+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Underground Base Deep Dig Series- Alien Base Dulce

1. Link to Post #1
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Default My Underground Base Deep Dig Series- Alien Base Dulce

In this video, I begin my "deep dig" video series into the lore as well as facts surrounding the alleged Deep Underground Military Base / Alien Base in Dulce, New Mexico.

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

4evrneo (27th November 2019), airaspect (19th July 2018), avid (16th July 2018), Bill Ryan (16th July 2018), ceetee9 (18th July 2018), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (14th February 2019), drneglector (19th July 2018), Flash (16th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (18th July 2018), Inversion (5th July 2022), Islander12 (23rd February 2020), Ivanhoe (16th July 2018), mab777 (20th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th July 2018), Nasu (16th July 2018), Noelle (16th July 2018), Ol' Roy (19th July 2018), Peter UK (28th November 2019), Sadieblue (25th April 2019), silvanelf (10th May 2020), Strat (27th November 2019), Tintin (16th July 2018), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018), Victoria (23rd February 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: My Underground Base Deep Dig Series- Alien Base Dulce

Joe, note that Avalon member Mystery is Cherry Hinkle, who personally knew Tom Castello very well. This entire thread is WELL worth reading.
    She provided us with her photo of Castello. He's a totally real person.

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

airaspect (19th July 2018), Andrew_K (16th July 2018), avid (16th July 2018), ceetee9 (18th July 2018), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), drneglector (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (18th July 2018), Inversion (5th July 2022), Ivanhoe (16th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (16th July 2018), mab777 (20th July 2018), mountain_jim (16th July 2018), Nasu (16th July 2018), Noelle (16th July 2018), Peter UK (28th November 2019), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Star Tsar (16th July 2018), Tintin (16th July 2018), Victoria (23rd February 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Also worth noting here (I've posted this elsewhere) is that I have serious doubts about the validity of the Dulce interview supposedly transcribed by Anthony Sanchez in his controversial book UFO Highway. It's certainly not a transcript of anything. (I've done a lot of transcripts of real interviews, and that was NOT a real interview.)

Here's the book:

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

airaspect (19th July 2018), avid (16th July 2018), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), Foxie Loxie (16th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (16th July 2018), Nasu (16th July 2018), Noelle (16th July 2018), Peter UK (28th November 2019), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Tintin (16th July 2018), Victoria (23rd February 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thanks Bill! I appreciate the heads up on Sanchez (it looked unlike a transcription) as well as the info on Cherry Hinkle. That’s great that she is on Avalon, I’ll take a look at the thread you linked

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

avid (16th July 2018), Bill Ryan (16th July 2018), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), Flash (16th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th July 2018), Nasu (16th July 2018), Peter UK (28th November 2019), Tintin (16th July 2018), Victoria (23rd February 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Still focusing on back-to-basics (leading up to people reports), here's one on proving the need & interest for Underground Bases, Base Technology, and Drilling. And yes, the thunder & lightning that happened in this video was 100% real and occurred during filming. Enjoy if this is an interest!

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2018), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), Flash (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (18th July 2018), mab777 (20th July 2018), mountain_jim (19th July 2018), Peter UK (28th November 2019), Victoria (23rd February 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Another great video, Joe!!

If anyone has not listened to David Adair's account of being taken to Area 51 in....1972....when he was age 17, you've missed a humdinger!! The interesting thing is that when he stepped inside the hanger he wondered what was going on; all of a sudden, the entire floor started going down like an elevator!!

When they got to the level where he was taken off & then driven down a looooong tunnel to where the "alien" engine was kept, he said the tunnel followed the curvature of the earth & he could see not end of it. So....this was back in 1972....imagine what has been done in the intervening years?!!

I would say there have been SO many secrets in the name of National Security that we have no clue about what has been going on underneath our feet! Joe, your viewers might be interested in checking out David Adair's story. I know it was an eye opener for me!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

airaspect (19th July 2018), Bill Ryan (26th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), Flash (19th July 2018), Icare (18th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (18th July 2018), Peter UK (28th November 2019), Victoria (23rd February 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)
    In this video, I begin my "deep dig" video series into the lore as well as facts surrounding the alleged Deep Underground Military Base / Alien Base in Dulce, New Mexico.

Perhaps this is just in the realm of "Wo woo", but I can't help but wonder.. The military has a habit of naming their projects "Tongue in cheek".. So when I think of the "Operation Gas Buggy" it makes me think that it is a possible play on words... We, possibly "Gassing, or bombing", BUGS or insect like creatures that perhaps indeed live far underground. There is a rich history of caverns all over this planet, we find caves and systems where people are just shocked and awed at how detailed and complete they are! We also have natives near their land suggesting that there were "Ant people" that came up and took them safely underground to protect them in times of distress... Are these things one and the same? Water wouldn't be a problem as there are many water systems underground...

It also could have been a play on words that indicated they were starting a hole for a NEW transportation system below ground?

About Phil... I seriously doubt, even if he was a self mutilator, that he would strangle himself in the fashion they found him.. I think it more likely he didn't have radioactive material under his bed, but rather something that proved his claims, and they wanted it!

The claims of the rails underground are realistic in my opinion. When they built the Hoover dam, they used electric buses to shuttle their employees around. I have been in a field where many of the retired buses sat .. I asked what they were used for, and I was told, "the building of Hoover dam". And they went onto to say they couldn't use traditional vehicles because of ventilation issues. Made perfect sense to me.. It would be logical to think that if they're using these boring machines, that they absolutely have since upgraded the transportation systems as well..

Yet there again lies the rub, the PROOF of such claims or suggestions.. And I DOUBT if any of it is true that we're going to be handed such information. They would reword the drafts, before they would black them out and send them. The implications are too vast. Could you imagine if word did get out that there are thriving civilizations underground, and they're advanced, and they're insectoid in nature? Everything in the ancient times tended to be HUGE.... If they're ant people imagine the size they would be? (Ant people and mantid beings come to mind)..

I just wish we all knew the truth.. Thanks for your work on the subject!

By the way, there was a program on lastnight whre they were finding CRACKS on the surface of the Earth. I think it was in Arizona, I would have to check that. But the suggestion was that the water table below the ground was somehow disappearing, drying the soil in MASSIVE quantities, forcing the dry earth to then crack and split like skin in the winter. This COULD BE a result of farmers redirecting water for their crops, or it cold be because someone else is absolutely redirecting water underground in the area of those states.. Just a thought. Just something to look into in your research of such things...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 14th February 2019 at 02:46.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2019), Franny (28th November 2019), Peter UK (28th November 2019), Victoria (23rd February 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member OldArcher's Avatar
    Thanks

In reading the pages of reports and posts here at Project Avalon, I'm wondering why there is no hue and cry to exterminate Grays, 'Mantis', and other nefarious invaders. Where is the anger- no, RAGE that should be seen? Are we so far down the rabbit hole, that up is down, wrong is right, and black is white? Is there no movement to fight for whatever lives we have?

The television series "Ancient Aliens" says at the beginning of each episode, "We're not alone. We've NEVER been alone..." So? Does that mean that men have given up their testicular fortitude cards, or the women of our species, their Mama Grizzly cards? If so, we're doomed.

Or better yet, find me a recruiting center, where I can offer my 70 year old carcass to carry on the fight...

Sheesh... If we don't fight for our very survival, our species deserves to die...

OldArcher
    Dowsing for Life! Dowsing gives and brings life, and confidence! There are NO unhappy Dowsers!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OldArcher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), Franny (28th November 2019), Peter UK (28th November 2019), Victoria (23rd February 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

When I personally see what I am sure is a Mantis, Greys or other nefarious and threatening beings, I will fight to the death.

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), Franny (28th November 2019), Peter UK (28th November 2019), Victoria (23rd February 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OldArcher (here)
    In reading the pages of reports and posts here at Project Avalon, I'm wondering why there is no hue and cry to exterminate Grays, 'Mantis', and other nefarious invaders. Where is the anger- no, RAGE that should be seen? Are we so far down the rabbit hole, that up is down, wrong is right, and black is white? Is there no movement to fight for whatever lives we have?

The television series "Ancient Aliens" says at the beginning of each episode, "We're not alone. We've NEVER been alone..." So? Does that mean that men have given up their testicular fortitude cards, or the women of our species, their Mama Grizzly cards? If so, we're doomed.

Or better yet, find me a recruiting center, where I can offer my 70 year old carcass to carry on the fight...

Sheesh... If we don't fight for our very survival, our species deserves to die...

OldArcher
    It's a very interesting question! And a totally valid one to ask. I had to think a little before I answered it.

Those who feel certain (for whatever reason) that they've been manipulated or abused often are angry. But most people, even longtime researchers, don't have that same level of personal certainty. They understand the reported experiences of others, but don't have access to those themselves. So it's all kind of second-hand.

And there are contradictions (or possible contradictions) — for instance, the insistence of experiencers like Chris Bledsoe (see his recent interviews with Richard Dolan here and here) that the ETs he encountered were benevolent. There's a whole thread about that, here:
    (My personal answer to that question is almost certainly both — just like humans are.)

And the issue is also compounded by the notion that the 'Greys' are possibly various kinds of advanced, intelligent, cloned biorobots that may be utilized by many different ET races — some malevolent and some benevolent.

And some abductions might be fundamentally benevolent in nature, scary and apparently inexplicable as they may be. I had an abduction by Greys in December 1981, which was frightening and bewildering to me for a long time. In the end, I fully realized what had happened (there was a far bigger backstory), and I now know they were benevolent.

What all that means is that there's still a huge degree of confusion, apparent contradiction, and lack of clarity about the whole thing. Even highly experienced regression therapists disagree — for instance, David Jacobs vs. Barbara Lamb. Richard Dolan interviewed them both, and this video embedded below might be helpful to summarize all of this.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), Did You See Them (27th November 2019), Franny (28th November 2019), Hervé (27th November 2019), Islander12 (23rd February 2020), Peter UK (28th November 2019), sunflower (28th November 2019), Victoria (23rd February 2020), Yoda (28th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by OldArcher (here)

Actually such posts do exist on the forum where both vitriolic and indignation are expressed. However the fight can't be considered in any conventional form because we wouldn't stand a chance besides which the objective before us is to step out of this perpetual recycling of warfare.

The fight has to be handled in terms of awareness and awakening to our sovereignty, I think that more than anything else is what the nefarious alien and archontic influences on the planet fear the most, without that we are exposed to our own weaknesses and leave ourselves vulnerable to exploitation.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), Franny (28th November 2019), Victoria (23rd February 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

Slightly off subject,

I agree about the spiritual and evolutionary need to step out of fear and this cycle of war, (empathy and love are crucial) BUT I have some personal perspective that even the beings who are more highly evolved than us and generally abstain from using lethal force, must still defend themselves and protect those they love... that, like our situation on earth amongst ourselves, there is a history of fighting and plundering going on (apparently?) between realities, realms, species or worlds that is broader than what we typically conceive of and see here. Remnants of this structure might be reflected in some of what people have reported regarding Dulce being a joint species base/project.

This, to me, necessitates our urgent human connection to, and strengthening of, one another, because divided as a species, we stand no chance.

I've seen (in experiences, dreams leaving physical marks and what are possibly long-held memories from childhood) too many episodes of warfare to list,including high tech engagements with a tiny Asiatic-type people (with hats like Rahkyt's) on archaic looking wooden ships or platforms where the forces were tragically imbalanced, and battles waged in worlds with different colored and mooned skies than ours; where inhabitants lived in seemingly impossible towers and telepathy is the norm, but physical combat, espionage and hostile interaction still exists, unfortunately.

Quote awareness and awakening to our sovereignty... more than anything else is what the nefarious alien and archontic influences on the planet fear the most
    ...because lack of this is exactly what divides us.

All I can say, is that the altruistic concept of evolving mentally, psychically and spiritually (seems to be) important for our ability as a species to unite with one another and develop past this blinded state: to be strong enough to stand in our sovereignty in the greater existence. It doesn't mean that we will instantly escape the cycle of conflict...

That duplicitous, destructive cycle apparently exists beyond earth, or at least what we know here (from what I have seen/been shown(?)) and I don't have a clue if that is in a dimensional sense or how it could be explained and described...I can only relate that I have "viewed" brutal battles elsewhere in societies that appeared FAR more organized and advanced than ours, so I feel it is naïve to think that a need for defense will one day suddenly be a thing of the past...maybe so in the distant future, but currently, ( I think) we have a LONG way to go. Once we graduate from being a danger to ourselves, there is a wider frontier ahead. I expect that our advancement as a species is wanted and needed because we have a potential role to play outside of this little bubble.

Last edited by Victoria; 25th February 2020 at 14:58. Reason: so many corrections...not sure if pertinent

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Anka (24th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), EFO (23rd February 2020), RogeRio (18th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Victoria (here)
    Slightly off subject,

I agree about the spiritual and evolutionary need to step out of fear and this cycle of war, but I have some personal perspective that even the beings who are more highly evolved than us and generally abstain from using lethal force, must still defend themselves and protect those they love... that, like our situation on earth amongst ourselves, there is a history of fighting and plundering going on between realities, realms, species and worlds that is broader than what we typically conceive of and see here.

This to me necessitates our urgent connection and strengthening of one another, because divided as species, we stand no chance. I've seen high tech engagements with a tiny Asiatic-type people (with hats like Rahkyt's) on archaic looking wooden ships where the forces were tragically imbalanced, and battles waged in worlds with different colored and mooned skies than ours where inhabitants lived in seemingly impossible towers, where telepathy is the norm, but physical combat, espionage and hostile interaction still exists, unfortunately.

Quote awareness and awakening to our sovereignty... more than anything else is what the nefarious alien and archontic influences on the planet fear the most
    ...because lack of this is exactly what divides us.

All I can say, is that the altruistic spiritual concept of evolving mentally, psychically and spiritually is important for our ability as a species to unite with one another and develop past this blinded state, to be strong enough to stand in our sovereignty in the greater existence. It doesn't mean that we will instantly escape the cycle of conflict.

That duplicitous, destructive cycle apparently exists beyond earth, or at least what we know here (from what I have seen/been shown(?)) and I don't have a clue if that is in a dimensional sense or how it could be explained and described...I can only relate that I have viewed brutal battles elsewhere in societies that appeared FAR more organized and advanced than ours, so I feel it is naïve to think that a need for defense will one day suddenly be a thing of the past...maybe so in the distant future, but currently, we have a LONG way to go. I expect that our advancement as a species is wanted and needed because we have a potential role to play outside of this little bubble.
    That's quite a story which need to be detailed and please open a thread with it.
    I never "saw" a conflict,but I sense how "my people" react in case of conflict and I understood that no matter under what circumstance is not wise at all to confront them,otherwise they are very peaceful and like to make jokes.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

26. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Victoria (23rd February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread