+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst 1 9 19 36 LastLast

Thread: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Quote Running Deer; Although up to now, my focus has been on revealing the extent of the insider knowledge Mark Richards has (rather than on a murder that he did not commit which happened over 30 years ago). I have invited Mark Richards and Jo Ann Richards to be interviewed regarding the murder case once their lawyer gives them permission to do so.

I have refused to appear in Kevin Moore’s documentary and it seems that he is greatly disappointed about that. I see this documentary as an attack (backed by intelligence agencies) on Mark Richards and real disclosure of the secret space program. Moore’s attacks on Mark now seemed aimed more predominantly on me and my work. Interesting. It is also significant that Moore will not be interviewing Mark Richards or Jo Ann Richards who have both been advised by their lawyer not to appear.
    There is no legal remedy in the works. Its a stall tactic to prolong the fate of a sinking ship. Richards had a dream team of lawyers. (Shapiro and Riordan). They did not even try to defend his now claimed innocence. The evidence was overwhelming. They had him dead to rights. From the thousands of pages of legal documents I have read so far they spent most all of their resources on saving him from the gas chamber. Eventually they did manage to save his evil pathetic life. His own lawyer admitted his guilt and worked feverishly to save his life. His father Ellis Richards knew he was guilty and died of a broken heart. Dutch Richards was an honorable no nonsense man. A military test pilot that was involved in 4 plane crashes. His legs were aluminum and in no way was he involved in any Dulce battle with Mark or any other nonsense that is being said. Mark Richards was born in Marin county in 1953 and grew up there. He and his father were not very close either. Mark is a career criminal with fraud and forgery and many other crimes added to his resume before he graduated to murder and conspiracy to commit murder. There is no lawyer and no legal remedy in the works. If that were so then Jo Ann would not be making the speaking circuit right now and Kerry would also be instructed to clam up. Mark hated the military and wanted nothing to do with it. These are his words to his wife out of Mark's mouth at the time. It boggles my mind that Kerry would spew such nonsense and continue on spewing nonsense. At this point she seems to be self destructing and I find that very sad.
    Last edited by geofffxdwg; 29th October 2018 at 01:50.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th October 2018), Debra (29th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (29th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (29th October 2018), RunningDeer (29th October 2018), Tintin (29th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #162
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

ATTN: KERRY CASSIDY

You wrote-

Quote I researched the evidence surrounding the murder several years ago before I started Project Camelot and got the immediate sense that Mark was telling the truth and that he was being framed. I have never found reason to doubt my initial conclusions.
    Where’s your research on the evidence? I’m guessing you’ve never published a comprehensive report on the evidence, your analysis, and why you arrived at your conclusions, since we’re not here having an informed, intelligent discussion about the specifics of your findings at this time. Please correct me if I’m wrong (anyone).

Consequently, when this documentary is released all your hard work on this case is going to be for naught, since critical thinkers will be presented with an evidence based analysis and offered the opportunity to arrive at their own informed conclusions.

Further eroding your credibility, you’ve declined the opportunity to see their evidence before it’s published. That was an opportunity to put your own conclusions to the test. It was also an opportunity to conduct yourself as the investigative journalist you promote yourself to be, showing you respect the intelligence of your viewers by providing them with information with which they are able to arrive at their own conclusions.

You write that you have never found a reason to doubt your initial conclusions (no wonder!), well soon the public will be given plenty of reasons to doubt your conclusions and you’ve dropped the ball, reacting by slinging mud, while expecting the public to just trust your assessment of the case.

Before it’s too late, take a long, hard look in the mirror and ask yourself, do you want fans, or do you want critically thinking supporters?
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th October 2018), Billy (29th October 2018), Debra (29th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (29th October 2018), geofffxdwg (29th October 2018), Hervé (29th October 2018), Jad (3rd November 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (29th October 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), Mike (29th October 2018), RunningDeer (29th October 2018), Spellbound (29th October 2018), Tintin (29th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

Thank you very very much Rachel. Kevin and I so much appreciate what you just wrote. Her mudslinging is not going to work on us.

