+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: A plea from a sane individual: Electronic Stalking & Mind Control

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: A plea from a sane individual: Electronic Stalking & Mind Control

You are such a treasure Michelle. I love you from the bottom of my heart. Frequencies do seem to be some kind of front line battle and may be THE most important one to become aware of in this day and age.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th July 2018), Bill Ryan (14th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2018), snoman (26th July 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (21st August 2018), Tintin (15th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

As Tesla pointed out(when no one wanted to listen!) My paraphrase....if you want to understand about the Universe it is Energy, Frequency & Vibration! Someone correct me if I'm wrong!!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th July 2018), Bill Ryan (14th August 2018), snoman (26th July 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (21st August 2018), Tintin (15th August 2018), Valerie Villars (25th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    As Tesla pointed out(when no one wanted to listen!) My paraphrase....if you want to understand about the Universe it is Energy, Frequency & Vibration! Someone correct me if I'm wrong!!
    While I think Tesla is one of the most misquoted people in history, I think that one is real...

What I think of this quote:

frequency = electromagnetism
    vibration = sonic
    energy = what does this not apply to?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th July 2018), snoman (26th July 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (21st August 2018), Tintin (15th August 2018), Valerie Villars (25th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

This was posted by TheFreedomTrain on the Pizzagate thread and I find it fits very nicely here.

Quote Dr. Kilde (former chief medical officer of Finland and whistleblower) says that absolutely the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders can be used to slap a label on ANYBODY (read: truth seeker, revolutionary, critical thinker, intutive empath, etc etc etc) and have them committed and medicated down to zombie status.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLIrZg8kaqM

Psychiatry is a science of control and subjugation. Mental illness is a product of psychotronic warfare and mind control. These are my opinions, and, based on my personal experiences and all that I have read and witnessed, as true as true can be.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

amandapoet (28th July 2018), Bill Ryan (14th August 2018), deborah7371 (3rd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th July 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (21st August 2018), ThePythonicCow (28th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Again my woman went to the doctor for sleep disorder and anxiety about her daughter's atrocious life choices. And to keep her special needs status.

Doctor sent her to her psychiatrist. That pill-pusher gave her three bottles of varying strength valium (diazipan?), one for morning noon and night - again. I haven't seen my woman in three weeks now because my woman is underneath the drugs, sedated and spaced out. It makes me murderously angry at the state of the mental health organization. Absolutely insane...

Don't address the underlying issue, just medicate to the point of a zombie and let them loose. Years ago, she was so high on her 'meds' that she blatantly stole, get this, five duvet comforter sets by just piling them into a cart and leaving the store. She spent three months in jail for that one - directly accountable to the injurious and frankly dangerous use of medications dispensed by this one criminal 'doctor'.I'd like to know how many of his hundreds of patients have similar stories...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th August 2018), Bill Ryan (9th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2018), Valerie Villars (9th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Slobbe (here)
    Wow. What a history. I'm sorry you have been/are going through this. I hope a recovery will be yours rather sooner than later.

I was looking into some of the details you wrote to see if there's a line anywhere. I'll just sum up what I noticed.

-I read "Head of Communications and Director of US Relations for a medical tourism company" who's now being treated in medical tourism in Italy.
    -I read "in May of 2016, I have been experiencing absolutely bizarre auditory and physical occurrences" and found the medical business (MTI) started in 2016: source
    -On the youtube page of this business the CRPS Testimonials total 27 videos of which 1 is not from the US. 26 Videos of people from the US: source
    -This business is located in the same town as a US army base: Home to U.S. Army Base EDERLE: source see footer of this page and Google Maps

No conclusions. Just observations.

Questions (they're somewhat random, just to widen the perspective):
    -Did you ever have an HPV vaccine?
    -What other treatments have you considered?
    -Have you ever experimented or participated in black magic or spiritual contact?
    -Did you have contact with the military or other government institute regarding your CRPS?
    I don't think I've ever had the HPV vaccine.
    I tried all other treatments, including the spinal cord stimulator, nerve blocks, nerve medications, none works.
    I've never experimented in anything of the spiritual sort. I'm kind of a fact-based person, so as you can imagine, this is veryyyy weird for me.
    I have no contact whatsoever with the military, though my dad was drafted to Vietnam...? But he never was sent over because the war ended before he was scheduled to ship out.

My fiancé is the now CEO of the company, and he's Italian. He despises American politics and government, and is very knowledgeable about it. I hadn't heard about the treatment until about June or July 2016, so I really don't think they have any connection. I appreciate you looking into it, however.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hey, Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I've decided to continue posting my experiences on a weekly basis. Here's the link:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...21#post1241921

Please keep the comments coming. Any and all insight and information is welcome, as the better we round out our knowledge of this phenomenon, the closer we will be to stopping it.

Best,

Disinhibited

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TheDisinhibitedBrain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2018), Billy (14th August 2018), Caliban (14th August 2018), drneglector (21st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th August 2018), Hervé (14th August 2018), Valerie Villars (18th August 2018), Words of Joy (21st August 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by TheDisinhibitedBrain (here)
    Something really odd about the surgery: when I was being wheeled into the surgery room, about 5 minutes before going under, the doctor changed the type of stimulator I was going to receive from Boston Scientific to Medtronic. This was especially weird because there needs to be a representative present during any implantations of these devices so they can fine-tune the stimulation afterwards and tell about you care, etc. They said that it was because Medtronic was MRI compatible.
    I’m posting this message on this thread because you posted this information here but this message is part of my post on your other thread HERE. Go to the bottom of the page of the linked patent for the artificial telepathy system and see the patent citations, Medtronic is listed there. I haven’t looked into their patent linked there in the citations but Medtronic is starting to look suspect.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 18th August 2018 at 14:30.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th August 2018), Bill Ryan (18th August 2018), Billy (18th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (21st August 2018), Valerie Villars (18th August 2018), Words of Joy (21st August 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Go to the bottom of the page of the linked patent for the artificial telepathy system and see the patent citations, Medtronic is listed there. I haven’t looked into their patent linked there in the citations but Medtronic is starting to look suspect.
    This just shook me to my core. I can't wait to get this implant out of me. I just hope the leads that are scarred into my spinal column don't act as an antenna even without the computer part of the implant: (here's my x-ray of the implant, which decidedly looks way cooler than it is in reality)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st August 2018 at 12:05. Reason: fixed quote formatting, and embedded the image

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TheDisinhibitedBrain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2018), Hervé (21st August 2018), Innocent Warrior (22nd August 2018), Valerie Villars (21st August 2018), Words of Joy (21st August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3