+ Reply to Thread

Thread: George H.W. Bush's heart doctor killed in drive-by shooting

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default George H.W. Bush's heart doctor killed in drive-by shooting

It pains me to cite CNN.

Quote Heart doctor for former President George H.W. Bush killed in bicycle drive-by shooting

(CNN) - A cardiologist who treated former President George H.W. Bush was killed Friday morning in a bicycle-to-bicycle drive-by shooting near Texas Medical Center in Houston, authorities said.

Dr. Mark Hausknecht and the shooter were both riding bikes on South Main Street, near Texas Children's Pavilion for Women, shortly before 9 a.m. local time, Executive Assistant Police Chief Troy Finner said at a news conference.

Hausknecht, 65, was biking north when he passed the shooter going in the other direction, Finner said. The shooter turned, fired two shots at Hausknecht and rode away on his bike, Finner said.

Hausknecht was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead, Finner said.

Finner said investigators didn't know if the shooting was targeted, random or caused by road rage. He said a few people witnessed the shooting and video may become available.

In an updated description, the suspect is said to be a white or Hispanic male, about 30 years old, wearing a tan baseball cap, gray warmup jacket, khaki shorts and riding a light-colored mountain bike bicycle.

Jim McGrath, spokesman for the 94-year-old former President, issued this statement: "President George HW Bush was deeply saddened by the tragic circumstances surrounding the untimely passing of Dr. Mark Hausknecht, and 41 sends his most sincere condolences to the Hausknecht family, his colleagues at Houston Methodist, and his friends."

"Mark was a fantastic cardiologist and a good man," President Bush said in the statement. "I will always be grateful for his exceptional, compassionate care. His family is in our prayers."

In a statement, Houston Methodist Hospital said: "I'm very sorry to inform you that Dr. Mark Hausknecht, a cardiologist who was an important member of the Houston Methodist staff and the DeBakey Heart & Vascular Center, was tragically shot and killed this morning while riding his bicycle to work. Mark was a leader in the Houston Cardiovascular Associates and specialized in cardiovascular disease. He received his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine and completed his residency and fellowship at The John Hopkins Hospital. He is a longtime Houston Methodist-affiliated physician and has been in practice for almost four decades."

The shooting prompted authorities to urge people inside the Bioscience Research Collaborative Center to shelter in place, CNN affiliate KTRK reported.

CNN's Jamie Gangel and Jamiel Lynch contributed to this report.
    https://archive.fo/XsMC2#selection-1409.0-1466.2

Daddy Bush has been in and out of the hospital a lot lately. Looks like whatever he's been doing, he's going to have to find a new doctor now.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: George H.W. Bush's heart doctor killed in drive-by shooting

Of course this likely was just a random event unconnected to the following

However…

Bush, back in the day, was according to some, literally the head of the deep state. Numero uno. Bill Clinton supposed to have taken his place.
    According to some deep conspiracy theorists, there may be a war going on amongst the elite.

My theory is this. They don’t kill each other; they kill people attached to the other side or groups of people like terrorist sides. This may be that kind of action

I like to say, or call it
    A war in Heaven
    Or more accurate…
    A war in Hell

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (22nd July 2018), Bayareamom (22nd July 2018), Cardillac (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), gaiagirl (22nd July 2018), justntime2learn (22nd July 2018), Justplain (22nd July 2018)

4. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

@Zak

you could very well be right-

but I'm learning something new: I never thought GHW Bush had a heart...

Larry :-)

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), ichingcarpenter (22nd July 2018), justntime2learn (22nd July 2018), Justplain (22nd July 2018), Matt P (22nd July 2018), selinam (23rd July 2018), syrwong (22nd July 2018), Wind (22nd July 2018)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @Zak

That's a good one Larry
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (22nd July 2018), Cardillac (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

My first thought was there is karma to pay if you’re giving care to, and prolonging the life of, a mass murdering crime syndicate boss psychopath. If one of them requested my services I would say no thanks.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (22nd July 2018), BMJ (22nd July 2018), Cardillac (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), Wind (22nd July 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @Zak

LoL ....... maybe the doctor found out the heart was reptilian and not human and was gonna release that info?

That being said the doctor didn't deserve to die this way

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (22nd July 2018), Cardillac (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Zak247 (here)
    Bush, back in the day, was according to some, literally the head of the deep state. Numero uno. Bill Clinton supposed to have taken his place.
    According to some deep conspiracy theorists, there may be a war going on amongst the elite.

My theory is this. They don’t kill each other; they kill people attached to the other side or groups of people like terrorist sides. This may be that kind of action
    That's basically what I think too. I also think these elites are illegally harvesting children for life-extension technologies, because they're already pumping out a bunch of stuff in the media about how infusions of young blood can make people live longer, and it has all the signs of being another facet of the human trafficking industry.

Killing Daddy Bush's doctor may be killing his illegal connection to life-extension procedures.

On the other hand, maybe Bush's doctor was about to start talking about some of this illegal stuff to investigators, and had to be killed by Bush's people.

Either way, something is definitely odd about it. It wasn't a robbery. It was a careful drive-by shooting... using a bicycle.

Here's an example article for reference:

Quote Peter Thiel Is Very, Very Interested in Young People's Blood

The contrarian venture capitalist believes transfusions may hold the key to his dream of living forever.

More than anything, Peter Thiel, the billionaire technology investor and Donald Trump supporter, wants to find a way to escape death. He's channeled millions of dollars into startups working on anti-aging medicine, spends considerable time and money researching therapies for his personal use, and believes society ought to open its mind to life-extension methods that sound weird or unsavory.

Speaking of weird and unsavory, if there's one thing that really excites Thiel, it's the prospect of having younger people's blood transfused into his own veins.

That practice is known as parabiosis, and, according to Thiel, it's a potential biological Fountain of Youth--the closest thing science has discovered to an anti-aging panacea. Research into parabiosis began in the 1950s with crude experiments that involved cutting rats open and stitching their circulatory systems together. After decades languishing on the fringes, it's recently started getting attention from mainstream researchers, with multiple clinical trials underway in humans in the U.S. and even more advanced studies in China and Korea.

Considering the science-fiction promise of parabiosis, the studies have received notably little fanfare. But Thiel has been watching closely.
    https://www.inc.com/jeff-bercovici/p...ung-blood.html

Thiel also was the founder of Palantir, which is an incredibly sophisticated AI intelligence network that can provide intelligence on activities from anywhere on the planet in real-time and even predict future events based on its immense data collection.

This is the system that the Clinton cartel was using to help them manage all of their arms smuggling and human trafficking networks, according to George Webb's open source research. It looks like Thiel was basically just renting out this technology to whoever wanted to use it, as if he's a public face of a military/intelligence front company.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 22nd July 2018 at 20:52.

+ Reply to Thread