+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Putin's gift to us

1. Link to Post #21
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Default Re: Putin's gift to us

Don't know anything about Hal - at this point imo with nothing tangible, the story is of Fulfordian quality with ominous imminence(a really really real scientific term for channelled or made up info that keeps on repeating for years with no results whatsoever) sprinkled on top. Is there any reason to consider this story any more seriously than any of Sheldan Nidles weekly articles for the past two decades?

UT

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th July 2018), Fellow Aspirant (20th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), Intranuclear (19th July 2018), justntime2learn (19th July 2018), mountain_jim (19th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Remeber?

From https://www.thesiriusreport.com/geop...eral-assembly/
    Quote Key Highlights From Putin’s Address To The Russian Federal Assembly – Part 1
    1st March 2018
    President Vladimir Putin delivered an address to the Russian Federal Assembly today which is a joint session of the two chambers of the Russian Parliament. As is customary in his speeches Putin spoke on a wide range of issues from the economy, to significant measures for reform and advancements in military technology. We note that Putin finished by saying that, “Times now favour those who are prepared to change.” This ties in with our recent tweet, which stated, “The coming paradigm shift is going to require all humanity to change in fundamental ways. If they do not embrace that change it will crush them in the process.”
    and

If you want make god laugh,tell him your plans.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

AutumnW (20th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), Jayke (19th July 2018), justntime2learn (19th July 2018), Matt P (21st July 2018), Mercedes (19th July 2018), mojo (19th July 2018), mountain_jim (19th July 2018), Noelle (19th July 2018), Tintin (19th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    In short, don't hold your breath for any of this nonsense to pan out.
    If I were deep state FBI, and if I thought that Putin gave Trump some serious dirt on me and my colleagues, then one way that I might try to "inoculate" my side from exposure of that dirt would be to leak a flawed version (mix of fact and fiction) to one of my contacts in the alt-media with the most dubious record imaginable.

Hal Turner would be ideal for that role. As noted for example in this New York Times article, Hal Turner apparently has long standing connections with the FBI, and he'll run with just about any story you feed him, the more outlandish the better. As you document in your post above, Hal Turner is nothing if not highly compromised.

This is a typical variant of the "fruit of the poison tree" strategy, as applied, not to keeping evidence out of a court case, but rather applied to the prejudicing the public against incriminating evidence that you expect will become public.

Let the truth first escape from the mouth of a highly untrusted source, mixed with lies.

Thus will the truth be tainted, quite possibly "forever", in the minds of the public.

Much of the Democrat/Clinton/... strategy for the last two years in these Russia-gate affairs has been using variants of such strategies. Given the (apparently) immense liability that Clinton and the "left" face from their own Russian collusion, including for example the nearly half Billion dollars that made its way, avoiding taxes, from Russia to the Clinton foundation, as told to us by Putin (who I would imagine was being very careful with his facts when he spoke, standing with Trump, in Helsinki), and given the immense liability that Clinton faces from the Uranium One deal, I would imagine that much effort has been spent by the Clinton side to "inoculate" themselves against such exposure, by stirring up "Trump Russian Collusion" propaganda first.

I entirely agree, Fellow Aspirant, that Hal Turner is a highly compromised source. I also stipulate, as Hal stated him self a few hours ago on his weekly "radio" broadcast, that he's the only source at present for this story that Putin gave Trump many terabytes of damning evidence.

My current hunch is that this story has a substantial element of truth in it, and no doubt some sharply defined "untruths" as well.

===

On a related topic, on his weekly show tonight, Hal Turner added another twist to this story.

Hal Turner stated tonight that he was told by his FBI contacts that Russians had arrested some of their own intelligence agents, and found a big stash of money on them. The agents admitted to having been bought off by American intelligence, to spy on the Democrat party, in order to setup Trump for allegations of working with the Russians to spy on the Democrats.

Obviously sole source rumors from unnamed sources are unreliable.

But this rumor fits the modus operandi of the American deep state so exceedingly well that I find it quite plausible, even likely.

This rumor is not enough evidence to convict someone of a parking ticket; but I'd be substantially surprised to learn that that it was fundamentally untrue.

If true, it would almost literally validate the indictments announced last week by Rosenstein, that Russian intelligence had hacked into the Democrat party computers. It would just add one more critical detail to that allegation:
    American intelligence bribed Russian agents to do the hacking, as part of trying to setup Trump for charges of Russian collusion.
    That might explain the extraordinary detail of cyber-hacking details included in the indictment, that so surprised Steve Gibson in his weekly Security Now 672: All Up in Their Business show that aired Tuesday this week. That is, to be explicit, perhaps the FBI/DOJ had the exact details of who searched for what or hacked what when and how because they were running the operation from the beginning, with the exact intention of using it to frame Trump.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th July 2018 at 19:38.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (19th July 2018), Alan (19th July 2018), Antagenet (19th July 2018), AutumnW (21st July 2018), Billy (19th July 2018), bojancan (20th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), Ivanhoe (19th July 2018), Jayke (19th July 2018), Jean-Luc (19th July 2018), justntime2learn (19th July 2018), Magnus (19th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2018), Matt P (21st July 2018), Mercedes (19th July 2018), mountain_jim (19th July 2018), norski (22nd July 2018), Orph (19th July 2018), Reinhard (20th July 2018), RunningDeer (19th July 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th July 2018), Tintin (19th July 2018), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Yeltsin was drunk on vodka; Trump might be accused of being drunk on his ego. Trump's mastery of the "Deal" is especially well developed in handling over-sized bankruptcies. Central casting has chosen well.
    The two look like they were cut from the same mold:

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st July 2018), Antagenet (19th July 2018), AutumnW (20th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), justntime2learn (19th July 2018), Mercedes (19th July 2018), mountain_jim (19th July 2018), RunningDeer (19th July 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th July 2018), Tintin (19th July 2018), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,711 times in 5,525 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    In short, don't hold your breath for any of this nonsense to pan out.
    If I were deep state FBI, and if I thought that Putin gave Trump some serious dirt on me and my colleagues, then one way that I might try to "inoculate" my side from exposure of that dirt would be to leak a flawed version (mix of fact and fiction) to one of my contacts in the alt-media with the most dubious record imaginable.

Hal Turner would be ideal for that role.

My current hunch is that this story has a substantial element of truth in it, and no doubt some sharply defined "untruths" as well.

===

Obviously sole source rumors from unnamed sources are unreliable.

But this rumor fits the modus operandi of the American deep state so exceedingly well that I find it quite plausible, even likely.

Fabulous submission Paul.

The key points that I have isolated from your post here would tend to chime like the *"Great Bells of Bow". Except, we may indeed actually know a little more than we think.

I will be very interested to see what Craig Murray's take on all this is as well.

Readers unfamiliar with the workings of presidential briefing officers - with higher levels of security clearance - are recommended L. Fletcher Prouty's exposé of how things operate from behind-the-scenes covered quite brilliantly and honestly (and bravely I may add) in "The Secret Team: The CIA and Its Allies in Control of the United States and the World."

- L. Fletcher Prouty, a former colonel in the US Air Force, and the book first published in 1973.

Those who understand how things work in the UK will notice the hierarchy, the chain of command in the flow of information (top > down), from this excerpt, below:

Excerpt from Chapter 1

"Winston Churchill had left the Admiralty to become Prime Minister. Frequently he would come down to the Admiralty basement on his way from #10 Downing Street, to his underground, bomb-proof bedroom. He made it his practice to visit the Officer in Charge for up-to-date Intelligence and then stroll into the Duty Captain's room where there was a small bar from which he sometimes indulged in a night-cap, along with his ever­ present cigar.

On this particular night there had been a heavy raid on Rotterdam. He sat there, meditating, and then, as if to himself, he said, "Unrestricted submarine warfare, unrestricted air bombing - this is total war." He continued sitting there, gazing at a large map, and then said, "Time and the Ocean and some guiding star and High Cabal have made us what we are."

This was a most memorable scene and a revelation of reality that is infrequent, at best. If for the great Winston Churchill, there is a "High Cabal" that has made us what we are, our definition is complete. Who could know better than Churchill himself during the darkest days of World War II, that there exists, beyond doubt, an international High Cabal? This was true then. It is true today, especially in these times of the One World Order. This all-powerful group has remained superior because it had learned the value of anonymity. For them, the Secret Team and its professionals operate."

It's a gentle suggestion only, but those maybe considering responding to this thread may wish to peruse that book, but that may take a while - it's over 400 pages long.

*Oranges and Lemons Poem

"Oranges and lemons" say the Bells of St. Clement's
    "You owe me five farthings" say the Bells of St. Martin's
    "When will you pay me?" say the Bells of Old Bailey
    "When I grow rich" say the Bells of Shoreditch
    "When will that be?" say the Bells of Stepney
    "I do not know" say the Great Bells of Bow.........."
    Last edited by Tintin; 19th July 2018 at 13:07. Reason: Amended excerpt reference
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

AutumnW (21st July 2018), Baby Steps (19th July 2018), Ben (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), GMB1961 (20th July 2018), Jayke (19th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2018), Mercedes (19th July 2018), mountain_jim (19th July 2018), RunningDeer (19th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (19th July 2018), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

This may be a bit oversimplified, but could it be that Putin & Trump BOTH want to take down the "High Cabal"?!

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (19th July 2018), Art (20th July 2018), AutumnW (21st July 2018), Ben (22nd July 2018), GMB1961 (20th July 2018), Jayke (19th July 2018), Mercedes (19th July 2018), mojo (19th July 2018), RunningDeer (19th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (19th July 2018), Tintin (19th July 2018), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Upon reflection, I am wondering if this is BS. Originally I had thought the source was Abel Danger whom I trust. Turner i am not so sure of. Time will tell I guess.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to holistic1 For This Post:

AutumnW (21st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), GMB1961 (20th July 2018), RunningDeer (19th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,274 times in 8,658 posts

True or not this kind of report spreads fast...

I was just reading ZeroHedge comments on a Trump-related thread:

> One has to wonder if the ball just had air inside.

It had 160 Terabytes of data inside...

and

I would like the "160 Terabytes of data" factoid confirmed from other sources, but here is what I found:

https://operationdisclosure.blogspot...+Disclosure%29

later edit with another comment I found entertaining, though possibly over-optimistic

Quote @ Free,

Patience is virtue my friend.

Watching the Veil being torn off the faces of these Pure Evil War Criminal Treasonous Seditious ZioNeoConFascist Globalist’s is very Gratifying.

Literally hundreds if not thousands of years of Globalist NWO Central Planning & Preparation blown to smithereens right before our very eyes.

Epic Times.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 19th July 2018 at 19:51.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), GMB1961 (20th July 2018), Jayke (20th July 2018), Mercedes (19th July 2018), mojo (19th July 2018), RunningDeer (19th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (19th July 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    This may be a bit oversimplified, but could it be that Putin & Trump BOTH want to take down the "High Cabal"?!
    I'd guess that they are both playing roles that involve taking down the American deep state.

I'd guess that the "High Cabal" is pleased with their choices of actors, Putin and Trump, to play these two roles.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Art (20th July 2018), avid (19th July 2018), Baby Steps (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), GMB1961 (20th July 2018), holistic1 (19th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th July 2018), mountain_jim (19th July 2018), RunningDeer (19th July 2018), Tintin (20th July 2018), Valerie Villars (20th July 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'd guess that they are both playing roles that involve taking down the American deep state.
    Correction - ... taking down the Second Evil Empire.

Nations have "deep states" just as people have a subconscious.

Russia no doubt still has a deep state, and did when it was the First Evil Empire, the USSR.

America will no doubt still have a deep state, even when it is no longer the Second Evil Empire, the world's "sole super power."

I presume that whatever is the "High Cabal" also has its ebbs and flows, its infighting and shifting alliances. No doubt it also evolves over time. But I can only speculate, on general principles and fleeting, conflicting, clues as to what all that might be.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Art (20th July 2018), AutumnW (21st July 2018), avid (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2018), GMB1961 (20th July 2018), Jayke (20th July 2018), Magnus (23rd July 2018), RunningDeer (19th July 2018), Tintin (20th July 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by holistic1 (here)
    I doubt Putin would mind chaos in the US
    His enemy is the globalist international order, not the United States itself. Russia has about the same GDP as the state of Texas. And they are virtually alone against the world, defending their national interests against the usual global bullies. It's obviously a losing battle for them without our help.

Trump's election meant an opportunity for the US to be turned out of this same global order, which is what patriotic Americans have wanted for decades anyway. So in this way the interests of the American and Russian people truly align, and the internationalist order obviously does not appreciate this alliance.

Of course I think this is a good thing but I also think we would have demolished the international system even without Russia's help. Trump was all in on this campaign. I knew it for sure when I saw him stare down the man in Vegas who everyone was yelling had a gun. To this day I still doubt the official police story on what happened at that rally. But I know that while they were wrestling in the front row, yelling that the guy had a gun, Trump just coldly stared them down. He knows that if he dies, it will not have been in vain. He's had US military backing the entire time, particularly the Marines it seems.

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    The legal status of the info is the important bit.

If the NSA/GCHQ trove, that Q is working with, is deemed to have been illegally obtained, it is inadmissible, however if this dump is deemed admissible in court, bingo! Even if there is alot of the same stuff there....

God protect us through the coming weeks.
    Good point. It would require some kind of state of emergency or military tribunal to be declared in order to allow legal circumvention of constitutional protections against modern mass surveillance. Of course they've been doing it for years anyway in flagrant violation of the US Constitution, but there are legal procedures for suspending protections in truly warranted military action, set by past precedent (Civil War, WW2). They are sworn to protect against all enemies "foreign and domestic" and they have always taken that very seriously.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 19th July 2018 at 22:45.

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Oh God, what a mess! I really do sense deep deep corruption. If the article is a hoax, the mere fact that it provides a basis for belief says it cannot be too far from the truth. And, as for the Cloud of the Internet. What a farce. Why don't they just say the NSA 52 mile long computer banks. The only Cloud out there is the one in your addled brain.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

GMB1961 (20th July 2018), Jayke (20th July 2018)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Interesting anonymous decode from Trump / Putin Helsinki Summit.
    The following is from one of the anons on the 8chan board.... Putin possibly referencing the Loose Change 911 event video... of course, what's needed is verification from Q to give this some validation...

Video links relative to above image:

Putin using "Loose change" word combination in response to journalist question: https://youtu.be/FYRtgINZfwg?t=42m32s
    Loose change 911 video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F6Kbq-x1lg
    Last edited by turiya; 20th July 2018 at 10:07.

25. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Putin using "Loose change" word combination in response to journalist question: https://youtu.be/FYRtgINZfwg?t=42m32s
    Excellent decode - thanks for passing that along.

Yes, "loose change" would be a bizarrely unlikely turn of phrase for Putin to use, repeated even, were it not for the connection of that phrase with the title of one of the most watched documentaries exposing 9/11.

===

Even if Trump and/or Putin don't ever actually convince the world at large that 9/11 was a major false flag, just what they have been saying and tweeting thus far, such as Putin's use of the phrase "loose change", is delicious trolling of the American deep state, causing them (the politicians, news media and other front people for the American deep state) to react like a rabid junk yard dog when it sees a potential intruder.

Just that junk yard dog reaction itself is sufficient to substantially discredit the American deep state in the eyes of the general population.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th July 2018 at 03:51.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st July 2018), avid (20th July 2018), Ben (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2018), GMB1961 (20th July 2018), holistic1 (20th July 2018), Jayke (20th July 2018), Magnus (23rd July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th July 2018), mountain_jim (20th July 2018), Reinhard (20th July 2018), RunningDeer (20th July 2018), Tintin (20th July 2018), Valerie Villars (20th July 2018)

27. Link to Post #35
    Australia Avalon Member GMB1961's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,232 times in 120 posts

While I think that this revelation is notable and long awaited, just exactly how long will it take for these people mentioned in this USB Stick to be bought to justice, will they ever be bought to justice? Is it a way of settling the conspiracy theorists down a little? Is this revelation true? So many questions arise from this and as usual then general public take the "wait and see" attitude and usually this leads to a non event and it sliding off under a matt or into some vault never to be released until years later. (JFK files)...and even then in regards to JFK files the date it was all to released came and went and from what i read not everything was released....AGAIN. So whats different about this revelation? If I was President Trump Id be worried with this kind of info being given to him because it makes him a target even more than he was before. To me it makes me evaluate the integrity involved with being a decent human and if it takes a terabytes worth of admissions to make a legal "wake up" then what does that say about how corrupt it was in the first place? THAT MUCH INFO!!!! Think about it. If this is true basically everything is corrupt and nothing is being done about it and if it is , the people leading the charge are usually taken out of the picture faster than a fart in a dust storm. Decent people who want answers, who challenge the system are taken out. Im dubious about this news and I am adopting a "wait and see" attitude......but part of me desperately wants was has been disclosed to be true.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GMB1961 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st July 2018), Ben (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2018), Jayke (20th July 2018), Valerie Villars (20th July 2018)

29. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

At the end of this dubious report, it states that "In total, more than 160 TERABYTES of this type of data was given to President Trump in the form of 1 Terabyte USB Flash Memory Drives" so if Trump was given 160 Terabytes of data, he would have walked out of his meeting with Putin carrying 160 flash drives.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2018), NeedleThreader (20th July 2018)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

There was no mention of the 160TB of drives being handed to Trumps team in the latest Schiller Institue report. They did mention how Putin outplayed Mueller on the indictment of 12 Russian diplomats though, by offering Mueller the opportunity to come to Russia and continue his investigation with their full help and support. I’ll leave the 160TB in the ‘potentially true but requires further corroboration’ category for now. I think the summit itself was enough of a gift for the sane, rational, peace-loving, people among us—who are keen on not seeing moves towards nuclear war between two major superpowers. Congratulations to Trump and Putin!

• YouTube Description:
    Get your copy of "The New Silk Road Becomes the World Landbridge" http://bit.ly/wlb-2

Become a member of the Schiller Institute http://bit.ly/SIMember

Though there has been a tremendous backlash against the results of the Trump-Putin summit, those who are denouncing it are running out of time to stop the consolidation of a New Paradigm. The diplomatic offensive, of which U.S. President Trump is playing a key role, is bringing together most nations of the world, representing the majority of the world's population, into agreement around a new strategic architecture, which rejects that of the post-Cold War order. The old order is collapsing, under the weight of unsustainable debt, war weariness of subject populations, and the lack of ideas from its leaders.

It was the much-maligned Lyndon LaRouche who presented the principles which offer a safe escape from that collapsing system: the emergence of a Four-Power alliance, of the U.S., Russia, China and India, introducing a New Bretton Woods economic policy.
    Using the ideas of Franklin D. Roosevelt as a starting point, and incorporating the approach of the best thinkers among scientists, philosophers, musicians, poets and artists in history, LaRouche's method has helped shape the New Paradigm, which is explicit in the advances of China's New Silk Road policy, which is today becoming the World Land-Bridge.

Keep in mind, those who maligned LaRouche are the same people today -- including Robert Mueller -- who are rejecting President Trump's efforts to break the U.S. out of the stranglehold of the British imperial geopoliticians, who dictated the policies of George W. Bush and Barack Obama.
    Last edited by Jayke; 20th July 2018 at 08:15.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st July 2018), Baby Steps (20th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2018), holistic1 (20th July 2018), NeedleThreader (20th July 2018), Reinhard (20th July 2018), Tintin (20th July 2018)

33. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Jim Stone
    ———-
    http://82.221.129.208/.yk4.html
    July 20 2018
    Clarity needed on the 160 terabyte intelligence transfer by Putin to Trump

Diez en Punto did not say Putin gave Trump 160 terabytes of intelligence data. This story originated with Hal Turner. All Diez en Punto reported was that Putin was headed to the white house to discuss “security issues”. About the intelligence transfer:
    I have zero doubt this happened, but the actual size of the intelligence transfer is in question, and it was likely not actually handed directly to Trump. This new information, which was obstructed from Trump by American intelligence is probably why there are pictures of Trump looking very distressed during the press conference after meeting with Putin.

I have to debunk a debunk here also. There are some people going around debunking the story, saying 1 terabyte flash drives do not exist. The story is that Trump received this transfer on 1 TB flash drives. A few people are saying that is a typo “because 1 TB flash drives do not exist”, and the actual transfer was 160 GB. Just like those who turned Hillary’s 400 million into 400 thousand.

PROBLEM: All I had to do was hit Ebay, type tb flash drive, select “highest price first” and 2 terabyte flash drives came up. Granted, they are a couple grand but considering the last time I was at Computer Centro a few months ago, there were 512 gig flash drives hanging right there on the rack, 1TB would not be a stretch for ordinary people to have when you can just buy it on Ebay. Here is the magical mystical terabyte flash drive on Ebay that “does not exist”.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kingston-Di...itleDesc=0%7C0

The debunkers of the intelligence transfer story have no credibility.

So where does that leave us?

There’s no question Trump got a REAL, and I mean REAL intelligence briefing in Helsinki and that is why the left is freaking out. Whether or not Hal Turner got a real source on that info (plausible, I am not saying he did not) and exactly how accurate it was (160 terabytes is something Trump could never in a million years go through, so why hand him that much) My guess is that Trump got a condensed easy to digest version of the story that was complete enough to confront the most critical people, and the actual 160 terabytes of data, whatever the amount really is, is instead “available” for Trump to have people who are not compromised go through when the time is right.

One thing is quite clear: The world changed in Helsinki. It was an epic, historic event. And we will now get to see if we will win or lose, because the dark side of the equation has to act now. We are going to see what they have, and if they can be beaten.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to holistic1 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st July 2018), Baby Steps (20th July 2018), Ben (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2018), ghostrider (22nd July 2018), Hervé (20th July 2018), Jayke (20th July 2018), Magnus (23rd July 2018), mountain_jim (20th July 2018), NeedleThreader (20th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (20th July 2018), Tintin (22nd July 2018), Valerie Villars (20th July 2018)

35. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member atzilut's Avatar
    Thanks

Who I would like to hear from on this information is Herve. Are you listening, Herve?

36. Link to Post #40
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by holistic1 (here)
    I doubt Putin would mind chaos in the US
    As Paul and I have both tried to emphasize, Trump is like Yeltsin. And Putin, in this case would be like Clinton. With Clinton's help, Yeltsin pushed his own country right over a cliff.

The American people are being duped. Very few people know or care to find out just how hideous life was for the average Russian, under Yeltsin. People starved. But it never made the mainstream news in North America.

Trump is Putin's payback. And it has to happen. There has to be peace and a restructuring, but don't for a minute believe Putin has anything but complete contempt for a nation so easily duped.

And don't think, if you are pro-Trump that you will like the final outcome, unless of course you don't mind, a few years down the road, living out your life in a Christian reeducation work camp.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 20th July 2018 at 20:02.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Helene West (20th July 2018), holistic1 (20th July 2018), NeedleThreader (20th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast