Thread: Congo - Gang rape, cannibalism, beheadings

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: Congo - Gang rape, cannibalism, beheadings

Having lived in a society which was African and European for many years, I noticed there was a certain genetic strain among the Africans which was corrupt/brutish and untrustworthy. They gravitate to positions of power and thoroughly abuse it. Imagine a situation where this type predominates because it kills off any which are not like it. This may be what has happened in the Congo, etc. Also, the things I have read about the Belgian Royal Family are frightening, perhaps two of a kind. Could all of this be caused by the Western Powers in pursuit of scarce mineral resources needed for their space technology and technical machinery?

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

arwen (16th July 2018), Bill Ryan (16th July 2018), BMJ (16th July 2018), Chanie (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th July 2018), justntime2learn (24th July 2018), Oddball (16th July 2018), pyrangello (16th July 2018), Reinhard (19th July 2018), Sophocles (16th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Having lived in a society which was African and European for many years, I noticed there was a certain genetic strain among the Africans which was corrupt/brutish and untrustworthy. They gravitate to positions of power and thoroughly abuse it.
    The behaviour you describe manifests in ALL human groups.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Akasha (27th July 2018), arwen (16th July 2018), Bill Ryan (16th July 2018), BMJ (16th July 2018), Chanie (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th July 2018), Franny (16th July 2018), Ivanhoe (19th July 2018), justntime2learn (24th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th July 2018), pyrangello (16th July 2018), Reinhard (19th July 2018), wondering (19th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

Thanks to everyone from the Avalon family, very telling stories from all angles , it's your. Contributions that do help make a difference.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

arwen (16th July 2018), Bill Ryan (16th July 2018), BMJ (21st July 2018), Chanie (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th July 2018), Franny (16th July 2018), Reinhard (19th July 2018), Sophocles (16th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,480 times in 652 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Thanks to everyone from the Avalon family, very telling stories from all angles , it's your. Contributions that do help make a difference.
    I agree. It is a breath of fresh air to have such thoughtful and valuable discourse, and Avalon is one of the very few places left on the internet where all discussion is not reduced to a meme, a "heart" or a "like". Avalon really demonstrates the original value of collective intelligence which has been lost along the way elsewhere with the advent of social media.

With regard to amor's post here, which is loaded with "don't go there" thought stoppers in most of us, it is an uncomfortable question. I also grew up a in a society which blended European and African people, and from either view, the other is indeed, brutal and untrustworthy. I have some background in conflict resolution and know that in polarized perceptual experiences like this, each inevitably sees the other as the brute.

In this article entitled The Butcher of Congo: King Leopold II of Belgium, the following extracts are very revealing:

Quote "King Leopold II of Belgium was responsible for the deaths and mutilation of 10 million Congolese Africans during the late 1800’s. The spoils of modern day Belgium owes much to the people of the Congo River Basin.

In a testament to the hideous brutality of the European colonial era and imperialism in its finest form, during the 1880s, when Europe was busy dividing up the continent of Africa like a vast chocolate cake, King Leopold II of Belgium laid personal claim to the largely uncharted Congo Free State. The 905,000 square miles (76 times larger than Belgium) of African rainforest held a vast fortune in rubber plantations, a commodity in high demand in late 19th century industrial Europe...

... In the 23 years (1885-1908) Leopold II ruled the Congo he massacred 10 million Africans by cutting off their hands and genitals, flogging them to death, starving them into forced labour, holding children ransom and burning villages."
    So yes, of course it all started in seeking profit, greed and making money, but the uncomfortable question of where did such a level of depraved brutality originate - "Is it inherent in African people?" Or, "Has it been learned, cloned and replicated from brutal European colonizers?" Or, a bit of both? remains unanswered. And bears further examination. Being a (long ago) European descendant born into an African country, I know full well the temptation to view the "Other" as brutal, having personally witnessed a live necklacing, and many other gory events myself.

However, evidence of gory brutality (in my personal view) is not isolated to one ethnic group, it is evident in ALL groups at various stages of development. In my view, the key lies with "stages of development".

In countries that have not been allowed to develop naturally (due to hostile occupation, invasion, colonialism, and destruction resulting in displacement), people have never been able to experience quality of life.

In my view, people who have experienced the privilege of living in a nice home, being able to have nice things, being able to cultivate social lives, hobbies, and develop culturally, intellectually and spiritually, simply have no interest in causing others pain at that level, whereas people who have never had the experience of simply being able to live an ordinary mostly pleasurable life (not excluding regular challenges), unhindered, are at an experiential level of instinctual reaction, and this is not exclusive to any ethnic group. This view of mine is incomplete, and much more in-depth examination is required, but that is where I am so far with this.

I do consider it really healthy and necessary if we are to survive as a species, not to flinch at the uncomfortable questions like these, but rather calmly and factually inspect them further, also keeping ones' compassion and empathy in tact. Easier said than done, I know, and not possible for those on the receiving end of violence and brutality.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st December 2020 at 23:58. Reason: fixed broken link

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th July 2018), BMJ (21st July 2018), Chanie (19th July 2018), Flash (18th July 2018), Flowerpunkchip (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th July 2018), Franny (16th July 2018), Hervé (19th July 2018), Ivanhoe (19th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th July 2018), Orph (16th July 2018), Reinhard (19th July 2018), spade (16th July 2018), Valerie Villars (16th July 2018), wondering (19th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

I am listening to a movie that describes precisely, in detail fashion, what is exactly happening in Congo and the why of it.

It is based on a true story of a Spanish woman who was kidnap by rebels and of her sister looking for her, seeing for herself all the tragedy of Congo. All this because of rare earth (coltan) that is used in our electronics and for which Congo has 80 % or our world reserves.

Killing, kidnaps of children to make them soldiers or prostitues, rape, name it.

The movie is originally in Spanish, but on Netfilx you can have the French, Italian, Portuguese, German dubbings (or doublings), with English subtitles. No idea why it has not been dubbed for the English speaking markets - bet it is because those countries are the cause of trouble in Congo at the present time. Anyhow

Movie Title: El Cuaderno de Sara In Ennglish: Sara's notebook
    https://www.filmaffinity.com/en/film368549.html

Source: Watch on Vimeo

It is so graphic that we understand what is happening even without words.
    Last edited by Flash; 19th July 2018 at 05:44.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

arwen (19th July 2018), avid (20th July 2018), Bill Ryan (19th July 2018), BMJ (21st July 2018), Chanie (19th July 2018), Colla (27th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), Franny (19th July 2018), Hervé (21st July 2018), Ivanhoe (19th July 2018), muxfolder (24th July 2018), Reinhard (19th July 2018), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

The US still has troops in a dozen or so African countries including the Congo but it's quite difficult to find out where and why of each country. I occasionally hear small snippets of information on it but they don't seem to want the information out to the public.

I understand The US has a growing presence there.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

arwen (19th July 2018), Bill Ryan (19th July 2018), BMJ (21st July 2018), Chanie (19th July 2018), Flash (20th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), Hervé (21st July 2018), Reinhard (19th July 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

This documentary is from 2011, but summarizes very succinctly the complexities of this decades-long crisis that had already claimed 5-6 million lives (by 2011) and explains the relevance that this has for the rest of the world.

Crisis in the Congo: Uncovering The Truth explores the role that the United States allies, Rwanda and Uganda have played in triggering the greatest humanitarian crisis at the dawn of the 21st century.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

avid (20th July 2018), Bill Ryan (19th July 2018), BMJ (21st July 2018), Chanie (19th July 2018), Flash (20th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), Franny (19th July 2018), Hervé (20th July 2018), muxfolder (24th July 2018), Reinhard (21st July 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thank you, arwen, for advising us of this shocking situation. I must confess my own ignorance of what has been going on!

I didn't even know it had been gifted to the king of Belgium in 1885! Sounds like the Global Elites were playing the same game back then & it HAS been a global consent in perpetuity.

I wonder how the Anglo Saxon Agenda plays into this as well....or is it all the same thing? It is horrifying to think that up to 6 million lives have been taken to advance the agenda of those in control. How CAN a "space" be provided so that the Congolese could truly govern themselves?

Thank you again for making us aware of this!

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

arwen (20th July 2018), avid (20th July 2018), Bill Ryan (20th July 2018), BMJ (21st July 2018), Chanie (20th July 2018), Franny (19th July 2018), Hervé (21st July 2018), Reinhard (21st July 2018), Zak247 (19th July 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Elpis's Avatar
    Thanks

I posted this on another thread
    South African Govt votes to seize land from white farmers without compensation

but thought I'd re-post here. This is an email I received today from a woman I have come to know in South Africa.

"There is this guy who testified in church on Sunday. He was living with his daughter and kids on a farm. On the 24th of June they were attacked by 7 intruders. They were tied up .. even the kids too. His son inlaw was killed. Thet fled the scene with a few valuables.
    What makes me angry is that they hunt in packs like wolves. It takes 9 strong men to kill an 90yr old lady. They gouched her eyes out..cut her tongue out..etc. We also have witch doctors who pays big money for white body parts. They use it in their 'magic potions' . Men are castrated while alive and left to bleed to death..or in some cases kicked to death. Woman are gang raped and afterwards a broken beer bottle is pushed up in their vaginas..this is just a few examples of what really happens here. There is a documentary viideo called 'Farmlands'. Please google it. It tells a lot of what is happening here."

This is just unimaginable to me.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th July 2018 at 00:58. Reason: linked to the other thread
    “My life is like a stroll upon the beach, as near to the ocean's edge as I can go.”

― Henry David Thoreau

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elpis For This Post:

amor (3rd September 2018), arwen (20th July 2018), avid (20th July 2018), Bill Ryan (20th July 2018), BMJ (21st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2018), Hervé (21st July 2018), Reinhard (21st July 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I watched that horrifying video about the Congo. The three Dictators and their smug expressions exemplify the mental picture I tried to describe about African Dictators. The one with the big head and pointed chin is typical of the mixed blood agitators of the Caribbean. Please understand, I have even less respect for the Plantation Massa types when they expose their true mindsets which are absolutely shocking when they do emerge. I was brought up as a Christian and this behavior belongs to the demonic realm from my perspective.

The movie exposes the background mindset of Corporate Greed and accompanying Political Corruption which says, if you don't see it and it isn't where I am, let it play out. It is to our advantage. As for Leopold II, drawing and quartering would be too good for him; but then you turn into him.

All this exposes an even deeper problem and that is the business concept of the rape of the planet's resources to produce throw away items which choke the biosphere with filth and kill all life in the process. This capitalist model of plunder and throw away has got to stop. When things are manufactured, they must come with a long term plan of complete recycling so that resources are preserved. We need to design a sensible way to exist, to live and let live and help to live. A life style of nurture. A good example is the huge skyscrapers in cities being rented for huge sums and some sitting mostly empty. They are merely Assets to safeguard the billions in Fiat paper money spent for them while they continue to earn capital. In the meanwhile, larger and larger sections of the population are homeless, hungry and cold. All capital is tied up by the capitalists playing the Fiat Money Game. This is a societal model without substance headed for eventual collapse. The largest price is being paid by the Congolese people. It is a CRIMINAL MODEL. We have to live with care for each other or we will eventually all die together.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

arwen (20th July 2018), avid (20th July 2018), Bill Ryan (20th July 2018), BMJ (21st July 2018), Chanie (20th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2018), Hervé (21st July 2018), Reinhard (21st July 2018), Valerie Villars (20th July 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Thank you, arwen, for advising us of this shocking situation. I must confess my own ignorance of what has been going on!

I didn't even know it had been gifted to the king of Belgium in 1885! Sounds like the Global Elites were playing the same game back then & it HAS been a global consent in perpetuity.

I wonder how the Anglo Saxon Agenda plays into this as well....or is it all the same thing? It is horrifying to think that up to 6 million lives have been taken to advance the agenda of those in control. How CAN a "space" be provided so that the Congolese could truly govern themselves?

Thank you again for making us aware of this!
    You are very welcome Foxie Loxie, and thank you too. The incredible value of this forum is the crowd-intelligence as each of us contribute and share what we have been exposed to and are aware of. It is the only way we can learn and educate ourselves in these times. I too am learning a lot I was not aware of by going through the incredible mine of data and quality discourse on this forum.

back to you!

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    I watched that horrifying video about the Congo. The three Dictators and their smug expressions exemplify the mental picture I tried to describe about African Dictators. The one with the big head and pointed chin is typical of the mixed blood agitators of the Caribbean. Please understand, I have even less respect for the Plantation Massa types when they expose their true mindsets which are absolutely shocking when they do emerge. I was brought up as a Christian and this behavior belongs to the demonic realm from my perspective.

The movie exposes the background mindset of Corporate Greed and accompanying Political Corruption which says, if you don't see it and it isn't where I am, let it play out. It is to our advantage. As for Leopold II, drawing and quartering would be too good for him; but then you turn into him.

All this exposes an even deeper problem and that is the business concept of the rape of the planet's resources to produce throw away items which choke the biosphere with filth and kill all life in the process. This capitalist model of plunder and throw away has got to stop. When things are manufactured, they must come with a long term plan of complete recycling so that resources are preserved. We need to design a sensible way to exist, to live and let live and help to live. A life style of nurture. A good example is the huge skyscrapers in cities being rented for huge sums and some sitting mostly empty. They are merely Assets to safeguard the billions in Fiat paper money spent for them while they continue to earn capital. In the meanwhile, larger and larger sections of the population are homeless, hungry and cold. All capital is tied up by the capitalists playing the Fiat Money Game. This is a societal model without substance headed for eventual collapse. The largest price is being paid by the Congolese people. It is a CRIMINAL MODEL. We have to live with care for each other or we will eventually all die together.
    I agree, amor. Insane and absurd, and just to illustrate the insanity of this model applied in a completely different context, have a look at this citizen journalist short video of poverty in the US, where there are houses alongside, but people living in squalor because they cannot afford to live in the houses.

While the appalling sick body violence and torture is missing in that clip (for now), if food runs out for those people too, they will have to resort to cannibalism which is where the final degradation and departure from humanity starts, spiralling down into a situation like the Congo.

As the saying goes, "There but for the grace of God, go we". Or in my terms, "CongoRUs". The Corporate Model of Profit-Uber-Alles (Profit over everything) can only lead to the destruction of everything. But so does Communism/Socialism.

One struggles to find plausible, realistic solutions here - direct military intervention seems still to be the only way to stop the carnage, but of course there is no political will and no funding. But even if the carnage is stopped, how to heal, how to repair, how to implement a model that works for everyone?

I look at Singapore, a tiny little country the size of a city, and I do see a Model that works, and that bears further inspection as a workable model for this planet, providing there is political will:

Last edited by arwen; 20th July 2018 at 16:10.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

avid (20th July 2018), Bill Ryan (20th July 2018), Billy (20th July 2018), BMJ (21st July 2018), Chanie (20th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2018), Hervé (20th July 2018), Reinhard (21st July 2018), Valerie Villars (20th July 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

Quote Posted by arwen (here)

Crisis in the Congo: Uncovering The Truth explores the role that the United States allies, Rwanda and Uganda have played in triggering the greatest humanitarian crisis at the dawn of the 21st century.

Wow! This documentary really drives home some key points in regard to the Congo.

4:00 There is a battle going on for the Congo’s rich motherlode of natural resources.

5:10 A great timeline of its 125 years of corrupt personal rule, colonialism, assassination, dictatorship and war in that order. It makes the observation that this destroys institutions and states that, “Great wealth plus no government = a free-for-all.”

6:23 6 million Congolese people have died since 1996.

8:04 Rape is used to destroy communities.

8:36 Harrowing story of a girl held captive in a pit which puts a human face on the statistics.

11:30 The perpetrators of these violent acts have to be held to account; otherwise, they’ll just continue.

15:25 Rwanda and Uganda are plundering the Congo with no sanctions.

15:33 And they have strong support from the U.S.A., U.K. and other countries.

16:52 Dictators have looted the Congo and sponsor the warlords.

I read an interesting article about forensic training programs to help train Congolese doctors, police officers and court officials in forensic investigation so they can bring these violent criminals to justice. This would seem to be one small step towards helping the Congolese people build the institutions needed there.

See: https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/craig-...rc_a_23338342/

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

arwen (20th July 2018), avid (20th July 2018), Bill Ryan (20th July 2018), Billy (20th July 2018), BMJ (21st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2018), Hervé (21st July 2018), Reinhard (21st July 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Meanwhile, in the neighborhood:

Man confesses to using 675 people for sacrifice; reveals secrets of fake pastors

Man confesses to using mostly children for sacrifices to gain powers

YEN.com.gh has sighted a video of a young man telling a horrible story of how he has used 675 people for rituals and literally staying with Satan for 17 years.

In the video, the man who looks like someone in his 30s is heard saying that he has served in the dark world his entire life.

17 years of which, he added, was spent at the level where Satan himself was. According to the man who was wearing a mask to disguise his identity, he was born with the dark spirits because his family is a "fully spiritual family."

To sustain his power, he had to offer sacrifices and he did so 675 times.

He explained that the 675 people he sacrificed were mostly children given to him by some doctors and nurses who were members of an occult group.

The young man also claimed that during his time in the spiritual world, he had 664 demonic spirits at his disposal.

He went on to mention some of the names of the demonic spirits. Speaking on the work of pastors in Ghana, he stated that there are many of them who have been using dark spirits to deceive their followers.

He revealed that a common trait among these 'fake' pastors was their use of water in healing and other deliverance sessions.

Also, he pointed out, a person's ailment may go away after using the pastor's water, it will return within three months.

Currently, 'there are three pastors who are using water to do their work and they mention the water every time they speak. They are the ones'.

When asked if he was not just making the claims for monetary gains, he pointed out that his dad was a former Chief Justice who left him properties after he passed away.

Moreover, he would not have left the satanic kingdom if he wanted riches.

The video, YEN.com.gh understands, was culled from a live interview between the man in the mask and the popular Kumasi-based presenter, Otwinoko on Royal TV.

For those who do not know Otwinoko, he was once the king of the airwaves in the evenings in Kumasi with his 'Nsem Pii' show which delved into stories concerning the spiritual realm.

After going blind under bizarre circumstances, Otwinoko went off the air for some years.

But it looks like he is back and continuing from where he left off.

related:
    Ghana Pastor Claims Killing of 600 Kids Handed to Him by Devil-worshipping Medical Profession

Freemasonry: “The Invisible Cult In Our Midst”

Kofi Annan Linked to Freemasonry and Voodoo

Ritual Killing and Pseudoscience in Nigeria

Occult Roots of Modern-Day Slavery

Pizzagate: pedophilia in American elite (with links to related threads)

==================================================

The above and "related" gives one an inkling that the actual drive for these atrocities is coming from the occult realms taking advantage of the human drive to survive... because it's the same pattern wherever one finds oneself on this planet, at any time - whether in antiquity or in current "modern" times.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

arwen (20th July 2018), avid (20th July 2018), Bill Ryan (20th July 2018), Billy (20th July 2018), BMJ (21st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2018), Jayke (20th July 2018), Reinhard (21st July 2018), Sophocles (24th July 2018), Valerie Villars (20th July 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Horrible stuff. Psychopathy is in part genetic. To be callously indifferent to the suffering of others likely has survival value in soul destroying cultures. Those who find it within themselves to go beyond enduring tragedy into actually getting off on it are more likely to survive and thrive within the strict confines of their debauched and hideous society.

Civilization is a thin veneer. It could definitely happen in your own neighbourhood, given time.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

amor (22nd July 2018), arwen (21st July 2018), avid (20th July 2018), BMJ (21st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), Hervé (20th July 2018), Sophocles (24th July 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

About the mindset behind these planned and programmed sufferings of individuals and populations (from this post <---):

As I said before, Skull and Bones, the Rockefeller Family and the Illuminati in general worship death and believe that the gods they worship are pleased by it. They believe that their gods grant them favors, such as wealth, in proportion to how well they provide fear, anger, and ritual human sacrifices for them to feed off of. This is standard Aztec human sacrifice kind of magical thinking. Never mind that the Aztecs, the Druids and Incans that practiced such human sacrifices were ultimately unsuccessful as societies. They still appealed to the Pirates of Skull and Bones and the pseudo-mystical Illuminati. These people are not scientists. They do not have the patience for. They just want to rape and plunder populations without having to think too much about it.

In short, propitiation gifts and offerings to the "gods"/spirits/discarnates of the astral realms, in exchange for materialistic favors, is nothing new. What's new is that more and more people are realizing that said "gods" would shrivel to dust with a happy planet.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

amor (22nd July 2018), arwen (21st July 2018), avid (20th July 2018), BMJ (21st July 2018), Colla (27th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), Jayke (20th July 2018), Sophocles (24th July 2018), Valerie Villars (20th July 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Who hasn't heard of this guy:

Mandela was a Freemason and Knight of Malta

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Akasha (27th July 2018), arwen (21st July 2018), BMJ (21st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), Reinhard (21st July 2018), Sophocles (24th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (21st July 2018), Valerie Villars (21st July 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I wonder at what point in his career he became a Knight of Malta? Didn't know they would allow a black man in???

34. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you for posting the video about tent city. Were it not for tent manufacturers, the place would look a lot worse. We need to re-establish agricultural communities of people. Since manufacturing has become so hi-tech with robots, etc., what work is left for people? And how is a growing population of tent city people going to purchase what is manufactured if they have no jobs? This homeless/jobless problem is only going to get worse. Room has to be made for a new model of life, which may be the OLD MODEL. Community and Individual Gardens, small multi-functional rooms or units as families of one increase. Agriculture is how we all survived to get to this point. It is being squeezed out as the money barons want ALL THE LAND and leave it lying fallow. Is our future going to look like the mountain of slaughtered buffalo in the West? If the corrupt politicians and bankers are too overburdened with their own grab all agenda, then I advice people to get together and TAKE BACK THE LAND and the WATER and FARM and leave the bankers to EAT MONSANTO FOOD.
    Last edited by amor; 23rd July 2018 at 00:07. Reason: typo

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

arwen (27th July 2018), Flash (25th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), Franny (24th July 2018)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

The Deep State is hard at work. Came across this article again, it was a few years ago so I had completely forgotten about it.

Electronic control technologies have 'progressed' and been increasingly applied in the last 15 years. Could this technology be affecting the Congo and many other areas across the world including some of the violence in our own communities?

I also recall reading 15+ years ago that the US Navy had been working on this technology since the 60s.

I left out all the images but one, a couple were too gruesome.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/ameri...d29may03.shtml

Electronic Slaughter in Rwanda

Spooks now use technology in Baghdad that was "proven" on one-million dead Africans in Rwanda

By Joe Vialls
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/ameri...d29may03.shtml
    May 29, 2003

Original title: American Mind Control in Baghdad

Operation Crimson Mist
    During the late afternoon of 6 April 1994, a hail of cannon shells tore through the fuselage of a commercial airliner flying overhead central Rwanda. Several seconds later the blazing plane exploded on impact with the ground, killing President Habyarimana of Rwanda, President Ntaryamira of Burundi, and most of their senior government officials. In that fatal millisecond of time, the entire political command structure of central Africa was decapitated, leaving the way open for “Operation Crimson Mist”, the most obscene terminal mind control experiment ever mounted by the United States of America against a sovereign nation. That “Crimson Mist” has been used again recently on a smaller scale in Iraq, is now beyond doubt.

As Habyarimana and his colleagues made their death dive, a small group of American men and women lounged around in a large hut at the edge of a discreet gravel airstrip a few miles from the Rwandan capital Kigali, temporary home for their three unmarked C-130 Hercules transport planes. All crewmembers carried forged credentials showing them as “atmospheric researchers” employed by an authentic civilian American agency, but these were only for emergency identification if one of the aircraft was forced to make an unscheduled landing on unfriendly territory. For all practical security purposes, neither they nor their three large aircraft were even in Africa.

When news of the presidential crash came in over the VHF radio, one of the Hercules planes was swiftly preparedfor take off. The flight engineer checked the attachment of the RATO [Rocket Assisted Takeoff] packs, while the scientists made final adjustments to a large microwave dish mounted on the rear loading ramp of the aircraft. It was this strange and esoteric piece of equipment alone that would directly contribute to the deaths of more than one million African civilians during the hundred days that followed. Though completely silent in operation, the single microwave dish had more killing potential than a whole squadron of AC-130 Spectre gunships armed with fifty Gatling cannons.

Willing to Commit Mass Murder
    Though officially tagged an “experiment”, none of those present had any doubt that this was merely a cosmetic cover for the gruesome operational work ahead. Each member had been carefully vetted and then vetted again by US Intelligence to ensure they had the “right stuff”, and were philosophically committed to two objectives.

First was the evolving need to control or eliminate political dissent by remote means in the run up to the 21st Century, and second was the need to stem or reverse massive population increases across the world, which threatened to overwhelm existing natural resources, especially water and food. Intrinsically this required a willingness to commit mass murder, and everyone present had passed this critical test with flying colors.

As the Hercules’ engines started with a roar, American agents in Kigali were
    working alongside local civil servants and members of the Rwandan security service, ramping up public suspicion about foul play in the presidential air crash. Urged on by corrupt officialdom, Hutu tribesmen started marching on Tutsi tribesmen and threw a few rocks at them. Innocent enough at the outset, although with a few nasty machete cuts here and there. But then the C-130 Hercules made a carefully-calculated pass directly over the advancing Hutu, and they suddenly went berserk. Eyes glazed, the mood of the Hutu crowd went from simple anger to uncontrollable rage, and within minutes, hundreds of assorted Tutsi body parts were flying through the air.

Creating Electronic Rage
    What the Hercules crew had just achieved has been an open secret since the late fifties, when researchers accidentally discovered that there is a precise “control” brain wave for literally everything we do, and for everything we feel. The problem back then was that each of these control brain waves [rage, fear, panic, lethargy, vomiting and so on] had to be transmitted with an accuracy taken out to three decimal places, or they simply did not work at all. But as the years rolled by, and with the advent of transistors and microprocessors, the operational application of precise control brain waves became practical reality.

It is important to note here that the lethal trick repeated hundreds of times by the C-130 Hercules in Rwanda during April – July 1994, was not “classic mind control” in the ultimate conspiratorial meaning of the term, i.e. where people claim to hear complicated messages inside their heads, or where it is feared that the NSA [or similar] intend to turn everyone into helpless Zombies by implanting electronic chips in their arms or necks. What the C-130 crew were actually engaged in was “electromagnetically augmenting” a pre-existing state. Remember that the agents and security service personnel first had to point the Hutu tribesmen in the direction of the Tutsi, induce reasonable anger, and make sure they were appropriately armed. Only then could the C-130 go to work with the precise control brain wave of “rage”, augmenting and thus upgrading crowd behavior from that of angry demonstrators to uncontrollable genocidal maniacs. Although not “classic”, this was and is unquestionably mind control, for the simple reason that external means were being used to force an irresistible change in behavior.

For those who really want to know how governments or agencies change public behavior on a whim, the explanation is not too complicated, though obtaining details of the classified control brain frequencies is all but impossible. Various academics have actually demonstrated some of these effects quasi-publicly over the years, which provides hard reality for skeptics.

One of the leading lights in this field is Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher-Bise, who was a nuclear scientist and researcher at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, and at Stanford Research Institute, Professor of Physics at John F. Kennedy University of California, research consultant to NASA and the U.S. Navy, and a member of IEEE, APS, AAAS, MAA, ANA, AAMI. Elizabeth Rauscher-Bise identified specific frequency effects to induce nausea, happiness and many other behavioral states decades ago. Clearly, Dr. Rauscher-Bise is an enthusiast: "Give me the money and three months", she boasts, "and I'll be able to affect the behavior of 80 per cent of the people in this town without their knowing it. Make them happy - or at least they'll think they're happy. Or aggressive."

Unlike many researchers in this field, Elizabeth Rauscher-Bise tends to be open about her work, has demonstrated the effects many times in quasi-public forums, and claims to experiment only on fully informed people. Many years ago during one memorable demonstration in California, she turned a specific brain wave on all students in the left-side of her auditorium, whereupon their teeth started chattering collectively and uncontrollably. When the unaffected students on the right-side of the auditorium suggested this might be some sort of trick, Elizabeth Rauscher-Bise calmly turned the specific brain wave on them instead. The right-side now suffered exactly the same fate, watched by the stunned, but no longer affected students on the left-side.

Extra Low Frequencies (ELF)
    The main problem lies in the delivery of the these brain waves to the target, because they all lie in the extremely low spectrum, between 0.1 and 25 Hertz [Cycles], with all control brain waves in an even narrower central band between 0.6 and 10.2 Hertz. These are effectively the same as “earth” frequencies, meaning that they are very hard to direct via conventional radio transmission. Remember that in order to be effective in selective crowd behavior augmentation, you must be able to restrict delivery to clearly defined crowds in clearly defined areas. This is achieved by using an extremely high frequency microwave beam, which is then amplitude modulated at exactly the same rate as the desired control brain wave. This is much easier to explain with pictures, so take a good look at the diagram below.

Microwaves in the 1.0 to 3.0 Gigahertz range travel in perfectly straight lines, like light, making them easy to control in terms of direction, regardless of power output. In most cases microwaves are transmitted by a dish aerial of the sort you frequently see located low down on a tall television transmitter mast. These are designed to transfer high volume electronic data between the television studio and transmitter, and vice versa.

Where the American “Mind Controllers” score with their airborne and truck mounted equipment is by using microwave aerials that can be adjusted, in exactly the same way as you would adjust the focus on a variable beam flashlight. How this is done is shown in the second diagram to the right.

In the Rwandan Hutu tribesmen example shown near the start of this report, the crew of the C-130 Hercules only needed to know the width of the target crowd on the ground, and the width of their own microwave beam at any given true altitude in feet [as read directly from the radar altimeter]. With those two values available, it is then a simple matter to adjust beam width to accurately bracket the target crowd from any altitude chosen.

Baghdad 'Looting'
    But this equipment is not just deployed in large lumbering Hercules transport planes. During recent weeks, European security experts have concluded that smaller versions of Crimson Mist were recently deployed on the street of Baghdad, designed in part to augment the media propaganda line that Iraqi citizens are dangerous savages, all badly in need of direct supervision by “democratic” American authorities. One classic example of this was the “looting” of the Baghdad Museum, apparently by a crowd of undisciplined rabble, but video footage tells a very different story. To pull off this stunt the American authorities needed to assemble a crowd, managed quite easily with a promise of free food. Then they needed to place the crowd outside the museum, which again was easy because they located the free food outside the museum itself. Next up, the attention of the crowd had to be drawn to the museum itself, which was achieved in spectacular fashion by firing two 120-mm shells from an Abrams tank gun straight through the main doors.

Fine so far, but how to get them inside? The video shows two soldiers gesticulating to the crowd, urging them to go in and help themselves, thereby clearly identifying the target “Rwanda-style”. Then it starts to get really interesting! The two soldiers rapidly withdraw, leaving the Iraqis standing leaderless outside the open doors, and then CLICK, just like flicking a light switch, the entire crowd goes nuts absolutely simultaneously, which never happens in real life. In the real world there is always a leader visibly stirring up the crowd and preparing them for action, but not outside the Baghdad Museum. One second these folk are dull hungry Iraqis, next second they are instant uncontrollable maniacs streaming in though the museum doors.

It is also suspected that the same equipment was used to augment the “looting attacks” on various hospitals around central Baghdad, though this claim seems to be based as much on logic as it is on video footage. These so-called “looters” are Iraqi citizens who received essentially free health care in the hospitals under Saddam Hussein. Not only that, but their wives and children are being bombed and shot by Americans, meaning that their free hospitals are absolutely essential to them, and thus the very places they would normally defend in the first instance. Bearing this logic in mind, it seems likely that the European security experts are also correct in this claim.

Homeland 'Security'
    While there is unlikely to be very much concern in America, Britain, and Australia for the plight of Iraqis on the streets of Baghdad, it may be time to examine what is likely to happen in our own “democratic” countries if things get more out of control than they are at present. Remember that the 2.2-million-strong demonstration in London just before the illegal invasion of Iraq, had little if anything to do with English folk liking Saddam Hussein. Iraq was merely an excuse for this unprecedented mass of human beings to migrate to London waving banners that mostly read “Not in Our Name” at corrupt politicians.

The bottom line is that the next time 2.2 million British citizens descend on the capital to have a go at the politicians [their real targets], they might be carrying something far more dangerous than banners. Every policeman and military man knows very well that a 2.2 million strong mass with hostile intent, simply cannot be stopped by standard riot control techniques, and they cannot be stopped by bullets fired by soldiers on the streets. Even if British soldiers could be persuaded to open fire on their own neighbors [most unlikely], the entire Army would be powerless to act. So what then?

Across the Atlantic in America, and in Australia, things are really no better. As I write, the American dollar is heading straight for basement levels, which in turn will lead to a depression and increased anger on the part of all Americans, aimed largely at corrupt politicians on Capitol Hill. Naturally the politicians will try to put the people down as usual, but what if this time it is a step too far. What if a few hundred or few thousand of the 260 million private weapons in American hands are brought into play, what then?

The chances are that in all affected western countries, politicians and their real masters will try to invoke the use of highly unconventional weapons in order to try and save their own worthless hides. How successful they might be when that day comes, as it surely will, is largely up to you.

Joe Vialls

Web posted at: http://www.joevialls.co.uk/sublimina...ndcontrol.html

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

arwen (27th July 2018), BMJ (26th July 2018), Colla (27th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th July 2018), Hervé (24th July 2018), Jayke (24th July 2018), Jean-Marie (24th July 2018), justntime2learn (24th July 2018), norman (24th July 2018), Sophocles (24th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (24th July 2018), Valerie Villars (24th July 2018)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,331 times in 1,704 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    About the mindset behind these planned and programmed sufferings of individuals and populations (from this post <---):

As I said before, Skull and Bones, the Rockefeller Family and the Illuminati in general worship death and believe that the gods they worship are pleased by it. They believe that their gods grant them favors, such as wealth, in proportion to how well they provide fear, anger, and ritual human sacrifices for them to feed off of. This is standard Aztec human sacrifice kind of magical thinking. Never mind that the Aztecs, the Druids and Incans that practiced such human sacrifices were ultimately unsuccessful as societies. They still appealed to the Pirates of Skull and Bones and the pseudo-mystical Illuminati. These people are not scientists. They do not have the patience for. They just want to rape and plunder populations without having to think too much about it.

In short, propitiation gifts and offerings to the "gods"/spirits/discarnates of the astral realms, in exchange for materialistic favors, is nothing new. What's new is that more and more people are realizing that said "gods" would shrivel to dust with a happy planet.
    Worth repeating you have hit the nail on the head Herve. Hence the ramping up of violence in Congo.

It goes beyond the physical it is about in this case generating negative energy to fulfill the quote for the gods.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

arwen (27th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th July 2018), Hervé (26th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2