Click image for larger version

Name:	Mark Richads.png
Views:	219
Size:	351.2 KB
ID:	39254Click image for larger version

Name:	Mark Richads.png
Views:	219
Size:	351.2 KB
ID:	39254 Mark Richards is in the front row third guy from the right dressed all in white. Dominican College either 1975 or 1976 not exactly sure of the year off the top of my head but I will find out. Thank you Hervé.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), avid (4th October 2018), Bayareamom (4th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Billy (4th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2018), Hervé (4th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), onawah (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018), Tintin (4th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Kerry has done good work in the past and gave her life for the truth, but right now, she is way off track.

And she is so stubborn that she would rather sink than revise her positions (which are not necessarily the truth, but personal positions). Being stubborn has served her at times, but right now it is dis-servicing her - and she does not see it.

I am sorry for her really, she is losing her hard earned credibility all over. Makes me think of the very intelligent and also quite stupid (love paradoxes) David Wilcox. Sticking to false things in order to survive does lead to one's own demise.

Admitting mistakes is always best for one's credibility.

And no, neither of these has a true clairvoyance, not anymore.

I am sorry for both, I used to like them quite a lot.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Billy (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2018), geofffxdwg (4th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), onawah (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018), Tintin (4th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

That sounds uncannily like Emory Smith's "bio".
    Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    Quote After reading through the second link I stopped and could read no more, without laughing. He's still a captain in the Navy, in prison?
    Let me clear up some of the more common lies about Mark Richards. First off he graduated from high school in 1972. For the next 4 years he attended Dominican college in San Rafael. That brings us to 1976. We have photos of him on the basketball team and interviewed one of his college buddies and team mate. Soldiers were being pulled out of Viet Nam in 1972. People were not being sent in they were being sent home and that took years to pull everyone out. That war officially ended in 1975. I know several vets and they are not proud of what they did nor do they brag about it. Jo Ann claims he went in the air force first and became an officer. That is a minimum 8 years. That brings us to 1984.Then she says he went in the navy and also became an officer. That would be another minimum 8 years and that would bring us to 1992. The problem here is he has been incarcerated since 1982. He was too young for Viet Nam. His ex-wife says he never went and was never in the military. Its very simple and basic arithmetic. He has never served in any branch of any military. If I knew how to post photos on here I would show you his photo on the basketball team at Dominican college in San Rafael in 1976. Richards and his wife and KC have so many lies circulating they cannot keep track of all of them. By the way, Mark Richards does not have any kids. Jo Ann states he started writing his SSP fiction for his kids in 1997. He had no kids at that time and has no kids of his own to this very day.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), geofffxdwg (4th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Attachment 39254Attachment 39254 Mark Richards is in the front row third guy from the right dressed all in white. Dominican College either 1975 or 1976 not exactly sure of the year off the top of my head but I will find out. Thank you Hervé.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th October 2018 at 02:58.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), avid (4th October 2018), Bayareamom (4th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2018), geofffxdwg (4th October 2018), Hervé (4th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th October 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), Nasu (4th October 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    That sounds uncannily like Emory Smith's "bio".
    Quote After reading through the second link I stopped and could read no more, without laughing. He's still a captain in the Navy, in prison?
    Jo Ann claims he went in the air force first and became an officer. That is a minimum 8 years.
    How this fits in with the other material on this thread I have no idea ... but here's one bit of reality. I was a United States Air Force (USAF) officer, from 1971 until 1974. Non-flying USAF officers, such as myself, were only committed for four years at that time, not eight as claimed in what I just quoted.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Billy (4th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), Nasu (4th October 2018), onawah (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018), sunwings (4th October 2018), Tintin (4th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

You took my comment out of context. I don't know of anyone that achieved the rank of an officer in just 4 years just by enlisting. You can go ahead and believe the Richards claims and twist my words but the fact remains he was never in any branch of the military ever! Richards did not attend West Point. He attended Dominican College in San Rafael. Everyone else on this thread understood exactly what I was saying and I did not say any soldiers signed up for 8 years at a time. I expected this kind of treatment on a pro-Cassidy forum / website eventually.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), Spellbound (4th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #107
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    @18:38 - Kerry: “Bill Ryan. No, I'm not gonna be working with him again.”

Kevin included parts of Kerry's Q&A session in his video.

Kerry: Bill Ryan. No, I'm not gonna be working with him again.

Kevin: I thought this was interesting to include a bit about Bill Ryan and why he actually left.

Kerry: Because we have a SERIOUS falling out in terms of principle. He wanted to start revealing, believe it or not, the whistleblowers that he thought were not telling the truth even though he knew they were telling some truth. He decided he wanted to become in essence the judge and the jury of our whistleblowers. And that is NOT what Camelot set out to do. We did not say, “Okay, we'll protect you. And we'll, you know, protect your identity. And we'll take you on board and we'll put out your testimony as long as you tell the truth. But if you lie to us once, we're gonna expose who you are to the public."

I mean that is just ludicrous. It’s a complete violation of the principles of Camelot. And I'm very sad, but Bill did that. Okay? And anyone who doesn't know about that story needs to go in Avalon and go way back in history to find it so it's all water under the bridge. You know I love the guy, but I’m sorry, he's kind of screwed up in his head. You know, so whatever.

Kevin: Wow. I think he was trying to do the right thing there. I think he realized that you know where's the proof you know you're covering all this this stuff and and let's face it Kerry has covered some really vile people from the research that I've done.

Kerry: He will get it together like most souls eventually, understanding that it's not up to him you know to be judge and jury and throw people in you know before the wolves when you when you promised to protect them and so on.

Captain Mark Richards - Kerry Cassidy Update September 23rd 2018 & Channeling Documentary

The Moore Show
    Published on Sep 23, 2018
    WOW!! Just.........WOW!!

Kerry was lucky to have Bill. Without Bill, Kerry would not be in the position she is today nor would she have the following she does today. Seems to me she could be a tad more humble. Those early Camelot videos were gold (the new ones...not so much). She needs to get her head out of her a$$.

Dave - Toronto
    Last edited by Spellbound; 4th October 2018 at 14:34.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Billy (4th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2018), geofffxdwg (5th October 2018), HaveBlue (26th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), Nasu (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

You took my comment out of context. I don't know of anyone that achieved the rank of an officer in just 4 years just by enlisting. You can go ahead and believe the Richards claims and twist my words but the fact remains he was never in any branch of the military ever! Richards did not attend West Point. He attended Dominican College in San Rafael. Everyone else on this thread understood exactly what I was saying and I did not say any soldiers signed up for 8 years at a time. I expected this kind of treatment on a pro-Cassidy forum / website eventually.
    Wow there.. Steady on.. I would recommend taking a break from all this, you seem very, very defensive.

My read of Paul's post was that, potentially Mark COULD have served for four years as apposed to the eight that you mentioned. Paul actually having done that in real life, it seems like a small but relevant point to me. As you have pointed out, there is not enough years in Mark's life to have done four years of service, never-mind eight or sixteen years. Maybe it's just me, but I did not read into Pauls post a twisting of your words or taking anything out of context.

I understand that Kerry and maybe others have questioned everything about your motives, I understand you have invested much time and efforts uncovering all this and I commend you for your continued efforts. However, seeing enemies in every corner will not help you in your self appointed quest to reveal the truth one bit. By doing so you could potentially create the environment where you become the drama of this rather tall tale, instead of Mark Richards.

Maybe you just had a bad day or week. I would respectfully recommend you apologize to Paul for your outburst and we can all get back to the original drama under discussion... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 4th October 2018 at 05:12.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), avid (4th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Billy (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Ivanhoe (4th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), PathWalker (5th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #109
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You took my comment out of context. I don't know of anyone that achieved the rank of an officer in just 4 years just by enlisting. You can go ahead and believe the Richards claims and twist my words but ...
    I had no pretense of speaking with awareness of the context of the material on this thread.

For example, I had not noticed that he started as an enlisted person, which I agree would make my military career path irrelevant to this case.

I claim innocence from any effort to twist words or to know the essential details of this case.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (4th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Billy (4th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2018), geofffxdwg (4th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018), Tintin (4th October 2018)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Thanks Paul and I am glad we cleared that up. Everyone will just have to wait for the documentary to come out before I can say anymore. This is a very complex case with tons of details. I have only posted a very small fraction of them here. Even if he was in the military he was quite simply too young to have been a helicopter pilot in Viet Nam. My dear friend was in special forces and he tried to sign on for a third tour of duty in 1971 and they told him "No" we are sending you home. They started sending many home about that time. He has spent his life in and out of psych wards at the VA hospitals. He spent two years strapped down at VA hospital in Oregon. He told me by 1974 there was hardly any soldiers there except for guards at the American embassy. Most of us saw what happened there in 1975 on television.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Billy (4th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2018), HaveBlue (26th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th October 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), Nasu (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (4th October 2018), Tintin (4th October 2018), Valerie Villars (4th October 2018)

21. Link to Post #111
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Thank you Bright Skies, I have been with Kevin most of this month filming our documentary in Marin county and researching our information at the Marin County Civic Center. I must say it was very surreal retracing the footsteps of these murderers and filming what they did. We also have every single piece of paperwork and documents involved in this case. By Mark Richards's own admission his finger prints are all over the crime scenes. Including on the murder weapons. He also admitted to lying to the detectives several times when he was arrested and brought in for questioning. Kerry maintains he was off planet when all of these events took place. Then why by his own admission are his finger prints on every shred of evidence? Why is the murder victim Richard Baldwin's blood in Mark's boat? This was a murder for finical gain and a very tragic shame. They brutally and savagely murdered Mark Richards's best friend (Richard Baldwin) for what amounted to $2000 dollars, a large bag of weed and some guns and credit cards. Kerry maintains we are interviewing the actual killers. Yes thats true. Mark refuses to be interviewed so we will use his willful interview done by detectives working on the case. Mark is one of the two actual killers. Mark could have lawyered up and remained silent but he did not want to do that. He welcomed being interviewed. He was not coerced in any way. The interviews we have and are still getting are from people that were actually there when this tragedy took place. Jo Anne Richards claims these people are all Mark's enemies. His wife at the time, his crime partner that committed this horrible murder and people that knew him or worked for him. She also claims Richard Baldwin was cremated. Thats another lie and we have the paperwork to prove it. We spent a few days at the cemetery. Mark Richards will spend the rest of his pathetic life in prison. He will die there. The only thing that stopped him from receiving the death penalty was he had no criminal record. Our documentary will show and prove that Mark Richards is a pathological liar. He is not capable of ever telling the truth. He lacks empathy as all psychopaths do. R.I.P. Richard Alexander Baldwin. Your good name and memory will soon be restored.
    20 million thumbs up. Geoff, thank you for your courage in getting yourself out there to set the record straight, the fact that a human life is being covered up in this whole narrative is unsettling -- I thought we as an alternative news community were in it because we cared about the truth. Keep up the great work man!

Quote Posted by geoffdwg
    *mod note: added line breaks in paragraph for formatting*Thanks Paul and I am glad we cleared that up. Everyone will just have to wait for the documentary to come out before I can say anymore. This is a very complex case with tons of details. I have only posted a very small fraction of them here. Even if he was in the military he was quite simply too young to have been a helicopter pilot in Viet Nam.
    My dear friend was in special forces and he tried to sign on for a third tour of duty in 1971 and they told him "No" we are sending you home. They started sending many home about that time. He has spent his life in and out of psych wards at the VA hospitals.
    He spent two years strapped down at VA hospital in Oregon. He told me by 1974 there was hardly any soldiers there except for guards at the American embassy. Most of us saw what happened there in 1975 on television.

Just on the point of people their criticism-Guaranteed that there will be all kinds of curious people with good intentions, as well as spiteful folks with poor intentions, that will try to layer you with questions as well as stress upon stress once your information comes to light in Your and Kevin's documentary. It can get overwhelming as you know

Most will first be learning of the details you'll be releasing, and there will be ALOT of kneejerk reactions - not clear and calm responses.

We live in a very fast-paced world where the modus operandi is "attack the messenger first, then attack the message". You've got the data, you know you've done excellent work-- don't let any questions get to you. You're the expert on this background and you have the evidence to PROVE it. In my humble opinion, if people wish to overlook or dismiss it, that's on them, not you.
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 5th October 2018 at 11:52.

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), Bayareamom (4th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Debra (16th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (11th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2018), geofffxdwg (4th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Spellbound (5th October 2018), Tintin (4th October 2018), Valerie Villars (4th October 2018)

23. Link to Post #112
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,056 times in 2,419 posts

I do not know how important this is to the discussion, but I can confirm from experience that the US Army instituted an "early out" program in 1971 which involved 3 primary components: 1) not sending nearly as many soldiers, combat troops, etc..., to Vietnam, 2) bringing many combat troops home, and 3) letting combat troops out up to 6 months before their enlistment or draft period ended.

I know because I was drafted into the Army in 1970. I was 11 Bravo, which is infantry soldier. After airborne training I expected to be sent to Vietnam. Instead I was sent to Fort Bragg to the 82nd Airborne Div. I did a variety of things there, but a remember vividly all of the combat troops who were coming into Ft Bragg from Vietnam. Many were what we called "short". That is, had less than 100 days to serve. I spent a fair amount of time trying to convince some of them under my command, I was a squad leader, not to go AWOL. They wanted to go home and did not want to play war games and such after having suffered through the real deal in Vietnam. The early out program facilitated them going home sooner. (This is another story, but there is a reason many of them became postal workers.)

Being drafted I had a two year hitch. But under the early out program I got out 6 months early. This was late March 1972. I could have stayed in, but no thanks. By the way I rose from an E1 to an E4 in about 9 month, then they made me an "acting jack." Which is the rank of and E5, Sergeant, but the pay of an E4. So, one can get rank fairly fast if they want you to.

The short version of the reason for the early out program was a response to the anti war movement. Congress and the Executive elected to give the appearance of the war (sic), police action, coming to an end by bringing troops back. But, all the while the air war was escalated by increasing bombing on Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. The war, so called, did not end until 1974-75.
    Last edited by Satori; 4th October 2018 at 14:12.

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bayareamom (5th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Bob (4th October 2018), Debra (16th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (11th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2018), geofffxdwg (4th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Tintin (4th October 2018), Valerie Villars (4th October 2018)

25. Link to Post #113
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

@Bright Skies,

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful words. And yes - I have seen a bit of that link re the Kelly Cahill abduction. Thank you for posting that link; I plan on reviewing it yet again today. Her case was very intriguing to me, inasmuch as I had never heard of the type of events which happened to her, written in any other form regarding abduction research. I found Kelly's account of her experience to be genuine and truthful. To my knowledge, she has not been actively speaking about this experience any longer and is living a somewhat quiet life these days.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Debra (16th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), geofffxdwg (4th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Tintin (4th October 2018)

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    But, all the while the air war was escalated by increasing bombing on Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. The war, so called, did not end until 1974-75.
    That matches with my experience ... in Thailand and in the US Air Force in 1973 and 1974, I saw (but was not participating in myself) evidence of ongoing war activity in that area. I was offered an early out in 1974, and took it.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bayareamom (5th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Debra (16th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), geofffxdwg (4th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Satori (4th October 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th October 2018)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

The bottom line here is Mark Richards's first wife Caryn was married to him (even after he went to jail) says he was never in any military ever. The two of them met when they both were attending Dominican college between 1972 and 1976. Richards was arrested in July of 1982. She divorced him before he was actually convicted and sent to prison for the rest of his life. She was still married to him and even visited him in jail while he was waiting to stand trial. She divorced him when she realized he was guilty. She remembers the night he dumped the body very well because she was watching "Hart to Hart" on TV when he said he had to go out and he did not return until 3:00am after dumping the body in the bay. She said he went to sleep like a baby (sic) BTW she had an identical twin sister that was romantically involved with the murder victim Richard A. Baldwin. Sadly she passed away some years ago so we could not interview her. Basically Richards was attending Dominican college when he claims he was a helicopter pilot in Viet Nam. He was then married until he was sitting in jail up to 1982 and his wife is a first hand eyewitness to the FACT he never served in any military.
    Last edited by geofffxdwg; 6th October 2018 at 03:28.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), Bayareamom (5th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Debra (16th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th October 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), mountain_jim (4th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), sunwings (4th October 2018)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Quote Joe from the Carolinas quote; Just on the point of people their criticism-Guaranteed that there will be all kinds of curious people with good intentions, as well as spiteful folks with poor intentions, that will try to layer you with questions as well as stress upon stress once your information comes to light in Kevin's documentary.
    Just so you know. This is mine and Kevin's documentary. I am involved in every bit of it's production and will also help in the editing process. I was not able to go on every interview as I have a very urgent personal family matter I am dealing with but It's as much my documentary as it is Kevin Moore's documentary. We will be making another documentary together after this one is completed. I am not at liberty to discuss the details but it will be very good as well.

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), Bayareamom (5th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Billy (5th October 2018), HaveBlue (26th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th October 2018), mountain_jim (4th October 2018), Nasu (5th October 2018), RunningDeer (5th October 2018), Spellbound (5th October 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th October 2018), sunwings (4th October 2018)

33. Link to Post #117
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Joe from the Carolinas quote; Just on the point of people their criticism-Guaranteed that there will be all kinds of curious people with good intentions, as well as spiteful folks with poor intentions, that will try to layer you with questions as well as stress upon stress once your information comes to light in Kevin's documentary.
    Just so you know. This is mine and Kevin's documentary. I am involved in every bit of it's production and will also help in the editing process. I was not able to go on every interview as I have a very urgent personal family matter I am dealing with but It's as much my documentary as it is Kevin Moore's documentary. We will be making another documentary together after this one is completed. I am not at liberty to discuss the details but it will be very good as well.
    Thank you for clarifying, this makes it even better! I went back and edited the post you've quoted to reflect it is Your & Kevin's documentary. And what awesome news that you will both be working together !
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 5th October 2018 at 12:12.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bayareamom (5th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Billy (5th October 2018), Debra (16th October 2018), geofffxdwg (5th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (11th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Nasu (5th October 2018), RunningDeer (5th October 2018)

35. Link to Post #118
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

It's really quite something when you promote a murderer, a sex offender and a con artist and then call Bill screwed up in the head. amazing

36. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th October 2018), Bayareamom (5th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Billy (5th October 2018), Debra (16th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (11th October 2018), geofffxdwg (5th October 2018), HaveBlue (26th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (5th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Ivanhoe (5th October 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), Nasu (5th October 2018), Retief (12th October 2018), RunningDeer (5th October 2018), Sophocles (6th October 2018)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

From Kevin Moore; The untold Story of Captain Mark Richards, this was the murder victim Mr Richard Baldwin and Mark was 100% a part of his murder. I laid flowers at his grave today as a mark of respect. My whole community has forgotten this man, I didn’t, and I will tell his story in my New Documentary.Click image for larger version

Name:	41758794_10156146227529862_5883591989877800960_n.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	211.8 KB
ID:	39258

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th October 2018), Bayareamom (6th October 2018), Bill Ryan (6th October 2018), Debra (16th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (5th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (12th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th October 2018), Nasu (6th October 2018), RunningDeer (6th October 2018), Sophocles (6th October 2018), Valerie Villars (6th October 2018), Wansen (14th October 2018)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Captain Mark Richards ex-wife Caryn Bacon, was a great interview and so much amazing information in San Rafael California.Click image for larger version

Name:	Caryn Bacon.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	39259

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th October 2018), Bayareamom (6th October 2018), Bill Ryan (6th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (12th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th October 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), Nasu (6th October 2018), RunningDeer (6th October 2018), Sophocles (6th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst 1 6 16 36 LastLast