+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mars recruits Laura Eisenhower and Andrew Basiago

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Mars recruits Laura Eisenhower and Andrew Basiago

Mars recruits Laura Eisenhower and Andrew Basiago reveal Marsgate surrounding secret Mars colony....

Independent Mars colony recruits Andrew D. Basiago and Laura Magdalene Eisenhower have confirmed the existence of a secret human survival colony on Mars in a joint appearance on Exopolitics Radio with Alfred Lambremont Webre.

Mr. Basiago, 48, a Cambridge-educated lawyer who practices law in Washington State, was a child participant in the DARPA time travel program Project Pegasus (1968-72) and later teleported to a U.S. base on Mars twice in 1981.Ms. Eisenhower, 36, the great-granddaughter of U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower, was the subject of a sophisticated attempt to recruit her into the secret Mars colony in 2006 that she broke free from after resisting its deeply rooted manipulations and chose to live out her destiny on Earth

They described how the secret Mars colony is funded by black budget military and intelligence sources as a survival mechanism for the human genome in the event that solar flares, nuclear war, or some other cataclysm ends human life on Earth.

n the wide-ranging, three-hour interview, Mr. Basiago termed the cover-up of the Mars colony “Marsgate” and called for a Congressional investigation of the U.S. presence on Mars, with its emphasis on military occupation rather than diplomatic engagement of the indigenous human society living in underground cities beneath the surface of Mars.

Ms. Eisenhower stated that “Alternative 3” – the notion that trillions of dollars of resources should be spent to protect human life by placing it on Mars – should give way to “Alternative 4,” a new public awakening to achieve a sustainable civilization on Earth.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seatt...on-rss-Seattle

peace always
    mike

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mike1414 For This Post:

baddbob (26th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Mars recruits Laura Eisenhower and Andrew Basiago

Wow !!!!!! Thank You Mike- This is a fantastic info!

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Hmmmm trouble is I don't know quite what to make of those two. I tried to listen to Andrews interview with Jessica, and after a while I couldn't take any more. His story just seems to fantastic in the true sense of the word.
    Ike's granddaughter has been running around the internet making a lot of wild claims lately and i am not convinced that she has been around long enough to have all the knowledge she claims. i just don't know, I need longer to think about these two and I need more solid evidence as well.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Hi, All:

This is an opportunity to answer a question I often get e-mails about.

Kerry and I were in touch with Andy Basiago before he went public last year. We’ve never actually met him in person, but we’re very familiar with his story and have spoken with him in depth quite a number of times.

I'd certainly like to interview him. Because of logistics (he lives in Seattle) it'd probably be an in-depth audio interview.

He first contacted Camelot back in February 2008 saying that he knew from his own experience that our website was closer to the truth than any other he'd seen.

That got our attention, and on 25 Feb 2008 I spoke with him on the phone for four hours straight. I believe I was one of the first people he debriefed his whole story to. I was captivated. Much of it rang true and totally correlated with what we had learned from Henry Deacon (real name Arthur Neumann).

It was not recorded - at the time Andy wanted to be off-record - but it would have made for a quite wonderful interview.

Laura Eisenhower I've never spoken with and know nothing about beyond what I've read on others' websites.

I have corresponded with Michael Relfe (The Mars Records) - but he declines to be interviewed by anyone. His story rings true to me as well. I understand the Scientology-based techniques that his wife Stephanie used to help him recover his memories.

Henry Deacon is out of the picture at the moment, having been warned by the Powers that Be after his Barcelona revelation last July (that he had been to Mars, publicly stated after Bob Dean’s presentation). I don't believe he will make any more public statements.

I’m sure that there is extremely important reality at the core of these personal accounts.

Here's Bob Dean's leaked NASA photo of one of the Mars bases - for those who haven't seen it.

His Barcelona presentation (with Henry Deacon on stage at the end) is here:

http://projectcamelot.org/barcelona_....html#Bob_Dean

All best wishes, Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th April 2010 at 19:52.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

kanishk (9th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 times in 322 posts

Well I do appreciate your updates, Bill. Helps me fill in the blanks. Your info makes sense. Thank you.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Many thanks for your info on this Bill... it is a shame Michale Relfe declines all interviews, it would be mucho interesting....however i can only imagine it is understandable that he doesnt.
    I do struggle with Henry Deacon and his reasoning for stepping out of the light now...i have total unconditional respect and gratitude for all who choose to stand up for what is right, truly right...for them and all.
    The thing is all and any info pertaining to anything can be sent around the globe in seconds via this net thing and anybody who is interested can obtain whatever Henry disclosed in Barcelona so with that in mind the damage(info) is already out there. To now....in 2010...step out of the light and lay low, when more people are starting to come forth and more are starting to remember it is a little unusual and slightly disappointing in my opinion. If i may so say.
    Again, i can only imagine the pressures people such as Henry/Arthur must be under if and when they choose to come out with such testimonies and ofcourse understand if they dont or if they choose to lay low after such.

Thanks again for your info here Bill, there are no coincidences

peace always
    mike

9. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

10. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Very interesting Bill, thanks for the info mate. Yes I saw Arthur make that announcement and wondered if that’s why he had disappeared. I have since been concerned that he was ok.
    If I remember correctly part of Andrews story includes a part where in experiments with teleportation one of the boys arrived without his feet. I wondered why that person couldn’t be found and spoken to? That would be a fairly conclusive proof of part of the story at least.
    With regards to Ikes granddaughter, I haven’t heard her say anything that others haven’t already said in various places on the net. We could all do that. I am not saying that I think she is just jumping on the attention bandwagon, but I will need to hear something new and vaguely credible from her before I give her the same credibility as some of the others.

11. Link to Post #9
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi Daft ADa !
    " I need longer to think about these two"
    I think what You need is to listen to the interview and also if you' interested or looking for more "evidence" Bill and Kerry has many interview about -Mars -Moon -Stargates- ect.
    " and I need more solid evidence as well.[/QUOTE]
    What' you mean by "solid evidence"? What would like to see or touch -??

12. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Various Interviews with Andrew, I have collected.

This is a Very in-depth interview of Andrew D. Basiago done by Jessica (jessicamystic1 on Youtube) 39 Parts

Two whistleblowers independently report teleporting to Mars and meeting Martian extraterrestrials Examiner.com
    http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2...raterrestrials

Here is another Interview with Andrew on Red Ice Radio.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-090910.php

Click Play icon on the flash player for the 1st hour.

Veritas Radio
    Andrew D. Basiago - The Discovery of Life on Mars October 9, 2009
    http://www.veritasshow.com/guests/44.php

Andrew D. Basiago Excellent Interview on Coast to Coast November 12 2009 Mp3 version
    http://www.projectmars.net/media/rad...o-Coast_AM.mp3

Youtube Playlist Coast to Coast Interview

Vortex Network News Technology Hour
    with Bill Alek

Bill's special guest this week is the President of the Mars Anomaly Research Society, Andrew D. Basiago.

Andrew reveals the startling technologies developed during DARPA's Project PEGASUS.

The Mars Anomaly Research Society (MARS) is a non-profit corporation registered in the State of Washington. MARS was founded in 2008 by Andrew D. Basiago, a lawyer in private practice in Washington who wrote The Discovery of Life on Mars (2008), the first work to prove that Mars is an inhabited planet. Andy serves as President of MARS. Alfred Lambremont Webre, the father of the field of exopolitics and author of Exopolitics (2005), is Chairman of the Board of Advisors of MARS. The mission of MARS is to lead the international effort to research, disclose, and educate the public about life on Mars and craft law and public policy related to it.

DARPA's Project PEGASUS, Part 1

http://www.achieveradio.com/archplay...Technology.mp3

DARPA's Project PEGASUS, Part 2

DARPA's Project PEGASUS, Part 3

Paranormal Palace Radio
    Humaniod Life On Mars Andrew D. Basiago
    http://www.paranormalpalaceradio.com...howpage&pid=31

Andrew D. Basiago Webpages & Contact Info

http://www.projectpegasus.net
    http://www.projectmars.net
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=171297480834
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=44331594134
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112748732084838
    http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com

Email: president.mars@gmail.com

Mobile Number: (360) 980-4100

Current Address:
    P.O. Box 2311
    Vancouver, WA 98668-2311

Andrew is currently writing a book about his experiences. He did 10 years of back story research to validate his childhood experiences with people & places from his childhood.
    Last edited by Scott; 14th April 2010 at 00:45.
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

13. Link to Post #11
    New Zealand Avalon Member Barron's Avatar
    Thanks

One thing that makes me smell a rat to a certain degree is when Laura says that she is the ONLY one who can channel Magdalene! (Sounds very egotistical to me and was a complete turn-off when i read that on her own site by her own admission. However, other than that, the Mars base material is consistent with other researchers material on this subject.

14. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by anikohu (here)
    Hi Daft ADa !
    " I need longer to think about these two"
    I think what You need is to listen to the interview and also if you' interested or looking for more "evidence" Bill and Kerry has many interview about -Mars -Moon -Stargates- ect.
    " and I need more solid evidence as well.
    What' you mean by "solid evidence"? What would like to see or touch -??[/QUOTE]
    Hmmmm that's all phrased in a very confrontational manner anikohu. I won't be baited. I am entitled to my opinion.
    I have already listened to all the interviews and the Camelot stuff, but do you actually believe everything you hear or read?
    Solid evidence? Like I said lets have some corroboration information from the chap who lost his feet in the experiments for a start.

15. Link to Post #13
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Yes, actually i do beleive this is how they experiencing life.
    I have a story for you.
    Im living in the beautiful souther Cascades in the woods and my favorite time is before i go to bed i seat outside looking and enjoy the beauty of the sky, and i can see lot of interesting THINGS outh there. My girlfreind came to visit me a while agoe, and we were othside looking at the sky ( i can see the milky way clearly) I said to my friend;- look there is a "starship" and there <<,and there<<. i could see the different colors of lights blinking on theme- they were much closer to earth then the rest of the stars and i could see them moving howering around. Somethimes i see them just dissapering in a second and come back. . So my point is my girlfriend DID NOT see that. iI call my husband- and he could NOT SEE that eigther, I tought i'm mustbe crazy,
    Next night I had several guest in my house so i thought i give it a try again. From eiight people only three of us saw the "starships" the same way as i discribed to my friend. One year later my girlfriend told me - she did see something- but she was so afread to even think of - there something other then strars on the sky. Hummm i thought this is amazing you see it and still not beleive it.
    Well, I call this a solid evidence and yet ,NOT to some. EYEs OF THE BEHOLDER ,,,,,
    Dear Daft Ada! Do YOU beleive me?
    Best wishes , Aniko

16. Link to Post #14
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

A very interesting observation Aniko! I often wonder if there is no some "Fnord" like effect programmed in us
    As for Mars material: trouble is, one is left with somebody's word. You can judge how coherent and sincere person appears to be and do his/her data makes sense in 'big picture" but that's how far it goes. Sometimes you get piece of data - like Mars photo, but again, we live in age of photoshop.
    One can only wish for data about actual mechanics, I mean replicable data, because for now all this stuff does little more than a good scifi book: you know something is out there. You are prepared for possibility of disclosure. Its very important, awareness. Imagine the shock for bulk of population if any of this data goes mainstream. Like for religious groups.
    But its not like you can build New Frontier in your basement, right now.

17. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yes Aniko I believe you, and I believe that you believe, but you have jumped to some rather large conclusions about me from one statement. I have never said I don’t believe. I do believe. I believe that the Universe is larger than the human brain can comprehend and that to even think that there is no other life in it is just plain stupid and arrogant.
    I believe there are artefacts and buildings on the Moon and Mars. I believe that there was once life on Mars and that something terrible happened and they had to evacuate Mars.
    I believe that we have and are still being visited and interacting with beings from other worlds and that our lying corrupt evil leaders are keeping it all from us and have been for over 60 years, just to further an agenda that they have for their greedy selves.
    I am a 58 year old semi retired Airline Pilot, I have a degree in Electronics and one of my passions from about the age of 12 has been researching the UFO phenomenon, I have taken in an awful lot of information in all those years and I am more than capable of thinking for myself. Camelot forced Arthur to announce that he had been through the jump room to Mars and now he has had to go into hiding again, Andrew has made all those extraordinary claims, but as I said above it wouldn’t hurt to have a little corroboration from other witnesses. Let’s hear what the man who lost his feet has to say.
    There are a lot of good and honest people reporting what they know or have seen in this field, but unfortunately due to the detestable ability of the human race to lie so easily there are many traps set to make a mockery of the facts.
    Then there are the attention whores, of which there are many, they come on radio shows and parrot all the information that they have heard from everyone else and claim to be something important in the UFO and Alien scene. I have heard nothing I didn’t already know from either of these two, but more so Ike’s granddaughter, quite frankly I think she thinks that everyone will believe her because of who she is and she is cashing in on it for attention. It’s only my opinion and I may well be wrong, If I ever see evidence to prove that, then I will admit I was wrong, but I have seen nothing yet.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

Valerie Villars (22nd May 2018)

19. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daft Ada (here)
    Andrew has made all those extraordinary claims, but as I said above it wouldn't hurt to have a little corroboration from other witnesses. Lets hear what the man who lost his feet has to say.
    Andrew is currently writing a book about his experiences. He did 10 years of back story research to validate his childhood experiences with people & places from his childhood.
    Andrew will soon be posting at www.projectpegasus.net what 12 government insiders told him and also identify the project locations, technologies, etc.

Their were 140 American schoolchildren involved in those experiments.
    Andrew does not know what happened to the child who lost his feet when he arrived standing in water after teleporting to Santa Fe.

Here is an Image taken at Gettysburg Nov. 19, 1863

Andrews comments on it.
    Quote:
    "I am the boy standing in the foreground of the image at center-left, looking to his right. My shoes were lost in the transit through the quantum plenum that took me from the plasma confinement chamber at the time lab in East Hanover, NJ in 1972 to Gettysburg, PA on the day that Abraham Lincoln gave his famous address there in 1863. When I walked into downtown Gettysburg, where the shops were, after walking into town along the north-south arterial that led into Gettysburg, a cobbler by the name of John Lawrence Burns accosted me and took me inside a millinery shop and furnished me with a pair of men's street shoes and a Union winter parka that he took from a stack of military clothing in a storeroom at the back of the shop. In this image, one can see how over-sized the shoes were. I can confirm that this image was taken right after President Lincoln arrived on the dais, because when I walked over to this location and stood in this manner to detract attention from my shoes, I had been standing over by the dais, and Lincoln had not yet arrived, and I only stood in this position for several minutes before the quantum field effect produced by the plasma confinement chamber ended and I found myself back in the time lab in NJ." Andy

"To my knowledge, this was the only photograph that was taken in a past or future time when I was time traveling for DARPA's Project Pegasus. I think another breakthrough will come in the form of accounts from residents of Santa Fe about children suddenly appearing at the state capitol complex there in the early 1970's. Our arrivals were sometimes witnessed. Several of my own arrivals were witnessed. I have spoken with area residents who knew that individuals were teleporting into Santa Fe in the early 1970's. Some of that knowledge resulted from the arrival of teleportees, including myself, being seen by others; other knowledge resulted from the fact that employees of LANL were bringing stories about the teleportation that was going on home from work and sharing them with their children around the dinner table in Los Alamos and White Rock." Andy

"The fact that the child seen in the foreground is me was confirmed while I was still serving as a child on Project Pegasus. I would urge you to not let your reactionary skepticism prevent you from learning of the true nature of things. Remember, all of the advances that fall between what the public has been told the United States government has achieved and what it has actually achieved but kept secret are concealed via official state secrecy." Andy
    Last edited by Scott; 16th April 2010 at 07:50.
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

20. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

This "Marsgate" thread is an interesting one and deserves to be "bumped" again.

Thanks Scott for all the links you posted above. I apologize if any of mine below are duplicates.

Thanks again Bill R. for your expert comments on this situation.

My contributions:

Alfred Lambremont Webre's March 28th, 2010 article Basiago and Eisenhower reveal "Marsgate" and make case for "Alternative 4"

Andrew D. Basiago's Web site
    Andy's book, Once Upon a Time in the Time Stream: My Adventures in Project Pegasus at the Dawn of the Time-Space Age, will be published in 2011.
    Also: http://www.projectmars.net/

Andrew Basiago | DARPA Teleportation & Travel to Past & Future
    This page includes many links to downloadable MP3 files of interviews with Andrew Basiago. InformationFarm seems a good blog for us to bookmark.

This YouTube page contains links to all 39 parts of this famous interview of Andrew Basiago by Jessica Schab, aka JessicaMystic (mentioned earlier by Scott).
    Last edited by str8thinker; 30th January 2011 at 05:30.

+ Reply to Thread