Quote This story is fascinating in that the unskilled self-appointed investigators look only at the most conventional of explanations for such a heinous crime.
    Unskilled self-appointed investigators? She will get a real education on the skill of our investigation this March when we release our documentary.Our microphones work, our cameras work and we don't blame outdated crapy equipment malfunctions on some outside dark Illuminati Draco force trying to sabotage us. Our equipment is very good and updated and is safe guarded against scalar weapon attacks as well Perhaps her interviews would be more skillfully done if she would invest some of that money people send her on some new updated equipment instead of jetting all over the world every month. I do agree with her on one thing. It was a heinous crime.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Debra (29th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (29th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (29th October 2018), RunningDeer (29th October 2018), Tintin (29th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #164
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Red face Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

With everything set aside for a moment, the name chosen for this documentary does not sit well for me. It implies that Kerry had some kind of involvement with the murder of Mr Baldwin itself which simply is not the case.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (29th October 2018), RunningDeer (29th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #165
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    Thank you very very much Rachel. Kevin and I so much appreciate what you just wrote. Her mudslinging is not going to work on us.

Quote This story is fascinating in that the unskilled self-appointed investigators look only at the most conventional of explanations for such a heinous crime.
    Unskilled self-appointed investigators? She will get a real education on the skill of our investigation this March when we release our documentary.Our microphones work, our cameras work and we don't blame outdated crapy equipment malfunctions on some outside dark Illuminati Draco force trying to sabotage us. Our equipment is very good and updated and is safe guarded against scalar weapon attacks as well Perhaps her interviews would be more skillfully done if she would invest some of that money people send her on some new updated equipment instead of jetting all over the world every month. I do agree with her on one thing. It was a heinous crime.
    You’re welcome, you two.

I think what Kerry chooses to spend the money on is nobody’s business but Kerry’s and her donors’ (she’s not pulling a Wilcock/Peterson scam), although I see what you’re aiming at there.

I’m aware I ended my post with some arrogance BTW, but if Kerry truly does mean well, and isn’t losing her mind, hopefully she’ll see it for what it is; a provocative but earnest appeal to reason. Kerry is a member here, she could post here and set me straight with some facts. I’d be delighted, but I’m not holding my breath.

It comes across clearly that Kevin and yourself have done all you can to go about this the right way. The way Kerry is treating you is completely unwarranted.

Keep up the good work (and try not to get too wound up ).
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th October 2018), Billy (29th October 2018), Debra (29th October 2018), geofffxdwg (29th October 2018), Hervé (29th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (29th October 2018), RunningDeer (29th October 2018), Tintin (29th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    With everything set aside for a moment, the name chosen for this documentary does not sit well for me. It implies that Kerry had some kind of involvement with the murder of Mr Baldwin itself which simply is not the case.
    I'd agree. It's not a good name, or a nice one. Too sensational, and the deliberate double entendre may backfire. It doesn't feel right or look right.

Always keep the moral high ground. Not always easy to do, but always worth it.

I have to say, having watched the last video uploaded, it seems Kevin Moore may be losing his balance a little.

Any documentary film-maker has to stay super-centered and grounded and above the battlefield. They need to be seen as sober, rational, and detached. It only helps their mission in portraying what they want to showcase. If they come over as ranting — and of course, we've not seen the finished documentary — it really doesn't always help.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th October 2018 at 13:41.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Kryztian (11th January 2019), RunningDeer (29th October 2018), Star Tsar (30th October 2018), Tintin (29th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Simon Parks - Statement regarding Kerry Cassidy, Kevin Moore and Mark Richards (16 minutes)

Simon Parkes
    Published on Oct 29, 2018

Update regarding the ongoing situation…

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (29th October 2018), geofffxdwg (29th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (29th October 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), Star Tsar (30th October 2018), Tintin (29th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    If you knew the story of Pendragon that Mark wrote you would understand that Camelot was the name Mark Richards had chosen to name Marin county after he and the kids took it over and he would become king. This term was coined long before "Project Camelot" was ever launched by Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan. Our title implies why the murder of Richard Baldwin occurred and has nothing to do with Project Camelot.

http://web.archive.org/web/200512180...incamelot.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 6.40.08 AM.png
Views:	145
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	39362

At their weekly meetings, the Leader told them about his plans. The uprising would begin when the country's economy collapsed. Atop Mount Tamalpais, the sequoia-wooded peak that dominated the Bay area, a laser-gun would be aimed towards San Francisco across the Golden Gate Bridge. The rebels were to seal off all roads leading in and out of Marin County and establish fortified headquarters in the romanesque castle-like buildings of the San Francisco Theological Seminary that were perched on a hill in San Anselmo; both the Golden Gate Bridge to the south and the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge that connected Marin County with Contra Costa County to the east must be destroyed. Prisoners would be released from San Quentin Prison because the insurgents did not want to take responsibility for them; no doubt the convicts would take a cue from the Leader's example and return spontaneously to the paths of virtue.
    When Marin was isolated from the rest of California, it would be transformed into a kingdom on the model of "Camelot". What the Leader had in mind was not the sentimentalized Broadway Camelot of Lerner and Loewe that had in retrospect become a symbol of the era of President Kennedy, but the ancient British realm over which King Arthur and his forebears (or wise monarchs much like them whose names are lost to history) had actually held sway. The Leader was to serve as benevolent "Pendragon" of Imperial Marin, and his teenage followers would be elevated to knighthood.
    Some of the would-be knights had their doubts about the scheme; they pointed out diplomatically that the laser-gun to be placed on "Mount Tam" had not yet been invented. True, the Leader conceded, but financing had been obtained for other weapons, including machine-guns and missiles, and stockpiling was under way on Mount Tam and in Fresno. When members of the Pendragon group went beyond expressing reservations and decided to leave the ranks of the weird conspiracy, the Leader threatened that disclosure of his military plot would mean death.
    The Leader's secrets were well kept until a man's body was found floating near the Sisters Island in San Pablo Bay, the northward fist of San Francisco Bay that thrusts beyond the narrows spanned by the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge. The body, recovered on Tuesday night, July 13, 1982, by a tugboat operator for the Basalt Rock Co., was wrapped in a plastic tarpaulin and a bamboo screen, bound at the neck and ankles with television cable, rope and duct-tape, and weighted down with a small outboard motor. The dead man was thirty-six year-old Richard A. Baldwin, the owner of a vintage-auto restoration shop, The Classic Car, on Front Street in San Rafael; the left side of his skull was fractured and he had been stabbed to the heart.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st December 2020 at 23:54. Reason: fixed broken link

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (31st October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Did You See Them (29th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (29th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), Nasu (30th October 2018), RunningDeer (29th October 2018), Tintin (29th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Simon Parks - Statement regarding Kerry Cassidy, Kevin Moore and Mark Richards (16 minutes)

Simon Parkes

I'm bumping this — ONLY because it's very, very interesting. It seems hard to dismiss what Simon Parkes is attesting, which is couched in a bunch of careful caveats. That's the only statement I'll make about anything pertaining to that little video.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (31st October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (29th October 2018), geofffxdwg (29th October 2018), lisinskib (29th October 2018), mountain_jim (30th October 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), onawah (29th October 2018), RunningDeer (29th October 2018), sunwings (30th October 2018)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

It is true that Simon Parkes contacted Kevin. I want to make one thing very clear. We did not bring him or his name in our documentary. He is attempting to bring himself in to our documentary. I read his email and he actually asked if he could look at all of our information and our new information before we release our documentary. He was very polite in the way he asked. Kevin and I have invested a lot of time and money into our documentary and we are not about to hand over all of our hard work and research to Simon or anyone else before our documentary is even completed and released. Who would do such a thing? I'm sure he had good intentions but our documentary has nothing at all to do with him and I say that with all due respect. I release a few new details from time to time here at Avalon because you all have shown a great interest and have made some very nice comments and for that Kevin and I thank all of you very much. Thank you Bill Ryan for bringing this to our attention.
    Last edited by geofffxdwg; 29th October 2018 at 15:01.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th October 2018), Bayareamom (29th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Did You See Them (29th October 2018), Grace Makanani (30th October 2018), happyuk (29th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (29th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (30th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (30th October 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), lisinskib (29th October 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), RunningDeer (29th October 2018), Tintin (29th October 2018)

21. Link to Post #171
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Simon Parkes

I'm bumping this — ONLY because it's very, very interesting. It seems hard to dismiss what Simon Parkes is attesting, which is couched in a bunch of careful caveats. That's the only statement I'll make about anything pertaining to that little video.
    Yes, "a bunch of careful caveats" I almost clicked off after the first couple of minutes.

I wanted to transcribe some of it, but it was too jam packed with bits of information. Questions of how much of it is to further drive the topic and why? That comment makes no sense if you haven't listen to the vid.

The more convoluted this topic becomes the more it has a feel of being played by the many.

Note: not by Kevin Moore
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th October 2018 at 16:08.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th October 2018), Bayareamom (29th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), geofffxdwg (29th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (29th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), Tintin (29th October 2018)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Simon Parkes

No, no, no, no, no.................... There is a lot of high deception going on here, his own words and statements reveal it. Known facts incorrect, contradictions galore and deceptive language. I'll type it all up later on, this needs to be shown for what it is.

Be very, very careful with this sociopath. I have very real experience that I should, one day, write about.

Ring-a-ring o' roses,
    A pocket full of posies,
    A-tishoo! A-tishoo!
    They All Fall Down

After a false start in 2015, word on the street is that Parkes is next. Watch this space.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 29th October 2018 at 20:27.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Debra (1st November 2018), geofffxdwg (29th October 2018), happyuk (29th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (29th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Joe (29th October 2018), lisinskib (29th October 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (29th October 2018), RunningDeer (29th October 2018)

25. Link to Post #173
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)
    There is a lot of high deception going on here,
    I agree. I'd add high deception going on many fronts. It's like they're expecting us to jam a bunch of mis-matched puzzle pieces together and believe the seamless picture.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th October 2018 at 17:49.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bayareamom (29th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), geofffxdwg (29th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (29th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), Nasu (30th October 2018), Spellbound (4th November 2018)

27. Link to Post #174
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

Can anyone fill us in succinctly on what claims Richards has made about what he did before he was imprisoned? Dates when he was in school, finished school, was in the service, etc.? It seems to me that somewhere someone said something about the dates he had furnished, perhaps to Kerry, which read something like Emery Smith's fabricated list of dates employment, schooling, service etc. which upon examination, proved quite impossible. Just knowing that would eliminate a lot of speculation until the documentary actually comes out which is supposed to be in March, I believe. Lots of loosh being created around this subject--it would be helpful to settle it sooner rather than later!
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), geofffxdwg (29th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (29th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (30th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), lisinskib (30th October 2018), RunningDeer (29th October 2018)

29. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Can anyone fill us in succinctly on what claims Richards has made about what he did before he was imprisoned? Dates when he was in school, finished school, was in the service, etc.? It seems to me that somewhere someone said something about the dates he had furnished, perhaps to Kerry, which read something like Emery Smith's fabricated list of dates employment, schooling, service etc. which upon examination, proved quite impossible. Just knowing that would eliminate a lot of speculation until the documentary actually comes out which is supposed to be in March, I believe. Lots of loosh being created around this subject--it would be helpful to settle it sooner rather than later!
    Mark was born in 1953 in Marin county where he grew up. He graduated from high school in 1972. For the next 4 years he attended Dominican college in San Rafael and graduated in 1976. He got married a couple of years after he graduated from college. He was a handy man after that forging contractors licenses to get small construction jobs which came back on him big time. He used his light construction business as a front to hide his many illegal activities. He dealt illegal narcotics and insurance fraud scams. Mark has a pattern of being a career criminal most of his life and continues his criminal activity today from his jail cell. Has anyone here heard of the Son of Sam Law? If not you can google it. Jo Ann Richards might want to check it out. I would hate to see Mark take her down for doing his dirty work. I know this is not what you are asking but it is an accurate history of his life you can compare notes to. Mark has been in prison since 1982

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (31st October 2018), Bayareamom (29th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), ichingcarpenter (29th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (30th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (30th October 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), lisinskib (30th October 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), RunningDeer (29th October 2018)

31. Link to Post #176
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks but aren't there contradictions, similar to Emery Smith, in what he claims was his time in the armed forces vs other activities--things that could easily be checked for verification, and would be next to impossible to fake? I think service records are usually solid evidence, and not that difficult to obtain.
    Mark was born in 1953 in Marin county where he grew up. He graduated from high school in 1972. For the next 4 years he attended Dominican college in San Rafael and graduated in 1976. He got married a couple of years after he graduated from college. He was a handy man after that forging contractors licenses to get small construction jobs which came back on him big time. He used his light construction business as a front to hide his many illegal activities. He dealt illegal narcotics and insurance fraud scams. Mark has a pattern of being a career criminal most of his life and continues his criminal activity today from his jail cell. Has anyone here heard of the Son of Sam Law? If not you can google it. Jo Ann Richards might want to check it out. I would hate to see Mark take her down for doing his dirty work. I know this is not what you are asking but it is an accurate history of his life you can compare notes to. Mark has been in prison since 1982
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (30th October 2018), geofffxdwg (30th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (30th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (30th October 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018)

33. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Thanks but aren't there contradictions, similar to Emery Smith, in what he claims was his time in the armed forces vs other activities--things that could easily be checked for verification, and would be next to impossible to fake? I think service records are usually solid evidence, and not that difficult to obtain.
    Everything he claims is a contradiction. There are no service records because he was never in the military. His own wife at the time substantiates that.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (31st October 2018), aoibhghaire (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Innocent Warrior (30th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (30th October 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), onawah (30th October 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), Tintin (30th October 2018)

35. Link to Post #178
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So is there clear evidence that he couldn't have been in the military? That would certainly sink his whole ship for good, I would think.
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Andrew_K (31st October 2018), aoibhghaire (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (30th October 2018), geofffxdwg (30th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (30th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (30th October 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018)

37. Link to Post #179
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

They reinstated Crossan Hoover's conviction and sentence in 2009 and returned him to prison. He is serving his time a couple of hours south from his former king. King Richards of CDC Camelot North, put Pendragon mind control on the map. He has come a long way in almost 37 years perfecting his technique. The results are both scary and amazing. King Richards is now able to mind control thousands from his cell using his exclusive Pendragon technique he has perfected. What can I say? Mark Richards is a hero. The Pendragon apocalypse assault on ufology and he doesn't even have a space ship let alone a You Tube channel.

Correction; Crossan Hoover was never released from prison in 2007. To this day he has never been released from prison.
    I am a new Avalonian, so please forgive me for asking something everyone else may know: What does the Pendragon technique refer to?

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Grace Makanani For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Innocent Warrior (30th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (30th October 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), Nasu (30th October 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), Tintin (30th October 2018)

39. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

Kerry has e-mailed me to ask if I would post this on the forum on her behalf. I copy it verbatim.

******** Begin message from Kerry Cassidy *********
    Very unfortunate

According to this message posted by Geoff Reed on my Facebook page, Your Forum has given Geoff Reed and Kevin Moore “a very nice reception”… I want to make you aware that Simon Parkes has now made a statement as to how he learned of the Mark Richards story and how he learned he might be pardoned.

Further this person Geoff Reed is now threatening me on Facebook. See the attached.

Also see the recent investigation done by our former CIA/NSA NOC : Paul Collin regarding the Baldwin Murder case:

http://projectcamelotportal.com/2018/10/29/points-to-higher-grounds-by-paul-collin

This is a preliminary investigation. I can tell you that you and the rest of the forum need to read it in detail.

This case is developing but I will tell you that my statement here about sums up my view:

STATEMENT BY KERRY CASSIDY RE THE ATTACK ON CAPTAIN MARK RICHARDS, BY DOLAN AND MOORE: WHO BENEFITS? UPDATED 10.28.18

http://projectcamelotportal.com/2018/10/27/kevin-moore-attack-on-captain-mark-richards-who-benefits-2

And for those who pass judgement on Mark Richards without doing THEIR HOMEWORK. I urge them to view ALL MY MARK RICHARDS TOTAL RECALL INTERVIEWS HERE ON THIS PLAYLIST:

WATCH! SECRET SPACE PROGRAM ’S TOP WHISTLEBLOWER CAPTAIN MARK RICHARDS - ALL INTERVIEWS YOUTUBE PLAYLIST
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bPh...MQ0g8GMZxGF4Sp

SIMON PARKES TALKS ABOUT POSSIBLE PARDON OF CAPTAIN MARK RICHARDS AND TRUTH BEHIND HIS INFO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DfN9YWxXRo

CHARACTER WITNESS PHD JULIAN SALT:

INTERVIEW WITH JULIAN SALT
    https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=a2fGYPHiFKM

See below for the THREAT and posts by Geoff Reed:

********* End message from Kerry Cassidy **********
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th October 2018 at 21:03.

40. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (31st October 2018), aoibhghaire (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (30th October 2018), DNA (30th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (30th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (30th October 2018), KingJamesCorona (3rd November 2018), lisinskib (30th October 2018), mountain_jim (30th October 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), Tintin (30th October 2018), Yoda (30th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst 1 9 19 36 LastLast