Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Putin's gift to us

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Default Re: Putin's gift to us

But Paul, w.r.t.

"Much of the Democrat/Clinton/... strategy for the last two years in these Russia-gate affairs has been using variants of such strategies. Given the (apparently) immense liability that Clinton and the "left" face from their own Russian collusion, including for example the nearly half Billion dollars that made its way, avoiding taxes, from Russia to the Clinton foundation, as told to us by Putin (who I would imagine was being very careful with his facts when he spoke, standing with Trump, in Helsinki), "

I posted the info below to another thread, but it has to do with Putin's (dubious at best) claim of a half billion dollar payment to Hillary. There is NO proof of this, and plenty of actual $ & cents reckoning of actual contributions. Putin took advantage of his stage to spread a lie (which is REAL fake news - pardon the irony

Just to cast a little shade on Putin's claims regarding Bill Browder, here's what Politico has to say about the matter:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...lion-donation/
    Putin's Pants-on-Fire claim about $400 million donation to Clinton from Bill Browder partners

By Jon Greenberg on Monday, July 16th, 2018 at 5:28 p.m.

Russian President Vladimir Putin offered a novel idea to advance the Russia investigation during a joint news conference with President Donald Trump in Helsinki.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team could come to his country, Putin said, if Russian investigators were allowed to go the United States to dig into alleged tax evasion by American-born financier Bill Browder and his associates.
    "Business associates of Mr. Browder have earned over 1.5 billion dollars in Russia," Putin said through a translator. "They never paid any taxes."

Putin continued.

"They sent a huge amount of money, over 400 million, as a contribution to the campaign of Hillary Clinton," he said. "Well, that’s their personal case. It might have been legal, the contribution itself, but the way the money was earned was illegal."

Did Browder's associates send $400 million to Hillary Clinton's campaign?

No. We found $17,700 donated to Clinton and another $297,000 to the Democratic National Committee.

A little background

The Russians say that Browder and his partners at Ziff Brothers Investments, a New York venture capital firm, illegally syphoned billions of rubles out of the country. To add salt to the wound, Browder had led the charge to pass the 2012 Magnitsky Act, a law that penalizes Russian officials suspected of sanctioning the death of Browder’s lawyer Sergei Magnitsky in a Russian prison.

The Ziff brothers came up during the June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower between Donald Trump Jr. and others, and Natalia V. Veselnitskaya, a Russian lawyer who promised dirt on the Hillary Clinton campaign. According to transcripts from Senate Judiciary Committee interviews, Veselnitskaya’s materials described the Ziffs as Democratic donors, although Trump’s son said they gave both to Democrats and Republicans.

Follow the money

We reached out to the Russian Embassy and the Russian consulate in Washington to get details on the $400 million donation and had not heard back in time for our deadline.

Given that Veselnitskaya tied Browder and the Ziff brothers together, we researched their political donations.

Browder became a British citizen and can’t legally contribute to U.S. candidates. Ziff Brothers Investments through its executives can give freely, and they have.

Before we get into their political contributions, we also wondered if Putin could have been talking about money that went to the Clinton Foundation. In past years, Browder and Ziff Brothers Investments had given to the Clinton Global Initiative, a project of the Clinton Foundation, but the total was not more than $110,000, records show.

In the 2016 election cycle, Ziff Brothers Investments gave $1.7 million. According to the Center for Responsive Politics, nearly two-thirds, or about $1.1 million, went to Democratic committees, and the rest to Republicans.

The center listed the firm’s top recipients:

Recipient Amount

DNC Services Corp $296,966
    Senate Majority PAC $250,000
    Defending Main Street $200,000
    Democratic Senatorial Campaign Cmte $40,000
    Democratic State Central Cmte/Louisiana $35,412
    National Republican Congressional Cmte $32,400
    Democratic Party of Montana $28,622
    Democratic Executive Cmte of Florida $27,287
    Democratic Party of New Hampshire $27,287
    Democratic Party of Virginia $27,287
    Democratic Party of Wisconsin $27,287
    Georgia Federal Elections Cmte $27,287

Federal law puts tighter limits on contributions to individual candidates. Here, the Ziffs mainly put their money into incumbents, and Republicans did better by a margin of about $145,000 to $46,000. Clinton’s campaign received $17,700.

Unless Putin had other Browder associates in mind, his figure of $400 million going to the Clinton campaign is a massive exaggeration. Between the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, the Ziffs gave about $315,000.

The Clinton campaign raised $563 million overall, so Putin's sum would account for nearly three-fourths of all donations. (PACs affiliated with Clinton's campaign raised an additional $231 million, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.)

Our ruling:

Putin said associates of Bill Browder gave $400 million to the Clinton campaign. The associates appear to be the Ziff brothers. According to public data, Ziff Brothers Investments gave about $315,000 to Clinton and the Democratic National Committee.

Overall, the firm gave about $1.1 million to Democratic committees around the country.

The exaggeration is so great, we rate this claim Pants on Fire. [end quote]

Putin has absolutely no proof on offer for his claims, but plenty of reason to lie. So, if you want to believe Mr. Putin, go right ahead. You'll be in illustrious company, as I note that this blind trust approach seems to work for President Trump.

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

AutumnW (20th July 2018), Baby Steps (22nd July 2018), ichingcarpenter (20th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Quote Posted by holistic1 (here)
    I doubt Putin would mind chaos in the US
    As Paul and I have both tried to emphasize, Trump is like Yeltsin. And Putin, in this case would be like Clinton. With Clinton's help, Yeltsin pushed his own country right over a cliff.

The American people are being duped. Very few people know or care to find out just how hideous life was for the average Russian, under Yeltsin. People starved. But it never made the mainstream news in North America.

Trump is Putin's payback. And it has to happen. There has to be peace and a restructuring, but don't for a minute believe Putin has anything but complete contempt for a nation so easily duped.

And don't think, if you are pro-Trump that you will like the final outcome, unless of course you don't mind, a few years down the road, living out your life in a Christian reeducation work camp.
    I'm giving a thanks thumbs up just for the laughs....
    We're going to starve AND in a Christian reeducation camp to boot!!
    Last edited by Helene West; 20th July 2018 at 20:17.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

AutumnW (20th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Me too, Helene. Difference is, I'll have the last laugh.

6. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Is it possible to nominate a urine video for the Nobel piss prize?😀😀😀

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Me too, Helene. Difference is, I'll have the last laugh.
    yeah, okay

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

AutumnW (21st July 2018)

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 155 posts

However the heck the number 160 terabytes, or gigabytes or whatever the case may be - the specific number of 160 terabytes is too precise of a number to have ever been filtered down from TRUMP receiving said information on said drives, telling his aides or whomever: "Yo, check this out brother, Putin just gave me 160 terabytes of info, but don't tell anyone!"

In whatever combination of lunacy this information trickled down to from the TOP of our Political Hierarchy down to Hal Turner is beyond my understanding. Why not 170, or 200, or 49?

The number is too specific. If this were a real report, the headline would have just read "Hundreds of Terabytes or many Terabytes" etc. The information never would have made it this far. My point is, in this digital age, with all the information out there, when something this juicy, and this hot comes into play, it pays to dissect reports such as these and take them with a Fulfordian grain of salt.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NeedleThreader For This Post:

AutumnW (21st July 2018), Helene West (20th July 2018), holistic1 (20th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (20th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

I'll agree with Needlethreader, and even Autumn (minus the melodrama above) in regards to naivete.
    I saw Hal Turner's name and I felt exasperated. It's wishin' and hopin' time. Maybe cause 'Q' has disappeared and some are looking for their hope injection?
    Take Judge Jeanine. How naive to appear on the View. What did she think was going to happen but abuse? Don't like seeing me red-pilled friends so ready to believe hot air...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

AutumnW (21st July 2018), ichingcarpenter (20th July 2018)

13. Link to Post #48
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

No comment. Go figure it...
    Dr. Steve Pieczenik On Putin And Trump
    (Jul 18, 2018)

Chris Wallace interviews Russian President Vladimir Putin
    (Jul 16, 2018)
    Last edited by turiya; 20th July 2018 at 21:50.

14. Link to Post #49
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by atzilut (here)
    Who I would like to hear from on this information is Herve. Are you listening, Herve?
    Quote Da, kamarad Donaldsky, da ball in da kamp! Da, da!
    To understand what's going on between these two, one would have to study Sue Arrigo's material which is peppered with data relating to the CIA-MI6-KGB-MOSSAD relationships... where Sue had no quibbles asking her Russian counterpart for tapes - audio + video - of some White House meeting on so-and-so date at such-and-such time... bam: Cheney and Bush selling CIA laptops with non-deleted confidential files to a Russian guy... for pocket change... Russian hack? Hah! ROFL!

Mr Putin, former KGB, former FSB, must have read many of those files and is managing to extricate himself and Russia out of that Cold War setup and handing them to the sitting Ducky Trump...

But, to understand the out-of-the-box view on "collusion", why not start here: For an idea on the "big" picture

Now, since the Donald is not a known Rockefeller/Rottenschield minion, not many intelligence agencies are willing to give him a hand but for putin's FSB...

Meanwhile, keep people bickering about fake news, disinformation, psy-ops, half-baked whistle blowings, democrates, republicans, neo-this and paleo-that... sigh...
    Last edited by Hervé; 20th July 2018 at 23:29.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st July 2018), AutumnW (21st July 2018), avid (20th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), Jayke (21st July 2018), ThePythonicCow (20th July 2018), Tintin (22nd July 2018)

16. Link to Post #50
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,836 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by holistic1 (here)
    I doubt Putin would mind chaos in the US
    As Paul and I have both tried to emphasize, Trump is like Yeltsin. And Putin, in this case would be like Clinton. With Clinton's help, Yeltsin pushed his own country right over a cliff.
    And don't think, if you are pro-Trump that you will like the final outcome, unless of course you don't mind, a few years down the road, living out your life in a Christian reeducation work camp.
    I would push the First Evil Empire, the Soviet Union, and the Second Evil Empire, the imperial American empire, over the cliff. Good riddance to both.

The countries, the nations, Russia already, and America sometime in the future, will survive and their people will be, already are in the case of Russia, better off.

So too will the rest of the peoples of the world be better off, once the evil empires, especially at present the American based evil empire, quit destroying them with bombs, drugs, toxic medicines, toxic food, and evil deeds.

No doubt we, humanity, will still have our problems. But I am glad that a couple of big problems, two Evil Empires, are on their way to the dust bin of history.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ, Moves on.
    -- The Rubaiyat, By Omar Khayyam
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st July 2018), AutumnW (21st July 2018), Ben (22nd July 2018)

18. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Putin has absolutely no proof on offer for his claims, but plenty of reason to lie. So, if you want to believe Mr. Putin, go right ahead. You'll be in illustrious company, as I note that this blind trust approach seems to work for President Trump.

Brian
    I would suggest that Mr. Putin was correct in offering to allow Mueller access to the interrogation of those twelve Russians he accused in his latest indictment, in turn for the U.S. allowing the Russians access to the interrogation of the Americans that Putin charges are responsible for the illegal movement of money out of Russia, in part to the Clinton's.

At present, I would trust Putin more than I would trust Mueller, or the Politico, on these particular matters.

But, as Putin observed, neither set of accusations has been proven in a court of law yet.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st July 2018), AutumnW (21st July 2018), Ben (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), mountain_jim (21st July 2018)

20. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    But, to understand the out-of-the-box view on "collusion", why not start here: For an idea on the "big" picture

Now, since the Donald is not a known Rockefeller/Rottenschield minion, not many intelligence agencies are willing to give him a hand but for putin's FSB...

Meanwhile, keep people bickering about fake news, disinformation, psy-ops, half-baked whistle blowings, democrates, republicans, neo-this and paleo-that... sigh...

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (22nd July 2018), AutumnW (21st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), Hervé (21st July 2018)

22. Link to Post #53
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Paul,

Agree with you on ALL points. My intuition tells me that the U.S is headed for a military dictatorship though. And seeing as the military is composed largely of right wing Christian Zionist fanatics, I'm concerned about the direction a dictatorship might take. Hopefully, fingers crossed, this can be avoided or it is a temporary thing.

Dictatorships tend to be remarkably resilient though. It scares me.

23. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Zak247 (here)
    Meanwhile, Trump gets surrounded by neocons all over his cabinet.
    He’s isolated...
    I think the writings on the wall
    Reince Priebus was a terrible Chief of Staff and everyone knew it. Trump once told him to go swat flies, literally. General Kelly, for all of his public performances, acting as though he's tortured by what the president is saying, has actually stayed on a pretty long time now and things seem to be running fairly smoothly.

Kelly is a military general after all, and not all of those are neocons. I have a feeling that more than a few of them have been playing deep cover, and Generals Kelly and Mattis may be among them. The military is certainly not a position that Trump would risk assigning to someone he did not feel a very strong bond with, and Mattis seems to be handling things well.

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Yeltsin was drunk on vodka; Trump might be accused of being drunk on his ego. Trump's mastery of the "Deal" is especially well developed in handling over-sized bankruptcies. Central casting has chosen well.
    The two look like they were cut from the same mold:
    You have to look the part to convince others to allow you to play it.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 21st July 2018 at 00:52.

24. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Paul,

Agree with you on ALL points. My intuition tells me that the U.S is headed for a military dictatorship though. And seeing as the military is composed largely of right wing Christian Zionist fanatics, I'm concerned about the direction a dictatorship might take. Hopefully, fingers crossed, this can be avoided or it is a temporary thing.

Perhaps Russia is closer to a democracy now, than it was 20 or 40 years ago?

Perhaps Russia is more respectful of the freedom of its people, and of the dignity of its neighbors, than it was 20 or 40 years ago?

Perhaps the Russian military, and the Russian Orthodox Church, have played important roles in bringing this about?

Perhaps the United States is further removed from being a democracy now than we realize?

Perhaps strong patriotic, moral, men have an essential role to play in the decline and fall of the Imperial American Empire, replacing it with one more honorable nation among many ... one of the larger and more powerful nations, but still a nation more respectful than now of the freedom of its people and the dignity of humanity?

===

Last I voted, I voted more to the right, and I still am more likely to lean toward the "right" side of the popular issues of the day than I am toward the "left" side. Admittedly, for a while in my youth, I leaned more to the left.

Last I went to church (60 years ago now) I went to a Christian church, and my innate sense of morality still has deep roots in Christianity.

I also spent four years in the military, as an officer in the United States Air Force, and left under honorable conditions.

However I have never self-identified as being, not held much respect for, Zionists or fanatics.

So I would not put the terms "right wing Christian" and "Zionist fanatics" together, in one combined descriptive phrase.

Rather such phrasing sounds to me like a word salad, tossing together whatever negative sounding pejoratives come first to mind, perhaps with the intention of casting dispersion's on those who seem to be stepping forth now, to bring down the Imperial Tyranny, that has been led by the Bush-Clinton crime syndicate, and that has over taken our nation's government and advanced the interests of the Second Evil Empire and of the wealthy and powerful behind that Empire, to all the four corners of this planet, and perhaps already beyond.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), Jayke (21st July 2018), mountain_jim (21st July 2018), Ultima Thule (21st July 2018)

26. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Quote Posted by atzilut (here)
    Who I would like to hear from on this information is Herve. Are you listening, Herve?
    Quote Da, kamarad Donaldsky, da ball in da kamp! Da, da!
    To understand what's going on between these two, one would have to study Sue Arrigo's material which is peppered with data relating to the CIA-MI6-KGB-MOSSAD relationships... where Sue had no quibbles asking her Russian counterpart for tapes - audio + video - of some White House meeting on so-and-so date at such-and-such time... bam: Cheney and Bush selling CIA laptops with non-deleted confidential files to a Russian guy... for pocket change... Russian hack? Hah! ROFL!

Mr Putin, former KGB, former FSB, must have read many of those files and is managing to extricate himself and Russia out of that Cold War setup and handing them to the sitting Ducky Trump...
    Very good information. I didn't realize it was that easy for Russia to spy on us, even inside the White House. It's disappointing but I guess it shouldn't be surprising given how many traitors and moles we have elected to high offices.

On the other hand, there are also lots of patriots in our government who have been squirreling away their own copies of incriminating evidence for years. The NYPD for example made copies of Anthony Weiner's laptop's contents before handing the computer over to the FBI. Now those copies have been sent to certain congressional offices (Trey Gowdy, anyone?). Trump is also releasing massive amounts of information on the JFK assassination, so they didn't successfully purge that before he got in office, either.

Quote Now, since the Donald is not a known Rockefeller/Rottenschield minion, not many intelligence agencies are willing to give him a hand but for putin's FSB...
    You have to admit, it's pretty magnificent.

27. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    You have to look the part to convince others to allow you to play it.
    So that's why I have no chance of becoming President!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), RunningDeer (21st July 2018), Tintin (22nd July 2018)

29. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Isn't Hal Turner a REAL neo NAZI and just got out of prison in 2012? Is this your go to guy for stories these days? Should this be under speculation or considered news.???... just asking questions

Yes it would be nice if this was true if it took down the Clintons, Bush Crime family and even Trump and Obama.

If it was given to wikileaks instead of these yo yos then the story might have more credence for me but right now... not so much.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st July 2018), mountain_jim (21st July 2018)

31. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Paul,

It only seems like a dictatorship to you because you've been on top of the foot while everyone else has been getting the fascist boot already for the past 20+ years. For all the American families out there who had an idea of how out-of-control our government was becoming, we already knew it was going to be a fight. Frankly I expected to see another civil war within my lifetime, and this was back when Bush was still office. I continued believing that until relatively recently. I don't think there's going to be a war now. But I think there is definitely going to be a very large crackdown that probably will scare the hell out of you.

When that happens though, just remember that you are going to get to see the evidence if you want to. There are going to be trials. This will all be done properly. There are plenty of examples of failed states in the world and it's fairly common knowledge that you can't restore a government to constitutional rule by a brutal massacre. It only generates retribution and further conflict. Trump is ultimately just a mouthpiece here of something that has been going on since WW2 ended. There is going to be ugliness but we are going to do this once and do it right.

32. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    Isn't Hal Turner a REAL neo NAZI and just got out of prison in 2012? Is this your go to guy for stories these days? Should this be under speculation or considered news.???... just asking questions
    Yes, as I explained in an earlier post on this thread, Hal Turner is a seriously compromised "source".

Do not accept this report on account of its source; rather doubt it all the more.

... which may be one of the reasons why the FBI might have chosen Hal Turner, a long time contact of theirs, to go public with this story ... in order to cast some serious shade over truer, more damning, but in some ways too similar, story that is at risk of leaking out in the near future.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st July 2018), Ben (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), ichingcarpenter (21st July 2018), Tintin (22nd July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast