+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Putin's gift to us

1. Link to Post #61
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: Putin's gift to us

Paul, I don't disagree with you about Russia. Right wing Christian Zionist is a pretty descriptive term for many in the military. If those who are not if that ilk manage to dominate in overthrowing the cabal that has Ben in control, globally for decades, good on them! I am not convinced that is going to happen.

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

I don't remember of ever hearing of Hal Turner before, but one of the other posts said he was a government informant. So is Richard Spencer. There is a picture of him with Laura Bush, apparently back from before he was infamous. There are also some fully idiotic secessionist groups in the South which advocate for going around tearing up railroad tracks again like it's still 1860 (ie League of the South), and I would be shocked if that wasn't also an FBI operation.

Just like the CIA propped up al Qaeda, the FBI likes propping up the movements it's supposedly combating too, to the point where they fully become government operations. Activists they don't have control of, like Martin Luther King Jr., or John Lennon, tend to run into problems.

3. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Just like the CIA propped up al Qaeda, the FBI likes propping up the movements it's supposedly combating too, to the point where they fully become government operations. Activists they don't have control of, like Martin Luther King Jr., or John Lennon, tend to run into problems.
    Parent Pos
    That was one of the most insightful things I have ever seen you post. And you are one pretty smart guy. Thanks.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st July 2018), BMJ (26th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), ThePythonicCow (21st July 2018), Tintin (22nd July 2018)

5. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

if even ten percent of the article is factual and true , it would explain the unified meltdown the very next morning by the msm , Democrats , retired spooks , agents , and the like ... They all went bonkers over two world leaders speaking privately ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (22nd July 2018), Baby Steps (22nd July 2018), Ben (22nd July 2018), BMJ (26th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), Tintin (22nd July 2018)

7. Link to Post #65
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,602 times in 21,522 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    That such a day would come..I feel a musical coming on..........Thanks Paul.

Holistic thank you for posting this. I feel some optmism coming on....
    Here is a fast talking Russian (subtitles in English, thankfully), Karen Shakhnazarov, the director of People's Artist of Russia, who has views to mine, comparing the collapse of the Soviet Union in the 1990's, with the collapse of the American Empire that Trump is now undertaking:
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (24th July 2018), BMJ (26th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th July 2018), Jayke (24th July 2018), mountain_jim (24th July 2018), norman (24th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    His enemy is the globalist international order, not the United States itself. Russia has about the same GDP as the state of Texas. And they are virtually alone against the world, defending their national interests against the usual global bullies. It's obviously a losing battle for them without our help.

Trump's election meant an opportunity for the US to be turned out of this same global order, which is what patriotic Americans have wanted for decades anyway. So in this way the interests of the American and Russian people truly align, and the internationalist order obviously does not appreciate this alliance.

SGT Report: The Common Enemy of Russia &
    the U.S. is the Deep State Shadow Gov't

(July 23, 2018)

INTRO: https://youtube.com/watch?v=xd9LrTqqrYE
    Description:
    • This is the FULL interview - a copy - of the recently deleted (by Youtube) SGT Report interview with Robert David Steele.
    • Youtube has just recently taken down the SGT Report Channel.
    • The Full Video can also be found at the following bitchute link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/59hhJBpk3o0/
    Putin: "The Ball is Now in Your Court, Mr President."

Last edited by turiya; 24th July 2018 at 12:07.

10. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    • This is the intro to a recent SGT Report interview with Robert David Steele.
    • The Full Video can be see at the following link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/59hhJBpk3o0/
    See this post of mine and the posts surrounding it, for further discussion of the take down of the SGTReport Youtube channel: Youtube strikes, bans and censorship, with links to backup and alternative sites -- Post #109

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (24th July 2018), BMJ (26th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th July 2018), Jayke (24th July 2018), mountain_jim (24th July 2018), Reinhard (24th July 2018)

12. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    • This is the intro to a recent SGT Report interview with Robert David Steele.
    • The Full Video can be see at the following link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/59hhJBpk3o0/
    See this post of mine and the posts surrounding it, for further discussion of the take down of the SGTReport Youtube channel: Youtube strikes, bans and censorship, with links to backup and alternative sites -- Post #109
    I made a copy of the intro, & posted it above on this thread, because within that intro & video what Robert David Steele states supports what the Hal Turner article says. In the interview RDS says he had been told this by a Russian intel operative.

RDS:
    "What I have been told is that Putin handed Trump a treasure trove of Russia's Signals Intelligence indentifying specific elite American traitors & specific elite American pedophiles."
    Last edited by turiya; 24th July 2018 at 03:02.

13. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

See this post of mine and the posts surrounding it, for further discussion of the take down of the SGTReport Youtube channel
    I made a copy of the intro, & posted it above on this thread, because within that intro & video what Robert David Steele states supports what the Hal Turner article says.
    Yes - makes sense. Robert David Steele's interview on the (now taken down) SGTReport Youtube channel fits in two threads here: the Youtube ban thread, and this Putin gift to Trump thread.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (24th July 2018), BMJ (26th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th July 2018), holistic1 (24th July 2018), Reinhard (24th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

See this post of mine and the posts surrounding it, for further discussion of the take down of the SGTReport Youtube channel
    I made a copy of the intro, & posted it above on this thread, because within that intro & video what Robert David Steele states supports what the Hal Turner article says.
    Yes - makes sense. Robert David Steele's interview on the (now taken down) SGTReport Youtube channel fits in two threads here: the Youtube ban thread, and this Putin gift to Trump thread.
    Made a copy of the FULL RDS interview... now available to view in the above Post #66.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4