+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Steven Greer and David Wilcock Podcast 2013

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Default Dr. Steven Greer and David Wilcock Podcast 2013

I found this conversation interesting because it came out 2 weeks before Greer's first movie Sirius and he mentions his interview with Joe Rogan which is #331 for a timeline on this interview so you can catch both if you want

Dr. Greer mentions his plan for a lab founded by the people so it can share technology to humanity which sounds much like Tom Delongs' To the stars Academy. This is also a conversation is right before Corey Goode hooked up with David and was still at Avalon and growing his story here. David says he wants an insider too.

Greer dominates the conversation and talks about his insiders but David adds his own stuff. I think by listening to this you can get an insight more into David's psychological development with 'insiders' and 'threats'. David also talks about his housemaid and the CIA? I didn't get that story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZdCwF7QLxc

On edit David mentions being contacted by some media group to do a series of shows. Anyone know when he started on Gaia it can't be Ancient Aliens cause he was already a contributor and that show started filming in 2009 and premiered 2010 . So he found corey when ?
    Last edited by ichingcarpenter; 22nd July 2018 at 13:17.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2018), Cardillac (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), Rawhide68 (22nd July 2018), RunningDeer (22nd July 2018), toppy (23rd July 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer and David Wilcock Podcast 2013

as I never try to throw out babies with bathwaters I think most of what Wilcock and Greer has stated is actually fact-

Larry

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (22nd July 2018), toppy (23rd July 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    as I never try to throw out babies with bathwaters I think most of what Wilcock and Greer has stated is actually fact-

Larry
    To me it was pre Corey Goode territory and Wilcock though he didn't add much, was when I liked him before he got too pretentious and narcissistic. I liked Greer because his insiders showed their data and proof of employment and Greer also said he wanted the oath of swearing that their testimony was real before congress. If you listened to it Greer had the backup data he showed Rogan on his podcast which is why I suggested one watch that. This is why I can't stand all the insiders David has brought forward since this time since they never produce any data, proof of employment but only hearsay vs Greer's insiders.

I didn't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

But none the less still worth the listening time. At least for me.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Rawhide68 (22nd July 2018), toppy (23rd July 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,721 times in 32,945 posts

This is utterly off-topic, for which I apologize. But I'm listening to the video, which I also heard years ago, and Steven Greer really is speaking out apparently quite boldly about a lot of interesting things. He's hardly pulling his punches, or being cautious or deferential.

But that was back in 2013.

So here's the rhetorical question. Why hasn't Steven Greer ever once said anything about Emery Smith, with whom he worked closely for several years at CSETI and on the Sirius documentary?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), ichingcarpenter (22nd July 2018), mountain_jim (25th July 2018), Rawhide68 (22nd July 2018), toppy (23rd July 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I always think back to Greer's treatment of David Adair when he "lured" him to testify, but then didn't allow him to speak to the press. Rather odd....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Spellbound (22nd July 2018), toppy (23rd July 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This is utterly off-topic, for which I apologize. But I'm listening to the video, which I also heard years ago, and Steven Greer really is speaking out apparently quite boldly about a lot of interesting things. He's hardly pulling his punches, or being cautious or deferential.

But that was back in 2013.

So here's the rhetorical question. Why hasn't Steven Greer ever once said anything about Emery Smith, with whom he worked closely for several years at CSETI and on the Sirius documentary?

Yes
    And if this guy was such an insider, insider why didn't Greer grab him up?

Greer had his insiders with credentials.

On topic again I noticed when Greer said he had his insiders David would say he had his insiders. David also had an insiders prediction news that Obama was gonna cut the military in his second term. Obama didn't. Greer was on fire in the interview cause he was gearing up for his movie Sirius which I liked . Even gave David a VIP seat for the showing which was generous. Now David and Corey have their movie... but no LA downtown showing. I was just noticing some patterns regardless of Greers talk which I'd heard before.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

toppy (23rd July 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Here we have a guy (greer) who claims all aliens are good and all abductions are by the human blackops and the other guy (wilcock) who later actively promotes hoaxers (goode, smith, etc.). I mean, i dont want to, and wont, listen to anything either of them have to say.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Spellbound (22nd July 2018), toppy (23rd July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread