Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: I've been seeing 11:11 a lot lately

1. Link to Post #61
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: I've been seeing 11:11 a lot lately

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I do sometimes wonder if someone or something was trying to reach me somehow, like maybe through my subconscious? I don't know. Sometimes I think whoever or whatever was delivering the message gave up on me, because maybe I wasn't "getting it" or something.
    Oh Mike, this part made me laugh. I can relate too

I wonder if it's possible for my "future self" to communicate with me, because that's what it felt like in my mind at the time. It really felt like those 11:11 signals, and other ones, were from ME! In my case though... it also felt like my eyeballs were being hijacked a little bit, and so that's what makes me suspicious. I can control where I am looking.... most of the time... =/

It also felt a bit like hyper sensitivity. Like maybe this kind of thing happens all the time, it's only just certain times we're sensitive to it? (shrug)

Any way, I don't think it's over. I used to, but then I began to feel like I was being naive again. I know it's been said before... but feels like something big is getting ready to happen!

As for "getting it" or not - I don't think it's possible to understand some things unless "God" lets you. I have to put quotes around God sometimes, but the point I'm getting at is - that pieces of our understanding are out of our control.

I might not be the sharpest tool, but I'm sharp enough to know that if you put me into a cage with a Rubik's cube and I need to solve the puzzle to get out, I am NEVER going to get out of that cage lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Mike (4th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4