1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: It flies - Production flying car

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    i'll take 2 please.

(i would more likely than not crash the first one LOL)
    Ha ha, that's why I wouldn't want one

Can't help wonder what insurance would be like. $4,000/month insurance... ha ha ha
    Well, it's not as bad as one would think - -

205 $ US per year for liability personal injury and property damage for a standard single engine plane. https://avemco.com/aircraft-renters-...ote-rates.aspx

Adding in automotive insurance example, a Mercedes S65 AMG (convertible) is $3,835 per year average..

So 4000-4200$ (US) per year may be a realistic assumption..

2. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    [..]
    and the Lilium:

Webpage:
    https://lilium.com/
    As to the all electric "Lilium Jet"

Great concept, but suffers from the first set of issues, no specs on how long it can really fly on a battery charge, what are the batteries used, what is the charge time, what is the payload, what type of motors (and efficiency) are running such..what is the noise profile, what is the failure rate.. All valid questions to ask about any vehicle that makes claims that it can be in production and actually save money and the environment..

This all electric "JET VEHICLE" concept is a bit hilarious to me, as the nature of the jet and the energy needed to compress air and then eject is horrendously in-efficient..

So what does Lilium do? It adds scores of jets on the wings, presenting multiple failure points (motors and fans).. compounding in-efficiency and thereby reducing payload and flight time. I count 36 JET ENGINE and MOTOR combinations on the "Jet".. Jet engines HAVE to spin fast, meaning bearing failures could be a very sore point.

For instance, using liquid movement as a visual, a jet driven boat needs more engine rpm than a propeller driven boat for the same speed. The jet wastes energy in other words.

A propeller driven by a reciprocating engine has better specific fuel consumption than a jet.

Considering that there is energy wasted on the conversion of the electric motor's current drive into rotary motion, loss of efficiency of within the air-compressor within the jet engine itself, it is a loose-loose proposition.

Looking at the website, it reminds me of "vapor-ware".. A nice promise quite likely like the hype for the original Moller Sky-Car that Bill mentioned a few posts back.. Moller was never in "production". Lift to weight to energy consumed to flight duration are all issues.

If anyone ever has stood by a twin engine jet taking off, recall what that sounded like and then think about hundreds of those flying around over-head. Something you want? Not me. Lilium is not in production, and can't even show how much it will really cost to fly a mile - https://lilium.com/news/ considering engine replacement, battery replacement, in other words true cost per mile. They make some claims but they don't back it up with specs how the claims are derived.

A proper roadable sky-car which is low pollution, fuel/energy efficient and has good payload makes sense to me. Something with minimal moving parts which are wear/maintenance points.

A battery operated Jet using multiple jet-engines driven by electric motors makes no sense as far as cost of batteries, charging time, efficiency of flight.. by the looks at their "flight time" is anticipated to be a maximum 15 minutes: (that makes no sense for a "roadable" vehicle, or one that can be taken home and try to "fly to work" or fly on a business trip.. impractical and ridiculous to say such a thing would be quiet and accepted. Jets are NOT quiet.. Just think about that sound during take-off at a modern airport that jet sound, multiply that per the amount of jet engines on the Lilium..)

Conventional wings and a single or twin prop works.. Even a turbo-prop-jet has a better efficiency than a jet that doesn't have a prop.. That is a given.. AeroMobile still looks like the winner..

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Everything in engineering is a compromise and vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) has the most compromises.

There is the famous "wheel of VTOL misfortune", giving an overview of historic designs:

Last edited by Builder; 18th July 2018 at 19:47.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

bennycog (18th July 2018), Bill Ryan (18th July 2018), BMJ (3rd August 2018), Bob (18th July 2018), Debra (19th July 2018), Did You See Them (20th July 2018), Ernie Nemeth (20th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), KiwiElf (31st July 2018), petra (19th July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Too bad we aren't allowed to further explore this technology, presuming it is real of course.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

avid (20th July 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2018), BMJ (3rd August 2018), Bob (20th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2018), KiwiElf (31st July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks for posting that, Conk! I remember having read about it before; good to have the video!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2018), BMJ (3rd August 2018), Bob (20th July 2018), KiwiElf (31st July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Pretty sure that "invention" was bogus having read the description of 'how' it was supposed to work.. (ground up beetle wings glued to the wooden platform..) - there's more but i won't waste my time or the reader's looking up "fake" news..

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Too bad we aren't allowed to further explore this technology, presuming it is real of course.
    Viktor's "Science" is listed in article form on Rex Research's webpage HERE - (It seems to me that it should be reposted April 1st to keep it in very good tongue in cheek perspective). But since Viktor's "bug wing power platform" was dumped into a serious thread on roadable production cars that have airworthy certificates, what the hey, eh?

Last edited by Bob; 20th July 2018 at 19:52.

10. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I don't know where I sourced this tidbit but ...

The first jet engines were designed using a theory that could not be modelled; it was a hit and miss affair. They knew what they wanted to accomplish but had no way to know what configuration would work the best. I remember reading that the engineers were literally drilling holes in the compression/mix compartment of various sizes, in different locations, trying to find the optimum arrangement.

So I can see just from that fact how a jet engine is probably not designed to its optimal level even today, and is rather inefficient compared to other designs.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2018), BMJ (3rd August 2018), Bob (20th July 2018), Did You See Them (25th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018), KiwiElf (31st July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018)

12. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Pretty sure that "invention" was bogus having read the description of 'how' it was supposed to work.. (ground up beetle wings glued to the wooden platform..) - there's more but i won't waste my time or the reader's looking up "fake" news..

Viktor's "Science" is listed in article form on Rex Research's webpage HERE - (It seems to me that it should be reposted April 1st to keep it in very good tongue in cheek perspective). But since Viktor's "bug wing power platform" was dumped into a serious thread on roadable production cars that have airworthy certificates, what the hey, eh?

I gave it a wee bit of credibility because of Victor Shauberger's books where he writes about bumble bees using anti-gravity to fly. Shauberger was up there with Tesla and Leonardo in terms of intellect and accomplishment.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd July 2018 at 19:12. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2018), BMJ (3rd August 2018), Bob (23rd July 2018), Did You See Them (25th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018), KiwiElf (31st July 2018), william r sanford72 (23rd July 2018)

14. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Pretty sure that "invention" was bogus having read the description of 'how' it was supposed to work.. (ground up beetle wings glued to the wooden platform..) -

there's more but i won't waste my time or the reader's looking up "fake" news..

Viktor GREBENNIKOV's "Science" is listed in article form on Rex Research's webpage HERE - (It seems to me that it should be reposted April 1st to keep it in very good tongue in cheek perspective). But since Viktor's "bug wing power platform" was dumped into a serious thread on roadable production cars that have airworthy certificates, what the hey, eh?

I gave it a wee bit of credibility because of Victor Shauberger's books where he writes about bumble bees using anti-gravity to fly. Shauberger was up there with Tesla and Leonardo in terms of intellect and accomplishment.
    Well, the bumble bee is not flying because of "anti-grav" chambers in the wing cells which Viktor says is his endangered species beetle majik.. They use a vortex system, creating a virtual vacuum pressure differential. See this diagram:

I suppose a roadable airworthy certified "car" builder could try experiments which induce vortex turbulence in key select locations around the vehicle, and/or engine nacelles.

It is most worthy of discussion to try to come up with a method to assist a roadable airworthy car - although the Viktor beetle majik I just don't think is a valid way, but the bumble-bee vortex may hold up.. Good job thinking about that one !

btw Conk, note my red highlight where you mention Schauberger..

Viktor GREBENNIKOV is who you posted the video from, not Viktor Schauberger..

So for Grebenniikov's credibility u may want to read the Rex Research link article for understanding Viktor GREBENNIKOV... see http://www.rexresearch.com/grebenn/grebenn.htm

BTW, I also corrected your quoting where you ended up blending my comments into your comment in the quote - I believe that the above quote is correct now with my formatting correction on your quote (I did strip out reposting the youTube). (although as of this moment, I still see in your post 28 that you have my quote listed from my post 26 as "your" words.

Looks like you have not quite got that formatting error fixed.. One has to watch the words where the "quote boxes" are surrounding..)

Schauberger not Grebennikov I think is where the focus should be on finding a better motive system.
    Last edited by Bob; 24th July 2018 at 21:41. Reason: corrected quote formatting issues

15. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

Pretty sure that "invention" was bogus having read the description of 'how' it was supposed to work.. (ground up beetle wings glued to the wooden platform..) -

there's more but i won't waste my time or the reader's looking up "fake" news..

Viktor GREBENNIKOV's "Science" is listed in article form on Rex Research's webpage HERE - (It seems to me that it should be reposted April 1st to keep it in very good tongue in cheek perspective). But since Viktor's "bug wing power platform" was dumped into a serious thread on roadable production cars that have airworthy certificates, what the hey, eh?

Well, the bumble bee is not flying because of "anti-grav" chambers in the wing cells which Viktor says is his endangered species beetle majik.. They use a vortex system, creating a virtual vacuum pressure differential. See this diagram:

I suppose a roadable airworthy certified "car" builder could try experiments which induce vortex turbulence in key select locations around the vehicle, and/or engine nacelles.

It is most worthy of discussion to try to come up with a method to assist a roadable airworthy car - although the Viktor beetle majik I just don't think is a valid way, but the bumble-bee vortex may hold up.. Good job thinking about that one !

btw Conk, note my red highlight where you mention Schauberger..

Viktor GREBENNIKOV is who you posted the video from, not Schauberger.. So Grebeninikov's credibility u may want to read the Rex Research link article for understanding Viktor GREBENNIKOV... see http://www.rexresearch.com/grebenn/grebenn.htm

I also corrected your quoting where you blending my comments into your comment - I believe that the above quote is correct now with my formatting correction on your quote.
    Come on Bob. I know the difference between the two Viktors. I was simply saying that GREBENNIKOV's use of bugs on his platform reminded me of SHAUBERGER's theory about bumble bees using anti-gravity. My apology for any quote blending. I was just trying not to quote your entire comment, something many do to often. Sorry for this off-topic discourse. No more from me on bug wings.
    Last edited by conk; 24th July 2018 at 16:40.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2018), BMJ (3rd August 2018), Bob (24th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018), KiwiElf (31st July 2018), william r sanford72 (3rd August 2018)

17. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well the vortexes by the bumble bees probably do hold merit, that's the point I think you made a good thought there, just Grebennikov's stuff is not in the same calibre as Schauberger's vortexes.. So if one were to use vortex assist, for a car that can be used for a combo of road and air, that could be worth while; I seriously think tossing in Grebennikov's ludicrousness wasn't useful.

The color clarification was for READERS who may have not realized the differences between the two people since both first names were referenced as "Viktor", and the first vid that you offered was on Grebennikov's "beetle chitin antigravity claims", and not Schauberger's vortex designs.. just interested in keeping clarity and focus up.

From: http://discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/Vi...chauberger.htm

something like this (below) being the enclosed drive motor for the "air car" might be pretty darned efficient, if one believes the claims (using Schauberger's vortex engine in an aircraft):

It could be that the vacuum vortex is a better design than ducted props, or jet engines, or open props with low noise designs.. I would love to see the above built.
    Last edited by Bob; 24th July 2018 at 18:06.

18. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Not quite the aerial-car, but a one man production VTOL is coming on line:

Check out this image:

Here is the report on it:
    • MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. Kitty Hawk, an aircraft manufacturing startup in Mountain View, California, has unveiled its Flyer all-electric, one-person, vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) aircraft constructed of composite material, powered and propelled by 10 independent-lift fans, and promoted as a recreational vehicle, but could later be used for personal transport in urban environments.
    • The aerospace company is led by Todd Reichert, a Sikorsky prize winner and Guinness world record holder, and an engineering team that has spent countless hours meticulously designing, building and testing Kitty Hawk’s first personal flying vehicle, officials say. Google Co-founder and CEO Larry Page is among the top investors backing Kitty Hawk. Cameron Robertson and Reichert are previously known for their work on the Sikorsky prize-winning AeroVelo human-powered helicopter.
    • The all-electric Flyer aircraft is undergoing public testing and is now available for pre-order. Operators don’t require a pilot’s license, but do need to undergo a one-hour training course to fly the aircraft, controlled by a joystick in the cockpit.
    • The Flyer is currently capable of flying at speeds up to 6 miles per hour (mph), but Reichert anticipates the craft will one day be capable of double-digit speeds reaching between 50 and 100 mph.

https://kittyhawk.aero/
    Last edited by Bob; 31st July 2018 at 19:02.

19. Link to Post #33
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The Moller Skycar was one of the first concepts mooted, but it never got anywhere, and only ever made brief 'flights' tethered to a giant crane. It was loud, unstable, and only got a few dozen feet off the ground.

Their photos of the thing flying above the clouds are all Photoshopped. But here's a real one:

I have to say, some of the designs on this thread are VERY cool. Not a car per se, but I totally loved the BlackFly posted above.

I can see that modern microdrone software (that co-ordinates a number of propellers to make the small thing highly maneuverable) can be applied to a much larger craft like the BlackFly, which can do just about anything the pilot wants.
    Have been following the Mollers since their inception - Related thread here (mostly about the Mollers):

Where's My Flying Car? - Hold On! Paul Moller's Skycar Is Coming - TechFuture
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ing-TechFuture

Brilliant concept, lousy marketing (overly ambitious before it was actually built!), slow execution & lack of funding with a lot of negative publicity to go...). It still does have potential (it works on a similar principle as a tiltrotor eg Osprey or BA-609/AW-609 but without the complex inter-connected gearboxes & drive shafts, using eight rotary engines inside four ducted fans, two in tandem in each "nacelle", each engine independently controlled by a computerised fly-by-wire system; (it's certainly no hoax or "toy"! ).

In the unlikely advent of a complete failure of most or all engines, it has ballistic parachutes like the Cirrus SR22. They did work out the stability issues - see the video at the link or below), but I think someone else will beat Dr Moller to the race using the same or similar idea & hybrid-powered (electric & fuel)... Unfortunately, (with Moller), there have just been too many missed deadlines & broken promises combined with negative media which basically killed it (they ARE still around): the concept itself is sound.

(NOTE: Many VTOL prototype aircraft of the past have been tethered during their initial hover testing, eg, the military Harrier jump jet, simply for safety and not to destroy an expensive prototype if something goes wrong - in the case of the Moller video, note that the crane/tether is slack; it is not supporting or lifting the vehicle...)

Below is the BA-609/AW-609 Tiltrotor, a "commercial" but smaller equivalent of the Osprey, combining the features of both a helicopter & airplane (& cost!!!!). If the manufacturers can successfully sell it, smaller "car sized" variations probably won't be far behind. This video demonstrates how it works.

Others...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXmDA85Pl-o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmXO6LF1RbA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkbH-1WB2OA

Most of the above are "roadable aircraft" & will need a pilot's license to fly. I sure wouldn't like to get broadsided in a "car" crash (or any other crash!). I'll wait for one that really does look & drives like a futuristic car, but can also fly - with anti-grav to go - time travel capabilities optional.

Name:  Delorean BTTF.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  20.8 KB
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 1st August 2018 at 01:14.

20. Link to Post #34
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,495 times in 4,309 posts

Here we go again. The newest iteration of the flying car - or man-sized 1980's remote controlled toy quad-copter. A big drone in other words.

Not until anti-grav/field propulsion is declassified will we have real flying cars. Until then we can dream...

Japan's 'Flying Car' Gets off Ground, With a Person Aboard
    Aug. 28, 2020, at 5:28 a.m.

TOKYO (AP) — The decades-old dream of zipping around in the sky as simply as driving on highways may be becoming less illusory.

Japan’s SkyDrive Inc., among the myriads of “flying car” projects around the world, has carried out a successful though modest test flight with one person aboard.

In a video shown to reporters on Friday, a contraption that looked like a slick motorcycle with propellers lifted several feet (1-2 meters) off the ground, and hovered in a netted area for four minutes.

-

Battery sizes, air traffic control and other infrastructure issues are among the many potential challenges to commercializing them.

“Many things have to happen,” said Sanjiv Singh, professor at the Robotics Institute at Carnegie Mellon University, who co-founded Near Earth Autonomy, near Pittsburgh, which is also working on an eVTOL aircraft.

“If they cost $10 million, no one is going to buy them. If they fly for 5 minutes, no one is going to buy them. If they fall out of the sky every so often, no one is going to buy them,” Singh said in a telephone interview.

https://www.usnews.com/news/business...-person-aboard
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2020), Gracy (28th August 2020), Hym (1st November 2021), TargeT (29th August 2020)

22. Link to Post #35
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,023 times in 643 posts

SkyDrive completed a successful four-minute 'flight' with a single test pilot
    Project started in 2012 with funding from Toyota, Panasonic and Bandai Namco
    SkyDrive head Tomohiro Fukuzawa hopes for a complete product ready by 2023

Blade runner, here we come...?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...et-ground.html

Last edited by scotslad; 29th August 2020 at 20:40.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Harmony (25th October 2021), Hym (1st November 2021), onevoice (30th August 2020)

24. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

That would sure make parallel parking a lot easier!
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (25th October 2021), Hym (1st November 2021), scotslad (1st September 2020)

26. Link to Post #37
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,495 times in 4,309 posts

Updated:

Still not a flying car as I would define it, but for cool factor it gets 10 out of 10.

------------------------

You Can Now Buy a Flying Car That Looks Like a Star Wars Spacecraft

Forget Elon Musk’s Tesla Cyberquad ATV because there’s a new form of transportation for the offroad enthusiast now available, and it looks like something out of Star Wars.

Sweden’s Jetson Aero has begun manufacturing a personal electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft that will zip around the skies at 63 mph.

The Jetson One eVTOL is an octocopter with four arms that produce 88 kW (118 horsepower) at full throttle. The pilot sits in an aluminum/carbon fiber frame and controls the craft via a throttle lever on the left, a joystick on the right, and a pair of pedals, likely controlling yaw.

According to vehicle car website Autoevolution, “the company [Jetson Aero] said that you can easily climb as high as 1,500 meters (4,921 feet) with Jetson One.” So far, videos only show the eVTOL moving at high rates of speed at low altitudes.

Someone who weighs roughly 187 pounds can expect 15-20 minutes of flight time before the batteries need a recharge.

New Atlas noted the eVTOL comes 50% built, and presumably, owners will have to assemble the rest. For that reason, the craft will likely fly under “experimental” where pilots don’t need a license to fly.

As for price, a $22k deposit will give someone the right to reserve a build slot for 2023. There are only three left. Production in 2022, a total of 12, has already been secured from people worldwide, including a few in California.

https://beforeitsnews.com/tea-party/...t-2658431.html

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th October 2021), Harmony (25th October 2021), Hym (1st November 2021), Metaphor (24th October 2021)

28. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    New Atlas noted the eVTOL comes 50% built, and presumably, owners will have to assemble the rest.
    Self assembly. Not unexpected when its from the same country that brought you IKEA
    Name:  nedladdning.jpeg.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  4.1 KB

Super cool stuff though! This really is sci fi world
    Last edited by Metaphor; 24th October 2021 at 22:28.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Harmony (25th October 2021), Hym (1st November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th October 2021), Reinhard (25th October 2021)

30. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

these guys ..or a whizkid electrical engineer needs to come up with a way to charge batteries out of the air..re.voltage increase with altitude.At least till antigrav is available /released to us lowly earthlings.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

Hym (1st November 2021)

32. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,033 times in 910 posts

Such a cool ride.... And,

Completely missing is the EF/EMF measurements on ALL electronic vehicles. The builders, the inventors and the consumers of these products SHOULD, by consumer protection laws ( those maybe not yet created ), know just what the intensity and duration of those electronic, genetic damaging, impulses/waves are. It should be part of the sticker placed on each vehicle before purchase:

Approximate flight time parameters per charge
    Necessary upkeep of charging systems
    Safety Data
    FAA restrictions
    Licensing Requirements
    Suggested EM exposure time limits and Human Exposure Consequences (Cancer, etc.)
    Manufacturers Suggestions on Storage, Equipment Upkeep
    PreFlight Checklists, In Flight Limitations, Vehicle Operating Limitations (Speed, Elevation, Weather Restrictions)
    Warranty Limitations and Actionable Cancellation of Warranty Warnings
    Pre-Flight check of the Emergency Chute aerodynamically placed upon the overhead safety frame (Oops. They haven't added that safety feature yet. You're welcome.)

How did that get by when we have known since the late 1800's that exposure to strong Electro-Magnetic frequencies damages the health of all sentient beings and the living, life giving nature that nurtures organic life on this planet?

It takes the concerted effort of those manufacturers to hide the ill effects of the products they produce and a concerted narrowing of study for those individual inventors who build these unique machines without measuring the effects of those EM fields on the body electric, the interactive dynamic of bioelectric mechanics within the living cellular structure of humans.

This is all in stark contrast to the inventiveness that drives the production of "new" conveniences, distractions from the core of human need.

Note: The author of "Dirty Electricity", Dr. Sam Milham, told me that the Tesla tested as 'very Dirty Electricity'. He suggested that I test each area in my home, and any electronic equipment I use, and any vehicles I can test, like the older Prius I owned for a while, in order to become directly familiar with the sensations of excess EM exposure, if I am that sensitive. It turns out that I have noticed those sensations of energetic disruptions, cognitive switches, before using an accurate measuring device. Having the measurements has been a good confirmation of my perceptions and a valid way of measuring what EM fields do not affect.

It is interesting to have a TriMeter at hand to do just that. I do notice that there are different sensations perceived by different exposures.....from different computers, from electric outlets, from overhead power lines, from motors and generators-both gas and electric, even from moving tires with steel belted radials embedded inside that emit a surprisingly strong EM field.

As I have told so many people, and am aware of, if you don't have the sensitivity just turn on your car's AM radio. If you hear a strong buzz that is the amplification of a very unhealthy EM field. DO NOT LIVE THERE, DO NOT WORK THERE, DO NOT SPEND ANY TIME THERE. This is the most basic of indications of unhealthy EM exposure.

It is worth repeating here that wherever high powered electrical transmission lines are placed near houses or businesses there is a dramatic increase in cancer cases, especially in childhood leukemia, a condition my oldest sister was surviving, until she was killed by a polio shot.

Don't let your angels be taken away from you.....
    Last edited by Hym; 1st November 2021 at 16:09.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Hym For This Post:

iota (2nd November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2