Thread: I've been seeing 11:11 a lot lately

1. Link to Post #21
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: I've been seeing 11:11 a lot lately

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    [...]
    It only counts if you see it at least three times a day ...
    That's not very difficult... e.g. on one's computer with clocks set to different time zones...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Michelle Marie (20th July 2018), Noelle (20th July 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

I had this happen to me quite a bit maybe 15 years or so ago.

I know some people see 11:11 exclusively, or 2:22, or 3:33, or whatever. I was seeing all of them. Constantly. I wasn't looking at the clock or license plates any more than I normally had in the past. It all happened rather spontaneously. I mean, I was waking up at 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 etc, routinely. It was bizarre.

It all happened just as I was developing these horrific heart palpitations. So I've always regarded it as a bad omen.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DeDukshyn (20th July 2018), gaiagirl (21st July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2018), Michelle Marie (20th July 2018), Noelle (20th July 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

In the public experience, the number 12 and 1 is also topical.

The 12 and one moons, the 12 and one kids in a cave for instance.

Know the x-factor you can maybe know what that means.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

gaiagirl (21st July 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I had this happen to me quite a bit maybe 15 years or so ago.

I know some people see 11:11 exclusively, or 2:22, or 3:33, or whatever. I was seeing all of them. Constantly. I wasn't looking at the clock or license plates any more than I normally had in the past. It all happened rather spontaneously. I mean, I was waking up at 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 etc, routinely. It was bizarre.

It all happened just as I was developing these horrific heart palpitations. So I've always regarded it as a bad omen.
    I can't stop seeing 9:11 and 11:11 -- its been years and years ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2018), Michelle Marie (20th July 2018), Mike (20th July 2018), pyrangello (23rd July 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

I've been seeing triple numbers and 11:11 for many years. I just had a special feeling when it happened, like to pay attention in that moment. It's uncanny how often it happens.

I just saw this video today:

Global Phenomenon 11:11

A Harbinger of the end (end of era) times
    Also numbers such as 333

Hebrew letter KAF 20. Looks like 11:11
    God's Hand is on this time
    When the wicked and the Godless shall be removed.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

DeDukshyn (21st July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2018), pyrangello (21st July 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I often see 11:11 too. Also 1234. That always means get going, time to move.

I see 11:11 so much I've set my alarm to it for Sunday morning. By then I should be deep into whatever is on the agenda that day. It's just a reminder to be vigilante and present on what I still consider the "reset me" day (derived from the notion of "Sunday is the day of rest").
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeDukshyn (21st July 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd July 2018), pyrangello (21st July 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,010 times in 2,112 posts

So I'm going to take this into another direction , this is a form of contact from your guardian angels , and each number sequence has a meaning, when you do see these numbers on a repetitive basis, think about what your current thoughts are or just were and redirect your thoughts envisioning where you want to go. Just like 222 or perhaps 333, I see them quite a bit and sometimes 444 or 555 or 911. Its rare I see numbers higher than that but when I do I pay attention and look it up. So many of us are so busy in our daily lives we don't pay attention to the small things but we do pay attention to numbers, I went to bed early last night around 10 pm and when I got up to go in the kitchen, there it was 1111 on all 3 clocks . They are around you more than you know, but this is one way to help and assist you in your path.

Are you seeing 11:11 everywhere? Do you know what this number means?

Some believe that the actual meaning of 11:11 is a sign that angelic beings are close by. They come with love and protection, and they want to bring you clarity and guidance.

11:11 is the number of masters. The ascended masters are sending you the message that you, yourself, are a divine aspect of the Universe, a master at being yourself.

It’s no coincidence that every year, from November 11th and up until January 11th, we’re going through a period called the months of divine trinity. All in all, this is a divine time that brings tremendous opportunities for all of us, to wake up and embrace our true divine light.

But, there is more than just one reason why you are seeing 11:11. Here is a list of what seeing 11:11 means.

1st Meaning of 1111: Pay Attention to Your Thoughts

One of the meanings of 11:11 is that the Universe has sampled your thought sequence and that will manifest almost instantly in your physical reality.

In this sense, 11:11 or 1:11 is a message from divine angel beings that you need to monitor your thoughts with greater attention, and make sure that they are focusing on the things that you want, and not the things that you don’t want.

According to Dolores Cannon's "Between Death and Light," thoughts are energy. Your soul manipulates energy. Thinking is manipulation of energy. As such, a thought is a willful act and it is powerful enough for creation.

The 11:11 numeric sequence is a divine sign that an opportunity portal is opening up for you, allowing your thoughts to manifest with the speed of light.

Are you happy with the thoughts that you’re sending to the Universe?

If yes, be assured they will soon manifest in your life. If not, correct them and ask your angels and spirit guides to help you change negative thoughts with more positive ones.

2nd Meaning of 1111: You Can Start Manifesting Your True Self

What do you want to manifest in your life experience? This is the first question you need to ask yourself when you’re seeing 11:11.

Another meaning of 11:11 is that you are sent a divine message to remember that you are the creator of your reality and you need to take responsibility for it. Your current situation is the result of your past thoughts and actions.

So what do you want to manifest into your reality?

Whatever that is, it will be the direct manifestation of your thought patterns. And your thoughts will manifest faster than ever.

Keep in mind that the Universe doesn’t judge your decisions, it just makes them happen. It’s your decision to choose what you want to manifest in this life experience.

The message behind 11:11 is that you are to take responsibility and create consciously. You are the creator – the writer, producer, director, and actor in your own story.

3rd Meaning of 1111: You “Re-Member” Yourself

11:11 is a coded molecular structure of “Re-Membering” and reactivating the inner master that resides within you, your true self. Re-member is a term that emphasizes the idea of putting the pieces of yourself, your “members” together into their rightful order. In a way, remembering who you really are.

The meaning behind 11:11 is related to your biological ascension because it is the gateway towards ascension. Whenever you see 11:11, the cellular memory is reactivated within you, and you have this sense that you remember something you’ve long forgotten.

You’re remembering your true divine nature. You are an individual piece of the Universal Creator, and we are collectively the Universe.

4th Meaning of 1111: You Are on the Path of Awakening

Whenever you’re seeing 11:11 or 1:11 number patterns, you’re called to awaken.

A direct channel opens between you and your higher self. 11:11 is a point of merging the physical and non-physical realities of YOU. When this happens, it’s time to stop any mundane activity you’re doing and look at the bigger picture of life.

What you perceive might be imperfect, but the Universal Creator sees perfection on the divine level. Imperfections are simply imperfections to you, but not to the Universal Source.

It’s time to see the illusion of life and the true divine reality of all that is.

You’re on your path to awakening!

5th Meaning of 1111: Set an Intention (Make a Wish!)

Whenever you’re seeing 11:11, know that it is a wake-up call of divine intervention.

It’s time to make a wish and know your intention can manifest for your highest good, and for all mankind. It's the intention of the thought itself that counts.

As humans, we ascend and descend continuously, with every thought and every word. In a sense, ascension is born within each breath, in each and every moment of our lives. Each of us is growing toward the light at our own pace. Essentially, we are all moving in the same direction to be one with the Universal Creator.

The meaning of 11:11 is that you are being called for ACTION. What were you thinking at the moment when you saw 11:11? Follow the signs. You are awakening to your true self as you are being divinely guided to your purpose.

11:11 is a wake-up call. Follow your passion and you will find your purpose.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Daniel Duxfield (22nd July 2018), Patient (23rd July 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,370 times in 497 posts

Eh....I'm not sure. I started seeing 3:33, among other numbers, a lot the past year or so. On the clock, pausing and rewinding videos, on licenses, on random (weird) phone calls from random numbers...but as Bill said, it's more than likely just pareidolia.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2018), Mike (21st July 2018), pyrangello (23rd July 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,751 times in 32,946 posts

There are 672 (= 12 x 59) combinations of time digits in a digital clock, each appearing twice a day.

I always glance at the clock in the kitchen in my house as I head out the door. The other day I saw 11:11 — and of course I noticed it, and it registered, because of the meme. That'd never happened before.

But that's the first time in 5 years. How many times have I glanced at the kitchen clock in that time? Well, 5 years = 1,825 days. Maybe I only glanced at the clock every three days or so. If so.... well, that's right on statistical schedule.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ben (22nd July 2018), Mercedes (25th July 2018), Mike (21st July 2018), pyrangello (23rd July 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd July 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

It's quite amazing 0.o

I've been seeing double numbers, 11.11, 22.22, 33,33, 1.1, 2.2 etc
    All through out this post

Seriously though I have been tuned in.
    Not just seeing said number groups, which a percentage of the time it will happen, but spot on every time I look at the/a clock etc
    Rarely do I see numbers like 1.3 or 11.44 Hmm?

We should start keeping personal diaries making note of what was going on with you at the time, moods etc
    We might then see deeper patterns or find it is all just pareidolia.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Ben (22nd July 2018), Daniel Duxfield (22nd July 2018), Mike (21st July 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,010 times in 2,112 posts

I wanted to reinforce the guardian angels thing and also at the end of the day when you see these numbers it is ultimately up to you and your higher self to make things happen.

I attached a picture of my car from an accident I was in back in 1985. I was traveling north thru a divided highway at 4:30 am headed home on a snowy calm night . I had the green light and nobody else was on the road, I went thru the first intersection and as I was entering the second intersection a car which was traveling the wrong way down the divided highway (police think he went at least 1 mile the wrong way before he hit me) hit me doing 60mph right in drivers door. My car was pushed 30 ft sideways then headed into a snowbank. I never saw this vehicle, didn't know I was going to get hit and had I died would have never felt a thing. BUT, I woke up with my arms laying on the steering wheel and my head on top of them. My drivers side window was completely blown out , I did NOT have a seat belt on . My front and rear dashboards of the car were buckled inside. And as I woke up I realized what had happened and crawled outside of the window area that was gone and sat on the curb with the guy that hit me. For 15 minutes no one came by. It was a very surreal feeling.

But what was more surreal is that I did not get ejected out of the vehicle, in fact I did not have one scratch on me from all of that flying glass and with that vehicle hitting me within 12 inches of my left side surely I was hurt somewhere? Nope , notta, nothing.By all rights I should not be here. Divine intervention YES, guardian angels YES, and are they still around to get your attention and guide you by these numbers YES !!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	img20180721_11155622.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	38516  

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Daniel Duxfield (22nd July 2018), Mike (21st July 2018), Patient (23rd July 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,751 times in 32,946 posts

It's what's called 'magical thinking'. Back in Camelot days, I used to tease Kerry Cassidy about it all the time. ('Magical thinking' is kind of a counterpart to 'logical thinking'.)

To the credit of us both, it was always a joke, and we laughed a lot... my teasing was never barbed. But I always wanted to make a point.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amandapoet (26th July 2018), Ben (22nd July 2018), Daniel Duxfield (22nd July 2018), Mike (21st July 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd July 2018), Tam (21st July 2018), Valerie Villars (21st July 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

I'm tempted to agree with the pareidolia thing; I'm not a woo woo guy or anything. I want to believe it. I just can't.

I was waking up at 1:11, 2:22, 3:33 etc. I can't explain that. It's weird! I don't think that qualifies as pareidolia'ing. That's something else entirely.

People began texting me at 10:10, 11:11, 12:12, and so forth.

On a daily basis, I'd look at my phone just as it was turning 2:22, or 3:33.

While putting gas in my car, I'd stop pumping at 10 dollars and 10 cents.

I'd look down after a phone conversation and notice it had lasted 11 minutes and 11 seconds. Then there were the billboards, the graffiti, receipts, the change I'd get back from a purchase, the times I'd spontaneously pause a movie, the address of someone I'd just met, apartment numbers, the length of time of a favorite song etc etc etc.

I was going thru a terrible time with my health, and it felt like the universe was mocking me

I recall one day, while visiting family friends in NJ, telling someone about all this. He scoffed, patted me on the back, bought me a beer, and gave very reasonable explanations for it all. I was in bad shape at this time - my heart was beating so hard in my chest that I could barely think; everything was fuzzy and vague (no i wasn't drunk. I felt like this all the time!). I always felt like I was trying to interpret reality from a point 2 foot under water. I was falling apart. These annoying number arrangements weren't helping, they made me nervous, so when I heard this intelligent man explain it away so calmly and rationally it gave me a sense of relief. I wanted so badly to believe him.

Maybe 10 mins later my Dad called, Mikey meet us up the road, we're at a place called Pier 111. He then gave me directions. Looking down, I noticed our conversation had lasted 1 minute and 11 seconds. I could have wept!
    Last edited by Mike; 21st July 2018 at 16:11.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Daniel Duxfield (22nd July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd July 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,816 times in 4,349 posts

333 for me, always 333. Glad I'm not alone! Everywhere, anywhere, anyhow, just like you Mike, just like Indigris. The consistency and regularity of it was and is really strange, and what it means (if anything) I really don't know.

I was in bad shape at this time - my heart was beating so hard in my chest that I could barely think; everything was fuzzy and vague (no i wasn't drunk. I felt like this all the time!). I always felt like I was trying to interpret reality from a point 2 feet under water. I was falling apart.
    I know it, mate! It was roughly around the 2000-2005 time frame when I was going through exactly the same kind of thing. Palpitations to the point of almost passing out. It sometimes felt like I was having constant small heart attacks, and it didn't matter if I was exerting myself or lying in bed. Doctors never found a thing, so I just soldiered on through it.

This might sound a bit woo-woo, but the explanation for these problems I was later told (by a healer, and then a psychic), was that the natural rhythms of the body (or something) were trying to catch up with an uptick of global frequency/vibration. There was a lot of new energy hitting the planet at that time - so say - and palpitations like these were a widely reported phenomenon in adapting to it, particularly among my generation. I was told tinnitus was another symptom.

No idea why, if it's even true, or if this has any relation to what you were going through. Either way, I was reassured that the issues would soon disappear, and they did.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Daniel Duxfield (22nd July 2018), Mike (21st July 2018), pyrangello (23rd July 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd July 2018), Valerie Villars (21st July 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I've had pretty much all of that, Mike, in the same exact way as you, as well. Kind of creepy.

My numbers were (in order of prevalence) 3:33, 2:22, 4:44, and 11:11, as well as the double versions of each.

I'm not a woo person either. And I wonder, whether or not it's anything significant. If I only saw it on the clocks, I wouldn't think twice. But like you, I've been seeing them absolutely everywhere. Not so much the others anymore, but 3:33 and 11:11, definitely.

It's weird, but....I don't know. The idea of angels trying to wake me up with numbers just sounds so absurd to me.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2018), Mike (21st July 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd July 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I often wonder if some people wait for an auspicious number on the clock before releasing their post. Many of the best posts have strange coincidental numbers associated with them. And yes, digital clocks have made seeing these recurring numbers more prevalent. Yet I see it everywhere. On serial numbers, watching videos (I like to know how much time is left), sometimes books or articles, receipts, bank accounts, letters, and many other sources. Heck, even my water bottle has 666 at the end of its serial number!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2018), Mike (21st July 2018), pyrangello (23rd July 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I often wonder if some people wait for an auspicious number on the clock before releasing their post. Many of the best posts have strange coincidental numbers associated with them. And yes, digital clocks have made seeing these recurring numbers more prevalent. Yet I see it everywhere. On serial numbers, watching videos (I like to know how much time is left), sometimes books or articles, receipts, bank accounts, letters, and many other sources. Heck, even my water bottle has 666 at the end of its serial number!
    Right when you said that, I checked my phone's clock, for fun, and what do you know:

It's 11:33!

If it's the Universe, it certainly has a sense of humor.

Now it's 11:35. But typing on my phone's annoying autocorrect keyboard takes time, so... whatever.

Edit: just noticed my previous post was posted at 11:33 as well.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Nice joke, Angels.
    Last edited by Tam; 21st July 2018 at 17:50.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (21st July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2018), Mike (21st July 2018), pyrangello (23rd July 2018)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    I've had pretty much all of that, Mike, in the same exact way as you, as well. Kind of creepy.

My numbers were (in order of prevalence) 3:33, 2:22, 4:44, and 11:11, as well as the double versions of each.

I'm not a woo person either. And I wonder, whether or not it's anything significant. If I only saw it on the clocks, I wouldn't think twice. But like you, I've been seeing them absolutely everywhere. Not so much the others anymore, but 3:33 and 11:11, definitely.

It's weird, but....I don't know. The idea of angels trying to wake me up with numbers just sounds so absurd to me.

Yeah I hear ya. That's what got me too, that it wasn't just the clocks, but a whole host of other stuff as well.

Re Angel Numbers: In the early days of my 'alt' exploration, i spent many an overcaffeinated day in the "new age" section at Barnes and noble, flipping thru one weird book after another, looking for something I never quite found. And there was always this group of books about so called "angel numbers". The author's name eludes me now, but I can still see her benevolently weird smiling face, surrounded by bright purples and blues, with cherubic entities embracing under pink clouds. I'd flip thru a few pages, groan, and then go back to reading about Mothman or whatever.

It did occur to me (and I'd be interested in hearing your opinion on this) that maybe there are actually negative syncronicities. Usually we associate synchs with positiivity and good luck etc. The woo woo that I do have in me can't help but speculate (based on my experiences)

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (21st July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2018), Tam (21st July 2018)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    333 for me, always 333. Glad I'm not alone! Everywhere, anywhere, anyhow, just like you Mike, just like Indigris. The consistency and regularity of it was and is really strange, and what it means (if anything) I really don't know.

I was in bad shape at this time - my heart was beating so hard in my chest that I could barely think; everything was fuzzy and vague (no i wasn't drunk. I felt like this all the time!). I always felt like I was trying to interpret reality from a point 2 feet under water. I was falling apart.
    I know it, mate! It was roughly around the 2000-2005 time frame when I was going through exactly the same kind of thing. Palpitations to the point of almost passing out. It sometimes felt like I was having constant small heart attacks, and it didn't matter if I was exerting myself or lying in bed. Doctors never found a thing, so I just soldiered on through it.

This might sound a bit woo-woo, but the explanation for these problems I was later told (by a healer, and then a psychic), was that the natural rhythms of the body (or something) were trying to catch up with an uptick of global frequency/vibration. There was a lot of new energy hitting the planet at that time - so say - and palpitations like these were a widely reported phenomenon in adapting to it, particularly among my generation. I was told tinnitus was another symptom.

No idea why, if it's even true, or if this has any relation to what you were going through. Either way, I was reassured that the issues would soon disappear, and they did.

That's interesting that we had the same experience! Do you still have any symptoms??

However, I can only blame my issues on my near pathological consumption of caffeine during the day, and my love of beer in the evenings. My heart never knew if it was coming or going.

(Note: God I miss coffee)

I will confess to wondering, from time to time, if so called ascension energies might be playing a role in any of it (because it was much easier to accept all this if it was because I was spiritually noble and worthy rather than your standard 3d f#ck up.

But I've never been able to take any of that stuff too seriously.

Do you still see the numbers?

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (21st July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd July 2018), Tam (21st July 2018)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

The way I look at is not from the perspective of woo woo. I see it as gestalts of reality. Archetypical interference patterns that constitute the gnosis of existence itself. They are standing wave patterns of information, the very building blocks of consciousness. The things we call matter and energy are merely manifestations of these interacting gestalts, of which we ourselves are a part. Sometimes, what?, a tone is struck, a pure note that vibrates in such a way as to, for just a moment, remove all the interference so that all that's left is the standing pattern behind. Numbers are degrees or gradients of congruity, they are information at its most fundamental level. Of course they will be seen at auspicious moments, that is their function, and that is the purpose of consciousness - to "see" the pattern and uncover its truth. That is gnosis.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 21st July 2018 at 17:23.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Daniel Duxfield (22nd July 2018), Jayke (21st July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2018), Mike (21st July 2018), Tam (21st July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast