles (11th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast