Thread: I've been seeing 11:11 a lot lately

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,370 times in 497 posts

Default Re: I've been seeing 11:11 a lot lately

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    I've had pretty much all of that, Mike, in the same exact way as you, as well. Kind of creepy.

My numbers were (in order of prevalence) 3:33, 2:22, 4:44, and 11:11, as well as the double versions of each.

I'm not a woo person either. And I wonder, whether or not it's anything significant. If I only saw it on the clocks, I wouldn't think twice. But like you, I've been seeing them absolutely everywhere. Not so much the others anymore, but 3:33 and 11:11, definitely.

It's weird, but....I don't know. The idea of angels trying to wake me up with numbers just sounds so absurd to me.

Yeah I hear ya. That's what got me too, that it wasn't just the clocks, but a whole host of other stuff as well.

Re Angel Numbers: In the early days of my 'alt' exploration, i spent many an overcaffeinated day in the "new age" section at Barnes and noble, flipping thru one weird book after another, looking for something I never quite found. And there was always this group of books about so called "angel numbers". The author's name eludes me now, but I can still see her benevolently weird smiling face, surrounded by bright purples and blues, with cherubic entities embracing under pink clouds. I'd flip thru a few pages, groan, and then go back to reading about Mothman or whatever.

It did occur to me (and I'd be interested in hearing your opinion on this) that maybe there are actually negative syncronicities. Usually we associate synchs with positiivity and good luck etc. The woo woo that I do have in me can't help but speculate (based on my experiences)
    Hey, Mike. Hope things are doing well.

Your early days remind me of mine. I've sort of always been into this whole scene, really. The first red flags were in early childhood. Started with a love of all things fantasy. Narnia and Harry Potter were my favorite, and as a little one I wanted to be a mermaid, a pink one with a rainbow tail, iirc. Then, during early adolescence, I had a borderline-unhealthy obsession with ghosts. I still have my giant copy of "Ghosts" by Hanz Holzer. I remember my father, who's very much into this kind of thing, beelining for the alternative section at Borders during family trips there, and I would always follow. He'd go for the aliens, me, for the paranormal. That book cost 30 bucks, which was a lot, especially since we were basically poor at the time (though the rare times we had money to spare, it went to books if nothing else was needed). Every time we went, which was about once a month, we would sit and read for a few hours. I always, always read that one. Finally, my parents bought it for me. My mother didn't understand my obsession, but my dad did! I remember her making fun of us (endearingly) whenever we'd go off to read our "weird books". The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I suppose.

Thanks for bringing back old, forgotten memories.

Anyways, sorry for the slight tangent there. Back to topic.

To answer your question, I would say that it's entirely possible that negative synchronicities exist. Mine have never (at face value) been negative like yours may be, but the way I see it is this: why the hell would the Universe or whatever have synchronicities be only positive? Sounds arbitrary. The Universe, near as I can tell, isn't all sunshine and ponies.

That, and some synchronicities have led people to research or experience things that put their lives in danger, even if indirectly. So, technically, you could say they're "negative".

But like you said, one can't help but speculate, especially since my last post (ironically) was posted at 11:33. I swear on my dog's life I did NOT do that on purpose. And if you knew me irl, you would know that I take Pancho's life very seriously.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

Time will tell if these mean anything at all.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (21st July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2018), Michelle Marie (26th July 2018), Mike (21st July 2018), petra (25th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

This is another way of understanding it. At the very least the subconscious mind sees everything within the vision. This has a proof. An eyewitness of a murderer may not be able to remember what the murderer looks like, but is able to describe everything in detail under hypnosis. Remember how the Fisher map was drawn?

So only a tiny bit of visual information enters our conscious mind. How does the conscious mind choose what’s seen? I think it is by evolution and personal experience. A nude picture, a human face may be the first to come to vision. As 911, 311 are obvious numbers recently carved into the human subconsciousness, it is no wonder they are spotted right away.

I estimate I see 911 on the computer clock between 9:00 and 9:30 in the morning 1 out of 5 times, a 6 times increase in the probability than random.
    Last edited by syrwong; 21st July 2018 at 17:55.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (21st July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2018), Michelle Marie (26th July 2018), Mike (21st July 2018), petra (25th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,572 times in 5,713 posts

Anyways, sorry for the slight tangent there. Back to topic.
    Pah! That tangent was lovely. I enjoyed reading it. Your parents sound like very cool people.

I'm not sure if this is useful in any way for anyone here. I post it with a twinge of embarrassment. Although in varying degrees I do believe in concepts of 'higher self' or 'consciousness' , whenever I see them overused in this community i get alarms going off on the base of my skull. Anyway, it's short, and that's surely worth something.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (21st July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2018), O Donna (25th July 2018), Tam (22nd July 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,759 times in 4,341 posts

Do you still see the numbers?
    Yep, it's an ongoing thing. As for the coffee...yeh that can play havoc with the body's rhythms, especially if you drank a lot of coffee shop coffee (like Starbucks etc), which is loaded with caffeine and sugar. I don't touch it personally, but I am a big tea drinker!

Funny thing about 11.11. It was at the exact time of 11/11/11 that I found Avalon. I applied, was accepted, and joined a few days later.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (21st July 2018), Michelle Marie (26th July 2018), O Donna (25th July 2018), pyrangello (23rd July 2018), sunwings (26th July 2018), Valerie Villars (21st July 2018), wondering (22nd July 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Check out this amazing 11 11 story, John St Julien Baba Wanyama (Sorry I don't know how to do links or things like that yet!)
    Last edited by Mike; 21st July 2018 at 20:40.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hendog For This Post:

Michelle Marie (26th July 2018), Mike (21st July 2018), pyrangello (23rd July 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,448 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Hendog (here)
    Check out this amazing 11 11 story, John St Julien Baba Wanyama (Sorry I don't know how to do links or things like that yet!)
    Mod note: click the big purple FAQs question mark button at the top right of any page, and there are detailed easy-to-follow instructions.

~~~

I searched, and believe it may be this video:

My 11:11 story... How I followed 11:11, And God helped me support over 1000 children

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Hendog (21st July 2018), Michelle Marie (26th July 2018), Mike (21st July 2018), O Donna (25th July 2018), pyrangello (23rd July 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

or this one?

Bill beat me to the punch
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Hendog (21st July 2018), Michelle Marie (26th July 2018), Mike (21st July 2018), O Donna (25th July 2018), pyrangello (23rd July 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Thank you Bill. That is the one.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hendog For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2018), Michelle Marie (26th July 2018), pyrangello (23rd July 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    South Africa Avalon Member JohanB's Avatar
    Language
    Afrikaans
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,066 times in 166 posts

I have read with interest all the post on this topic and decided to share a 11:11 story.

A few years back this number also often "appeared" in my goings about and i consulted "Dr Google" to see who else "experienced" this. Someone mentioned the movie "I Origins (2014)" and how 11:11 was used creatvely in one scene.

Check it out, very thought provoking movie, here is the trailer:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2884206...?ref_=tt_ov_vi

Last edited by JohanB; 24th July 2018 at 19:40.
    Life is good, almost always !

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JohanB For This Post:

Michelle Marie (26th July 2018), Mike (22nd July 2018), O Donna (25th July 2018), pyrangello (23rd July 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

I go back and forth with my thoughts on this topic. It is easy to dismiss. Seeing 11:11 catches your eye much more than 10:47 obviously.

But when you are the person that experiences it and it catches your eye time and time again, it has a bit of a bite to it. Same can be said about many things. For example, I use to believe in UFOs, but when I actually experienced it - and enough times and enough of an experience - then my belief in UFO's became undeniably real - that took it to another level of belief. Same can be said about ghosts. A person can believe in ghosts, but when they actually have an experience themselves, they suddenly realize that although they did believe prior to the experience, they really believe now. (ok, I'm tired - sorry if I over did it a bit

Back to the numbers I have also noticed myself seeing repeating numbers. Fine. But one day I was really busy and I picked up my phone to check on the Avalon site - I noticed it was 11:11. Was busy throughout the day and later I picked up the phone to chill out and check on Avalon, it again was 11:11. I seem to experience repeating numbers in batches. I won't notice any for a while and then it will occur every day for almost a week - something like that.

I also agree that it could be a bad omen too - why not? Hopefully it all balances out. But I have to say, I do put more belief into the paranormal and UFO's than the repeating numbers. if there is something to the repeating numbers, it certainly isn't very clear otherwise we wouldn't be having such a varied discussion.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Daniel Duxfield (22nd July 2018), Ernie Nemeth (22nd July 2018), JohanB (22nd July 2018), Michelle Marie (26th July 2018), Mike (22nd July 2018), O Donna (25th July 2018), pyrangello (23rd July 2018), Tam (22nd July 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,231 times in 233 posts

20:20.

A couple of summers ago, after several years of feeling lost, depressed and directionless, my life took a massive upturn for the better.

I met my partner, who I'm still with, my positivity came back, job opportunities started presenting themselves, and I was introduced to a very helpful 'circle' group communication/healing technique.

It was around this time that, almost on a daily basis, I would absent mindedly pull out my phone, and it would shiw 20:20 on the clock.

I soon took this as a sign to keep my eye on the ball of my life's direction, and to not lose sight of my purpose here on earth.

After months of this happening, I regressed somewhat back into old habits and directionless. This is when I stopped seeing 20:20.

3 nights ago, whilst in a semi awake state, lying in bed, I had what I can only describe as a profound shamanic journey experience. Very like my experiences on ayahuasca. I experienced my chakras opening, from bottom to top, especially my heart. Kundalini rising? I also had many letting go of my 'negative past' processes. As in 'I am not my past self', 'there is only now', and 'I, and indeed all of us, are perfect beings just as we are'.

Powerful stuff! 🙂

In the days since, I've seen 20:20 on my phone every evening. And believe it or not, it was bang on that time when I started typing this post.

So for what it's worth, I now see that this is my higher self showing me that I'm back on track with regards to my life purpose.
    Last edited by Ben; 22nd July 2018 at 20:23.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Michelle Marie (26th July 2018), Mike (22nd July 2018), O Donna (25th July 2018), petra (25th July 2018), pyrangello (23rd July 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    It only counts if you see it at least three times a day ...
    Hilarious!!

I'm starting to notice 11:11 a lot again lately.

The time I looked at the clock at 11:17 and thought "ha! It didn't get me that time" does not count....

Last time I noticed 11:11, I was passenger in my own car, and someone on a dirt bike was popping the most amazing wheelie I have ever seen! It was so cool... yet so dangerous. I was impressed... but my friend was clearly not.

That's a clue, for me. Seeing wheelies are a common theme kind of like seeing 11:11. I can't help but wonder what was going through that guy's head as he was doing that wheelie.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

DeDukshyn (24th July 2018), Michelle Marie (26th July 2018), O Donna (25th July 2018)

25. Link to Post #53
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Time will tell if these mean anything at all.
    Yeah... for me it's kind of like being in a constant state of "Wait and see"

Timing is everything I suppose... that's a good cliché

Ever heard of a "time joke"? What that means is a joke that takes a while to kick in - you don't realize it's even funny for a day, a week, or even a month.

There's another kind of time joke too - when the time actually jokes with you. When 7:07 started reminding me of "LOL" - that was a good time joke!

It's as if.... the timing of my thoughts and the time on my clock just synced up in such a way that made me laugh at the implication.

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    This is another way of understanding it. At the very least the subconscious mind sees everything within the vision. This has a proof. An eyewitness of a murderer may not be able to remember what the murderer looks like, but is able to describe everything in detail under hypnosis. Remember how the Fisher map was drawn?
    I don't put a lot of faith in this because I think memories can be faked. I'm just really suspicious... I'd have a hard time identifying a murderer.... because I just don't trust my memory. My memory, your memory, all our memory has flaws in it - it's just not perfect.

I'm not sure if this is useful in any way for anyone here...
    Negative syncs are important too, I've had that. In my experience I found it to be sooooo incredibly tricky that I had to start just trusting my gut, and so I don't feel as if I'd learn much from the video. Bookmarked anyway though, I'd really like to get a chance to watch a lot of this stuff (but privately)

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I go back and forth with my thoughts on this topic. It is easy to dismiss. Seeing 11:11 catches your eye much more than 10:47 obviously.

But when you are the person that experiences it and it catches your eye time and time again, it has a bit of a bite to it. Same can be said about many things. For example, I use to believe in UFOs, but when I actually experienced it - and enough times and enough of an experience - then my belief in UFO's became undeniably real - that took it to another level of belief. Same can be said about ghosts. A person can believe in ghosts, but when they actually have an experience themselves, they suddenly realize that although they did believe prior to the experience, they really believe now. (ok, I'm tired - sorry if I over did it a bit
    That's a good job of explaining! Might I add, I never used to notice any numbers at all. I'd hear about people "seeing signs from God" or other stuff my whole life, but I had never felt anything like that until after I jumped down the UFO rabbit hole when I was about 35.

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I also agree that it could be a bad omen too - why not? Hopefully it all balances out. But I have to say, I do put more belief into the paranormal and UFO's than the repeating numbers. if there is something to the repeating numbers, it certainly isn't very clear otherwise we wouldn't be having such a varied discussion.
    Of course it can be a bad omen too, I definitely think so. I won't be one of the ones who is "Following 11:11" hoping to get a surprise from God at the end.

My guess so far about why it's happening is because of "Realms" overlapping, and also that the overlapping is supposed to happen - it's nothing to be afraid of. "Realms" are an artificial thing too, I don't think it's natural.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Michelle Marie (26th July 2018)

27. Link to Post #54
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Daniel Duxfield (here)
    So yeah, I've been seeing 11:11 a lot lately.
    I've been aware of the 11:11 phenomenon for a couple or 3 years now, but have only started seeing 11:11 since last year. Quite sporadically, but recently I've been seeing it several times a week.

I guess I'm asking for some sort of guidance on this. I know the world as we know it is changing and I wonder if this is connected with these up coming changes, as I'm seeing 11:11 with greater frequency.

Thanks.
    In my very strong opinion, it's a numeric version of pareidolia... seeing patterns in randomly created configurations because you're expecting to see them, or already have a kind of pre-formed template in your mind.

Like, if you've just bought a red Ford car, then you'll suddenly see a LOT of those everywhere you go for a few weeks.

Nothing's changed in the physical universe, but you're just noticing them now just because red Ford cars are foremost in your mind.

If there was a new internet meme that 10:10 was even more highly significant, and you spent a lot of time thinking and reading about that, then that'd be what you'd see and remember. I'm sure of this, but I'm not going to spend any time testing it!

Bill, Daniel, I certainly can make legitimate claim to having experienced this 11:11 phenom for some time now...my most conscious recollection being just shortly after 9/11 happened...after having had major surgery...

And Bill...I have only this to say about your 'explaining this away'...and it is "Hahahaha...nice try, because based on your response, you simply don't understand the synchronous properties to this phenom".

I get what you are saying in the context, of say, my wife being pregnant, and I just so happen to see many pregnant women in my travels. Just as when I try to quit smoking...I just so happen to notice just how many people smoke in my city....I GET IT!!

However...when you get a very random impulse to check what time it is, and it just so happens to be 11:11...or 1:11...or 2:22 etc etc...and the frequency of this "coincidental impulse" seems too impossible to be left up to chance...that's when I say bullocks to your general dismissal, brother!! Buttt...it's not only an impulse to check the time in our digital world...

I recall various incidents where a person verbally says "eleven-eleven" to me...like when I made a purchase at a local convenience store - and I really have NO idea as to how this hapless "newbie" came upon a total of "$11.11" when what I was purchasing certainly came to a greater amount (to which, after the shock of hearing "That'll be eleven-eleven sir.." I had admitted couldn't be right) - that this whole thing was more than I could explain away on my own...

Some here have shared info on how we, and our thoughts and impulses, can be manipulated via electro-magnetism...and I'm not going to stubbornly make any assumptions here...but I do feel that this 11:11 thing could be coming from a nefarious source...if this is related to something of human origin...otherwise...I don't know. All I know is that this whole experience is of a synchronous quality...

And that's my 2 cents (or rather my nickel here in Canada)

- David
    Last edited by drgreig; 26th July 2018 at 05:42.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to drgreig For This Post:

Ben (26th July 2018), Michelle Marie (26th July 2018), petra (26th July 2018)

29. Link to Post #55
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by drgreig (here)
    All I know is that this whole experience is of a synchronous quality...
    I'll second that motion!

Something weird is going on with the synchronicities, I'm certain of it. I never used to feel anything like that, and I think 11:11 is only the tip of the ice berg.

Other weird things are happening around me too, it's just impossible to explain to anyone else, because it's so personal. One that really stands out is the TV giving me the creeps - that's not happening a lot now since I watch a lot less TV - but it's as if the TV was responding to what I was thinking (creeeepy)

Lately it's more nice though, not creepy, just much more complicated and impossible to explain. It's not scary any more

It feels like the universe knows what I am going to think before I think it (and yes I know how dumb it sounds). Other's would probably call that manifesting reality but I call it creepy as F*

Quote Posted by drgreig (here)
    And that's my 2 cents (or rather my nickel here in Canada)
    I laughed. Go Canada!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

drgreig (26th July 2018), Michelle Marie (26th July 2018)

31. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Hendog (here)
    Mod note: click the big purple FAQs question mark button at the top right of any page, and there are detailed easy-to-follow instructions.

~~~

I searched, and believe it may be this video:

My 11:11 story... How I followed 11:11, And God helped me support over 1000 children

He brings up a significant distinction--intellectual intelligence or innate intelligence. It seems that innate intelligence can interpret the meaning and purpose of things. When validation or confirmation occurs, the trust in the inner wisdom and guidance grows stronger.

It's within. It's individual. It's real. And it feels good; it feels right. It's inspiration to do something good and to be your best. Maybe it inspires the expression of love.

This guy sure did something great with his life.

I see he felt tired in the video below. His spirit will be restored. Challenging times are part of the ebb and flow of life. I'm sure he'll get his rest, then carry on.

I feel good and appreciative when seeing these numbers repetitively. I stay positive, so they always have a positive impact. There have been times when I've had internal warnings. I've heeded those, too. Being prepared helps a lot.

There's a guy I know that says: "You will find what you are looking for." It also depends on how you are looking.

Intention has a lot to do with how life plays out. So does the meaning and purpose that we set for ourselves. Like if we look for truth because we wish to be free from deception, free from harm, that overall benevolent intention will be different than exploring in lower activities with no intention.

Like if someone does ayahuasca with a spiritual intention, the outcome would be different than doing it just for thrills or with no intention. I've never done ayahuasca, but it fits for the point about intention as I have heard stories.

So, our perspective and perception can determine the meaning of the number phenomenon.

MM

ADD:

LOL...I just went for a bike ride after posting this. The first numbers I saw were 111, and 4444!
    Funny.
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 26th July 2018 at 16:20.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ben (26th July 2018), petra (26th July 2018)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

Quote Posted by Daniel Duxfield (here)
    So yeah, I've been seeing 11:11 a lot lately.
    I've been aware of the 11:11 phenomenon for a couple or 3 years now, but have only started seeing 11:11 since last year. Quite sporadically, but recently I've been seeing it several times a week.

I guess I'm asking for some sort of guidance on this. I know the world as we know it is changing and I wonder if this is connected with these up coming changes, as I'm seeing 11:11 with greater frequency.

Thanks.
    In my very strong opinion, it's a numeric version of pareidolia... seeing patterns in randomly created configurations because you're expecting to see them, or already have a kind of pre-formed template in your mind.

Like, if you've just bought a red Ford car, then you'll suddenly see a LOT of those everywhere you go for a few weeks.

Nothing's changed in the physical universe, but you're just noticing them now just because red Ford cars are foremost in your mind.

If there was a new internet meme that 10:10 was even more highly significant, and you spent a lot of time thinking and reading about that, then that'd be what you'd see and remember. I'm sure of this, but I'm not going to spend any time testing it!

Please let me share my story of double digits and pattern of numbers... But before of that I wan't to emphasize that english is not my native language, so try to be patient because of the mistakes I do. <3

My 11:11 phenomenon and how it started
    I have been very intrested in paranormal stuff, UFO's and all spiritual as long as I remember. Actually I told my grandmother at the age of 4, that I am waiting for the little men from the outer space to pick me up. I had told to her that they had promised to come someday.

So indeed, this kind of stuff run's in my blood. Maybe literally, that I have actually been told by the seer Carol Clark (that I am one of the first incarnated old souls to this planet or something like that... Can't recall the reading that well anymore, I got it few years ago.)

However I was not that well aware of 11:11 and double digits until I experienced quite an massive wakening during the 2010-2012. **** got real so to say. Dreams that came true, clairvoyance experiences, VERY intense encounters in deep meditations, computers and lights getting crazy while channeling energy some few to mention. This all was accompanied by massive amounts of double digits: mostly 11:11 and abit later 22:22 or 222. AND my wife I met at the time was encounteeing these too. We were sure that it had something to so with 2012, but as we all know... Nothing ever happens. :D

Back to normal
    Then the 2013-2014 came and the weird things around me started to fade slowly away year by year and I descended back to mundanity in late 2015. No dreams, 11:11 or anything. Just paying the bills and trying to survive in this mad world. Still I was happy about my experiences because I knew that I was serving now higher (good) purpose for sure... It kind of changes your perspective when you meet the God (of somekind?) and other astral beings in meditation. (Btw I don't use any drugs, alcohol or suffer serious mental issues to my knowledge )

It is happening again
    Few years passed and I came to think that 11:11 was just a phase. Something like Bill there describes. But then, last winter the 11:11 and double digits started to appear again. Also for my wife. We both were kind of surprised because of this. The numbers were very intence during the spring and early summer, but have now started to show signs of fasing again. And We don't have a slightest clue why? Was this a sign of somekind? No idea.

Next steps?
    Maybe I should ask from Carol when our monetary situation gets better, dunno?

What do you think about all this? Just crazy, vivid imagination (true) or something to ponder more?
    Last edited by Arak; 30th July 2018 at 20:43.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Mike (30th July 2018)

35. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,572 times in 5,713 posts

Hi Arak. First off, your English is excellent. So no worries there.

I can relate to what you wrote. I have all the same interests you do, and can't help but think there's some kind of connection between that sort of mentality and the numbers.

Like you, the numbers came and went for me. I saw them in a flurry, beginning when I was 27 and in the throes of some bad health stuff; I saw them consistently for maybe 2 or 3 years after that, but since then almost never.

I do sometimes wonder if someone or something was trying to reach me somehow, like maybe through my subconscious? I don't know. Sometimes I think whoever or whatever was delivering the message gave up on me, because maybe I wasn't "getting it" or something.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

petra (3rd August 2018)

37. Link to Post #59
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Hi Arak. First off, your English is excellent. So no worries there.

I can relate to what you wrote. I have all the same interests you do, and can't help but think there's some kind of connection between that sort of mentality and the numbers.

Like you, the numbers came and went for me. I saw them in a flurry, beginning when I was 27 and in the throes of some bad health stuff; I saw them consistently for maybe 2 or 3 years after that, but since then almost never.

I do sometimes wonder if someone or something was trying to reach me somehow, like maybe through my subconscious? I don't know. Sometimes I think whoever or whatever was delivering the message gave up on me, because maybe I wasn't "getting it" or something.
    Or maybe they just come by now and then?

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Mike (31st July 2018)

39. Link to Post #60
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

These are the kind of signs that someone get along life, to get a subtle message for a new path that will come, or that you are in the right path, or a specific event... etc. I'm not talking only about number sequence but much more than that, in which only the person can synchronise on that signs, understand when the sign happen and to unlock its secret when the time comes. Even if you tell to others they won't understand its meaning, its something very personal and based on my experience is like a subtle guidance.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 3rd August 2018 at 12:12.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

petra (3rd August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast